Chapter 1: Equivocal Dawn

Underguard

Re: Chapter 1: Equivocal Dawn

Post by Underguard »

[Before Dinner]

Both Amber and Susan get pointed in their respective directions from the tarmac security personnel. Susan is able to find the common seeds of the local environment at a bustling flora shop with visitors from as many races as there are normal atlanteans. The florist is not surprised in the slightest when Susan asks for 10,000 worth of seeds, just shrugging the request off. "Another foreign farmer. Protip; follow the instructions." She says in a slow american language to Susan but will otherwise move right along and arrange the delivery. Leaving the florist, Susan passes any number of small armament outlets trying to make a living funding local mercenaries with plenty of the most common stock. [Both the Manoan SK Stun Gun and 10 of the cells can be found]

For all Amber knows about lantean culture, interacting with her own people and others that are welcomed in their society, she knows nothing about how a lantean city is designed except that it uses grids. One alley looks the same as the next to the lantean, fortunately, she is well received by the locals, with a pair of lantean children (11&13) running up to her. "Woah, cool tattoos! You're new!" The smaller girl says as she tugs Amber's arm while the older looking boy hops. "What clan are you?" He asks excitedly. The pair are ushered away quickly by an older woman. "Pardon my children. You look lost, child?" She asks in a matriarchal tone that is almost soothing. She directs Amber to a nearby TW outlet that is on the main roads as well. The TW shop she enters is run by a man bearing similar marks to her own, another of Clan Bagh-Dach seems to find a home in Manoa, though she do not recognize him. He is able to offer her a pair of PPE batteries (80) and also expresses his own ability at creation. The lantean listens to her detailed request for items, nodding along as if taking mental notes. "Ah, well, I can do some of that, but it will take time. Come back tomorrow and I will have a full estimate of what I can do and what it will cost." The lantean says before turning back to his work.

Beyond that, everyone is able to shop for their respective outfit (for better or worse) without incident.

[Dinner]

Roughly an hour after sunset, the GIRLS start gathering in various arrangements of clothing. When the last straggler finally joins the rest of the team, the crew heads out into the City of Manoa which seems to have a surprisingly lit night life.

There is one area that resembles a strip of stone pavement easily a mile long with various trading outlets and restaurants on either side. Unlike the normal chaos they are used to seeing in Merctown, Manoa actually appears somewhat civilized; there are no vagabonds harassing patrons. There are no gangs demanding protection fees. Just a few random Manoa security roaming the area and otherwise, a boisterous population.

There are several locations that spark interest to the GIRLS, including two dimensional cafes with menus from multiple planets and a surprisingly odd one out; what looks like an old western salon. Investigating reveals the salon has traditional historical meals common to the world before the convergence and the two dimensional cafes each have more on the menu than most have probably tried eating before.

There are a few other locations the GIRLS can find, or the GIRLS can bar-crawl down the strip.

What are you doing?
Underguard

Post by Underguard »

[Amber - Pre dinner]
wrote:“Forgive me, I am surprised at finding someone from Clan Bagh-Dach here in Manoa.” “Are there many of our Clan here? If so, is there a place where they regularly meet?”
He turns back to her with a soft smile. "Ah, welcome, sister, pardon me for not noticing. Please, call me Meirdin. We have a small area of the urban center the Skellians have made available for us. Not many are here but there are five families of Bagh-Dach are here. We live near each other in that center." He explains, tilting his head. "You should visit. Perhaps I can take you there when you return tomorrow?" He offers.

[Dinner Shenanigans]

Not only does Eight wear the dress that Susan picks for it, the android's usual callous and cold demeaner changes drastically, the bot smiling a creepily human smile. "And into character I go." Eight says with a hop. "Let's get going!" Eight exclaims and will now follow Susan as the one who gave it the dress.

The first location chosen by the group is picked by Amber who leads the group down the strip, not hiding her lantean markings at all. This gives the group, that would otherwise be labeled as mercenaries or tourists, a bit more credibility. So much so that when Amber finds a beautiful lantean restaurant based in a small replica of a stone pyramid, with the aromas of food nearly making her relive her clan food and how it tasted. This draws her in and the GIRLS follow and find the place to be absolutely spectacular. The stone pyramid as seen from the outside is hollowed out on the inside with the interior walls being smooth at the angle of the pyramid. There is traditional lantean music, spacious seating and several extra amenities.

