Altess Eviscerator (Diamond)

Moderator: Augur

Altess Eviscerator (Diamond)

Postby Augur » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:16 pm

Altess Eviscerator

Altess Eviscerator (Patron Item)
Originally developed by an Altess aristocrat who had been literally burned one too many times, the Eviscerator was deliberately designed as a technological equivalent to a lesser rune weapon for a fraction of the cost. As an added bonus, the AI driving the system has become expert in using its personality mapping to deliver just the right amount of flattery without being too obvious a kiss-ass about it. This powerful, two-handed weapon is a bit much for your average Altessian noble, but looks very nice mounted above a fireplace.
Type: Techno-Rune Weapon
Damage: 6D6
Alignment: Varies;see personality entry below
1. Artificial Intelligence; I.Q.: 20
2. Communicates through nano-telepathy.
3. M.D.C.: 500
4. Nano-regeneration: 2D6 M.D.C. per hour self-repair
5. Damage is in M.D. when in a mega-damage environment
6. Nano-telepathic bond is maintained through contact only; broken if separated from bearer.
7. When a bearer bonds with the weapon, it injects nano-machines into the character. It then uses these to map the character's genetic I.D. and to communicate with the bearer. This process takes one hour to complete.
8. The A.I. will only ever map to one bearer, and will attack any other who touches it thereafter with aggressive nanites doing 4D6 damage per melee of maintained contact.
Special Abilities
• Electrical Discharge:
• • Range: Touch or up to 200'
• • Damage: 4D6
• • Payload: 4; regenerates 4 charges per hour
• Skill Database:
• • Select six skills from Communications, Pilot Related, Science, or Technical skill categories; 98% proficiency for all skills. These skills are permanent and do not change.
• Modifiers: Two-handed weapon
Personality: The personality and ethics subroutine of the A.I. is unique and develops over time as the weapon maps itself to its bearer.
Weight: 7 lbs.

Code: Select all
[color=#4000FF][b]Altess Eviscerator[/b] (Patron Item)[/color]
[img]http://explorersunlimited.com/images/upload/2017/10/04/20171004152414-6c140f64.png[/img]
[size=85][i]Originally developed by an Altess aristocrat who had been literally burned one too many times, the Eviscerator was deliberately designed as a technological equivalent to a lesser rune weapon for a fraction of the cost. As an added bonus, the AI driving the system has become expert in using its personality mapping to deliver just the right amount of flattery without being too obvious a kiss-ass about it. This powerful, two-handed weapon is a bit much for your average Altessian noble, but looks very nice mounted above a fireplace.[/i]
Type: Techno-Rune Weapon
Damage: 6D6
Alignment: Varies;see personality entry below
1. Artificial Intelligence; I.Q.: 20
2. Communicates through nano-telepathy.
3. M.D.C.: 500
4. Nano-regeneration: 2D6 M.D.C. per hour self-repair
5. Damage is in M.D. when in a mega-damage environment
6. Nano-telepathic bond is maintained through contact only; broken if separated from bearer.
7. When a bearer bonds with the weapon, it injects nano-machines into the character. It then uses these to map the character's genetic I.D. and to communicate with the bearer. This process takes one hour to complete.
8. The A.I. will only ever map to one bearer, and will attack any other who touches it thereafter with aggressive nanites doing 4D6 damage per melee of maintained contact.
[u]Special Abilities[/u]
• Electrical Discharge:
• • Range: Touch or up to 200'
• • Damage: 4D6
• • Payload: 4; regenerates 4 charges per hour
• Skill Database:
• • Select six skills from Communications, Pilot Related, Science, or Technical skill categories; 98% proficiency for all skills. These skills are permanent and do not change.
• Modifiers: Two-handed weapon
Personality: The personality and ethics subroutine of the A.I. is unique and develops over time as the weapon maps itself to its bearer.
Weight: 7 lbs.[/size]
Augur
Admin

Return to Patron Items