Lounge Drama

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Re: Crew Deck: Lounge

Postby Cairo » Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:07 am

OOC: Is Captain Cardea a member of the [now allegedly deceased] Admiralty? Was a name ever given for the Admiral leading the Fleet?

-- Rolls/Conditions Carried Forward --

Military Etiquette [ 75%]: 1d100:
87
-- hehe

CJ frowns at Halko waiving off healing, "Wait wait wait ... 30 seconds ago you were hacking up a fragging Lung. What the Hell was that? ... " assuming Backlash continues to claim he's fine the PA Pilot eventually shrugs his shadowy shoulders and moves topics with him, "The admiral may be dead, but I think that means a question has come up. Are we ruled by men or Laws? The nickname Fang is all well and good but I don't think we want to have leadership via a Tooth and Claw system where if you want power and can kill the guy with it ... you can take control. I think you're right about getting to the Hangar first. Nova? ... set a portal by Brainiac? From the Hangar we can get the Wildcards their missing folks from the Crow's Nest and exchange Intelligence. Then send folks to the CIC? ...
2nd Lt. Cairo Xanreys
Current Details
Image
Natural AR: 12
H.P.: 262/262
S.D.C.: 1450/1450

Constant Conditions:
Impervious to [Mind] Control & Possession; Impervious to Radiation/Depressurization/Cold; Breathes without Air (& can speak in a Vacuum); Resistant to Gravity Based Attacks [½ Damage/Effects]; Supervision: Spectrum Vision (Able to see energy magnetic fields, the electromagnetic spectrum, radio waves, electricity, microwaves, phase fields, force fields, x-rays, and all forms of radiation, 180ft); Regenerates 30/Hr (HP or SDC); Fatigues at 1/3 Normal Rate, Nightvision: 600', Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)
User avatar
Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 672
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:22 am
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Crew Deck: Lounge

Postby Halko » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:20 pm

[Rolls Held over]

Halko chuckles inside his suit, "Yeah, I'm fine. I think I have a new power. Seems I can spit some sort of black goop now. Not sure what exactly it does. I didn't manage to hit any of those frackers with the sludge. But I'm sure as hell not gonna try it again with this helmet on."

Halko nods as Cairo goes on, "Yeah, we go up the chain of command and find the highest person we can that isn't in with the traitors."
Staff Sergeant Jerric "Backlash" Halko
Image
Current Details

H.P.: 52/52
S.D.C.: 80/80

Constant Conditions:
Re-Channel and Expel Energy: absorb any energy based attack and expel it at his attacker or another target at 2 times its original power
Re-Channel Kinetic Energy: absorb any physical/kinetic energy attack and expel that energy in the form of a punch, kick or force blast. The character is not knocked down or back by the impact or explosion
Vulnerable to: Heat and cold based attacks, edged weapons (cutting & stabbing), gas attacks, poison, drugs, disease, psionics and magic.

Image ImageImage
User avatar
Halko
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 558
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:07 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic (PC)

Re: Crew Deck: Lounge

Postby Ryden » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:30 am

Perception: 1d20+4 = 12:
8

JIC: 1d100:
38
, 1d20:
1


Ryden glances at the map she provides and nods. "Alright, let's skirt to the south of that first clearing and go quiet, and sneak up to the stern that first door that doesn't work (labeled E; we're going to the left of it) between the last two stands of trees. We'll hide there and then redirect our friend north towards ADP. The sooner we get there, the sooner we can go dutch again. Once things die down, we can move forward again. You're already hiding, so move on while I keep these guys busy a bit longer, and I'll follow." 'We've got to move!' he berates himself. I can't win against these odds forever. "And duly noted on the reminder, I look forward to at least one of those outcomes." He grins as he lobs arrows at the octoroks.

Actions:
Action 1: Shoot with Bow 1d20+17 = 26:
9
, 5d6:
2, 2, 4, 2, 5
, Autododge: 1d20+4 = 10:
6

Action 2: Shoot with Bow 1d20+17 = 34:
17
, 5d6:
4, 6, 4, 4, 2
, Autododge: 1d20+4 = 13:
9

Action 3: Shoot with Bow 1d20+17 = 19:
2
, 5d6:
4, 1, 1, 4, 1
, Autododge: 1d20+4 = 10:
6

Action 4: Shoot with Bow 1d20+17 = 34:
17
, 5d6:
3, 6, 5, 5, 3
, Autododge: 1d20+4 = 18:
14

Action 5: Shoot with Bow 1d20+17 = 25:
8
, 5d6:
3, 5, 4, 2, 1
, Autododge: 1d20+4 = 12:
8

Action 6: Shoot with Bow 1d20+17 = 27:
10
, 5d6:
1, 4, 2, 4, 4
, Autododge: 1d20+4 = 22:
18

Action 7: Shoot with Bow 1d20+17 = 36:
19
, 5d6:
3, 2, 4, 5, 2
, Autododge: 1d20+4 = 14:
10

Action 8: Shoot with Bow 1d20+17 = 20:
3
, 5d6:
4, 1, 3, 5, 3
, Autododge: 1d20+4 = 9:
5

Action 9: Shoot with Bow 1d20+17 = 23:
6
, 5d6:
4, 4, 5, 2, 2
, Autododge: 1d20+4 = 15:
11

Action 10: Shoot with Bow 1d20+17 = 25:
8
, 5d6:
3, 2, 6, 5, 5
, Autododge: 1d20+4 = 22:
18


Contingency: Ryden will keep their attention northwards towards the shore, but never quite at the shore (not wanting to aggro the river monsters). He'll use the stand of trees on their immediate bank as cover to go into stealth. As soon as Miwa is stealthily away, he'll fake north one last time and use the critical success Prowl roll I purchased last time and haven't had time to use. Ryden's plan is to shoot until he can let her get away, and then grab a dead octorok and toss it into the river as a distraction, as if he was diving in. Then use his speed and his stealth to escape over the bridge himself and meet up with her in hiding. Also see EP post.
3LT Ryden "Brainiac" Hunter
Current Details
Image
HP: 44
SDC: 39

Current Gear: Here
ImageImage
Trust/Intimidate: 55%
Perception: 83%

"When you look at the 1st SOG, you're looking at the last best hope for all of the survivors of our planet, and my squad mates are pretty helpful too."
"That's brilliant. Of course it's brilliant, it's you." - Rosseyn "Nova" Ridatharen
"Ah, looks like Ryden know something we don't. But when has that even NOT been the case." Staff Sergeant Jerric "Backlash" Halko

Grymdin Alias: Samil Breen - Eclipse’s Deal Broker/Computer Whiz
User avatar
Ryden
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron
 
Posts: 480
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:20 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Crew Deck: Lounge

Postby Rosseyn » Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:06 pm

Perception: 1d20:
4
+3 regarding modern technology, +5 to perceiving any tactile characteristics
JIC: 1d20:
19
/1d100:
66


Daisuke wrote:"The Admiralty has been liquidated?!" Daisuke exclaims aloud, a distressed look on his face as he echoes what he heard over the enemy comms. "Lieutenants," the Hoshi man begins, addressing both Niall and Rosseyn, "I've been sitting on enemy comms, listening in. 'Bishop' just gave an update that the Admiralty has been liquidated and that response teams should reinforce Hangar Bay Two. The Wild Cards and 2nd SOG are holed up there, giving them trouble. They are also moving to 'containment stage' of their plan. Which likely means less aggression, but reinforcing defensive positions to keep us bottled up. Recommend that regardless of whether you want 1st SOG to support Hangar Bay Two or hit CIC, that it be done fast."

"Frak me running." Liquidated? I thought we'd have more time.

Daisuke wrote:"If you need me to remain here to protect the cybers. I can. If you wish to deploy me with the rest of your squad, I can also accommodate. What are your orders?" Daisuke asks Rosseyn matter-of-factly.

"Stay here and guard them. I'll create a gateway for access so we can get them out of there if things get hairy. Radio the second you encounter enemy troops." Nova heads to the location where Brainiac is located and creates a new gateway before things get sealed off.

Niall wrote:"If anyone else needs repair or healing, speak up. Better to get to it now than to wait until rounds are flying."

"That bastard did a number on my helmet and armor. Can you patch me up quick? We've already wasted too much time."

Once his armor is healed up, he'll open up his gateway to the old location of the Bait and Switch. "Alright, we are here to support the 2nd SOG and the Wildcards. We've been getting our asses handed to us. No more. We show them what the 1st SOG is made of. Everyone through, now! Go!" Once the rest of his group is through, Nova will leap through his gateway and close it off.
Lieutenant Commander Rosseyn "Nova" Ridatharen
Current Details
Image
H.P.: 37/37
S.D.C.: 79/79
Energy Form S.D.C.: 119/119


Current Gear:
Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol:
  • Range: 200 feet.
  • Damage: 5D6 per shot, double for short burst.
  • Rate of Fire: Single shot or short burst. Payload: 15/15.
Battle Harness w/ Ball Bearings
Throwing Knives

Current Conditions:

Constant Conditions: Impervious to Fear & Terror, Mechanical Awareness, Heightened Sense of Touch.

Gateways (0/15):
Image
User avatar
Rosseyn
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 421
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:53 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Crew Deck: Lounge

Postby Niall » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:21 am

(rolls carried over)

When Nova asks for repair on his helmet and armor, Niall quickly applies a softly glowing hand to the damaged areas, repairing them with his power touch (-354 PTP to repair 118 SDC; signature updated). "Sure thing."
1st LT. Niall "Crash" Zeddeus
Current Details
ImageImage
Image
H.P.: 50/50
S.D.C.: 57/57
Power Touch Points: 138/950
Current Gear: ADF Standard Armor, FAS Tier 1, vibro-sword, electrical toolkit, mechanical toolkit, Dragonbane Blade

ADF Standard Armor
A.R.: 16
S.D.C. by Location:
--Helmet: 100
--Arms: 100 each
--Legs: 150 each
--Main Body: 180/200
Weight: 14 lbs. (6.35 kg)
Modifiers: -5% to movement & physical skills
Features:
• Fully environmental
• HUD in helmet visor
• Encrypted short-range audio/data transceiver, range: 12 miles (19.31 km).

FAS Tier 1
A.R.: 10
S.D.C. by Location:
--Helmet: 40
--Arms: 40 each
--Legs: 50 each
--Main Body: 80
Modifiers: Reflective ceramic coating: Lasers and Energy Expulsion: Light powers only do half damage to the character and the armor.

Current Conditions:
Constant Conditions:
User avatar
Niall
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron
 
Posts: 413
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:19 am

Re: Crew Deck: Lounge

Postby Gilina » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:28 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 22:
20

JiC d20 | d100: 1d20:
20
| 1d100:
7


Current Conditions:
Force Aura: SDC: 200 / AR: 14 / HF 10 | No Minuses in Darkness/Blinded
ADF Standard Armor | AR: 16 | Helmet: 100 | Arms: 100/100 | Legs: 150/150 | Main Body: 200
Weight: 14 lbs. | Fully Environmental | HUD | Encrypted Radio: 12 Miles | Modifiers: -5% to movement & physical skills


Gilina floats back to the rest of the team when she finds out that the hall is empty. Bastards got away, she thinks to herself. Pissed off that she wasn't able to capture and deal with them appropriately. Demelding her hands from her weapons, Jill meets up with the rest of the 1st SOG.

"What's the game plan?" She listens to Nova's plan on heading back to the Hangar and sealing up Ryden into the cyber lounge. "I may be able to help with sealing this area off. But that one guy was able to go through the floor, which means there is no way of sealing this area off permanently." She muses for a second, "Unless someone can make a forcefield like cage around them?"

Mechanical Engineer -- 1d100:
25
/ 54%
Electrical Engineer -- 1d100:
48
/ 39%
User avatar
Gilina
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:36 pm

Re: Crew Deck: Lounge

Postby Cairo » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:51 pm

Cairo wrote:Perception (+3): 1d20 = 18.+3=21
Save vs Psionics [+2]: 1d20 = 1.+2=3  
JiC D20: 1d20 = 4. 
JiC D100: 1d100 = 56. 

Current Conditions: Merged to Marine Armor [+10 PS=29 (Superhuman), Full EBA, Multi-optic/Targeting HUD (600ft), Encrypted Audio/Data (12miles), (2) Tri-Lasers]; Cloak of Darkness (All Attackers are ½ their bonuses to Strike/Parry/Dodge/Disarm/Entangle, ½ their Initiative & Perception, Resistant (½ Damage) from Light/Laser based attacks, Impervious to shadow-based attacks); Force-Disc


Cairo glides his Force Disc into the Mess Hall with Nova and the others. Before they take off he'll offer a friendly hand to Daisuke who is staying behind, "Should be an extra STAR in the bag for you ... "

The PA Pilot then flips his radio to monitor the Rebel channel hoping to catch further updates while he waits for Nova to open the path back to the Hangar. Once the portal opens, CJ heads through, moving towards cover at a distance from the door, **Need to keep my distance and maintain range to pick off our the Negative vibes of our friend back there ... **
2nd Lt. Cairo Xanreys
Current Details
Image
Natural AR: 12
H.P.: 262/262
S.D.C.: 1450/1450

Constant Conditions:
Impervious to [Mind] Control & Possession; Impervious to Radiation/Depressurization/Cold; Breathes without Air (& can speak in a Vacuum); Resistant to Gravity Based Attacks [½ Damage/Effects]; Supervision: Spectrum Vision (Able to see energy magnetic fields, the electromagnetic spectrum, radio waves, electricity, microwaves, phase fields, force fields, x-rays, and all forms of radiation, 180ft); Regenerates 30/Hr (HP or SDC); Fatigues at 1/3 Normal Rate, Nightvision: 600', Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)
User avatar
Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 672
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:22 am
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Crew Deck: Lounge

Postby Augur » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:18 pm

"The Admiralty has been liquidated?!" Daisuke exclaims aloud, looking distressed.

He addresses both Niall and Rosseyn, "Lieutenants, I've been sitting on enemy comms, listening in. 'Bishop' just gave an update that the Admiralty has been liquidated and that response teams should reinforce Hangar Bay Two. The Wild Cards and 2nd SOG are holed up there, giving them trouble. They are also moving to 'containment stage' of their plan. Which likely means less aggression, but reinforcing defensive positions to keep us bottled up. Recommend that regardless of whether you want 1st SOG to support Hangar Bay Two or hit CIC, that it be done fast."

"Frak me running," is all Rosseyn can first think of to say.

Daisuke then offers, "If you need me to remain here to protect the cybers. I can. If you wish to deploy me with the rest of your squad, I can also accommodate. What are your orders?"

Rosseyn accepts the offer. "Stay here and guard them. I'll create a gateway for access so we can get them out of there if things get hairy. Radio the second you encounter enemy troops." He then creates a new gateway near Ryden, then leads everyone outside save Ryden, Miwa, Daisuke and the crowd of techs.

CJ chimes in for Daisuke's benefit, "Should be an extra STAR in the bag for you."

Cairo adds his two credits. "Well, the Wildcards gave us a heads-up earlier right Backlash? Crash, do we have repair capacity right now? I'd love to bring the right arm on this Armor back up to snuff if you have the spare power to go start up another engagement. I believe that the pilot guy that stayed down the hall and popped the forcefields was our negator. The Marine, he's Bodean-like. I kinda wish we had that new redheaded transfer to play tag with that bastard."

Halko speaks up, "Yeah, the Wildcards gave us the heads up before all this crap started going down. And we left Rerun of the 2nd SOG in the hanger bay after the run in with Barrak. I'm with you on the Negator, next time we smash him first." Halko grins as a hand runs over the outside of his satchel, reminding him of the grenades inside. "I don't know about the Red-head, but I'd pay real money right now to have Bodean back on the squad. Set him on the Negator and watch him pop off his head like that Atorian borg."

Niall nods and repairs CJ's PA with a powered touch. "Can't be in the army without your little armie." He then adds for the rest, "If anyone else needs repair or healing, speak up. Better to get to it now than to wait until rounds are flying."

Halko chimes in, "I don't need any healing, but this armor has almost had it." He knocks on the torso of his armor, which looks pretty torn up, both front and back. (25 out of 200 SDC left) "But deal with any healing first. I'll take whatever you can spare after that."

Rosseyn responds, "That bastard did a number on my helmet and armor. Can you patch me up quick? We've already wasted too much time."

"I don't guess our berthing is on the way, is it? Feeling a little vulnerable out here. Could do with proper tools, also."

CJ responds to Niall. "Well you can use the Armor and STAR I brought you, they're in the bag we hauled back to Brainiac. Of course if the plan is to seal them in there, an escape portal should be installed by Nova because 'random-other-soldier-who-can-make-doorways-open' or not, they have a Ghost who can walk through the wall and slit Brainiac's throat. Also if you lock the Lounge up without sealing his Computer room off, then anyone in the Mess can help themselves to whatever we leave for him."

Once the team is in the corridor, Niall dons the A.D.F. Standard Armor and finishes sealing the door to the lounge with his makeshift tools. He can hear that the crowd inside the mess hall seems to be coming to some sort of life, and seem to be buttressing his efforts by piling tables against the inside of the hatchway.

Halko and CJ exchange comments about Halko's recent episode of black-goo spitting, then refocus on the matters at hand.

Cairo then gives his counsel. "The admiralty may be dead, but I think that means a question has come up. Are we ruled by men or Laws? The nickname Fang is all well and good but I don't think we want to have leadership via a Tooth and Claw system where if you want power and can kill the guy with it--you can take control. I think you're right about getting to the Hangar first. Nova? Set a portal by Brainiac? From the Hangar we can get the Wildcards their missing folks from the Crow's Nest and exchange Intelligence, then send folks to the CIC?

Halko nods as Cairo goes on, "Yeah, we go up the chain of command and find the highest person we can that isn't in with the traitors."

Gilina finally speaks up directly. "What's the game plan?"

Rosseyn responds. "Alright, we are here to support the 2nd SOG and the Wildcards. We've been getting our asses handed to us. No more. We show them what the 1st SOG is made of."

Gil adds, "I may be able to help with sealing this area off. But that one guy was able to go through the floor, which means there is no way of sealing this area off permanently. Unless someone can make a forcefield like cage around them?"

Rosseyn opens up a gateway to the Bait and Switch while Gil is speaking.

GM NOTE: You're not in a combat situation yet. If you intend to jump through the portal next turn, understand that you're jumping into the unknown, and prepare your posts accordingly with full combat posts and whatever contingencies you think might be wise.