"Welcome to the Ameridan's Diner. Follow me." The non-lantean hostess directs. Everyone can tell the hostess looks like a cat-woman but not much else. Something else that shocks Amber while walking through the strip, and now being in the restaurant is the sheer number of D-bees working along-side the lanteans. Though Bagh-Dach has always been an outlier, Amber knows of her own people's general dislike towards non-lanteans so to see D-Bees in positions of authority is impressive.

Once inside, Susan does a shockingly good job at emulating Amber and how the lantean interacts with her fellows. This lets the Cyber-doc talk easier with the other lanteans than most. Ordering the food is easy, as the tablet has a "humanized" menu for non-lanteans to start that shows all the traditional dishes in terms a non-lantean would understand so they can make better guesses to what they want (get creative if you want to make your own dish. Just don't be asinine.) Amber gets the lantean version, which also has a different spice menu than the menu everyone else got (the tourist spice level 1-5 vs the lantean spice level. a Tourist 5 is a lantean 2)

The GIRLS can order and will receive their food within 10-15 minutes, and the service is top notch, with drinks never falling below half. About 10 minutes into eating, the lights above dim and a magical eruption explodes overhead in a performance as other members of the audience cheer. Amber recognizes the Skellian symbol appearing in the air after the eruption as a magical show starts to be put on display.

The first show the GIRLS witness seems to a high profile magic act with various feats that seem to go outside the realm of any team members knowledge of magic. Illusions? Tricks? New Magic?! Who knows! The announcer shouts as another feat of daring and illusion is worked above. While the show is going on, Susan notices something odd that she can't even confirm happened. Right at the start of the show, before the first eruption, Eight was sitting next to her, the dress obvious in her peripheral. As the show went on, Susan blinks and notices the dress and eight are missing. Then another flash and eruption of light in the demonstration. When the dazzling gleam fades, Eight is sitting next to her looking up in awe. This prompts her to question what she saw (no one else saw it.)
Underguard

Post by Underguard »

[The Finale]

There is a roster on the side of the table that outlines the various acts throughout the night with various five to ten minute breaks in between. Analoy's keen sense of smell and taste for food, though alien to her, let's her know its quality. It seems like a true cultural dish which is further reinforced by Amber's remarks.

When Susan and Analoy discreetly leave to discuss what Eight could've possibly been doing in the five minutes it was gone, Susan outlines a highly paranoid and well thought out list for Analoy to consider. The two return to the table after their bathroom discussion and find the others, including Eight, still there enjoying food, the show or both.

Most plates are emptied as the how nears its final act before the next break and a tall, thin and beautiful alien with a pair of antenna nearly floats to the table with a elegant looking bottle of wine in a cold metal bucket with ice surrounded by a ring of glasses. "Some of our finest." She says smoothly. She pours it for everyone and leaves it at the table as the finale finishes. This bottle of wine tastes among the best anyone at the table has ever tasted, making you want to drink more of it.

At the end of the night when the bill comes due, Amber takes the bill and scans it; unlike in Merctown restaurants, she notes there is no tip line but the total is certainly more than she's used to seeing at a Merctown diner (650cr for the full meal). She also doesn't find mention of the bottle of wine they were given. Many of the other patrons also take this break to excuse themselves from the restaurant which sees nearly half its occupancy drop. As the GIRLS excuse themselves, they notice that outside, the skyline is still plenty alive and plenty more are waiting to get in before the next show.

Food coma or explore more?

[The Morning After]

When everyone retires from their dinner excursion and returns to their rented hangar, they all find themselves able to get a solid nights rest. The morning comes calmly, those who awaken first will find Eight sitting in the main hangar, out of the way. Its normal creepier stature seeming to diminish, still appearing as a human woman.

After breakfast, Amber and Analoy will have ample time to track down Josiah and talk to him before Amber's meeting at noon.

Jezebel and Susan have more time to talk with Sel now that its the morning and there isn't a dinner rush going on. Eight will remain out of the way unless something needs its help.

I'll be replying to this every other day or so to help facilitate all the stuff Amber/Analoy want to handle while here, so, plenty of posting opportunities, as I'll reply to anyone who's posted.
Underguard

Post by Underguard »

[The Hanger]
Jez, Susan, Sel and Eight

After breakfast, Jezebel breaks into a leaping fury, daring either Sel or Susan to join her as she uses the scaffolding holding the catwalks up as pull up bars and climbing, darting between them in a way neither the elven technowizard nor the human cyberdoc could hope to mimic. Eight, however, joins in aptly with Jezebel and her activities while working out. Keeping pace with her as best it can but Jezebel proving to be able to outstrip it in physical performance.

