Northern Gun Store (108)

Moderator: Augur

Re: Northern Gun Store (108)

Postby Victor Singer » Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:55 am

((Rolls Carried Over))

Ecks wrote:"Yeah, those are pretty stout. You could potentially bring it with us, as I expect to finish Speakman's mission. But not sure how soon we'll do that." Ecks says, looking around the showroom and to see what Anna might be checking out.

"I wanted to swing by to see about trading off a Wilks 1000. I was thinking we could use it on the Sled but realistically I'll probably never use it. After that last fight, it'd be nice to have more to do from a distance if I don't have Morning Glory. Bri learning to run it helps a lot. We can really put some heat down if we need to. But like this last escapade, if I don't have the ability to bring it, it'd be nice to have a rifle." he finishes.

Looking around the operator smiles. "You know, every time I come in here it just feels like a little bit of home. Can't help but make you feel a little better."

Victor tilts his head in question, "You still want to work with Speakman? I mean, I'm not complaining about the work and I'll follow your lead bossman. But, well, are things still civilized between you two?".

When Ecks brings up the Wilk's 1000 Victor looks a tad surprised, "You got one of those too? I had one of them, along with several other pieces of high tech gear, waiting for me at the base when we got back. All of it was brand, shiny, new too. I mean, it's cool, but weird. Anyway, I decided to try use it and a TX-17 to make a under-over rifle for the Prophet. I'm still not sure what to do with that KLS brand railgun...any thoughts?".

At the mention of home, Victor smirks, "Yeah it does. In fact, do you remember Amelia Hargrove? She was a year or two behind us in school, short, strawberry-blonde, on the curvy side? She works here at the dealership in MercTown. In fact, I'm waiting on someone to get her out here....", he looks around to see what the hold up is.

Just then something occurs to Victor as he gives Ecks another confused look, "Say, who the heck is April? I don't remember meeting her before we left?".
Victor Singer
Gear Worn
NE-BA-26 EBA; MDC: [90/90] w/built-in
N-F20A Medium Force Field; MDC: [75/75] OFF
Black military fatigues
Tactical Utility & Pistol Belt
TX-6 Revolver
(4) TX-6 speed loaders
Credit cards
Wilk's PRC-5 radio
NE-RV02 Vibro-bayonet
Victor Singer
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Ecks » Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:35 am

((rolls carried))

Victor asks about Speakman. "Yeah. Well, it was surprising with Mindy and all but if he is still paying, I'm still working. To be honest, there's still a lot I want to see. I actually enjoyed helping out in those communities on the way back from the garden. You know, actually doing something useful as opposed to inviting Death over for beers and brats every chance we get. Not that I expect his job to be peaceful, but surely there's opportunities in there."

When he asks about the Wilks 1000, Ecks replies "Yeah, it's a good unit, but either I'm in Morning Glory and don't need it or I'm hop-scotching around in the Gladius and need something lighter. After that last go, I found myself wishing I had more ranged options. Though I may get a jetpack to help out when I find myself on foot." He continues on.

"Amelia Hargrove?" Ecks thinks for a moment. "Yeah, I do. She's here?! That's surprising. Small world. Trying to score a discount? he asks with a grin.

When Vic mentions April, "Anna? Head of the security force we contracted for the Hangar. You don't remember her.. uh, heartfelt goodbye to me before we left?" Ecks says quietly while Anna is browsing goods.
Ecks
Medals

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 51/51

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108
Combat Trench Coat:17/36
Mantooth Dessication Bullets 6 Rounds/2d6 S.D.C. pistol whip
NG-45LP 5D6+5 M.D.C 12/12 charges long e-clip
Vibro Knife: 1D6 M.D.C. Dmg.

NG-V7 main body 492/492 M.D.

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
Ecks
Group Leader

Postby Victor Singer » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:12 am

((Rolls Carried Over))

"Oh, I totally want to go back out East. I still want to track down these Shemerian's and the rumors about high end A.I. robots out there. The two seemed to be connected...I just don't know how. And might as well get payed to head out there while I'm doing so. Oh, but...can we avoid Mad Haven this time? I think I speak for everyone on that point.". Victor gives a shrug, "And if you're ok working with Speakman, then so am I. Mindy-ness and all.".

Victor gives Ecks a funny look, kind of like he thinks Ecks is crazy, "You do know that the Wilk's 1000 is intended for just that purpose right? It's meant to be either a mounted gun or hand-held for troops in P-A or exo-armor. Which is what the Gladius classifies as...so, you lost me on why you are getting rid of it. As for the jetpack, hold off on buying one. One of my stops is Naruni, I want to pick up their model jetpack. Which leaves me with an extra one in the NG Speedpack. If I can get my hands on what I want, the Speedpack is yours. Just to warn you, it was a used electric model and it needs a bit of work.".

Victor smiles and nods, "Yeah, I guess she took a job here just before we left to go time traveling. And yes I am looking for a discount...and that is all. You look for enough 'fringe benefits' for both of us already...".

Frowning and thinking for a moment, Victor finally shakes his head in the negative, "Nope...I don't recall meeting any Anna. And I didn't even know we had a security team watching the place. Good to know actually.". Turning his attention to Anna, Victor offers his hand, "Good to meet you finally. Don't let Ecks short you on payroll...or anything else for that matter.".
Victor Singer
Gear Worn
Black military fatigues
TX-6 Revolver
(4) TX-6 speed loaders
Credit cards
Wilk's PRC-5 radio
NE-RV02 Vibro-bayonet
Victor Singer
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Ecks » Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:29 pm

((Rolls carried))

Victor mentions Mad Haven and the desire to avoid it. Ecks was still very interested in the place. Highly lethal but there is now a burning curiosity about those ruins. "Well, I'm betting no one wants to go back, but I can't help but say I'd like to go back sometime. I don't know. It's sad, overwhelmingly so, but there are a lot of questions I have. Probably best we don't though." he says in a rare moment of openness, no doubt due to their longtime familiarity with one another.

Victor responds to Ecks' mention of jetpacks. Victor layout his plan including that of purchasing something from Naruni. Ecks envisions open-hand slapping the PA pilot back into sensibility but resists the urge to carry it out. "I wouldn't buy a can of beanie weenies from them, let alone anything my life depends on. Come on man, hometown pride! None of that Naruni junk." he says, shaking his head knowing it's a battle he won't win, having had it before. Ecks rubs his eyes under his sunglasses. "I appreciate the offer though. You know I can fix it pretty easily. I can even coax more speed out of it. You know, before you go buy a future boat anchor."

On the topic of Amelia Hargrove, Ecks chokes at Victor's accusation. "Hey now, I'm the one emotionally beset with Nathaniel's arrival. And I was just making Isis comfortable. I mean how awkward that whole thing was? And notice she never disagreed with my statement. Nuff said." he says with a small grin to Vic.

Victor's cheap shot at Ecks' expense makes him reconsider open-hand slapping Victor.
Ecks
Medals

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 51/51

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
Ecks
Group Leader

Postby Victor Singer » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:36 am

((Rolls Carried Over))

Ecks wrote:Victor mentions Mad Haven and the desire to avoid it. Ecks was still very interested in the place. Highly lethal but there is now a burning curiosity about those ruins. "Well, I'm betting no one wants to go back, but I can't help but say I'd like to go back sometime. I don't know. It's sad, overwhelmingly so, but there are a lot of questions I have. Probably best we don't though." he says in a rare moment of openness, no doubt due to their longtime familiarity with one another.

Victor responds to Ecks' mention of jetpacks. Victor layout his plan including that of purchasing something from Naruni. Ecks envisions open-hand slapping the PA pilot back into sensibility but resists the urge to carry it out. "I wouldn't buy a can of beanie weenies from them, let alone anything my life depends on. Come on man, hometown pride! None of that Naruni junk." he says, shaking his head knowing it's a battle he won't win, having had it before. Ecks rubs his eyes under his sunglasses. "I appreciate the offer though. You know I can fix it pretty easily. I can even coax more speed out of it. You know, before you go buy a future boat anchor."

