Q2 2019's EP contest is to build upon the canon of the known world, specifically, The Valley Preserve
Expand upon this canonical entity.Guidelines
YOU ARE ONLY AUTHORIZED TO VOTE ONCE PER PLAYER! IF YOU VOTE USING MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS, YOUR VOTES WILL BE STRUCK FROM THE RECORD, AND YOUR ACCOUNTS WILL BE BARRED FROM THIS FORUM.Canon As-Is
- Only one submission is allowed per player.
Grammar and spelling are important to create a quality submission, so you need to seriously proofread your work!
- Make sure that any image used is no more than 300 pixels in height.
- If you intend to be detailed in your outlining of a settlement, be sure to use the rules for such provided in the Adventure Guide.
- The Valley Preserve (California): The rebuilt city of Stockton, in California, has been walled in and fortified by the Miwok. Like the Nimipu Preserve, a large percentage (29%) of the population in the Valley Preserve is made up of non-Indians, but many of whom have adopted the Indians' culture and beliefs. Roughly 12% are Modem Indians, 20% Renegades, 58% Traditionalists and 10% others.
- The California tribes are detailed on page 20 of Spirit West.
- Note: It's also been established as canon on EU that there is a Zentraedi enclave (the Zentraedi Freehold) living a few hours north of the Valley Preserve.
The contest ends a week after the third submission is posted. Augur will validate/invalidate each submission at this time based exclusively on the quality of the writing, add a poll to the contest, and the EU community will vote for their favorite submission. (Time to bribe your fellow players!)
The contest judgment begins on July 30th, and will be concluded a week after the third submission is posted.Prizes
1st Place: Submission will be discussed on an episode of Radio Free Merctown
, and added to the EU canon. +5 EP
2nd Place: +3 EP
3rd Place: +1 EP