Susan watches and does not partake in the physical activity, and after Jezebel dismisses her claim of a spiked drink, jumps back into working out. Susan remains watching her work out, sitting with Sel and reviewing her list of potential things the android did until she has to hide her phone immediately when Eight jumps in and starts working out with Jez. Susan has this opportunity to observe Eight as it tries keeping pace with Jez. Unfortunately the doc has limited knowledge in robotics and artificial intelligence, so any true assessment is impossible, but as far as Susan can tell, Eight is genuinely struggling to keep up with Jez in the work-outs. Both Sel and Susan do find it entertaining to watch the robot be outpaced by the purple haired girl.

After the workout, Eight drops down and nods its head to Jezebel. "Your physical prowess is truly remarkable, I am pleased we are allies." It says, apparently genuine, before walking back to the front door and posting up again.

With not much else to do and their tour guide absent, the GIRLS resort to trying to decipher local news on the Manoa intranet and see three different headlines in a near symbolic script that resembles common lantean or possibly older. It is hard to make out, but one of the articles has a picture of black feline looking humans standing next to an apparent Clan Skellian elder. There is also an article that points to north america and the following image shows a tower of eyeballs and tentacles. The third article has a picture of the Clan Skellian symbol and seems to be a city-state announcement for construction of another pyramid, though where and when is impossible to tell without translating it.

By the time lunch comes around, Eight approaches the GIRLS. "Would you like me to pick up lunch from the city?" Eight asks?

Still sorta free RP as you want to take it until the duo below are done with their tats

[Out and About]
Amber and Analoy

After breakfast and cleaning up, the pair depart separately at first, with Amber immediately heading back to the TW Shop she had visited before and after finding a few helpful locals, finds the same gentleman sitting in nearly the same spot. He lifts an interesting set of glasses from his eyes that have multiple lenses and smiles as Amber enters. He offers her a generous nod in greeting. After hearing her list, Meirdin nods and reaches for a nearby datapad. As Amber adds more to her list, his head moves to one side, then the other as he nods along and at the end of it, looks up at her from his seat.
Amber wrote:“I know this is a big job and it will take some time. But, is this something you can make?”
"Hmm. And you say you want it all add to, ah, that?" He expresses, looking dissatisfied. He nods to the side again and shrugs. "Well, most of it I can do but the biggest problem is durability. This'll need to be completely deconstructed and I can only build four enhancements into a given suit. After that, the magic gets... convoluted. And it'll take time. Ah, would you be returning to retrieve it or would you want it shipped?" Meirdin asks, tapping at his datapad.

"My dear, even for one of my kin I cannot do such a job on discount, but I can accomplish it within 60 days, less if there are no... engineering mishaps." He says with a half smile. "But it is not cheap. The enhancements, that is." He pauses and looks down at his datapad with a sigh. "At first glance, base cost would not be less than 650,000; but that is only for the first tier of AoI protection and without Sustain. Each tier kicks it up though, how high do you want it to go?" He asks.
[Only 4 enhancements can be added to a given armor, please select which four TW enhancements you want. Also clarify how strong the AoI is (if that is one that is selected; each tier in AOI is 10 MDC and costs 50k per tier. The Helmet and Flashlight can be done. AFAIK, PPE batteries can only be 50PPE. Think about this and send me a PM/IM.]

After she answers, he nods. "Okay, if that's settled, leave it here and leave your contact details... It's standard that we take half up front for our kin. As for the batteries, I have these already fashioned I can part with for an additional 75k for both. Each stone is good for 50 heartbeats before it needs to be recharged on a Ley Line." Meirdin explains, simulating a pulse with his hand when he says heartbeat.

After Amber settles, she leaves and tracks down Analoy who walked the way there.

Analoy for her trip got to enjoy a beautiful golden cityscape, free of most common strife seen in Merctown and absolutely packed with True Atlanteans and D-Bees; many of the races Analoy walks past she can't name but recognizes as warriors for good. The trading market is bustling with activity and Analoy even sees what looks like an envoy of felinoids entering the city. She finds her way to the group of statues and isn't waiting for more than a few minutes before Amber comes strutting over to her.

