[MW III] Operation Overlord

The Phase World/Three Galaxies Archives

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

[MW III] Operation Overlord

Postby Consumer » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:45 pm

Center Security Briefing Room

This room is bustling with activity, as officers and intelligence people look over the data piling in from the Battle of Center. Over seeing it all is Commander Corbulo, acting as a conductor over the mayhem that is going on.

As the teams file in the Commander looks at each and almost seems to have a look of respect. Even though it is fleeting and he would likely deny it. The teams notice that one of Thraxus' Ladies in White is there next to a In'Valin in a power armor. The two seem to be having a quiet conversation that stops as the first Team Member approaches.

"Good work, Let us begin planning the next leg of the defense."

What are your intentions?
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Consumer
Game Master

Re: Operation Overlord

Postby Sorrenson » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:08 pm

Perception: 1d20:
+3 Magical / Mechanical
JiC d20/d100: 1d20:
/ 1d100:

Sorrenson breathes a massive sigh of relief as they enter the Security Control Center. Well, I'm still alive... Pretty happy about that. Before he gets out of the his PA he takes a minute to compose himself and tries to get a handle on his nerves. He tries holding out his palm to see how much it's shaking, he finds he has trouble holding it steady. Although after thinking about it he decides that's tiredness rather than fear. To those around him he says,"Well, I guess this is what victory-against-all-odds feels like? I think I'm doing it wrong, I just want to sleep for a week."

After parking the Drudge he goes with the others to the Briefing Room. He notes the odd look from Commander, and mis-reads it completely. Under his breath he says, "What's he looking at?"He notes the lady in red and the guy who looks like Vyshan. I wonder if that guy knows ol' grumpy butt himself?When the 'next leg' of the defense is mentioned, Sorrenson starts looking for coffee. The stronger the coffee, the better.
Sorrenson

Postby Kesslan » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:50 pm

Perception: 1d20+1 = 17:

JIC: 1d20:
1d100:

Sorrenson wrote:"Well, I guess this is what victory-against-all-odds feels like? I think I'm doing it wrong, I just want to sleep for a week."

"Would suggest finding long lasting stimulant. Might have some back on ship. Only brought adrenaline for emergency. Won't help long enough or would offer." Kesslan responds to Sorrenson before turning his attention to the briefing room on the whole, ears perked and eyes darting a little as he tries to take in and get a sense of what else is going on right now around Center. Mostly so he would get some feel of just how the war was going and try to gauge who was actually winning. Not to mention how bad things were.

Intelligence 66% 1d100:

Surveillance 71% 1d100:

Theater Warfare: Ground 54% 1d100:

Sensory Equipment: 79% 1d100:

Once that was done he turned his full attention over towards the Commander, as well as the In'Valen and the Lady in White. He'd never dealt with either before but if they were here on behalf of Thraxus then they would have his full attention as a result. After all, as Kesslan saw it Thraxus paid for efficiency, and results. Both the Pantheran strove to provide. Now to see what else awaits us.
Kesslan's Character Sheet
HP: 72 SDC: 118
MDC Skull: 22

Constant Effects:
Autododge +5, Mildly Radioactive, Can see Ultra-Violet spectrum of light, Takes 1/2 Damage from Radiation, Immune to Horror Factor, No fear of heights. Cybernetics: See Character Sheet. Can make Aimed/Called shots while running, swimming, parachuting or from a moving vehicle without penalty. Steady Nerves: Driving Penalties 1/2. Street Rep (Hardcase to be Feared): HF14 when Angry/Threatening.

Rose (To Kesslan): I don't suppose you're planning an assault on all free kind are you?
Daisy (OOC) Figures big crowds don't seem to be his thing, unless he's firing on them.
Rex: his ears rotate like dishes towards Kesslan's roar and the response from his foes, "trouble."
Al: Listening to the roar Al nods. "That would be Kesslan. Which most of the time means the exact same thing."
Theme Songs: Imagine Dragons - Radioactive , Disturbed: Indestructible , Johnny Cash: Hurt , UNKLE: Burn My Shadow, The Kinks: I'm not like everybody else, The Equalizer theme song, X Ambassadors: Jungle (feat. Jamie N Commons)
Kesslan
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Winston » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:51 pm

Perception: 1d20+8 = 25:

/ 1d100:

Conditions: 16 missiles and 167 grenades remaining, -56 Silverhawk Main Body MDC, -79 Personal MDC

As Winston walks into the briefing room he removes his helmet and gloves, stuffs the latter into the former, and clips the helmet to his armor. Running his fingers through his hair to smooth out where it sits oddly from hours inside a helmet he glances from one occupant of the room to the next before moving further inside. Clapping Sorrenson on the back with a friendly but solid blow he says, "What, you didn't get a long enough nap earlier sunshine?" For his part the maeus looks for all the world like he just rolled out of bed (complete with bed hair) and is fresh and ready to start his day. If there are seats available he takes one, the smallest hint of fatigue after hours on his feet, if not he stands at ease, hands clasped behind his back.
Lieutenant Commander Winston "Splatter" Havelock, 58th Maeus Expeditionary Fleet, Retired

Armor
Silverhawk: 420 MDC
NE-BA-30: 60 MDC
Personal: 192 MDC

Carrying Piloting Silverhawk Equipment List

Abilities
Heightened Sense of Awareness, Supervision: Advanced Sight (5 mile range), Invoke Trust/Intimidate 55%, Full Optics, Amplified Hearing, Ultra Ear, Sound Dampener, P-Field
Winston
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Holt » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:05 am

Perception [+2]: 1d20+2 = 13:

JiC D20: 1d20:
(+2 v Psionics, + 4 vs Magic or Mind Control)
JiC D100: 1d100:

Conditions: Tongues [speak/understand all languages], NE-SA40 “Black Fist” Stealth Power Armor [Thermo-Kinetic] with Integrated P-Field Defensive Field [Dispersal Effect: 1/10th Damage [for Non-Magic], On], Ring of Protection from Evil (Constant) [+3 to Save vs. Magic/Psionics when source is Evil], Invincible Armor [17.00 min, Regenerates 1D6 MD/melee, Immune to Heat, Cold, Disease, Pollution, Toxic Gases, Fumes, Etc., 1/2 Damage from Energy Attacks (Mundane & Magical). Penalties: -15% to Prowl, Climb, Swim].

Personal MD: 138/138
PA Main Body: 189/220
Invincible Armor: 175/175

Holt, Solaris, Metri, and Tis >>Pop<< into existence only to find Kesslan and others already there (he's addressing them for a few seconds before he notices the Lady-in-White), "I'm pretty sure we were done first. We had to drop off a rescued gal and ... well hey there Sugar ... what's the plan to be then?" OOC: Which Lady is this?

Shifting back to the others, the Manarr casts his gaze around as he checks off his teammates visually, "Any serious injuries? Anyone need something retrieved from HQ? ... "

OOC Tracking: 3 Empty Clips, 4th has 30/30
Holt D'Invictus

Personal MDC: 134/134
Armor: NE-SA40 “Black Fist” Stealth Power Armor [Thermo-Kinetic]
Head/Helmet: 65/65
Main Body: 215/220
*** Integrated P-Field Defensive Field [Phase World Dimension Book 2, Pg 124] -- Dispersal Effect: 1/10th Damage from Energy Blasts, Beams, Projectile, Missiles, and Explosive Damage

Weapons: HI-80 Combat Laser Rifle (slung across back), [2] NE-8SL Slimline Barrage Plasma Cartridge Auto-Pistol in Under-Arm holsters, [2] HI-10 Heavy Laser Pistol(s) (in Hip Holsters), Phase Sword (belted at the Left hip), PH-21 Phase Beamer (Right Thigh), Kisentite Boot Knife (Rt).

Belt: (4) P-Field Defensive Field Battery, Transformable Longsword (Pen-Form)

Available: [Ring: Tongues (Constant)], [Ring of Protection from Evil (Constant), +3 to Save vs. Magic/Psionics when source is Evil], [Pendant: Metamorphosis 3x], [Belt Buckle: Increase Weight 3x], [Pinky Ring: Mystic Alarm 3x], Nuclear Grav-Pack

Spare Ammunition: [8] Clips of NE-001PC Light Plasma Cartridges [24 rounds each], [12] Long E-Clips, [2] Short E-Clips, [4] NE-GF10 Fragmentation Grenades, [4] Smoke Grenades, [4] Stun/Flash Grenades
Holt
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Prothor » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:44 pm

Percep: 1d20+1 = 20:

1d100:

Conditions: cycles between normal vision and thermo, OP Field: 51.75 min remaining (20/3 switch ons): OFF

Prothor's contentment cannot be seen on his immovable robotic face, but resides in his inner voice, "Ah yes, the ride along was quite nice. Baron kept us moving and we sustained relatively minor damage. And it was quite enjoyable to rain those micro missile down of the hell spawn." He pats the Reaper's leg as they disembark and make their way to the briefing room. Seeing everyone drawn together again, Prothor says, "It is good to see all of us still alive. It is more than I expected at this point."

Prothor stays near the rear and, as they get ready to discuss their plans for the next stage, makes sure to keep a good view so he can record it with his cyber eyes for later review.
Prothor
Current Details
MDC by Location:
Left Upper Arm: 47/47-------Right Upper Arm: 47/47-------------Main Body: 180/180
Left Forearm: 33/33----------Right Forearm: 33/33----------------Head: 60/60
Left Hand: 33/33--------------Right Hand: 33/33
Left Leg: 60/60----------------Right Leg: 60/60
Left Foot: 13/13---------------Right Foot: 13/13

MI-B2 Medium Infantry Armor
M.D.C. by Location
Main Body: 230/230
Arms (2): 38 each.
Legs (2): 60 each.
Head/Helmet: 15
Integrated OP-Field (60min or 20 switch ons)
[*]1 - OP Field E-Clip loaded / use: 9.5 min / 4 switch on
Integrated N-F50A Superheavy Force Field
M.D.C.: 137/160

-Weapons:
Right hand/arm: Retractable Vibro Knuckle Blades / Heavy Laser Blaster, Retractable/pop up
Left hand/arm: Retractable Vibro Knuckle Blades / Mini-Machine Gun, Retractable/pop up
Skull of Saint Sabatt
PH-100 Heavy Phase Beamer
NE-75H Shoulder Cannon
Soul Craft Longsword
assorted grenades

-Current Effects/Conditions: None

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Prothor
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Solaris » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:48 am

Per: 1d20+2 = 6:

/ 1d100:

Conditions: Invincible Armor Duration: 19:00 min, 175/175 M.D.C., Regenerates 1D6 M.D.C./melee round, Environmental, Immune to Heat, Cold, Disease, Pollution, Toxic Gases, Fumes, Etc., 1/2 Damage from Energy Attacks (Mundane & Magical). Penalties: -15% to Prowl, Climb, Swim. Invincible Armor regeneration 1d6:

Ammo: 9 extra rifle clips, 1 extra e-clips, 2 extra GR pistol clips

Quickly getting over the disorientation of popping into another location, Lisa smirks, seeing the rest of the team.

She approaches Kesslan, renders a crisp salute out of habit and states, "Lisa Solaris reporting in, sir!"

After any further formalities, she relaxes slightly and offers a handshake or pat on the shoulder to everyone, "Looks like we all made it, good work. How'd it go?"
Commander Lisa Solaris
HP 28/28
SDC 56/56
PPE 3/3

Armor: 220/220
Ammo: 30/30
Solaris

Postby Kesslan » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:55 pm

(Rolls carried)

Holt wrote:Any serious injuries? Anyone need something retrieved from HQ? ... "

Kesslan nods to Holt, before responding "Once we know next mission, should do supply run. Be best prepared for next step."

Prothor wrote:Prothor says, "It is good to see all of us still alive. It is more than I expected at this point."

"Yes. Expected would have casualty. But is good not to have. Enough will die this day."

Solaris wrote:She approaches Kesslan, renders a crisp salute out of habit and states, "Lisa Solaris reporting in, sir!"

Kesslan turns to respond to Solaris, giving her a nod as well. "Warrior." he pauses then to add "Not need salute. Is not.." he pauses trying to recall the proper word for it "Military. Discipline good, but not so much need for formal." he explains in a patient and even tone. He knew where Solaris' response came from though, enough of the crew, himself included were previously members of some military or other, though Kesslan wondered if he'd been a mercenary and adventurer longer than at least some of them. "Was surprise see manage to do job with only two gate. Good timing. Third gate had many heavy support unit. Should help defences much." Good to see the crew all made it in one piece. It's a miracle we haven't lost anyone yet.