What are your intentions?

Butcher's Bill
Cairo: -14 damage to Marine Armor helmet, -35 to main body, -33 right leg
Daisuke:
Gilina:
Halko: -125 damage to Standard Armor main body, -21 to right arm
Niall:
Rosseyn:
"The older I get the closer Lloyd comes to making sense." ~Uncle Servo
"Well, you have been Lloyd-pilled for years." ~ Bahb Silunt
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
User avatar
Augur
Admin
 
Posts: 5153
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey

Re: Crew Deck: Lounge

Postby Cairo » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:00 pm

Perception (+3): 1d20:
6
+3=9
Save vs Psionics [+2]: 1d20:
2
+2=4
JiC D20: 1d20:
13

JiC D100: 1d100:
76


Read Sensory Equipment [65+25=90%]: 1d100:
81

Weapon Systems [75+25=100%]: 1d100:
94

Prowl [45%]: 1d100:
12


Current Conditions: Merged to Marine Armor [+10 PS=29 (Superhuman), Full EBA, Multi-optic/Targeting HUD (600ft), Encrypted Audio/Data (12miles), (2) Tri-Lasers]; Cloak of Darkness (All Attackers are ½ their bonuses to Strike/Parry/Dodge/Disarm/Entangle, ½ their Initiative & Perception, Resistant (½ Damage) from Light/Laser based attacks, Impervious to shadow-based attacks); Force-Disc

The PA Pilot checks his STAR as stowed, clicks on his energy clubs, spinning them within his grasp then checks the sensors, integrated weapons (pulse lasers), and energy-ammunition levels for his merged armor. He will glance through the Portal, noting that it looks like the Foreward area of the Hangar near where they recently gathered gear. "Do we need to check on your holding pen Jill? ... Nova. We may want to see if either the Wildcards or 2nd SOG can ID Bishop and his Crew?" CJ will step carefully through the Portal, then over to cover and look for the techs and or other occupants present last time they were here.

**Wonder if I could get access to the Albatross & firelink a pair of the turrets ... I could reduce that bastage marine and his Negative-vibes friend to piles of ash in short order ...**

If there is an ongoing firefight, CJ will try to keep to cover and minimize exposure. If there doesn't seem to be an ongoing fight, he'll find cover and look to target the doorway for rebels. If CJ catches sight of the Negator [Marine], the PA Pilot will aim at that bastage first (then Barrak if that guy's visible).

If an opportunity comes up, CJ will create a force Disc to intervene and shield a non-rebel (since he can create up to 300ft away).

Initiative [+4]: 1d20:
1
+4=5
APM: 9

1-3 ~~ Dodge / Find cover / Survey the area
4 ~ Fire @ Negator 1d20+18 = 34:
16
1d10*10 = 70:
7

5 ~ Fire @ Negator 1d20+18 = 38:
20
1d10*10 = 100:
10
*2=200
6 ~ Fire @ Negator 1d20+18 = 31:
13
1d10*10 = 70:
7

7 ~ Fire @ Negator 1d20+18 = 26:
8
1d10*10 = 30:
3

8 ~ Fire @ Negator 1d20+18 = 38:
20
1d10*10 = 70:
7
*2=140
9 ~ Fire @ Negator 1d20+18 = 25:
7
1d10*10 = 20:
2


Parry [+14]: 1d20+14 = 24:
10

Dodge [+16]: 1d20+16 = 20:
4
1d20+16 = 26:
10
1d20+16 = 24:
8
1d20+16 = 29:
13
1d20+16 = 26:
10
1d20+16 = 34:
18
Last edited by Cairo on Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
2nd Lt. Cairo Xanreys
Current Details
Image
Natural AR: 12
H.P.: 262/262
S.D.C.: 1450/1450

Constant Conditions:
Impervious to [Mind] Control & Possession; Impervious to Radiation/Depressurization/Cold; Breathes without Air (& can speak in a Vacuum); Resistant to Gravity Based Attacks [½ Damage/Effects]; Supervision: Spectrum Vision (Able to see energy magnetic fields, the electromagnetic spectrum, radio waves, electricity, microwaves, phase fields, force fields, x-rays, and all forms of radiation, 180ft); Regenerates 30/Hr (HP or SDC); Fatigues at 1/3 Normal Rate, Nightvision: 600', Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)
User avatar
Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 672
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:22 am
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Crew Deck: Lounge

Postby Halko » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:48 pm

Percep: 1d20+1 = 8:
7

JIC: 1d20:
15
1d100:
82

Actions: 6
Init: 1d20+2 = 7:
5


Halko nods and takes in their new orders with a smile. Backing up the Wildcards and 2nd SOG feels like the right thing to do. Though nothing truly feels right in this mess.

Halko takes a second to check his gear and looks over the others, "If we're gonna do this right, we should put Fang up front with his force disk thing as a shield and form up behind him to push through the portal. Once we get the lay of the land we can split as needed. I've got a handful of Smoke, Flash-bang and Cobalt grenades if anyone is interested. If nobody sees us come through the portal, I suggest we stay quiet and try to flank them, unless it looks like the Wildcards or 2nd SOG are about to be over run. Then we should move in and back them up." He reaches into his satchel and pulls out the cylindrical tube of a flash-bang grenade as he rest his STAR on his shoulder with the barrel pointed up.

"I'm not sure how I feel about using lethal force on fellow Arismal. We should try to subdue and capture as many as we can." He thinks about opening the face plate on his helmet so he can try that black goop again and still be in contact with the team, but remember they're going in blind onto a hangar deck. It could very well be in vacuum.

Forming up behind Fang, Halko readies himself for an all out fight in the hangar bay. If there is active fighting and Halko is sure they have been spotted, he will throw the flash bang grenade towards the largest group of rebels. Then he'll follow up with his STAR, targeting the biggest/closest enemy targets in range.

1. look around
2-6. Stay quiet and sneak around (Prowl: 55%=1d100:
20
)

or

1. look around
2. throw flash-bang grenade: Strike 1d20:
2

3. STAR strike: 1d20:
3
Dmg: 1d8:
6
x10=60
4. STAR strike: 1d20:
5
Dmg: 1d8:
3
x10=30
5. STAR strike: 1d20:
17
Dmg: 1d8:
5
x10=50
6. STAR strike: 1d20:
8
Dmg: 1d8:
7
x10=70

Dodge/Parry as needed: 1d20+6 = 22:
16
, 1d20+6 = 22:
16
, 1d20+6 = 11:
5
, 1d20+6 = 17:
11
, 1d20+6 = 15:
9
, 1d20+6 = 23:
17
Staff Sergeant Jerric "Backlash" Halko
Image
Current Details

H.P.: 52/52
S.D.C.: 80/80

Constant Conditions:
Re-Channel and Expel Energy: absorb any energy based attack and expel it at his attacker or another target at 2 times its original power
Re-Channel Kinetic Energy: absorb any physical/kinetic energy attack and expel that energy in the form of a punch, kick or force blast. The character is not knocked down or back by the impact or explosion
Vulnerable to: Heat and cold based attacks, edged weapons (cutting & stabbing), gas attacks, poison, drugs, disease, psionics and magic.

Image ImageImage
User avatar
Halko
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 558
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:07 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic (PC)

Re: Crew Deck: Lounge

Postby Niall » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:32 pm

Perception: 1d20:
20
(Nat. 20!)

JIC: 1d20:
6

1d100:
52


As the 1st SOG form up to hop through the portal, Niall feels the familiar knot in his stomach. No idea what to expect on the other side... We could be walking into a live-fire situation. His heart racing, he puts himself in the middle of the line to go through - early enough to find good cover, he hopes, but not last. Go through, identify friendlies, and... and what? Are we killing Arismal now? This is insane. Whoever thought this up should have their DNA harvested, and then be shot.

Halko wrote:If nobody sees us come through the portal, I suggest we stay quiet and try to flank them, unless it looks like the Wildcards or 2nd SOG are about to be over run. Then we should move in and back them up."


Niall nods in agreement. "Ideally, we may be able to use our portal to allow the Wildcards and the 2nd SOG to regroup, then we could cover their exit,fall back through the portal, and close it. Then we'd have a small army to take the CIC with." And also, we could all ride rainbow ponies to Twilight Valley. Because, yeah, it's probably not going down that way. We'll probably pop out right in the mutineer's laps.


Halko wrote:"I'm not sure how I feel about using lethal force on fellow Arismal. We should try to subdue and capture as many as we can."


Niall nods. "Roger that." Niall draws a few short, sharp breaths just before his turn to use the portal, and he ducks his head down and charges through, immediately looking for cover.

If we enter undetected:
If it is as Halko thought, and Niall comes through undetected, he will attempt to remain undetected by finding cover and ducking into it.

If we enter into a firefight and are seen:

Once he hits cover, he will aim for any combatants not wearing Wildcard, 1st SOG, or 2nd SOG gear (following the others lead if necessary).

Intelligence ☞ 54% 1d100:
59
(to identify foes) - FAIL (but note Nat. 20 Perception above, if relevant)
Military Etiquette ☞ 60% 1d100:
62
(to identify foes) - FAIL

Initiative: 1d20+2 = 19:
17


APM: 5

Action 1: Look for cover, identify friends & foes
Action 2: Dive for cover, dodging if necessary; Dodge: 1d20+3 = 5:
2

Actions 3-4: Aimed Strike 1d20+3 = 5:
2
; Damage 7d6:
2, 5, 3, 5, 3, 4, 2

Action 5: Reserved for Dodge: 1d20+3 = 13:
10


Parries (if needed): 1) 1d20+3 = 17:
14
; 2) 1d20+3 = 11:
8
; 3) 1d20+3 = 7:
4
; 4) 1d20+3 = 19:
16
; 5) 1d20+3 = 9:
6
1st LT. Niall "Crash" Zeddeus
Current Details
ImageImage
Image
H.P.: 50/50
S.D.C.: 57/57
Power Touch Points: 138/950
Current Gear: ADF Standard Armor, FAS Tier 1, vibro-sword, electrical toolkit, mechanical toolkit, Dragonbane Blade

ADF Standard Armor
A.R.: 16
S.D.C. by Location:
--Helmet: 100
--Arms: 100 each
--Legs: 150 each
--Main Body: 180/200
Weight: 14 lbs. (6.35 kg)
Modifiers: -5% to movement & physical skills
Features:
• Fully environmental
• HUD in helmet visor
• Encrypted short-range audio/data transceiver, range: 12 miles (19.31 km).

FAS Tier 1
A.R.: 10
S.D.C. by Location:
--Helmet: 40
--Arms: 40 each
--Legs: 50 each
--Main Body: 80
Modifiers: Reflective ceramic coating: Lasers and Energy Expulsion: Light powers only do half damage to the character and the armor.

Current Conditions:
Constant Conditions:
User avatar
Niall
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron
 
Posts: 413
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:19 am

Re: Crew Deck: Lounge

Postby Rosseyn » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:44 am

Perception: 1d20:
18
+3 regarding modern technology, +5 to perceiving any tactile characteristics
JIC: 1d20:
17
/1d100:
90

Conditions: Forcefield SDC: 51/2400 (+3 per minute), Mechanical Awareness: Tech opponents -3 to dodge and -2 APM.

Cairo wrote:"Do we need to check on your holding pen Jill? ... Nova. We may want to see if either the Wildcards or 2nd SOG can ID Bishop and his Crew?"

Halko wrote:"If we're gonna do this right, we should put Fang up front with his force disk thing as a shield and form up behind him to push through the portal. Once we get the lay of the land we can split as needed. I've got a handful of Smoke, Flash-bang and Cobalt grenades if anyone is interested. If nobody sees us come through the portal, I suggest we stay quiet and try to flank them, unless it looks like the Wildcards or 2nd SOG are about to be over run. Then we should move in and back them up."
"I'm not sure how I feel about using lethal force on fellow Arismal. We should try to subdue and capture as many as we can."

Niall wrote:"Ideally, we may be able to use our portal to allow the Wildcards and the 2nd SOG to regroup, then we could cover their exit,fall back through the portal, and close it. Then we'd have a small army to take the CIC with."


"I didn't say talk, I said through the portal. Go!" Don't have enough juice to protect Brainiac and get into this fight. No idea what we're getting into here. All the planning in the world won't save us from being overwhelmed. Let's just hope we're not too late.

After ordering his men through the portal, Nova takes up the rear and gets his bearings. He finds some cover, hopefully in the wreckage of the Bait and Switch, and figures out who is an enemy combatant and who is a friendly. The admiralty is liquidated? I am going to kill whoever is in charge of this mess with my own metal frakking hand.

Initiative: 1d20+3 = 22:
19
(+3 vs guns and machines, +4 vs AI, computers and auto defense systems)
APM: 7

Actions 1-3: Find cover/reserved for dodge.
Actions 4-7: Get intel/reserved for dodge.

Dodges: 1d20+3 = 4:
1
1d20+3 = 15:
12
1d20+3 = 10:
7
1d20+3 = 22:
19
1d20+3 = 9:
6
1d20+3 = 23:
20
1d20+3 = 19:
16

Autododge vs machines/tech: 1d20+4 = 19:
15
1d20+4 = 11:
7
1d20+4 = 24:
20
1d20+4 = 12:
8
1d20+4 = 23:
19
1d20+4 = 10:
6
1d20+4 = 22:
18
1d20+4 = 7:
3
1d20+4 = 23:
19
1d20+4 = 22:
18


OOC: May we have a time stamp on the next post? Have to track my Forcefield SDC recovery.
Lieutenant Commander Rosseyn "Nova" Ridatharen
Current Details
Image
H.P.: 37/37
S.D.C.: 79/79
Energy Form S.D.C.: 119/119


Current Gear:
Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol:
  • Range: 200 feet.
  • Damage: 5D6 per shot, double for short burst.
  • Rate of Fire: Single shot or short burst. Payload: 15/15.
Battle Harness w/ Ball Bearings
Throwing Knives

Current Conditions:

Constant Conditions: Impervious to Fear & Terror, Mechanical Awareness, Heightened Sense of Touch.

Gateways (0/15):
Image
User avatar
Rosseyn
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 421
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:53 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Crew Deck: Lounge

Postby Gilina » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:28 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 9:
7

JiC d20 | d100: 1d20:
15
| 1d100:
49


Current Conditions:
Force Aura: SDC: 200 / AR: 14 / HF 10 | No Minuses in Darkness/Blinded
ADF Standard Armor | AR: 16 | Helmet: 100 | Arms: 100/100 | Legs: 150/150 | Main Body: 200
Weight: 14 lbs. | Fully Environmental | HUD | Encrypted Radio: 12 Miles | Modifiers: -5% to movement & physical skills


While listening to what is going on, Gilina deactivates her melding power on her weapons and straps the Baton to her gear. This is insane. Admiralty is gone. Fighting our own. What are we doing? It isn't till Nova kicks everyone into gear and opens a portal that she snaps back into reality. "Roger," is all she says. Her forcefield kicks in, and her hand wraps around the grip of the rifle. Being the second to last going through the portal, she crouches low and floats through.

I hope I don't screw this up,
she goes through. Her lack of stealth skills readily apparent. Even though she is floating, to cause no noise, the ability to blend into her environment is lacking.

Initiative: 1d20+4 = 7:
3

AutoDodge (+9 not added in) 7d20:
11, 5, 17, 13, 17, 18, 6
User avatar
Gilina
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:36 pm

Re: Crew Deck: Lounge

Postby Augur » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:17 am

Day 41, 1315

Meatspace: The Lounge
"The Admiralty has been liquidated?!" Daisuke exclaims aloud, clearly distressed. "Lieutenants, I've been sitting on enemy comms, listening in. 'Bishop' just gave an update that the Admiralty has been liquidated and that response teams should reinforce Hangar Bay Two. The Wild Cards and 2nd SOG are holed up there, giving them trouble. They are also moving to 'containment stage' of their plan. Which likely means less aggression, but reinforcing defensive positions to keep us bottled up. Recommend that regardless of whether you want 1st SOG to support Hangar Bay Two or hit CIC, that it be done fast. If you need me to remain here to protect the cybers. I can. If you wish to deploy me with the rest of your squad, I can also accommodate. What are your orders?"

Rosseyn agrees with Daisuke's assessment and tells him to guard Ryden and Miwa. Daisuke heads inside before Niall finishes sealing the hatch, and outside in the passageway he knows the rest of the 1st SOG has left him behind to face untold danger. Heading back to the lounge and the asset he's charged with protecting, Daisuke notes the perspiration on both Ryden and Miwa's brows, and the damp spots at Ryden's armpits. Whatever they're up to in the digital realm, it must be intense.

Cyberspace: A.D.F.S. Dauntless Network
Ryden glances at the map she provides and nods. "Alright, let's skirt to the south of that first clearing and go quiet, and sneak up to the stern that first door that doesn't work between the last two stands of trees. We'll hide there and then redirect our friend north towards ADP. The sooner we get there, the sooner we can go dutch again. Once things die down, we can move forward again. You're already hiding, so move on while I keep these guys busy a bit longer, and I'll follow. And duly noted on the reminder, I look forward to at least one of those outcomes." He grins as he lobs arrows at the octoroks.

Finally, one of his plans goes off without a hitch. They're able to use a dead octorok as a diversion, and are able to effectively elude pursuit by using the terrain to their advantage without any unforeseen surprises. Upon reach the threshold of the target area, they even manage to sneak by a number of ganon guarding the area. After they enter the area, Miwa spots a tektite patrolling the confines of the space surrounding the castle which is itself surrounded by statuary of soldiers. Just inside the castle gates is a dais upon which rests a shimmering silver tome.

8bit-world.jpg


What are your intentions?

Hangar Bay 2

The 1st Special Operations Group files through Nova's gateway in quick order, taking pains to be as unobtrusive as possible. Immediately upon reaching the other side there are the distinct sounds of gunfire and other various noises. The cavernous space of Hangar Bay Two causes a great of echo, and as they enter the cacophony is somewhat disorienting. Exiting the gateway, Cairo heads inboard to take cover and observe the scene with Halko close behind him. Niall and Gilina head for the cover of the center mass of a bunch of crates, and Rosseyn makes quickly for the outboard edge of the same stack of crates.

Cairo and Halko see "Hacksaw" crouching behind the cover of a JBD (jet blast deflector) with a slug-thrower in hand. They can also see Lieutenant "Candy" (the Wildcard's CO) charging foreward and replicating into multiple, identical versions of himself. Though he's unarmed, he's well-known to be a very capable fighter, if a bit of a swaggering jerk.

