[MW I] A Game at Dinner

The Phase World/Three Galaxies Archives

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Re: [MW I] A Game at Dinner

Postby Winston » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:01 pm

Perception: 1d20+8 = 22:
14

JIC: 1d20:
16
/ 1d100:
38


Conditions: Looted EPR-8 17/40 in current E-Clip, no reloads, merged -1 to initiative. Uniform destroyed.

Winston raises his rifle to his shoulder and makes a move to shoot the escaping birds but at the last moment thinks better of it and relaxes a bit. He wouldn't likely get off more then a few shots, probably not enough to kill either of them and his e-clip was already below half charge. Moving away from the wall and gathering with the others he says, "What's the quickest way back to the landing pad? Are there some secret doors or tunnels we can use? How 'bout an emergency supplies cache?" He makes an obvious glance at the charge counter on the looted rifle, "If we get stuck in another fire fight I'm gonna be out pretty quick."
Lieutenant Commander Winston "Splatter" Havelock, 58th Maeus Expeditionary Fleet, Retired

Armor
Silverhawk: 420 MDC
NE-BA-30: 60 MDC
Personal: 192 MDC

Carrying Piloting Silverhawk Equipment List

Abilities
Heightened Sense of Awareness, Supervision: Advanced Sight (5 mile range), Invoke Trust/Intimidate 55%, Full Optics, Amplified Hearing, Ultra Ear, Sound Dampener, P-Field
User avatar
Winston
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:12 pm

Re: [MW I] A Game at Dinner

Postby Prothor » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:47 pm

Percep: 1d20+1 = 12:
11

JIC: 1d20:
15
1d100:
5


Radio: Basic 83%=1d100:
92


Conditions: Rotating scan between; Normal, Passive Night Vision 2000ft and Thermo 2000ft

Prothor looks between Emerson and his, er, former teammates as the man up and runs away.

By the time the dust settles and Thraxus tells them to get their ships and get to the White Tower, Prothor simple nods. The he sees the gear Holt grabbed from the lockbox of confiscated weapons and walks over to the man. Scooping up the machine gun clips that he turned over upon entry, Prothor says, "Well this gives me a touch more firepower." Then he pushes up his other sleeve and pops out his machine gun. Slapping in the MD clip he drops the SDC clip into a pocket, and says in his usual calm and matter of fact tone, "Well, I'm fully armed now." He glance around at the others, What was that. A joke? This situation has just reached a new level. Am I really in need of some levity right now?

Holt wrote:He turns to his team, "Any injuries? ... Prothor, Na'dal, Gryxxx do we have contact with Baron and Sorrenson? Thraxus? ... You have Repobots inbound or do you want a lift to a secure location where we can flank these demon invaders?"


Prothor runs a quick status check on his Bio-Comp as he looks himself over, "My systems report all green. Though my new suit coat seems to have mostly disintigrated. Seems the heavy duty option was the right choice. I'll try to make contact with Baron now."

Prothor clicks on his internal radio and beams out a message on the team channel, "Baron, come in. This is Prothor. Requesting status.Over." He repeats himself a few times, tweaking his radio as needed.
Prothor
Current Details
MDC by Location:
Left Upper Arm: 47/47-------Right Upper Arm: 47/47-------------Main Body: 180/180
Left Forearm: 33/33----------Right Forearm: 33/33----------------Head: 60/60
Left Hand: 33/33--------------Right Hand: 33/33
Left Leg: 60/60----------------Right Leg: 60/60
Left Foot: 13/13---------------Right Foot: 13/13

MI-B2 Medium Infantry Armor
M.D.C. by Location
Main Body: 230/230
Arms (2): 38 each.
Legs (2): 60 each.
Head/Helmet: 15
Integrated OP-Field (60min or 20 switch ons)
[*]1 - OP Field E-Clip loaded / use: 9.5 min / 4 switch on
Integrated N-F50A Superheavy Force Field
M.D.C.: 137/160

-Weapons:
Right hand/arm: Retractable Vibro Knuckle Blades / Heavy Laser Blaster, Retractable/pop up
Left hand/arm: Retractable Vibro Knuckle Blades / Mini-Machine Gun, Retractable/pop up
Skull of Saint Sabatt
PH-100 Heavy Phase Beamer
NE-75H Shoulder Cannon
Soul Craft Longsword
assorted grenades

-Current Effects/Conditions: None

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Image
User avatar
Prothor
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 215
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:57 pm
Location: Phase World PC (Rogues)

Re: [MW I] A Game at Dinner

Postby Consumer » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:47 pm

Holt cancels his own Thraxsimile transformation and offers his captured pistol to Morta and draws his sword once more, "Scored a couple Naruni Derringers, Mini-pistol and a few knives out of lockup. Who needs a weapon? ... Thraxus, if you can dial up a secure location in the tower via Video, I will put you there before we leave …

Thraxus shakes his head at Holt. ”No good, warding won’t allow for it.”