Constant Effects:
Autododge +5, Mildly Radioactive, Can see Ultra-Violet spectrum of light, Takes 1/2 Damage from Radiation, Immune to Horror Factor, No fear of heights. Cybernetics: See Character Sheet. Can make Aimed/Called shots while running, swimming, parachuting or from a moving vehicle without penalty. Steady Nerves: Driving Penalties 1/2. Street Rep (Hardcase to be Feared): HF14 when Angry/Threatening.

Rose (To Kesslan): I don't suppose you're planning an assault on all free kind are you?
Daisy (OOC) Figures big crowds don't seem to be his thing, unless he's firing on them.
Rex: his ears rotate like dishes towards Kesslan's roar and the response from his foes, "trouble."
Al: Listening to the roar Al nods. "That would be Kesslan. Which most of the time means the exact same thing."
Theme Songs: Imagine Dragons - Radioactive , Disturbed: Indestructible , Johnny Cash: Hurt , UNKLE: Burn My Shadow, The Kinks: I'm not like everybody else, The Equalizer theme song, X Ambassadors: Jungle (feat. Jamie N Commons)
Kesslan
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Chef Icky » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:48 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 13:

/1d100:

Additional JIC: 1d20:
/1d100:

Conditions:
  • Bodily MDC: 131/178
  • NE-BA-50 "Raider" Heavy Body Armor:
      -20% to climb, swim, acrobatics, prowl
      80/80 Head/Helmet MDC
      55/55 Left Arm MDC
      55/55 Right Arm MDC
      80/80 Left Leg MDC
      80/80 Right Leg MDC
      140/140 Main Body MDC
  • CAF Heavy Battle Armor: 95/120 MDC -- stored in a FIDO
    • Armor-integrated N-40B Heavy Force Field: 00/110 MDC
  • ISP: 28/44 at the start of this post
  • PH-100 Heavy Phase Beamer: 16/20 shots left in current clip at start of post; 1 additional full e-clip, 1 empty clip, and 1 clip with 1 shot remaining
  • GR-15AR Assault Rifle: 21/30 rounds left in current clip at start of post; 6 additional full clips

Dime Store Magic wrote:
Final Damage wrote:Everyone (but those in the Reaper) roll 2d4x10 for damage (those with phase fields can divide it by 10). The Reaper has used half of it's payload of missiles and has taken [dicetotal]4d4x10[/dice] damage. Other than the one heavy missile (and what the Reaper has used), I am not going to deduct any other ammunition to avoid nickel and dime-ing everyone.

NOTE: Icky's armor took 2d4*10 = 50:
4, 1
MDC damage. I shall leave the distribution to Consumer/DSM/DL as to how much goes where.

-----------------------------------------------

Icky keeps pace with the others while keeping a close eye on the two FIDO units to make sure they didn't fall too far behind and/or get jumped by any demonic individuals looking for some hardware at "rock bottom prices." Once he arrives at the Control Center he takes a deep breath of relief and pulls off his helmet. "Feetal's Gizz -- Naruni makes good tech, but dey need'ta work on da comfort levels BIG TIME! 'ad me an itch on me nose an' it 'bout drove me buggers..." He gives his muzzle a good scratch before checking the damage to his new armor. "Qu'vatlh -- dat's a new gorram suit too," he grumbles. "Dis is why we can't 'ave nice stuff."

Winston wrote:"Did you see that beast get back up? It took enough ordinance to knock out two tanks."

Icky nods grimly as he checks the damage to his armor. "Oi ya, but ya gotta reckon we still put a major hitch in 'is get-along..." Two tanks' worth, indeed... Icky frowns. Maybe a couple of tanks would have been a good addition to that Reaper. A couple of Greataxes could have put a quartet of Bottled Demons on its side -- but after all those missiles I doubt they would have had much more luck. Here's hoping we don't have to go up against THAT thing next.

Sorrenson wrote:"Well, I guess this is what victory-against-all-odds feels like? I think I'm doing it wrong, I just want to sleep for a week."

"It's da best-eva kind o' tired in da 'hole Three Galaxies, ain't it Chuckles?" Icky laughs. "Don't worry, ya jus' might get used ta it if'n ya save da world 'nuff times." He gives Sorrenson a pat on the shoulder (probably a bit too hard, but by accident). We may not have won it all yet, but to come this far without actually losing anyone... well that ain't too shabby.

Solaris wrote:After any further formalities, she relaxes slightly and offers a handshake or pat on the shoulder to everyone, "Looks like we all made it, good work. How'd it go?"

Icky returns the gesture with a broad smile. "Oi, hiya Goldie -- welcome back! We found out dat Sorrey an' Baron are good at dancin' -- 'specially when dey're stompin' on lasae -- Sorrey ain't so good at jugglin' datapads an' gate hubs look REAL shiny when dey go kablooey-like. But we definitely tossed a Kisentite spatula inta deir plans ta take over Center. At least so far anyway. 'Ow'ed it go on yer end?"

When the time comes for the briefing he'll lean up against the wall towards the back and listen. It's not like he can't see over just about everyone else not in suits of Power Armor.
Food is da universal language, an' me galley is da universal translator. Don't ya mess wit' either one while I'm 'round. Or even when I ain't 'round.

Please do not PM this account -- send your PMs to GM account Townsend instead. Thanks!

------------------------------

- Max Bodily MDC: 187 ... Max ISP: 48 ... Max PPE: 12
- Armor Max MDC: 120 ... Force Field Max MDC: 110
- Natural Abilities: HF 11 ... 100’ nightvision (can see in total darkness) ... Fire/cold does 1/2 damage ... Fatigues at half rate of normal humans ... Lift 3,600 lbs & carry 1,800 lbs ... Jump 21.6’ across/10.8’ high standing; 54’ across/27’ high with running start
- Combat Notes: 8 APM ... +3 initiative; +11 strike; +13 parry; +14 dodge; +4 roll, disarm; +8 pull; +21 PS bonus ... Critical Strike on an unmodified 18-20 ... Boxing: auto KO on nat 20 for 1d6 melees ... Paired Weapons ... Body flip/throw
Chef Icky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Baron » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:59 pm

Chico Barone
Perception: 1d20+7 = 26:

/ 1d100:

Stat Tracker:H.P.: 28/28; S.D.C.: 67/67
Weapon in hand: 'Hawk's Multi-Rifle
Armor: NE-BA-226MDC: (bonuses applied)
Power Armor: none, inside the Reaper
Permanent Conditions:
  • The character can communicate with any computer system regardless of preventative measures. Link can be by touch or remote connection.
  • Impervious to Fear
  • Character is ambidextrous and can literally divide his mind into two semi-autonomous parts to accomplish two separate tasks, without penalty and with all his natural bonuses.
  • Implants: Amplified Hearing, Sound Filtration, Night-Vision, Polarized Lenses, Long Range Receiver/Transmitter Headjack
Temporary Conditions: Stoned, Pumped on Adrenaline.

Negative Conditions:

"Woot! We made it with nobody dying?!" exclaims Baron after doing a quick head count. "Way to go everyone, that would have been a real bummer."

Baron carries around the shattered remains of his Hawk, showing it to anyone who looks like a quartermaster type and asking for a replacement.

Worthashot? Right?
Chico Barone is wearing: Baron's Borrowed NE Tech-Warrior and his accessory is: None!!?!?!

Practical Philosophies for the Galactic Rogue, by Viscount Armine Chico Von Caligula
Don't panic; know where your towel is. Any person who can travel the length and breadth of the galaxy, rough it, slum it, struggle against terrible odds, win through, and still knows where his towel is, is clearly a person to be reckoned with. And, above all, always remember that time is nothing but an illusion and mealtimes especially so. ~ From Practical Philosophies for the Galactic Rogue, by Armine Caligula. By way of Douglas Adams
The Autobiographical Baron of Yesteryear, by Captain A. Baron
Better to live or die, once and for all, than die by inches. Death is merely a dialogue between the Spirit and the Dust. Since we're all going to die, it's obvious that when and how don't matter, ~ From The Autobiographical Baron of Yesteryear by Captain A. Baron By way of Homer, Albert Camus, Emily Dickinson, Douglas Adams and Joseph Heller
Baron
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Tis » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:04 pm

Tisephone Atroposa
Perception: 1d20+5 = 7:
+3 magic, machines, or their combination
/ 1d100:

Stats: • • MDC: 40/40 • • PPE: 140/88 • • ISP: 58/48
Armor M.D.C.: 150/108

With not much to add planning wise, Tisephone waits patiently, meditating, and trying to replenish her inner energies. I have tried to make my ancestors proud. Interesting times are upon us, may the Machine guide me.
Tis
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Vortigern » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:39 pm

Perception: 1d20+3 = 8:

JIC: 1d100:

Vortigern comes into the redoubt looking about with no small curiosity, looking about as he slides his axe into the ring on his belt before shifting his shield around to hang on his back. The close scrutiny from Commander Corbulo draws no seeming resentment or ire from him. (Trade 4) "I am newly arrived to your city, good sir. And you may rest assured that I have no greater love for Demon-kind than do you. And as I find myself quite suddenly your guest, I am honor bound to help defend my hosts." The Gargoyles being blocked from entry earns simply a shrug and orders delivered over his shoulder. (Trade 4) "Find cover and keep watch until I return. If this place attacked help defend it." he says before moving inside.

Such a strange and interesting place...

As everyone gathers in the Command Center Vortigern moves to stand nearby Sorrenson and Prothor. Hooking his thumbs over his belt he looks back and forth taking in what is, to him, the strange surroundings with equanimity. The arrival of additional people via teleport draws his immediate attention... yet when it doesn't provoke much of a response from anyone else he seems to readily accept things in due course. "Indeed, it seemed like a fray in which one could easily have lost all. I am glad no one paid the ultimate price of valor today. It was quite fortuitous that we met and allied when we did. I should like to think I have made more than passing acquaintances after the bond of such circumstances having been forged. Well met all." he says, inclining his head and making something of a half-bow.

"The previous plan worked better than I originally expected. Have objectives for the next phase of the siege already been designated? Or are we deliberating? In either case, what intelligence is available? What is the state of the city, before we proceed?"
Vortigern
Vortigern Tracker
HP: 53/53
SDC: 57/57
PPE: 180/180

Enchanted Full Plate Armor
• M.D.C.: 410/410

Magic Dwarven Battle Axe
M.D.C.: 200/200
Damage: 5D6+8 M.D.
Mundane Features
• Dwarven Craftmanship (+4 Damage, +2 to Strike and Parry)
Magic Features
• Super-Sharpness (+4 Damage; Critical Range: +2)
• Increased Damage: (+2D6 Damage)

Magic Dwarven Shield
M.D.C.: Indestructible.
Damage: 2D4 M.D.C.
Mundane Features
• Dwarven Craftsmanship (+3 to Parry)
Magic Features
• Indestructible (Can only be destroyed by an alchemist.)

Summons Tracker
Carbunckle
MDC: 140/300
ISP: 230/230
PPE: 9/9
Forcefield1: 0/160
Forcefield2: 160/160

Varya
MDC/Body: 62/62
MDC/Shell: 116/116
Vortigern
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Solaris » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:19 am

Per: 1d20+2 = 6
/[/dice]1d100[/dice]
Conditions: Invincible Armor Duration: 14:00 min, 175/175 M.D.C., Regenerates 1D6 M.D.C./melee round, Environmental, Immune to Heat, Cold, Disease, Pollution, Toxic Gases, Fumes, Etc., 1/2 Damage from Energy Attacks (Mundane & Magical). Penalties: -15% to Prowl, Climb, Swim. Invincible Armor regeneration 1d6:

Captain Kitty wrote:"Not need salute. Is not.." he pauses trying to recall the proper word for it "Military. Discipline good, but not so much need for formal."

"Sorry, sir, old habits die hard.", Lisa nods. And I sorta miss the CAF. I hope they're not in too deep., she thinks, remembering those friends still in the service.

Tiny wrote:"Oi, hiya Goldie -- welcome back! We found out dat Sorrey an' Baron are good at dancin' -- 'specially when dey're stompin' on lasae -- Sorrey ain't so good at jugglin' datapads an' gate hubs look REAL shiny when dey go kablooey-like. But we definitely tossed a Kisentite spatula inta deir plans ta take over Center. At least so far anyway. 'Ow'ed it go on yer end?"

"Which part? The zapping demons part or the anticlimactic end to our mission? Pretty by the numbers, I reckon."
Although I'd prefer if Holt would stay with the team to lead it.
"We had to improvise, I guess, and we got ourselves a survivor, so that's good. Sad that I didn't get to see Sorrey and Baron's dance moves. And I missed out on a good explosion. Such is life."

