Action in HB2

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Action in HB2

Postby Augur » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:37 pm

Much of the gear of the 1st SOG is in a couple of storage crates where the Bait & Switch used to be...and which is now the home to a salvage team stripping its frame down for spare parts and salvaging its jump drive.
"The older I get the closer Lloyd comes to making sense." ~Uncle Servo
"Well, you have been Lloyd-pilled for years." ~ Bahb Silunt
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
User avatar
Augur
Admin
 
Posts: 4877
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey

Re: Flight Deck: Hangar Bay 2

Postby Ryden » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:39 pm

Perception: 1d20+4 = 17:
13

JIC: 1d20:
4
,1d100:
59


Ryden moves into the bay and makes his way over to the crates, searching through them for his VR gear and the straps which connect it to his body. He straps it on, taking care to attach the null gravity harness precisely. He then syncs it with his visor and puts the ear buds in. His "normal" hearing returns, being filtered through the suit's processors. He puts his jacket over the harness around his chest and waist, and then looks about with a slight smile.

Now more at ease, he begins organizing all of his gear into one area for ease of gathering later. He finds his experimental Light Strike Armor, the custom-modified Dusk Hound Electronic Warfare Assault Power Armor, his grappling gun, and the mini-lasers he's never really learned how to use. "Hmm, I should see about getting some range time in with these babies. Seems a shame I've had them this long and never used them. I wonder if I could get some sensors built into these? A motion detector and a directional laser microphone maybe. That'd be a good fit if we're on a covert mission out of power armor." His speech is low and obviously self-directed. Looking at the rest of his gear, he notes the Tactical Field Radio Signals Interdiction Pack and smiles. Another necessity if he can't bring the Dusk Hound. Indeed it had one of these built into it. The welding kit and electronic tool kit could probably go back to Armory, but that could wait. His rifle and pistol went into their storage cases, as did the ammunition for them.

With all of that done, he repacks everything so it is not spread out, but so his things are together. After this, Ryden moves off towards the Crew Deck: The Crow's Nest
3LT Ryden "Brainiac" Hunter
Current Details
Image
HP: 44
SDC: 39

Current Gear: Here
ImageImage
Trust/Intimidate: 55%
Perception: 83%

"When you look at the 1st SOG, you're looking at the last best hope for all of the survivors of our planet, and my squad mates are pretty helpful too."
"That's brilliant. Of course it's brilliant, it's you." - Rosseyn "Nova" Ridatharen
"Ah, looks like Ryden know something we don't. But when has that even NOT been the case." Staff Sergeant Jerric "Backlash" Halko

Grymdin Alias: Samil Breen - Eclipse’s Deal Broker/Computer Whiz
User avatar
Ryden
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron
 
Posts: 470
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:20 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Flight Deck: Hangar Bay 2

Postby Augur » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:07 pm

Day 41, 0800

Ryden receives an encoded digital message from Miwa.

Saw one of your shipmates walking the p-ways, so I knew you'd be back. Also, met a rookie that's joining your team: watch your back around him, could be he's dumb enough to be a danger to everyone around him. Also, I got my hands on a game we need to play.

There's a message encoded within the encoded message.
Code: Select all
49 74 27 73 20 64 61 6e 67 65 72 6f 75 73 20 74 6f 20 67 6f 20 69 6e 20 61 6c 6f 6e 65 2e

Meet me at 1800, crew lounge, media center; don't forget your rig, this'll be epic.
"The older I get the closer Lloyd comes to making sense." ~Uncle Servo
"Well, you have been Lloyd-pilled for years." ~ Bahb Silunt
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
User avatar
Augur
Admin
 
Posts: 4877
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey

Re: Flight Deck: Hangar Bay 2

Postby Halko » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:23 pm

Percep: 1d20+1 = 19:
18

JIC: 1d20:
20
1d100:
54


Halko makes his way over to where the gear for the 1st SOG is stored and pulls his gear. He goes through the various bags he has rearranging equipment. When its all said and done he's got his web belt on with his pistol, a couple extra clips and his energy baton.

Stowing everything away again, Halko looks over at the remains of the Bait and Switch, comes to attention and salutes the ship, "Thanks for getting up home alive. May you go on to be useful for the good of all Arismal." He snaps the salute, smiles at whatever happens to be left of the ship, I guess getting hulled twice in a month is a lot to ask. He then heads back up to the Berthing.
Staff Sergeant Jerric "Backlash" Halko
Image
Current Details

H.P.: 52/52
S.D.C.: 80/80

Constant Conditions:
Re-Channel and Expel Energy: absorb any energy based attack and expel it at his attacker or another target at 2 times its original power
Re-Channel Kinetic Energy: absorb any physical/kinetic energy attack and expel that energy in the form of a punch, kick or force blast. The character is not knocked down or back by the impact or explosion
Vulnerable to: Heat and cold based attacks, edged weapons (cutting & stabbing), gas attacks, poison, drugs, disease, psionics and magic.

Image ImageImage
User avatar
Halko
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 558
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:07 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic (PC)

Re: Flight Deck: Hangar Bay 2

Postby Avvi » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:57 am

Avvi
Perception: 1d20:
20

JiC d20/d100: 1d20:
14
/ 1d100:
2

Weapon in hand: None
Armor: None
Stat Tracker:H.P.: 43/43; S.D.C.: 300/300
Conditions: Positive: Stoned & Mellow
Negative:Personality Modification while Intoxicated: Disoriented; has difficulty following movement, conversation or what's going on around him. No initiative (last to take action), no Perception, -4 to strike, parry, dodge, and perform any combat moves, reduce attacks per melee round and Spd by half and -50% on skill performance.

Avvi arrives at the Hangar and locates the appropriate place to store his gear. Once he is done he heads back to the Lounge.

Crow's Nest!
Avvi
 

Re: Flight Deck: Hangar Bay 2

Postby Augur » Thu May 14, 2015 2:21 pm

Rosseyn steps through his gateway. He has to duck a bit. All around him are the remains of the Bait & Switch in various stages of disassembly. They were clearly cannibalizing the 1st SOG's former craft for parts. Rosseyn peers around a bit, not wanting to draw undue attention to himself. There is a deck tractor just starboard a bit, and he can hear voices and activity foreward of his position some distance. His gateway is still open. The crates located in the area of the Bait & Switch are each about six feet tall.

MAP NOTE: Each deck tile is 25' square. Space is to port, etc.

What are your intentions?
Attachments
Hangar-Bay-2.jpg
"The older I get the closer Lloyd comes to making sense." ~Uncle Servo
"Well, you have been Lloyd-pilled for years." ~ Bahb Silunt
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
User avatar
Augur
Admin
 
Posts: 4877
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey

Re: Flight Deck: Hangar Bay 2

Postby Rosseyn » Thu May 14, 2015 10:02 pm

Perception: 1d20:
3
+3 regarding modern technology, +5 to perceiving any tactile characteristics
JIC: 1d20:
15
/1d100:
27


Better to do this alone. Warbird and the others would just be deadweight in figuring out what the hell just went down. I need to get to the berthing, get my comms and figure out where the hell my men are and what just happened. Why would they lock down the Crow's Nest? And why would Tancredi tell us to keep our heads down? He knows me better than that... Rosseyn waits to see if any of the others decide to follow him through his portal and then after ten seconds he closes it down. Heh, free passage to the bar now. At least there's some plus side to whatever this is.
(Prowl: 1d100:
87
[FAIL]
1d100:
9
1d100:
27
[PASS]
/55%)


Rosseyn tries to walk quickly but quietly through the Flight Deck, heading astarboard toward the deck tractor and waiting for a moment there before heading afore toward the exit to the flight deck. If/when any members of the repair crew notice him, he will give them a quick ”As you were” as he breezes past them. If any of them trigger his mechanical awareness, as far as aiming a weapon at him, he will put his personal body force field up and break into a sprint to leave the area. If he sees or runs into Rerun on his way out, he will give her a courteous nod and a quick "Lieutenant."
Lieutenant Commander Rosseyn "Nova" Ridatharen
Current Details
Image
H.P.: 37/37
S.D.C.: 79/79
Energy Form S.D.C.: 119/119


Current Gear:
Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol:
  • Range: 200 feet.
  • Damage: 5D6 per shot, double for short burst.
  • Rate of Fire: Single shot or short burst. Payload: 15/15.
Battle Harness w/ Ball Bearings
Throwing Knives

Current Conditions:

Constant Conditions: Impervious to Fear & Terror, Mechanical Awareness, Heightened Sense of Touch.

Gateways (0/15):
Image
User avatar
Rosseyn
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 413
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:53 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Flight Deck: Hangar Bay 2

Postby Augur » Wed May 20, 2015 7:27 pm

As expected, and much to his relief, nobody from the bar follows him through his gateway, and so it closes behind him with a 'pop.' Rosseyn walks starboard quickly but quietly. He pauses beside the deck tractor a moment, then heads foreward to the tunnel out of the flight deck. The hangar is busy. Flight crew are busy affecting repairs to Albatrosses and Shrikes, and the sound of power tools and work chatter fill the cavernous space.

Rosseyn breezes past the hard-working flight crew who don't even give him a second glance. As he nears the tunnel, he sees Rerun on top of the 2nd SOG's Albatross. She's doing something with some sort of tool that looks like a primitive torture device, but she's behaving as if working intently on something of value...perhaps even of artistic merit. Her attention is focused on her work and so she doesn't even notice him. Then he catches her head snap up and follows her gaze to the tunnel.

Lieutenant Commander Tancredi is stumbling into the hangar bay, bleeding profusely. It's readily apparent that he's been shot. His eyes latch onto Rosseyn's as he nearly trips over his own two feet. Stop him! Tancredi's voice is a desperate shout in Rosseyn's head.

A split second later, a big Marine who Rosseyn's worked with previously emerges from the tunnel, slug-thrower in hand. "I'm walking slowly out of respect for our former relationship, Commander. I could have killed you minutes ago, but I was hoping you'd have the courage to accept the inevitable like a warrior. You think these techs are going to save your sorry hide, mind-bender?"