The pair head to the pyramid and seek out the tattoo artist Josiah, though find that locating this shop is equally as challenging as locating Meirdin's was. Perhaps that is a good sign, as it seems the better shops are the ones the locals recommend you too versus the ones on the main streets. Dropping the name Josiah got the pair pointed towards a stretch of buildings at the base of the towering stone pyramid above. There is a single plaque on the door that reads "Josiah's" and nothing more. The door seems heavy but is light when pushed open.

Inside the pair find themselves in a totally different environment than outside. There is a ambient wood-flute sound echoing in the room and the air is filled with countless aromas. Looking in, there is a lantean woman sitting behind a small table with a catalog who looks up and greets the pair with a candid head nod. Past her there is a small section of chairs and two doors. One leading straight back and one leading off to the side, behind where the lantean woman is sitting.

"Hmm. You're at the right place and you can speak to him." She pauses and blinks then closes her eyes before looking back to Amber and nodding behind her. "Room straight back." She says curtly and just waves the pair past her to the door.

When they open it, they find a fairly large circular room with a comfortable looking, dynamically folding bed and a wall lined with inks, herbs, spices, needles. There is another door, on the same side of the building as the one in the other room, and a desk on the opposite wall. Directly opposite the entryway is what looks like a window that has changing scenery. Sitting at the desk is a man who could easily be Amber or Analoy's grandfathers, Grandfather. He has a long straight-haired, white beard and hair and wears comfortable looking robes with well-cared for skin. His hands are hidden beneath his sleeves and his eyes are closed, as though peering at something far in the distance. He looks at the pair before motioning them to sit next to him at his desk and leaning to look at them both. His eyes narrowing and widening, revealing cloudy grey eyes that almost seem blind, and not saying a word as he studies the pair of you. The intensity of his gaze is enough to pause any speaking and make it uncomfortable until he stops and looks between Amber and Analoy's eyes, stripping any though of his blindness from their minds.

"You each have beautiful artwork, so I know you understand how selective one could be of it. To the canvas, each tattoo, each infusion is a transformation, a rebirth but also an anchor. For the canvas, you are asking for another tool to use. For the artist, you are asking I pour my soul into a mystical piece I will likely never see again. So before I consider any project from two who I do not know, I will ask each of you a question. Answer carefully, but speak from the heart." He pauses and takes a deep breathe with his eyes closed before nodding as he starts to speak. "Who are You?" He asks, opening his eyes and seeming to look at both GIRLS at the same time from their own vantage points, could just be the aromas, though.
Underguard

Post by Underguard »

[At Josiah's]

The elder artist leans back in his chair and his eyes turn to Analoy as she speaks first. He listens intently to her answer, almost as though he is watching a live-action play in which he doesn't wish to miss a single thing. When she finishes, he smiles. "It is good that your mind is open to seeing the good in the world, and that it is worth fighting for even if you must sometimes do bad. Never lose sight of that goodness, no matter where your path may travel. The greatest evil is the indifference of others. Helping others and slaying evil is the symbolic definition of the greatest Lantean Champions." He offers more soft-spoken, leaning forward and clasping his hands together with a nod.

He then turns his eyes towards Amber and nods for her to begin. Josiah studies Amber as she speaks, seemingly unaffected as she switches languages. When she is done, his face softens with a light smile and chuckle. "Remember this, Ariadne, that there is not enough darkness to snuff out the light of one candle. Keep your own light, and the those around you, and you will always find your way out of the shadows. Be brave, for only when we are brave enough to explore and challenge the darkness do we discover our own light." He says, pausing and nodding.

The artist slowly stands, but motions for the two to remain seated while he walks to wall lined with various containers of elegant design, seemingly made of clay. Inside each is a different liquid and inscription to go with it. He pulls one down and looks at it, the sudden drop of a bamboo flute tipping under water and its sound echoing making both GIRLS blink almost reactively. "You two, hmm. You make ripples, moreso than many I've met. It is one thing to have power, it is another in how we use it. Death is an accepted part of life and in this time, the old lines of morality barely register. To be a good person, goodness in self, it comes from within. A battle between our conscious mind and our subconscious desires. To be good is to make the conscious choice against selfishness. A conscious choice to fight back against evil." He says, walking back with the small jar of liquid. He pulls out a quill from his robe and dips the tip into the liquid twice, softly dabbing it. He looks up at them both, taking a piece of actual parchment, as if prepared to write or draw. "I am satisfied with your answers but have one more question, then we will proceed. Do you believe you are a good person? " Josiah asks.