"Those would belong to this one." Kesslan states. [/b]"Tried to bring in with. Now as can see, security should have let Kesslan bring in weapons yes?"[/b] The feline cracking a sort of toothy 'grin' at that, though his tone is light. "Would appreciate return."

Holt nods to Kesslan and hands off the little weapons cache without argument, "Sure thing, here ya go... "

Addressing their one and only chef, Iktinos, Starchief congratulates the minotaur on his quick thinking. "What was the first course? Only you could think that up, Icky... Only you. Let's get a move on. There's a war happening outside."

"Oi, I know, right? It ain't often dat ya can claim tube-grubs saved da day -- even da boiled ones." Icky's clearly in an unashamedly good mood considering the current scenario. "Right behind ya, Meatball. I reckon Borgtha's ready ta rumble an' we've kept 'er idle long 'nuff." Icky says as he re-holsters his multi-tool.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Gryxxx bellows at the transmitted thought of some being having a 'severe allergic reaction to too many arrows.'

Holt turns to his team, "Any injuries? ... Prothor, Na'dal, Gryxxx do we have contact with Baron and Sorrenson? Thraxus? ... You have Repobots inbound or do you want a lift to a secure location where we can flank these demon invaders?"

"Haven't heard from them yet Holt," Gryxxx says in response to Holt's inquiry, "Last I remember seeing either of them is just before the Demons came in." He says with a shrug.

Gryxxx uses his familiar link with Pox and focuses on what he sees. See PM

Offering a mumbled apology to her employer, Solaris momentarily looks sheepish for having used her abilities on him.

Thraxus smirks. ”Occupational hazard, you don’t become as powerful as I am without having some issues from time to time.” Thraxus says with a friendly tone.

"You heard the boss, back to the ship double-time.", Solaris says. Then with a pause, and realizing that she's not in charge, adds, "Right, Captain?"

To the group in general, Lisa asks, "So...Raksasha? What can they do? Are they some kind of demon?"

"Don't really know fer sure, Goldie, but if dey ain't demons den dey're passin' up a golden opportunity ta be..." Icky mutters. "Field idents weren't me strong suit back in da Corps. I figured if I couldn't put it on da menu I didn't really need ta know what it was 'fore I shot it." Icky pauses a bit and chuckles. "I admit, in hindsight, it prob'ly ain't one o' da smarter strategies out dere. But it worked well 'nuff at da time."

Solaris begins flipping through channels on her headjack, to listen in on what's going on.
See PM

Moving away from the wall and gathering with the others Winston says, "What's the quickest way back to the landing pad? Are there some secret doors or tunnels we can use? How 'bout an emergency supplies cache?" He makes an obvious glance at the charge counter on the looted rifle, "If we get stuck in another fire fight I'm gonna be out pretty quick."

Thraxus looks to Winston. ”Across the gardens.” Thraxus’ face betrays a feeling of embarrassment.

Scooping up the machine gun clips that Prothor turned over upon entry, Prothor says, "Well this gives me a touch more firepower." Then he pushes up his other sleeve and pops out his machine gun. Slapping in the MD clip before Prothor drops the SDC clip into a pocket, and says in his usual calm and matter of fact tone, "Well, I'm fully armed now." He glance around at the others.

Prothor runs a quick status check on his Bio-Comp as he looks himself over, "My systems report all green. Though my new suit coat seems to have mostly disintigrated. Seems the heavy duty option was the right choice. I'll try to make contact with Baron now."

Prothor clicks on his internal radio and beams out a message on the team channel, "Baron, come in. This is Prothor. Requesting status.Over." He repeats himself a few times, tweaking his radio as needed.

Thraxus looks to his minions. ”Are you all set?” He asks calmly. Doodles and the Ladies in White all nod in agreement. Thraxus digs into a pocket and pulls a few small items from it. ”Here Holt, Kesslan… Take these, I’ll contact you via radio if I can, but if not these charms will allow limited conversation. Command word is Adava. Your teams will go ahead and soften up any opposition while we follow afterwards.”