What are your intentions?
Combat posts.
Attachments
Hangar-Bay-2.jpg
"The older I get the closer Lloyd comes to making sense." ~Uncle Servo
"Well, you have been Lloyd-pilled for years." ~ Bahb Silunt
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
User avatar
Augur
Admin
 
Posts: 4877
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey

Re: Flight Deck: Hangar Bay 2

Postby Rosseyn » Mon May 25, 2015 5:04 pm

Perception: 1d20:
8
+3 regarding modern technology, +5 to perceiving any tactile characteristics
JIC: 1d20:
5
/1d100:
91


Tancredi? Who could have shot... Oh. Frak. Rosseyn starts going over what he knows about the Marine standing over Tancredi. Fast. Really fast. And can also make me slow. Frak it all to hell. If anyone can do this, it's me.
Barrak wrote:"You think these techs are going to save your sorry hide, mind-bender?'

"No, that's my job. Stand down or I'll stand you down."
He's not gonna comply. He just shot an LTC. And if I can't do this, I'm next.
Nova will slam the strongest force bubble around Barrak that he can before he switches his arm to its metal form and carefully picks Tancredi up. "What the frak happened, 'Credi?" He makes his way as quickly as he can to the location of the gateway that he just closed down. Always have an escape route.

Initiative: 1d20+3 = 22:
19
(+3 more vs guns and machines or +4 more vs AI, computers and auto defense systems)
APM: 6

Actions 1-2: Create FULL STRENGTH forcefield around Barrak (2400 SDC).
Action 3-4: APS: Limb Steel and Pick up Tancredi with it.*
Actions 5-6: Head toward location of gutted Bait and Switch/closed Gateway.

*There's no added strength, it just sounds cool.

Auto-dodge vs hi-tech guns: 1d20+4 = 23:
19
1d20+4 = 10:
6
1d20+4 = 9:
5
1d20+4 = 5:
1
1d20+4 = 22:
18
1d20+4 = 18:
14
Lieutenant Commander Rosseyn "Nova" Ridatharen
Current Details
Image
H.P.: 37/37
S.D.C.: 79/79
Energy Form S.D.C.: 119/119


Current Gear:
Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol:
  • Range: 200 feet.
  • Damage: 5D6 per shot, double for short burst.
  • Rate of Fire: Single shot or short burst. Payload: 15/15.
Battle Harness w/ Ball Bearings
Throwing Knives

Current Conditions:

Constant Conditions: Impervious to Fear & Terror, Mechanical Awareness, Heightened Sense of Touch.

Gateways (0/15):
Image
User avatar
Rosseyn
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 413
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:53 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Flight Deck: Hangar Bay 2

Postby Augur » Wed May 27, 2015 2:47 pm

Barrak wrote:"You think these techs are going to save your sorry hide, mind-bender?'

"No, that's my job. Stand down or I'll stand you down." Nova slams down the strongest force bubble that he can around Barrak. The Marine hits it almost immediately.

"Damnit!" The big marine screams in frustration. He immediately starts blasting Nova's forcefield with a cone of cold shooting from his palms.

Nova switches his arm to metal and carefully picks Tancredi up. "What the frak happened, 'Credi?"

Tancredi coughs up some blood as Nova drags him away. "CDC...Admiralty in danger..." cough cough Tancred loses consciousness as he coughs up more blood while speaking.
Attachments
Hangar-Bay-2.jpg
"The older I get the closer Lloyd comes to making sense." ~Uncle Servo
"Well, you have been Lloyd-pilled for years." ~ Bahb Silunt
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
User avatar
Augur
Admin
 
Posts: 4877
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey

Re: Flight Deck: Hangar Bay 2

Postby Rosseyn » Fri May 29, 2015 4:14 pm

Perception: 1d20:
15
+3 regarding modern technology, +5 to perceiving any tactile characteristics
JIC: 1d20:
12
/1d100:
1


Shit, I can't run with this weight and open a gateway. Better here than not at all. Nova concentrates on opening a new gateway between the Flight Deck and the Crow's Nest. You'll be safe with the doors sealed shut there. Then... I take this frakker down. "Don't you go anywhere Wynd. I'm coming for you." Once the gateway is open, he will bring Tancredi to the other side, close the gateway and drop his forcefield.


Initiative: 1d20+3 = 14:
11
(+3 more vs guns and machines or +4 more vs AI, computers and auto defense systems)
APM: 6

Actions 1-6: Open a new gateway to Crow's Nest.

Auto-dodge vs hi-tech guns: 1d20+4 = 24:
20
1d20+4 = 21:
17
1d20+4 = 12:
8
1d20+4 = 5:
1
1d20+4 = 9:
5
1d20+4 = 16:
12
Lieutenant Commander Rosseyn "Nova" Ridatharen
Current Details
Image
H.P.: 37/37
S.D.C.: 79/79
Energy Form S.D.C.: 119/119


Current Gear:
Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol:
  • Range: 200 feet.
  • Damage: 5D6 per shot, double for short burst.
  • Rate of Fire: Single shot or short burst. Payload: 15/15.
Battle Harness w/ Ball Bearings
Throwing Knives

Current Conditions:

Constant Conditions: Impervious to Fear & Terror, Mechanical Awareness, Heightened Sense of Touch.

Gateways (0/15):
Image
User avatar
Rosseyn
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 413
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:53 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Flight Deck: Hangar Bay 2

Postby Augur » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:40 pm

Cairo and Halko breeze through the p-ways at a good clip, crouching low on the force disk in order to keep from dashing their skulls to bits on the overhead hatch combing and exposed pipes and cabling. Gilina is flying close behind them when they finally reach the tunnel into Hangar Bay 2. They emerge from the tunnel and into the cavernous Hangar Bay (40' ceilings--flyers go wild!) just as a flash of bluish-white light catches their peripheral vision. There's a number of technicians looking really freaked-out amid the various Albatrosses and Shrikes in the Hangar Bay, and a lithe, dark-skinned gal standing atop the fuselage of the nearest craft who appears coiled and tensed to strike like a viper. (Halko would recognize her as 3rd Lieutenant "Rerun" of the 2nd SOG.) The deck leading into the hangar from about their position is spattered with a blood trail leading aft some distance. There's an open gateway just past the blood trail, and trapped in a rapidly fracturing forcefield bubble is a certain Marine Officer formerly of the 1st SOG who's screaming like a man possessed and pounding away at the bubble with fists encased in ice.

He must have seen the looks on the faces of the various techs change, for when Halko, Cairo, and Gilina appear, he turns to them and shouts. "Help me out of here! Nova doesn't know what he's doing! The Commander was involved in the destruction of the homeworld! We have to get him!"

What are your intentions?
Attachments
Hangar-Bay-2.jpg
"The older I get the closer Lloyd comes to making sense." ~Uncle Servo
"Well, you have been Lloyd-pilled for years." ~ Bahb Silunt
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
User avatar
Augur
Admin
 
Posts: 4877
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey

Re: Flight Deck: Hangar Bay 2

Postby Cairo » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:56 am

Perception (+2): 1d20+2 = 14:
12

Save vs Psionics (+2): 1d20+2 = 7:
5

JiC D20: 1d20:
19

JiC D100: 1d100:
58


Military Etiquette [70%]: 1d100:
69


Conditions: Cloak of Darkness (All Attackers are ½ their bonuses to Strike/Parry/Dodge/Disarm/Entangle, ½ their Initiative & Perception, Resistant (½ Damage) from Light/Laser based attacks, Impervious to shadow-based attacks), Force Disc.

Cairo guides his Force-Disc up around the Force-Bubble, ***What-the-HELL?!? ... Ok blood everywhere, and a guy throwing around accusations. Nova's kind of clearly on 1 side with the Bubble and the Portal, but it sounds like this marine knows Halko ...***

"Backlash do we know this Marine? He's after Nova, but people are being Mind-frakked all over. Damn-it-we're going to need a crate of Limiter-Cuffs before we have to start putting people into boxes."

As they reach the far-side and (hopefully) Nova's portal, CJ hazard's a glance through the portal to see what lies beyond, **Where the Frak are you Nova? ... Are you Mind-controlled? Is this guy withe the Ice-knuckles? ... What Commander is the Marine talking about?? ... Damn he looks big. I could -- probably -- take him if I had to, with my Cloak ... rather have a Wardog for a dance like this though ... **

He then turns back, "Marine. Conspiracy to assault the Homeworld is a courtmarshal offense and if you're right he'll end up flash-frozen in the void so they can keep his DNA, but you don't want time in the Brig if you are wrong ..."

If the guy breaks through and attacks, CJ will initially dodge as best he can.

Initiative [+2]: 1d20+2 = 11:
9

APM: 6
Dodge [+14]: 1d20+14 = 33:
19
1d20+14 = 31:
17
1d20+14 = 30:
16
Last edited by Cairo on Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2nd Lt. Cairo Xanreys
Current Details
Image
Natural AR: 12
H.P.: 262/262
S.D.C.: 1450/1450

Constant Conditions:
Impervious to [Mind] Control & Possession; Impervious to Radiation/Depressurization/Cold; Breathes without Air (& can speak in a Vacuum); Resistant to Gravity Based Attacks [½ Damage/Effects]; Supervision: Spectrum Vision (Able to see energy magnetic fields, the electromagnetic spectrum, radio waves, electricity, microwaves, phase fields, force fields, x-rays, and all forms of radiation, 180ft); Regenerates 30/Hr (HP or SDC); Fatigues at 1/3 Normal Rate, Nightvision: 600', Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)
User avatar
Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 657
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:22 am
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Flight Deck: Hangar Bay 2

Postby Halko » Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:28 pm

Percep: 1d20+1 = 19:
18

JIC: 1d20:
8
1d100:
45

Init: 1d20+2 = 12:
10


Halko tries to take everything in all at once as he rides along on the force disk.

Halko thinks as they approach the force bubble/portal, Crap, is that blood Tancredi's or Nova's? What the frak is going on here? Tancredi helped the Atorians, HA! Even so, that means courtmarshal not murder squad. Frak, that means Barrak's compromised either way you go. FRAK, FRAK!

Fang wrote:"Backlash do we know this Marine? He's after Nova, but people are being Mind-frakked all over. Damn-it-we're going to need a crate of Limiter-Cuffs before we have to start putting people into boxes."


Halko nods to Cairo's question, "Get to Nova quick before the portal closes. Can't trust Barrak if he's a murder squad. We can figure it out on the other side."

He shouts to Gilina, "You still with us Lieutenant Hassan? Get through the portal, quick."

If Cairo doesn't move to the portal within a few seconds, Halko will jump off the force disk and sprint through the portal, please don't close, please don't close, please don't close...
Staff Sergeant Jerric "Backlash" Halko
Image
Current Details

H.P.: 52/52
S.D.C.: 80/80

Constant Conditions:
Re-Channel and Expel Energy: absorb any energy based attack and expel it at his attacker or another target at 2 times its original power
Re-Channel Kinetic Energy: absorb any physical/kinetic energy attack and expel that energy in the form of a punch, kick or force blast. The character is not knocked down or back by the impact or explosion
Vulnerable to: Heat and cold based attacks, edged weapons (cutting & stabbing), gas attacks, poison, drugs, disease, psionics and magic.