Josiah seems to make some markings on the parchment but it is impossible to identify, though, regardless of the answer, when they are done he looks up and nods. "I believe you both are in the process of realizing your potential to be a good impact in the world, and I am willing to help you." He states, waving his hand over the liquid jar and dabbing it again. "Tell me which tattoos you seek." Josiah asks plainly and waits. He seems to take detailed notes during the explanation, but when he shows Amber and Analoy his parchment for their requests, they see the fully detailed tattoo, black and white, and holds it up to confirm. "Speak freely, I may be the artist but these will be on your bodies forever. I can interlock the tattoo with formers or leave it stand alone." Josiah offers.

[Tattoo name/ref. You'll have one more post here for the tattoo and recovery then deucing out to MT.]

[Elsewhere]

Back at the Hangar, Jez and Sel do hear Amber's radio call and can answer it.

While Eight welcomes Susan on an errand to get lunch and, before leaving, approaches everyone. "What food would you be interested in?" and once everyone gives it a list, nods and leaves with Susan.

Eight cordially engages in conversation with Susan while walking. "Actually, keeping up with her stressed my chassis more than expected. She does indeed have extraordinary abilities. Her strength and acrobatics being among them." Eight admits, then pausing after Susan asks her question. It holds as if thinking before turning to her and smiling. "The stomach." And will continue in getting the food. Eight will make no arguments or resistance to Susan carrying or inspecting any of the food.

The pair return to Sel and Jez who have been waiting, bored out of their minds, for their last two stragglers before finally getting back to Merctown.
Underguard

Post by Underguard »

[At Josiah's]

Josiah listens to the girls answers, making no inclination he cares one way or another. To Analoy, he nods. "Your honesty was the answer." He states, turning to Amber with a soft smile. "You describe your people well, for that struggle has plagued lanteans for countless years. Very well, I like you both and will hear your requests." He states, then listens.

First to Analoy's choice, and nods along. "A noted figure once said that the Supreme Art of War is to Subdue the enemy without fighting. I like your choice." Josiah says with a wordly smile.

He turns to Amber to hear her selection and nods again. "A novelist I favor once wrote to never allow a language barrier to impede communication, that the language barrier many are afraid of can be overcome. This is a good choice as well." Josiah adds with a smile, nodding at Amber's request. "Of course. You can see yourself out, my associate will recognize you. Miss Analoy, to the table, please."

Amber leaves and Analoy climbs onto the table while Josiah takes a tray and walks along the wall of inks. "Where would you like it, and would you like unique colors?" Josiah asks, sitting next to Analoy and setting the tray next to him. Analoy also notes a pair of incense sticks burning on the tray next to a quill as Josiah scoots up to her. "This will be painless for you and seem not unlike a dream; you are familiar with the after-effects." Josiah asks, nodding at her answers and tapping the tray a couple times. Analoy hears the sound of a bamboo flute under running water as it is brought up then drops back down, tapping a rock; the sound of wind and leaves and light music filling the air. "Now, relax." Josiah says and Analoy suddenly feels as though she is on cloud nine.

[Amber and the Lanteans]

On her way out, Josiah's associate, the lantean girl named Eresa, points Amber in a direction a much smaller pyramid than the one Josiah's is at the base of that is relatively close to the tarmac, sending Jez a message about it before heading to the main Skellian base, on the otherside of the large pyramid Josiah is at the base of. When Amber arrives, she quickly determines word of her arrival was actually spread as she was not only expected, but escorted from the gate to an office within the Pyramid itself.

She is greeted by the stoic expression of an aged lantean woman, Amber could easily guess she is several hundred years in age, but looks no older than a 40yr old human woman who takes care of herself. Her face is lined with tattoos, and she is wearing a crisp, modified mages armor that seems to double as a uniform with the Skellian Crest.

"I am Commander Garza. You told my officer you had pertinent information." the Commander states, motioning Amber to sit. She will follow suit and listen intently to everything Amber says, her face uncompromising the entire time. When Amber finishes, Garza leans back and studies Amber for a long moment. "If Josiah has agreed to work on you, I suppose your information is in earnest." She begins. "There was an expedition run by Naruni out of Manoa some years ago, but we were told nothing came of it. " She says softly. "The assassination of an Aerihman makes this delicate, as does your involvement with the Naruni and its associates..." She closes her eyes and brings her palm to her chin, Amber seeing a pair of tattoos on either wrist that are barely visibly from the sleeves. "I will send a unit out to confirm your report and observe. This is also a frequency that can be used to reach me should you learn more, however. Encrypt any transmission, and start them with; 'by the Light of Manoa's Peaks'. Our phase, if we don't use it, assume any transmission is false. The Naruni are not to be trusted." Garza finishes. Amber is escorted out and when Amber returns to Josiah's, Eresa asks her to wait in the lobby until Josiah is finished with the tattoo.