It’s about now that the others notice both Na’dal and Emmerson are nowhere to be seen. The team finds it doesn’t have time to look into the situation and hopes that they’ll run into them on the way out. A short walk down the hall brings them to a split in the hall where they make their way to outside door.

What are your Intentions?
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 1260
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: [MW I] A Game at Dinner

Postby Starchief » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:41 pm

Perception: 1d20+4 = 9:
5

JIC: 1d20:
3
/1d100:
26


Starchief goes through the door with his rifle at the ready, counting on his Star-Alarm (danger sense) to warn him of any incoming danger. "Which way to the ship, Claw?"
Starchief
Andra "Starchief" Sekona
the Shield of Seeron

MDC: 439/439|Costume: 20/20

Saving Throw Bonuses:
Vs. Insanity: +9|Vs. Magic: +10|Vs. Possession: +7|Vs. Psionic: +7
Vs. Poison: +7|Vs. Mind Control: +6|Vs. Disease: +6|Vs. Illusion: +5
Vs. Horror Factor: +8|Vs. Coma/Death: +51%|Perception: +3


Image
User avatar
Starchief
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 407
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:38 am
Location: Phase World PC (Adventurers)

Re: [MW I] A Game at Dinner

Postby Winston » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:27 pm

Perception: 1d20+8 = 20:
12

JIC: 1d20:
11
/ 1d100:
84


Conditions: Looted EPR-8 17/40 in current E-Clip, no reloads, merged -1 to initiative. Uniform destroyed.

"Well that's just great," Winston deadpans as he looks at Thraxus. The richest sentient in the Three Galaxies has made no provision for an assault on his compound. The hubris would be funny if I wasn't stuck in the middle of it. "Right, well then," he says as he lifts the rifle to the ready and steps out of the door and onto the grounds. Where ever he looks the rifle points as he moves towards the White Tower at the fastest walking pace he can manage. If there's screening foliage he can make use of to conceal the groups movement towards the tower he will do so.
Lieutenant Commander Winston "Splatter" Havelock, 58th Maeus Expeditionary Fleet, Retired

Armor
Silverhawk: 420 MDC
NE-BA-30: 60 MDC
Personal: 192 MDC

Carrying Piloting Silverhawk Equipment List

Abilities
Heightened Sense of Awareness, Supervision: Advanced Sight (5 mile range), Invoke Trust/Intimidate 55%, Full Optics, Amplified Hearing, Ultra Ear, Sound Dampener, P-Field
User avatar
Winston
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:12 pm

Re: [MW I] A Game at Dinner

Postby Solaris » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:03 am

Per 1d20+2 = 14:
12

JiC 1d20:
20
/1d100:
84

Current Effects: Armor of Ithan. (120/140 MDC. 13 min. 1/2 damage from magic fire, lightning, cold)

Lisa arches an eyebrow at Icky.
Goldie? Really? Well, I guess I HAVE been called worse...
"Returning fire is a good policy, I suppose. That's the way the warlock marines do it to, I gather?", she answers, half-distracted as she checks the radio channels. Solaris reports to Kesslan what she hears.

"Sir, I've been checking the radio frequencies I can get...it's not good. Sounds like this assault is just a small part of a large scale attack on all of Center."

radio reports wrote:Solaris’ channel flipping gives her a sense of dread, across multiple channels she hears reports of attacks happening across Center. The lower levels are almost entirely overrun by demons while the upper levels are overrun in varying degrees. Gateland is a mess and the Center Command and Control Center has been overrun. There are reports of fighting outside of the city in the skies above as well. None of the reports can confirm anything because of the sheer size of the assault.


Seeing Winston take point, there's no way that Solaris will leave him hanging, and she follows, ready to blast or lock down any threats with her powers.
She moves quickly but deliberately, watching for threats, looking for cover and also looking for potential ambush spots. If the others are hanging back, she gives a hand signal to get moving ((Sign Language (military) 1d100:
15
/43%; pass))
Yeah, just move. Don't wait for a little thing like orders from your Captain or anything., Lisa thinks; a little perturbed that Winston got going all on his own. Then again, bravo on taking initiative, Furball.
Commander Lisa Solaris
HP 28/28
SDC 56/56
PPE 3/3

Armor: 220/220
Ammo: 30/30
User avatar
Solaris
 
Posts: 257
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:01 pm
Location: Phase World: Galactic Adventurers

Re: [MW I] A Game at Dinner

Postby Chef Icky » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:46 am

Perception: 1d20+2 = 15:
13

JIC: 1d20:
18
/1d100:
73

Additional JIC: 1d20:
20
/1d100:
28


Conditions:
  • Bodily MDC: 178/178
  • Uniform: 20/20 MDC
  • AoI Spell: 70/70 (24 rounds remaining)
  • See the Invisible: 120' range (6 minutes remaining)
  • ISP: 40/44

Consumer wrote:It’s about now that the others notice both Na’dal and Emmerson are nowhere to be seen. The team finds it doesn’t have time to look into the situation and hopes that they’ll run into them on the way out. A short walk down the hall brings them to a split in the hall where they make their way to outside door.


Icky looks in the direction he last saw Emmerson running and for a moment considers going after him. He doesn't like leaving teammates behind, but in this case it isn't so much that as the teammate left the group behind. Besides, he knows where we parked... he muses. He makes it out past these hooligans he'll make it back to the ship. That is, if he doesn't decide that he doesn't want to be part of the DSM crew and leaves us high and dry altogether.

Solaris wrote:Lisa arches an eyebrow at Icky. "Returning fire is a good policy, I suppose. That's the way the warlock marines do it to, I gather?", she answers, half-distracted as she checks the radio channels. "Sir, I've been checking the radio frequencies I can get...it's not good. Sounds like this assault is just a small part of a large scale attack on all of Center."


Icky opens his mouth to say something but Solaris' radio report completely vaporizes whatever pithy remark the minotaur had prepped. "Frag Almighty..." is all that trickles out instead followed by a heavy sigh. This... this could be bad. Bad? Try super-hyper-bloody-ultra-cosmo death extravaganza. Times seven. Looks like the next time you die may be sooner than you thought, Icky old chum.

He shoves aside his deeper thoughts with an audible popping of the knuckles and a clearing of his massive throat. "Oi den, ya mugs wanna live forever?" He belts out with a broad grin. "If we gonna throw down wit' da forces o' Hades, den I say let's at least go get ourselves geared up ta high Heaven!"

He follows Winston out (and 'gently' nudges the rest of his crewmates if they don't seem to be doing the same) as he mutters to nobody in particular. "Ya know who'd love ta be 'ere right now? Oradro, dat's who. Ol' Scaly-Butt would be mighty peeved if 'e knew 'e's missin' out on some 'big gorram 'ero' time right 'bout now..."
Food is da universal language, an' me galley is da universal translator. Don't ya mess wit' either one while I'm 'round. Or even when I ain't 'round.

Please do not PM this account -- send your PMs to AGM account The Bos instead. Thanks!

------------------------------

- Max Bodily MDC: 187 ... Max ISP: 48 ... Max PPE: 12
- Armor Max MDC: 120 ... Force Field Max MDC: 110
- Natural Abilities: HF 11 ... 100’ nightvision (can see in total darkness) ... Fire/cold does 1/2 damage ... Fatigues at half rate of normal humans ... Lift 3,600 lbs & carry 1,800 lbs ... Jump 21.6’ across/10.8’ high standing; 54’ across/27’ high with running start
- Combat Notes: 8 APM ... +3 initiative; +11 strike; +13 parry; +14 dodge; +4 roll, disarm; +8 pull; +21 PS bonus ... Critical Strike on an unmodified 18-20 ... Boxing: auto KO on nat 20 for 1d6 melees ... Paired Weapons ... Body flip/throw
User avatar
Chef Icky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 285
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:04 pm
Location: Phase World: Galactic Adventurers

Re: [MW I] A Game at Dinner

Postby Kesslan » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:53 pm

Init: 1d20+11 = 27:
16

Perception: 1d20+10 = 24:
14

JIC: 1d20:
2
1d100:
68


Special Conditions: Immune to HF, HF14 when Angry/Threatening, Armor of Ithan. (74/140 MDC. 12.45 min. 1/2 damage from magic fire, lightning, cold), Frostblade. (8D6 MD +1d6 Fencing. used as any sword, but can parry energy blasts with no special bonuses. 12.45 min duration.)

Starchief wrote:"Which way to the ship, Claw?"


Kesslan will give Starchief an odd look before explaining "Claw is not rank. Is number or part of caste designation for warrior. If wish you call by rank, use Captain. Name is fine too."

Solaris wrote:"Sir, I've been checking the radio frequencies I can get...it's not good. Sounds like this assault is just a small part of a large scale attack on all of Center."