Image ImageImage
User avatar
Halko
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 558
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:07 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic (PC)

Re: Flight Deck: Hangar Bay 2

Postby Gilina » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:44 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 22:
20

JiC d20 | d100: 1d20:
13
| 1d100:
16


Gilina is not happy with Cairo, and chastises him on their trip down to the hangar, "You think your so high and mighty, and your so eager to shoot our own. We just lost billions of people, and you want to shoot what's left. Not to mention on board a starship and the likelihood of causing a catastrophe with every shot."

It isn't till Halko pulls her out of her tirade that she calms down, "Sorry, just a few weeks ago I was a civilian, and this is all new to me. Being conscripted after a your planet blows up right in front of your eyes. It gets to you." She lets her words trail off. "No callsign yet, but nice to meet you Backlash."

She ends up being silent the rest of the trip, even if Cairo starts to rip into her. Her mind going back to the day she watched the planet implode, the world collapse in on itself. It isn't till a man starts yelling at her that she is pulled back to reality, What is going on here? Who is that? Just then she hears Halko say get through the portal, she pours on the speed. Her flight powers kicking into overdrive, I hope he knows where that portal is going.

If it looks like Halko isn't yet on the move as she is about to fly by him, she grabs a hold of the soldier picking him up and flying through the portal as fast as she can go.


Initiative: 1d20+9 = 21:
12

AutoDodge (+9 not added in) 7d20:
17, 16, 12, 8, 12, 9, 13
User avatar
Gilina
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:36 pm

Re: Flight Deck: Hangar Bay 2

Postby Cairo » Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:18 pm

Cairo wrote:Perception (+2): Original post: 1d20+2 = 14:
12

Save vs Psionics (+2): Original post: 1d20+2 = 7:
5

JiC D20: Original post: 1d20:
19

JiC D100: Original post: 1d100:
58


Military Etiquette [70%]: Original post: 1d100:
69


Conditions: Cloak of Darkness (All Attackers are ½ their bonuses to Strike/Parry/Dodge/Disarm/Entangle, ½ their Initiative & Perception, Resistant (½ Damage) from Light/Laser based attacks, Impervious to shadow-based attacks), Force Disc.

Initiative [+2]: Original post: 1d20+2 = 11:
9

APM: 6
Dodge [+14]: Original post: 1d20+14 = 33:
19
Original post: 1d20+14 = 31:
17
Original post: 1d20+14 = 30:
16


When Halko and Hassan make for the Portal, CJ glides to the Nova-Portal and steps off his Force Disc. **Ok so, I guess we want to follow Nova regardless of if he is Mind-frakked because getting through means we can figure it out. If we stay stuck in the Hangar without him, it'll be damn hard to figure out.** With a step he moves through the Portal, then glances back to mentally flip the Force Disc vertical, and expands it to a 15 ft diameter the farside of the Gateway is fully blocked.
2nd Lt. Cairo Xanreys
Current Details
Image
Natural AR: 12
H.P.: 262/262
S.D.C.: 1450/1450

Constant Conditions:
Impervious to [Mind] Control & Possession; Impervious to Radiation/Depressurization/Cold; Breathes without Air (& can speak in a Vacuum); Resistant to Gravity Based Attacks [½ Damage/Effects]; Supervision: Spectrum Vision (Able to see energy magnetic fields, the electromagnetic spectrum, radio waves, electricity, microwaves, phase fields, force fields, x-rays, and all forms of radiation, 180ft); Regenerates 30/Hr (HP or SDC); Fatigues at 1/3 Normal Rate, Nightvision: 600', Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)
User avatar
Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 657
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:22 am
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Flight Deck: Hangar Bay 2

Postby Augur » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:53 pm

Day 41, 1245

"Backlash do we know this Marine? He's after Nova, but people are being Mind-frakked all over. Damn-it-we're going to need a crate of limiter-cuffs before we have to start putting people into boxes."

Halko nods to Cairo's question, "Get to Nova quick before the portal closes. Can't trust Barrak if he's a murder squad. We can figure it out on the other side."

CJ hazards a glance through the portal to see what lies beyond the shimmering blue-white portal. He sees a portion of the bar, and the usual bartender who tends The Crow's Nest. She's got a slug-thrower at the ready and tracking aim on someone. Her face is a mask of cool indifference. Cairo turns back to the officer in the force bubble. "Marine. Conspiracy to assault the Homeworld is a court-martial offense and if you're right he'll end up flash-frozen in the void so they can keep his DNA, but you don't want time in the Brig if you are wrong..." Cairo says to the big Marine officer in the bubble.

Halko shouts to Gilina, "You still with us Lieutenant Hassan? Get through the portal, quick."

Gilina flies through the portal just ahead of Halko, and then closely followed by Cairo who then attempts to block off the gateway with a force disk.

Now you Schmuckatellies must post to The Crows Nest.
"The older I get the closer Lloyd comes to making sense." ~Uncle Servo
"Well, you have been Lloyd-pilled for years." ~ Bahb Silunt
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
User avatar
Augur
Admin
 
Posts: 4877
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey

Re: Flight Deck: Hangar Bay 2

Postby Augur » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:33 pm

Day 41, 1250

The gathered members of the 1st SOG re-enter Hangar Bay 2. The first thing that's clear to all is that Barrak is gone. The second thing noticed is that "Rerun" is prone on the deck, shivering, and clearly looks battered. A closer inspection will reveal patches of what looks like freezer burn across her upper body. All the techs present, save the one nearest the door, are dutifully minding their own business out of fear of getting involved. The tech nearest the door is getting to his feet, and looks a bit shaken up.

What are your intentions?
Attachments
Hangar-Bay-2.jpg
"The older I get the closer Lloyd comes to making sense." ~Uncle Servo
"Well, you have been Lloyd-pilled for years." ~ Bahb Silunt
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
User avatar
Augur
Admin
 
Posts: 4877
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey

Re: Flight Deck: Hangar Bay 2

Postby Cairo » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:38 am

Perception (+2): 1d20+2 = 9:
7

JiC D20: 1d20:
9

JiC D100: 1d100:
49


Military Etiquette [75%]: 1d100:
70


Conditions: Cloak of Darkness (All Attackers are ½ their bonuses to Strike/Parry/Dodge/Disarm/Entangle, ½ their Initiative & Perception, Resistant (½ Damage) from Light/Laser based attacks, Impervious to shadow-based attacks).

CJ looks around at the aftermath of Barrak's departure and heads for Rerun, ***Blood & ashes ... what-the ..?!? *** He's fairly sure one of the others will check on the fallen technician.

As he reaches the fallen LT Cairo will (if she seems to have her wits about her) offer a hand to help, if not he'll kneel for a moment. If she is conscious he will to ask her, "Are you ok? Do you need to get to Sick-Bay? ... " after those answer's he'll inquire "Did that Loxa of a Marine say anything about where he was headed or if there were others?".

*^* If Rerun is not conscious, he will check her vitals to be sure she is breathing then call over a couple tech, "Hey can you guys get her to Sick-bay? Or take her up into this Albatross and crack open a first aid kit?"

Looking back to Nova and Halko, "Nova are those your only portal options on the Dauntless? We should contact the CDC on the Ops Deck. There's got to be a Bitchbox around here somewhere, maybe we can put a line to the Lounge as well to check for Crash & Gyn? I'd love to not be walking around in just a flightsuit with a frakking baton. Shall we grab our gear? Maybe bring along what we can for our others."

Edit: Updated Skill Percentage :) that should have been 75% instead of 70%
Last edited by Cairo on Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
2nd Lt. Cairo Xanreys
Current Details
Image
Natural AR: 12
H.P.: 262/262
S.D.C.: 1450/1450

Constant Conditions:
Impervious to [Mind] Control & Possession; Impervious to Radiation/Depressurization/Cold; Breathes without Air (& can speak in a Vacuum); Resistant to Gravity Based Attacks [½ Damage/Effects]; Supervision: Spectrum Vision (Able to see energy magnetic fields, the electromagnetic spectrum, radio waves, electricity, microwaves, phase fields, force fields, x-rays, and all forms of radiation, 180ft); Regenerates 30/Hr (HP or SDC); Fatigues at 1/3 Normal Rate, Nightvision: 600', Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)
User avatar
Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 657
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:22 am
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Flight Deck: Hangar Bay 2

Postby Rosseyn » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:18 pm

Perception: 1d20:
11
+3 regarding modern technology, +5 to perceiving any tactile characteristics
JIC: 1d20:
4
/1d100:
23


The Game Master wrote:The voice of Wasted follows the gathered members of the 1st SOG as they race back through the gateway. "No need to guard this spook; he's dead. Someone was through, I count four holes in him...looks like from a slug-thrower, too."

Frakking goddamnit. Tancredi was a good man. Wynd will pay for this if it means my life.

Nova lets CJ take care of Rerun for a moment while he intakes the information in front of him. Wynd is out, Rerun is down and he battered a tech. He could be anywhere on the ship by now.
Cairo wrote:"Nova are those your only portal options on the Dauntless? We should contact the CDC on the Ops Deck. There's got to be a Bitchbox around here somewhere, maybe we can put a line to the Lounge as well to check for Crash & Gyn? I'd love to not be walking around in just a flightsuit with a frakking baton. Shall we grab our gear? Maybe bring along what we can for our others."

"You get on the bitchbox, warn CDC and get Links down here ASAP. If you can find the others, do it. Let's head to the berthing and get geared up. We've got a fight ahead of us. And no idea against who else. One thing is certain. We take down Barrak Wynd for the murder of Lieutenant Commander Tancredi. You've got two minutes. Make it count."

Nova walks with purpose over to the technician righting himself, while giving the rest of the techs disparaging looks. "You alright soldier? Tell me what happened?"
Lieutenant Commander Rosseyn "Nova" Ridatharen
Current Details
Image
H.P.: 37/37
S.D.C.: 79/79
Energy Form S.D.C.: 119/119


Current Gear:
Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol:
  • Range: 200 feet.
  • Damage: 5D6 per shot, double for short burst.
  • Rate of Fire: Single shot or short burst. Payload: 15/15.
Battle Harness w/ Ball Bearings
Throwing Knives

Current Conditions:

Constant Conditions: Impervious to Fear & Terror, Mechanical Awareness, Heightened Sense of Touch.