Although she wants to replenish her ammo stock, Lisa waits until Commander Corbulo finishes the next briefing to do so. Let's just see what's on our plate.
Commander Lisa Solaris
HP 28/28
SDC 56/56
PPE 3/3

Solaris

Postby Bryke » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:56 am

Perception: 1d20+2 = 13:

/ 1d100:

Phased Teleportation: 50% +4%/lvl| 67% |1d100:

Contingencies: If after the third try Bryke does not Phase to the right place, he will call Holt via radio and seek alternatives.

With a nearly inaudible >>zOoP<< the Time Master phases back into the Center Security Briefing Room, and out of habit, remains still briefly to get accustomed to new surroundings. The native of center just barely makes it in time to hear the question posed by Holt:

I could use some punch knives and the biggest phase weapon this place has got- if they got it.

Bryke takes the knife given by Holt, turns the hilt toward the Manarr and says, "Thanks for this- do you have any Heavy MD Phase-Tech, Phase-Tech in general, and/or Punch-Blades?" Handing off the weapon to Holt.

After, Bryke looks for a place to stand and listen. Waiting for the next briefing, watching and listening to the individuals.
Natural Abilities

Doesn't breathe air and are immune to radiation and normal heat, fire, cold, gases and disease. Can see in total darkness and have eagle-like normal vision.
Phased bodies: Prometheans are in a permanent state of “phase.” Damage from any M.D. source becomes S.D.C. and any damage from an S.D.C. source is halved.
Phased Teleportation: Prometheans can “step out of phase” and travel at incredible speeds in an intangible state. Concentration takes one melee round and is the only action that can be performed during that round. Range: One mile per level of experience. Chance of Success: 50% +4%/lvl| 71%
Sense Dimensional Anomalies: Can automatically detect rifts, dimensional envelopes and pockets, fourth-dimensional and Two-dimensional beings, astral travelers and the invisible energy essence of alien-intelligence's and entities. Range: One mile (1.6) or line of sight, whichever is less.
Ley Line Phasing: Equal to the ley line walker ability.

PPE: 236/116
ISP: 125/37
SDC:634/534 (All damage from MD sources converted to SDC)
HP:155/147

CAPTURED PPE: 0/0

BRYKE
SPELLBOOK

I am telecommunicating
I am speaking Trade 4
I am thinking

CURRENT CONDITIONS:
Bryke

Postby Consumer » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:23 pm

The room goes from slightly busy to extremely busy as the teams make there way into room. Several conversations pop up among the team members, while a few are directed at the Commander, and the other personalities in the room.

Holt wrote:"I'm pretty sure we were done first. We had to drop off a rescued gal and ... well hey there Sugar ... what's the plan to be then?"]

The Lady in White smiles and shakes her head. "Wrong one Holt, I'm Nona, and we're still working that out. Let me get some more info and I'll get back to you."

Baron wrote:Baron carries around the shattered remains of his Hawk, showing it to anyone who looks like a quartermaster type and asking for a replacement.

After asking around a bit, Baron is pointed to the In'Valen standing near Thraxus' Lady in White. Once there, The In'Valen smiles. "Quite a mess your suits been turned into. I'm Kruxxis Lomm and I work for Thraxus..."

"Well aren't you going to introduce me? Comes an interrupting synthesized voice.

"I was getting to that Aix, before you rudely interupted." Kruxxis responds with a bit of anger.

"My apologies sir. I'll start checking the archives for Power Armors available." The voice back tracks quickly.

Kruxxis nods. "Anyways as I was saying... that was Aix an intelligence program built into my suit. He sometimes gets ahead of himself, as he's described we will serch some inventory lists and see if a replacement can be scrounged up for you. Give me some time." Kruxxis says to Baron with a certainty.

Vortigern wrote:"I am newly arrived to your city, good sir. And you may rest assured that I have no greater love for Demon-kind than do you. And as I find myself quite suddenly your guest, I am honor bound to help defend my hosts." The Gargoyles being blocked from entry earns simply a shrug and orders delivered over his shoulder. (Trade 4) "Find cover and keep watch until I return. If this place attacked help defend it."

Commander Cobulo looks at Vortigern and shrugs. ""From what I've seen from security feeds, I believe you." Commander Corbulo looks at a monitor for a moment. "And as long as your "Pets" behave, I won't feel a need to think otherwise. Please join your companions and I will shortly go over the next issues with everyone."

More than a few minutes pass before a general hush falls over the room and a central hologram projector comes to life. It shows the massive CC&C building, surrounded by tens of thousands Demons besieging the building, as the defenders use built in weaponry are holding them back, but just barely.

"So as you can see, things are not going well. You're efforts have stemmed the flow of new demons. We have reports that level one is all but secure with a few pockets of resistance. Level two as you can see is an absolute mess, level three is also a mess. Levels three and four are showing some signs of retaliation as Naruni and the Splugorth are giving the Demons... Hell. Everything lower then that seems to be just transit to the fights up here." The image switches to several views, showing several demons. One of the demons is more prominent then the others a Bear-shaped demon wielding a vicious looking Axe.

"This appears to be their leader, we have experts checking archives as we speak, but all I know right now is, is that his name is Star General Halthag, and he is an Dysasha. Not personally sure what it means, but my researchers say it's an ancient greater demon type. Anyways, we need to kill him and the leadership of his army. We will be pulling a full offensive against the forces there. We are still gathering resources and are finalizing details of group missions. Feel free to resupply, speak with Kruxxis Lomm for needed equipment, as Thraxus has been so kind to lone us his services." Commander Corbulo waves his hand at the hologram and it shuts off, while the lights brighten back to normal levels.

Make equipment changes and continue talking among yourselves and the NPC as you would like.
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
Consumer
Game Master

Postby Solaris » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:25 am

Per: 1d20+2 = 9:

/ 1d100:

After the briefing, Solaris goes to speak with Kruxxis Lomm, hoping to get some extra ammo. "Lisa Solaris, Galactic Adventurers, former CAF. Do you have spare e-clips and GR clips? I'll take as many as I can carry, if you do. Some fusion blocks or other explosives might be handy also."

After restocking, Lisa goes to talk to Kesslan. I wonder if he's worried about keeping command and that's why he sent me with the other team?, she thinks. "What's our play, sir?", she asks Kesslan. "I don't know much about demons, but usually railguns and particle beams seem to work. GR weapons are effective against most things." That's why I use 'em.
Commander Lisa Solaris
HP 28/28
SDC 56/56
PPE 3/3

Solaris

Postby Sorrenson » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:14 am

+3 Magical / Mechanical
/ 1d100:

Sorrenson listens to the briefing and blows out his cheeks. Man, we seem to be drawing tough assignments... It's like we must be hardcore or something. Sorrenson pipes up with a question, "So, we kill this beary-demon-thing and his leadership mates. How many buddies does he have with him? I doubt a 'Star general' is going solo on a day like today."

After his, and the others, questions have been answered, he approaches the quartermaster guy with a tired smile. "Hiya, I'm after a few things. 1 - 3 fusion blocks of the heaviest type you've got. 2 - 20 standard TW mana clips for my Starfire cannon, or a big ol' bunch of mana so I can recharge the gun myself. 3 - One of those kick ass guns from a Silverhawk that I carry on my Drudge. The multi rifle thingee. I get the feeling we're gunna need at the ban-bang, pew-pew we can get. Oh, and some of your strongest coffee. Well, the strongest that a Ratanoid could handle."
Sorrenson

Postby Prothor » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:41 am

Percep: 1d20+1 = 11:

1d100:

Conditions: cycles between normal vision and thermo, OP Field: 51.75 min remaining (20/3 switch ons): OFF

Prothor queues up to talk to Kruxxis Lomm as the two groups reform and assess their equipment needs. When its Prothor's turn, he gives a sympathetic shrug and says, "I see we are inundating you with requests. I will keep mine simple. Whatever assortment of grenades that you have available and, if you have the means, could you repair my armor and reset its force field? I have a feeling the need has not yet past." He nods to the being as his request is taken and then steps off to the side to await its outcome.

Prothor moves over to Vortigern, "Greetings friend. I believe that current state of the city is... infested. The leaders are in deliberations as to our next step. I must ask as your appearance was quite unexpected. Where's is it that you and your minions hail from?"
Prothor
Current Details
MDC by Location:
Left Upper Arm: 47/47-------Right Upper Arm: 47/47-------------Main Body: 180/180

M.D.C. by Location

-Weapons:
Right hand/arm: Retractable Vibro Knuckle Blades / Heavy Laser Blaster, Retractable/pop up
Left hand/arm: Retractable Vibro Knuckle Blades / Mini-Machine Gun, Retractable/pop up
Skull of Saint Sabatt
NE-75H Shoulder Cannon
Soul Craft Longsword
assorted grenades

Prothor
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Kesslan » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:16 am

Perception: 1d20+10 = 15:

1d100:

Roll to try to identify any of the demons shown:
Lore: Deamons & Monsters 44% 1d100:

Solaris wrote:"Lisa Solaris, Galactic Adventurers, former CAF. Do you have spare e-clips and GR clips? I'll take as many as I can carry, if you do. Some fusion blocks or other explosives might be handy also."

After restocking, Lisa goes to talk to Kesslan. I wonder if he's worried about keeping command and that's why he sent me with the other team?, she thinks. "What's our play, sir?", she asks Kesslan. "I don't know much about demons, but usually railguns and particle beams seem to work. GR weapons are effective against most things." That's why I use 'em.

Kesslan tilts his head slightly "Have GR weapon, ammo on FIDO and back at ship. Also this machine gun. But need to get more ammo from ship. If need different weapon should check armoury. Kesslan buy many weapon before this happen."

Sorrenson wrote:"Hiya, I'm after a few things. 1 - 3 fusion blocks of the heaviest type you've got. 2 - 20 standard TW mana clips for my Starfire cannon, or a big ol' bunch of mana so I can recharge the gun myself. 3 - One of those kick ass guns from a Silverhawk that I carry on my Drudge. The multi rifle thingee. I get the feeling we're gunna need at the ban-bang, pew-pew we can get. Oh, and some of your strongest coffee. Well, the strongest that a Ratanoid could handle."

"We have many type three fusion block and if need this one have No-Doze, Pick Up and Boing-Go. Last one not let you sleep for at least twenty six hour. Sometime much as thirty six. Depend on person maybe? But will make very tired after. No Doze last only twelve. Not as bad recover after unless take several to not sleep long time." I'm half tempted to pop one myself at this point. This is the most fighting I've seen since Seriv.... Then Kesslan turns his attention to the matter of making requests for equipment himself. "Some of us could use new armour or proper repairs. If available this one could use ground power armour. Something like stealth armour might best be. Also any weapon or item could help against strong demons."

Constant Effects:

Kesslan
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Baron » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:45 am

Chico Barone
Perception: 1d20+7 = 22:

/ 1d100:

Power Armor: none, inside the Reaper
Permanent Conditions:
  • The character can communicate with any computer system regardless of preventative measures. Link can be by touch or remote connection.
  • Impervious to Fear
  • Character is ambidextrous and can literally divide his mind into two semi-autonomous parts to accomplish two separate tasks, without penalty and with all his natural bonuses.
  • Implants: Amplified Hearing, Sound Filtration, Night-Vision, Polarized Lenses, Long Range Receiver/Transmitter Headjack

Sorrenson wrote:
After his, and the others, questions have been answered, he approaches the quartermaster guy with a tired smile. "Hiya, I'm after a few things. 1 - 3 fusion blocks of the heaviest type you've got. 2 - 20 standard TW mana clips for my Starfire cannon, or a big ol' bunch of mana so I can recharge the gun myself. 3 - One of those kick ass guns from a Silverhawk that I carry on my Drudge. The multi rifle thingee. I get the feeling we're gunna need at the ban-bang, pew-pew we can get. Oh, and some of your strongest coffee. Well, the strongest that a Ratanoid could handle."

"Heya, Sorrenson, if these guys can't help ya, take the Multi-rifle off my bird. He says they can scrounge up something else for me to fly. Drudge held up pretty well, huh?"

Back to the In'vallian, "So, uh, Kruxxis, Aix... an AI in a suit, hey? That sounds advantageous, what are the combat applications of such a set up.?"
Chico Barone is wearing: Baron's Borrowed NE Tech-Warrior and his accessory is: None!!?!?!