Kesslan's ears splay back a little and there's a hint of a frown upon his features but he just nods "Keep ear on if can. Let know if hear anything sound more important than other parts." A whole planetary invasion? This was sort of like Seriv all over again. Except the Atorian Empire hadn't come in guns blazing. At least not at first. This, this was a whole new level though. As he thinks and listens he finishes putting away the weapons that Holt had given him back, keeping one of the Naruni Holdouts in hand and leaving the other free. When Winston decides to go ahead and take point Kesslan motions to Zem "Back up Winston. Solaris, Icky, take middle with Metri. This one will make sure Thraxus on move and then join." Once everyone else was on the move Kesslan took stock of who was left with the group, ensured Holt knew what his team was doing, and then moved out himself at a good clip to catch up with everyone else.

Contingency Dodge:
1d20+12 = 26:
14
1d20+12 = 18:
6
1d20+12 = 26:
14
1d20+12 = 31:
19
1d20+12 = 32:
20
1d20+12 = 26:
14
1d20+12 = 16:
4
1d20+12 = 24:
12
1d20+12 = 30:
18
Kesslan's Character Sheet
HP: 72 SDC: 118
MDC Skull: 22

Constant Effects:
Autododge +5, Mildly Radioactive, Can see Ultra-Violet spectrum of light, Takes 1/2 Damage from Radiation, Immune to Horror Factor, No fear of heights. Cybernetics: See Character Sheet. Can make Aimed/Called shots while running, swimming, parachuting or from a moving vehicle without penalty. Steady Nerves: Driving Penalties 1/2. Street Rep (Hardcase to be Feared): HF14 when Angry/Threatening.

Rose (To Kesslan): I don't suppose you're planning an assault on all free kind are you?
Daisy (OOC) Figures big crowds don't seem to be his thing, unless he's firing on them.
Rex: his ears rotate like dishes towards Kesslan's roar and the response from his foes, "trouble."
Al: Listening to the roar Al nods. "That would be Kesslan. Which most of the time means the exact same thing."
Theme Songs: Imagine Dragons - Radioactive , Disturbed: Indestructible , Johnny Cash: Hurt , UNKLE: Burn My Shadow, The Kinks: I'm not like everybody else, The Equalizer theme song, X Ambassadors: Jungle (feat. Jamie N Commons)
User avatar
Kesslan
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 550
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:51 pm
Location: Phase World: Galactic Adventurers (Leader)

Re: [MW I] A Game at Dinner

Postby Prothor » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:12 pm

Percep: 1d20+1 = 2:
1

JIC: 1d20:
9
1d100:
9


Prothor stays with the larger group as they make their way to the exit of the guest house. Looking to Holt, Prothor says, "I haven't received a reply from Baron. I'm not sure he even received my message but I will continue broadcasting. Do you think he and Sorrenson made it out of the guest house yet?"

Prothor clicks his transmitter on again and sends another message on the coded team frequency, repeating himself every 30 seconds or so, "Baron, come in. This is Prothor. Requesting status. Over." He repeats himself a few times, tweaking his radio as needed.

Looking between Holt and Gryxx, Prothor says, "Have either of you seen where Na'Dal went? I saw one of the other team's guys run off but lost track of Na'Dal back in the dinning room." He seems to take a deep sigh before he continues, There's nothing to do now but continue on. We could waste hours searching just the guest house for Na'dal and the others. The only thing we can do is meet them back at base., "I assume we go on to the White Tower and then back to headquarters and our ship? The ones that have been separated from the group will likely be planning the same thing. And if this is a fully scale battle for Center, we need our equipment as soon as possible."

Prothor looks out the doorway into the garden, "We need to stay close. If our numbers are divided anymore it could be easy to overpower us. Gryxxx, if you have trouble keeping up let me know and I will carry you."

When the GA start filing out of the guest house, Prothor nods at the two other Rogues and sets out with the other team.
Last edited by Prothor on Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Prothor
Current Details
MDC by Location:
Left Upper Arm: 47/47-------Right Upper Arm: 47/47-------------Main Body: 180/180
Left Forearm: 33/33----------Right Forearm: 33/33----------------Head: 60/60
Left Hand: 33/33--------------Right Hand: 33/33
Left Leg: 60/60----------------Right Leg: 60/60
Left Foot: 13/13---------------Right Foot: 13/13

MI-B2 Medium Infantry Armor
M.D.C. by Location
Main Body: 230/230
Arms (2): 38 each.
Legs (2): 60 each.
Head/Helmet: 15
Integrated OP-Field (60min or 20 switch ons)
[*]1 - OP Field E-Clip loaded / use: 9.5 min / 4 switch on
Integrated N-F50A Superheavy Force Field
M.D.C.: 137/160