Gilina and Niall observe the same as Cairo and Halko, if from a different angle, and also see "Wingnut" crouched behind a JBD and laying down suppressive fire via blasts of force he's channeling further downrange. They can also just barely discern that "Scarlet" is atop a distant Shrike and taking cover behind one side of the closed canopy.

Of all the members of the 1st SOG, Rosseyn has the best grasp of the impromptu battlefield. He sees what the others of his squad see, but also sees "Flatline" expelling particle beam blasts downrange from protective cover, "Joker" taking cover (and unarmed) behind the starboard vertical stabilizer atop a Shrike, "Rerun" is similarly taking cover in smoke form elsewhere on that same Shrike. Meanwhile and further foreward, "Panic" (in stone form) fights hand-to-hand with the PA Driver they previously encountered, "Temptress" is engaged with Barrak in a life of death struggle and holding her own, "Burn" is fighting in fire form against the Marine they previously encountered, and two members of the 2nd SOG are already unconscious or worse on the deck.

The scene is a mess, and the Wildcards and 2nd SOG, while appearing to be mostly holding their own, are definitely under pressure and do not have control of the field. This stalemate is delicate and in favor of the better prepared and equipped aggressors.

Handy reference for personnel/NPC icons.

GM NOTE: This is a gargantuan fracas, folks. As such, please consider contingencies, and consider what you know/have learned about the various parties involved to improve your odds of survival. The forthcoming GM posts will be presented in narrative format as opposed to the usual blow-by-blow as I don't have 10 hours to devote to such for a fight on this scale.

Hangar-Bay-2.jpg


What are your intentions?

Butcher's Bill
Cairo: -14 damage to Marine Armor helmet, -35 to main body, -33 right leg
Daisuke:
Gilina:
Halko: -125 damage to Standard Armor main body, -21 to right arm
Niall:
Rosseyn:
"The older I get the closer Lloyd comes to making sense." ~Uncle Servo
"Well, you have been Lloyd-pilled for years." ~ Bahb Silunt
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
User avatar
Augur
Admin
 
Posts: 5153
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey

Re: Crew Deck: Lounge

Postby Niall » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:05 am

Perception: 1d20:
20
(Nat. 20!)

JIC: 1d20:
16

1d100:
73


Niall sees the fracas, Arismal against Arismal on a large scale, and his stomach drops, the color blanching out of his face. We're killing each other. We're killing our future.

Niall's head is swimming, and of the competing urges to panic or get mad, the urge to get mad wins, surprising even Niall.

Sweating profusely, Niall shifts around to Gilina's outboard side, and climbs with shaking legs atop the lower crates of the stack (but still using the upper crates as cover) to gain a better tactical view of the field and be better able to provide covering fire, which he promptly does. "Frak! Frakfrakfrakfrak!"

Laying down energy blasts from his hands, Niall holds his position, attempting to cover the movements of any allies. If a clear shot opens up, he'll aim to hit (and if he can ricochet into another mutineer, he'll try that too) but for the most part, his intent is to draw attention away from the rest of his unit. They've killed the admiralty... these guys and us are the last line of defense.

From his support position, Niall also prepares to receive any wounded who fall back, or escort any injured back to the portal.

(OOC: I have conserved dice rolls where possible to avoid overwhelming)

Initiative: 1d20+2 = 22:
20
(Nat. 20!)

APM: 5

Default Action (Covering Fire)

Action 1: Take higher ground on stack of crates
Action 2: Strike 1d20+1 = 5:
4
; Damage 7d6:
3, 3, 6, 4, 1, 6, 1

Action 3: Strike 1d20+1 = 4:
3
; Damage 7d6:
6, 6, 1, 3, 3, 2, 4

Action 4: Strike 1d20+1 = 3:
2
; Damage 7d6:
5, 6, 1, 3, 2, 6, 1

Action 5: Reserved for Dodge: 1d20+3 = 13:
10



Contingency 1 (If he gets a clear shot)

If Niall gets a clear shot, he'll focus and aim (ricocheting if possible into other hostiles). If he can get a clear shot that will disable someone's weapon or armor, he will take that instead.

Analyze and Operate Devices ☞ 86% 1d100:
94
(FAIL)

Action 1: Take higher ground on stack of crates
Actions 2-3: Aimed Strike 1d20+3 = 6:
3
; Damage 7d6:
1, 5, 1, 6, 3, 1, 4

Action 4: (covering fire) See action 4 above.
Contingent action 4: (Ricochet) Aimed Ricochet 1d20+2 = 12:
10
; Damage 6d6:
3, 4, 5, 5, 6, 3

Action 5: Reserved for Dodge: See Action 5 roll above.


Contingency 2 (MED/EVAC)

If any wounded appear at Niall's position, or anyone has very damaged equipment that is a priority repair, Niall will forego actions to use as many Power Touch Points as necessary to render assistance, before returning to covering fire.

If the wounded are too injured to heal, he will escort them to the portal, then return to his position.

Action 1: Take higher ground on stack of crates
Action 2: (Covering fire) See action 2 roll above
Contingent Action 2: Apply Power Touch Points to heal or repair damage (Current P.T.P = 176)
Action 3: (covering fire) See action 3 above.
Contingent action 3: Apply Power Touch Points to heal or repair damage (Current P.T.P = 176)
Action 4: (covering fire) See action 4 above.
Contingent action 4: Apply Power Touch Points to heal or repair damage (Current P.T.P = 176)
Action 5: Reserved for Dodge: See Action 5 roll above.


Contingency 3 (Retreat)

If at any point during the round Nova orders a retreat, Niall will abandon any other actions and fall back through the portal, Dodging if necessary.

Contingent action 2: Dodge and retreat 1d20+3 = 20:
17

Contingent Action 3: Dodge and retreat 1d20+3 = 17:
14

Contingent Action 4: Dodge and retreat 1d20+3 = 8:
5

Contingent action 5: Dodge and retreat (See Dodge roll above)

Parries (if needed): 1) 1d20+3 = 22:
19
; 2) 1d20+3 = 14:
11
; 3) 1d20+3 = 23:
20
(Nat. 20!); 4) 1d20+3 = 13:
10
; 5) 1d20+3 = 12:
9
1st LT. Niall "Crash" Zeddeus
Current Details
ImageImage
Image
H.P.: 50/50
S.D.C.: 57/57
Power Touch Points: 138/950
Current Gear: ADF Standard Armor, FAS Tier 1, vibro-sword, electrical toolkit, mechanical toolkit, Dragonbane Blade

ADF Standard Armor
A.R.: 16
S.D.C. by Location:
--Helmet: 100
--Arms: 100 each
--Legs: 150 each
--Main Body: 180/200
Weight: 14 lbs. (6.35 kg)
Modifiers: -5% to movement & physical skills
Features:
• Fully environmental
• HUD in helmet visor
• Encrypted short-range audio/data transceiver, range: 12 miles (19.31 km).

FAS Tier 1
A.R.: 10
S.D.C. by Location:
--Helmet: 40
--Arms: 40 each
--Legs: 50 each
--Main Body: 80
Modifiers: Reflective ceramic coating: Lasers and Energy Expulsion: Light powers only do half damage to the character and the armor.

Current Conditions:
Constant Conditions:
User avatar
Niall
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron
 
Posts: 413
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:19 am

Re: Crew Deck: Lounge

Postby Cairo » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:13 pm

OOC: How high are ceilings in the Hangar?? Folks are flying in/around with large ships, so 120ft? 150?

Perception (+3): 1d20:
13
+3=16
Save vs Psionics [+2]: 1d20:
15
+2=17
JiC D20: 1d20:
4

JiC D100: 1d20:
4


Read Sensory Equipment [65+25=90%]: 1d100:
78

Weapon Systems [75+25=100%]: 1d100:
38

Prowl [45%]: 1d100:
20


Current Conditions: Merged to Marine Armor [+10 PS=29 (Superhuman), Full EBA, Multi-optic/Targeting HUD (600ft), Encrypted Audio/Data (12miles), (2) Tri-Lasers]; Cloak of Darkness (All Attackers are ½ their bonuses to Strike/Parry/Dodge/Disarm/Entangle, ½ their Initiative & Perception, Resistant (½ Damage) from Light/Laser based attacks, Impervious to shadow-based attacks); Force-Disc (170 SDC)

CJ guides his Force-Disc up near the ceiling (around 45ft high) and over the Shrikes to take partial cover [OOC: by the inboard Post/Column @ B11 on Halko's Grid] behind the Upper-Left Shrike. If he catches sight of the Marine the 1st SOG previously encountered Cairo will turn his alternate between paired and single Tri-Laser blasts at the Marine (his lead Negator-Suspect) with no small amount of residual anger. He will use a couple attacks to dodge if necessary but hopes his elevated position off the ground will minimize ability to return attacks.

Contingency 1: If CJ doesn't spot his former Marine opponent, and spots Barrak instead, he will fire on Barrak as a preferred target instead.

Contingency 2: If the PA driver spots the unconscious folks on the floor near Burn, at the end of the round he will dispel his Force-Disc (dropping to the floor), and create a new Disc under the unconscious 2nd SOG member near Burn to hover him back towards the Bait & Switch. If he doesn't .... well CJ will continue attacking


Initiative [+4]: 1d20:
16
+4=20
APM: 9

1-2 ~~ Dodge Fly Disc up & to cover / Survey the area
3 ~ Fire @ Marine 1d20+18 = 38:
20
2d10*10 = 80:
4, 4
*2=160
4 ~ Fire @ Marine 1d20+18 = 30:
12
1d10*10 = 10:
1

5 ~ Fire @ Marine 1d20+18 = 31:
13
2d10*10 = 110:
1, 10

6 ~ Fire @ Marine 1d20+18 = 33:
15
1d10*10 = 100:
10

7 ~ Fire @ Marine 1d20+18 = 26:
8
1d10*10 = 10:
1
(or dispel Disc)
8 ~ Fire @ Marine 1d20+18 = 37:
19
2d10*10 = 100:
8, 2
(or Create Disc 1d20:
7
(Strike(?)))
9 ~ Fire @ Marine 1d20+18 = 32:
14
1d10*10 = 100:
10
(or mentally guide Disc back)

Parry [+14]: 1d20+14 = 23:
9
1d20+14 = 26:
12
1d20+14 = 22:
8

Dodge [+18]: 1d20+18 = 34:
16
1d20+18 = 21:
3
1d20+18 = 25:
7
Last edited by Cairo on Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2nd Lt. Cairo Xanreys
Current Details
Image
Natural AR: 12
H.P.: 262/262
S.D.C.: 1450/1450

Constant Conditions:
Impervious to [Mind] Control & Possession; Impervious to Radiation/Depressurization/Cold; Breathes without Air (& can speak in a Vacuum); Resistant to Gravity Based Attacks [½ Damage/Effects]; Supervision: Spectrum Vision (Able to see energy magnetic fields, the electromagnetic spectrum, radio waves, electricity, microwaves, phase fields, force fields, x-rays, and all forms of radiation, 180ft); Regenerates 30/Hr (HP or SDC); Fatigues at 1/3 Normal Rate, Nightvision: 600', Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)
User avatar
Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 672
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:22 am
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Crew Deck: Lounge

Postby Halko » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:43 pm

Percep: 1d20+1 = 2:
1

JIC: 1d20:
17
1d100:
57

Actions: 6
Init: 1d20+2 = 19:
17


Save vs Psionics: 1d20+1 = 19:
18


Halko sees Fang take off on his force disk, Good hunting, and runs along in the same basic direction. Calling out over the secure coms, Halko says, "I'm closing in. Moving to Hacksaw's position." Using the JBD and the Shrike for cover, Halko makes his way along the interior side of the hangar and over to where Hacksaw is using a JBD as cover.

As he closes on Hacksaw's position, Halko will keep his STAR pointed away from the man as he calls out, "On your six." so as not to surprise him. Once he reaches the man's side, Halko will ask, "What's the situation?" Then relays whatever he's told over their secure coms.

If Hacksaw isn't helpful and Halko sees Wingnut, Halko will move up to support the Wildcard team member.

1-3. Run to Hacksaw (Square C15)
4. Talk to Hacksaw and relay to 1st SOG
5. move to Wingnut's position (square C13)

Dodge/Parry as needed: 1d20+6 = 10:
4
, 1d20+6 = 10:
4
, 1d20+6 = 14:
8
, 1d20+6 = 21:
15
, 1d20+6 = 25:
19
Staff Sergeant Jerric "Backlash" Halko
Image
Current Details

H.P.: 52/52
S.D.C.: 80/80

Constant Conditions:
Re-Channel and Expel Energy: absorb any energy based attack and expel it at his attacker or another target at 2 times its original power
Re-Channel Kinetic Energy: absorb any physical/kinetic energy attack and expel that energy in the form of a punch, kick or force blast. The character is not knocked down or back by the impact or explosion
Vulnerable to: Heat and cold based attacks, edged weapons (cutting & stabbing), gas attacks, poison, drugs, disease, psionics and magic.

Image ImageImage
User avatar
Halko
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 558
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:07 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic (PC)

Re: Crew Deck: Lounge

Postby Gilina » Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:26 pm

Note: Rolling for level update on Hit Points -- 1d6:
5


Perception: 1d20+2 = 14:
12

JiC d20 | d100: 1d20:
20
| 1d100:
41


Current Conditions:
Force Aura: SDC: 200 / AR: 14 / HF 10 | No Minuses in Darkness/Blinded
ADF Standard Armor | AR: 16 | Helmet: 100 | Arms: 100/100 | Legs: 150/150 | Main Body: 200
Weight: 14 lbs. | Fully Environmental | HUD | Encrypted Radio: 12 Miles | Modifiers: -5% to movement & physical skills


Gilina quickly surveys the area, unable to really identify friend or foe. She hears Niall curse and start to lay down some cover fire. This is going to be interesting... her mind trails off as she activates her melding powers grabbing a hold of the baton.

Looking up to Niall she informs him of her plan, "I'm going to your 7 O'Clock." Without letting Niall talk her out of her decision, she flies off to the barrier. Peering out around the wall, she focuses on the soldier (H8) who had fought the 1st SOG before. Okay Jill, she psychs herself up. Just go for it! Releasing a breath of air, she bolts toward the man (H8) and swings with all her might.

Initiative: 1d20+4 = 7:
3

AutoDodge (+9 not added in) 7d20:
16, 2, 15, 9, 1, 15, 11


Action 1: Meld with Baton
Action 2: Meld with Rifle
Action 3: Fly at high speed to H18 and stop to assess.
Action 4: Fly at high speed to H8. Strike: EP Crit Hit (Melee Called Shot to the Head) | Damage: (3d6+58)*2 = 138:
5, 1, 5

Action 5: Attack guy in H8 again Strike: 1d20+5 = 6:
1
| Damage: 3d6+14 = 23:
5, 2, 2

Action 6: Attack guy in H8 again Strike: 1d20+5 = 14:
9
| Damage: 3d6+14 = 24:
2, 4, 4

Action 7: Attack guy in H8 again Strike: 1d20+5 = 25:
20
(Nat20!) | Damage: 3d6+14 = 21:
2, 2, 3
x2=42

Contingency: If guy in H8 is no longer active, Gilina will focus on another target that had fought the 1st SOG back in front of the Lounge
User avatar
Gilina
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:36 pm

Re: Crew Deck: Lounge

Postby Ryden » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:37 am

Perception: 1d20+4 = 13:
9

JIC: 1d100:
60
, 1d20:
20


Quietly, Ryden lays out the next part of the plan. "With me locked out, I don't know if I can actually access that. I'll help you through it if you need it, but I think we're going to need you to open that up and see if you can open a direct connection to ADP. It should have that connection. ADP would be monitoring and recording output from here. You'll obviously have to spoof an ID. Once you do, we should be able to use that door there to go where we need to. When we get to ADP, we should be able to reinstate my elevated privileges or give me someone else's. At least that's what I hope. I'm going to stand by, ready to draw that guard out if he notices us. Stay hidden as much as you can. This is going to move fast, so we go on your mark."

EP Spent for Critical Assist
If Combat occurs, move off and fight, providing obvious distraction to let Miwa work unmolested. Will not move otherwise.

Initiative: 1d20+9 = 18:
9

Action 1: Strike 1d20+17 = 22:
5
Damage: 5d6:
4, 5, 1, 2, 1
Autododge: 1d20+4 = 5:
1

Action 2: Strike 1d20+17 = 26:
9
Damage: 5d6:
2, 5, 1, 1, 3
Autododge: 1d20+4 = 5:
1

Action 3: Strike 1d20+17 = 35:
18
Damage: 5d6:
5, 5, 1, 2, 5
Autododge: 1d20+4 = 12:
8

Action 4: Strike 1d20+17 = 28:
11
Damage: 5d6:
5, 4, 6, 2, 1
Autododge: 1d20+4 = 18:
14

Action 5: Strike 1d20+17 = 26:
9
Damage: 5d6:
6, 1, 1, 5, 1
Autododge: 1d20+4 = 18:
14

Action 6: Strike 1d20+17 = 36:
19
Damage: 5d6:
3, 5, 2, 4, 3
Autododge: 1d20+4 = 15:
11

Action 7: Strike 1d20+17 = 29:
12
Damage: 5d6:
5, 4, 4, 5, 1
Autododge: 1d20+4 = 16:
12

Action 8: Strike 1d20+17 = 23:
6
Damage: 5d6:
5, 2, 1, 2, 6
Autododge: 1d20+4 = 9:
5

Action 9: Strike 1d20+17 = 25:
8
Damage: 5d6:
5, 4, 4, 2, 4
Autododge: 1d20+4 = 5:
1

Action 10: Strike 1d20+17 = 24:
7
Damage: 5d6:
3, 5, 1, 6, 3
Autododge: 1d20+4 = 13:
9
3LT Ryden "Brainiac" Hunter
Current Details
Image
HP: 44
SDC: 39

Current Gear: Here
ImageImage
Trust/Intimidate: 55%
Perception: 83%

"When you look at the 1st SOG, you're looking at the last best hope for all of the survivors of our planet, and my squad mates are pretty helpful too."
"That's brilliant. Of course it's brilliant, it's you." - Rosseyn "Nova" Ridatharen
"Ah, looks like Ryden know something we don't. But when has that even NOT been the case." Staff Sergeant Jerric "Backlash" Halko

Grymdin Alias: Samil Breen - Eclipse’s Deal Broker/Computer Whiz
User avatar
Ryden
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron
 
Posts: 480
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:20 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Crew Deck: Lounge

Postby Daisuke » Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:15 am

------------------------------------------------
Perception: 1d20:
12

JIC: 1d20:
10
| 1d100:
79
%
------------------------------------------------
Ordered to remain with the cybers. Daisuke nods in acknowledgement. "I'll do the best I can to keep them safe." As the rest of the 1st SOG leave, Daisuke watches them go with grim determination. Best of luck to you. May we meet again under better terms. If the Admiralty has indeed been liquidated... May you avenge their deaths.

Not wanting to stand out too much, the Hoshi man invokes his Instant Wardrobe to store the light armor he is wearing and go back to his work uniform.

Quietly, he goes about the techs trying to keep them calm and address any concerns they might have. It is still important to try to keep morale high. Despair is the mind-killer.

Every once in a while, Daisuke will return to where the cybers are and check to see if they need food, water, or some other sustenance. If he can, he will gladly serve as a butler while they do the hard work of hacking the system.
3rd Lt. Daisuke Hamamatsu

H.P.: 21/21
S.D.C.: 61/61

Current Gear:
ADF Working Uniform, ADF Combat Goggles, ADF Mini-Lasers
ADF Light Armor: A.R. 12. L Arm: 50/50, R Arm: 50/50, L Leg: 65/65, R Leg: 65/65, Main Body: 100/100

Instant Wardrobe Storage (0/1): [NONE]
Instant Weapon Storage (1/1): loaded and chambered STAR
User avatar
Daisuke
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 2:34 am
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Crew Deck: Lounge

Postby Ryden » Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:26 am

(rolls held)
At some point while he is doing the sneak up and assessing the situation, Ryden probably hears the Hoshi man's movements. "Who's there?" When he says who he is and why he's there, Ryden gives a thumbs up. "Rockin! Glad to have you with us Lt. Hamamatsu. If I start calling you Hammer it's because I'm too busy to be tongue tied. Fair warning. This is Lance Corporal Covell. Call her Cypher. I'm Lance Corporal Ryden Hunter. Call me Brainiac. Anything major comes up, let us know."
3LT Ryden "Brainiac" Hunter
Current Details
Image
HP: 44
SDC: 39

Current Gear: Here
ImageImage
Trust/Intimidate: 55%
Perception: 83%

"When you look at the 1st SOG, you're looking at the last best hope for all of the survivors of our planet, and my squad mates are pretty helpful too."
"That's brilliant. Of course it's brilliant, it's you." - Rosseyn "Nova" Ridatharen
"Ah, looks like Ryden know something we don't. But when has that even NOT been the case." Staff Sergeant Jerric "Backlash" Halko

Grymdin Alias: Samil Breen - Eclipse’s Deal Broker/Computer Whiz
User avatar
Ryden
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron
 
Posts: 480
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:20 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Crew Deck: Lounge

Postby Augur » Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:42 am

Day 41, 1316

Cyberspace: A.D.F.S. Dauntless Network
Just inside the castle gates is a dais upon which rests a shimmering silver tome. Ryden consults with Miwa about their predicament and his likely limitations. Miwa nods in agreement, and with what Ryden can tell is some level of false confidence states "I can handle this--we can handle this...together." Ryden feels a hand briefly clasp over and squeeze his flesh and blood one in the real world. Miwa's avatar approaches the tome with Ryden's close behind hers. She grabs his hand as she finishes casting a spell upon the silver object, and they are instantly teleported to another bleak 8-bit landscape of desert surrounded by impassable, craggy brown hills. There are only three exits from this space:

To the east is an opening in the hills to what looks like a dead-lands of some sort; this is guarded by what can only be a sentinel A.I. program of greater power than the octoroks and peahats they've previously encountered.

To the west is an opening in the hills to what looks like an extension of the dry landscape; this is guarded by what can only be a sentinel A.I. program of greater power than the octoroks and peahats they've previously encountered.

To the north is a narrow staircase cut into the digital rock of a steep mountainside at the top of which stands a massive, two-headed dragon of green hue.

The dragon has a clear vantage of the valley below in which Miwa and Ryden find themselves. "Well," the dragon says in a somewhat nasal tone, and what seems to be a minor lisp, "it lookth like I overethtimated the damage I did previouthly. I didn't even think the red mage would make it thith far. Thtill, you'll both thoon be revoked from the RES, and the new Admiralty will never need know that you managed to get thith far." The dragon waves at the sentinel A.I.'s located to either side of you. "Boyth, thend these trouble-makers to their thorry end." The sentinel A.I.s seem to be carrying scepters or rods of some sort as they cautiously close the distance to their targets.

8bit-world.jpg
8bit-world.jpg (185 KiB) Viewed 12284 times


Meatspace: The Lounge
In the mess hall, the techs are doing what enlisted techs do best: they're keeping busy in the mess hall fixing things and rearranging the furniture to aide in the defense of the space should the need arise. Daisuke encourages them a bit before returning to the lounge. He can tell from the suddenly intense looks of concentration and apprehension on the faces of his two hooked-up charges that they're in a new, a potentially treacherous situation in their virtual reality.

What are your intentions?

Hangar Bay 2
Niall climbs to the highest point atop the stack of crates to get a better view of the fracas. The hangar bay is a scene of apparent chaos. Thankfully, the techs and flight crew are nowhere in sight, apparently having escaped the area to safety since the last time the 1st SOG was here. He sees no shortage of individual melees taking place, and even a few people behind defensive positions laying down suppressive fire--mostly with innate abilities as few of the 2nd SOG or Wildcards appear to be armed or armored. He prepares to lend his own suppressive fire when he notices a red-haired figure vanish from the scene downrange, reappear next to one of the fallen, then vanish again along with the fallen. This happens again with another one of the fallen, and momentarily after he perceives that she's got the two unconscious figures laid out on the deck behind the crates. She's wearing the rank of a 2nd Lieutenant and the insignia of the 2nd SOG. He proceeds to climb down so as to render what aide he can. She looks up when she sees him, her eyes alert and dangerous. She's painfully beautiful. When she sees that he's not one of the known usurpers and is coming down stealthily, she calls up to him over the din of the fight. "They're hurt, but they'll live! The Wildcards are here though, so we should have these frakkers contained! Why the hell aren't you assholes storming CIC!? Tell your CO to get to CIC NOW!"

Cairo flies up to get a better view atop his force disk. As he soars over one of the chocked Shrikes in the hangar bay, he catches sight of both Barrak (engaged in a fierce melee with a member of the Wildcards), and the Marine he'd tangled with previously who's slagging his own armor fighting a humanoid column of fire. The scene below surrounding all the fighters is chaotic, but CJ barely hesitates when he sights the Marine. He blasts him with both barrels. The Marine staggers back under the double blast, the chest of his armor totally frakked. Undaunted, the Marine ignores the less dangerous firefly and returns fire with CJ and evasive actions with CJ.

Halko calls out over his comm link, "I'm closing in. Moving to Hacksaw's position." He quickly approaches the man from behind in a non-threatening manner, then asks him, "What's the situation?" He then opens his own comm-line to broadcast whatever the man tells him to the rest of the 1st SOG.

The Sergeant looks to Halko and shakes his head. He puts a single round downrange before turning back to Jerric. "The 2nd SOG was getting its ass kicked even if it was holding its own until we showed up. It's dicey out there, but we've got the numbers now. Still, the usurpers are generally better equipped, and they have some powerhouses with them...including a pair of mind-benders. Watch your ass, Corporal." Halko nods his appreciation and moves in a tactical crouch to Wingnut's position.

After notifying Niall of her intentions and psyching herself up, Gilina powers toward the combat aviator at high speed with her fist cocked. The guy sees her just in time to erect a skin tight aura of force around himself, but her high-speed punch catches him with such force that the aura pops and he goes sprawling despite his effort. Heedlessly, she swings into his chest once more, then realizes that he's out cold and hovers back a foot hoping she didn't break his neck. Stunned at her one-punch victory, she regards his still form long enough to see that he's breathing before snapping out of whatever daze she'd been in. She pokes her head around the JBD to see a member of the Wildcards (a Staff Sergeant) stalking in a crouch around the side of a deck tractor. He's unarmed, and has a look of utter calm on his face despite the tumult roiling all around. At the end of that tractor is some guy wearing the spec ops rating badge, but no unit insignia. Her eye catches movement--Nova is charging the guy with a raised steel fist!

Hangar-Bay-2.jpg


What are your intentions?

Butcher's Bill
Cairo: -14 damage to Marine Armor helmet, -35 to main body, -33 right leg
Daisuke:
Gilina:
Halko: -125 damage to Standard Armor main body, -21 to right arm
Niall:
Rosseyn:
"The older I get the closer Lloyd comes to making sense." ~Uncle Servo
"Well, you have been Lloyd-pilled for years." ~ Bahb Silunt
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
User avatar
Augur
Admin
 
Posts: 5153
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey

Re: Crew Deck: Lounge

Postby Cairo » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:05 am

Perception (+3): 1d20:
18
+3=21
Save vs Psionics [+2]: 1d20:
15
+2=17
JiC D20: 1d20:
15

JiC D100: 1d100:
60


Weapon Systems [75+25=100%]: 1d100:
49

Prowl [45%]: 1d100:
55


Current Conditions: Merged to Marine Armor [+10 PS=29 (Superhuman), Full EBA, Multi-optic/Targeting HUD (600ft), Encrypted Audio/Data (12miles), (2) Tri-Lasers]; Cloak of Darkness (All Attackers are ½ their bonuses to Strike/Parry/Dodge/Disarm/Entangle, ½ their Initiative & Perception, Resistant (½ Damage) from Light/Laser based attacks, Impervious to shadow-based attacks); Force-Disc (170 SDC)

CJ maintains distance on his Force-Disc (up around 45ft high) while continuing to blast at his Marine opponent to try and put the guy down in a permanent fashion alternating between paired and single Tri-Laser blasts. He will use a couple attacks to dodge if necessary but hopes his elevated position off the ground will minimize ability to return attacks. As he trades fire, Cairo speaks on the Team frequency from the merged armor, "Marine from the Mess Hall is here, and Barrak is engaged against a guy ... Wildcard I think ..."

Contingency 1: If his former Marine opponent falls, CJ will turn his fire on Barrak as his next preferred target instead.

Contingency 2: If both the Marine and Barrak visually go down, CJ will turn his fire to look for unoccupied opponents, settling on those @ [G6 - Halko Grid] to minimize potential for friendly fire.

Initiative [+4]: 1d20:
3
+4=7
APM: 9-1

1 ~ Fire @ Marine (or subsequently designated target) 1d20+18 = 37:
19
2d10*10 = 180:
10, 8
damage.
2 ~ Fire @ Marine (or subsequently designated target) 1d20+18 = 20:
2
1d10*10 = 90:
9
damage.
3 ~ Fire @ Marine (or subsequently designated target) 1d20+18 = 24:
6
2d10*10 = 100:
6, 4
damage.
4 ~ Fire @ Marine (or subsequently designated target) 1d20+18 = 24:
6
2d10*10 = 170:
7, 10
damage.
5 ~ Fire @ Marine (or subsequently designated target) 1d20+18 = 22:
4
1d10*10 = 40:
4
damage.
6 ~ Fire @ Marine (or subsequently designated target) 1d20+18 = 29:
11
2d10*10 = 80:
4, 4
damage.
7 ~ Fire @ Marine (or subsequently designated target) 1d20+18 = 36:
18
2d10*10 = 100:
7, 3
damage.
8 ~ Fire @ Marine (or subsequently designated target) 1d20+18 = 26:
8
1d10*10 = 10:
1
damage.

Parry [+14] as applicable/needed: 1d20+14 = 25:
11
1d20+14 = 30:
16
1d20+14 = 28:
14

Dodge [+18] as applicable/needed: 1d20+18 = 23:
5
1d20+18 = 28:
10
1d20+18 = 34:
16
1d20+18 = 23:
5
2nd Lt. Cairo Xanreys
Current Details
Image
Natural AR: 12
H.P.: 262/262
S.D.C.: 1450/1450

Constant Conditions:
Impervious to [Mind] Control & Possession; Impervious to Radiation/Depressurization/Cold; Breathes without Air (& can speak in a Vacuum); Resistant to Gravity Based Attacks [½ Damage/Effects]; Supervision: Spectrum Vision (Able to see energy magnetic fields, the electromagnetic spectrum, radio waves, electricity, microwaves, phase fields, force fields, x-rays, and all forms of radiation, 180ft); Regenerates 30/Hr (HP or SDC); Fatigues at 1/3 Normal Rate, Nightvision: 600', Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)
User avatar
Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 672
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:22 am
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Crew Deck: Lounge

Postby Halko » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:10 pm

Percep: 1d20+1 = 3:
2

JIC: 1d20:
17
1d100:
18

Actions: 6
Init: 1d20+2 = 7:
5


Save vs Psionics: 1d20+1 = 6:
5


Hearing the bit about mind benders, Halko thinks to himself, Well, this just keeps getting better and better. Then he nods to Wingnut and charges out to the corner of the pillar that is right under Cairo, digging the familiar form of a flash bang grenade out of his satchel as he runs.

Halko let's the sling carry his STAR as he pulls the pin on the flashbang grenade and tosses it at the pair Wingnut is firing on behind the JBD (C8).

Seating his STAR back into his shoulder, Halko begins laying down fire on the [air he just tossed the grenade at, hoping that the flashbang will at least scare them from cover and allow Wingnut and himself some better shots.


1. Run to pillar and pull flashbang
2. Toss flashbang at C8; Strike: 1d20:
15
Dmg: ??
3. shoulder STAR
4. Fire at C8 pair, Strike: 1d20:
14
Dmg: 1d8:
5
x10= 50
5. Fire at C8 pair, Strike: 1d20:
9
Dmg: 1d8:
5
x10= 50
6. Fire at C8 pair, Strike: 1d20:
12
Dmg: 1d8:
1
x10= 10

Dodge/Parry as needed: 1d20+6 = 20:
14
, 1d20+6 = 7:
1
, 1d20+6 = 14:
8
, 1d20+6 = 20:
14
, 1d20+6 = 17:
11
, 1d20+6 = 16:
10
Last edited by Halko on Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Staff Sergeant Jerric "Backlash" Halko
Image
Current Details

H.P.: 52/52
S.D.C.: 80/80

Constant Conditions:
Re-Channel and Expel Energy: absorb any energy based attack and expel it at his attacker or another target at 2 times its original power
Re-Channel Kinetic Energy: absorb any physical/kinetic energy attack and expel that energy in the form of a punch, kick or force blast. The character is not knocked down or back by the impact or explosion
Vulnerable to: Heat and cold based attacks, edged weapons (cutting & stabbing), gas attacks, poison, drugs, disease, psionics and magic.

Image ImageImage
User avatar
Halko
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 558
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:07 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic (PC)

Re: Crew Deck: Lounge

Postby Niall » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:30 am

Perception: 1d20:
10


JIC: 1d20:
17

1d100:
85


When Niall sees the red-haired 2LT deliver the unconscious soldiers to his position, he momentarily forgets the battle. His eyes go wide at the beauty of her, but only for a moment - his sense of self-preservation is too good to let him get bamboozled by a hottie in the middle of a firefight. He climbs back down to render aid.

Europa Aadedai (I think) wrote:"They're hurt, but they'll live! The Wildcards are here though, so we should have these frakkers contained! Why the hell aren't you assholes storming CIC!? Tell your CO to get to CIC NOW!"


Niall chuckles. "You try telling him. I think he wants a piece of the big guy."

Niall will then turn his attention to the wounded. Gotta stabilize these guys

Niall looks them over, referring to his datapad for first aid procedures if necessary

First Aid ☞ (60%) 1d100:
92
(Wounded man #1 - FAIL)
First Aid ☞ (60%) 1d100:
5
(Wounded Man #2 - SUCCEED)

He'll put 6 Power Touch Points (+2 HP or SDC each; -12 P.T.P; sig updated) into each of the wounded, to hopefully stabilize them, before dragging the first one to Nova's portal. Hesitating for a moment, he drags the wounded man through, then returns for the other.

APM: 5

Action 1: Triage Wounded Man #1, administer healing (+2 HP/SDC)
Action 2: Triage Wounded man #2, administer healing (+2 HP/SDC)
Action 3: Drag Wounded man #1 through portal
Action 4: Return
Action 5: Reserved for Dodge: 1d20+3 = 9:
6


Parries (if needed): 1) 1d20+3 = 7:
4
; 2) 1d20+3 = 18:
15
; 3) 1d20+3 = 6:
3
; 4) 1d20+3 = 5:
2
; 5) 1d20+3 = 23:
20
(Nat. 20!)
1st LT. Niall "Crash" Zeddeus
Current Details
ImageImage
Image
H.P.: 50/50
S.D.C.: 57/57
Power Touch Points: 138/950
Current Gear: ADF Standard Armor, FAS Tier 1, vibro-sword, electrical toolkit, mechanical toolkit, Dragonbane Blade

ADF Standard Armor
A.R.: 16
S.D.C. by Location:
--Helmet: 100
--Arms: 100 each
--Legs: 150 each
--Main Body: 180/200
Weight: 14 lbs. (6.35 kg)
Modifiers: -5% to movement & physical skills
Features:
• Fully environmental
• HUD in helmet visor
• Encrypted short-range audio/data transceiver, range: 12 miles (19.31 km).

FAS Tier 1
A.R.: 10
S.D.C. by Location:
--Helmet: 40
--Arms: 40 each
--Legs: 50 each
--Main Body: 80
Modifiers: Reflective ceramic coating: Lasers and Energy Expulsion: Light powers only do half damage to the character and the armor.

Current Conditions:
Constant Conditions:
User avatar
Niall
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron
 
Posts: 413
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:19 am

Re: Crew Deck: Lounge

Postby Daisuke » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:04 am

------------------------------------------------
Perception: 1d20:
15

JIC: 1d20:
12
| 1d100:
8
%
------------------------------------------------
"Hammer..." Daisuke chuckles in response to Ryden's quick introduction, "Roger that Brainiac, Cypher. I'll leave you to your business."

Not wanting to distract the two, Daisuke tries to give them a bit of physical space, but remains close enough that if they make a request, he is able to hear it. Their looks of concentration draws a mirrored look on the Hoshi man's face. They must be up against some pretty severe security protocols... Well, they are up against the best that the Arismal military had at the time.