Practical Philosophies for the Galactic Rogue, by Viscount Armine Chico Von Caligula
Don't panic; know where your towel is. Any person who can travel the length and breadth of the galaxy, rough it, slum it, struggle against terrible odds, win through, and still knows where his towel is, is clearly a person to be reckoned with. And, above all, always remember that time is nothing but an illusion and mealtimes especially so. ~ From Practical Philosophies for the Galactic Rogue, by Armine Caligula. By way of Douglas Adams
Better to live or die, once and for all, than die by inches. Death is merely a dialogue between the Spirit and the Dust. Since we're all going to die, it's obvious that when and how don't matter, ~ From The Autobiographical Baron of Yesteryear by Captain A. Baron By way of Homer, Albert Camus, Emily Dickinson, Douglas Adams and Joseph Heller
Baron
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Tis » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:53 am

Tisephone Atroposa
Perception: 1d20+5 = 11:
/ 1d100:

Out of place in such an environment, even more so than she is normally, baseline, in any environment and feeling a bit young and inexperienced Tis keeps to herself, waits to hear what she'll be asked to do before requesting anything for resupply. Maybe I should ask for some armor or something, like that mouthy guy.
Tis
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Starchief » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:57 am

Perception: 1d20+4 = 13:

/1d100:

Damage Taken: 2d4*10 = 50:
4, 1

Conditions: -193 MDC to armor

Getting out of his armor, Starchief surveys the damage he took. "They almost took this one out. I'll have to get a few more. Geez... wasn't this my backup?"

When the PDC group arrives, Starchief smiles a proud smile. "Glad to see you all made it back in one piece." Two important parts of the same operation and we both made it back whole. Wish Zem and Metri were with us, but there are more battles than the ones we see here.

Starchief watches the briefing and asks a couple of questions. "What level is this General Halthag on currently? Where was this picture taken?"

After the briefing, Starchief waits his turn in line and talks to Kruxxis Lomm about his gear. "I could use a fresh NE-BA-55, in Red and Blue please. This one is almost toast. I could also use 6 more NE-EB batteries. My suit, gun and jetpack all run off of them."
Starchief
Andra "Starchief" Sekona
the Shield of Seeron

MDC: 439/439|Costume: 20/20

Saving Throw Bonuses:
Vs. Insanity: +9|Vs. Magic: +10|Vs. Possession: +7|Vs. Psionic: +7
Vs. Poison: +7|Vs. Mind Control: +6|Vs. Disease: +6|Vs. Illusion: +5
Vs. Horror Factor: +8|Vs. Coma/Death: +51%|Perception: +3

Starchief
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Vortigern » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:40 pm

Perception: 1d20+3 = 13:

JIC:1d20:

JIC:1d100:

Vortigern inclines his head towards Prothor and speaks with a free and easy manner it would seem. "I am not sure if it is a place you have ever heard of. I have the impression I am in a different realm entirely now. I was in the Easter Territories of my world, however. The largest city in the area is named Llorn and is an independent Ducal City State. Though a member of the Dominion of the East, a league of small states there. My comrades and I had just finished a dire combat with a necromancer there. He had taken a sizable group of children from the surrounding area for use in a mystic ritual as sacrifices. Yet afterwards we were largely stranded within his sanctum. I was attempting to summon some assistance to help us egress when 'something' hijacked the rift and pulled me through. Through to an unknown shore, to be sure. I have been wandering in search of better climes ever since, through several different worlds. Yet I think the purpose of the being that took me was that I be here, for this fight, now that I am here."

At the description of the Dysasha Vortigern searches his memory, his long studies lore, for anything useful he might be able to contribute about their great enemy.

[OOC: Skill checks concerning knowledge of Star General Halthag and the Dysasha in general.

History: Demon/Devil: 1d100:
/75
Lore: Demons & Monsters 1d100:
/70
Lore: Galactic Aliens 1d100:
/40

/OOC]

"Also, perhaps in this moment of higher supply I could gain access to a broader selection of hand explosives? Or perhaps even a suitable bow and arrows that I could use in this battle to come. I am a fair hand with a bow, if so. It may be to our advantage if it can be arranged."

[OOC: If this is an option I have done a fair bit of research on bows/arrows and could provide some examples of what Vort might like to have in that regard if possible. /OOC]
Vortigern
Vortigern Tracker

Magic Dwarven Battle Axe
Mundane Features
Magic Features

Magic Dwarven Shield
Mundane Features
Magic Features

Summons Tracker
Carbunckle

Varya
Vortigern
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Holt » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:35 pm

Perception [+2]: 1d20+2 = 19:

Conditions: Tongues [speak/understand all languages], NE-SA40 “Black Fist” Stealth Power Armor [Thermo-Kinetic] with Integrated P-Field Defensive Field [Dispersal Effect: 1/10th Damage [for Non-Magic], On], Ring of Protection from Evil (Constant) [+3 to Save vs. Magic/Psionics when source is Evil], Invincible Armor [17.00 min, Regenerates 1D6 MD/melee, Immune to Heat, Cold, Disease, Pollution, Toxic Gases, Fumes, Etc., 1/2 Damage from Energy Attacks (Mundane & Magical). Penalties: -15% to Prowl, Climb, Swim].

Personal MD: 138/138

Holt offers Nona a shrug and a grin that could pass for 'Sorry' or could pass for 'Can't blame a guy for trying ...'

Consumer wrote:More than a few minutes pass before a general hush falls over the room and a central hologram projector comes to life. It shows the massive CC&C building, surrounded by tens of thousands Demons besieging the building, as the defenders use built in weaponry are holding them back, but just barely.

"So as you can see, things are not going well. You're efforts have stemmed the flow of new demons. We have reports that level one is all but secure with a few pockets of resistance. Level two as you can see is an absolute mess, level three is also a mess. Levels three and four are showing some signs of retaliation as Naruni and the Splugorth are giving the Demons... Hell. Everything lower then that seems to be just transit to the fights up here." The image switches to several views, showing several demons. One of the demons is more prominent then the others a Bear-shaped demon wielding a vicious looking Axe.

"This appears to be their leader, we have experts checking archives as we speak, but all I know right now is, is that his name is Star General Halthag, and he is an Dysasha. Not personally sure what it means, but my researchers say it's an ancient greater demon type. Anyways, we need to kill him and the leadership of his army. We will be pulling a full offensive against the forces there. We are still gathering resources and are finalizing details of group missions. Feel free to resupply, speak with Kruxxis Lomm for needed equipment, as Thraxus has been so kind to lone us his services." Commander Corbulo waves his hand at the hologram and it shuts off, while the lights brighten back to normal levels.

Watching the screens he'll nod along at Sorrenson, "So this is a real-time feed? Or some recording from earlier? ... I could always try and bring the Bastard here. Looks big though. Might be way too heavy ..."

Assuming that this isn't a possibility though the Manarr scratches at his chin and shrugs, "Well, then I guess that's a no-go ... and that CC&C building is under like a super-siege. Do you have additional troops you want to have transported over? Or should we be aiming to go roof-side and add ourselves to try and relieve the pressure ... "

Holt overhears Kesslan and Sorrenson putting in requests to the In'Valian fellow:

Kesslan wrote:"We have many type three fusion block and if need this one have No-Doze, Pick Up and Boing-Go. Last one not let you sleep for at least twenty six hour. Sometime much as thirty six. Depend on person maybe? But will make very tired after. No Doze last only twelve. Not as bad recover after unless take several to not sleep long time." I'm half tempted to pop one myself at this point. This is the most fighting I've seen since Seriv.... Then Kesslan turns his attention to the matter of making requests for equipment himself. "Some of us could use new armour or proper repairs. If available this one could use ground power armour. Something like stealth armour might best be. Also any weapon or item could help against strong demons."

"Kesslan? This here >points @ his own< is a Stealth Ground Power Armor, but it doesn't have armor plating nearly as heavy as your last one. If they have a CAF Ground Pounder [PW Pg 135] or a Silverhawk [PW Pg 130] handy or even more ideally a Kittani Manling Armor (Atlantis, p. 143), one of those would offer you a lot more in the way of protection ... If they have TGE stuff available, you might also consider their Warlord Mark 2 [PW Pg 139] ... Jeez, if you have a Silverhawk Squad available, I might transport them up myself and use one myself ... If not, do you have: ..."

Holt's Wishlist
    ● 4 Tracer Bug [GM Guide Pg 190]
    ● Kittani Manling Armor (Atlantis, p. 143)
    ● 6 Long E-Clips
    ● 12 Type 3 Heavy Fusion Blocks [GM Guide Pg 124]
    ● 10 Radio Detonators
    ● 200 NE-APM Anti Personnel Mobile Mines [NE Wave 2 Pg 90]
    ● 4 NE-MAT-2 Anti-Matter/Anti-Tank Mines [Type 2] [NE Wave 2 Pg 90]
    ● 30 NE-10G Grenades [NE Wave 2 Pg 95]
    ● 10 Flash Grenade [GM Guide Pg 124]
    ● 4 TW Goblin Grenade - Carpet of Adhesion [BoM Pg 328]
    ● 4 TW Goblin Grenade - Fear [BoM Pg 329]

Regardless of what gear he's able to obtain, Holt will drop the bulk of it back in the cargo bay of The Wrong Ship. If he's able to obtain a fair number of NE-APM Mines, he will divide them up into 400lb packages (of 20), so that he can easily deploy marching mine-fields.

Holt D'Invictus

*** Integrated P-Field Defensive Field [Phase World Dimension Book 2, Pg 124] -- Dispersal Effect: 1/10th Damage from Energy Blasts, Beams, Projectile, Missiles, and Explosive Damage

Weapons: HI-80 Combat Laser Rifle (slung across back), [2] NE-8SL Slimline Barrage Plasma Cartridge Auto-Pistol in Under-Arm holsters, [2] HI-10 Heavy Laser Pistol(s) (in Hip Holsters), Phase Sword (belted at the Left hip), PH-21 Phase Beamer (Right Thigh), Kisentite Boot Knife (Rt).

Available: [Ring: Tongues (Constant)], [Ring of Protection from Evil (Constant), +3 to Save vs. Magic/Psionics when source is Evil], [Pendant: Metamorphosis 3x], [Belt Buckle: Increase Weight 3x], [Pinky Ring: Mystic Alarm 3x], Nuclear Grav-Pack

Spare Ammunition: [8] Clips of NE-001PC Light Plasma Cartridges [24 rounds each], [12] Long E-Clips, [2] Short E-Clips, [4] NE-GF10 Fragmentation Grenades, [4] Smoke Grenades, [4] Stun/Flash Grenades
Holt
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Kesslan » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:52 am

(Rolls carried)

Holt wrote:"Kesslan? This here >points @ his own< is a Stealth Ground Power Armor, but it doesn't have armor plating nearly as heavy as your last one. If they have a CAF Ground Pounder [PW Pg 135] or a Silverhawk [PW Pg 130] handy or even more ideally a Kittani Manling Armor (Atlantis, p. 143), one of those would offer you a lot more in the way of protection ... If they have TGE stuff available, you might also consider their Warlord Mark 2 [PW Pg 139] ... Jeez, if you have a Silverhawk Squad available, I might transport them up myself and use one myself ... If not, do you have: ..."

Kesslan nods "This one knows that. But has sniper and close combat weapons. Think might be better for close in fighting. If we go into Command Center, won't room be to fly. If heavier needed this one could pilot Manling, Naruni Enforcer (P67 DB03), or Tech-Warrior (P51 DB08). But this one is not familiar enough with other to pilot very well. Mostly know armour from Earth. Spent most time there." he explains. "This one think if Thraxus is offering weapons or suit, most likely Naruni. He has partial owning of Naruni." At least that's what would likely be the cheapest for him, and I don't see him spending more than he has to, even now. Besides, there's the issue of availability too...

Constant Effects:

Kesslan
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Sorrenson » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:19 am

<Rolls held>
Winston wrote:Clapping Sorrenson on the back with a friendly but solid blow he says, "What, you didn't get a long enough nap earlier sunshine?"

Sorrenson smiles and replies, "Man, I take one small power nap - in the middle of a demon invasion - and I get the feeling I'm not gunna hear the end of it for a while. And yeah, I could sleep for longer. I just hope I don't see a soft warm bed anywhere soon. Otherwise the temptation may be too much. Especially one with a down pillow and a comforter... Hmmm, Comforter..."

Chef Icky wrote:"It's da best-eva kind o' tired in da 'hole Three Galaxies, ain't it Chuckles?" Icky laughs. "Don't worry, ya jus' might get used ta it if'n ya save da world 'nuff times." He gives Sorrenson a pat on the shoulder (probably a bit too hard, but by accident).

Sorrenson blinks a few times, and asks seriously. "Um, you've saved worlds more than once?" You know, I wouldn't be surprised...

Kesslan wrote:"We have many type three fusion block and if need this one have No-Doze, Pick Up and Boing-Go. Last one not let you sleep for at least twenty six hour. Sometime much as thirty six. Depend on person maybe? But will make very tired after. No Doze last only twelve. Not as bad recover after unless take several to not sleep long time."