-Weapons:
Right hand/arm: Retractable Vibro Knuckle Blades / Heavy Laser Blaster, Retractable/pop up
Left hand/arm: Retractable Vibro Knuckle Blades / Mini-Machine Gun, Retractable/pop up
Skull of Saint Sabatt
PH-100 Heavy Phase Beamer
NE-75H Shoulder Cannon
Soul Craft Longsword
assorted grenades

-Current Effects/Conditions: None

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Image
User avatar
Prothor
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 215
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:57 pm
Location: Phase World PC (Rogues)

Re: [MW I] A Game at Dinner

Postby Holt » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:09 am

Perception [+2]: 1d20:
17
+2=19
JiC D20: 1d20:
3

JiC D100: 1d100:
34


Conditions: Tongues [speak/understand all languages], Armor of Ithan. (140/140 MDC. 13.25 min. 1/2 damage from magic fire, lightning, cold]

Holt's eyes linger for a moment on Morta then he accepts the device from Thraxus (tucking it away safely). Hearing Lisa's update on radio reports aroung Center he turns to survey his team, "So, the thing keeping me from teleporting us all out are wards that set an Estate-Sized perimeter. Kesslan, we-3 will move across with you guys until we hit that Border, then I can Pop them back to our ship. Prothor you've been on the radio? It sounds like you should get a confirming frequency from Lisa over there so that we'll have a hard contact between the teams. We should also keep an eye out for any of Thraxus' other Staff who might have fought back or be holding ground ... "

**What the hell? Na'dal pops off and vanished, Baron and Sorrenson separated ... we're getting whittled down by attrition. I may never go somewhere unarmed again ...** he glances down at the sword in his hand, **Unarmed-ish.**

Holt doesn't try to force the lead since he's got the smaller group, and less firepower. Instead he will follow along quickly and quietly with the intent that if they are attacked he'll teleport to the farside of an opponent and attack them from the rear. As they move, the Manarr keeps a wary eye open for trouble.

Detect Concealment [80%]: 1d100:
39

Intelligence [80%]: 1d100:
21

Prowl [75%]: 1d100:
21
Holt D'Invictus

Personal MDC: 134/134
Armor: NE-SA40 “Black Fist” Stealth Power Armor [Thermo-Kinetic]
Head/Helmet: 65/65
Main Body: 215/220
*** Integrated P-Field Defensive Field [Phase World Dimension Book 2, Pg 124] -- Dispersal Effect: 1/10th Damage from Energy Blasts, Beams, Projectile, Missiles, and Explosive Damage

Weapons: HI-80 Combat Laser Rifle (slung across back), [2] NE-8SL Slimline Barrage Plasma Cartridge Auto-Pistol in Under-Arm holsters, [2] HI-10 Heavy Laser Pistol(s) (in Hip Holsters), Phase Sword (belted at the Left hip), PH-21 Phase Beamer (Right Thigh), Kisentite Boot Knife (Rt).

Belt: (4) P-Field Defensive Field Battery, Transformable Longsword (Pen-Form)

Available: [Ring: Tongues (Constant)], [Ring of Protection from Evil (Constant), +3 to Save vs. Magic/Psionics when source is Evil], [Pendant: Metamorphosis 3x], [Belt Buckle: Increase Weight 3x], [Pinky Ring: Mystic Alarm 3x], Nuclear Grav-Pack

Spare Ammunition: [8] Clips of NE-001PC Light Plasma Cartridges [24 rounds each], [12] Long E-Clips, [2] Short E-Clips, [4] NE-GF10 Fragmentation Grenades, [4] Smoke Grenades, [4] Stun/Flash Grenades
User avatar
Holt
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 561
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:05 am
Location: Phase World PC (Rogues)

Re: [MW I] A Game at Dinner

Postby Kesslan » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:54 pm

(rolls carried over)

Holt wrote:Holt's eyes linger for a moment on Morta then he accepts the device from Thraxus (tucking it away safely). Hearing Lisa's update on radio reports aroung Center he turns to survey his team, "So, the thing keeping me from teleporting us all out are wards that set an Estate-Sized perimeter. Kesslan, we-3 will move across with you guys until we hit that Border, then I can Pop them back to our ship. Prothor you've been on the radio? It sounds like you should get a confirming frequency from Lisa over there so that we'll have a hard contact between the teams. We should also keep an eye out for any of Thraxus' other Staff who might have fought back or be holding ground ... "