Gateways (0/15):
Image
User avatar
Rosseyn
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 413
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:53 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Flight Deck: Hangar Bay 2

Postby Halko » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:01 pm

Percep: 1d20+1 = 14:
13

JIC: 1d20:
15
1d100:
16


First Aid 65%=1d100:
71
, 1d100:
51
, 1d100:
49


Halko charges over to the downed Rerun. Taking note of her injuries he stunned for a moment, "Frak, I forgot he had the cold power. I'm not immune to that." He about to ask her if she okay, when Cairo does just that. Get it together Halko, you can't be immune to everything. Looking back down at Rerun, Halko attempts to appraise her condition, "I think you have some frostbite. I'm not sure how bad it is." He looks over to Cairo, "The most we can do for her here is get her warmed back up."

If Rerun isn't responding or the techs don't come over to take her to medical, Halko will stay by her and try help. Once Rerun's condition has been determined, Halko will look for a bitchbox. He'll start his search over by the main hatch and the downed tech that's trying to stand.

When Nova starts giving orders, Halko will speak up. "Sir, I've got more gear in our lockers here than I do back at the berthing. There should be a full standard suit of armor, some grenades and my STAR with some extra clips. For the most part, I'll be okay without my armor if one of you want to take it. If not, I'll be more than happy to suit up and get some comms going. Lieutenant Hassan, do you have any assigned gear yet? Is it all back at the berthing?"
Last edited by Halko on Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Staff Sergeant Jerric "Backlash" Halko
Image
Current Details

H.P.: 52/52
S.D.C.: 80/80

Constant Conditions:
Re-Channel and Expel Energy: absorb any energy based attack and expel it at his attacker or another target at 2 times its original power
Re-Channel Kinetic Energy: absorb any physical/kinetic energy attack and expel that energy in the form of a punch, kick or force blast. The character is not knocked down or back by the impact or explosion
Vulnerable to: Heat and cold based attacks, edged weapons (cutting & stabbing), gas attacks, poison, drugs, disease, psionics and magic.

Image ImageImage
User avatar
Halko
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 558
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:07 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic (PC)

Re: Flight Deck: Hangar Bay 2

Postby Cairo » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:54 pm

Rolls Carried Forward
Perception (+2): 1d20+2 = 9.
JiC D20: 1d20 = 9.
JiC D100: 1d100 = 49.


Conditions: Cloak of Darkness (All Attackers are ½ their bonuses to Strike/Parry/Dodge/Disarm/Entangle, ½ their Initiative & Perception, Resistant (½ Damage) from Light/Laser based attacks, Impervious to shadow-based attacks).

Cairo will nod to Nova, "Links had a line of wounded going out the Sick-Bay and a few casualties as of about 10 minutes ago. Berthing is a good place to gear up ... but our gear is over there by the Bait & Switch ... "

Once Rerun is handled (i.e. hopefully she can stand or someone is looking after her), the PA Pilot summons up a Force Disc and flies himself over to the stack of crates. Given his shadow-cloak Cairo feels comfortable very quickly changing into a set of A.D.F. Marine Armor from the Team Gear, then locates his Sidearm [Slugthrower], a STAR (slung across his back), and [2] Smoke Grenades.

With that done CJ will grab the duffle bag with his own Standard ADF Armor to grab gear for the rest of the squad if he can. Cairo shoves in a A.D.F. Light Strike Anti-Gravity Suit (from Ryden's Stuff), 3 Slugthrowers, 2 STARs, and a dozen magazines for each, ***Ok ... Ummm that's a Sidearm for Brainiac, Crash, & Pops. 2 STARS, & I can give them mine if we need 3 ... I don't think we have room for more in this bag ... Damn.***

Cairo stretches and adjusts a bit in the new armor then summons up a Force-Disc to carry the bag-o-stuff for the absent SOG members. He will then locate the Bitchbox for the Hangar and call up the CDC, This is LT Xanreys with the 1st SOG in Hangar-Bay 2. We have about 1/2 our Squad here, and just had a Marine drop Lt. Commander Tancredi. Sick-Bay had injured lining to the door ... Requesting Sitrep and Directive "

Radio: Basic [85%]: 1d100:
74
-- Operate Bitchbox
Military Etiquette [75%] 1d100:
21
-- Proper method of requesting orders? (Not sure)
2nd Lt. Cairo Xanreys
Current Details
Image
Natural AR: 12
H.P.: 262/262
S.D.C.: 1450/1450

Constant Conditions:
Impervious to [Mind] Control & Possession; Impervious to Radiation/Depressurization/Cold; Breathes without Air (& can speak in a Vacuum); Resistant to Gravity Based Attacks [½ Damage/Effects]; Supervision: Spectrum Vision (Able to see energy magnetic fields, the electromagnetic spectrum, radio waves, electricity, microwaves, phase fields, force fields, x-rays, and all forms of radiation, 180ft); Regenerates 30/Hr (HP or SDC); Fatigues at 1/3 Normal Rate, Nightvision: 600', Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)
User avatar
Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 657
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:22 am
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Flight Deck: Hangar Bay 2

Postby Gilina » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:12 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 18:
16

JiC d20 | d100: 1d20:
3
| 1d100:
10


Current Conditions: Force Aura: SDC: 200 / AR: 14 / HF 10 | No Minuses in Darkness/Blinded

Gilina accepts the baton from Halko and puts down the chair. "Thank you," she grabs the baton and spins it around in her wrist, like an expert baton user. If Halko, questions her she simply replies, "Marching Band."

Popping through the portal again, all her hairs stick up again, due to the static electricity. Looking around, she doesn't see the man in the forcefield they fled from just minutes before. Standing there for just long enough to make her stand out as a newbie to the unit. That happened way too fast, there had to be someone else in here.

Halko again snaps Gilina out of her thoughts. "Yeah, I have my gear. It got sent over, should be here somewhere." She proceeds to look for her gear. "I know they are fighting all over the ship. But shouldn't we disable them instead of kill." Gilina holsters her pistol. "I can set up a makeshift prison cell using an airlock. Disable the controls on the inside. Maybe even alter the gravity controls to be a bit excessive. A 'Man Trap' if you will."

"Do you think it's feasible with the time we have?"

Initiative: 1d20+9 = 26:
17

AutoDodge (+9 not added in) 7d20:
2, 4, 6, 7, 10, 16, 19
User avatar
Gilina
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:36 pm

Re: Flight Deck: Hangar Bay 2

Postby Rosseyn » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:12 am

(Rolls held over)

Nova looks over to the new girl. She's got brains and... He gives her a nod. "Make it so. I can set up a gateway in the cell to deposit mutineers wherever we may find them."
Lieutenant Commander Rosseyn "Nova" Ridatharen
Current Details
Image
H.P.: 37/37
S.D.C.: 79/79
Energy Form S.D.C.: 119/119


Current Gear:
Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol:
  • Range: 200 feet.
  • Damage: 5D6 per shot, double for short burst.
  • Rate of Fire: Single shot or short burst. Payload: 15/15.
Battle Harness w/ Ball Bearings
Throwing Knives

Current Conditions:

Constant Conditions: Impervious to Fear & Terror, Mechanical Awareness, Heightened Sense of Touch.

Gateways (0/15):
Image
User avatar
Rosseyn
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 413
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:53 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Flight Deck: Hangar Bay 2

Postby Gilina » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:09 pm

((rolls carried over))

Research -- 2d100:
30, 44
/ 59%
Electrical Engineer -- 2d100:
32, 8
/ 39%
Mechanical Engineer -- 2d100:
17, 11
/ 54%

Gilina looks over to Nova, "On it!" She quickly finds an accessible airlock and starts to go to work. Pulling out her Datapad, she quickly looks up the construction diagram of the airlock. Noting the airlock control number and typing it in. "Let's see what we got." She delves deeply into the information looking to see where the power to the door is located. Ah, I can disable it from this access point. Pulling out her tools, she opens the panel and looks at the power conduit and disconnects the main power to the door. But the panel is still lit. Battery! she thinks to herself. She puts the panel back on, and seals it up then goes to the control panel. She pops the panel open, and disconnects the emergency battery. As the panel goes dead she smiles.

Now that they can't go into space, let's do the inside. She quickly goes through the same process on the inside. Minding that the power to the control panel on the outside still needed to be maintained.

"It's taken me a little while longer than I expected to get the doors locked down. Do you still want me to try and get the gravity up to three or four gravities." Gilina directs her question to Nova
User avatar
Gilina
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:36 pm

Re: Flight Deck: Hangar Bay 2

Postby Halko » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:59 pm

[rolls held]

Gilina wrote:Gilina accepts the baton from Halko and puts down the chair. "Thank you," she grabs the baton and spins it around in her wrist, like an expert baton user. If Halko, questions her she simply replies, "Marching Band."


Halko grins as Lieutenant Hassan takes the energy baton and shows off a little, "Whatever you say Lieutenant."

Gilina wrote:Halko again snaps Gilina out of her thoughts. "Yeah, I have my gear. It got sent over, should be here somewhere." She proceeds to look for her gear.


Halko nods to the new Lieutenant, "Well, if it wasn't in the berthing when we were there a little while ago, then it was likely delivered to the storage lockers here in the hangar bay." Halko points over to whats left of the Bait & Switch, "Over there by what's left of our last ship." He gives her a grin at the implication of what might have caused the ship's current status.
Staff Sergeant Jerric "Backlash" Halko
Image
Current Details

H.P.: 52/52
S.D.C.: 80/80

Constant Conditions:
Re-Channel and Expel Energy: absorb any energy based attack and expel it at his attacker or another target at 2 times its original power
Re-Channel Kinetic Energy: absorb any physical/kinetic energy attack and expel that energy in the form of a punch, kick or force blast. The character is not knocked down or back by the impact or explosion
Vulnerable to: Heat and cold based attacks, edged weapons (cutting & stabbing), gas attacks, poison, drugs, disease, psionics and magic.

Image ImageImage
User avatar
Halko
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 558
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:07 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic (PC)

Re: Flight Deck: Hangar Bay 2

Postby Cairo » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:01 pm

Rolls Carried Forward
Perception (+2): 1d20+2 = 9.
JiC D20: 1d20 = 9.
JiC D100: 1d100 = 49.


Conditions: Cloak of Darkness (All Attackers are ½ their bonuses to Strike/Parry/Dodge/Disarm/Entangle, ½ their Initiative & Perception, Resistant (½ Damage) from Light/Laser based attacks, Impervious to shadow-based attacks).