"Cool! Can I get like 5 blocks then? Three to put in the magazine, and a couple of others I'll stow in a storage compartment in case we need 'em later. Um, No-Doze sounds good... I already feel like I'm playing with fire, amping myself up the way I do. I think this is gunna be a long day and stuff like Boing-go would make me crash hard, like way too hard. I'm not a fan of come-downs."

Baron wrote:"Heya, Sorrenson, if these guys can't help ya, take the Multi-rifle off my bird. He says they can scrounge up something else for me to fly. Drudge held up pretty well, huh?"

Sorrenson scratches his chin and thinks, before replying. "Only if you're sure you won't need it, that'll work. It's got e-clips right? I dunno if I'll have time to set up a power feed right off the power source on the Drudge. Yeah, the old stomper is holding up alright. I think I have a serious crush on the 'Armor of Ivan' setup I'm running. Too early to say, but it may be love, the lasting kind. How's the Reaper, you in love yet?"

Holt wrote:"So this is a real-time feed? Or some recording from earlier? ... I could always try and bring the Bastard here. Looks big though. Might be way too heavy ..."

"Damn! That's a great idea! Porting him away from his buds would be huge. He looks beefy though. Too beefy probably."
Sorrenson

Postby Kesslan » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:42 pm

(rolls carried over)

Sorrenson wrote:"Cool! Can I get like 5 blocks then? Three to put in the magazine, and a couple of others I'll stow in a storage compartment in case we need 'em later. Um, No-Doze sounds good... I already feel like I'm playing with fire, amping myself up the way I do. I think this is gunna be a long day and stuff like Boing-go would make me crash hard, like way too hard. I'm not a fan of come-downs."

"Yes. Have many. Can easy spare five." Kesslan responds rather simply. "All is bought with Thraxus money given to us. All working for Thraxus. So same team yes?" Not that I wouldn't spare guns and ammo in a scenario like this anyway. Even after all this time, I'd rather fight to simply protect people who aren't warriors.

Constant Effects:

Kesslan
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Bryke » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:30 am

Perception: 1d20+2 = 7:

/ 1d100:

The Promethean looks around at those gathered and is at a loss for words. Center could very well be collapsing for all time, and what would that mean for the Time Master, and Time Master's to come. What will that mean for second stage Prometheans and younglings like Bryke. These questions gnaw at the Time Master, and continue on in uncertainty causing more and more questions of self and station for the First Stage Promethean. The Time Master reigns in thoughts briefly however, to offer input on the discussion of weaponry:

"Phase-Tech works well against demons also, and most anything for that matter- Do we have access to it? I have been gone awhile from center and have lost contact with most of my friends and connections, and even if I could, I doubt I would be able to locate them under the current circumstances."

Bryke waits for a response by anyone.
Natural Abilities

Doesn't breathe air and are immune to radiation and normal heat, fire, cold, gases and disease. Can see in total darkness and have eagle-like normal vision.
Phased bodies: Prometheans are in a permanent state of “phase.” Damage from any M.D. source becomes S.D.C. and any damage from an S.D.C. source is halved.
Phased Teleportation: Prometheans can “step out of phase” and travel at incredible speeds in an intangible state. Concentration takes one melee round and is the only action that can be performed during that round. Range: One mile per level of experience. Chance of Success: 50% +4%/lvl| 71%
Sense Dimensional Anomalies: Can automatically detect rifts, dimensional envelopes and pockets, fourth-dimensional and Two-dimensional beings, astral travelers and the invisible energy essence of alien-intelligence's and entities. Range: One mile (1.6) or line of sight, whichever is less.

BRYKE
SPELLBOOK

I am telecommunicating
I am speaking Trade 4
I am thinking

CURRENT CONDITIONS:
Bryke

Postby Winston » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:31 pm

Perception: 1d20+8 = 20:

/ 1d100:

Conditions: 16 missiles and 167 grenades remaining, -56 Silverhawk Main Body MDC, -79 Personal MDC

Winston mostly stays quiet and watches the projections intently, trying to pick up any details that might be useful in what is undoubtedly going to be a series of future engagements. He had no knowledge of demons of his own but he was perceptive and observant so he watches the camera feeds carefully.

He does chuckle good naturedly at Sorrenson and wonders aloud, "Maybe Holt can fetch you your slippers and some hot cocoa."

On the subject of repairs and provisions the pilot's needs are few. Just some grenades to top off what was expended (33), which the Dime Store Magic should have in stock and any rushed repairs the Security Center personnel can do to Agatha before the teams need to ship out again. "Are there any healers here? I took a couple bad blasts when the invasion started before we were able to get to our ship." The question is more directed to the commander than Kruxxis. "Oh, one thing," Winston says snapping his fingers as he remembers. "I heard the demons talking as we were fighting them but couldn't make heads or tails of it. Demonese or whatever. Could you supply us with some language translator files for whatever the common demonic languages are."

To Bryke he says, "If nothing else we have a few phase swords in our ships armory, I'm sure the Captain wouldn't mind loaning you one."
Lieutenant Commander Winston "Splatter" Havelock, 58th Maeus Expeditionary Fleet, Retired

Armor

Abilities
Heightened Sense of Awareness, Supervision: Advanced Sight (5 mile range), Invoke Trust/Intimidate 55%, Full Optics, Amplified Hearing, Ultra Ear, Sound Dampener, P-Field
Winston
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Kesslan » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:29 am

(Rolls carried over)

Winston wrote:To Bryke he says, "If nothing else we have a few phase swords in our ships armory, I'm sure the Captain wouldn't mind loaning you one."

"Yes, have sword, pistol and one heavy blaster. Will want back though. Extremely expensive, hard to get right now." Kesslan points out. Which was in fact the only time he went so far as to mention wanting things back at all so far for those that might have noticed. He seemed otherwise entirely unconcerned so far with how much ammunition and the like they were going through out of the DSM's armoury.

Constant Effects:

Kesslan
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Holt » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:29 am

Holt wrote:Perception [+2]: Original post: 1d20+2 = 19:

JiC D20: Original post: 1d20:
JiC D100: Original post: 1d100:

Personal MD: 138/138 [-13=125]

Holt turns to offer a wave at Winston, "I can heal. I don't do minor stuff much because I end up personally incurring injury on the process. Occasionally I end up more-wounded than the injuries I can offset. But that's pretty uncommon, so if it's impacting your performance, here ..." The Manarr holds up 2 fingers in a blessing-like gesture and touches Winston on the side of his neck:

Healing Touch wrote:Winston's Healing: 8d6:
6, 4, 5, 3, 6, 1, 5, 3
MD
Holt Suffers: 4d6:
4, 5, 3, 1
MD

Stepping back a pall briefly passes over Holt's face before he chuckles, "There you go."

Holt D'Invictus

Holt
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Consumer » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:40 pm

Commander Corbulo: Intelligence Gathering

Several conversations go on as the hustle and bustle of the command center ramps up slightly. Commander Corbulo sits in a chair that can best be described as a command chair, he resembles a spider in the middle of his web. Dozens of holographic screens are active in front of his face.

Sorrenson wrote:"So, we kill this beary-demon-thing and his leadership mates. How many buddies does he have with him? I doubt a 'Star general' is going solo on a day like today."

Corbulo looks at Sorrenson with a blank expression. "That would make sense." Sorrenson can almost sense the sarcasm in the Commander's voice. "Well we've Identified dozens of leadership caste demons, we're still sorting through our archives to hopefully identify which ones are more prominent targets for strikes. As for how many buddies he has. we're estimating two million or more." The Commander finishes with a sigh.

Starchief wrote:"What level is this General Halthag on currently? Where was this picture taken?"

Commander Corbulo looks at Starchief. "Level 2 outside of Center's Command and Control Center."

Holt wrote:"So this is a real-time feed? Or some recording from earlier? ... I could always try and bring the Bastard here. Looks big though. Might be way too heavy ..."

Corbulo gives Holt an incredulous look. "No I do not think that would be a wise decision."

Holt wrote:"Well, then I guess that's a no-go ... and that CC&C building is under like a super-siege. Do you have additional troops you want to have transported over? Or should we be aiming to go roof-side and add ourselves to try and relieve the pressure ... "

Corbulo again looks to Holt. "That would be a waste of movement really. The roof batteries are busy defending from space based invaders, and offer no entrances really into level two that would be feasible."

Sorrenson wrote:"Damn! That's a great idea! Porting him away from his buds would be huge. He looks beefy though. Too beefy probably."

Kruxxis Lomm: The Quartermaster

Several people approach Kruxxis Lomm, who seems to be pouring over a multitude of spreadsheets on screens popped up in front of him, while also seemingly able to carry on several conversations at once.

Solaris wrote:"Lisa Solaris, Galactic Adventurers, former CAF. Do you have spare e-clips and GR clips? I'll take as many as I can carry, if you do. Some fusion blocks or other explosives might be handy also."

Kruxxis nods at Solaris. "Pleasure, Energy Clips I can handle, how many do you need? Fusion Blocks are also a possibility, again how many?" Kruxxis asks Solaris while making a few notes on one of the screens he has open.

Sorrenson wrote: "Hiya, I'm after a few things. 1 - 3 fusion blocks of the heaviest type you've got. 2 - 20 standard TW mana clips for my Starfire cannon, or a big ol' bunch of mana so I can recharge the gun myself. 3 - One of those kick ass guns from a Silverhawk that I carry on my Drudge. The multi rifle thingee. I get the feeling we're gunna need at the ban-bang, pew-pew we can get. Oh, and some of your strongest coffee. Well, the strongest that a Ratanoid could handle."

Kruxxis turns his attention to Sorrenson. "3 Type three Fusion blocks, order has been placed. TW Mana clips, you'll need to speak to Nona about that. As for the Multi-Rifle, I'll have to look... but I do not think I have one available at the moment. Coffee is also something that I do not have access to, I would just ask one of the aides." Kruxxis says as he makes another set of notations.

Prothor wrote:"I see we are inundating you with requests. I will keep mine simple. Whatever assortment of grenades that you have available and, if you have the means, could you repair my armor and reset its force field? I have a feeling the need has not yet past."

Kruxxis regards Prothor. "I have all varieties available from Naruni Enterprises. Pick what you want and the amounts and I'll make the requests. Armor Repairs we can handle, I'll add you to the Queue for that, shouldn't be more than a half hour for that. Resetting a force field... Is it integrated? If so, not gonna be able to be done, Non-Integrated we can replace it."

Kesslan wrote: "Some of us could use new armour or proper repairs. If available this one could use ground power armour. Something like stealth armour might best be. Also any weapon or item could help against strong demons."

Kruxxis looks to Kesslan. "Armor repair is possible, or new... but I would need a model that you'd want. Same with the weapons."

Baron wrote:Back to the In'vallian, "So, uh, Kruxxis, Aix... an AI in a suit, hey? That sounds advantageous, what are the combat applications of such a set up.?"

Kruxxis looks to Baron once again. "Normally I would be all about answering your questions about that subject, but right now I am a little busy. So maybe at a later time."

Starchief wrote:"I could use a fresh NE-BA-55, in Red and Blue please. This one is almost toast. I could also use 6 more NE-EB batteries. My suit, gun and jetpack all run off of them."

Kruxxis truns from Baron and regards Starchief. "NE-BA-55, I can do that... though the color scheme isn't something I can take care of on a rush job. Six NE-EB Batteries, added to the order. Anything Else?" Kruxxis asks with finality.

Vortigern wrote:"Also, perhaps in this moment of higher supply I could gain access to a broader selection of hand explosives? Or perhaps even a suitable bow and arrows that I could use in this battle to come. I am a fair hand with a bow, if so. It may be to our advantage if it can be arranged."

Kruxxis looks to the Summoner. "Hand Grenades we can do, just need varieties and/or quantities. Bow and Arrows are likely a no go as they are not very popular in the Naruni Enterprises catalogs."

Holt gives Kruxxis a list which he looks at while cross referencing his spreadsheets. "Tracer Bugs... Yep I think we can add those to the list, though I am uncertain of their value in this style of combat. The Fusion Blocks I have, Radio Detonators can be done, I do not have access to that quantity of Anti-Personnel mines, they are being used elsewhere. Energy clips can be done, as can the Anti-Tank Mines. The NE-10G Grenades and the Flash Grenades are also available. The TW Weaponry will have to go through Nona, as I do not have access to Thraxus' magical repositories." Kruxxis answers while adding things to an ever growing list of equipment.