On the topic of Amelia Hargrove, Ecks chokes at Victor's accusation. "Hey now, I'm the one emotionally beset with Nathaniel's arrival. And I was just making Isis comfortable. I mean how awkward that whole thing was? And notice she never disagreed with my statement. Nuff said." he says with a small grin to Vic.

Victor's cheap shot at Ecks' expense makes him reconsider open-hand slapping Victor.

"Yeah, yeah, I know. You hate Naruni. But you can't argue with the effectiveness of their stuff. No one else makes a jet pack that is faster then a SAMAS ya' know. Anyways, other then that, their force fields and vibro weapons, I'm not interested in their other gear. Well, except this suit of body armor that someone sent to me by mistake. But hey, it was paid for in advance, so may as well keep it.". Victor stops to adjust the new armor a bit, "Still getting used to it though.".

After Ecks mentions the goddess, Victor shakes his head, "Man, only you could insult a diety like that. I guess it turned out ok though, she didn't smite you after all.". Victor sighs and he seems to zone out for a moment, "I need to find a woman, no doubt there. Your lucky to have someone.".
Victor Singer
Gear Worn
Black military fatigues
TX-6 Revolver
(4) TX-6 speed loaders
Credit cards
Wilk's PRC-5 radio
NE-RV02 Vibro-bayonet
Victor Singer
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Ecks » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:31 am

((rolls carried))

"Man, only you could insult a diety like that. I guess it turned out ok though, she didn't smite you after all."
Ecks feigns shock. "Insult? I'm quite the catch." he says, smoothing his Northern Gun t-shirt and adjusting his jacket.

"But yeah, I'll work on what you got, even if it's a hair dryer you want to strap to your back. Of course the hair dryer is more reliable than Naruni gear, so there's that working for it." he says with complete sincerity.

Once he hears from the sales rep about trading the Wilks 1000 for a JA12, Ecks waves to Victor. "I'll see you at the Sphinx and Unicorn."

He and Anna take off on the hovercycle for the Mystic Quarter.

>>Mystic Quarter/Sphinx and Unicorn
Ecks
Medals

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 51/51

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
Ecks
Group Leader

Postby Victor Singer » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:15 am

((Rolls Carried Over))

Ecks wrote:
"Man, only you could insult a diety like that. I guess it turned out ok though, she didn't smite you after all."
Ecks feigns shock. "Insult? I'm quite the catch." he says, smoothing his Northern Gun t-shirt and adjusting his jacket.

"But yeah, I'll work on what you got, even if it's a hair dryer you want to strap to your back. Of course the hair dryer is more reliable than Naruni gear, so there's that working for it." he says with complete sincerity.

Once he hears from the sales rep about trading the Wilks 1000 for a JA12, Ecks waves to Victor. "I'll see you at the Sphinx and Unicorn."

"Alright man, see ya' there!", Victor waves to Ecks as he heads out.

Once Victor's shopping is done here, he too moves on to the Sphinx and Unicorn in his newly bought and converted ride.

The Sphinx & Unicorn Tavern (137)
Victor Singer
Gear Worn
Black military fatigues
TX-6 Revolver
(4) TX-6 speed loaders
Credit cards
Wilk's PRC-5 radio
NE-RV02 Vibro-bayonet
Victor Singer
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby The Apothecary » Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:34 pm

Ecks wrote:((rolls carried))

The sales rep looks over the Wilks 1000 carefully. When he's finished he nods to Ecks, "Of course. I believe I have one left in stock." He hands Ecks the JA-12. "Will that be all sir?"
"Death may be a small mercy for some. Others come to me for the cure. Temporary or permanent I have it all."

AGM For: AAPS/Atlantis/Spooks

PCs: Wolf Whitaker (Roughnecks); Raz I'Syul Arro (GR); Kieko (H4H)

GM: Sum Of All Fears
The Apothecary
Assistant Game Master

Postby Minerva » Thu May 14, 2020 11:35 pm

Perception: 1d100:
/54%
JIC: 1d20:
/1d100:

Minerva walks into the Northern Gun Store and has a look at all of the wonders that surround her. ¡Hay tantas golosinas aquí! Podría derribar toda una dictadura con algunos de estos. She waits until she's approached by a salesperson and then says "Hello! I am looking for some new armor. Something light and stealthy, but not flimsy. I have read about the Sabre and it seems to fit my needs. Do you have one in stock? Nuclear powered of course. I come here because I have heard about the D-Bee hiring policy and I want to spend my money somewhere good." Minerva gives a nice smile to the salesperson while they answer. "I'd also like to pick up two Peacekeepers and an R33 with all the upgrades. Thank you!"

Rarity Rolls
Sabre w/ Nuclear Power Rarity: Uncommon - 1 successful skill check required - No Modifiers
NG Store: +5% to find items of any rarity

• Lore: D-Bee 1d100:
    /51% - FAIL
  • Charm 1d100:
    /70% - PASS

If they are able to sell her the items she will hand over her card. "I will pick these up tomorrow. I am moving and don't want delivery to my old place. Thank you, señor!"

Translations
¡Hay tantas golosinas aquí! Podría derribar toda una dictadura con algunos de estos.=There are so many goodies here! I could take down an entire dictatorship with a few of these.
Grace Minerva
Ledger

• I.S.P.: 390
  • H.P.: 109
  • S.D.C.: 177
  • M.D.C.: 286 (during Supernatural Transformation)

Minerva
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Sum of All Fears » Fri May 15, 2020 9:38 am

A bright eyed young salesman is more then happy to help Minerva. "Blithe" Reads his name tag. "Of course miss. I do believe we have what you are looking for." He scan through his digital catalog and types something down on a tablet. after a few moments his head come up. "Ok, we have everything you want. Total comes to one million twenty-six thousand seven hundred credits (1,026,700). We can have everything ready for pick up tomorrow. Is there anything else I can help you with?"
M.A.R.S. GM

"Any problem can be solved with the judicious application of high explosives."

Other Accounts: The Apothecary (AAPS/Atlantis/Spooks AGM); Wolf Whitaker (Roughnecks PC); Keiko (H4H PC); Raz I'Syul Arro (GR PC)
Sum of All Fears
Game Master

Postby Wolf Whitaker » Fri May 15, 2020 9:58 am

/24%
;1d100:

Paranoia Thought Text

Active Effects:
  • HF: 10 (When threatening or being attacked)

Wolf enters the NG store knowing exactly what he wants. When the salesman approaches him, "Good morning. I would like to get two pairs of your street wolf Armored pants, and two Armored dusters in similar cut to the riding coat I have on. Additionally I need two hundred forty (240) rounds for the Equalizer pistol."
Wolf will provide his account information at the MT bank to render payment.

Street Wolf Pants: 3,000 each, common
Street Wolf Sharp Duster: 9,500 Each, common
Equalizer Rounds: 200 per round, 48,000 for 240. Only available at NG outlets per Patron item description.

Total spent: 73,000
Wolf Whitaker

Reputation-Based Horror Factor: 12

Weapons
NE-6SL 6/6
NE-6SL 6/6

NG Equalizer
Equalizer 6/6

Model 1860 Colt .44 Revolver
Silver 6/6
Silver 0/6

Armor: NE-BA-26

Helmet: 50/50
Arms: L 40/40 R 40/40
Legs: L 50/50 R 50/50
Main Body: 90/90

NE-F50: 160/160
Wolf Whitaker
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Minerva » Fri May 15, 2020 10:00 am

/54%
/1d100:

Minerva hands him her Universal Card and has him charge the purchase to it. "Tomorrow sounds perfect. I will send a courier for delivery then. That shall be all. Thank you, Blithe!"

Minerva heads out of the shop to her next destination.
Grace Minerva
Ledger

• I.S.P.: 390
  • H.P.: 109
  • S.D.C.: 177
  • M.D.C.: 286 (during Supernatural Transformation)

Minerva
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Wakiza » Sat May 16, 2020 11:47 pm

/ 82% (+15% for either cybernetic hearing or vision if applicable)
JiC: 1d20:
1d100:

Conditions:
-Every couple of minutes Wak shifts his MOE to thermal to see if he can spot anything invisible.

Wak walks into the Northern Gun store and as always, he marvels at all the toys. I could wander all day long. If they are still in the store, He nods to Minerva, "See you later tonight." Then to Wolf, "so you enjoy this store as well?"

Once he gets a salesman, Good afternoon, "I would like to pick up a few things if possible. My name is Wakiza Blackhoof and I head up a mercenary team known as the Roughnecks. We want to upgrade our aerial defenses, do you have a NG-HC1000 Dragonfly for sale to merc outfit?"

"Availability"
Anthropology-- 1d100:
/ 88%
Lore: Demon & Monsters-- 1d100:
/ 93%
Streetwise-- 1d100:
/ 55%
Research-- 1d100:
/ 43%
Invoke Trust: 1d100:
/ 60%

"Also, for me personally, I would like to pick up a NG-X114 Cougar set of power armor. Nuclear, of course. I would really like one of your UEL cables attached to this beast. Go ahead and silver up the vibro-blades. If you have the staff on hand, I would really like getting the armor upgraded, speed increased, and weapon ranges extended." (operator upgrades from the OCC -RUE pg. 92)

"Availability-Rare"
Anthropology-- 1d100:
/ 88%
/ 93%
Streetwise-- 1d100:
/ 55%
Research-- 1d100:
/ 43%
/ 60%

"I need a NG Robot Floater Camera, too."

"Availability- Common"
Anthropology-- 1d100:
/ 88%
/ 93%
Streetwise-- 1d100:
/ 55%
Research-- 1d100:
/ 43%
/ 60%
Wakiza

Constant Effects
Mind Block Auto Defense (0)
Advanced Combat Awareness
Sixth Sense (2)
Character is Very Difficult to See w/ Thermal (see Zen Combat, Naruni & Stalker armor)

OOC Comments
P.P.E.: 30/30
I.S.P.: 157/219
H.P.: 80/80
S.D.C.: 124/124
MDC from Psychic Body Field: 90/90 (Not Active)

Armor
NE-BA-26 Modified Special Body Armor
M.D.C. by Location
• Main Body: 90/90; Force Field: 160
• Helmet: 50; Arms: 40 each; • Legs: 50 each
• Masks Infrared & Thermal Emissions (Only 1-25% chance of showing up a thermal scan, even if deteced scan will be unclear)
• Kinetic Dampening & Cushioning System [1/2 Damage from Explosions, High Spd Impacts (rail guns, arrows, bullets)]
• 1/2 Damage from MD Fire/Heat/Plasma (Magic Included)
• Language Translator (American, Dragonese, Euro, French, Spanish, Techno-Can, Demongogian & Chinese)
• PPE Battery: 100 / 100

NG Stalker Suit (under clothes and armor) - 12/12 MDC
• Thermal detection systems suffer a penalty of -20% to the Read Sensory Equipment skill.

Cyber Armor Regenerates 1d6 mdc/hr
A.R.: 17, Main Body: 73, Upper Legs: 21 each, Forearms: 16 each, Shoulders: 14 each, Back/Shoulder Plate: 21 each

"If men make war in slavish obedience to rules, they will fail."

Some soldier name of Grant said this over 450 years ago

Soundtrack:
Blues Saraceno – Dogs of War
Man of Constant Sorrow
Nick Nolan - Life of Sin
Soul of a Man
Wakiza
Group Leader

Postby Armstrong » Thu May 21, 2020 2:08 pm

A middle aged, slightly rounded man, with a ruddy complexion looks you and up and down as you approach.

"Good day sir," he says brightly, "can I help you today?"

Wolf Whitaker wrote:"Good morning. I would like to get two pairs of your street wolf Armored pants, and two Armored dusters in similar cut to the riding coat I have on. Additionally I need two hundred forty (240) rounds for the Equalizer pistol."
W

"The head office always sends us a couple of cases of these rounds, so we should be able to accommodate you. It is generally not the ammo that is the problem, but we tend not to see too many of the pistols, so they prefer us to verify you actually have one."

"As for your armour sir, those are popular items. The stand over there," he points to where there is a stand where the street wolf catalogue is displayed, "has multiple sizes, so if sir would like to pick out ones that would fit him. If there are not enough of the size you are after, I will get some out of the stock room for you."

OOC Comments
you can find two in the sizes you need, but anymore you will need to go back to the salesman.

As Wakiza enters and John goes off to get his armour, the man greets him.

"Good day sir, how might I be of assistance?"

Wakiza wrote:Good afternoon, "I would like to pick up a few things if possible. My name is Wakiza Blackhoof and I head up a mercenary team known as the Roughnecks. We want to upgrade our aerial defenses, do you have a NG-HC1000 Dragonfly for sale to merc outfit?"

The salesman breathes in over the top of teeth at that request. Wakiza evidently has funds to spend, but his first request he was going to have to decline.

"I am afraid we do not have one currently in stock. Head office restrict sales of this item to only certain customers. If you have somebody who might be able to vouch for your unit though, I can put in the request to have one shipped. We would need to verify the availability of funds before shipping though."

Wakiza wrote:"Also, for me personally, I would like to pick up a NG-X114 Cougar set of power armor. Nuclear, of course."

The salesman's face brightens at that request; evidently a high value sale was still on the cards.
"yes, we do have that in stock. With a nuclear power source, that would be 1.8 million credits. If sir is also interested, we offer an additional service for this model of silver plating all the vibroblades on this item for only 30k credits."

Wakiza wrote:"I need a NG Robot Floater Camera, too."

"Excellent choice sir, we have one in stock for you, which would come to 35k credits. Your total for the two items is 1.835 million credits or 1.865 million credits if you wish to take up the additional service for the NG-X114 Cougar Power Armour, with nuclear power source."
Roughnecks AGM
Armstrong
Assistant Game Master

Postby Wakiza » Thu May 21, 2020 2:23 pm

JiC: 1d100:
1d20:

Conditions:
-Every couple of minutes Wak shifts his MOE to thermal to see if he can spot anything invisible.

Wak nods, I expected as much. Maybe Blackman can help me out. "Thanks you very much. Who do you need a verification from. Will Mr. Blackman (Influential Contact) of Blackman Intelligence Resources be good enough? Or Maritus Flavarrel (Favorable Contact) of Flavarrel's Fine Wines. Both are prominent citizens here in town. I have the fund verification on me right now. As to my purchases, yes, I would like the silver enhancements. I would really like one of your UEL cables attached to this beast, if possible. Oh and if you have the staff on hand, I would really like getting the armor upgraded, speed increased, and weapon ranges extended." (operator upgrades from the OCC -RUE pg. 92)
Last edited by Wakiza on Thu May 21, 2020 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wakiza

Constant Effects
Sixth Sense (2)
Character is Very Difficult to See w/ Thermal (see Zen Combat, Naruni & Stalker armor)

OOC Comments

Armor
M.D.C. by Location
• Masks Infrared & Thermal Emissions (Only 1-25% chance of showing up a thermal scan, even if deteced scan will be unclear)
• Kinetic Dampening & Cushioning System [1/2 Damage from Explosions, High Spd Impacts (rail guns, arrows, bullets)]
• Language Translator (American, Dragonese, Euro, French, Spanish, Techno-Can, Demongogian & Chinese)

• Thermal detection systems suffer a penalty of -20% to the Read Sensory Equipment skill.

A.R.: 17, Main Body: 73, Upper Legs: 21 each, Forearms: 16 each, Shoulders: 14 each, Back/Shoulder Plate: 21 each

Soundtrack:
Man of Constant Sorrow
Nick Nolan - Life of Sin
Soul of a Man
Wakiza
Group Leader

Postby Wolf Whitaker » Thu May 21, 2020 2:26 pm

**Rolls Held Over**

Wolf Finds the pairs of pants that fit and gets the two armored Dusters in the same cut as his current SDC Duster. Wolf makes his way back to the counter gives a flourish of the Equalizer so the clerk can verify he owns one. "It's a great firearm. Likely one of my favorites." Wolf provides his account information so the purchase can me taken from his MT Bank Account.

Wolf looks at Wak, "I do Wak. Only place to get rounds for this pistol. Made quick work of those harvesters." Wolf Walks out and heads to the Naruni Building.
Wolf Whitaker

Weapons
NE-6SL 6/6
NE-6SL 6/6

NG Equalizer
Equalizer 6/6

Silver 6/6
Silver 0/6

Wolf Whitaker
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Wakiza » Thu May 21, 2020 2:43 pm

Rolls heldover

Wolf Whitaker wrote:Wolf looks at Wak, "I do Wak. Only place to get rounds for this pistol. Made quick work of those harvesters."

Wak nods, Nice pistol. "That looks like a pretty nice pistol. I don't think I've seen any around. Where did you get it? Yep I'm preparing for the next mission whatever that'll be. Haven't had a set of power armor in a while, so it is time to pick up a new set. Later."
Last edited by Wakiza on Thu May 21, 2020 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wakiza

Constant Effects
Sixth Sense (2)

OOC Comments

Armor
M.D.C. by Location

Soundtrack:
Man of Constant Sorrow
Nick Nolan - Life of Sin
Soul of a Man
Wakiza
Group Leader

Postby Wolf Whitaker » Thu May 21, 2020 2:49 pm

**Rolls Held Over**

Wolf give Wak a sly smile. "Well lets say its a story better suited for less reputable company." Wolf laughs. "But it is a fun tale though, if you ever want to know I'll tell you some time. I never learned how to use power armor. It's too big for me. I prefer to be on my horse. Much more manuverable...well for me atleast. I need to get more armor or a force field for the horse. It ended up taking all the fire that was directed at me." Don't tell him too much...There's no harm in this story. Well not here but I think he would enjoy it...just be careful your past may be used against you...you don't have to tell me that...of course I do.
Wolf Whitaker

Weapons
NE-6SL 6/6
NE-6SL 6/6

NG Equalizer
Equalizer 6/6

Silver 6/6
Silver 0/6

Wolf Whitaker
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Wakiza » Thu May 21, 2020 6:54 pm

Rolls as above

Wak gives a small smile, "another time then. As to your horse, I was thinking about hiring a veteran operator to come by and do a few things at home like upgrade some of the armor and weapons on our RV. Might be able to do something with your horse too. Speed and armor. I'll see what I can find." Damn I haven't ridden anything myself in ages. "I prefer maneuverability myself, but sometimes there is a serious need for big heavy armor."
Wakiza

Constant Effects
Sixth Sense (2)

OOC Comments

Armor
M.D.C. by Location

Soundtrack:
Man of Constant Sorrow
Nick Nolan - Life of Sin
Soul of a Man
Wakiza
Group Leader

Postby Armstrong » Tue May 26, 2020 2:07 pm

Wakiza wrote:Wak nods, I expected as much. Maybe Blackman can help me out. "Thanks you very much. Who do you need a verification from. Will Mr. Blackman (Influential Contact) of Blackman Intelligence Resources be good enough? Or Maritus Flavarrel (Favorable Contact) of Flavarrel's Fine Wines. Both are prominent citizens here in town. I have the fund verification on me right now. As to my purchases, yes, I would like the silver enhancements. I would really like one of your UEL cables attached to this beast, if possible. Oh and if you have the staff on hand, I would really like getting the armor upgraded, speed increased, and weapon ranges extended." (operator upgrades from the OCC -RUE pg. 92)

"I don't make policy; that takes place back in Ipsheming. They will only sell this model and certain other items to kingdoms and some trusted mercenary units. If you want to be placed on whatever list they have, guessing it will require somebody who would have influence with them. Unless you know something I don't, does a wine merchant have the political connections to pull that off?" the man sniffs as he runs the verification on your available funds.

"Excellent, I confirm that you have the funds for all three purchases. Head office will need to be contacted to authorise your placement on the list. I shall arrange for your armour to be to brought up and the enhancements installed. We however, are only a showroom, not an operator station. Sadly, you will have to go elsewhere for the upgrades. Where do I need to ship it once the work has been carried out? "
Roughnecks AGM
Armstrong
Assistant Game Master

Postby Wakiza » Tue May 26, 2020 4:24 pm

1d20:

Conditions:

Wak nods, "I expected as much on the upgrades, but it was worth a check. Thanks for trying to get the Roughnecks on the list. I will get a hold of my contacts and see if they can help. Here is the information for my personal bank account, please take payment from there. The NGMI creds first if you can. The Armor and Camera can be delivered to the Roughnecks Operational Compound in the Outskirts." He provides the address. Man it would be nice to get one of those Dragonflies.

Wak says, "thanks again," and heads out to The Crimson Dragon.
Wakiza

Constant Effects
Sixth Sense (2)

OOC Comments

Armor
M.D.C. by Location

Soundtrack:
Man of Constant Sorrow
Nick Nolan - Life of Sin
Soul of a Man
Wakiza
Group Leader

Postby Lahz » Sun May 31, 2020 4:40 pm

Perception [45%]: 1d100:
[+15% involving Electronics or Machines]
JiC D20: 1d20:

JiC D100: 1d100:

Conditions: Telemechanics (0 ISP, Constant, 5ft, 99%), Mind-block Auto-Defense (0 ISP, Automatic), Sense Supernatural Evil & Magic Energy (1600ft if using magical or psionic powers, 600ft if NOT using powers), Radiate Nature [Curious, Interested] (100ft to psychics, 12ft to non-psychics), Roadrunner PA, Sustain (18 Days)

ISP: 221/221

Telemechanics [99%]: 1d100:

Lahz and Ray enter the Northern Gun Store, and the Psi-Tech breathes in the air with a smile before looking around for a salesman, "Hi there, I am an old Company-Man ... used to work up in Merc Bay [Escanuba], and I have kept up my certifications ..." pulls out his ...

NGCME Card
  • Northern Gun Certified Mechanical Engineer
  • 10% reduction in parts costs for Northern Gun Equipment
  • Must be renewed every year (Last Renewal: XXXPA)
  • Note: 20k NGMI to renew plus 40 hours of school

"... Anyways, Ray here needs some programming upgrades and a few sensor up upgrades, and I have a couple vehicles that took damage on our last outing so, I gotta come back to the old home-front." He then ticks off a list:

Specialized Labor Program: Electrical [SB1 Page 19, Cost: 625,000 credits]
    Military, Communications: Basic [SB1 Page 21, Cost: 150,000 credits]
    Military, Communications: Specialized [SB1 Page 21, Cost: 250,000 credits]
    Military, Mechanical [SB1 Page 21, Cost: 350,000 credits]
    Military Pilot, Air [SB1 Page 21, Cost: 360,000 credits]
    Concealed Micro-Hover System [SB1 Page 27, Cost: 500,000 credits & link to nuclear power system for an additional 100,000 credits = 600,000 Credits.]
    [4] Hover Jets: Directional (vehicular): [SB1 Page 26, 10,000 per pair. = 40,000]
    Basic (Robot) Hearing System [SB1 Page 28, Cost: 30,000 credits]
    Radio Signal Scrambler System [SB1 Page 28, Cost: 10,000 credits]
    Wide Band Radio Receiver and Transmitter [SB1 Page 28, Cost: 38,000 credits]
    Human Voice Synthesizer [SB1 Page 28, Cost: 5,000 credits]
    Advanced Robot Eyes: Optic System [SB1 Page 28, Cost: 160,000 credits]
    Thermal-Imagers [SB1 Page 29, Cost: 32,000 credits]
    Robot: Micro-Radar [SB1 Page 30, Cost: 200,000 credits] Cost: 200,000 credits.

"Availability"
Appraise Goods 93%: 1d100:

Barter 62%: 1d100:

Lore: Demons & Monsters 50%: 1d100:

Charm/Impress: 45%: 1d100:

Lahz D'Gemmel
OOC Comments
ISP: 191/191
PPE: 22/22
HP: 32/32
SDC: 26/26

Worn:
NG RA5 Arrow Ride Armor
MD by Loc: Helmet: 35/35, Main Body: 30/30
Arms: [L] 14/14 . [R] 14/14 & Legs: [L] 18/18 . [R] 18/18

N-F50A Superheavy Force Field - Not Active
M.D.C.: 160/160

Weapons: Wilk's 325 "Mariner" Pulse Pistol 2D8 MD or 4D8 MD, 900'

Other: Drone Command Gauntlet (NG2 pg 245) [Left Forearm, 10 MD, 5 Mile Wireless Range], Vibro-Knife [1d6 MD], Laser Eavesdropping Device, Multitool, Talismans from Vheld (several)

Accompanied by Ray the Droid (( NG-B50 ‘Thunderer’ BigBore Combat Hammer, Wilks Laser Sword & NG-SE9 Sharpshooter ))
Lahz
Group Leader

Postby Wayne Northblade » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:58 pm

/46%
/1d100:

Wayne eventually finds his way to the Arms Bazaar via asking numerous folks that he would rather not ever speak with again. Not that they were rude, just that they were terribly plain and rather deserved to die.

He walks through the doors and maintains his air of aloofness while internally going through 'kid-in-a-candy-store' mode. "That is a lot of fucking firepower" he mumbles to himself. Touching the displays, paying close attention to switches and charging ports and triggers, he familiarizes himself with Northern Gun's technologies. "I think I might like it here in MercTown if all the shops are as wonderful as this."

When an salesperson makes themselves available, Wayne gives them the following list. "Fetch these for me if you wouldn't mind?"

Shopping
Northern Gun Store: +5% to each roll to find NG items of any rarity (included)

NG High Explosive Grenade x10
Rarity: Common, No skill checks required, No Modifiers

NG Smoke Grenade x10

NG Plasma Hand Grenade x10
Rarity: Uncommon, 1 successful skill check required, No Modifiers
Appraise Goods: 1d100:
/39% - FAIL

Anthropology: 1d100:
/64% - PASS

Barter: 1d100:
/47% - PASS
(CRIT)
Find Contraband: 1d100:
/48% - FAIL

/30% - FAIL

Lore Demons and Monsters: 1d100:
/69% - PASS
(CRIT)
Research: 1d100:
/64% - PASS

Streetwise: 1d100:
/37% - FAIL

NG-B30 Bangstick Staff (Ornate Walking Stick)
Rarity: Uncommon, 1 successful skill check required, No Modifiers
Appraise Goods: 1d100:
/39% - FAIL

Anthropology: 1d100:
/64% - PASS

/47% - FAIL

Find Contraband: 1d100:
/48% - FAIL

/30% - PASS

Lore Demons and Monsters: 1d100:
/69% - PASS

Research: 1d100:
/64% - PASS

Streetwise: 1d100:
/37% - FAIL

NG-B10 Bangstick x2

Bangstick MD Shotgun shells x40
Rarity: Unlisted. Weapon is Common, No skill checks required, No Modifiers

Vibro-Knife

When they bring him his items, he'll hand over his Universal Card and ask for a complimentary duffel bag.

Rolls for Bag:
/47% - FAIL

/30% - PASS
Wayne Northblade

Postby The Apothecary » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:25 pm

Lahz

A Young man in a business suits approaches you. "Good afternoon sir, how can I help you?" upon seeing the NG card, "Well it's a please to have you back sir. Ok let me check to see if we have what you are looking for. Just a moment." The salesman leaves Lahz for a moment. The salesman returns a few moments later. "Sir, we have everything except the human voice synthesizer. So everything will come to a total of two million, eight hundred forty-five thousand credits. (2,845,000)"

Northblade

Ahead of you an elf is making a large purchase and seem to be taking his time. It takes a few minutes for the salesman to help you. When the salesman finally gets to you, "Good afternoon sir, what can I help you with?"
The sales man fills your order. "Ok that will be 25,850 credits" The salesman stops for a moment. "Well I guess I could throw in a duffel bag for you. As long as you don't tell no one."
"Death may be a small mercy for some. Others come to me for the cure. Temporary or permanent I have it all."

The Apothecary
Assistant Game Master

Postby Wayne Northblade » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:58 pm

/46%
/1d100:

Pre-purchase
Wayne stands and feels the rage building in his body. Starting at his toes and welling up to his chest. He finds his fists balled and his teeth clenched. Take just 30 more seconds and see what happens, you slow bastard. But then he overhears the amount of money and his mind switches gears. Two... million... plus?! This really is the place to make my fortune. I just hope there's anyone like this guy on the... Spooky Squadron.

Post-purchase
When he receives his duffel bag full of goodies, he smiles at the salesman, looks at his nametag and says "Look at this face. Do I look like I'd tell a soul, [insert name]?" I'm totally reporting this fool as soon as I leave. "Thanks again, [insert name]."

And with that, Wayne leaves to find a place to put his belongings for the night before he heads out to explore MercTown.

((Heading to The Palace))
Wayne Northblade

Postby Lahz » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:57 am

Conditions: Telemechanics (0 ISP, Constant, 5ft, 99%), Mind-block Auto-Defense (0 ISP, Automatic), Sense Supernatural Evil & Magic Energy (1600ft if using magical or psionic powers, 600ft if NOT using powers), Radiate Nature [Curious, Interested] (100ft to psychics, 12ft to non-psychics), Roadrunner PA, Sustain (18 Days)

Lahz authorizes payment via team account at Merctown State Bank making note that he needs to keep a separate ledger for Mierin, *Need to keep her prices separate so I can give her an accurate cost on the Bike once it gets built out ...* He takes little if any notice of the near-teen hovering behind him because it's a big store and there are sales associates all over, if the guy was in a real hurry he could go there. Lahz is a bit disappointed with the lack of a voice simulator but shrugs, "Well I appreciate you looking. If you don't mind I am glad to just pay for the next one that comes in and you can have it delivered to my shop in town ... They are only 5,000. If I find another before delivery I can just bring the receipt back and void the purchase, but this way you get the commission right?" He offers a friendly smile either way then has Ray the droid load up on all the packages to deposit in the car.

Buckling into the armored SUV, the Psi-Tech mentally scrolls down his list of intended purchases and decides on his next destination [[ Devilman's Exotic Arms ]].
Lahz D'Gemmel
OOC Comments

Worn:
NG RA5 Arrow Ride Armor

Other: Drone Command Gauntlet (NG2 pg 245) [Left Forearm, 10 MD, 5 Mile Wireless Range], Vibro-Knife [1d6 MD], Laser Eavesdropping Device, Multitool, Talismans from Vheld (several)

Accompanied by Ray the Droid (( NG-B50 ‘Thunderer’ BigBore Combat Hammer, Wilks Laser Sword & NG-SE9 Sharpshooter ))
Lahz
Group Leader

Postby Ronan » Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:31 pm

/ 1d20:

Perception [34%]: 1d100:

Invoke Trust [24%]: 1d100:
(Assist with finding and prices)
Research [54%]: 1d100:
Anthropology [44%]: 1d100:

Charm/Impress [29%]: 1d100:

Ronan walks into the Northern Gun and is struck by the sheer volume of armaments available. He'll scope out the jet packs and other quick movers. I was too slow against the octo-god thing, need to find a way for quick insertions. Let's think, if I can't do orbital drops, what's the next best thing. He thinks with a growing smile imagining doing a surprise insertion in the middle of an enemy group. He'll find the first clerk he can see that isn't helping someone and approaches them. "I'm looking for a few things. First, to see if you have a capable jet pack. I believe the name was 'Wild Coyote'. Looking for the Solid Oxide model." Ronan states. "Also, I'd like to look at your selection for durable clothing, something that won't rip easy and a solid side-arm. Looking for the NG-SE9 Sharpshooter Laser Pistol."

If he can find that, he'll then pull out one of his KLS rounds and ask the clerk. "Also, you know anywhere in town where I could find more of these kinds of rounds or get them specially made?" He'll ask.
Please Do Not PM This Account, PM Underguard Instead

Ronan Deshe | EP Ledger | Other PCs: Culter (CS 40-4th) | Scythe (Phase World: Galactic Rogues) | Kianra'Dea (Rifts: Atlantis)
Constant Stats and Supers
Skadoosh
M.D.C.: 321/321 (516 w/ MES)
Active Abilities:
Invulnerability: Invuln to: All Energy Damage Types (to include magic energy), Bullets, punches, falls, etc. | SN Melee does Half-DMG | Gases/Radiation/Drugs: Half-effective | Regen 1d6x10 MDC per min | Hold Breath for 12 minutes | Survive 80 days without food
Supernatural SN: Fatigues 1/10th normal rate.
Fleshworks: Sense Health of Flesh Active: Will declare in post if being used | Range: 15ft away LOS | No cost | Undetectable | Determine general flesh health of another being. | Reveals D-Bee, Human, Mutant and if suffering sick/diseased flesh | Reveals if little or many HP/SDC/MDC and if any magic/psionic/super effect is currently affecting the subject physically, though cannot identify.

Active Gear:
Worn: Streetwolf MDC Biker Jacker: [12 M.D.C.] | Streetwolf Combat Pants: [8 M.D.C.] | Naruni Heavy Force Field [110 M.D.C.]
Carried: Will Declare but most likely KLS
Carried [Secured in Dimensional Bag]: [TW Lightblade] || DMG: 1d6*10 (2d6*10 vs Supernatural Creature) || Modifiers: +1 Strike || Features: Fueled by wielder's H/S/M.D.C | Skorblade Short Blade

Saving Throw Bonuses
Coma/Death: 45% [49%]
Toxins (15+): +3
Magic (varies): +3 [+5]
Lethal Poison (14+): +3 [+5]
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +3 [+5]
Insanity (12+): +0
Psionics (15+): +0
Horror Factor (varies): +2
Ronan
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby The Apothecary » Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:44 pm

The sales rep moves over to Ronan. "Good afternoon. What can we help you find here at Northern Gun?" The rep listens intently as Ronan lays out what he is looking for. "Well if you are looking for durable clothing we have our line of 'Street Wolf' Armored clothing. It's just over there.[b]" He points to an area of the store with a digital size scanner to find the correct fit for the clothes. [b]"As far as the Wild Coyote...let me see..." The rep taps several keys on his tablet. "Yes we have a Solid Ox model in stock." The rep looks over the round presented. "Well I can tell you we don't make that here. I would suggest Max's Munitions. He is all about rare hard to find ammunition." The sales rep taps a few more times on his tablet. "So the Solid Ox Jet pack will run you, 375,000 with one cell included. Other cells cost 40,000 credits per cell. Also if you are going to purchases clothing please select the clothing you desire and I will get a total for you when you are ready."

The Apothecary
Assistant Game Master

Postby Ronan » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:27 pm

Re: Clothing wrote: "Well if you are looking for durable clothing we have our line of 'Street Wolf' Armored clothing. It's just over there.

Ronan checks out the clothing recommended by the clerk before nodding. "That'll do fine. How much would, let's say, four sets cost?" Ronan inquires.

Solid Oxide and Clothing wrote:"So the Solid Ox Jet pack will run you, 375,000 with one cell included."

"Excellent, that and a spare battery then, just so I'm not burnt when it goes out. And the four sets. Thank you."

Ronan Deshe | EP Ledger | Other PCs: Culter (CS 40-4th) | Scythe (Phase World: Galactic Rogues) | Kianra'Dea (Rifts: Atlantis)
Skadoosh
Active Abilities:
Invulnerability: Invuln to: All Energy Damage Types (to include magic energy), Bullets, punches, falls, etc. | SN Melee does Half-DMG | Gases/Radiation/Drugs: Half-effective | Regen 1d6x10 MDC per min | Hold Breath for 12 minutes | Survive 80 days without food
Fleshworks: Sense Health of Flesh Active: Will declare in post if being used | Range: 15ft away LOS | No cost | Undetectable | Determine general flesh health of another being. | Reveals D-Bee, Human, Mutant and if suffering sick/diseased flesh | Reveals if little or many HP/SDC/MDC and if any magic/psionic/super effect is currently affecting the subject physically, though cannot identify.

Active Gear:
Worn: Streetwolf MDC Biker Jacker: [12 M.D.C.] | Streetwolf Combat Pants: [8 M.D.C.] | Naruni Heavy Force Field [110 M.D.C.]
Carried [Secured in Dimensional Bag]: [TW Lightblade] || DMG: 1d6*10 (2d6*10 vs Supernatural Creature) || Modifiers: +1 Strike || Features: Fueled by wielder's H/S/M.D.C | Skorblade Short Blade

Saving Throw Bonuses
Ronan
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby The Apothecary » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:32 am

The rep looks over the purchases, "Ok. 375,000 for the Jet pack, one extra Solid ox cell is 40,000, you'll have to replace the first cell after about 8 weeks of use. These are no batteries. They are a solid fuel cell. Once they are depleted that's it. Luckily NG can mass produce them so we have many of them on hand. We also offer conversion kits for old conventional fuel vehicles if you are ever interested. So We hope to see you back in about four to six months. Four sets of Street Wolf Armored Pants, that's 12,000 and four tailored sets of Biker jackets, usually 5,500 each...Custom work will run extra, so that will be 30,000 for the jackets. That will bring your total to 457,000. Anything esle we can do for you today? Thank you for your business."

The Apothecary
Assistant Game Master

Postby Ronan » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:32 pm

/ 1d20:

Availability Checks
Invoke Charm [29%]: 1d100:

Anthropology [44%]: 1d100:

Streetwise [36%]: 1d100:

Invoke Trust [24%]: 1d100:

Ronan thanks the clerk and turns to leave before sighing. Shit. I forgot almost all my gear was destroyed, I may as well take this time to replace what I can since I expect I'll be here for the long haul. Ronan resigns to himself and turns back to the Clerk.

"Hey, in thinking on it, there are a few other items I need. Most of my stuff god inconveniently destroyed. So, A couple heavy duty duffle bags and smaller waist bags. Also, a line of standard clothing and field food. I don't mind spending time here, or if you don't have it, an affiliate that might. "

Skadoosh
Active Abilities:

Active Gear:

Saving Throw Bonuses
Ronan
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby The Apothecary » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:33 am

The rep take a moment to look through her tablet. "Yes I think we can get you everything you need. and it will bring your total to 470,000 credits. Thank you for your business."

The Apothecary
Assistant Game Master

Postby Wolf Whitaker » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:17 am

/30%
; 1d100:

/30%
;1d100:

Paranoia Thought Text

Active Effects:
  • HF: 12
[*](Opponents must roll to save vs horror factor whenever the Gunslinger makes a serious threat (stop or else ... ) and again if and when he first draws his weapon on a character. Likewise, those who attack a Gunslinger must roll to save vs Horror Factor whenever facing the Gunslinger in a one-on-one showdown, duel, or shootout, and whenever an opponent makes his first move to attack the Gunslinger, even if the gunslinger isn't aware the character plans to attack.)[/list]
[*]Integrated Sensor Pod - NE Armor
  • 360° scanning capability
  • Allows user to dodge all attack, even those from behind and/or surprise
[/list]

Wolf enters the NG Store again. "Hi, I'm back. I was looking to see if you guys had some calvary armor for my horse. He took some fire on my last job. Do you guys do repairs?"

NG Calvary Armor: WB 34; page: 47-48. Book price 20,000.
Unknown availability:

Find Contraband-- 1d100:
/60%
Streetwise-- 1d100:
/52%
Lore: Demons & Monsters-- 1d100:
/65%
Wolf Whitaker

Weapons
NE-6SL 6/6
NE-6SL 6/6

NG Equalizer
Equalizer 6/6

Silver 6/6
Silver 0/6

Wolf Whitaker
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Armstrong » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:01 am

The same clerk that served you before comes over

"You are certainly becoming a repeat customer today aren't you sir. Yes we have the barding for your horse, but if you want repairs, that is not a service we offer. Starting to think we need to put a sign up."
Roughnecks AGM
Armstrong
Assistant Game Master

Postby Wolf Whitaker » Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:59 am

/30%
;1d100:

Paranoia Thought Text

Active Effects:
[*](Opponents must roll to save vs horror factor whenever the Gunslinger makes a serious threat (stop or else ... ) and again if and when he first draws his weapon on a character. Likewise, those who attack a Gunslinger must roll to save vs Horror Factor whenever facing the Gunslinger in a one-on-one showdown, duel, or shootout, and whenever an opponent makes his first move to attack the Gunslinger, even if the gunslinger isn't aware the character plans to attack.)[/list]
[/list]

Wolf chuckles at the joke, "A sign might help, but most people can't read so you'll just end up answering the same question. I will definitely take the Armor. I was wondering if you carried a Bandit K-9 companion. Or if you know of anyone who might and what they usually go for? I knew a few people from back home who had them. Always wanted one." That's a good idea. You need something to watch your back. I can only see what you do...Not why I wanted it, but that's a good point. I just hope it's not too much...They shouldn't bee too expensive, but then you have spent a lot of your earnings...It's been worth it.

Bandit K-9 Companion: WB 14 Page: 199
Unknown Rarity

Find Contraband-- 1d100:
/58%
Streetwise-- 1d100:
/52%
Lore: Demons & Monsters-- 1d100:
/65%
Wolf Whitaker

Weapons
NE-6SL 6/6
NE-6SL 6/6

NG Equalizer
Equalizer 6/6

Silver 6/6
Silver 0/6

Wolf Whitaker
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Lahz » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:32 pm

Conditions: Telemechanics (0 ISP, Constant, 5ft, 99%), Mind-block Auto-Defense (0 ISP, Automatic), Sense Supernatural Evil & Magic Energy (1600ft if using magical or psionic powers, 600ft if NOT using powers), Radiate Nature [Curious, Interested] (100ft to psychics, 12ft to non-psychics), Roadrunner PA, Sustain (17 Days)

Conditions: Telemechanics (0 ISP, Constant, 5ft, 99%), Mind-block Auto-Defense (0 ISP, Automatic), Sense Supernatural Evil & Magic Energy (1600ft if using magical or psionic powers, 600ft if NOT using powers), Radiate Nature [Curious, Interested] (100ft to psychics, 12ft to non-psychics), Roadrunner PA, Sustain (17 Days)

+5% to each roll to find NG items of any rarity

About a week after the infamous JTFA bar-crawl Lahz and Ray return to the Northern Gun Store. When he locates a salesman the Psi-Tech offers a friendly wave and flashes his NGCME card, "Hi there ..."

NGCME Card

"... I need something with automated targetting, or I guess somethings. Maybe some of the automated sentry guns." *Ah but how many do we need? I was thinking 10, no a dozen, then I can make a joke about the Dirty Dozen like that old pre-rifts holovid ... Yeah but I really should try to have some spare parts on-hand. So, I should get 2 extra just in case we start to have breakdowns. I suppose now is also a good time to pick up the clip charger. With the expanded space on the new vehicle I think I can get 1 for missions and 1 for use at HQ.*

Shopping List
    [14] NG-101-ARG Automated Rail Gun [225,000 Credits (Solid Oxide), NG1, Pg 212]
    [20] NG-101-ARG Ammo Block [Holds 4800 Rounds] [18,000 credits, NG1, Pg 212]
    [2] Universal E-Clip Recharger [790,000 Credits, MercOps Pg 118]

[4] NG-35LP Heavy Laser Pistol [19,500 credits, NG1, Pg 191] -- Pistols for the Crew-Bots
    [16] Long E-Clip [19,500 credits, NG1, Pg 191] -- for Crew-Bots
    [4] NG-B20 Bangstick Hammer (3 shot) [3,000 credits, NG1, Pg 206] -- for the Crew-Bots
    [1] Urban Warrior EBA [35,000 credits, NG2, Pg 60] -- for the Roy
    [1] NG Patrol Armor [15,500 credits, NG2, Pg 50] -- for the Gene
    [1] NG Maverick Riding Armor with Helmet [20,500 credits, NG2, Pg 49] -- for the Biv

"Availability"
Appraise Goods 93+5=98%: 1d100:

Barter 62+5=67%: 1d100:

Lore: Demons & Monsters 50+5=55%: 1d100:

Charm/Impress: 45+5=50%: 1d100:

Last edited by Lahz on Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lahz D'Gemmel
OOC Comments

Worn:
NG RA5 Arrow Ride Armor

Lahz
Group Leader

Postby Ronan » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:31 am

/ 1d20:

A couple of weeks after the Bar-crawl and the acquisition of new Spookies, Ronan finds himself annoyed he doesn't have any means of transport around the town besides his jetpack which, while fun, isn't always practical. Returning to the Northern Gun store before returning to check on his KLS ammunition and mags, he scouts out their vics.

Looking primarily at the Road Hog and the Street Wolf common bikes, Ronan is visibly grinning. "Oh ho, man. This is a Get out of my way bike right here. Look at those wheels, and it jumps?" Ronan adds "And that one is sleek. Badass. " Ronan asks. Wouldn't mind something that flies. Next paycheck, maybe. He'll approach a clerk and ask them about the two bikes availability. He'll also keep an eye for for similar type bikes such as the Road Boss.

Skadoosh
Active Abilities:

Active Gear:

Saving Throw Bonuses
Ronan
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Armstrong » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:35 pm

Wolf Whitaker wrote:Wolf chuckles at the joke, "A sign might help, but most people can't read so you'll just end up answering the same question. I will definitely take the Armor. I was wondering if you carried a Bandit K-9 companion. Or if you know of anyone who might and what they usually go for? I knew a few people from back home who had them. Always wanted one." That's a good idea. You need something to watch your back. I can only see what you do...Not why I wanted it, but that's a good point. I just hope it's not too much...They shouldn't bee too expensive, but then you have spent a lot of your earnings...It's been worth it.

"If you are looking for repairs, maybe try Nine Lives Armoury. He mostly does weapons and armour, but if it is mostly the outer armour, he should be able to help. As for the Bandit K-9, it is not a NG item, so we don't stock it. I think I might have heard of a place that might have it, but it won't come cheap. Last model I heard of sold for over 2 mil."
Roughnecks AGM
Armstrong
Assistant Game Master

Postby Wolf Whitaker » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:55 pm

Wolf:

/30%
;1d100:

Paranoia Thought Text

Active Effects:
[/list]

Wolf inwardly recoils at the price for the K-9 companion. Wow that a lot more then I had anticipated. Looks like that will come after a few more jobs...Hopefully you won't need it be tween now ant then...always the optimist aren't you?...I love how you think we are different people...Well I don't like the way you think sometimes so you can go shove it.

"Thank you for the information. I'll just take the Cavalry armor and be on my way. Thanks again." Wolf provides his account information for payment, and departs the store heading back to the roughnecks HQ
Wolf Whitaker

Weapons
NE-6SL 6/6
NE-6SL 6/6

NG Equalizer
Equalizer 6/6

Silver 6/6
Silver 0/6

Wolf Whitaker
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Grimloq » Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:17 am

Perception vs 31%:1d100:

Thumper Perception vs 20%:1d100:

JIC:1d100:
|1d20:

Horsemanship:Cowboy vs 82%:1d100:

Grimloq enters the Northern Gun store and removes his hat respectfully. Now this is an arsenal. The Grackle takes his time perusing the display items, enjoying seeing such clean, new gear.

After some time, if not approached, Grimloq will seek out a representative. ”I have recently come into some money and am looking for some protection.” He motions towards a set of Maverick Riding armor on display. ”Do you have a set like that fitted for anyone… bigger? I am also interested in something heavier that can last under sustained fire (Titan Plate Armor) If you have anything fitted for someone of my size. If you do not have anything in stock I might be willing to purchase a suit to order if available. You deal in mount armor too, yes? I could use a set of armor large enough for my Dinostang, if available (Cavalry Armor). Do you do repairs? my mounts and I's current set of armor has taken a few shots too it.”

Grimloq will pause as his eye catches a weapon's display stand. what is with these gun stores advertising and selling melee weapons? "And one of those-" He motions to the Thunderer display. "Unless you have any really big swords for sale.

Grimloq will pull out his credit chit as the available items are wrung up. "Charge it all to this."

Availability
NG Maverick Riding Armor – 14,000 (WB 14, 179)
Good to excellent availability- no roll needed rolls added if size is a factor +5% due to store mods
Find Contraband vs 53%:1d100:

Charm/Impress vs 10%:1d100:

Streetwise vs 43%:1d100:

Lore: Cattle and Animals vs 45%:1d100:

Titan Plate Armor -110,000 (WB 34, 59)
? availability -+5% due to store mods
Find Contraband vs 53%:1d100:

b]Cavalry Armor[/b]- 20,000 (WB 32, 47)
Good availability- no rolls needed- rolls added if size is a factor +5% due to store mods
Find Contraband vs 43%:1d100:

NG-850 "Thunderer" BigBore Combat Hammer- 17,000 (WB 33, 208)
common availibility- no rolls needed
Grimloq
Grimloq
MDC:130/130

Maverick Riding Armor
Hat: 10/10
L. Arm: 12/12 | R. Arm: 12/12
Body: 36/36
L. Leg: 16/16 | R. Leg: 16/16

Thumper
L. Front Leg: 18/18 103/103 | R. Front Leg: ]8/18 103/103
L. Rear Leg: 25/25 103/103 | R. Rear Leg 25/25 103/103
Head: 50/50 136/136 | Small Center Horn: 15/15
Tail: 116/116 | Main Body: 90/90 180/180
Grimloq

Postby The Apothecary » Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:35 am

The NG Store is slow when Grim walks in. Not many people. A human salesman walks up to Grim. "Afternoon, sir. What can we help you find today at Northern Gun?" He listens to what Grim is looking for and nods, "I'm sorry but we don't offer repair services here. I would recommend one of the local shops. On the other hand we actually do have the armor you are looking for in your size. We get all types of beings here so we have to be stocked for all different types of sizes." The salesman waves to another attendant to collect measurements from Grim while he gets a total for Grim's purchases. "Ok sir you are looking at a total of, 161,000 credits." He takes the card and deducts the credits from it as the other attendant brings the items Grim requested nicely bagged up. "Thank You For shopping with Northern Gun."

The Apothecary
Assistant Game Master

Postby The Apothecary » Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:11 pm

Lahz wrote:
About a week after the infamous JTFA bar-crawl Lahz and Ray return to the Northern Gun Store. When he locates a salesman the Psi-Tech offers a friendly wave and flashes his NGCME card, "Hi there ..."

NGCME Card

"... I need something with automated targetting, or I guess somethings. Maybe some of the automated sentry guns." *Ah but how many do we need? I was thinking 10, no a dozen, then I can make a joke about the Dirty Dozen like that old pre-rifts holovid ... Yeah but I really should try to have some spare parts on-hand. So, I should get 2 extra just in case we start to have breakdowns. I suppose now is also a good time to pick up the clip charger. With the expanded space on the new vehicle I think I can get 1 for missions and 1 for use at HQ.*

Shopping List
    [14] NG-101-ARG Automated Rail Gun [225,000 Credits (Solid Oxide), NG1, Pg 212]
    [20] NG-101-ARG Ammo Block [Holds 4800 Rounds] [18,000 credits, NG1, Pg 212]
    [2] Universal E-Clip Recharger [790,000 Credits, MercOps Pg 118]

[4] NG-35LP Heavy Laser Pistol [19,500 credits, NG1, Pg 191] -- Pistols for the Crew-Bots
    [16] Long E-Clip [19,500 credits, NG1, Pg 191] -- for Crew-Bots
    [4] NG-B20 Bangstick Hammer (3 shot) [3,000 credits, NG1, Pg 206] -- for the Crew-Bots
    [1] Urban Warrior EBA [35,000 credits, NG2, Pg 60] -- for the Roy
    [1] NG Patrol Armor [15,500 credits, NG2, Pg 50] -- for the Gene
    [1] NG Maverick Riding Armor with Helmet [20,500 credits, NG2, Pg 49] -- for the Biv

"Availability"
Appraise Goods 93+5=98%: Original post: 1d100:

Barter 62+5=67%: Original post: 1d100:

Lore: Demons & Monsters 50+5=55%: Original post: 1d100:

Charm/Impress: 45+5=50%: Original post: 1d100:

The NG Store clerk nearly drops his tablet at Lahz's order. "We..well sir there are only 5 of the Solid Oxide in stock and 5 of the battery operated ones. I've never had someone wanting that many. The ammo blocks we have along with your other requests. That should come out to 1,955,000 with the 5 in stock solid ox railguns. If you want the battery power ones too then we will add 925,000 to your total."

The Apothecary
Assistant Game Master

Postby Lahz » Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:47 pm

Lahz does a couple quick calculations and nods to the salesman, "10 automated guns overall. I'll take them that's what ... 2,880,000?" He nods and authorizes payment in full from the Team's funds, *I can set these up as anti-missile point-defenses at a corners on the points of the platform ... avoid volleys before they knock us the hell out of the sky.*
Lahz D'Gemmel
OOC Comments

Worn:
NG RA5 Arrow Ride Armor

Lahz
Group Leader

Postby The Apothecary » Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:58 pm

The salesman nods, "Yes, sir. Exactly. I'll send these to the gates for you to pick up, unless you have another destination for them." The salesman bags up what he can and send the rest for Lahz to collect when he leaves MT, or to the hanger, Lahz's choice.

The Apothecary
Assistant Game Master

Postby Lahz » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:30 pm

JiC D20: 1d100:

Telemechanics [99%]: Original post: 1d100:

Lahz thanks the salesman, schedules delivery for the Hangar, and turns to leave but as the Elf is mentally running back over his long list of recent purchases he pauses, *Power, communications, sensors, offensive and defensive weaponry, weapons charging ... space for several tons of anything we may want to transport ... but everyone's going to whine and gripe the whole way if we don't build in some creature comforts.* This realization turns the walk out into a walk to a different section of the massive NG store (Wilderness/Survival), then over to the Restaurant section (they sell everything right?).

There, he will approach another salesman, "What can you show me with respect to wilderness comfort? I have a crew that may be out in the field for a while and having them sniping at one another is going to affect operations efficiency ..." He also goes to look at restraint systems in case they ever actually wanted to bring someone back alive.

Ideally Lahz is looking for:
NG All Purpose Trailer (Adventurers' Trailer)
NG2, Pg 206, 250,000 Credits
" The interior has a small kitchen with stove, refrigerator, microwave, sink and oven. It has eight folding beds which can be converted into couches and chairs, a latrine and a tiny shower. There are two water tanks, hot water and drinking water, and a tank to store waste. The APT can hold enough supplies for a group of eight to live well for up to one month, but that can be extended to two months with harsh rationing. If the trailer lacks anything it is privacy."

[2] Restaurant Microwave --- Estimated 3000 Credits
[2] Restaurant Fridge 65 cubic feet --- Estimated 5000 Credits

Modular Police Arrest CRV or “Mobile Lock-Up” CRV -- NG2, Pg 212, 375,000 Credits
"exactly what it sounds like, a rolling jail cell. The interior is divided into two small cells that can hold 1-4 prisoners each (8 with prisoners standing and in cramped conditions), and one long cell that can hold 6-8 (16 standing); bench seating. There is also bench seating located by the rear doors to accommodate as many as four lawmen or guards to ride escort in the back with the prisoners. The driver and an optional escort are in the front cab section sealed off from the jail cells in the back.

[6] Hammock Hook Setup NG2, Pg 256, 300 Credits
[6] Hammocks NG2, Pg 256, 300 Credits
[20] SleepSafe “Sensor Sentry” Warning System NG2, Pg 253, 4,500 Credits

OOC: Honestly not sure what will need rolls, and immediate availability isn't a problem, Lahz is willing to pay and wait for the shipment from NG in the next couple months on whatever resupply.

Lahz D'Gemmel
OOC Comments

Worn:
NG RA5 Arrow Ride Armor

Lahz
Group Leader

Postby The Apothecary » Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:34 pm

The clerk gives a knowing nod to Lahz, "We have all of what you are looking for but we only have 10 of the Sleep safe sensors in stock at this time."

The Apothecary
Assistant Game Master

Previous

Return to Archived Discussions