CJ overhears Hassan's proposed Airlock-Cell idea, **Hope we have time for her to get it completed, even the way she describes it, it won't have a way to keep 'prisoners' from jumping back out once we put them in, so we have to bring everyone in at once ... we're going to have to be careful.**

He will then turn his attention back to strapping on his armor and reporting in via the Bitchbox.
2nd Lt. Cairo Xanreys
Current Details
Image
Natural AR: 12
H.P.: 262/262
S.D.C.: 1450/1450

Constant Conditions:
Impervious to [Mind] Control & Possession; Impervious to Radiation/Depressurization/Cold; Breathes without Air (& can speak in a Vacuum); Resistant to Gravity Based Attacks [½ Damage/Effects]; Supervision: Spectrum Vision (Able to see energy magnetic fields, the electromagnetic spectrum, radio waves, electricity, microwaves, phase fields, force fields, x-rays, and all forms of radiation, 180ft); Regenerates 30/Hr (HP or SDC); Fatigues at 1/3 Normal Rate, Nightvision: 600', Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)
User avatar
Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 657
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:22 am
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Flight Deck: Hangar Bay 2

Postby Augur » Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:26 pm

Day 41, 1300

Halko charges over to the downed Rerun. He's about to ask her if she okay, when Cairo does just that.

CJ kneels next to Rerun. "Are you okay? Do you need to get to Sick Bay? Did that Loxa of a Marine say anything about where he was headed or if there were others?"

She gets an elbow under her. "J-j-just a bit t-t-tossed up. I came at him af-f-fter seeing him b-b-break out." She shivers heavily. "Then he just k-k-kind of disap-p-peared. Then I was getting p-p-punched and hit with cold. F-f-frakker never said a word."

Looking back down at Rerun, Halko attempts to appraise her condition. "I think you have some frostbite. I'm not sure how bad it is." He looks over to Cairo, "The most we can do for her here is get her warmed back up." She shakily nods her head and offers Jerrick a weak smile. She doesn't appear to have any visible signs of frostbite, but does seem to be experiencing some mild hypothermia, and is pretty well beat-up.

CJ looks back to Nova and Halko. "Nova are those your only portal options on the Dauntless? We should contact CDC on the Ops Deck. There's got to be a bitchbox around here somewhere. Maybe we can put a line to the Lounge as well to check for Crash & Gyn. I'd love to not be walking around in just a flightsuit with a frakking baton. Shall we grab our gear? Maybe bring along what we can for our others."

Rosseyn replies to CJ. "You get on the bitchbox, warn CDC and get Links down here ASAP. If you can find the others, do it. Let's head to the berthing and get geared up. We've got a fight ahead of us. And no idea against who else. One thing is certain. We take down Barrak Wynd for the murder of Lieutenant Commander Tancredi. You've got two minutes. Make it count."

Nova walks with purpose over to the technician righting himself, while giving the rest of the techs disparaging looks. "You alright soldier? Tell me what happened."

The tech starts talking as he tries to rise. "I was about to alert the brig over the bitchbox," he finally gets to his feet, "when something hit me in the jaw. Frakking moved so fast I couldn't even see it. I assume it was that musclebound asshole with blood on his hands. Is Lieutenant Ryra gonna be okay, sir? She was working on her squad's bird when all this shit went down."

Halko speaks up when Nova starts giving orders. "Sir, I've got more gear in our lockers here than I do back at the berthing. There should be a full standard suit of armor, some grenades and my STAR with some extra clips. For the most part, I'll be okay without my armor if one of you want to take it. If not, I'll be more than happy to suit up and get some comms going. Lieutenant Hassan, do you have any assigned gear yet? Is it all back at the berthing?"

Halko snaps Gilina out of her thoughts. "Yeah, I have my gear. It got sent over, should be here somewhere." She looks for her gear. "I know they are fighting all over the ship. But shouldn't we disable them instead of kill. I can set up a makeshift prison cell using an airlock. Disable the controls on the inside. Maybe even alter the gravity controls to be a bit excessive. A 'Man Trap' if you will. Do you think it's feasible with the time we have?"

Nova gives her a nod. "Make it so. I can set up a gateway in the cell to deposit mutineers wherever we may find them."

Halko nods to the new Lieutenant, "Well, if it wasn't in the berthing when we were there a little while ago, then it was likely delivered to the storage lockers here in the hangar bay." Halko points over to whats left of the Bait & Switch, "Over there by what's left of our last ship."

Cairo nods to Nova, "Links had a line of wounded going out the Sick-Bay and a few casualties as of about 10 minutes ago. Berthing is a good place to gear up, but our gear is over there by the Bait & Switch."

Cairo locates the bitchbox in the hangar (next to the battered tech) and calls up CDC. "This is Lieutenant Xanreys with the first SOG in Hangar Bay 2. We have about 1/2 our Squad here, and just had a Marine drop Lt. Commander Tancredi. Sick Bay had injured lining to the door. Requesting sit-rep and directives."

A voice on the other end of the hardwired comm line responds to CJ. "Roger that, Lieutenant Xanreys. Hold your position and await further instructions. We'll send down a few medics ASAP to help with any wounded, but right now we have our hands full. CDC out."

Gilina locates the maintenance airlock near the hangar bay door (used by personnel like herself to access the skin of the ship without venting the whole hangar bay) that she used earlier in the day. She disables the electromechanical controls on the inside of the airlock with relative ease.

Locations of players and NPCs updated on the map.

GM NOTE: If you attempt to do too much in your posts, meaningful dialogs with NPCs (especially when you post actions after such a discussion) cannot happen without retconning that confuses the shit out of the linear flow of events. Just letting you know the whys and hows. ;)

AGM NOTE: PM your AGM a list of what gear you want from what's available in the Hangar Bay. You and your AGM can make arrangements as to how that will be accomplished. Perhaps she'll cut/paste for you, or perhaps she'll have you do it yourself. That's up to her, gents.
Attachments
Hangar-Bay-2.jpg
"The older I get the closer Lloyd comes to making sense." ~Uncle Servo
"Well, you have been Lloyd-pilled for years." ~ Bahb Silunt
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
User avatar
Augur
Admin
 
Posts: 4877
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey

Re: Flight Deck: Hangar Bay 2

Postby Cairo » Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:17 pm

Perception (+2): 1d20+2 = 22:
20

JiC D20: 1d20:
18

JiC D100: 1d100:
19


Military Etiquette [75%]: 1d100:
70


Conditions: Cloak of Darkness (All Attackers are ½ their bonuses to Strike/Parry/Dodge/Disarm/Entangle, ½ their Initiative & Perception, Resistant (½ Damage) from Light/Laser based attacks, Impervious to shadow-based attacks).

CJ finishes up @ the Bitchbox and hustles over to the stack of crates and lockers where the 1st SOG gear is stowed and moves to quickly change into a set of A.D.F. Marine Armor from the Team Gear, he then locates his Sidearm [Slugthrower], a STAR (slung across his back), and some ammunition for his own use. Once done, Cairo will look to locate the duffle bag with his own Standard ADF Armor to grab gear for the rest of the squad if he can. Cairo shoves in a A.D.F. Light Strike Anti-Gravity Suit (from Ryden's Stuff), 3 Slugthrowers, 2 STARs, and a 8 magazines for each.

As he works, the PA Pilot silently muses to himself, **Stay in place? That's kind of flipping let down ... But damnit we don't only have 1/2 the Squad here ... WTF happened to the big-ass-Marine? ... Then we need Ryden, Zeddeus, and Gyn. But maybe the 1/2 Squad is enough. In a damn hallway firefight we could make a big difference couldn't we? **

Once done, CJ drops the gearbag onto a Force Disc, steps on and heads over near Nova to report (or will do so if Nova himself comes nearby while CJ is still packing up gear), "CDC said to hold position here and wait. Said they had their hands full ... " If either Halko or Hassan come by he will give the same 1-line update.

AGM PM Sent.
2nd Lt. Cairo Xanreys
Current Details
Image
Natural AR: 12
H.P.: 262/262
S.D.C.: 1450/1450

Constant Conditions:
Impervious to [Mind] Control & Possession; Impervious to Radiation/Depressurization/Cold; Breathes without Air (& can speak in a Vacuum); Resistant to Gravity Based Attacks [½ Damage/Effects]; Supervision: Spectrum Vision (Able to see energy magnetic fields, the electromagnetic spectrum, radio waves, electricity, microwaves, phase fields, force fields, x-rays, and all forms of radiation, 180ft); Regenerates 30/Hr (HP or SDC); Fatigues at 1/3 Normal Rate, Nightvision: 600', Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)
User avatar
Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 657
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:22 am
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Flight Deck: Hangar Bay 2

Postby Gilina » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:24 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 9:
7

JiC d20 | d100: 1d20:
8
| 1d100:
86


Computer Operation -- 1d100:
10
/ 69%
Computer Repair -- 1d100:
22
/ 54%
Spacecraft Mechanics (Anti-Gravity) -- 1d100:
49
/ 59%
Advanced Mathematics -- 1d100:
9
/ 79%

Current Conditions: No Minuses in Darkness/Blinded

Gilina steps back, and smiles at her work. "I believe this is going to work," she says out loud and almost in disbelief. She quickly turns around and waves someone close down. "Can you please get Nova for me," she points to Nova on the other side of the Hangar. "Let him know that I'm ready for him to inspect my hold."

She plugs in her datapad to the outside control panel and starts to recalibrate the control mechanisms, overriding the safety protocols. I have to remove the safety protocols in order to change the gravity field from taking orders from the centralized inertial compensator sensor.

If she is able to get through the computer locks:

"I have the gravity controls under my control. I can manipulate the grav plate to produce several gravities. Meaning that someone on Arismal that weighs one hundred kilos, would weight roughly two hundred and forty kilos if I set it to Arismal's gas giant. I can even manipulate it even more to adjust for high burn maneuvers." She stops for a second to make sure that they are following her talking points. "I wouldn't recommend going any higher than four gravities, as it could burn out the unit. But as soon as I start tweaking with it, it will probably need to be refurbished."