Bryke wrote:"Phase-Tech works well against demons also, and most anything for that matter- Do we have access to it? I have been gone awhile from center and have lost contact with most of my friends and connections, and even if I could, I doubt I would be able to locate them under the current circumstances."

Kruxxis looks to Bryke. "Yes we have access to some Phase Tech equipment, What specifically are you looking for?"

Winston wrote:"Oh, one thing," Winston says snapping his fingers as he remembers. "I heard the demons talking as we were fighting them but couldn't make heads or tails of it. Demonese or whatever. Could you supply us with some language translator files for whatever the common demonic languages are."

Kruxxis looks to Winston. "Demogoggian actually, How many?"

Nona: Arcane Intelligence

Holt wrote:Holt offers Nona a shrug and a grin that could pass for 'Sorry' or could pass for 'Can't blame a guy for trying ...'

Nona shrugs back. "She'll likely be around here shortly, I do believe she is running an errand for Thraxus at the moment." Nona offers with what can only be described as a heartfelt smile.

The Teams Talk to each other.

Solaris approaches Kesslan.

Solaris wrote: "What's our play, sir?", she asks Kesslan. "I don't know much about demons, but usually railguns and particle beams seem to work. GR weapons are effective against most things."

Kesslan wrote:Kesslan tilts his head slightly "Have GR weapon, ammo on FIDO and back at ship. Also this machine gun. But need to get more ammo from ship. If need different weapon should check armoury. Kesslan buy many weapon before this happen."

Prothor approaches Vortigern.

Prothor wrote:"Greetings friend. I believe that current state of the city is... infested. The leaders are in deliberations as to our next step. I must ask as your appearance was quite unexpected. Where's is it that you and your minions hail from?"

Vortigern wrote:"I am not sure if it is a place you have ever heard of. I have the impression I am in a different realm entirely now. I was in the Easter Territories of my world, however. The largest city in the area is named Llorn and is an independent Ducal City State. Though a member of the Dominion of the East, a league of small states there. My comrades and I had just finished a dire combat with a necromancer there. He had taken a sizable group of children from the surrounding area for use in a mystic ritual as sacrifices. Yet afterwards we were largely stranded within his sanctum. I was attempting to summon some assistance to help us egress when 'something' hijacked the rift and pulled me through. Through to an unknown shore, to be sure. I have been wandering in search of better climes ever since, through several different worlds. Yet I think the purpose of the being that took me was that I be here, for this fight, now that I am here."

Kesslan Talks with Sorrenson.

Kesslan wrote:"We have many type three fusion block and if need this one have No-Doze, Pick Up and Boing-Go. Last one not let you sleep for at least twenty six hour. Sometime much as thirty six. Depend on person maybe? But will make very tired after. No Doze last only twelve. Not as bad recover after unless take several to not sleep long time."

Sorrenson wrote:"Cool! Can I get like 5 blocks then? Three to put in the magazine, and a couple of others I'll stow in a storage compartment in case we need 'em later. Um, No-Doze sounds good... I already feel like I'm playing with fire, amping myself up the way I do. I think this is gunna be a long day and stuff like Boing-go would make me crash hard, like way too hard. I'm not a fan of come-downs."

Kesslan wrote:"Yes. Have many. Can easy spare five." Kesslan responds rather simply. "All is bought with Thraxus money given to us. All working for Thraxus. So same team yes?"

Baron talks with Sorrenson.

Baron wrote:"Heya, Sorrenson, if these guys can't help ya, take the Multi-rifle off my bird. He says they can scrounge up something else for me to fly. Drudge held up pretty well, huh?"

Sorrenson wrote:Sorrenson scratches his chin and thinks, before replying. "Only if you're sure you won't need it, that'll work. It's got e-clips right? I dunno if I'll have time to set up a power feed right off the power source on the Drudge. Yeah, the old stomper is holding up alright. I think I have a serious crush on the 'Armor of Ivan' setup I'm running. Too early to say, but it may be love, the lasting kind. How's the Reaper, you in love yet?"

Holt approaches Kesslan.

Holt wrote:"Kesslan? This here >points @ his own< is a Stealth Ground Power Armor, but it doesn't have armor plating nearly as heavy as your last one. If they have a CAF Ground Pounder or a Silverhawk handy or even more ideally a Kittani Manling Armor, one of those would offer you a lot more in the way of protection ... If they have TGE stuff available, you might also consider their Warlord Mark 2... Jeez, if you have a Silverhawk Squad available, I might transport them up myself and use one myself ... If not, do you have: ..."

Kesslan wrote:Kesslan nods "This one knows that. But has sniper and close combat weapons. Think might be better for close in fighting. If we go into Command Center, won't room be to fly. If heavier needed this one could pilot Manling, Naruni Enforcer (P67 DB03), or Tech-Warrior (P51 DB08). But this one is not familiar enough with other to pilot very well. Mostly know armour from Earth. Spent most time there." he explains. "This one think if Thraxus is offering weapons or suit, most likely Naruni. He has partial owning of Naruni." At least that's what would likely be the cheapest for him, and I don't see him spending more than he has to, even now. Besides, there's the issue of availability too...

Winston and Sorrenson chat.

Sorrenson wrote:"Man, I take one small power nap - in the middle of a demon invasion - and I get the feeling I'm not gunna hear the end of it for a while. And yeah, I could sleep for longer. I just hope I don't see a soft warm bed anywhere soon. Otherwise the temptation may be too much. Especially one with a down pillow and a comforter... Hmmm, Comforter..."

Winston wrote:He does chuckle good naturedly at Sorrenson and wonders aloud, "Maybe Holt can fetch you your slippers and some hot cocoa."

Chef Icky and Sorrenson chat.

Sorrenson wrote:Sorrenson blinks a few times, and asks seriously. "Um, you've saved worlds more than once?"

Winston asks anyone, who happens to be Holt.

Winston wrote:"Are there any healers here? I took a couple bad blasts when the invasion started before we were able to get to our ship."

Holt wrote:Holt turns to offer a wave at Winston, "I can heal. I don't do minor stuff much because I end up personally incurring injury on the process. Occasionally I end up more-wounded than the injuries I can offset. But that's pretty uncommon, so if it's impacting your performance, here ..." The Manarr holds up 2 fingers in a blessing-like gesture and touches Winston on the side of his neck:

Healing Touch wrote:Winston's Healing: Original post: 8d6:
6, 4, 5, 3, 6, 1, 5, 3
MD
Holt Suffers: Original post: 4d6:
4, 5, 3, 1
MD

Stepping back a pall briefly passes over Holt's face before he chuckles, "There you go."

Winston talks to Bryke, Kesslan joins in.

Winston wrote:"If nothing else we have a few phase swords in our ships armory, I'm sure the Captain wouldn't mind loaning you one."

Kesslan wrote:"Yes, have sword, pistol and one heavy blaster. Will want back though. Extremely expensive, hard to get right now." Kesslan points out. Which was in fact the only time he went so far as to mention wanting things back at all so far for those that might have noticed. He seemed otherwise entirely unconcerned so far with how much ammunition and the like they were going through out of the DSM's armoury.

Special Notes: Normally I love to make executive decisions about gear choices, but given the nature of the situation Kruxxis will only give you waht he can and more specifically what you ask for. eg... Give me specifcs. ~Consumer

Equipment Ordered wrote:
    Sorrenson: 3 Type 3 Fusion Blocks.
    Prothor: Armor Repairs.
    Kesslan: Armor Repairs.
    Starchief: NE-BA-55 Armor, 6 NE-EB Batteries.
    Holt: 4 Tracer Bugs, 6 Long E-clips, 12 Type 3 Fusion Blocks, 10 Radio Detonators, 4 NE-MAT-2 Anti-MAtter Anti-Tank Mines, 30 NE-10G Grenades, 10 Flash Grenades.

Lores wrote:Kesslan has no idea what the Star General is, though he identifies several of the other leaders as Balrogs, Gallu Bull Demons, and Jinn.
Vortigern gets much the same, even as far as being unable to Identify the Star General. Unlike Kesslan though, Vortigern vaguely remembers a tale of a race of shapeshifting Bear demons who left Hades for unknown reasons, and ended up working with foreign gods. And one of their kind became branded as a traitor, because he stayed. Vortigern surmises that the Star General may be that Demon.

Medals
Consumer
Game Master

Postby Kesslan » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:48 pm

Perception: 1d20+10 = 26:

1d100:

Giving the matter some further consideration, for personal requisition Kesslan turns to Kruxxis. [HR]"This one would like suit of NE-SA40 stealth armour (P49 DB08). If make armour backpack that fit it, would like one too. Also if have you Hex Gas grenade? (P97-98 NG2). If so would like ten."[/HR] Kesslan will then wait for a response before heading over towards Nona "Kruxxis say you have maybe magic items? Have you sword or knife good for use on demon this one can use? Need be one that can used by one who not magic caster is." Kesslan knew such things existed, knew there was a rather large range of them in fact, but that didn't mean he really understood all the potential possibilities there were. "Have you also maybe amulet thing that give protection like Splurgoth armour medallion many slave warrior use?" he questions. The stealth suit he'd asked for he knew would be able to take a few hits, but with the number of enemy they were going to face, he hoped for something to give him some added protection and there just wasn't time to have a force field or phase field put into the Naruni suit he'd requested even if they were willing to do that. When this is all over, there's clearly some more things I need to be sure to add to our armoury.

OOC Note wrote:Magic protection wise I'd be looking for something like the Splurgoth armour of ithan amulets that can be used 3x a day or that use any other protective spell. If it's something that can be used while wearing the suit, even better but if nothing else, I'm mostly looking for something like that as a back up in case the suit is destroyed in combat so I at least have some bug out armour as the PA being requested is too thin to wear armour underneath it (It even explicitly states you can't use the NE undersuit)

As to magic weapons, I'm mostly looking to borrow either some sort of magic sword or knife that wont' clash with Kesslan's alignment (Like say a holy weapon would as it would burn him).

To throw in a far fetched wish list of items I'd like to borrow one of the following:
Tanto of Hellish Poison (P38 Japan)
Katana of Soul Slaying (P40 Japan)
A rune blade of some sort

Constant Effects:

Kesslan
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Bryke » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:53 am

Perception: 1d20+2 = 18:

/ 1d100:

Bryke thinks for a tick, then produces a hand computer from an inner cloak pocket and powers it up. The Promethean types out a list and shows it to Kruxxis:

Phase World Dimension Book 2, pg 121-123
1 PH-21 Phase Beamer +EClips x10 or more if possible
1 PH-400 Heavy Phase Beamer w/tripod, and as many drums of ammo as they can spare.

1 N-20, N-30, N-40 Force field if you have one or an equivalent at all

2 MDC and/or Phase-tech or crystal Punch blades
OOC: This is what I call a punch-blade http://defpg.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/532x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/g/e/gerber-ghoststrike.jpg

"May I borrow your PH-100 and as much ammo as you can spare- Kesslan was it?"
Last edited by Bryke on Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Natural Abilities

BRYKE
SPELLBOOK

I am telecommunicating
I am speaking Trade 4
I am thinking

CURRENT CONDITIONS:
Bryke

Postby Prothor » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:08 am

Percep: 1d20+1 = 17:

1d100:

Prothor nods to Kruxxis, "Very well. Let us attempt a requisition for 80 NE-10G grenades, 40 fragmentation and 40 high explosive (DB8 pg 95). It appears the successful reset on my force field will have to wait the allotted time, as mine in an integrated model. Perhaps on of my magic using friends can bestow an Armor of Ithan on me. Regardless I still have my OP Field."

Vortigern wrote:Vortigern inclines his head towards Prothor and speaks with a free and easy manner it would seem. "I am not sure if it is a place you have ever heard of. I have the impression I am in a different realm entirely now. I was in the Easter Territories of my world, however. The largest city in the area is named Llorn and is an independent Ducal City State. Though a member of the Dominion of the East, a league of small states there. My comrades and I had just finished a dire combat with a necromancer there. He had taken a sizable group of children from the surrounding area for use in a mystic ritual as sacrifices. Yet afterwards we were largely stranded within his sanctum. I was attempting to summon some assistance to help us egress when 'something' hijacked the rift and pulled me through. Through to an unknown shore, to be sure. I have been wandering in search of better climes ever since, through several different worlds. Yet I think the purpose of the being that took me was that I be here, for this fight, now that I am here."

Prothor shakes his head as Vortigern describes his home realm, "No, I have not heard of these places of your home. It does truly appear that you are on a different plane from the one you began. Though I am heartened to hear you are one to rescue children. I am not the most moral of people, but that is an endeavor I would attempt as well. We do seem to have some similarities in our past. I too was ripped from my path in life and have such ended up in this situation because of it. Though mine was through much more conventional means. If ever you need to talk about your lot in life, I believe I can provide a sympathetic ear." The tone of Prothor's ending words give the sense that he is smiling down at you with a sympathetic expression, even though his mechanical face is unable to form such an expression. This man has lost everything but himself whereas I have lost myself to everything else.
Prothor
Current Details
MDC by Location:

M.D.C. by Location

-Weapons:
Skull of Saint Sabatt
NE-75H Shoulder Cannon
Soul Craft Longsword
assorted grenades

Prothor
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Vortigern » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:58 pm

Perception: 1d20+3 = 17:

JIC: 1d100:

Prothor wrote:Prothor shakes his head as Vortigern describes his home realm, "No, I have not heard of these places of your home. It does truly appear that you are on a different plane from the one you began. Though I am heartened to hear you are one to rescue children. I am not the most moral of people, but that is an endeavor I would attempt as well. We do seem to have some similarities in our past. I too was ripped from my path in life and have such ended up in this situation because of it. Though mine was through much more conventional means. If ever you need to talk about your lot in life, I believe I can provide a sympathetic ear." The tone of Prothor's ending words give the sense that he is smiling down at you with a sympathetic expression, even though his mechanical face is unable to form such an expression. This man has lost everything but himself whereas I have lost myself to everything else.

Vortigern gives a half-bow towards Prothor, his own features likewise obscured underneath his armor, yet somehow there is a softening of demeanor regardless. "I should like to hear your tale one day Sir. And while I am not sure all would likewise call me a kind man I do try to be an honorable one. The distinction seems lost on some." he says, some wryness to his tone. "I went East in search of fortune and acclaim. Perhaps instead I can find those and more here. I will have to find a place myself, once this matter is settled."

Lores wrote:Kesslan has no idea what the Star General is, though he identifies several of the other leaders as Balrogs, Gallu Bull Demons, and Jinn. Vortigern gets much the same, even as far as being unable to Identify the Star General. Unlike Kesslan though, Vortigern vaguely remembers a tale of a race of shapeshifting Bear demons who left Hades for unknown reasons, and ended up working with foreign gods. And one of their kind became branded as a traitor, because he stayed. Vortigern surmises that the Star General may be that Demon.

Vortigern steps forward to speak to Corbulo. "Lord Corbulo I recall something of this 'Star General' as you say and his ilk, though it is hazy lore from an account of truly ancient days. A schism in Hades in which a race of shapeshifting Bear Demons broke with Hades and departed en masse. A rare event for high caste infernals to break with their faction. In the account I read there was one, a solitary member of their race, who was branded a traitor for refusing to join them in their defection. That this one was outcast from their race for remaining loyal to Hades when his people departed." he says, settling his hands down on his belt as he speaks. He speaks thoughtfully, carefully... yet his tone makes it clear he wishes he had more to add.

Then a few moments later he seems to come to a decision and continue on. "If given time and space to work, I could perhaps assist in other ways. The Gargoyle guards I have bound outside could be disposed of and replaced with something more palatable. A Seraph occurs to me as one option. In fact ... I could summon many Seraph, if an arrangement could be made. I could negotiate with them and attempt to bring forth as many as this great city is willing to pay to assist in the defense. They are not a weak people. And if there is an enemy they would relish the opportunity to engage in meaningful combat it is Hades. The offer of meaningful recompense would be just the thing to make them not feel taken advantage of or abused, and the cause a worthy one enough to catch their interest for certain. No Circle Sorcerer could control enough to turn the tide of so large a battle outright, however ... it seems a fight they may be willing to join of their own accord if the circumstances are made to suit."

After any discussion engendered by that is resolved Vortigern will go the Quartermaster once again.

"Sir, do you have the capability to see to repairs for my armor before we next sortie? Perhaps a protective field harness I could wear in addition to it, if that is possible? I could also use some manner of conveyance. An Ostrosaurus or Leatherwing with suitable barding perhaps? Likewise a Pegasus or Greater Gryphon would serve. Or perhaps a hovercycle? The faster the better. I am accustomed to riding, in a variety of fashions. I found myself lagging behind previously and I would like to avoid that in the future if possible. And as I am accustomed to fighting by hand the armament is of small concern to me. Perhaps a racing bike? Also, I should like to be provisioned with grenades as discussed previously."

[OOC: An OOC wish list for while we have access to resupply.

1.) Armor repair or access to time dilation to allow his armor to self repair. If this is infeasible then a suit of NE-BA-55 "Super-Soldier" armor to wear instead. Possibly with a forcefield and/or a Grav Pack installed?

2.) Space/Time/Supplies to summon more appropriate retainers. The gargoyles can be executed to prevent them from joining the enemy force prior to summoning replacements.

3.) A conveyance of some kind, either a mount or hovercycle. I had my eye on an Ostrosaurus with some barding but a hovercycle might be more likely under these circumstances. But this is in no small part to try and keep him from lagging behind as things proceed. An NE-RB-660 Spitfire or NE-HC-109 Combat Bike Nine would be good examples.

4.) NE-10G Grenades. 10 Frag, 10 High Explosive. If available 10 Wilk's Blinder Grenade, 10 Stun/Flash Grenades.]

5.) Healing for the two Gargoyles, to bring them back up to being battle ready.

6.) A fresh changeout (& battery cells for) of the heavy forcefield harnesses also for the gargoyles.
Last edited by Vortigern on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vortigern
Vortigern Tracker

Magic Dwarven Battle Axe
Mundane Features
Magic Features

Magic Dwarven Shield
Mundane Features
Magic Features

Summons Tracker
Carbunckle

Varya
Vortigern
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Holt » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:10 pm

Perception [+2]: 1d20+2 = 3:

Personal MD: 125/138

As the axe-wielding Knight-looking-fellow in surprisingly quiet old-style plate armor requests a mode of transport Holt chimes, "If needed, we have a cycle available back at HQ. A cycle with a pulse laser onboard. Let me know if you need that."

Referred back over to Nona by Kruxxis, the Manarr (bristling with explosives aplenty) steps back over towards Morta's sister, "Q back there said to check with you on non-tech stuff ... Do you have:"

Holt's Wishlist to Nona
    ● 4 TW Goblin Grenade - Carpet of Adhesion [BoM Pg 328]
    ● 4 TW Goblin Grenade - Fear [BoM Pg 329]
    ● 1 (anything) that can cast Chameleon 3x daily (BoM Pg 93) [A Techno Smithy, Three Galaxies Pg 84, could make 1 @ Lvl1], (or 3 scrolls)
    ● The name of Morta's favorite restaurant on Center, and her biggest pet peeves :roll: :wink:
Holt D'Invictus

Holt
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Tis » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:58 pm

Tisephone Atroposa
Perception: 1d20+5 = 19:
/ 1d100:

Overhearing some of the other requests Tis decides that maybe she does need a few things she asks Nona first.

"Ma'am, do you think I could be issued a blade or two superior to the ones I currently wield. Perhaps a PPE Battery as well?"

Then heading to Kruxis she asks,

"Sir, may I procure a phase field generator and harness, and perhaps some heavy weapons, an automatic grenade launcher or the like?
Tis
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Sorrenson » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:55 am

(Rolls held)

Sorrenson asks Nona about the T.W. Clips for his main gun. Hiya, any chance of some replacement T.W. Clips for my Starfire Cannon?"
Sorrenson

Postby Winston » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:11 pm

Perception: 1d20+8 = 10:

/ 1d100:

Conditions: 16 missiles and 167 grenades remaining, -56 Silverhawk Main Body MDC, -46 Personal MDC

To Holt:
"Thank you," Winston says to Holt after the healing is finished. "Hopefully there won't be any more dinners where the dessert course is followed by a city wide invasion. Or at least Thraxus will plan ahead from now on. I can't believe he didn't have any supplies cached."

To Kruxxis:
Winston glances around, "I'm not sure, at least one?" Turning to the others he asks, "Hey anyone need Demogoggian added to their language translator?" Facing Kruxxis once again, "Maybe a couple discs and we can install it for whoever needs it."

OOC: Winston also asked for whatever quick repairs that can be done be made to his Silverhawk "Agatha".

Armor

Abilities
Winston
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Prothor » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:08 pm

[rolls held]

Prothor looks on at Vortigern, as the man speaks, "Perhaps when our current feat is completed, I will tell you my tale. Until then, learn and survive. If those two tasks come to fruition you should petition Holt to join with us. I do not know how far east you came to get to here, but there has been no shortage of funds since I joined." And I used a good part of those funds to improve this cursed mechanical body.

Prothor waits for the quartermaster to finish taking the requests, then turns to Vortigern and nods, "Prepare yourself. With the rifts shut down, those demons that are here will likely be even more aggressive."
Prothor
Current Details
MDC by Location:

M.D.C. by Location

-Weapons:
Skull of Saint Sabatt
NE-75H Shoulder Cannon
Soul Craft Longsword
assorted grenades

Prothor
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Solaris » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:12 am

Per 1d20+2 = 3:

JIC 1d20:
/1d100:

Solaris requests 4 more clips for each of her weapons, reasoning that if they have the ammunition on hand, why make a trip back to the DSM?

"Old habits die hard, Captain.", she notes, referring to her reflexive military demeanor.
Commander Lisa Solaris
HP 28/28
SDC 56/56
PPE 3/3

Solaris

Postby Dark Lord » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:27 am

The volume in the briefing room dies down, with the exception of muted conversations around Kruxxis as everyone puts in requisition requests. Corbulo certainly has his hands full monitoring the situation in Center and coordinating the defenders’ response, and periodically has to interrupt his briefing with you as he puts out some fire or other. As the minutes pass, workers file in and shoo those of you who requested repairs out of your armor to begin their work. The prometheans deploy high-tech nanobot-based repair kits to expedite things, much of it technology beyond anything you’ve ever seen before. Clearly the rumors that the Prometheans hold back a few of their choicier secrets from the tri-galactic community at large have some basis in fact (any of you that try to get close enough to see how it works get a steely glare, and even a polite hand-slap if you're too persistent about it). Even so, there is no rushing the laws of physics, and several of you can’t help but feel conspicuous and a little exposed as you stand around, armor-less, while a war rages outside and the minutes tick on.

Vortigern wrote:"If given time and space to work, I could perhaps assist in other ways. The Gargoyle guards I have bound outside could be disposed of and replaced with something more palatable. A Seraph occurs to me as one option. In fact ... I could summon many Seraph, if an arrangement could be made... No Circle Sorcerer could control enough to turn the tide of so large a battle outright, however ... it seems a fight they may be willing to join of their own accord if the circumstances are made to suit."
Corbulo shrugs. ”I’m not familiar with your style of magic, so a definitive answer one way or the other would depend on exactly how much time you’d need for how many numbers. While there are ley lines in Center you could harness for the appropriate mystical energy, for obvious reasons they’re prime targets for the demons. Not to mention the deevils who seem to be springing up everywhere to fight them. From what I know of summoning in general, though, I think it’s unlikely you’d be able to pull in enough of them to make a difference on a battle of this scale, in sufficient time to do so. Unless you can summon thousands in a matter of minutes, from a strategic point of view it doesn’t make sense for me to reassign any forces to protect you while you work. I appreciate the suggestion, but it’s been pretty clear from the beginning of this assault that the demons’ strategy was intended to force us to make do with what we have. And that’s just what’s going to happen. But, whatever you can do while the rest of your team is getting flash repairs on their equipment would certainly be helpful.”

With no other questions directed his way, and the conversations around Kruxxis dying down as the quartermaster works his magic and rustles up the closest approximation to your requests that he can, Corbulo interrupts your briefing again to consult a datapad presented by yet another breathless aide. After some tapping and a thoughtful stare at whatever information he received he nods, hands the pad back, and regards you.

”Finally, some good news. Thanks to your efforts in Gateland, the flow of demonic reinforcements is starting to dry up. Most of what they still have coming in is going straight into the meat grinder at C&C, but even so they seem to be holding out for the time being. Better yet, that’s eased the pressure elsewhere in the city. I just received a report that the Splugorth forces have successfully pushed the demons back from Klynncryth’s grand pyramid and most of the Splugorth Trading Post. Never thought I’d say this, but with the Splugorth moving out into Level 3 that area is less of a concern. We can keep the lower levels on lockdown and redirect forces to Level 2 where the main demonic offensive is still ongoing.”

”After your resupply and repair, I think your team would be best served in a roving support role. Supply runs, surgical strikes, maybe a little scouting as the fighting becomes chaotic. High mobility will be critical, so those of you who can’t fly or move around fast on your own will need to be aided by those of you who can. Kruxxis might be able to secure some light transport for any of you that need it, but don’t count on him being able to bring in anything so powerful we can’t risk the demons getting their hands on it in a sortie. He’ll get those requisitions filled while your armor is getting repaired.”