[The Hangar]

Eight listens to Susan's riddles with apparent interest, not taking it as a riddle and taking it more literally. "Ah, I see. It was a play on words; good one, Susan." Eight remarks.

Jezebel for her part has been lost in the intranet of Manoa, learning what public information she can about the City-State. While it's existence isn't exactly a secret it isn't broadcasted either, and access within the city is limited without a purpose. Unlike Merctown, Manoa is in constant skirmishes with the two major neighboring city-states to the north. There are references in local lore calling Manoa the new Atlantis and the Skellians the new Aerihman. It's about this time that Amber's radio call comes though informing Jezebel about the smaller Healing Pyramid, giving the arismal the choice to go to the pyramid and seek out healing by herself or not.

[Back at Josiah's]
Analoy hears the tap of the bamboo flute on the rock again, nearly making her jump as she blinks back into consciousness, not even remembering having fallen asleep. "Ah, ah, be still." Josiah's voice says as Analoy feels her entire body ache like it was sore after a long day of hard work. "Eat this." Josiah says, handing Analoy a small food bar, not unlike any ration she has seen. When she bites it, she feels the nausea diminish slightly. "I believe your friend is back. Let us go to the lobby where you can relax." Josiah offers and escorts Analoy to the lobby where Amber is waiting. After helping Analoy find a place to rest, Amber is brought back.

"To the table, please. The Eye of Knowledge, yes. Where would you like it, and any unique colors? Weave it in or stand-alone?" Josiah asks as Amber takes a seat on the table while he walks the wall-line of ink. He selects a few choice jars then returns to Amber, motioning her to lay down completely and getting set back up. Amber sees the pair of incense sticks burning, and the sound of the bamboo flute tapping the rock under running water is soft but there. The smell of the incense is something Amber can't quite place but it is pleasant.

"This will be painless for you and will be as if a dream; I am sure you are familiar with the side-effects. " Josiah remarks, reorganizing the jars on his tray as the light music seems to get louder to Amber. "Just relax." Josiah whispers and Amber feels herself floating, her eyelids are heavy; so heavy she can't open them. She's tired too, but comfortable; the temperature is just right, the smell is soothing on the nostrils, the sound calming the ears and mind. Amber can't be sure when she fell asleep but she awoke to the tap of the bamboo flute hitting the rock again, laying back into unconsciousness like that an alien feeling to the lantean who normally meditates. "Shh. Shh. Shh. Be still." Josiah remarks as Amber blinks her eyes open, the comfortably lit room making it easy to open her eyes. "Eat." Josiah says, holding up the same bar Analoy had. When she takes a bite, the immediate feeling of exhaustion feels subdued and Josiah escorts her out.

In the lobby, Analoy has been waiting for nearly an hour. Still exhausted and not really wanting to move from the comfortable seating, looks up at Amber and Josiah as they enter. "You may rest here if you like, or Eresa can escort you back to your domicile. May life bring each of you the wisdom to be good when you have a choice, and to stay alive when you don't. Until next time." Josiah remarks and nods to Eresa before returning to his room. Eresa looks at the pair and shrugs

"Well, seems like you made quite the impression. Let me know when you want to get out of here, I have transport." Eresa offers then returns to her reading.

The two GIRLS eventually returning to the hangar.

[Back at the Hangar]
Amber and Analoy return to find Susan and Eight engaged in riddle discourse and philosophy of the mind while the cyber-doc tries to dissect the internal processes of the Naruni AI. Both Amber and Analoy feel mentally, emotionally and physically drained to the point that the first soft surface looks comfortable enough to rest on.

GM Note: Jezebel; if you want try to get psychic healing done, post a follow up in this thread with her seeking that out, what she does, any skills, talking, good ol rp stuffs. Otherwise, I won't automatically do it.

All others; you can post a final response to this thread but this is my last post to this thread. Continue posting in Merctown until the end of downtime.