If given enough time after configuring the grav plate:

Gilina will quickly find her armor and start donning it. Making sure that it is completely sealed in case she needs to go EVA again. If speed is of essence, and her power capable of doing so. She will utilize her Body Armor Melding to slip into her armor quicker.
User avatar
Gilina
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:36 pm

Re: Flight Deck: Hangar Bay 2

Postby Rosseyn » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:36 pm

Perception: 1d20:
11
+3 regarding modern technology, +5 to perceiving any tactile characteristics
JIC: 1d20:
14
/1d100:
16


The Game Master wrote:The tech starts talking as he tries to rise. "I was about to alert the brig over the bitchbox," he finally gets to his feet, "when something hit me in the jaw. Frakking moved so fast I couldn't even see it. I assume it was that musclebound asshole with blood on his hands. Is Lieutenant Ryra gonna be okay, sir? She was working on her squad's bird when all this shit went down."

"Good work, soldier. You were trying to do right. She'll be fine. They've got medics on the way. We're gonna go find the crazy SOB who did this."

Nova watches as CJ brings his gearbag over via force disk. "Well, we're not waiting around here. We're finding Wynd and stopping him. You uh... you sure you fit in that Marine Armor, son?" Nova gives a quizzical look at CJ before he heads over to suit himself up. He puts on the Standard ADF Armor, and grabs a STAR and his utility belt, complete with throwing knives and ball bearings.

When needed, he'll head over to quickly inspect Gilina's... airlock and set up a gateway inside. "Will the gravity hold them? That is all I care about. I don't want a single one of them getting out."

Once everyone is geared up, Nova will lead the way out of the Hangar Bay and through the P-ways.
Lieutenant Commander Rosseyn "Nova" Ridatharen
Current Details
Image
H.P.: 37/37
S.D.C.: 79/79
Energy Form S.D.C.: 119/119


Current Gear:
Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol:
  • Range: 200 feet.
  • Damage: 5D6 per shot, double for short burst.
  • Rate of Fire: Single shot or short burst. Payload: 15/15.
Battle Harness w/ Ball Bearings
Throwing Knives

Current Conditions:

Constant Conditions: Impervious to Fear & Terror, Mechanical Awareness, Heightened Sense of Touch.

Gateways (0/15):
Image
User avatar
Rosseyn
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 413
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:53 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Flight Deck: Hangar Bay 2

Postby Gilina » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:46 pm

((rolls carried over))

"Will it hold them?" she contemplates the thought and then responds. "It depends. If they are really strong or can manipulate gravity, technology, or who knows what else then no. What this is, is a locked room." She points to the ceiling, "Now if you create a portal up there. Anyone coming in, will fall to the floor. Now them getting back out, will be very tough. They either have to blow a hole through this door, or that one. That or get through your portal."

She takes a step back, "So hold them, it all depends on who you put in here. But it's a makeshift cell with no power dampening."
User avatar
Gilina
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:36 pm

Re: Flight Deck: Hangar Bay 2

Postby Halko » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:50 pm

Percep: 1d20+1 = 17:
16

JIC: 1d20:
14
1d100:
45


After having a chance to study Rerun's wounds, Halko smiles and says, "Yeah, that bastard Barrak can go at sonic speed plus he's got a few other nasty tricks he can pull. The cold blasts are my least favorite. Anyway, its doesn't looks as bad as I first though. You've been pulped a little, but there's no frostbite that I can tell. You're just a little hypothermic. You'll be good to go once you get warmed back up."

Halko stands and glance over to the wrecked Bait & Switch, "I think there's a sleeping bag in my locker. We can start to get you warmed up before we get you to medical." Halko gives a chuckle, "If you'd rather, the LT seems to be holding his portal open to the Crow's Nest. We could get you there to re-coup." When he hears what he just said, Halko thinks that might sound like flirting and adds, "There's a few Shadowhawks there. But I think a trip to medical would be best. Frak, who knows what's going on in the p-ways by now."

Seeing the techs not to far from him reminds him of the other people in the bay. Halko gets another idea and, changing his plans, calls out to all the techs, "Listen up! There's fighting going on all over the ship. I suggest you get aboard this Albatross and seal it up until things calm down." He points to the nearest two techs, "You two. Get Lieutenant Ryra aboard the Albatross, get her warmed up. There should be a medical pack aboard with an emergency blanket and see to her wounds as best you can." With that said, Halko runs for the storage lockers by the pieces of the Bait & Switch.

Halko praises his training as it takes him less than a minute to sprint across the huge hangar bay. Popping his locker open and pulls his spare magazines out of the duffel, then puts them in the satchel. Setting the satchel and his STAR near his feet, Halko starts to put on his ADF standard armor. Seeing Nova nearby Halko remember an idea he got when he was running past the other ships in the bay, "Sir, wouldn't we be able to pick up the ship to ship comms on the radios in the Shrikes?"
Last edited by Halko on Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Staff Sergeant Jerric "Backlash" Halko
Image
Current Details

H.P.: 52/52
S.D.C.: 80/80

Constant Conditions:
Re-Channel and Expel Energy: absorb any energy based attack and expel it at his attacker or another target at 2 times its original power
Re-Channel Kinetic Energy: absorb any physical/kinetic energy attack and expel that energy in the form of a punch, kick or force blast. The character is not knocked down or back by the impact or explosion
Vulnerable to: Heat and cold based attacks, edged weapons (cutting & stabbing), gas attacks, poison, drugs, disease, psionics and magic.

Image ImageImage
User avatar
Halko
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 558
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:07 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic (PC)

Re: Flight Deck: Hangar Bay 2

Postby Captain Cardea » Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:31 pm

(AGM Note: If I mention it is pulled from group assets or the now deceased Gyn's locker I'm deleting it from group assets and its going on your sheet so distribute as needed. This might be a good time to sort out your gear sheets.))

Cairo makes quick work of the locks on their gear and what was usable salvage from the Bait and Switch. Making good on the adage 'Help yourself before you can help others' in crisis planning, he starts suiting up into one of the Marine Armor suits. It's a bit big, but being used to power armor it doesn't bother him much. Then it's time to arm from his personal gear. Even before Gilina works on rigging airlock to be a makeshift prison cell she's arming herself, having grabbed a stun baton earlier and a Slug-Thrower as soon as she see's one...along with a few magazines. All of this happening while Nova and Halko deal with techs and varying degrees of crisis. After, Cairo is bagging up extra gear into his dufflebag while everyone else is managing to find time to kit themselves, including gear from Ryden and Gyn's lockers, before tossing a couple spare suits of armor on the disk as well.

Cairo's Kit wrote:
  • 1x A.D.F. Marine Armor (From Group Assets)
  • 1x A.D.F. Shipboard Tactical Rifle (From Group Assets)
    (Personal Issue was listed on War Dog...War Dog was already taken in for service.)
  • 1x A.D.F. Slug-Thrower (On Sheet)
  • 2x Slug-Thrower Magazines (On Sheet)
  • 2x STAR Magazine (Slug) (On Sheet)

Cairo's Bag wrote:
  • 2x A.D.F. Slug-Thrower (From Group Assets)
  • 4x Slug-Thrower Magazines (From Gyn's Locker)
  • 2x A.D.F. Standard Armor (From Group Assets)
  • 1x A.D.F. Light Strike Anti-Gravity Suit (From Ryden's Locker)
  • 1x Modular Utility Belt w/ Attachements (From Ryden's Locker)
  • 2x A.D.F. Shipboard Tactical Rifle (From Group Assets)
  • 2x STAR Magazine (Buck) (From Gyn's Locker)
  • 1x STAR Magazine (Slug) (From Gyn's Locker)

Gilina's Kit wrote:
  • 1x Stun Baton
  • 1x A.D.F. Slug-Thrower (On Sheet)
  • 3x Slug-Thrower Magazines (On Sheet)
  • 1x A.D.F. Standard Armor (On Sheet)
  • 1x A.D.F. Shipboard Tactical Rifle (From Group Assets)
  • 1x STAR Magazine (Buck) (From Gyn's Locker)
  • 2x STAR Magazine (Slug) (From Gyn's Locker)

Ryden's Kit wrote:
  • As per sheet

Halko's Kit wrote:
  • As per sheet
User avatar
Captain Cardea
Assistant Game Master
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Fri May 29, 2015 8:53 pm
Location: HU2G - AGM

Re: Flight Deck: Hangar Bay 2

Postby Halko » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:35 am

Percep: 1d20+1 = 19:
18

JIC: 1d20:
16
1d100:
33

Init: 1d20+2 = 9:
7
(just in case)

Halko click's his last piece of armor into place and is about to key his comm when he thinks better of it. Anyone could be listening in. These things need to be scrambled. We need Ryden. Snapping on his utility belt, Halko looks across the hangar. First at the entrance to see if anyone is coming, then around to see if the techs did like he said.

If the techs are still scrambling around, Halko will shout, "Move it you guys. Get on that Albatross and get out of sight."

Turning to Nova, Halko slings his satchel, grabs his STAR and trots over to the man. "Ready to go sir. Where are we headed? To get Brainiac?" He gives a little grin, "If we come across Barrak, I've got a few cobalt grenades. If you can get a force field up at just the right time..." Halko makes an explosion sign with his hands and a corresponding noise. Halko looks to the entrance again and says, "We should be going. Any chance we could portal to the berthing or the Crow's Next, just in case," Halko grins and jerks a thumb at Cairo, "Fang's bitchbox call brings us some company?"
Last edited by Halko on Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Staff Sergeant Jerric "Backlash" Halko
Image
Current Details

H.P.: 52/52
S.D.C.: 80/80

Constant Conditions:
Re-Channel and Expel Energy: absorb any energy based attack and expel it at his attacker or another target at 2 times its original power
Re-Channel Kinetic Energy: absorb any physical/kinetic energy attack and expel that energy in the form of a punch, kick or force blast. The character is not knocked down or back by the impact or explosion
Vulnerable to: Heat and cold based attacks, edged weapons (cutting & stabbing), gas attacks, poison, drugs, disease, psionics and magic.

Image ImageImage
User avatar
Halko
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 558
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:07 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic (PC)

Re: Flight Deck: Hangar Bay 2

Postby Cairo » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:16 am

Perception (+3): 1d20:
17
+3=20
JiC D20: 1d20:
12

JiC D100: 1d100:
53


Current Conditions: Cloak of Darkness (All Attackers are ½ their bonuses to Strike/Parry/Dodge/Disarm/Entangle, ½ their Initiative & Perception, Resistant (½ Damage) from Light/Laser based attacks, Impervious to shadow-based attacks); Merged to Marine Armor [+10 PS=29 (Superhuman), Full EBA, Multi-optic/Targeting HUD (600ft), Encrypted Audio/Data (12miles), (2) Tri-Lasers]; Flight-Disc

Military Etiquette [75%]: 1d100:
30

Pilot: Robot [126%]: 1d100:
19

Computer Operations [100%]: 1d100:
72
-- Start up recording systems
Radio: Basic [115%]: 1d100:
8
-- Locate ongoing transmissions or preprogrammed encryption
Computer Programming [65%]: 1d100:
5
-- To create an Algorygthm that all the comms will use together
Computer Operations [100%]: 1d100:
68
-- To Implement

Cairo, for the rotating frequencies thing, all you really need is a programming roll (to create an algorgthm that all the comms will use together, and a computer ops to implement it). I'd be very surprised if it were in active memory.