”In the meantime, my staff and I are going to have our hands full coordinating that counter-offensive. I have a small job your team can do while waiting on your new gear. Klynncryth’s pyramid is almost directly below us- my forces have secured all of the nearby lifts, and according to intel Klynn has nearly done the same below us. With Splugorth reinforcements, we could break the siege around C&C. However, Klynn has given no indication that he intends to move his forces off of Level 3. I'd love to do it over a vid-feed, but you know how finicky the Spluggies can be when it comes to appearances, and I can't risk him getting snippy and sitting this one out. I need someone to go down there, suss out what he intends to do, and if need be convince him to join the fight up here. None of us has authority to negotiate on behalf of the Prometheans, so for Gods’ sake don’t make any promises we can’t keep. It should be safe enough, so leave anything you want repaired here. Any questions?”

OOC wrote:As I mentioned in OOC chat, Consumer will do a separate post wrapping up your requisitions. Any last-minute items in response to this briefing can still be requested, just remember the IC situation.
Why kill a PC when you can torture them?
ImageImage
Dark Lord
Dimension Master

Postby Chef Icky » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:20 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 8:

/1d100:

Additional JIC: 1d20:
/1d100:

Conditions:
  • Bodily MDC: 131/178
  • NE-BA-50 "Raider" Heavy Body Armor:
      -20% to climb, swim, acrobatics, prowl
      75/80 Head/Helmet MDC
      50/55 Left Arm MDC
      50/55 Right Arm MDC
      75/80 Left Leg MDC
      75/80 Right Leg MDC
      115/140 Main Body MDC
  • CAF Heavy Battle Armor: 95/120 MDC -- stored in a FIDO
    • Armor-integrated N-40B Heavy Force Field: 00/110 MDC
  • ISP: 28/44 at the start of this post
  • PH-100 Heavy Phase Beamer: 16/20 shots left in current clip at start of post; 1 additional full e-clip, 1 empty clip, and 1 clip with 1 shot remaining
  • GR-15AR Assault Rifle: 21/30 rounds left in current clip at start of post; 6 additional full clips

((OOC: I tried to spread out the damage as logically as possible. Please feel free to make adjustments as necessary.))

====================================

Icky keeps quiet for the most part to listen in as the briefings continue, though it's rather hard for him to pass on a #humblebrag (or #not-so-humbebrag) opportunity...

Sorrenson wrote:Sorrenson blinks a few times, and asks seriously. "Um, you've saved worlds more than once?"

Icky gives Sorrenson a grin. "Oi yah, an' gorram near snuffed it twice in da process. By rights I should'a been room temp a long time ago... which o' course, makes dis all da more fun, y'know?" He chuckles. "Long story, tell ya all 'bout it over booze on da other side o' all dis."

Consumer wrote:After asking around a bit, Baron is pointed to the In'Valen standing near Thraxus' Lady in White. Once there, The In'Valen smiles. "Quite a mess your suits been turned into. I'm Kruxxis Lomm and I work for Thraxus..."

"Well aren't you going to introduce me? Comes an interrupting synthesized voice.

"I was getting to that Aix, before you rudely interupted." Kruxxis responds with a bit of anger.

"My apologies sir. I'll start checking the archives for Power Armors available." The voice back tracks quickly.

Kruxxis nods. "Anyways as I was saying... that was Aix an intelligence program built into my suit. He sometimes gets ahead of himself, as he's described we will serch some inventory lists and see if a replacement can be scrounged up for you. Give me some time." Kruxxis says to Baron with a certainty.

Icky can't help but laugh to himself. They sound like an old married couple -- wonder if that was part of the original programming. He thinks back to his near-death experience 'hallucinations' (well, some parts seemed like hallucinations, others seemed very real), especially his earliest one. Well, when you think about it that's not that novel a concept is it? Aren't there plenty of stories about how our own armor suits had their own personalities? And my own suit definitely had a personality of its own after it got corrupted... one that pretty much had me as its mind-frakked slave... he shifts uncomfortably at the memory. Wonder how those UWW types ever made out studying it?

At Corbulo's mention of the demonic forces' apparent overlord, Icky's brow furrows. A Dysasha? Yeah, probably a high-powered demon obviously -- otherwise he wouldn't be commanding an army of other demons. But why does that sound familiar... he scours his mind to try and figure out where he's heard that term before.

((Lore: Demons & Monsters -- 1d100:
/44%))

If he's successful he'll share everything he can think of with the group.

He waits until the others with more pressing resupply needs have had their turn with Kruxxis before he moves up and taps the In'Val on the armor's shoulder. "Oi, hiya dere -- both o' ya. Da name's Icky, lord o' da galley in da Dime Store Magic. Yer a busy joe, an' I don' wanna take up too much o' yer time, but while yer whistlin' up gear I could use a few odds an' sorts. A double armload o' da most kablooiest grenades ya can spare... a couple or three o' spare e-clips fer me phase beamer..." he snaps his fingers as he remembers. "Oi yah, Shinypants had a good idea, a translator dat can understand demons... an' what else..." he rubs his chin. "Oi yah, dis may be kinda 'ard ta get on short notice, but if ya 'ad a grav-pack lyin' 'round somewhere dat'd be great. Some o' dese yutzes 'ere are quicker dan dey look, y'know?"
Food is da universal language, an' me galley is da universal translator. Don't ya mess wit' either one while I'm 'round. Or even when I ain't 'round.

Please do not PM this account -- send your PMs to GM account Townsend instead. Thanks!

------------------------------

- Max Bodily MDC: 187 ... Max ISP: 48 ... Max PPE: 12
- Armor Max MDC: 120 ... Force Field Max MDC: 110
- Natural Abilities: HF 11 ... 100’ nightvision (can see in total darkness) ... Fire/cold does 1/2 damage ... Fatigues at half rate of normal humans ... Lift 3,600 lbs & carry 1,800 lbs ... Jump 21.6’ across/10.8’ high standing; 54’ across/27’ high with running start
- Combat Notes: 8 APM ... +3 initiative; +11 strike; +13 parry; +14 dodge; +4 roll, disarm; +8 pull; +21 PS bonus ... Critical Strike on an unmodified 18-20 ... Boxing: auto KO on nat 20 for 1d6 melees ... Paired Weapons ... Body flip/throw
Chef Icky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Kesslan » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:41 am

Perception: 1d20+10 = 26 [Make removable]
JIC: 1d20 = 12 [Make removable] 1d100 = 60 [Make removable]

Solaris wrote:"Old habits die hard, Captain.", she notes, referring to her reflexive military demeanor.

"Yes. But good warrior die harder."
Kesslan responds with a hint of humour in his voice. "Kesslan once in military too."

Dark Lord wrote:”I need someone to go down there, suss out what he intends to do, and if need be convince him to join the fight up here. None of us has authority to negotiate on behalf of the Prometheans, so for Gods’ sake don’t make any promises we can’t keep. It should be safe enough, so leave anything you want repaired here. Any questions?”

"Kesslan understand." The Pantheran replied "This one does not like dealing with Splurgoth. Are as bad as demon. Would not promise them anything but will see if can help get, or at least try to find out what they plan." he responds. He doesn't look pleased about the idea, not one bit, but a job was a job. Besides, he knew things had to be pretty dire if anyone was even suggesting trying to get help from the Splurgoth. Then again, they had their market level and certainly wanted to keep it safe. But simply keeping it safe wouldn't necessarily help them at all if the demons took over, because why would they stop there? "Will go in force. Not know what run into, also not trust Splurgoth not to try something." part of that was pure caution he'd take anyway at the best of times, the rest, well.. I know enough from the records they've got some bad history with our group. I wouldn't put it past them to try something even now.

Constant Effects:

Kesslan
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Prothor » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:10 am

Percep: 1d20+1 = 20:

1d100:

When directed, Prothor strips off his MI-B2 Medium Infantry Armor so that repairs can be made to it then he moves back to where Corbulo is describing a task he needs completed.

He nods as Kesslan makes a series of valid points in regard to the Splugorth. Then he says, "For once we are agreed. No information I have on the Splugorth shows them to be trustworthy. It is likely best if we appeal to their self interests. If they simply defend their assets, they will soon be blockaded and those assets will be for not. Their best option is to aid in the defense of Center so that access can be maintained and their operations can continue to bring in profits."

Prothor checks over the weapons he has at hand, since it is unlikely that the requested supplies and repair items will be ready before they descend to the Splugorth level. As he looks over his gear, Prothor wonders, Should we bring a gift? Gifts usually make a good beginning. Though with the Splugorth it could just encourage them to make further demands for 'gifts' in order to insure their aid.
Prothor
Current Details
MDC by Location:

M.D.C. by Location

-Weapons:
Skull of Saint Sabatt
NE-75H Shoulder Cannon
Soul Craft Longsword
assorted grenades

Prothor
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Sorrenson » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:21 am

+3 Magical / Mechanical
/ 1d100:

Sorrenson listens to their latest task. Well, I guess we're like the diplomatic corps or something now. If that's the case, the less I say the better. He looks around to see how the others react, he's happy to go a long with the group consensus.
Prothor wrote:"Their best option is to aid in the defense of Center so that access can be maintained and their operations can continue to bring in profits."

Sorrenson nods in agreement. "Yeah, the sooner it's back to business as normal, the sooner the Slpoog starts making money hand over fist - again. Buyers and sellers will avoid Center until things have quietened down. I dunno, but if I was running a huge operation out of the city, I'd want this to all go away as soon as possible."

Sorrenson thinks for a second. "Hey Holt, I got a quick question. Should I be suited up for this little jaunt? Or is a labor PA poor form for 'Hey Big Buddy, do your part please and help us out talkies talkies' like this?" Cause you know, I hear the Slpoog use Ratanoids as animal feed. I'd rather not show my face, if I can avoid it.
Sorrenson

Postby Holt » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:20 pm

Perception [+2]: 1d20+2 = 3:

Personal MD: 125/138

Whether or not he retrieves a Shadow-Hover-Cycle for Vortigern (the axe-wielding Knight-looking-fellow in surprisingly quiet old-style plate armor) and gets any more grenades from Nona, Holt listens intently to Corbulo's side-trip suggestion, **A wise man gets more use out of his enemies, than a fool from his friends ... but ... you've got to pay attention to your foes, they will be the first to spot your mistakes hehehe ...**

The Manarr turns to Sorrenson and chuckles, "We're not going back to a special dinner in the Manors, so go with the Drudge. In my experience, the Splugorth basically respect nothing, but will be less inclined to seize you as a slave if you're clad in a couple tons of nuclear-powered steel ... Don't get me wrong, we can buy you back later if you don't want to wear the Drudge my friend, but you might find some of the discipline-process while you are merchandise, it can be hard on the ol' dignity."

Stifling a yawn, the CAF Officer asks the Promethean a bit more about Level 2, "Any status on the CAF Consulate in 2-B? Is it holding? I have some friends over there who might be useful as a launching-point ... just an idea though." **Col. Momo's probably got his hands full as hell, but if he needs an evac, or supplies brought in I can do a lot for him in 10 minutes. Maybe I should reach out ...**
Holt D'Invictus

Holt
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Starchief » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:08 pm

Perception: 1d20+4 = 20:

/1d100:

"That should be all. Thank you, Quartermaster." While he waits for his requests to come through, Starchief cleans and checks his weapons and doffs his beaten armor. He takes off each of the accessories and saves them to put on the new armor they would be bringing him. I'll have to purchase an array of these armors. Very handy but demons and mutants seem to want to tear them apart...
Starchief
Andra "Starchief" Sekona
the Shield of Seeron

MDC: 439/439|Costume: 20/20

Saving Throw Bonuses:
Vs. Insanity: +9|Vs. Magic: +10|Vs. Possession: +7|Vs. Psionic: +7
Vs. Poison: +7|Vs. Mind Control: +6|Vs. Disease: +6|Vs. Illusion: +5
Vs. Horror Factor: +8|Vs. Coma/Death: +51%|Perception: +3

Starchief
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Baron » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:33 am

Chico Barone
Perception: 1d20+7 = 16:

/ 1d100:

Power Armor: none,
Permanent Conditions:
  • Impervious to Fear
Negative Conditions:

Man, this is crazy! Splugs, Demons, Prometheans we're rubbing elbows with the big 'uns!

"So we're gonna jaw-jaw with a Sploog? That's some trippy shit, I better prepare." Baron lights up a doob, smokes it for a while and then passes to any who seem interested.

Baron
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Next

Return to Dead Planets