Shockwave TW Grenade Launcher (Gold)

Moderator: Augur

Shockwave TW Grenade Launcher (Gold)

Postby Augur » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:12 pm

Shockwave TW Grenade Launcher (W.P. Heavy Military Weapons)

Shockwave TW Grenade Launcher (Patron Item)
Designed by the Armstrong Bennett Technowizardry Armaments shop in MercTown, Debbie Armstrong-Bennet has managed to put stylistic panache and magic mastery into these exclusive weapons. It can function as a normal rifle grenade launcher, firing NG Rifle Grenades, but the main draw are the magical shockwave enchantments it can imbue upon the munitions--a feature no other TW manufacturer has been able to replicate.
• Range: 500'
• Damage:Varies by active munition
  • Normal Rifle Grenades: 2D6 M.D. per single round/grenade. Damage is inflicted to everything in a 12' radius. In addition, all targets must resist the shockwave aspect of the attack.
  • Firestorm Shockwave Grenade: 8d6 MD to everything in a 25' blast radius. Half of the damage is force damage, the rest is fire/heat. In addition, all targets must resist the shockwave aspect of the attack.
  • Blizzard Shockwave Grenade: 6d6 MD damage to a 40' blast radius. Half of the damage is force damage, the rest is cold/ice. In addition, all targets must resist the shockwave aspect of the attack.
  • Thunderstorm Shockwave Grenade: 1d4x10 MD to everything in a 25' blast radius. Half of the damage is force damage, the rest is lightning. In addition, all targets must resist the shockwave aspect of the attack.
    • Shockwave: People or objects that fail to beat the percentages below are knocked off their feet and hurled a distance. Those who save suffer no knockdown, but are still damaged by the attack. Flying creatures are hurled through the air twice the distance, but are not knocked down, only disoriented and receiving the damage from the shockwave. They may also be slammed into walls, tree, etc. If the target has gymnastics or acrobatics, they are +10% (subtract this from the percentages below) to stay standing. A successful save means the character is sill standing. A successful roll with impact by anyone caught in the blast zone (14 or better to succeed) means half damage.
      • Beings and objects weighting up to 500 lbs. have a 01-88% chance of knockdown and are knocked 3d4 yards/meters.
      • Beings and objects between 500-1000 lbs. have a 01-50% chance of knockdown and are knocked 1d4 yards/meters.
      • Beings and objects over 1000 lbs. are only 01-20% likely to be knocked down, and will likely only be moved a few feet, if that.
    • Penalties: Those that fail have a 01-40% chance to drop what is in their hands. They also lose initiative and two attacks/actions.
• Rate of Fire: Single Shot.
• Payload: Four hand-loaded grenades. It takes 1 APM to reload each grenade; takes three times as long for those without W.P. Heavy Military Weapons. A pre-loaded speed loader will load all four grenades in just one melee action.
• P.P.E. to Charge a grenade: 20 P.P.E. to charge each grenade. There is a thumb slide indicator on the handle that chooses from: SAFE (won't charge the active grenade), Fire, Lightning, or Ice. The entire payload can be charged ahead of time, or each shot can be charged separately. A charge will hold in a grenade for one hour before dissipating.
• Modifiers: Two-handed weapon
• Weight: 15 lbs.

Code: Select all
[color=#4000FF][b]Shockwave TW Grenade Launcher[/b] (Patron Item)[/color]
[img]http://explorersunlimited.com/images/upload/2017/10/27/20171027204721-b50c3aaf.png[/img]
[size=85][i]Designed by the Armstrong Bennett Technowizardry Armaments shop in MercTown, Debbie Armstrong-Bennet has managed to put stylistic panache and magic mastery into these exclusive weapons. It can function as a normal rifle grenade launcher, firing NG Rifle Grenades, but the main draw are the magical shockwave enchantments it can imbue upon the munitions--a feature no other TW manufacturer has been able to replicate.[/i]
• Range: 500'
• Damage:Varies by active munition[list][*]Normal Rifle Grenades: 2D6 M.D. per single round/grenade. Damage is inflicted to everything in a 12' radius. In addition, all targets must resist the shockwave aspect of the attack.
[*]Firestorm Shockwave Grenade: 8d6 MD to everything in a 25' blast radius. Half of the damage is force damage, the rest is fire/heat. In addition, all targets must resist the shockwave aspect of the attack.
[*]Blizzard Shockwave Grenade: 6d6 MD damage to a 40' blast radius. Half of the damage is force damage, the rest is cold/ice. In addition, all targets must resist the shockwave aspect of the attack.
[*]Thunderstorm Shockwave Grenade: 1d4x10 MD to everything in a 25' blast radius. Half of the damage is force damage, the rest is lightning. In addition, all targets must resist the shockwave aspect of the attack.
[list][*]Shockwave: People or objects that fail to beat the percentages below are knocked off their feet and hurled a distance. Those who save suffer no knockdown, but are still damaged by the attack. Flying creatures are hurled through the air twice the distance, but are not knocked down, only disoriented and receiving the damage from the shockwave. They may also be slammed into walls, tree, etc. If the target has gymnastics or acrobatics, they are +10% (subtract this from the percentages below) to stay standing.  A successful save means the character is sill standing. A successful roll with impact by anyone caught in the blast zone (14 or better to succeed) means half damage.
[list][*]Beings and objects weighting up to 500 lbs. have a 01-88% chance of knockdown and are knocked 3d4 yards/meters.
[*]Beings and objects between 500-1000 lbs. have a 01-50% chance of knockdown and are knocked 1d4 yards/meters.
[*]Beings and objects over 1000 lbs. are only 01-20% likely to be knocked down, and will likely only be moved a few feet, if that. [/list][*]Penalties: Those that fail have a 01-40% chance to drop what is in their hands. They also lose initiative and two attacks/actions. [/list][/list]• Rate of Fire: Single Shot.
• Payload: Four hand-loaded grenades. It takes 1 APM to reload each grenade; takes three times as long for those without W.P. Heavy Military Weapons. A pre-loaded speed loader will load all four grenades in just one melee action.
• P.P.E. to Charge a grenade: 20 P.P.E. to charge each grenade. There is a thumb slide indicator on the handle that chooses from: [i]SAFE[/i] (won't charge the active grenade), [i]Fire[/i], [i]Lightning[/i], or [i]Ice[/i]. The entire payload can be charged ahead of time, or each shot can be charged separately. A charge will hold in a grenade for one hour before dissipating.
• Modifiers: Two-handed weapon
• Weight: 15 lbs.[/size]
Augur
Admin

Return to Patron Items