Cairo finishes buttoning up his Marine armor, and merges to the device, **Bulky as hell but almost as good as a Wardog. I like these lasers. Their firing speed seems to require less sycling time than the Wardog. It's like a War-puppy ... smaller teeth but I think maybe quicker ...**. For some reason he figured it was important to start recording on the systems' audio and video systems like Ryden typically did, **M'kay so we'll have some video to support our-not-being-part-of-an-insane powergrab to take over the Fleet ... unless we don't survive, then they'll have some good-timing home movies of that time they had to beat that CJ guy down.** The PA Pilot scrolls through encrypted frequencies programmed by Ryden (or, if no encrypting algorithms are installed, will check for other radio traffic (just in case he can pick up something useful). Next he hefts the duffle of armor and weapons for its weight before tossing it onto a Hover-Disc that , **That's around 80lbs of gear ... I could probably toss it on my back but I think leaving it on the Disc is better for now. Damn how did I ever get along without this thing? Cousin Rahnnie used it for everything. I always loved it.**

Taking a seat on the Disc with the Duffle at his back CJ clicks his 2 energy-clubs live (though still in Stun-Mode) and lets his legs dangle over the side as he glides up to Halko and Nova. "All aboard ... next stop ... as directed. I am on _____ frequency unless you have another you want to use."
Last edited by Cairo on Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
2nd Lt. Cairo Xanreys
Current Details
Image
Natural AR: 12
H.P.: 262/262
S.D.C.: 1450/1450

Constant Conditions:
Impervious to [Mind] Control & Possession; Impervious to Radiation/Depressurization/Cold; Breathes without Air (& can speak in a Vacuum); Resistant to Gravity Based Attacks [½ Damage/Effects]; Supervision: Spectrum Vision (Able to see energy magnetic fields, the electromagnetic spectrum, radio waves, electricity, microwaves, phase fields, force fields, x-rays, and all forms of radiation, 180ft); Regenerates 30/Hr (HP or SDC); Fatigues at 1/3 Normal Rate, Nightvision: 600', Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)
User avatar
Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 657
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:22 am
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Flight Deck: Hangar Bay 2

Postby Gilina » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:10 am

Perception: 1d20+2 = 3:
1

JiC d20 | d100: 1d20:
2
| 1d100:
77


Current Conditions: No Minuses in Darkness/Blinded

Gilina finishes suiting up, and waits for Nova to do his thing before sealing the airlock. "Are you done?" she asks inquisitively as she buttons the last bit of her armor up. "Where do we go from here?"

What have I gotten myself into. She thinks to herself. First day with a real unit, if you can call it that. And we are already dealing with a group of people trying to mutiny, take over the ship, killing our own. She kneels down to pick up her weapon on the ground. She looks at the STAR rifle, I never even held a rifle till I signed up. And I had a knack, I could merge with it. A natural they said. Holding it, she verifies that the magazine is full, then slaps it back into the rifle. "I'm as ready as I'll ever be."
User avatar
Gilina
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:36 pm

Re: Flight Deck: Hangar Bay 2

Postby Rosseyn » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:50 am

Perception: 1d20:
18
+3 regarding modern technology, +5 to perceiving any tactile characteristics
JIC: 1d20:
7
/1d100:
22


"I've got nothing for the berthing and my shields are shot. I used them up holding him in here. With enough time, I might be able to get enough juice for something small, but we won't get more than one shot. We go, gather the team and then take this bastard down. Where is Brainiac?"
Lieutenant Commander Rosseyn "Nova" Ridatharen
Current Details
Image
H.P.: 37/37
S.D.C.: 79/79
Energy Form S.D.C.: 119/119


Current Gear:
Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol:
  • Range: 200 feet.
  • Damage: 5D6 per shot, double for short burst.
  • Rate of Fire: Single shot or short burst. Payload: 15/15.
Battle Harness w/ Ball Bearings
Throwing Knives

Current Conditions:

Constant Conditions: Impervious to Fear & Terror, Mechanical Awareness, Heightened Sense of Touch.

Gateways (0/15):
Image
User avatar
Rosseyn
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 413
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:53 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Flight Deck: Hangar Bay 2

Postby Cairo » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:37 pm

Perception (+3): 1d20 = 17.+3=20
JiC D20: 1d20 = 12.
JiC D100: 1d100 = 53.

Current Conditions: Cloak of Darkness (All Attackers are ½ their bonuses to Strike/Parry/Dodge/Disarm/Entangle, ½ their Initiative & Perception, Resistant (½ Damage) from Light/Laser based attacks, Impervious to shadow-based attacks); Merged to Marine Armor [+10 PS=29 (Superhuman), Full EBA, Multi-optic/Targeting HUD (600ft), Encrypted Audio/Data (12miles), (2) Tri-Lasers]; Flight-Disc


CJ nods to Nova quietly, "Ok well our Berthing is still a good spot to set for a safe Gateway if we can find the time when we swing past .... Last word from Brainiac was his little email that said he was looking for info in an unapproved way. Not sure where. He could be up on the Command deck hacking from one of their terminals or he could be in his Girlfriend's Berth hacking remotely ... he could be anywhere. Same with Gyn. Zeddeus was headed to the Mess Hall off the Lounge ... he's the only one we have a clue on ... "

OOC: We'll see if we get Crash's email confirming his location sometime too ... :wink:

With a small wave at Hassan's approach he will display the radio frequency info, "This is our frequency. Our EWO is off angling for a Courtmarshall. My encryption is ... nonstandard, but it's all we've got right now unless you wanna put a twist on it."
Last edited by Cairo on Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2nd Lt. Cairo Xanreys
Current Details
Image
Natural AR: 12
H.P.: 262/262
S.D.C.: 1450/1450

Constant Conditions:
Impervious to [Mind] Control & Possession; Impervious to Radiation/Depressurization/Cold; Breathes without Air (& can speak in a Vacuum); Resistant to Gravity Based Attacks [½ Damage/Effects]; Supervision: Spectrum Vision (Able to see energy magnetic fields, the electromagnetic spectrum, radio waves, electricity, microwaves, phase fields, force fields, x-rays, and all forms of radiation, 180ft); Regenerates 30/Hr (HP or SDC); Fatigues at 1/3 Normal Rate, Nightvision: 600', Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)
User avatar
Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 657
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:22 am
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Flight Deck: Hangar Bay 2

Postby Gilina » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:13 pm

((rolls carried over))

Cryptography -- 1d100:
59
| 44%
Radio: Basic -- 1d100:
75
| 94%

Gilina walks over, her suit a little off on her lithe frame. "Yeah, I think I can do something for you. They went over Cryptography and Radio training not too long ago." She quickly starts to review the settings and points out what she would do in a pinch to try and make it a bit more secure.

"I think that would do it. Want to give it a try?"
User avatar
Gilina
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:36 pm

Re: Flight Deck: Hangar Bay 2

Postby Halko » Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:49 am

[Rolls held]

Halko stands with the others and cuts an eye back at the techs to see if they did what he said. Turning back to his squad members he says, "It might be best to portal back to The Crow's Nest and avoid anybody headed this way. Plus, didn't you leave that new guy back there, the big Marine?. From there we can try and find Crash at the Lounge nearest our berthing. Maybe Brainiac is with him. As far as finding Barrak, with his speed, he could be anywhere on the ship by now."

As they talk, Halko leans in and synch's up his suit's radio with the others, "Whatever we do, we should get moving." He says as he looks to Nova.
Staff Sergeant Jerric "Backlash" Halko
Image
Current Details

H.P.: 52/52
S.D.C.: 80/80

Constant Conditions:
Re-Channel and Expel Energy: absorb any energy based attack and expel it at his attacker or another target at 2 times its original power
Re-Channel Kinetic Energy: absorb any physical/kinetic energy attack and expel that energy in the form of a punch, kick or force blast. The character is not knocked down or back by the impact or explosion
Vulnerable to: Heat and cold based attacks, edged weapons (cutting & stabbing), gas attacks, poison, drugs, disease, psionics and magic.

Image ImageImage
User avatar
Halko
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 558
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:07 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic (PC)

Re: Flight Deck: Hangar Bay 2

Postby Rosseyn » Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:40 pm

(Rolls held over)

"Nest is locked down. No way out of there. And that big bastard was passed out from the drink. Or something else. Either way, we hoof it to the lounge. Let's go." Nova begins to make his way to the lounge.
Lieutenant Commander Rosseyn "Nova" Ridatharen
Current Details
Image
H.P.: 37/37
S.D.C.: 79/79
Energy Form S.D.C.: 119/119


Current Gear:
Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol:
  • Range: 200 feet.
  • Damage: 5D6 per shot, double for short burst.
  • Rate of Fire: Single shot or short burst. Payload: 15/15.
Battle Harness w/ Ball Bearings
Throwing Knives

Current Conditions:

Constant Conditions: Impervious to Fear & Terror, Mechanical Awareness, Heightened Sense of Touch.

Gateways (0/15):
Image
User avatar
Rosseyn
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 413
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:53 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Flight Deck: Hangar Bay 2

Postby Cairo » Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:59 am

Perception (+3): 1d20 = 17.+3=20
JiC D20: 1d20 = 12.
JiC D100: 1d100 = 53.