Kesslan will just nod to Holt as he makes sure to properly secure the device given him by Thraxus and then takes a firm grip again of the frost blade with his free hand. "As you will. We will try to offer cover as best can." he replies. He wasn't after all about to tell Holt what to do. He didn't see himself as having the slightest bit of authority over the other group but by the same token he wasn't about to turn away or abandon potential allies. Doubly so if all of Center was being attacked. "If need weapons have many at our ship." he offers. Speaking of weapons, guess we will have to break out all the heavy duty stuff as soon as we get a chance.
Kesslan's Character Sheet
HP: 72 SDC: 118
MDC Skull: 22

Constant Effects:
Autododge +5, Mildly Radioactive, Can see Ultra-Violet spectrum of light, Takes 1/2 Damage from Radiation, Immune to Horror Factor, No fear of heights. Cybernetics: See Character Sheet. Can make Aimed/Called shots while running, swimming, parachuting or from a moving vehicle without penalty. Steady Nerves: Driving Penalties 1/2. Street Rep (Hardcase to be Feared): HF14 when Angry/Threatening.

Rose (To Kesslan): I don't suppose you're planning an assault on all free kind are you?
Daisy (OOC) Figures big crowds don't seem to be his thing, unless he's firing on them.
Rex: his ears rotate like dishes towards Kesslan's roar and the response from his foes, "trouble."
Al: Listening to the roar Al nods. "That would be Kesslan. Which most of the time means the exact same thing."
Theme Songs: Imagine Dragons - Radioactive , Disturbed: Indestructible , Johnny Cash: Hurt , UNKLE: Burn My Shadow, The Kinks: I'm not like everybody else, The Equalizer theme song, X Ambassadors: Jungle (feat. Jamie N Commons)
User avatar
Kesslan
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 550
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:51 pm
Location: Phase World: Galactic Adventurers (Leader)

Re: [MW I] A Game at Dinner

Postby Bryke » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:54 pm

Perception: 1d20+5 = 24:
19

JiC d20/d100: 1d20:
14
/ 1d100:
97



‘My “Apprentice” approaches,’ He thinks. ‘How could your kind rally on such a scale as this? And why do you think Pox-?’

He makes no movement(s) nor sound while doing this, he is, for all intents and purposes a living statue until Prothor says he will carry him, and immediately breaks contact, confident Pox will be with them shortly.

How could all those devilkin have come to this dimension at once… and why? He thinks before responding in jest to Prothor.

“What?? I am not today an invalid.” He says chuckling and floats a meter above the ground before following after the group. “I can fly Proth’,” He thinks back to when their team was chasing down a bloodmage and understands where the cyborg would have gotten such an idea, “Ohhh, I am however, more swift of mind than swift of foot.”

Moving out with the unarmed group he does await the team leads next moves and instructions if any.
Natural Abilities

Doesn't breathe air and are immune to radiation and normal heat, fire, cold, gases and disease. Can see in total darkness and have eagle-like normal vision.
Phased bodies: Prometheans are in a permanent state of “phase.” Damage from any M.D. source becomes S.D.C. and any damage from an S.D.C. source is halved.
Phased Teleportation: Prometheans can “step out of phase” and travel at incredible speeds in an intangible state. Concentration takes one melee round and is the only action that can be performed during that round. Range: One mile per level of experience. Chance of Success: 50% +4%/lvl| 71%
Sense Dimensional Anomalies: Can automatically detect rifts, dimensional envelopes and pockets, fourth-dimensional and Two-dimensional beings, astral travelers and the invisible energy essence of alien-intelligence's and entities. Range: One mile (1.6) or line of sight, whichever is less.
Ley Line Phasing: Equal to the ley line walker ability.

PPE: 236/93
ISP: 125/29
SDC:634/534 (All damage from MD sources converted to SDC)
HP:155/147

CAPTURED PPE: 0/0

BRYKE
SPELLBOOK

I am telecommunicating
I am speaking Trade 4
I am thinking

CURRENT CONDITIONS:
User avatar
Bryke
 
Posts: 187
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:53 am

Re: [MW I] A Game at Dinner

Postby Consumer » Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:23 pm

Starchief goes through the door with his rifle at the ready, counting on his Star-Alarm to warn him of any incoming danger. "Which way to the ship, Claw?" He asks to Kesslan.

Beyond the doorway is the immaculate gardens of Thraxus' Estate. It would be an beautiful place if not for the whole level being ringed with fires and the sounds of fighting. What seems to be a great distance away stands the White Tower.

"Well that's just great," Winston deadpans as he looks at Thraxus. "Right, well then," he says as he lifts the rifle to the ready and steps out of the door and onto the grounds. Winston puts his head on a swivel, his rifle pointing to wherever he looks.