A developing scuffle between a couple techs draws Daisuke's attention and the Hoshi man makes his way over. "Job well done on the barricade," he offers, trying to diffuse the tension, "we're about done with what we can do to secure this mess. Think they could use some help with the meal processors though." With a pointed finger, Daisuke draws their attention to another job that needs to be done. Have to keep everyone busy. Otherwise there will be too much time to dwell on the growing despair.
3rd Lt. Daisuke Hamamatsu

H.P.: 21/21
S.D.C.: 61/61

Current Gear:
ADF Working Uniform, ADF Combat Goggles, ADF Mini-Lasers
ADF Light Armor: A.R. 12. L Arm: 50/50, R Arm: 50/50, L Leg: 65/65, R Leg: 65/65, Main Body: 100/100

Instant Wardrobe Storage (0/1): [NONE]
Instant Weapon Storage (1/1): loaded and chambered STAR
User avatar
Daisuke
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 2:34 am
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Crew Deck: Lounge

Postby Rosseyn » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:59 pm

Perception: 1d20:
9
+3 regarding modern technology, +5 to perceiving any tactile characteristics
JIC: 1d20:
16
/1d100:
2


I'm gonna bash your skull in for this, traitors. Changing his fist into a hammer, Nova starts beating the crap out of no unit spec ops guy.

Initiative: 1d20+3 = 9:
6
(+3 vs guns and machines) (+4 vs AI, computers and auto defense systems)
APM: 7

Action 1: Charge no unit spec ops guy.
Action 2: Punch no unit spec ops guy with metal hammer fist. Strike: 1d20+3 = 8:
5
Damage: 1d4:
3
+2d6:
1, 1
=5.
Action 3: Punch no unit spec ops guy with metal hammer fist. Strike: 1d20+3 = 16:
13
Damage: 1d4:
2
+2d6:
5, 4
=11.
Action 4: Punch no unit spec ops guy with metal hammer fist. Strike: 1d20+3 = 17:
14
Damage: 1d4:
4
+2d6:
1, 2
=7.
Action 5: Punch no unit spec ops guy with metal hammer fist. Strike: 1d20+3 = 17:
14
Damage: 1d4:
4
+2d6:
2, 2
=8.
Actions 6-7: Reserved for dodge.

Dodges: 1d20+3 = 15:
12
1d20+3 = 18:
15

Auto-Dodges (vs guns/machines): 1d20+4 = 12:
8
1d20+4 = 23:
19
1d20+4 = 12:
8
1d20+4 = 20:
16
1d20+4 = 8:
4





OOC: I still have no idea what my character is doing or why so I'm going to hit this person that I'm aimed at.
Lieutenant Commander Rosseyn "Nova" Ridatharen
Current Details
Image
H.P.: 37/37
S.D.C.: 79/79
Energy Form S.D.C.: 119/119


Current Gear:
Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol:
  • Range: 200 feet.
  • Damage: 5D6 per shot, double for short burst.
  • Rate of Fire: Single shot or short burst. Payload: 15/15.
Battle Harness w/ Ball Bearings
Throwing Knives

Current Conditions:

Constant Conditions: Impervious to Fear & Terror, Mechanical Awareness, Heightened Sense of Touch.

Gateways (0/15):
Image
User avatar
Rosseyn
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 421
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:53 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Crew Deck: Lounge

Postby Ryden » Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:07 pm

Perception: 1d20+4 = 18:
14

JIC: 1d20:
2
, 1d100:
74

Reload: Computer Programming 1d100:
92
/105%

Ryden squeezes her hand back and softly says to her, "You got this Cypher. We've got this." There is a resolute confidence in his voice. Despite his desire for the approval of others, he's never really needed it to actually function. He likes the praise afterwards. One thing he realized early on was that you had to produce results to be praised. His teammates understood that he could produce results and heaped praise on him accordingly. They also called his ass to the carpet if he didn't produce. This had given him a bit of a change in personality. He no longer doubted his own ability to get results. He knew he had the ability, absolutely trusted those who had earned his trust. And this woman, alone of many others, had earned that trust. "Whatever happens ahead, we'll get this beat." He says this as the flash of light envelops them.

Deposited like they are onto the base of steps and seeing the titans and the dragons, Ryden just shakes his head chuckling. The voice at the other end of the dragon amuses him even more. As the guy speaks, Ryden reloads his bow. Muting his mic, he speaks to Miwa in the meat space, "Focus on the same guy as me and avoid the other. One at a time." He then keys his mic and answers back, louder than is necessary. "Look Thornhill, your bungling is your own demise. But whatever. I'll deal with your 'ware and then I'll deal with you. When I find you in the meat, then I'm going to break your nose. But right now you're between me and a promise." Thornhill was a famous, if bungling character from Arismal history known for his lisp and overextending his position. Sometimes it would work out, but his fatal error occured when he overextended his lines in a famous battle and was overrun. The battle had been recreated in at least three hundred games of all sorts over the years.* It was a backhanded compliment, and his partner and opponent would know that. Maybe it would throw him off balance. He pauses and then roars, "SO MOVE!" He then springs into action, firing at the bad guy on the right with a hail of arrows.


Initiative: 1d20+9 = 20:
11

Action 1: Shoot with Bow - 1d20+17 = 31:
14
; 5d6:
4, 2, 4, 3, 5
; Autododge: 1d20+4 = 10:
6

Action 2: Shoot with Bow - 1d20+17 = 20:
3
; 5d6:
1, 6, 4, 2, 3
; Autododge: 1d20+4 = 8:
4

Action 3: Shoot with Bow - 1d20+17 = 27:
10
; 5d6:
3, 1, 4, 5, 1
; Autododge: 1d20+4 = 7:
3

Action 4: Shoot with Bow - 1d20+17 = 22:
5
; 5d6:
5, 3, 6, 3, 3
; Autododge: 1d20+4 = 6:
2

Action 5: Shoot with Bow - 1d20+17 = 21:
4
; 5d6:
6, 5, 5, 2, 2
; Autododge: 1d20+4 = 12:
8

Action 6: Shoot with Bow - 1d20+17 = 32:
15
; 5d6:
5, 6, 3, 5, 4
; Autododge: 1d20+4 = 8:
4

Action 7: Shoot with Bow - 1d20+17 = 26:
9
; 5d6:
3, 2, 5, 5, 6
; Autododge: 1d20+4 = 16:
12

Action 8: Shoot with Bow - 1d20+17 = 20:
3
; 5d6:
3, 6, 3, 5, 6
; Autododge: 1d20+4 = 12:
8

Action 9: Shoot with Bow - 1d20+17 = 28:
11
; 5d6:
5, 6, 4, 1, 1
; Autododge: 1d20+4 = 7:
3

Action 10: Shoot with Bow - 1d20+17 = 19:
2
; 5d6:
4, 2, 4, 4, 5
; Autododge: 1d20+4 = 14:
10


* OOC Note wrote:In this case, we're talking about something as bad as Waterlou for Napoleon and tales as well known as the Three Kingdoms period of Chinese military history.
3LT Ryden "Brainiac" Hunter
Current Details
Image
HP: 44
SDC: 39

Current Gear: Here
ImageImage
Trust/Intimidate: 55%
Perception: 83%

"When you look at the 1st SOG, you're looking at the last best hope for all of the survivors of our planet, and my squad mates are pretty helpful too."
"That's brilliant. Of course it's brilliant, it's you." - Rosseyn "Nova" Ridatharen
"Ah, looks like Ryden know something we don't. But when has that even NOT been the case." Staff Sergeant Jerric "Backlash" Halko

Grymdin Alias: Samil Breen - Eclipse’s Deal Broker/Computer Whiz
User avatar
Ryden
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron
 
Posts: 480
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:20 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Crew Deck: Lounge

Postby Gilina » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:28 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 20:
18

JiC d20 | d100: 1d20:
18
| 1d100:
35


Current Conditions:
Force Aura: SDC: 200 / AR: 14 / HF 10 | No Minuses in Darkness/Blinded
ADF Standard Armor | AR: 16 | Helmet: 100 | Arms: 100/100 | Legs: 150/150 | Main Body: 200
Weight: 14 lbs. | Fully Environmental | HUD | Encrypted Radio: 12 Miles | Modifiers: -5% to movement & physical skills



Gilina watches Nova in a puzzled fascination look. He has a steel fist? Then her mind steps back into combat, and she looks around for targets of opportunity. That is when she notices the two Psy-ops creeping up onto Nova. Her mind quickly races to the crazed Master-at-Arms who fired on innocents and then himself. Could it? She immediately races towards the two psychics and tries to grab them.

With her superhuman strength, speed, and hoping her forcefield would defend her from their psychic attacks. Her hands reach out to grab a hold of them and lifts them high into the sky. She lets them go as she closes the gap to the wall (25 feet), and then zips back toward the fight.

Initiative: 1d20+4 = 19:
15

AutoDodge (+9 not added in) 7d20:
19, 13, 2, 17, 2, 13, 1


Action 1: Fly at grid G6 to grab both Psy-Ops targets. Paired Grab Attack? Strike 1: EP Spent | Strike 2: EP Spent | Damage 1: 2d4+15 = 22:
4, 3
x2=44 | Damage 2: 2d4+15 = 19:
3, 1
x2=38
Action 2: Fly at Grid J1
Action 3: Release at I2 near the ceiling at high speeds (Damage: ???)
Action 4: Fly back to Nova G8
Action 5: Attack anyone that is attacking Nova | Strike: 1d20+10 = 30:
20
(Nat20!) | Damage: 2d4+15 = 17:
1, 1
x2=34
Action 6: Attack anyone that is attacking Nova | Strike: 1d20+10 = 15:
5
| Damage: 2d4+15 = 19:
1, 3

Action 7: Attack anyone that is attacking Nova | Strike: 1d20+10 = 24:
14
| Damage: 2d4+15 = 19:
2, 2


Note: If Action 1 needs to be split into two attacks, drop one of the attacks in 5-7 to cover it please.
User avatar
Gilina
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:36 pm

Re: Crew Deck: Lounge

Postby Augur » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:51 am

Day 41, 1316.25

Cyberspace: A.D.F.S. Dauntless Network
Ryden's taunts have the desired effect: the boss moves...but not as expected. With a piercing glare from one of the dragon's two heads, Ryden finds himself without his Sonic Speed or Force Aura. They've been utterly dispelled. Suddenly not quite as superhuman, Ryden must dodge fireballs from the two-headed dragon as he works to penetrate the dragon's armored hide (a heavy filter) with his arrows. The explosive fireballs from Miwa's Staff of the Phoenix seem particularly effective as they seem apt to intercept incoming fireballs and disperse them with explosive force. They're at a stalemate. While Ryden's arrows are potentially lethal, they keep getting burned down by the dragon's fireballs, and Miwa's own fireballs are effectively canceling out the dragon's. The boss' minions, however, are quickly closing in from either side, their disruption rods swinging as they run.

8bit-world.jpg
8bit-world.jpg (52.17 KiB) Viewed 12114 times


Meatspace: The Lounge
Daisuke diffuses a minor situation in the mess before returning briefly to check in on Ryden and Miwa. He arrives in time to hear a melodious--if loud and angry--female voice call out over the 1st SOG's channel, and then all the rest of the group's comms chatter. He looks up in time to see Ryden squeeze Miwa's hand, and hear his private words for her. Everything seems to be coming to a head.

What are your intentions?

Hangar Bay 2
The fight in the hangar bay is now rapidly escalating in intensity. Cairo's big marine lands a heavy blow and knocks "Burn" out even as Cairo continues to open up on him with laser fire. Quite the opposite of his intentions, Cairo's lofty position makes him a target of opportunity for several armed mutineers including the marine. As Cairo finally takes down the marine with sustained fire, his force disc is blasted from beneath him from the concentrated fire of the Marine, a heavily armed guy who's just managed to knock out Jezebel, and his old cellmate--Lazash!

Halko dashes over in Cairo's direction even before the big guy comes crashing down, lobbing a flashbang toward the pair he thinks suppressed. Instead of ducking for cover, the pair maintain position until the flashbang has gone off, then dash out toward Halko's position. The big male wears the rating badge of a Marine, and the gal of a combat aviator. He's wielding a vibro-sword, and she has a vibro-knife in each hand. They're unarmored, look so much alike in facial features that he'd swear they must be closely related, and both appear to have a dispassionate, almost bored look to their faces as they charge toward his position.

As Niall works to stabilize the injured, he chuckles at the 2nd SOG's ire. "You try telling him. I think he wants a piece of the big guy."

She responds somewhat unexpectedly by yanking the helmet off his head and slapping it on her own. She keys the mic and hollers over the 1st SOG's radio frequency. "Nova, Scarlet. Why the hell aren't you assholes storming CIC!? Cut the head off this freaking snake before they're able to coordinate fleet-wide counter-action! This situation is stable! Think of the big picture, man--you're a squad leader! Get to CIC NOW!" Even as Scarlet's shouting over the comms, Niall has diagnosed the injuries of the two men, stabilized them, and moving to drag them through the portal to safety.

Rosseyn charges the spec ops soldier, metal fist raised high. He's treated to a trio of blasts from the guy's STAR at close range. Rerun, dashing in behind the guy, lands a kick to the back of his head. The spec ops guy's first shot is wild as a result, but the next two blasts stagger Nova in his steps. The spec ops guy groans in exasperation. "This is getting tedious." The guy suddenly explodes in size. From a relatively average height, he's suddenly about fifty feet tall and seizes both Rerun and Nova (held) in hands the size of small land vehicles.

Gilina, despite being puzzled by Rosseyn's actions, keeps her mind in the game and surveys the scene. She then eyes the pair of psi-ops operatives and closes in on them at a frantic rate of speed. She's physically rebuffed as she impacts some sort of invisible field. She then feels a powerful, invisible hand grasp at her in mid-air. She has to dart about quickly and randomly to avoid being seized by the powerful force. The female's scowling visage is fixed on surveying the scene though she notices Gilina. "Deal with her quickly, brother. We need to pacify this rabble. Lazash estimates an increasing probability of mission failure if we don't quickly subdue this mob."

The male has a sort of handsome cruelty about him, and he regards Gilina in a like measure. "Of course, of course, but...mmm, sister, I might need to let this one survive. She's clearly superior breeding stock, and we're going to have to repopulate once we've found a new homeworld."

Hangar-Bay-2.jpg

What are your intentions?

Butcher's Bill
Cairo: -14 damage to Marine Armor helmet, -50 to main body, -33 right leg
Daisuke:
Gilina:
Halko: -125 damage to Standard Armor main body, -21 to right arm
Niall:
Rosseyn: -100 damage to Standard Armor main body
"The older I get the closer Lloyd comes to making sense." ~Uncle Servo
"Well, you have been Lloyd-pilled for years." ~ Bahb Silunt
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
User avatar
Augur
Admin
 
Posts: 5153
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey

Re: Crew Deck: Lounge

Postby Cairo » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:44 pm

Perception (+3): 1d20:
20
+3=23
Save vs Psionics [+2]: 1d20:
18
+2=20
JiC D20: 1d20:
16

JiC D100: 1d100:
69


Prowl [45%]: 1d100:
29


Current Conditions: Merged to Marine Armor [+10 PS=29 (Superhuman), Full EBA, Multi-optic/Targeting HUD (600ft), Encrypted Audio/Data (12miles), (2) Tri-Lasers]; Cloak of Darkness (All Attackers are ½ their bonuses to Strike/Parry/Dodge/Disarm/Entangle, ½ their Initiative & Perception, Resistant (½ Damage) from Light/Laser based attacks, Impervious to shadow-based attacks); Force-Disc (170 SDC)

For a split second as he falls from having his Force-Disc shot out from under him, CJ thinks **Wheeee!!!!** before being reminded by the ground and sudden appearance of a huge guy that this was a firefight and only an emotional rollercoaster. The PA Pilot's mind snaps back to focus as the matched pair advance on him and Halko and Scarlet's voice pops onto their Team-Channel. Xanreys backs away (towards A12) to maintain distance but turns his weapons fire on the two who seem intent to dance, **Another damn Marine ... I'm not physically as strong as those guys, even augmented by one of their suits ... damn why are they all looking through this Shadow-Cloak? Are they like indignant that I'm wearing one?? ... And Backlash was twitchy about knives, soooo ... Perfect?**

CJ will concentrate fire on the Marine, but speak to them hoping to have them lay down arms, "Stand down and drop your weapons! Surrender and you can still survive this." He will fire first on the Marine, then his companion in the hopes that a quick show of firepower will either drop them or impress them enough to stand down.

If they get close enough to attack in Melee, CJ will forego dodging use his Energy Clubs to parry. (OOC: He's been holding them, but the integrated ranged lasers on the Armor were more appropriate). Alternatively, if something that would impair his ability to be mobile is coming his way, CJ will use up to 2 actions to dodge and remain mobile.

Contingency 1: If both of these [C10 Targets] go down, CJ will turn his fire on Barrak as his next preferred target instead.

Contingency 2: If both of these [C10 Targets] go down and CJ has no clear shot @ Barrak, he sprints towards Lazash for a leaping tackle (1d20+13 = 20:
7
, 1d4+14 = 16:
2
) and (hopeful disarm) "Hey Doll, it's CJ. I guess our honeymoon's over? ... Stay down. Please."

Initiative [+4]: 1d20:
18
+4=22
APM: 9

1 ~ Fire @ Marine (or subsequently designated target) 1d20+18 = 35:
17
2d10*10 = 180:
10, 8

2 ~ Fire @ Marine (or subsequently designated target) 1d20+18 = 34:
16
2d10*10 = 170:
7, 10

3 ~ Fire @ Marine (or subsequently designated target) 1d20+18 = 27:
9
2d10*10 = 150:
9, 6

4 ~ Fire @ Marine (or subsequently designated target) 1d20+18 = 24:
6
2d10*10 = 120:
10, 2

5 ~ Fire @ Marine (or subsequently designated target) 1d20+18 = 36:
18
2d10*10 = 90:
8, 1

6 ~ Fire @ Marine (or subsequently designated target) 1d20+18 = 34:
16
2d10*10 = 110:
7, 4

7 ~ Fire @ Marine (or subsequently designated target) 1d20+18 = 24:
6
2d10*10 = 130:
4, 9

8 ~ Fire @ Marine (or subsequently designated target) 1d20+18 = 26:
8
2d10*10 = 170:
10, 7

9 ~ Fire @ Marine (or subsequently designated target) 1d20+18 = 29:
11
2d10*10 = 50:
4, 1


Parry [+16] as applicable/needed: 1d20+16 = 29:
13
1d20+16 = 18:
2
1d20+16 = 35:
19
1d20+16 = 34:
18
1d20+16 = 29:
13
1d20+16 = 19:
3
1d20+16 = 30:
14
1d20+16 = 22:
6

Dodge [+16] as applicable/needed: 1d20+16 = 30:
14
1d20+16 = 27:
11
2nd Lt. Cairo Xanreys
Current Details
Image
Natural AR: 12
H.P.: 262/262
S.D.C.: 1450/1450

Constant Conditions:
Impervious to [Mind] Control & Possession; Impervious to Radiation/Depressurization/Cold; Breathes without Air (& can speak in a Vacuum); Resistant to Gravity Based Attacks [½ Damage/Effects]; Supervision: Spectrum Vision (Able to see energy magnetic fields, the electromagnetic spectrum, radio waves, electricity, microwaves, phase fields, force fields, x-rays, and all forms of radiation, 180ft); Regenerates 30/Hr (HP or SDC); Fatigues at 1/3 Normal Rate, Nightvision: 600', Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)
User avatar
Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 672
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:22 am
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Crew Deck: Lounge

Postby Halko » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:52 pm

Percep: 1d20+1 = 19:
18

JIC: 1d20:
19
1d100:
29

Init: 1d20+2 = 6:
4

Actions: 6

Save vs Psionics: 1d20+1 = 8:
7


Halko sees the pair charging at him don't have any armor on and are only wielding blades. In his mind the ideas passing through his thoughts have the context of, blades! Why'd it have to be blades? No armor though. Could be they have powers like mine. But anyone listening is is likely to only hear him think to himself, FRAK......Oh! as the general images what what he's seeing are processed.

Halko keeps his STAR in hand, but reaches up with his off hand and flips up his face mask. Once his face is uncovered, Halko starts coughing out the black globs of goo at the Marine and combat aviator that are charging him with the bladed weapons. He will keep focused on the Marine until he is caught, then Halko will switch to the combat aviator.

Regardless of the goo globs success, Halko will slap his facemask closed and bring his STAR back to as he falls back to Wingnut's position. When Scarlett's voice echos over the 1st SOG comm, Halko stays quiet and awaits for any new orders to come over the comm from his C.O.

1. flip up facemask (or take helmet off if the facemask isn't able to flip up)
2. Goo Strike at Marine: 1d20+2 = 13:
11

3. Goo Strike at Marine or combat aviator: 1d20+2 = 11:
9

4. Goo Strike at Marine or combat aviator: 1d20+2 = 14:
12

5. Goo Strike at Marine or combat aviator: 1d20+2 = 13:
11

6. fallback to Wingnut

Dodge/Parry as needed: 1d20+6 = 13:
7
, 1d20+6 = 25:
19
, 1d20+6 = 18:
12
, 1d20+6 = 20:
14
, 1d20+6 = 16:
10
, 1d20+6 = 26:
20
Staff Sergeant Jerric "Backlash" Halko
Image
Current Details

H.P.: 52/52
S.D.C.: 80/80

Constant Conditions:
Re-Channel and Expel Energy: absorb any energy based attack and expel it at his attacker or another target at 2 times its original power
Re-Channel Kinetic Energy: absorb any physical/kinetic energy attack and expel that energy in the form of a punch, kick or force blast. The character is not knocked down or back by the impact or explosion
Vulnerable to: Heat and cold based attacks, edged weapons (cutting & stabbing), gas attacks, poison, drugs, disease, psionics and magic.

Image ImageImage
User avatar
Halko
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 558
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:07 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic (PC)

Re: Crew Deck: Lounge

Postby Rosseyn » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:49 pm

Perception: 1d20:
12
+3 regarding modern technology, +5 to perceiving any tactile characteristics
JIC: 1d20:
14
/1d100:
14


Conditions: Forcefield SDC: 54/2400 (+3 per minute), Mechanical Awareness: Tech opponents -3 to dodge and -2 APM.

The Game Master wrote:"Nova, Scarlet. Why the hell aren't you assholes storming CIC!? Cut the head off this freaking snake before they're able to coordinate fleet-wide counter-action! This situation is stable! Think of the big picture, man--you're a squad leader! Get to CIC NOW!"

Obviously someone's still mad about the other night... "Nice to see you too, Scarlet. You call this under con... never mind. You make sure we don't lose any more men. We'll take care of CIC."

Nova starts to think of a way to get his people to their destination when he's grabbed by the giant hands of the Spec Ops guy. "Shit. I need a hand, squad. No pun intended." Nova will release his portal and try to stab through the giant man's hand with his sword arm. If he can't do that, he'll try to find any loose threads of clothing (glove, ring, shirt, etc.) that he might be able to charge with explosive energy. Barring either of those, he'll create a force field around himself to expand the giant man's hand and then drop it to slip out. He'll do the same for Rerun if that works.

Initiative: 1d20+3 = 4:
1
(+3 vs guns and machines) (+4 vs AI, computers and auto defense systems)
APM: 7

IF Nova's hands are free or are able to get free:
Action 1: Change Metal Hammer Arm into Metal Sword Arm.
Action 2: Stab Giant Man through his giant hand. Strike: 1d20+3 = 23:
20
(NAT20) Damage: 3d6:
2, 1, 4
x2=14
Action 3: Stab Giant Man through his giant hand. Strike: 1d20+3 = 18:
15
Damage: 3d6:
2, 4, 6

Action 4: Stab Giant Man through his giant hand. Strike: 1d20+3 = 5:
2
Damage: 3d6:
6, 3, 3

Action 5: Stab Giant Man through his giant hand. Strike: 1d20+3 = 9:
6
Damage: 3d6:
5, 6, 2

Action 6: Stab Giant Man through his giant hand. Strike: 1d20+3 = 20:
17
Damage: 3d6:
6, 4, 4

Action 7: Stab Giant Man through his giant hand. Strike: 1d20+3 = 19:
16
Damage: 3d6:
1, 3, 6


IF Nova can get arms free but can't stab through hand and can see something to charge:
Actions 1-7: Supercharge Giant Man's clothing. Strike (to grab?): 1d20+2 = 9:
7
Damage: 1d6*10 = 50:
5



IF neither of the above work:
Actions 1-2: Create Force Field around self.
Action 3: Release Force Field and drop to ground.
Actions 4-5: Create Force Field around Rerun.
Action 6: Release Force Field around Rerun.
Action 7: Reserved for Dodge/find cover



Dodges: 1d20+3 = 22:
19
1d20+3 = 5:
2
1d20+3 = 7:
4
1d20+3 = 18:
15
1d20+3 = 11:
8
Last edited by Rosseyn on Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lieutenant Commander Rosseyn "Nova" Ridatharen
Current Details
Image
H.P.: 37/37
S.D.C.: 79/79
Energy Form S.D.C.: 119/119


Current Gear:
Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol:
  • Range: 200 feet.
  • Damage: 5D6 per shot, double for short burst.
  • Rate of Fire: Single shot or short burst. Payload: 15/15.
Battle Harness w/ Ball Bearings
Throwing Knives

Current Conditions:

Constant Conditions: Impervious to Fear & Terror, Mechanical Awareness, Heightened Sense of Touch.

Gateways (0/15):
Image
User avatar
Rosseyn
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 421
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:53 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Crew Deck: Lounge

Postby Niall » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:38 am

Perception: 1d20:
3


JIC: 1d20:
3

1d100:
48


Niall yelps as Scarlet yanks his helmet off. Frak! He keeps his head ducked as he continues triaging the unconscious. Niall pulls the remaining unconscious man through the portal, and returns to deal with the situation at hand, giving priority to triaging any new wounded (healing each +2 HP or SDC if necessary; -6 P.T.P. if needed). Otherwise, he will take up a position at Scarlett's left (at E-21) behind the crates, and providing covering fire as necessary).

At Scarlett's side, Niall holds his right hand out, and says "Gonna need that helmet back, ma'am, if we're going to the CIC."

First Aid ☞ (60%) 1d100:
1
(if needed - SUCCEED)
First Aid ☞ (60%) 1d100:
94
(if needed - FAIL)


Initiative: 1d20+2 = 9:
7

APM: 5

Action 1: Drag Wounded man #2 through portal
Action 2: Return
Action 3: Take up position behind crates; lay down covering fire with energy blasts Strike 1d20+1 = 11:
10
; Damage 7d6:
4, 2, 4, 1, 1, 6, 4

Contingent Action 3: triage any new wounded, administer healing if necessary (+2 HP or SDC)
Contingent Action 3: take back helmet if Scarlett hands it over & put it back on.
Action 4: Covering fire with energy blasts Strike 1d20+1 = 17:
16
; Damage 7d6:
3, 1, 4, 1, 4, 2, 1

Contingent Action 4: Drag a wounded person through the portal
Action 5: Reserved for Dodge: 1d20+3 = 14:
11


Parries (if needed): 1) 1d20+3 = 22:
19
; 2) 1d20+3 = 6:
3
; 3) 1d20+3 = 19:
16
; 4) 1d20+3 = 18:
15
; 5) 1d20+3 = 8:
5
Last edited by Niall on Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
1st LT. Niall "Crash" Zeddeus
Current Details
ImageImage
Image
H.P.: 50/50
S.D.C.: 57/57
Power Touch Points: 138/950
Current Gear: ADF Standard Armor, FAS Tier 1, vibro-sword, electrical toolkit, mechanical toolkit, Dragonbane Blade

ADF Standard Armor
A.R.: 16
S.D.C. by Location:
--Helmet: 100
--Arms: 100 each
--Legs: 150 each
--Main Body: 180/200
Weight: 14 lbs. (6.35 kg)
Modifiers: -5% to movement & physical skills
Features:
• Fully environmental
• HUD in helmet visor
• Encrypted short-range audio/data transceiver, range: 12 miles (19.31 km).

FAS Tier 1
A.R.: 10
S.D.C. by Location:
--Helmet: 40
--Arms: 40 each
--Legs: 50 each
--Main Body: 80
Modifiers: Reflective ceramic coating: Lasers and Energy Expulsion: Light powers only do half damage to the character and the armor.

Current Conditions:
Constant Conditions:
User avatar
Niall
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron
 
Posts: 413
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:19 am

Re: Crew Deck: Lounge

Postby Gilina » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:51 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 16:
14

JiC d20 | d100: 1d20:
17
| 1d100:
43


EP CRITICAL WAS USED!!! 1 of 2

Current Conditions:
Force Aura: SDC: 200 / AR: 14 / HF 10 | No Minuses in Darkness/Blinded
ADF Standard Armor | AR: 16 | Helmet: 100 | Arms: 100/100 | Legs: 150/150 | Main Body: 200
Weight: 14 lbs. | Fully Environmental | HUD | Encrypted Radio: 12 Miles | Modifiers: -5% to movement & physical skills


Frak! Jill thinks to herself trying to identify how to get through the two Psychic's defenses. Damn wonder twins! It isn't till the brother comments about how Gilina would make good breeding stock, her temper flares. "I'm not going to be one of your brood mares, happy sock!" she yells down to him, dodging his invisible hand.

Nova wrote:"Shit. I need a hand, squad. No pun intended."

"On it" Gilina responds to Nova's request for help. "Disengaging the wonder twins right behind ya..." Her voice trails off on the comms as she wrangles her way away from the two psychics and heads for the outer perimeter. With her melded hand around the baton, she races at the giant's backside. Picking up speed as she goes, she reaches out with her baton and swings with all her might towards the base of his skull.

She ducks down to the center of the Giant's back and with another lunge, she swings again for the base of the skull with everything she's got again. Dropping down again toward his backside, she lunges upward and smacks at the Giant's skull one more time with everything she can muster. "Go down!" she grits through her teeth. Finally she flips the switch on the baton and strikes one more time with it's neural disrupting powers.


Initiative: 1d20+4 = 12:
8

AutoDodge (+9 not added in): 7d20:
14, 11, 7, 10, 8, 8, 15


Action 1: Disengage and pick up speed | Dodge?: 1d20+16 = 18:
2

Action 2-3: Power Punch at high speed to Giant | Strike: EP Critical Hit | Damage: 3d6+113 = 123:
1, 6, 3
x2=246 (Note: ((Base: 3d6+3) + (Power Strike Modifiers: +55x2=+110))x2 for Critical Strike)
Action 3-4: Power Punch at low speed to Giant | Strike: 1d20:
17
| Damage: 3d6+33 = 44:
6, 2, 3
(Note: (Base: 3d6+3) + (Power Strike Modifiers: +15x2=+30))
Action 5-6: Power Punch at low speed to Giant | Strike: 1d20:
13
| Damage: 3d6+33 = 43:
3, 6, 1
(Note: (Base: 3d6+3) + (Power Strike Modifiers: +15x2=+30))
Action 7: Stun Attack: Strike: 1d20+15 = 33:
18
| Damage: 1d4+15 = 17:
2
Note: Victim must save vs. non-lethal poison. A failed roll means the character is stunned, loses initiative and is -5 to strike. parry, and dodge and skill performance is -10% for 1D6 melee rounds.
User avatar
Gilina
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:36 pm

Re: Crew Deck: Lounge

Postby Daisuke » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:37 am

------------------------------------------------
Perception: 1d20:
8

JIC: 1d20:
10
| 1d100:
88
%
------------------------------------------------
With the dangers in the vicinity limited to cyberspace, Daisuke continues to maintain his vigil. Reminded of the sentry post duties during his training, the Hoshi man begins to fall into the routine he did then. His eyes glaze over slightly as he finds a spot on the wall to defocus on.

No! Stay sharp, stay alert! Daisuke reprimands himself, shaking out some of the cobwebs. His face affixes itself in concentration as he reminds himself of the severity of their situation.

Arismals are fighting and dying somewhere aboard this ship. This is no time for daydreams. I need to bring my A-game. He scans his surroundings once more. This time with a more scrutinizing eye.

If nothing requires my immediate attention here, I could sit on the enemy frequency again and tune into the progress there. That way, if they plan another assault on this position, perhaps I would have a little bit of advance notice. Nodding to himself that his plan was a solid one, Daisuke swaps out his working uniform for the light EBA worn during his last combat action and already tuned into the frequency used by the enemy during their last assault. If possible, Daisuke will log the enemy frequency somewhere ((write it down on a napkin)) before trying to set up his radio so that he can easily toggle between enemy and 1st SOG frequency. ((Radio: Basic. 1d100:
73
/70%))
3rd Lt. Daisuke Hamamatsu

H.P.: 21/21
S.D.C.: 61/61

Current Gear:
ADF Working Uniform, ADF Combat Goggles, ADF Mini-Lasers
ADF Light Armor: A.R. 12. L Arm: 50/50, R Arm: 50/50, L Leg: 65/65, R Leg: 65/65, Main Body: 100/100

Instant Wardrobe Storage (0/1): [NONE]
Instant Weapon Storage (1/1): loaded and chambered STAR
User avatar
Daisuke
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 2:34 am
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Crew Deck: Lounge

Postby Augur » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:28 am

Day 41, 1316.5

Cyberspace: A.D.F.S. Dauntless Network
OOC: Waiting for Ryden

Meatspace: The Lounge
Daisuke gets changed just in time to catch the second half of a transmission from the coup plotters. "...Rook Two, out." Sounds a male voice.

A familiar voice shortly follows. "King, Bishop." Daisuke can now tell that Bishop's voice has been modulated this entire entire time. There's a faint electronic crackling sound that's just discernible beneath the primary audio of the transmission. "The Rooks report they're having trouble subduing opposition in Hangar Bay One. Per your instructions, I've recalled the flying squad from patrol to deal with the situation. ETA 5 minutes."

A moment later a new voice, distinctly male and authoritative in tone is heard. "Bishop, King. Belay those orders. Reroute the flying squad to Main Engineering. Gas the hangar bay. The Hiordis twins have failed me for the last time. After Engineering is back under control, send the flying squad to the Hangar to execute any survivors. I'm en route to CIC. King, out." The transmission ends.

What are your intentions?

Hangar Bay 2

Cairo & Halko
Cairo and Halko both bring their weapons and abilities to bear against the pair of approaching figures. As the blasts rain down on the pair, they don't even seem to flinch, but instead look to each other and nod. They rush the two 1st SOG members even as Halko flips up his facemask to try and goo the big male. Halko's second glob splatters across the fellow's chest even as the dauntless duo get within reach. The female engages Jerrik as the big guy engages the heavily armed and armored Cairo. They're both pretty agile and quick on their feet, but CJ and Jerrik both keenly notice the flat, passive look on their faces as they attack. They each wear the expression of someone still half-asleep trying to pour their first cup of caff in the morning. CJ's a bit taken aback by the fact that the big guy not only doesn't go down quickly, but is also not using his sword offensively. Once within reach of CJ, the big guy uses his sword to block CJ's weapons from being able to train on him. CJ quickly changes tactics and tries to engage the guy with his hand-held energy clubs, and he lands a number of blows, but other than tousling the guy's hair, the two are at a practical standstill as CJ blocks the other's slower, but more powerful blows, and the big guy shrugs off the hits as he keeps trying to land a blow. Halko's more cautious concerning the gal, as she's armed with a pair of blades, but like her counterpart, she seems intent on using them to keep him off balance--much to his relief. CJ and Halko find themselves quickly drawn to each other on the deck as the pair press them in with their relentless flurries of punches, feints, blocks, and back-handed slashes. As CJ and Halko are nearly side-to-side, the pair drop their weapons to the deck. The big guy seizes CJ by an armored gauntlet, and swings him in a semi-circle. The gal simultaneously breaks with previous attack form, and lands a snap kick across the side of Halko's face, then drops to the deck as though to scissor his legs from under him--and that's when CJ's heavily armored self collides with Halko like the impact of a mag-lev. The two go flying a few feet off the deck until they come to rest against a bulkhead. A bit surprised, they both quickly regain their feet in time to see Wingnut approaching the pair with his hands-up and calling out to them. "Cad, Gen...stop this! I'm your friend, Sogan! No one's here to hurt you!"

Rosseyn & Gilina
Rosseyn radios in reply to the 2nd SOG CO. "Nice to see you too, Scarlet. You call this under con... never mind. You make sure we don't lose any more men. We'll take care of CIC."

As Nova's scooped up into the air, Scarlet replies. "I said 'the situation is in hand,' not 'get in that dude's hand.' Get your squad outta here, Ridatharen. These hostiles are contained, but who knows what's been planned or executed in CIC." He hears a slight popping sound occasionally as she's speaking.

"Shit. I need a hand, squad. No pun intended." Nova requests over the comm-link. He forms his arm into a steel sword and starts hacking down on the giant fingers encircling his body. The giant shakes his head at Rosseyn and squeezes HARD. Rosseyn loses his breath. He can feel the armor start to buckle. It feels like his ribs are cracking. In his other hand, Rerun turns once again into a cloud of smoke that wafts up to the giant soldier's face. He coughs and his crushing grip on Rosseyn relaxes enough for Nova to breathe in a choking gasp of air. The giant starts to swat at the smoke around his face, then flings Nova across the hangar bay. He crashes ass-first onto the wing-mounted engine nascelle of a Shrike, his back and neck suddenly aching badly from the impact. Whiplash.

"On it," Gilina responds to Nova's request for help. "Disengaging the wonder twins right behind ya..." Her voice trails off on the comm-link. She rockets around and up to gain velocity then delivers a tremendous blow to the back of the giant's head with her stun baton. She can't see the big guy's face, but she can quickly visual the result. The eyes rolling up into the back of his head, the eyelids fluttering, the whole works. Knocked this frakker out cold. The giant's knees sag, his body rapidly shrinks to normal size, and he collapses to the deck.

Niall
Niall drags each wounded man through the portal as they arrive via Scarlet's teleportation/evac. She seems to be returning with a fresh casualty each time he comes back for another. As he's grabbing another guy under the armpits, he catches her exchange with Nova. She then hurls the helmet towards him in disgust. "With a CO like that, it's a wonder you're still alive." She puts her hands on her hips and sighs heavily. "I can't just run evac, I'm going to have to fight if we're to keep these guys contained." She looks to Niall. "That means that nobody's going to be able to extricate the injured while I fight; people are likely to die. The longer I must fight, the more people will die. Your CO's actions are going to cost us lives." She has a resigned look to her face as he turns her back on Niall to survey the hangar bay.

Niall rushes over to where two new injured and unconscious people rest. One is the guy he saw earlier who was like a living flame. Checking his vitals, Niall's surprised to find that while his skin is very hot to the touch, his vitals are otherwise normal and stable. The man's been physically beaten to a pulp, and he has a cauterized hole in his side from a laser blast Niall accurately deduces. Not needing to do anything for the already-cauterized wound, Niall makes sure the guy's breathing is stable and his airways unobstructed, then moves to the next injured person. She's strikingly beautiful. She also has two cauterized wounds like the previous man, and is unconscious. Her vitals are hard to detect, and Niall's concerned that she may be slipping into a coma. He seems to vaguely remember Jerrik talking about this same gal, maybe he's even seen them together before. It's hard to recall during this commotion, but he thinks she's more than just another comrade to Halko.

Hangar-Bay-2.jpg


What are your intentions?

Butcher's Bill
Cairo: -14 damage to Marine Armor helmet, -70 to main body, -33 right leg
Daisuke:
Gilina:
Halko: -165 damage to Standard Armor main body, -21 to right arm
Niall:
Rosseyn: -150 damage to Standard Armor main body, -25 to personal S.D.C.
"The older I get the closer Lloyd comes to making sense." ~Uncle Servo
"Well, you have been Lloyd-pilled for years." ~ Bahb Silunt
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
User avatar
Augur
Admin
 
Posts: 5153
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey

Re: Crew Deck: Lounge

Postby Halko » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:23 pm

Percep: 1d20+1 = 17:
16

JIC: 1d20:
11
1d100:
87

Init: 1d20+2 = 11:
9

Actions: 6

Save vs Psionics: 1d20+1 = 17:
16



Hearing listens to the two CO's over the team comms and when Nova replies that the 1st SOG will take care of CIC, Halko thinks, Well, its not quite an order, but it'll likely be one in a second. So he gets a move on it. Slapping down the faceplate of his armor, Halko takes off at a run, just as Wingnut steps in with the two blade wielding Arismal.

Heading for where the portal should be, Halko clicks on his comms, "So we're headed to CIC, roger that. Backlash withdrawing to the portal sight. Does anyone need assistance breaking away?" Running as fast as he can, Halko keeps his eyes open for anyone that may need assistance as they withdraw from the hangar and head to CIC.


1-6. RUN & talk

Dodge/Parry as needed: 1d20+6 = 12:
6
, 1d20+6 = 23:
17
, 1d20+6 = 14:
8
, 1d20+6 = 9:
3
, 1d20+6 = 9:
3
, 1d20+6 = 8:
2
Staff Sergeant Jerric "Backlash" Halko
Image
Current Details

H.P.: 52/52
S.D.C.: 80/80

Constant Conditions:
Re-Channel and Expel Energy: absorb any energy based attack and expel it at his attacker or another target at 2 times its original power
Re-Channel Kinetic Energy: absorb any physical/kinetic energy attack and expel that energy in the form of a punch, kick or force blast. The character is not knocked down or back by the impact or explosion
Vulnerable to: Heat and cold based attacks, edged weapons (cutting & stabbing), gas attacks, poison, drugs, disease, psionics and magic.

Image ImageImage
User avatar
Halko
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 558
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:07 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic (PC)

Re: Crew Deck: Lounge

Postby Cairo » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:51 pm

Perception (+3): 1d20:
15
+3=18
Save vs Psionics [+2]: 1d20:
14
+2=16
JiC D20: 1d20:
1

JiC D100: 1d100:
10


Current Conditions: Merged to Marine Armor [+10 PS=29 (Superhuman), Full EBA, Multi-optic/Targeting HUD (600ft), Encrypted Audio/Data (12miles), (2) Tri-Lasers]; Cloak of Darkness (All Attackers are ½ their bonuses to Strike/Parry/Dodge/Disarm/Entangle, ½ their Initiative & Perception, Resistant (½ Damage) from Light/Laser based attacks, Impervious to shadow-based attacks); Force-Disc (170 SDC[?])

Cairo shakes off the cobwebs as he clambers-wobbly to his feet and tries to summon a new Force-Disc for flight. Watching Wingnut's approach to the pair who just manhandled him and Backlash he thinks **If they attack him, I need to help. I certainly can't leave him facing those two alone ...** The PA Pilot takes careful aim at the Marine's goggles, and if the man strikes out at Wingnut he will fire. Then he'll target the knife-wielder's goggles as he backs away to maintain distance (towards A16).

If they get close enough to attack in Melee, CJ will forego dodging and attack using his Energy Clubs to parry, and attempt to Stun the hell out of this attackers.

Contingency 1: If he is unable to summon up a Force Disc, CJ will begin edging backwards along the back wall toward their original portal for entry while he aims at the stone-faced-siblings ...

Initiative [+4]: 1d20:
10
+4=14
APM: 9

1 ~ Summon Flight Disc
2-4 ~ Aimed Called Shot @ Goggles 1d20+20 = 29:
9
2d10*10 = 70:
3, 4

5-7 ~ Aimed Called Shot @ Goggles 1d20+20 = 23:
3
2d10*10 = 100:
5, 5

8 ~ Fly up & grab Wingnut to evacuate him (dodge (?)) "Sorry they're not listening"
9 ~ Fly up & grab Wingnut to evacuate him (dodge (?)) --- flight back towards Portal.

Parry [+16] as applicable/needed: 1d20+16 = 17:
1
1d20+16 = 32:
16
1d20+16 = 27:
11
1d20+16 = 32:
16
1d20+16 = 35:
19
1d20+16 = 32:
16
1d20+16 = 28:
12
1d20+16 = 21:
5
1d20+16 = 31:
15

Dodge [+16] as applicable/needed: 1d20+16 = 32:
16
1d20+16 = 30:
14



If he cannot summon a Force-Disc he will not be able to fly up & grab Wingnut, CJ will use his last 2 attacks (if not used to Dodge) to fire at the same targets as he continues to back away.
Last edited by Cairo on Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2nd Lt. Cairo Xanreys
Current Details
Image
Natural AR: 12
H.P.: 262/262
S.D.C.: 1450/1450

Constant Conditions:
Impervious to [Mind] Control & Possession; Impervious to Radiation/Depressurization/Cold; Breathes without Air (& can speak in a Vacuum); Resistant to Gravity Based Attacks [½ Damage/Effects]; Supervision: Spectrum Vision (Able to see energy magnetic fields, the electromagnetic spectrum, radio waves, electricity, microwaves, phase fields, force fields, x-rays, and all forms of radiation, 180ft); Regenerates 30/Hr (HP or SDC); Fatigues at 1/3 Normal Rate, Nightvision: 600', Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)
User avatar
Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 672
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:22 am
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Crew Deck: Lounge

Postby Daisuke » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:19 am

------------------------------------------------
Perception: 1d20:
12

JIC: 1d20:
13
| 1d100:
61
%
------------------------------------------------
Daisuke's face hardens in concern at the news he overhears on the enemy comms. If they are sitting on our comm frequencies, I may reveal their compromised comms by reporting this to the squad... But I have no choice, this intel is too critical to the survival of too many. I will simply need to doctor my intel a little to hide its source. Hopefully the enemy will not realize the source of their leak.

The Hoshi man keys his radio over to the 1st SOG's frequency. "Hammer here," Daisuke opens, using Ryden's makeshift call-sign for him. "Systems report potential gas infiltration at your combat location. Make sure everyone is suited up, or bug out. Pass it on. Over and out.

Not waiting for a confirmation reply during a firefight, Daisuke quickly toggles back over to the enemy frequency. He pays special attention the next few moments for any indication that he has been sniffed out and listens for radio frequency change instructions. If they are given, he will try to piggy-back along as best he can. ((Radio: Basic. 1d100:
99
/70%))

In the meantime, Daisuke heads over to an empty computer terminal. Hiordis twins... finally an exposed nugget of intel. He tries to pull up any personnel information keyword 'Hiordis'. Particularly he is looking for what unit/squad they are with and who their superior officers are. Picking at the intelligence, long-term he will try to unravel the tapestry thread by thread by cross-referencing the powers that are listed in the files with the powers that they have faced so far to get a sense of how wide a scale of mutiny they have on their hands. Based on that, he will then try to find the commanding officer that oversees that swath of command.
((Intelligence: 3d100:
7, 28, 88
/46%))
3rd Lt. Daisuke Hamamatsu

H.P.: 21/21
S.D.C.: 61/61

Current Gear:
ADF Working Uniform, ADF Combat Goggles, ADF Mini-Lasers
ADF Light Armor: A.R. 12. L Arm: 50/50, R Arm: 50/50, L Leg: 65/65, R Leg: 65/65, Main Body: 100/100

Instant Wardrobe Storage (0/1): [NONE]
Instant Weapon Storage (1/1): loaded and chambered STAR
User avatar
Daisuke
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 2:34 am
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Crew Deck: Lounge

Postby Niall » Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:58 am

Perception: 1d20:
1


JIC: 1d20:
5

1d100:
70


Niall grabs his discarded helmet and puts it back on.

Halko wrote:"So we're headed to CIC, roger that. Backlash withdrawing to the portal sight. Does anyone need assistance breaking away?"


Looks like we're headed to the CIC... Seeing Halko heading this way, he flags him down for help. "Backlash!" He bends down over the attractive injured female, and begins draggin her to the portal. "Little help!"

He keys open his radio, "Crash proceeding through portal."

If Halko takes her through, he'll grab the burned fellow and drag him through. He does not return through the portal at this time.

Daisuke wrote:"Hammer here. Systems report potential gas infiltration at your combat location. Make sure everyone is suited up, or bug out. Pass it on. Over and out."


On his way out the door he calls out to Scarlett "Scarlett! Gas attack incoming!"


Initiative: 1d20+2
APM: 5

Action 1: Begin dragging wounded, hail Halko
Action 2: drag wounded to portal
Action 3: drag wounded, warn Scarlett
Action 4: drag person through portal
Action 5: Reserved for Dodge: 1d20+3 = 13:
10


Parries (if needed): 1) 1d20+3 = 12:
9
; 2) 1d20+3 = 22:
19
; 3) 1d20+3 = 5:
2
; 4) 1d20+3 = 14:
11
; 5) 1d20+3 = 10:
7
1st LT. Niall "Crash" Zeddeus
Current Details
ImageImage
Image
H.P.: 50/50
S.D.C.: 57/57
Power Touch Points: 138/950
Current Gear: ADF Standard Armor, FAS Tier 1, vibro-sword, electrical toolkit, mechanical toolkit, Dragonbane Blade

ADF Standard Armor
A.R.: 16
S.D.C. by Location:
--Helmet: 100
--Arms: 100 each
--Legs: 150 each
--Main Body: 180/200
Weight: 14 lbs. (6.35 kg)
Modifiers: -5% to movement & physical skills
Features:
• Fully environmental
• HUD in helmet visor
• Encrypted short-range audio/data transceiver, range: 12 miles (19.31 km).

FAS Tier 1
A.R.: 10
S.D.C. by Location:
--Helmet: 40
--Arms: 40 each
--Legs: 50 each
--Main Body: 80
Modifiers: Reflective ceramic coating: Lasers and Energy Expulsion: Light powers only do half damage to the character and the armor.

Current Conditions:
Constant Conditions:
User avatar
Niall
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron
 
Posts: 413
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:19 am

Re: Crew Deck: Lounge

Postby Rosseyn » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:19 am

Perception: 1d20:
16
+3 regarding modern technology, +5 to perceiving any tactile characteristics
JIC: 1d20:
11
/1d100:
11



Lying on the ground after having been thrown across the room, Nova assesses his injuries. Frak! That bastard got me bad. Can barely stand up my back is so frakked. Frak! Time to move this party along. Scarlet's right. I need to focus on the big picture. Nova gets himself up and takes cover. He focuses his energy on opening a portal to the inside of CIC. If he hasn't been there, then the closest place possible. Once that portal is opened, he'll make the call. "1st SOG, we aren't needed here. Time to get to the head of the snake. All aboard the Nova Express!" Heh, been wanting to use that one for a while. Now let's fix this. If there are any incoming physical attacks, he will parry them with his sword arm.

Initiative: 1d20+3 = 23:
20
(NAT20) (+3 vs guns and machines) (+4 vs AI, computers and auto defense systems)
APM: 7

Actions 1-7: Open gateway to inside CIC.

Contingency: If Nova has not been into CIC or the hallway in front of it, he will create a gateway to the nearest place he can think of. The berthing will do if there is nothing on the Ops Deck midline.

Parry w/ sword arm: 1d20+5 = 16:
11
1d20+5 = 7:
2
1d20+5 = 13:
8
1d20+5 = 17:
12
1d20+5 = 16:
11
Lieutenant Commander Rosseyn "Nova" Ridatharen
Current Details
Image
H.P.: 37/37
S.D.C.: 79/79
Energy Form S.D.C.: 119/119


Current Gear:
Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol:
  • Range: 200 feet.
  • Damage: 5D6 per shot, double for short burst.
  • Rate of Fire: Single shot or short burst. Payload: 15/15.
Battle Harness w/ Ball Bearings
Throwing Knives

Current Conditions:

Constant Conditions: Impervious to Fear & Terror, Mechanical Awareness, Heightened Sense of Touch.

Gateways (0/15):
Image
User avatar
Rosseyn
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 421
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:53 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Crew Deck: Lounge

Postby Gilina » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:01 am

Perception: 1d20+2 = 13:
11

JiC d20 | d100: 1d20:
14
| 1d100:
61


Current Conditions:
Force Aura: SDC: 200 / AR: 14 / HF 10 | No Minuses in Darkness/Blinded
ADF Standard Armor | AR: 16 | Helmet: 100 | Arms: 100/100 | Legs: 150/150 | Main Body: 200
Weight: 14 lbs. | Fully Environmental | HUD | Encrypted Radio: 12 Miles | Modifiers: -5% to movement & physical skills


Gilina flies up toward the ceiling after smacking the giant in the back of the head. Lucky! she thinks to herself. That could have gone badly... Surveying the battlefield she tries to identify which of her new teammates need help first, or that of a sister group.

That's when Nova's call for retreat comes through. "Roger," she replies but not before she takes a parting shot at the Arismal who she had fought before. Taking careful aim, Gilina squeezes the trigger and let's a blast from her tactical rifle go. Taking only a moment to make sure that her shot was true, she races towards the Portal.

Initiative: 1d20+4 = 16:
12

AutoDodge (+9 not added in) 7d20:
13, 9, 13, 2, 2, 9, 11


Action 1: Fly to the roof and identify who needs help.
Action 2-3: Shoot at Target in F9 | Strike: 1d20+8 = 22:
14
| Damage: 1d8*10 = 20:
2

Action 4: Fly toward portal
Action 5-7: Dodge as needed | Dodge (+16 not added in): 3d20:
3, 15, 16
User avatar
Gilina
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:36 pm

Re: Crew Deck: Lounge

Postby Ryden » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:10 pm

Perception: 1d20+4 = 7:
3

JIC: 1d20:
9
, 1d100:
69


OOC note wrote:My first round of attacks were leveled at the minion to the right of the picture, not at the dragon/hacker. My intent was to dodge him and take down the melee based minions before they got in range. Now if he intervened, that's fine. Still sucks losing autododge and some actions/attacks.

I'm willing to move on as previously adjudicated, regardless, but I did want to make my intent clear, especially moving forward. Take out the small fries so we can focus on the big guy with no rude interruptions. Though it seems like Miwa is basically holding him off, so I'll take them on myself. :)


Ryden feels the drain of his power immediately. His suit's filters were okay, so he wasn't defenseless. Still, losing that armor would hurt, as did his ability to leap dodge and run at supersonic speed. His mic muted, he calls over to Miwa. "Well that sucks. He mod-editted some of my powers. Negate his fireballs some more while I whittle down these other guys. Keep your distance from them and that jackass on the steps. I doubt his avatar's claws are for show. I don't like the looks of those maces either." As he speaks, his avatar leaps into action, firing arrow after arrow into the minion on the right until it goes down. He keeps defensive, however, ready to stop shooting in order to save his now less than protected virtual hide. Any damage now would go to his suit, and he wasn't about to let that happen unanswered.