Current Conditions: Cloak of Darkness (All Attackers are ½ their bonuses to Strike/Parry/Dodge/Disarm/Entangle, ½ their Initiative & Perception, Resistant (½ Damage) from Light/Laser based attacks, Impervious to shadow-based attacks); Merged to Marine Armor [+10 PS=29 (Superhuman), Full EBA, Multi-optic/Targeting HUD (600ft), Encrypted Audio/Data (12miles), (2) Tri-Lasers]; Flight-Disc


Computer Programming [65%]: 1d100:
9

Computer Operations [100%]: 1d100:
20


CJ looks over Hassan's tweaks and double-checks to make sure they won't interfere with his attempts then figuratively kicks into gear to move to the Flight Disc to the Aft of this Flight Deck so that they can ascend to the Crew Deck closer to the Lounge (at the back of the ship), "I could probably bypass the lockdown in the Crow's Nest, but it is the opposite side of the ship. No problem to just head to the Aft down here on Flight Decks, then ascend ... Your fellow barflies did not give the most warm welcome last time, but it's your call ... "

(OOC: Crow's Nest is in the front)
Last edited by Cairo on Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
2nd Lt. Cairo Xanreys
Current Details
Image
Natural AR: 12
H.P.: 262/262
S.D.C.: 1450/1450

Constant Conditions:
Impervious to [Mind] Control & Possession; Impervious to Radiation/Depressurization/Cold; Breathes without Air (& can speak in a Vacuum); Resistant to Gravity Based Attacks [½ Damage/Effects]; Supervision: Spectrum Vision (Able to see energy magnetic fields, the electromagnetic spectrum, radio waves, electricity, microwaves, phase fields, force fields, x-rays, and all forms of radiation, 180ft); Regenerates 30/Hr (HP or SDC); Fatigues at 1/3 Normal Rate, Nightvision: 600', Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)
User avatar
Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 657
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:22 am
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Flight Deck: Hangar Bay 2

Postby Augur » Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:12 am

Rosseyn wrote:"Nest is locked down. No way out of there. And that big bastard was passed out from the drink. Or something else. Either way, we hoof it to the lounge. Let's go." Nova begins to make his way to the lounge.


Red = OPS Decks
Blue = Crew Decks
Green = Flight Decks
Gold = Engineering Decks


GM Note: This group is on one of the foreward Flight Decks at present. The Crew Lounge is up some decks, and then almost all the way aft. The Dauntless is 10,000' long (that's nearly two miles), so such a trek is approximately a mile and a half in distance. If this is still the course you're inclined to take, just let me know.

Deck plans
"The older I get the closer Lloyd comes to making sense." ~Uncle Servo
"Well, you have been Lloyd-pilled for years." ~ Bahb Silunt
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
User avatar
Augur
Admin
 
Posts: 4877
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey

Re: Flight Deck: Hangar Bay 2

Postby Cairo » Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:59 pm

OOC: Actual planning aside, are we kicking off with sync'd radios with encryption, etc.?

Perception (+3): 1d20:
18
+3=21
JiC D20: 1d20:
5

JiC D100: 1d100:
42


Current Conditions: Cloak of Darkness (All Attackers are ½ their bonuses to Strike/Parry/Dodge/Disarm/Entangle, ½ their Initiative & Perception, Resistant (½ Damage) from Light/Laser based attacks, Impervious to shadow-based attacks); Merged to Marine Armor [+10 PS=29 (Superhuman), Full EBA, Multi-optic/Targeting HUD (600ft), Encrypted Audio/Data (12miles), (2) Tri-Lasers]; Flight-Disc

As he waits for a final call on route, CJ glides the Force Disc around the hangar a bit to get a feel for its maneuverability and to let his passengers get used to the sensation, "Disc works in space too F.Y.I. ... had a cousin who used his ... nevermind... "

**Hmmm did Halko call me Fang? ... That's not half-bad ... every Wardog needs a good frakking pair of Fangs. Almost wish I could feel the wind in my face here, but it's not the time. Is it really even wind if its me charging my ass through dead-still recycled air? ...**
2nd Lt. Cairo Xanreys
Current Details
Image
Natural AR: 12
H.P.: 262/262
S.D.C.: 1450/1450

Constant Conditions:
Impervious to [Mind] Control & Possession; Impervious to Radiation/Depressurization/Cold; Breathes without Air (& can speak in a Vacuum); Resistant to Gravity Based Attacks [½ Damage/Effects]; Supervision: Spectrum Vision (Able to see energy magnetic fields, the electromagnetic spectrum, radio waves, electricity, microwaves, phase fields, force fields, x-rays, and all forms of radiation, 180ft); Regenerates 30/Hr (HP or SDC); Fatigues at 1/3 Normal Rate, Nightvision: 600', Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)
User avatar
Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 657
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:22 am
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Flight Deck: Hangar Bay 2

Postby Gilina » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:55 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 20:
18

JiC d20 | d100: 1d20:
17
| 1d100:
35


Current Conditions: Force Aura: SDC: 200 / AR: 14 / HF 10 | No Minuses in Darkness/Blinded

Gilina walks over weapons in hand. Her Body Armor looks a little off on her, like she's only been dressed in her armor once before. "I'm ready," she looks down and her boot strap was undone. "Well almost..." she kneels down and straps the boot into place. "What's the plan?"
User avatar
Gilina
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:36 pm

Re: Flight Deck: Hangar Bay 2

Postby Cairo » Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:56 am

Rolls Carried Forward
Cairo wrote:Perception (+3): Original post: 1d20:
18
+3=21
JiC D20: Original post: 1d20:
5

JiC D100: Original post: 1d100:
42


Current Conditions: Cloak of Darkness (All Attackers are ½ their bonuses to Strike/Parry/Dodge/Disarm/Entangle, ½ their Initiative & Perception, Resistant (½ Damage) from Light/Laser based attacks, Impervious to shadow-based attacks); Merged to Marine Armor [+10 PS=29 (Superhuman), Full EBA, Multi-optic/Targeting HUD (600ft), Encrypted Audio/Data (12miles), (2) Tri-Lasers]; Flight-Disc


CJ looks Hassan over curiously since Nova already gave their destination, "Like Nova said, heading to the Lounge. Going to collect a squad member. We'll take an upper Engineering Deck to the Aft to minimize likelihood of a firefight ... then ascend to the Crew Deck unless we have a better route. " Absent objection or orders to take a path through more populated areas he will launch forward.
2nd Lt. Cairo Xanreys
Current Details
Image
Natural AR: 12
H.P.: 262/262
S.D.C.: 1450/1450

Constant Conditions:
Impervious to [Mind] Control & Possession; Impervious to Radiation/Depressurization/Cold; Breathes without Air (& can speak in a Vacuum); Resistant to Gravity Based Attacks [½ Damage/Effects]; Supervision: Spectrum Vision (Able to see energy magnetic fields, the electromagnetic spectrum, radio waves, electricity, microwaves, phase fields, force fields, x-rays, and all forms of radiation, 180ft); Regenerates 30/Hr (HP or SDC); Fatigues at 1/3 Normal Rate, Nightvision: 600', Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)
User avatar
Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 657
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:22 am
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Flight Deck: Hangar Bay 2

Postby Gilina » Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:55 pm

((Rolls Carried Over))

Research -- 1d100:
57
/ 59% (to memorize the corridor maps)

Cairo wrote:CJ looks Hassan over curiously since Nova already gave their destination, "Like Nova said, heading to the Lounge. Going to collect a squad member. We'll take an upper Engineering Deck to the Aft to minimize likelihood of a firefight ... then ascend to the Crew Deck unless we have a better route. " Absent objection or orders to take a path through more populated areas he will launch forward.

"Okay, sounds good as any." she starts off. "I'm probably one of the most versed in the Engineering Deck, I probably should lead." She pulls out her Datapad and pulls up a map of the corridors. She looks for choke points, alternate routes through the engineering deck, etc... "I pulled up a map of the section, this is probably the quickest." Gilina points and draws a fairly direct route. "I recommend this route," she runs her fingers in an odd zig zag route eventually running along the outer hull edge through less utilized corridors. "Anyone have a better idea?"

As the decision gets made, she powers on her Forcfield and lifts off the ground. Looking at Cairo, "How fast can you go with that thing..." She's obviously meaning his force disc. "Let's go boys." And she leads the group.
User avatar
Gilina
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:36 pm

Re: Flight Deck: Hangar Bay 2

Postby Cairo » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:18 pm

Rolls Carried Forward
Cairo wrote:Perception (+3): Original post: 1d20:
18
+3=21
JiC D20: Original post: 1d20:
5

JiC D100: Original post: 1d100:
42


Current Conditions: Cloak of Darkness (All Attackers are ½ their bonuses to Strike/Parry/Dodge/Disarm/Entangle, ½ their Initiative & Perception, Resistant (½ Damage) from Light/Laser based attacks, Impervious to shadow-based attacks); Merged to Marine Armor [+10 PS=29 (Superhuman), Full EBA, Multi-optic/Targeting HUD (600ft), Encrypted Audio/Data (12miles), (2) Tri-Lasers]; Flight-Disc


The PA pilot nods at Jill and her map route, "Fine with me ... I can do ... I think 200, though it might be better to keep things more sedate pace." He'll offer a backward glance to Nova for confirmation then will set the disc to glide along behind her (absent an order not to) idly enjoying the view.
2nd Lt. Cairo Xanreys
Current Details
Image
Natural AR: 12
H.P.: 262/262
S.D.C.: 1450/1450

Constant Conditions:
Impervious to [Mind] Control & Possession; Impervious to Radiation/Depressurization/Cold; Breathes without Air (& can speak in a Vacuum); Resistant to Gravity Based Attacks [½ Damage/Effects]; Supervision: Spectrum Vision (Able to see energy magnetic fields, the electromagnetic spectrum, radio waves, electricity, microwaves, phase fields, force fields, x-rays, and all forms of radiation, 180ft); Regenerates 30/Hr (HP or SDC); Fatigues at 1/3 Normal Rate, Nightvision: 600', Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)
User avatar
Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 657
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:22 am
Location: HU2: Galactic

Action in HB2

Postby Rosseyn » Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:43 pm

Perception: 1d20:
17
+3 regarding modern technology, +5 to perceiving any tactile characteristics
JIC: 1d20:
4
/1d100:
11


"Follow Lieutenant Hassan's route. Fore to Aft on Engineering, ascend near the lounge. Less talking, more driving...Fang." Nova gives CJ a nod at his new callsign, hops on the flight disc and gets ready for the ride.
Lieutenant Commander Rosseyn "Nova" Ridatharen
Current Details
Image
H.P.: 37/37
S.D.C.: 79/79
Energy Form S.D.C.: 119/119


Current Gear:
Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol:
  • Range: 200 feet.
  • Damage: 5D6 per shot, double for short burst.
  • Rate of Fire: Single shot or short burst. Payload: 15/15.
Battle Harness w/ Ball Bearings
Throwing Knives

Current Conditions:

Constant Conditions: Impervious to Fear & Terror, Mechanical Awareness, Heightened Sense of Touch.

Gateways (0/15):
Image
User avatar
Rosseyn
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 413
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:53 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic

Next

Return to Fleet Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests