Universal Energy to Matter Converter (Gold)

Moderator: Augur

Universal Energy to Matter Converter (Gold)

Postby Augur » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:13 pm

Universal Energy to Matter Converter

Universal Energy to Matter Converter (Patron Item)
This bizarre device originates from an unknown dimension of highly sophisticated technology, or so explained the mysterious traveler who sold these devices and was never seen again. As the UEMC works it builds the cellular structure into an energy matrix, and then through an inscrutable process, it transforms that matrix into matter that integrates with the original in a format that is not rejected. Repairs and regeneration attempts are scarless and seamless.
  • Range: 5' or by direct application
  • Repair: The UEMC an restore the damage capacity (S.D.C. or M.D.C.) of an inanimate object lost by damage or decay by 10 points per charge used. Cannot restore more capacity than the item originally had. This can restore damage to body armor, make repairs to damaged vehicles, repair Mom's broken vase, and similar. Cannot restore a shattered item unless all the pieces are within a 5' radius.
  • Regeneration: For every charge used, the UEMC can restore 5 H.P. or S.D.C. Cannot restore more capacity than the character originally had. Double the cost for M.D.C. regeneration.
  • Duration: 1 charge per melee round max
  • Payload: 10 charges per E-clip; can only use standard E-clips
  • Weight: 2 lbs.

Code: Select all
[color=#4000FF][b]Universal Energy to Matter Converter[/b] (Patron Item)[/color]
[img]http://explorersunlimited.com/images/upload/2017/10/05/20171005183217-d24099b8.png[/img]
[size=85][i]This bizarre device originates from an unknown dimension of highly sophisticated technology, or so explained the mysterious traveler who sold these devices and was never seen again. As the UEMC works it builds the cellular structure into an energy matrix, and then through an inscrutable process, it transforms that matrix into matter that integrates with the original in a format that is not rejected. Repairs and regeneration attempts are scarless and seamless.[/i]
[list][*]Range: 5' or by direct application
[*]Repair: The UEMC an restore the damage capacity (S.D.C. or M.D.C.) of an inanimate object lost by damage or decay by 10 points per charge used. Cannot restore more capacity than the item originally had. This can restore damage to body armor, make repairs to damaged vehicles, repair Mom's broken vase, and similar. Cannot restore a shattered item unless all the pieces are within a 5' radius.
[*]Regeneration: For every charge used, the UEMC can restore 5 H.P. or S.D.C. Cannot restore more capacity than the character originally had. Double the cost for M.D.C. regeneration.
[*]Duration: 1 charge per melee round max
[*]Payload: 10 charges per E-clip; can [i]only[/i] use standard E-clips
[*]Weight: 2 lbs.[/list][/size]
Augur
Admin

Return to Patron Items