"Returning fire is a good policy, I suppose. That's the way the warlock marines do it to, I gather?", Solaris answers, half-distracted as she checks the radio channels. Solaris reports to Kesslan what she hears.

"Sir, I've been checking the radio frequencies I can get...it's not good. Sounds like this assault is just a small part of a large scale attack on all of Center."

Seeing Winston take point, there's no way that Solaris will leave him hanging, and she follows, ready to blast or lock down any threats with her powers.

Icky opens his mouth to say something but Solaris' radio report completely vaporizes whatever pithy remark the minotaur had prepped. "Frag Almighty..." is all that trickles out instead followed by a heavy sigh.

He shoves aside his deeper thoughts with an audible popping of the knuckles and a clearing of his massive throat. "Oi den, ya mugs wanna live forever?" He belts out with a broad grin. "If we gonna throw down wit' da forces o' Hades, den I say let's at least go get ourselves geared up ta high Heaven!"

He follows Winston out as he mutters to nobody in particular. "Ya know who'd love ta be 'ere right now? Oradro, dat's who. Ol' Scaly-Butt would be mighty peeved if 'e knew 'e's missin' out on some 'big gorram 'ero' time right 'bout now..."

Kesslan will give Starchief an odd look before explaining "Claw is not rank. Is number or part of caste designation for warrior. If wish you call by rank, use Captain. Name is fine too."

Kesslan's ears splay back a little and there's a hint of a frown upon his features but he just nods "Keep ear on if can. Let know if hear anything sound more important than other parts." Kesslan finishes putting away the weapons that Holt had given him back, keeping one of the Naruni Holdouts in hand and leaving the other free. When Winston decides to go ahead and take point Kesslan motions to Zem "Back up Winston. Solaris, Icky, take middle with Metri. This one will make sure Thraxus on move and then join." Once everyone else was on the move Kesslan took stock of who was left with the group, ensured Holt knew what his team was doing, and then moved out himself at a good clip to catch up with everyone else.

Prothor stays with the larger group as they make their way to the exit of the guest house. Looking to Holt, Prothor says, "I haven't received a reply from Baron. I'm not sure he even received my message but I will continue broadcasting. Do you think he and Sorrenson made it out of the guest house yet?"

Prothor clicks his transmitter on again and sends another message on the coded team frequency, repeating himself every 30 seconds or so, "Baron, come in. This is Prothor. Requesting status. Over." He repeats himself a few times, tweaking his radio as needed.

Looking between Holt and Gryxx, Prothor says, "Have either of you seen where Na'Dal went? I saw one of the other team's guys run off but lost track of Na'Dal back in the dinning room." He seems to take a deep sigh before he continues, "I assume we go on to the White Tower and then back to headquarters and our ship? The ones that have been separated from the group will likely be planning the same thing. And if this is a fully scale battle for Center, we need our equipment as soon as possible."

Prothor looks out the doorway into the garden, "We need to stay close. If our numbers are divided anymore it could be easy to overpower us. Gryxxx, if you have trouble keeping up let me know and I will carry you."

When the GA start filing out of the guest house, Prothor nods at the two other Rogues and sets out with the other team.

Holt's eyes linger for a moment on Morta then he accepts the device from Thraxus, before tucking it away safely. Hearing Lisa's update on radio reports around Center he turns to survey his team, "So, the thing keeping me from teleporting us all out are wards that set an Estate-Sized perimeter. Kesslan, we-3 will move across with you guys until we hit that Border, then I can Pop them back to our ship. Prothor you've been on the radio? It sounds like you should get a confirming frequency from Lisa over there so that we'll have a hard contact between the teams. We should also keep an eye out for any of Thraxus' other Staff who might have fought back or be holding ground ... "

Kesslan just nods to Holt as he makes sure to properly secure the device given him by Thraxus and then takes a firm grip again of the frost blade with his free hand. "As you will. We will try to offer cover as best can." he replies. "If need weapons have many at our ship." he offers.

“What?? I am not today an invalid.” He says chuckling and floats a meter above the ground before following after the group. “I can fly Proth’, Ohhh, I am however, more swift of mind than swift of foot.”

Gryxxx: See PM

The two teams spill out and begin moving across the manicured gardens, in the distance an explosion brightens the smokefilled sky. Several people notice also in the distance. (Icky, Holt, Winston, Kesslan, Gryxxx.) A small faerie like creature hovering near some animal shaped topiaries. (1,500 ft. away approx)

Post Here!
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 1260
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Previous

Return to Dead Planets

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests