Group 1: The Skadge

Palladium Fantasy Archives

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Re: Group 1: The Skadge

Postby Linden » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:02 pm

Perception: 1d20:
20
+5=25 (Nat 20)

JiC: 1d20:
11
/ 1d100:
44

Skills
Prowl: 1d100:
50
/63%
Intelligence: 1d100:
17
/56%
Interrogation Techniques: 1d100:
47
/53%
Surveillance: 1d100:
19
/58%
Detect Concealment/Traps: 1d100:
28
/58%
Detect Ambush: 1d100:
48
/58%


Karver wrote:"Venner. He was an instigator, but he had help from outside and we can't pin down why or who. It isn't really our problem on that front, my concern is regaining control of this prison. When Elias sent word you lot would be showing up for the herbalist, I dispatched a unit to move him to the waiting rooms. This was maybe fifteen minutes before you lot showed up, after Linden had already arrived. Linden left to meet you at the front. The unit I dispatched did not report back, it shouldn't have taken a couple of minutes to grab him, next thing I knew it was like anarchy."


Linden scowls, "Maybe we should've been more discrete in our apprehension on Venner then. There was no way to know he could have organized this, this is all a diversion." Linden remarks, thinking on how quickly Venner organized, he must've had this contingency planned from the beginning. Linden glances down the hallways and shakes his head, thinking Glad we have an escort still, it'd be easy to get turned around in here.

Karver wrote:"Welcome to the The Skadge Underground"


Linden's lips turn to a slip smile as he glances at the underground as he grips the hilt of his blade tighter as he sees the lone prisoner. When Sera asks, he glances at her then to Predat and the others and nods his head, "Let's go grab us a squirmier and make him squeal. It's probably bait so be careful on his apprehension." He pauses and looks to Predat, "If memory serves, you are quick and quiet on your feet. You may be the best suited for a quick snatch and grab. You can yank him back out of the line of sight and we can silence him before he makes a noise." Linden suggests.
Linden D. Durante
Conditions and Important Stats

Active Conditions: Deific Curse, Immortality | Sixth Sense (2) | Mind Block (4) | Bio-Regeneration (6)
H.P.: 32/32 | S.D.C: 50/50 | P.P.E.: 62/62 | I.S.P.: 26/26
Weapon: Bider, Enchanted Broadsword | Dmg: 3d6+6 / +1 Strike/Parry
Armor: Medusan Plate, Enchanted | A.R. 17 | S.D.C.: 170/170 | Regenerate 10 S.D.C. per hour | Imp. to Fire | Noiseless; Weightless
Mount: Gryphon | H.P.: 67/67| S.D.C: 38/38| P.P.E.: 60/60
User avatar
Linden
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:03 am

Re: Group 1: The Skadge

Postby Predat » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:39 pm

Perception: 1d20+3 = 4:
1

JiC: 1d20:
8
1d100:
28


Pre listens to the Warden, "Hmmm, that was pretty quick response time from a bunch of prisoners." I have to give Venner credit for pre-planning!

Pre sees the lone watchman/inmate and nods to Linden's direction. He moves forward silently trying to stick to shadows. He is planning on grabbing him in a chokehold with one hand over the guard's mouth and pull him back to the group quickly. Just a simple snatch and grab. Easier here than against a full grown wolfen!

Prowl - 1d100:
54
/ 92%
Detect Ambush - 1d100:
83
/ 77%
Blindfighting - 1d100:
17
/ 67%
Surveillance - 1d100:
98
/ 67%
Stalk/Capture - 1d100:
12
/ 52%

Init: 1d20+5 = 9:
4

APM: 10

Attack 1: Move
Attack 2-3: Grab the guard in a choke hold with his other hand over his mouth. Strike: 1d20+8 = 13:
5

Attack 4-10: Pull him back to the group with pure brute strength.

Dodge if needed: 1d20+11 = 30:
19
1d20+11 = 29:
18
1d20+11 = 18:
7
1d20+11 = 17:
6
1d20+11 = 20:
9
1d20+11 = 27:
16
Predat Tor

Sixth Sense
Natural A.R.: 12
Horror Factor: 13
H.P.: 72 / 72
S.D.C.: 161 / 161


Soundtrack:
Riders on the Storm
Marilyn Manson - Killing Strangers
''Bad'' by Royale Deluxe
Valley Of Wolves - Chosen One
User avatar
Predat
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:31 pm
Location: PFRPG - Group 1

Re: Group 1: The Skadge

Postby Tolliver Trask » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:25 pm

Perception: 1d20:
6

Just in Case: 1d20:
4
/1d100:
35

Conditions: None.
Stats
P.P.E.: 10/10
I.S.P.: 32/32
H.P.: 31/31
S.D.C.: 48/48
Armor
Armor
Mjorgullan Mail
• A.R.: 17
• S.D.C.: 360/341
• Modifiers: None.
• Features: Leggings; knee, shoulder, and elbow guards; helmet; coif; hauberk; arm bands; gloves; surcoat.
• Regenerating Armor (10 S.D.C./Hr)
• Wearer is Impervious to Fire
• +3 on all saves


Tower Shield of the Hex
• Damage: A shield-bash does 2D4+4 damage
• S.D.C.: 200/174
• Modifiers: +4 to parry
• Weighs 16 lbs
• Features: Subtract 5% of the damage that would normally be inflicted by a weapon when parried by a shield


Soupcon
Enchanted Kettle Hat
Magic Features
• Indestructible
• Wearer is resistant to Cold
• When used as a pot, water and anything at all edible will result in a delicious and nourishing soup once brought to a boil.
Weapons
Weapons
Longsword of the Hex
Leather Knife Bandoleer
• Sheath 1: Throwing Knife
• Sheath 2: Throwing Knife
• Sheath 3: Throwing Knife
• Sheath 4: Dwarven Throwing Knife
• Sheath 5: Dwarven Throwing Knife
• Sheath 6: Dwarven Throwing Knife
• Sheath 7: Kobold Dagger
• Sheath 8: Dwarven Dagger
• Back Sheath 1: Dwarven Cinquedea
• Back Sheath 2: Enchanted Stiletto

Ranir's Heavy Crossbow 24/24 Crossbow Bolts.
OOC Comments
Prowl: 1d100:
77
/35%
Sense Evil (2 I.S.P. 6 minutes, 140 ft range.)


Trask eyes the lone prisoner, his dead eye twitches as he looks for the evil in men's hearts. Crouching down, Trask tries to emulate the assassin in being stealthy. This is a mess, not untenable, but still a mess. Trask thinks as he moves forward to support Predat in taking down the lone prisoner. It's kind of interesting to watch Predat work. I've only really heard of his skill, versus actually working with him.
Suicide King
Tolliver Trask
"Tonight, boys, we're eating like kings. We've all tasted death too much it seems." ~Shawn James
P.P.E.: 10/10
I.S.P.: 38/38
H.P.: 39/39
S.D.C.: 71/71
Constant Effects
Sixth Sense, Impervious to Fire, Resistant to Cold.
Temporary Effects
None.
Weapons in Hand
Dwarven Longsword
Armor Worn
Mjorgullan Mail Uncommon Enchanted Splint (half)
• A.R.: 12
• S.D.C.: 40/40
Tower Shield of the Hex Rare Enchanted Large Wood & Metal Plated Shield
• Indestructible
User avatar
Tolliver Trask
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:54 pm

Re: Group 1: The Skadge

Postby Thorgrim » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:33 am

Per: 1d20+3 = 4:
1

JiC: 1d20:
14
/ 1d100:
70


Thorgrim hangs back, just behind Tolliver Trask as Predat moves in to subdue his prey. Better be ready to help. Just in case there's something that doesn't meet the eye. The barbarian warrior watches Predat and Trask intently, his eyes shifting up to the would-be guard.
"Easy now...", he mutters quietly to himself.
Prowl (53%): 1d100:
36



I suppose if this doesnt work, we could always charge, Thorgrim smiles as thinks to himself.
Thorgrim Cromson
H.P.: 53/53
S.D.C.: 139/139
Abilities and Equipment
Special Abilities
Berserker Fury (3x per day): +1 APM, +3 Strike, +8 Damage, +6 vs HF, +5 vs Possession & Mind Control, -3 Parry, Refuses to Dodge. Following Fury is at half Speed & Combat bonuses for 20 min.

Armor
Leather Of Iron: AR 15
S.D.C.: 110/110


Weapons
Large Iron Shield, Over-sized Claymore, Thunder Club, Thorgrim's Throwing Knives

Special Equipment
User avatar
Thorgrim
 
Posts: 239
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:46 pm

Re: Group 1: The Skadge

Postby Erva » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:21 pm

Moments Later...

The Eandroth moves with the speed and silence of a dart through the air and catches the prisoner off-guard. Linden, Thorgrim, Sera and Trask were close in toe with Linden being the second to the guard. It was a brief struggle but the prisoner met the unfortunate end of Predat's fury as the Eandroth successfully parries all of the blind shots being thrown at him before he is completely restrained, the Prisoner was secured as the group gags him and pulls him off to the side. They can all hear movement further up and they weren't exactly quiet so they all back into one of the opened cells with the grabbed prisoner as they watch a group of 4 pass by.

"Hey! Neeves! Where'da get at!? The Boss is ready for us! ... Where'd the bugger go I Jus Saw Him!" One of the prisoners shout as they walk past, but after a couple moments they continue on and the five are left to interrogate their now rousing prisoner who is currently gagged, whom the group can safely assume is named Neeves.
Erva
 

Re: Group 1: The Skadge

Postby Tolliver Trask » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:53 pm

Perception: 1d20:
9

Just in Case: 1d20:
15
/1d100:
26

Conditions: Sense Evil (140 ft range; Duration: 5:45)
Stats
P.P.E.: 10/10
I.S.P.: 32/30
H.P.: 31/31
S.D.C.: 48/48
Armor
Armor
Mjorgullan Mail
• A.R.: 17
• S.D.C.: 360/341
• Modifiers: None.
• Features: Leggings; knee, shoulder, and elbow guards; helmet; coif; hauberk; arm bands; gloves; surcoat.
• Regenerating Armor (10 S.D.C./Hr)
• Wearer is Impervious to Fire
• +3 on all saves


Tower Shield of the Hex
• Damage: A shield-bash does 2D4+4 damage
• S.D.C.: 200/174
• Modifiers: +4 to parry
• Weighs 16 lbs
• Features: Subtract 5% of the damage that would normally be inflicted by a weapon when parried by a shield


Soupcon
Enchanted Kettle Hat
Magic Features
• Indestructible
• Wearer is resistant to Cold
• When used as a pot, water and anything at all edible will result in a delicious and nourishing soup once brought to a boil.
Weapons
Weapons
Longsword of the Hex
Leather Knife Bandoleer
• Sheath 1: Throwing Knife
• Sheath 2: Throwing Knife
• Sheath 3: Throwing Knife
• Sheath 4: Dwarven Throwing Knife
• Sheath 5: Dwarven Throwing Knife
• Sheath 6: Dwarven Throwing Knife
• Sheath 7: Kobold Dagger
• Sheath 8: Dwarven Dagger
• Back Sheath 1: Dwarven Cinquedea
• Back Sheath 2: Enchanted Stiletto

Ranir's Heavy Crossbow 24/24 Crossbow Bolts.
Skills
Prowl 1d100:
75
/35%
Detect Ambush 1d100:
42
/40%
Detect Concealment & Traps 1d100:
34
/35%


Trask waits near the door, keeping an eye on the possible dangers around. Not exactly my favorite choice of a hiding spot. Sure beats hiding inside a dead horse for two days though. Trask thinks with a mild shudder. Trask considers the situation in general and is surprised at the level of trouble these prisoners have caused. He seriously has to have quite a bit of power to orchestrate such a riot in such a short matter of time. Trask thinks as he unlimbers his crossbow and loads a single bolt, preparing to fire at enemies while moving away from the door to give the others the ability to move into combat, if needed.
Suicide King
Tolliver Trask
"Tonight, boys, we're eating like kings. We've all tasted death too much it seems." ~Shawn James
P.P.E.: 10/10
I.S.P.: 38/38
H.P.: 39/39
S.D.C.: 71/71
Constant Effects
Sixth Sense, Impervious to Fire, Resistant to Cold.
Temporary Effects
None.
Weapons in Hand
Dwarven Longsword
Armor Worn
Mjorgullan Mail Uncommon Enchanted Splint (half)
• A.R.: 12
• S.D.C.: 40/40
Tower Shield of the Hex Rare Enchanted Large Wood & Metal Plated Shield
• Indestructible
User avatar
Tolliver Trask
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:54 pm

Re: Group 1: The Skadge

Postby Predat » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:33 pm

Perception: 1d20+3 = 15:
12

JiC: 1d20:
15
1d100:
17


Predat looks down at his prisoner and hisses along with giving him a nasty tooth filled grin, "So Neevessss, two optionsssss tell us everything you know about thissss prison riot, who started it and what your role issss . . . or die painfully. What will it be? We don't have much time to messsss with you." Hate using the bullshit accent, but it does freak some people out. Pre draws his dagger just to reinforce his message. Not many humans like having a lizard type stand over them with a knife in his hand.

Horror Factor of 19
Intimidate - 1d100:
97
/ 95%
Interrogation Techniques - 1d100:
74
/ 62%
Predat Tor

Sixth Sense
Natural A.R.: 12
Horror Factor: 13
H.P.: 72 / 72
S.D.C.: 161 / 161


Soundtrack:
Riders on the Storm
Marilyn Manson - Killing Strangers
''Bad'' by Royale Deluxe
Valley Of Wolves - Chosen One
User avatar
Predat
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:31 pm
Location: PFRPG - Group 1

Re: Group 1: The Skadge

Postby Linden » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:40 pm

Perception: 1d20:
7
+5=12
JiC: 1d20:
2
/ 1d100:
18

Skills
Invoke Intimidate: 1d100:
54
/80%
Interrogation Techniques: 1d100:
12
/53%
Detect Ambush: 1d100:
42
/58%
Intelligence: 1d100:
11
/56%


Predat wrote:"So Neevessss, two optionsssss tell us everything you know about thissss prison riot, who started it and what your role issss . . . or die painfully. What will it be? We don't have much time to messsss with you."


When Predat engages the prisoner, Linden walks in a crescent so that he can stay in the prisoner's vision, his eyes lowered onto the fallen ilk as Predat finishes his statement, Linden continues it taking a knee beside the prisoner. "Look, Neeves," Linden begins, appearing empathetic at first, "My friend here, he isn't the patient type and he so enjoys ending the lives of scum such as yourself... and he's good at it." Linden states, his voice dripping with a sort of sarcastic charm.

"You aren't our target, hell you are hardly worth our time so there is no point in arguing." Linden continues, his voice growing colder. "Let's just cut to the chase, you tell us everything you know about this riot and Venner or... my friend removes your head." Linden states, still kneeling by the fallen prisoner he removes the gag with a scoff, "Might help if you can speak. Don't go yelling now or you''ll be dead before you get a word out." Linden adds with a dark grin. Reminds me of that interrogation of the wolfen a year back, didn't take long from them to crack especially with someone like Predat standing over them with a knife. This scum ain't no wolfen soldier, he's already cracked. Linden thinks to himself with a bit of a smile as his eyes flash crimson while locked on the prisoner.
Linden D. Durante
Conditions and Important Stats

Active Conditions: Deific Curse, Immortality | Sixth Sense (2) | Mind Block (4) | Bio-Regeneration (6)
H.P.: 32/32 | S.D.C: 50/50 | P.P.E.: 62/62 | I.S.P.: 26/26
Weapon: Bider, Enchanted Broadsword | Dmg: 3d6+6 / +1 Strike/Parry
Armor: Medusan Plate, Enchanted | A.R. 17 | S.D.C.: 170/170 | Regenerate 10 S.D.C. per hour | Imp. to Fire | Noiseless; Weightless
Mount: Gryphon | H.P.: 67/67| S.D.C: 38/38| P.P.E.: 60/60
User avatar
Linden
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:03 am

Re: Group 1: The Skadge

Postby Thorgrim » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:32 am

Per: 1d20+3 = 19:
16

JiC: 1d20:
20
/ 1d100:
10


Intimidate (45%): 1d100:
58

Rope Works (63%):1d100:
98

Prowl (53%): 1d100:
69


Thorgrim stifles a grin observing Predat work his apparent trade-craft, He's really cheezing it up. Glad I'm not in Neeves' position. Thorgrim unshoulders his pack and unloops 50ft of rope which he cuts off and quickly sets about making an elaborately uncomfortable hog-tie for their newly acquisitioned thug. The barbarian indifferently offers it up, tipping his head to Predat if he can secure it on Neeves, yet not wanting to interfere with the hasty interrogation. Thor hushes at Neeves, "What a dumb name. Neeves. I don't even know you and I don't like you. I think you'd look better wearing this." The hulking warrior raises the interlaced rope and pulls it taught, audibly straining it with his uncanny strength in a show power and strength.
Thor finds an appropriate moment to secure the restraint over Neeves.
Once unoccupied, Thor shoulders his pack, picks up his club and shield and moves toward the opening of cell, staying hidden in the shadows in order to hold security, looking and listening for anyone approaching. Neeves better spill the beans, quick. We probably can't afford to wait here forever, methinks.
Thorgrim Cromson
H.P.: 53/53
S.D.C.: 139/139
Abilities and Equipment
Special Abilities
Berserker Fury (3x per day): +1 APM, +3 Strike, +8 Damage, +6 vs HF, +5 vs Possession & Mind Control, -3 Parry, Refuses to Dodge. Following Fury is at half Speed & Combat bonuses for 20 min.

Armor
Leather Of Iron: AR 15
S.D.C.: 110/110


Weapons
Large Iron Shield, Over-sized Claymore, Thunder Club, Thorgrim's Throwing Knives

Special Equipment
User avatar
Thorgrim
 
Posts: 239
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:46 pm

Re: Group 1: The Skadge

Postby Sera » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:44 pm

Perception: 1d20:
9
+2=11
JiC: 1d20:
7
/1d100:
78

OOC Comments
Prowl: 1d100:
37
/54%
Intelligence: 1d100:
58
/59%
Tracking, Humanoids: 1d100:
76
/47%
Interrogation Techniques: 1d20:
14
/27%


Sera watches the 'talk' with the prisoner while standing infront of him as Predat and Linden discuss things. If the prisoner doesn't cooperate to the threats of beheading Sera will chime in, "The amount of pain that can be inflicted with a knife is immense and can make you beg for death, we don't need to kill you. I can silence this cell and no one would hear you scream." Sera explains carefully, coldly, while staring at the prisoner with a dark expression. This kind of work disgusts me, but we do what we have to in order to save lifes. She thinks to herself.

Otherwise, she heads towards the cell door after Thorgrim to keep a watchful eye for anyone approaching.
Sera
 

Re: Group 1: The Skadge

Postby Erva » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:47 pm

Time and Date: 5:15pm, 4/4/345
Conditions Unchanged.


This dark and dirty little cell has become Neeves' personal nightmare as he is surrounded by six individuals whom he only knows one. Thorgrim can easily secure the bindings before moving off and Warden Karver takes a step back and allows the group to work, not interfering on their handling on the prisoner as Predat, Linden and Sera engage him directly. Predat can immediately tell he is out of practice on his reptilian accent as it comes off nearly fake, however the look Predat gives the prisoner leaves him shaking in fear and stumbling over words. When Linden kneels down, Neeves nearly jumps but doesn't make so much as a peep when the gag is removed. At first, the prisoner is too scared to even utter a response until Sera chimes in with her nearly sadistic remark, Neeves croaks.

"I-I-I... it-t-t's... it's not Venner." Neeves finally gets out after stuttering, his words nearly a whisper as to not anger any of the three with excessive noise. "H-h-he's j-just a t-t-tool. W-working f-f-f-for another. W-we don't kno-know his name." Neeves continues, his voice cracking, the trio suddenly get the feeling that good old Neeves here isn't the cold-blooded type like some of the others. Neeves pauses and closes his eyes, looking down from Predat and slowly breathes before continuing. "We were all promised freedom; we weren't wanted in Llorn, and we wanted out... all we had to do was cause some chaos and we'd escape through the tunnels... that's where the man is... or was. I-I never saw him, I don't know anything else please don't kill me!" Neeves pleads, his eyes remaining shut the entire time.

Meanwhile, Thorgrim moves to the door but misjudges its distance in the darkness and runs into it. There is a metal clank that echos but no immediate reaction from anywhere in the vicinity as Sera moves to the other side of the door. Neither of them see anyone coming.

Trask on the other hand feels a staggering presence of evil just at the cusp of his senses, the feeling is nearly intoxicating and the veteran mercenary, who overhead the entire thing with Neeves can safely assume that the man who Neeves mentioned is somewhere on this level. If Trask were in his earlier and inexperienced years, a feeling such as this could almost make him turn down a job (for perspective).
Erva
 

Re: Group 1: The Skadge

Postby Tolliver Trask » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:18 am

Perception: 1d20:
19

Just in Case: 1d20:
11
/1d100:
82

Conditions: None.
Stats
P.P.E.: 10/10
I.S.P.: 32/32
H.P.: 31/31
S.D.C.: 48/48
Character Sheet
Skill Rolls
Prowl 1d100:
85
/35% Fail

Detect Ambush 1d100:
13
/40% Pass

Detect Concealment & Traps 1d100:
55
/35% Fail


Trask looks warily out the doorway, before giving Thorngrim a dirty look. "Something evil stalks these halls, he's near enough that my dead eye can sense him." Trask looks back to Neeves and Predat. "Do something with him, we need to move quickly if we're to contain this evil." Trask whispers harshly at Predat, before slinking out of the door a bit to get a better look around.
Suicide King
Tolliver Trask
"Tonight, boys, we're eating like kings. We've all tasted death too much it seems." ~Shawn James
P.P.E.: 10/10
I.S.P.: 38/38
H.P.: 39/39
S.D.C.: 71/71
Constant Effects
Sixth Sense, Impervious to Fire, Resistant to Cold.
Temporary Effects
None.
Weapons in Hand
Dwarven Longsword
Armor Worn
Mjorgullan Mail Uncommon Enchanted Splint (half)
• A.R.: 12
• S.D.C.: 40/40
Tower Shield of the Hex Rare Enchanted Large Wood & Metal Plated Shield
• Indestructible
User avatar
Tolliver Trask
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:54 pm

Re: Group 1: The Skadge

Postby Linden » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:40 pm

Perception: 1d20:
10
+5=15
Jic: 1d20:
6
/1d100:
89

OOC Comments
Dragon Tracking: 1d100:
17
/48%
Detect Concealment, Traps: 1d100:
15
/58%
Surveillance: 1d100:
26
/58%
Prowl: 1d100:
4
/63%
Interrogation Techniques: 1d100:
4
/53%
Intelligence: 1d100:
29
/56%
Detect Ambush: 1d100:
47
/58%


Pathetic. Linden thinks in response to the weak-willed man and his babbling, he stands. "Alright Neeves, take us to where this man and Venner are and you may be allowed to live the rest of your pathetic days in this prison. Make a sound, and I'll remove your head." Linden states coldly and moves away from the prisoner and towards the door.

"Something evil stalks these halls, he's near enough that my dead eye can sense him."


Linden glances at the grizzled veteran and nods, A great evil, could it be? No harm in finding out... Linden thinks to himself as he triggers the mental release, activating one of his Dragon-kin abilities, Dragon Sense to feel out a presence. Assuming no one has any issues with using Neeves to find where they are going, he will bind him, gag him and hold him by the collar as he leads the prisoner outside of the cell. He'll lean in to the man and whisper, "Remember, not so much as a whimper. Point and move as I move." Linden orders of Neeves and will leave the cell.
Linden D. Durante
Conditions and Important Stats

Active Conditions: Deific Curse, Immortality | Sixth Sense (2) | Mind Block (4) | Bio-Regeneration (6)
H.P.: 32/32 | S.D.C: 50/50 | P.P.E.: 62/62 | I.S.P.: 26/26
Weapon: Bider, Enchanted Broadsword | Dmg: 3d6+6 / +1 Strike/Parry
Armor: Medusan Plate, Enchanted | A.R. 17 | S.D.C.: 170/170 | Regenerate 10 S.D.C. per hour | Imp. to Fire | Noiseless; Weightless
Mount: Gryphon | H.P.: 67/67| S.D.C: 38/38| P.P.E.: 60/60
User avatar
Linden
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:03 am

Re: Group 1: The Skadge

Postby Predat » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:32 pm

Perception: 1d20+3 = 21:
18

JiC: 1d20:
10
1d100:
83


Conditions: Invisible (10 minutes)

Pre just nods and Neeves runs down what has been happening, So it's not Venner, then who? Pre is about to knock out Neeves and then Linden scoops him up. Meat shield? Barely enough to him. Pre nods to Linden as he leads Neeves and then turns to Trask, "Evil huh? He may not be happy to see us?" Pre visibly winces at the noise being made, "I am going to move a little ahead of the group to keep an eye on what we are walking into. I will only be about ten to twenty yards or so ahead of the team. Which way Neeves?" Pre will silently move ahead of the group and begin an overwatch/scout position that he has performed many times before.

Prowl - 1d100:
45
/ 92%
Detect Concealment/Traps - 1d100:
48
/ 67%
Track Humanoids - 1d100:
27
/ 67%
Detect Ambush - 1d100:
9
/ 77%
Intelligence - 1d100:
7
/ 69%
Blindfighting - 1d100:
3
/ 67%
Surveillance - 1d100:
52
/ 67%


When he sneaks away he will activate the invisibility ability in his armor, but he will still be trying to prowl at all times as he knows see the invisible is not that uncommon especially as he is doing it right now.
Predat Tor

Sixth Sense
Natural A.R.: 12
Horror Factor: 13
H.P.: 72 / 72
S.D.C.: 161 / 161


Soundtrack:
Riders on the Storm
Marilyn Manson - Killing Strangers
''Bad'' by Royale Deluxe
Valley Of Wolves - Chosen One
User avatar
Predat
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:31 pm
Location: PFRPG - Group 1

Re: Group 1: The Skadge

Postby Sera » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:03 am

Perception: 1d20:
19
+2=21
JiC: 1d20:
1
/1d100:
77

OOC Comments
Prowl: 1d100:
39
/54%
Intelligence: 1d100:
37
/47%
Track, Humanoids: 1d100:
13
/47%
Detect Traps/Concealment: 1d100:
66
/47%
Area Knowledge: 1d100:
37
/37%


Sera scowls, My job used to be hunting monsters, now we have humans who are worse. A monster is a monster. She thinks to herself as she moves out of the cell and off to the right, intending to pull the rear guard. Looking to the others, "I'll handle rear guard and follow slowly."

Trask wrote:"Something evil stalks these halls, he's near enough that my dead eye can sense him."


Sera nearly smiles at the mention of an evil presence and nods in acknowledgement. There's my monster...
Sera
 

Re: Group 1: The Skadge

Postby Thorgrim » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:56 pm

Per: 1d20+3 = 6:
3

JiC: 1d20:
13
/ 1d100:
16


Prowl (53%): 1d100:
37


[quote=“Erva”]Thorgrim moves to the door but misjudges its distance in the darkness and runs into it. There is a metal clank that echos but no immediate reaction from anywhere in the vicinity...[/quote]

Crap!Crap!Crap!Crap!Crap! Thorgrim tenses every muscular fiber in his powerful body, and clenches his teeth in shock at what he just did. He momentarily freezes in place for this before noticeably releasing his tensions and slowly exhaling while muttering, ”Freck me,...”, Thorgrim gives Trask a sheepish look as he walks by. Thorgrim hangs back for a moment, letting the others move forward; not wanting to impeded his upset companions.
Thorgrim Cromson
H.P.: 53/53
S.D.C.: 139/139
Abilities and Equipment
Special Abilities
Berserker Fury (3x per day): +1 APM, +3 Strike, +8 Damage, +6 vs HF, +5 vs Possession & Mind Control, -3 Parry, Refuses to Dodge. Following Fury is at half Speed & Combat bonuses for 20 min.

Armor
Leather Of Iron: AR 15
S.D.C.: 110/110


Weapons
Large Iron Shield, Over-sized Claymore, Thunder Club, Thorgrim's Throwing Knives

Special Equipment
User avatar
Thorgrim
 
Posts: 239
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:46 pm

Re: Group 1: The Skadge

Postby Erva » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:26 am

Time and Date: 5:20p, 4/4/345
Conditions: Dimly lit, moldy wet smell.


Neeves has become completely submissive to the group in their directions and is pointing out the right direction for Predat to follow. Linden, Neeves and Trask moving next with the Warden while Thorgrim and Sera pull up the rear. True to Trask’s words, Linden’s senses pick up the sharp pang of a Dragon presence within 1300 feet, only not on the same level as them but below them. There is shouts and loud sharp noises ahead of them, allowing the team to move swiftly and worry less on stealth. Nothing sneaks up behind the team, it seems the prisoners aren't organized like a militarized force and are more like a rag-tag group without a real chain of command besides the one pulling all the strings.

