(1 EP) Upgrade Existing Skill One Level
(2 EP) Skill Download: New Secondary Skill
(4 EP) Skill Download: New O.C.C. Related Skill
(5 EP) Upgrade Existing Combat Skill One Level (W.P., HTH, Robot Combat, etc.)
(6 EP) Skill Download: Normally Unavailable Skill
Intrinsic Perception Rewards
(1 EP) Perception Boost (+5%)
(3 EP) Perception Boost (+15%)
(5 EP) Perception Boost (+25%)
Intrinsic Psychic Rewards
(5 EP) Master New Minor Psychic Ability of choice
(10 EP) Master One New Super Psychic Ability of choice (Master psychics only)
(10 EP) Step 1: Become a Minor Psychic
(20 EP) Step 2: Grow from a Minor to a Major Psychic
(30 EP) Step 3: Develop from a Major to a Master Psychic
Intrinsic Mutagenic Rewards
(5 EP) Manifest One New, Semi-Random Minor Super Power
(10 EP) Manifest One New Minor Super Power of choice
(15 EP) Manifest One New, Semi-Random Major Super Power
(30 EP) Manifest One New Major Super Power of choice
(2 EP) Mutate an existing minor power (semi-random outcome)
(4 EP) Mutate an existing minor power (chosen outcome)
(7 EP) Mutate an existing major power (semi-random outcome)
(15 EP) Mutate an existing major power (chosen outcome)
(1 EP) Purchase 1 Bio-E point for a Mutant Animal character
(2 EP) Access Reward (Low): New Spell (from Incantation Levels 1-4, 1-2 for Elemental Magic), or Tattoo Modifier for an existing animal, monster, simple weapon, or magic weapon tattoo
(4 EP) Access Reward (Mid): New Spell (from Incantation Levels 5-8, 3-4 for Elemental Magic), or Simple Weapon/Animal Tattoo
(10 EP) Access Reward (High): New Spell (from Incantation Levels 9-12, 5-6 for Elemental Magic) or Dimensional, Magic Weapon, Monster, Monster Shaping, Power, or Power Arrow tattoo, or lesser power circle
(15 EP) Access Reward (Very High): New Spell (from Incantation Levels 13-15, 7-8 for Elemental Magic), or greater power circle
(20 EP) Access Reward (Legend): New Spell of Legend or Circle of Legend
(# EP) Start a New Character at a higher than standard experience level.
(1 EP) Attribute Boost (applicable to attributes under 16, +1D6)
(1 EP) Automatic Critical Success (includes skill rolls, combat actions, scroll study, tinkering attempt, etc.)
(5 EP) Deus ex machina (Ex post facto EP expenditure for one Automatic Critical Success as above.)
(1 EP) Automatic save vs. Insanity during character creation
(3 EP) Choice of power category under Greater choice of individual powers
(3 EP) 1 Roll on the Fortune and Glory Table (see link for restrictions)
(5 EP) 1 Roll on a Fortune and Glory Sub-Table of your choosing (see link for restrictions)
(5 EP) I.S.P. Boost (+1D4x10)
(5 EP) P.P.E. Boost (+1D4x10)
(5 EP) S.D.C. Boost (+1D4x10)
(5 EP) Attribute Boost (applicable to attributes 16+, +1D6)
(5 EP) Access Reward: Favorable Contact within Merctown
(8 EP) Access Reward: Influential Contact within MercTown
(15 EP) Access Reward: Powerful Contact
(5 EP) Access Reward: Letter List/Racial Demographic Exception
(10 EP) Access Reward: Regional Origin Demographic Exception
(15 EP) Access Reward: Dimensional Origin Demographic Exception
(20 EP) Exchange one already-selected Patron item for a different one of choice
(3 EP) Inactive Character Slot
(5 EP) Second Character Account
(10 EP) Third Character Account
(20 EP) Fourth Character Account
(10 EP) Per Each Additional Character Account
(5 EP) Unlock a NAC (Non-Adventuring Character) slot
(15 EP) Unlock an inactive slot retroactively for a flaked or retired character.
See Dimensional Unlocks section below.
- An "Unlock" is something tied to a player's account, and is therefore permanent, and applicable site-wide.
- A "Reward" is something tied to a player's specific character, and thus non-transferrable.
- EP can be pooled by players to create new sponsored Mercenary Organizations. (60 EP minimum are required to initiate this process. Coupons are inapplicable.)
- Each EP award/transfer/transaction will be noted in the player's ledger, or will be considered invalid and subject to removal without warning upon discovery.
- Dimension Masters will create their own EP Menu and Explanatory Notes as needed for the specific demands of their dimension.
- Game Masters and Assistant Game Masters have absolutely no authority to allow deviations from these or other usage notes.
- EP are units of currency that are transferable between players, and are bound to players, not characters. EP are not transferable between SR & EU.
- All EP transactions are final; no refunds or trade-ins of purchases of any type will be made.
- Milestone Rewards and other Patron Rewards which have a listed EP value can be traded, sold, and otherwise treated generally as a good.