Will sacrifice any action for a defensive action. Will dodge any attack leveled at me. My intent is to keep my distance.
Action 1: Attack Minion 1d20+14 = 21:
7
; 5d6:
6, 6, 1, 3, 2
S.D.C.; Parry: 1d20+15 = 26:
11

Action 2: Attack Minion 1d20+14 = 26:
12
; 5d6:
6, 2, 4, 1, 1
S.D.C.; Parry: 1d20+15 = 16:
1

Action 3: Attack Minion 1d20+14 = 32:
18
; 5d6:
5, 4, 1, 2, 2
S.D.C.; Parry: 1d20+15 = 16:
1

Action 4: Attack Minion 1d20+14 = 33:
19
; 5d6:
3, 2, 2, 1, 1
S.D.C.; Parry: 1d20+15 = 26:
11

Action 5: Attack Minion 1d20+14 = 34:
20
; 5d6:
4, 6, 2, 6, 6
S.D.C.; Parry: 1d20+15 = 33:
18

Action 6: Attack Minion 1d20+14 = 31:
17
; 5d6:
1, 5, 1, 5, 2
S.D.C.; Parry: 1d20+15 = 31:
16


Dodges (will drop actions to dodge attacks) 1d20+17 = 27:
10
, 1d20+17 = 27:
10
, 1d20+17 = 28:
11
, 1d20+17 = 23:
6
, 1d20+17 = 21:
4
, 1d20+17 = 29:
12


Profile wrote:
    Name: RYDN
    Class: NINJA
    Image
    STATS
    Equipment:
    Boots of Ultimate Ninja Speed (Sonic Speed Power - Negated)
    Amulet of Ninja Strength (Force Aura Power - Negated)
Ninjato of Darkness (Holy Sword for NINJA) - Cyberweapon Dmg: 5d6
Lightning Short Bow (Magic Short Bow) - Cyberweapon Dmg: 5d6; 20 arrows then depleted (reload is Comp Programming Roll and two actions)
Talents:
Ninja Stealth (Prowl Program - 77%)
Lockpicking Ninja Art (Pick Locks Program - 77%)
Ninja Climbing Art (Climbing/Rappelling Program - 77%)
Ninja Ledge Walking Art (Acrobatics Program - 77%)
Ninja Pathfinding (Land Navigation Program - 70%)
Combat Bonuses (for my own benefit - Power bonuses are removed)
A.R.: 19
S.D.C.: 100
Perception: +4
Number of Attacks: 6
Initiative Bonus: +3
Strike Bonus: +14
Parry Bonus: +15
Dodge Bonus: +17
Bonus to Roll w/Punch: +0
Bonus to Pull a Punch: +0
Other: +5% to skills requiring dexterity; +5% to computer skills against passive security
3LT Ryden "Brainiac" Hunter
Current Details
Image
HP: 44
SDC: 39

Current Gear: Here
ImageImage
Trust/Intimidate: 55%
Perception: 83%

"When you look at the 1st SOG, you're looking at the last best hope for all of the survivors of our planet, and my squad mates are pretty helpful too."
"That's brilliant. Of course it's brilliant, it's you." - Rosseyn "Nova" Ridatharen
"Ah, looks like Ryden know something we don't. But when has that even NOT been the case." Staff Sergeant Jerric "Backlash" Halko

Grymdin Alias: Samil Breen - Eclipse’s Deal Broker/Computer Whiz
User avatar
Ryden
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron
 
Posts: 480
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:20 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Crew Deck: Lounge

Postby Augur » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:52 pm

Day 41, 1316.75

Cyberspace: A.D.F.S. Dauntless Network

Irritated to no end at his disempowerment, Ryden launches into a devastating volley of arrows at the A.I. "lieutenant" minion on his right as Miwa keeps battling back the fireballs of their opponent hacker. Ryden hears a yelp from Miwa as his fourth arrow finishes off the minion, and he's managed to evade its attacks, but as he turns to face the A.I. on his left and see what Miwa's fuss is about, he's caught by a burst of signal distortion that dumps a bunch of trash data into his filter; this is represented in the game as an electrical shock that jolts his avatar and causes it to seize up a moment. Miwa's own avatar is on the ground, apparently stunned. He manages to loose an amazing (or perhaps just plain lucky) shot with his next arrow, however, that stuns the other minion as well, and nearly kills it outright, staggering forward a step, he looses another arrow and it dereses. "That was a lucky shot, but you'll have no thuch luck againtht me! I am invinthible!" The green, two-headed dragon avatar of the hacker roars...with a lisp.

Ryden next round: -1 to Strike, Parry, and Dodge plus loss of Initiative

8bit-world.jpg
8bit-world.jpg (141.46 KiB) Viewed 11853 times


Meatspace: The Lounge
Daisuke passes on the vital intelligence he'd received to his teammates fighting in the Hangar Bay, then switches the radio back over to the channel used by the mutineers. He must have done something wrong he quickly surmises as the last thing he hears on the radio is "Net compromised, initiating new crypto load." After those words, all he hears is static. (Crit fail.)

Disappointed, Daisuke heads over to an empty computer terminal thinking to himself Hiordis twins... finally an exposed nugget of intel. The terminal is in lock-down. The emergency security protocol is in effect. Daisuke curses his bad luck and considers his choices. Nearby, Ryden and Miwa are visibly perspiring and conversing in quick, efficient clips. Still, he caches away the name and ponders on it. He does seem to recall having heard that name before in reference to spook work.


What are your intentions?

Hangar Bay 2
Cairo summons a force disc and hops aboard a the call goes out for extraction. Halko and he start to head toward the remains of their old vessel when Nova calls out about his new portal. Cairo swoops in on Halko, the two link arms, and in cinematic fashion Halko swings onto the disc behind Cairo. (Note: Being aboard an A.D.F. ship, it would be highly unusual for anyone to be wearing goggles as a matter of course. Neither of CJ's proposed targets are so equipped.) Cairo banks his disc and swoops in towards Nova's position which is clearly marked by the glowing portal in the middle of the hangar. Behind them, the pair of seemingly unstoppable siblings were not attacking Wingnut; they seemed a bit confused, actually.

Gilina flies to the roof of the hangar momentarily, spots the led-footed Niall making his way to the center of the hangar bay and Nova's new portal (the previous one having vanished as he was running towards it), zips in and seizes him under the armpits, then rockets back toward her original position and the new portal. Niall calls out to Scarlet as he's spirited away, "Scarlett! Gas attack incoming!" Her face blanches, and she rushes into action, disappearing in a flash of white light.

Nova dives through the portal first. Having never been summoned to CIC, he had to make do with the closest place to CIC he could think of: their berthing. As he races in, he has just enough presence of mind to hit the deck and lay flat. Just a moment later Cairo and Halko crash through the portal and into the confines of the berthing at high speed followed closely by Gilina carrying Niall.

They all quickly gathers themselves up after their rough entries, take stock of their new location, and look to Nova for guidance.

The path to CIC is clear. Everyone knows where it is, and what its function is. CIC is the brain of the ship. It's where the Tactical Action Officer (TAO) directs the ship during the Captain's absence, and where at least one member of the Admiralty used to be reliably found. The mutineers apparently had control of CIC. They had six decks to ascend, and a few passageways to traverse. Who or what stood between them and CIC only the mutineers knew.


What are your intentions?

Butcher's Bill
"Rydn" Avatar: -50 S.D.C.
Cairo: -14 damage to Marine Armor helmet, -70 to main body, -33 right leg
Daisuke:
Gilina:
Halko: -165 damage to Standard Armor main body, -21 to right arm
Niall:
Rosseyn: -150 damage to Standard Armor main body, -25 to personal S.D.C.
"The older I get the closer Lloyd comes to making sense." ~Uncle Servo
"Well, you have been Lloyd-pilled for years." ~ Bahb Silunt
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
User avatar
Augur
Admin
 
Posts: 5153
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey

Re: Crew Deck: Lounge

Postby Niall » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:30 pm

Perception: 1d20:
13


JIC: 1d20:
11

1d100:
85


Niall sucks in his breath as he and Gilina crash into the berthing at high speed. "Ungghhh!" Reeling, he lays where he lands, momentarily disoriented, before the neural signals reach his extremities and he pulls himself to a standing position.


He shakes his head, sees they are at the berthing, and smiles. He tosses the makeshift toolkit he'd been carrying onto his bunk, and pulls out his actual toolkits, clipping them into place on his harness. Back in action. As he closes his footlocker, he sees the dino tooth Cairo gave him. He smiles and holds it up to CJ. "When we get back, we need to collect these up. I have a brilliant plan... to grow some dino burgers." He tosses the tooth back into his footlocker.

He looks at the Berthing, now in disarray. Nice, soft bunks. No time for a nap. He frowns. "Note to self: make time for a nap later."

He looks at his teammates, noting the injuries and damaged armor. "I'm running low on fix-it juice, but if anyone needs a little healing or repair, I can spare a moment."

He'll apply Power Touch Points as needed to address any requests (as well as he is able, at any rate), and then he'll state, "Ready to go, Nova."
1st LT. Niall "Crash" Zeddeus
Current Details
ImageImage
Image
H.P.: 50/50
S.D.C.: 57/57
Power Touch Points: 138/950
Current Gear: ADF Standard Armor, FAS Tier 1, vibro-sword, electrical toolkit, mechanical toolkit, Dragonbane Blade

ADF Standard Armor
A.R.: 16
S.D.C. by Location:
--Helmet: 100
--Arms: 100 each
--Legs: 150 each
--Main Body: 180/200
Weight: 14 lbs. (6.35 kg)
Modifiers: -5% to movement & physical skills
Features:
• Fully environmental
• HUD in helmet visor
• Encrypted short-range audio/data transceiver, range: 12 miles (19.31 km).

FAS Tier 1
A.R.: 10
S.D.C. by Location:
--Helmet: 40
--Arms: 40 each
--Legs: 50 each
--Main Body: 80
Modifiers: Reflective ceramic coating: Lasers and Energy Expulsion: Light powers only do half damage to the character and the armor.

Current Conditions:
Constant Conditions:
User avatar
Niall
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron
 
Posts: 413
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:19 am

Re: Crew Deck: Lounge

Postby Cairo » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:31 am

Perception (+3): 1d20:
12
+3=15
JiC D20: 1d20:
7

JiC D100: 1d100:
92


Current Conditions: Merged to Marine Armor [+10 PS=29 (Superhuman), Full EBA, Multi-optic/Targeting HUD (600ft), Encrypted Audio/Data (12miles), (2) Tri-Lasers]; Cloak of Darkness (All Attackers are ½ their bonuses to Strike/Parry/Dodge/Disarm/Entangle, ½ their Initiative & Perception, Resistant (½ Damage) from Light/Laser based attacks, Impervious to shadow-based attacks); Force-Disc

Seeing that Wingnut seems to have a handle on the problem pair, Cairo grudgingly guides his flight disc back to the Portal with Backlash and finds himself in the 1st SOG Berthing. Without a purpose to the disc, the Shadowcloaked-PA Pilot dispels it and drops a few inches to the floor. CJ will chuckle at Niall before walking back to his bunk and reaching into the crate there to locate the pair of handcuffs he previously requisitioned, "My armor remains in good enough shape, thanks."

Once those are stowed, CJ moves to check the door and see if it remains locked.
2nd Lt. Cairo Xanreys
Current Details
Image
Natural AR: 12
H.P.: 262/262
S.D.C.: 1450/1450

Constant Conditions:
Impervious to [Mind] Control & Possession; Impervious to Radiation/Depressurization/Cold; Breathes without Air (& can speak in a Vacuum); Resistant to Gravity Based Attacks [½ Damage/Effects]; Supervision: Spectrum Vision (Able to see energy magnetic fields, the electromagnetic spectrum, radio waves, electricity, microwaves, phase fields, force fields, x-rays, and all forms of radiation, 180ft); Regenerates 30/Hr (HP or SDC); Fatigues at 1/3 Normal Rate, Nightvision: 600', Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)
User avatar
Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 672
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:22 am
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Crew Deck: Lounge

Postby Ryden » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:38 am

Perception: 1d20+4 = 20:
16

JIC: 1d20:
3
, 1d100:
87


Ryden rolls his eyes and yells back. "Dude, are you TRYING to be the most stereotypical and predictable villain ever?! You are such a Thornhill!" He lobs two arrows as he throws his 'I'm invincible' lispy roar out. He continues to press the attack, pausing only to reload when he must, or to avoid incoming attacks. Incredulous, all Ryden can think is, Has he never seen that moment in every great spy series where the dude declares himself invincible?!?!

Initative: Lost Initiative due to attack from last round, -1 to Strike, Parry, and Dodge for round
Action 1: Shoot Dragon Strike: Crit Hit (EP) Damage: 5d6:
3, 3, 2, 4, 6
(I'll let you handle how the crits work)
Action 2: Shoot Dragon Strike: Crit Hit (EP) Damage: 5d6:
2, 3, 6, 2, 2
(I'll let you handle how the crits work)
Action 3: Shoot Dragon 1d20+13 = 26:
13
Damage: 5d6:
3, 6, 3, 3, 4
Or Abort to Dodge 1d20+16 = 21:
5

Action 4: Shoot Dragon 1d20+13 = 20:
7
Damage: 5d6:
1, 6, 4, 3, 3
Or Abort to Dodge 1d20+16 = 25:
9

Action 5: Start Reload Programming 105% 1d100:
24
Or Abort to Dodge 1d20+16 = 17:
1

Action 6: Finish Reloading Or Abort to Dodge 1d20+16 = 35:
19


2 EP Spent for Critical Hits *EG*

Profile wrote:
    Name: RYDN
    Class: NINJA
    Image
    STATS
    Equipment:
    Boots of Ultimate Ninja Speed (Sonic Speed Power - Negated)
    Amulet of Ninja Strength (Force Aura Power - Negated)
Ninjato of Darkness (Holy Sword for NINJA) - Cyberweapon Dmg: 5d6
Lightning Short Bow (Magic Short Bow) - Cyberweapon Dmg: 5d6; 20 arrows then depleted (reload is Comp Programming Roll and two actions)
Talents:
Ninja Stealth (Prowl Program - 77%)
Lockpicking Ninja Art (Pick Locks Program - 77%)
Ninja Climbing Art (Climbing/Rappelling Program - 77%)
Ninja Ledge Walking Art (Acrobatics Program - 77%)
Ninja Pathfinding (Land Navigation Program - 70%)
Combat Bonuses (for my own benefit - Power bonuses are removed)
A.R.: 19
S.D.C.: 50/100
Perception: +4
Number of Attacks: 6
Initiative Bonus: +3
Strike Bonus: +14
Parry Bonus: +15
Dodge Bonus: +17
Bonus to Roll w/Punch: +0
Bonus to Pull a Punch: +0
Other: +5% to skills requiring dexterity; +5% to computer skills against passive security
3LT Ryden "Brainiac" Hunter
Current Details
Image
HP: 44
SDC: 39

Current Gear: Here
ImageImage
Trust/Intimidate: 55%
Perception: 83%

"When you look at the 1st SOG, you're looking at the last best hope for all of the survivors of our planet, and my squad mates are pretty helpful too."
"That's brilliant. Of course it's brilliant, it's you." - Rosseyn "Nova" Ridatharen
"Ah, looks like Ryden know something we don't. But when has that even NOT been the case." Staff Sergeant Jerric "Backlash" Halko

Grymdin Alias: Samil Breen - Eclipse’s Deal Broker/Computer Whiz
User avatar
Ryden
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron
 
Posts: 480
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:20 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Crew Deck: Lounge

Postby Halko » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:37 pm

Percep: 1d20+1 = 10:
9

JIC: 1d20:
13
1d100:
30


Halko thunks to the floor as Cairo disperses the force disk. Getting to his feet he thinks, I hope those guys will be okay back in the hangar. I guess Scarlett is right though. The best way to stop this is at the top.

Halko nods to Niall, "My armor has about had it. Unless someone needs some healing, I'd appreciate a quick patch job."

Looking around at the assembled Lieutenants, Halko grins and says, "So, do any of you officers have a plan?" He walks over to his footlocker, punches in the code to unlock it and flips the top up. Pulling out a couple of Slug-Thrower Magazines and a green Smoke grenade, he slips them into his satchel. "Okay, I've got four extra Slug-Thrower mags, five STAR, as well as some Flash-bangs, Cobalt and Smoke grenades. Anyone need anything?"
Last edited by Halko on Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Staff Sergeant Jerric "Backlash" Halko
Image
Current Details

H.P.: 52/52
S.D.C.: 80/80

Constant Conditions:
Re-Channel and Expel Energy: absorb any energy based attack and expel it at his attacker or another target at 2 times its original power
Re-Channel Kinetic Energy: absorb any physical/kinetic energy attack and expel that energy in the form of a punch, kick or force blast. The character is not knocked down or back by the impact or explosion
Vulnerable to: Heat and cold based attacks, edged weapons (cutting & stabbing), gas attacks, poison, drugs, disease, psionics and magic.

Image ImageImage
User avatar
Halko
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 558
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:07 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic (PC)

Re: Crew Deck: Lounge

Postby Rosseyn » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:36 am

Perception: 1d20:
12
+3 regarding modern technology, +5 to perceiving any tactile characteristics
JIC: 1d20:
17
/1d100:
22


Nova closes his portal behind him and looks around to count his men. "All here? Good. The plan is simple Backlash. We go up six decks, get to CIC, get inside and take down anyone who's not on our side. Fang, Hassan, you're on flight duty. Get us there ASAP. Everyone, you've got 30 seconds to grab anything you might need here. Let's save some Arismal."

Nova will accept some armor patching up from Crash if he still has the juice in him. Otherwise, he'll pair up with Hassan and have her fly him to the closest ladderwell or other access point to the next deck up.
Lieutenant Commander Rosseyn "Nova" Ridatharen
Current Details
Image
H.P.: 37/37
S.D.C.: 79/79
Energy Form S.D.C.: 119/119


Current Gear:
Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol:
  • Range: 200 feet.
  • Damage: 5D6 per shot, double for short burst.
  • Rate of Fire: Single shot or short burst. Payload: 15/15.
Battle Harness w/ Ball Bearings
Throwing Knives

Current Conditions:

Constant Conditions: Impervious to Fear & Terror, Mechanical Awareness, Heightened Sense of Touch.

Gateways (0/15):
Image
User avatar
Rosseyn
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 421
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:53 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic

PreviousNext

Return to Fleet Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests