T4-2044 Flexible Armored Suit (Bronze)

Moderator: Augur

T4-2044 Flexible Armored Suit (Bronze)

Postby Augur » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:06 pm

T4-2044 Flexible Armored Suit (Light Armor)

T4-2044 Flexible Armored Suit (Patron Item)
Created by Claude Pedrovski AKA The Fabricator himself, this suit of light armor was built to assist the Fabricators Inc. Elimination Teams in their wetwork. One non-powered operative on the team wore the armor and with the razor deployed, blocked any transmissions from leaving the site. With no way to call for back up, their targets were easily captured, or worse.
M.D.C. by Location:
• Helmet: 30
• *Razor: 30
• Arms: 25 each
• Legs: 35 each
• Main Body: 45
* A single asterisk indicates a small and difficult target to strike, requiring the attacker to make a ‘Called Shot,’ but even then the attacker is -4 to strike.
Modifiers: No modifiers to physical skills whatsoever.
Features:
• Impervious to Energy & Electricity: the suit is completely impervious to electricity, energy attacks, radiation, stun, laser and ion weapons. Magical energy attacks do half damage.
• Integrated frequency absorption razor
• • Functional equivalent of the Frequency Absorption minor super power.
• • See page 28 of Powers Unlimited One for details.
• • Hardware is the functional equivalent of 5th level; does not increase with experience.
• • Razor is collapsible, so this light suit may be used as any normal light suit.
• • Razor must be deployed to be used. Cannot deploy if in a confined space like a PA suit or under cramped conditions.
• Includes standard environmental body armor features
• Weight: 8 lbs.

Code: Select all
[color=#4000FF][b]T4-2044 Flexible Armored Suit[/b] (Patron Item)[/color]
[img]http://explorersunlimited.com/images/upload/2017/10/27/20171027225242-b1aae7af.png[/img]
[size=85][i]Created by Claude Pedrovski AKA The Fabricator himself, this suit of light armor was built to assist the Fabricators Inc. Elimination Teams in their wetwork. One non-powered operative on the team wore the armor and with the razor deployed, blocked any transmissions from leaving the site. With no way to call for back up, their targets were easily captured, or worse.[/i]
[u]M.D.C. by Location:[/u]
• Helmet: 30
• *Razor: 30
• Arms: 25 each
• Legs: 35 each
• Main Body: 45
* A single asterisk indicates a small and difficult target to strike, requiring the attacker to make a ‘Called Shot,’ but even then the attacker is -4 to strike.
Modifiers: No modifiers to physical skills whatsoever.
[u]Features:[/u]
• Impervious to Energy & Electricity: the suit is completely impervious to electricity, energy attacks, radiation, stun, laser and ion weapons. Magical energy attacks do half damage.
• Integrated frequency absorption razor
• • Functional equivalent of the [i]Frequency Absorption[/i] minor super power.
• • See page 28 of [i]Powers Unlimited One[/i] for details.
• • Hardware is the functional equivalent of 5th level; does not increase with experience.
• • Razor is collapsible, so this light suit may be used as any normal light suit.
• • Razor must be deployed to be used. Cannot deploy if in a confined space like a PA suit or under cramped conditions.
• Includes standard environmental body armor features
• Weight: 8 lbs.[/size]
Augur
Admin

Return to Patron Items