Conversion characters are true dimensional beings who are new to the dimension of Rifts Earth.
Step 1: Go through Character Concept Approval
Step 2: Check for Costs & Conflicts
Step 3: Your Turn
Step 4: Pay the EP Origin Cost
Step 5: Get Started
- Start a new topic (character sheet) in the recruitment forum. Post the character templates to this thread as per directions, and post a die roll sheet.
- Consult the stats on your approved race and roll up the character's attributes.
- If applicable, roll to see if your character is psionic.
- Consult your approved O.C.C. and update your character sheet with the relevant abilities native to that class, record your chosen skills, note your chosen XP level (post as appropriate to the EP marketplace if anything other than 3rd level), and flesh out the other details related to your character such as name, alignment, description, sentiments, etc.
- Calculate your H.P., S.D.C., or M.D.C. as applicable, and calculate all of your various combat bonuses & saving throw bonuses.
- Update your equipment sheet with your wish list and standard gear.
- Write your background story.
- Consult the advice from EU players and double check your submission for errors. If you're wise, you'll also seek input from the EU community chat, and have fresh eyes look over your sheet for errors & oversights.
- Notify Augur that your character submission is ready for review.
- Start looking at the Rifts groups and contacting the group leaders of those groups who have openings and in which you have some interest in joining.