Predat moves ahead of the team and literally vanishes from sight. The keen senses on the Eandroth Assassin queuing in on anything of note, Predat is able to move freely. He gets almost 100 ft ahead of where Neeves pointed him to go and sees a large gathering of prisoners chipping as if they were digging for something. Predat can see three distinct individuals of note from his vantage point. The first one Predat identifies immediately as Venner, who looks in bad shape considering his location. His current condition seems to imply either he was badly beaten before arrival to the Skadge, or since. The second person Predat sees that stands out is, by the military-eye, the organizer; a bruiser. The third one Predat cannot identify other than the dark armor and without even recognizing it, Predat feels his stomach tie a knot and the Eandroth can safely assume this is who triggered Trask's Eye. There is something odd about the unknown knight in dark armor, specifically the blade that is the size of your average human.
Image
Venner
Image
Unknown Riot Organizer
Image
Unknown Dark Knight

Before the rest of the group catches up to Predat, he can see Venner seemingly asking or pleading for something of the riot leader but the riot leader draws a sword and shoves Venner to the floor and in an instant, the Dark Knight levels his large blade to the rioter's throat who then raises his hands and backs away from Venner; Predat notices that the knight swung such a large sword and stopped it in mid-swing as if it were no more than a dagger. The knight makes no effort to assist Venner in getting up.

The rest of the team catches up and is able to see the the large workforce digging and the three targets when pointed out, Linden recognizes the second person, the rioter, as his original target Vemrin. Neeves points out that the riot organizer is the one referred to as the Man to the prisoners, he doesn't know who the dark knight is.

Edit: After the team gets a good look at the area, they are able to see over one hundred different prisoners armed with axes and shovels and leather, all digging. Among the prisoners, everyone can see or made aware of at least 12 fully armed prisoners, along with the dark knight who is fully armed, the rioter who is also armed and Venner who is in rags.
Erva
 

Re: Group 1: The Skadge

Postby Linden » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:25 pm

Perception: 1d20:
16
+5=21
JiC: 1d20:
11
/ 1d100:
83

Skills
Surveillance: 1d100:
91
/58%

Climb/Scale Walls: 1d100:
58
/63%
Prowl: 1d100:
49
/63%
Intelligence: 1d100:
29
/56%
Detect Ambush: 1d100:
34
/58%
Lore, Demons and Monsters: 1d100:
36
/48%


Linden scowls at the sense of a dragon and looks to his party, "Question, how does the lot of you feel about killing a dragon?" Linden asks coolly, as if he's done it before. He will keep control of Neeves until they catch up to Predat where he will offer a sharp hilt bash into the back of his head, knocking out the prisoner and ensuring he doesn't make noise on the way down. When he sees Vemrin his scowl turns to a full glare. He looks to Predat and the others before speaking quietly.

"The one in the center, the bruiser, is why I am here. His name is Vemrin. If possible, keep him alive. I need some information out of him before he dies." Linden requests of the group as he turns his attention back to the trio of Venner, Vemrin and the dark knight. After the tactical readout, Linden will examine the trio with the eye of a Gryphon Rider or a Dragon Hunter.

"Seems to be some love lost between the three of them. Judging from the actions of the knight, Vemrin, the organizer here, is expendable. Venner is under his charge. The Knight will undoubtedly be the largest threat, any ideas?" He asks of the others.
Linden D. Durante
Conditions and Important Stats

Active Conditions: Deific Curse, Immortality | Sixth Sense (2) | Mind Block (4) | Bio-Regeneration (6)
H.P.: 32/32 | S.D.C: 50/50 | P.P.E.: 62/62 | I.S.P.: 26/26
Weapon: Bider, Enchanted Broadsword | Dmg: 3d6+6 / +1 Strike/Parry
Armor: Medusan Plate, Enchanted | A.R. 17 | S.D.C.: 170/170 | Regenerate 10 S.D.C. per hour | Imp. to Fire | Noiseless; Weightless
Mount: Gryphon | H.P.: 67/67| S.D.C: 38/38| P.P.E.: 60/60
User avatar
Linden
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:03 am

Re: Group 1: The Skadge

Postby Predat » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:16 pm

Perception: 1d20+3 = 5:
2

JiC: 1d20:
13
1d100:
46


Conditions: Invisible (10 minutes)

Dragon did he say? Pre's blood starts pumping a bit more rapidly from his insanities as he considers the danger level of a fight with a dragon. He says, "I'm good with it and better we fight it down here in a closed space that up on the surface." Pre nods as he knows the ones with the rings can see him, "They were just arguing and the one in armor threatened the one you call Vermin, accurate name by the way, because Vermin was threatening Venner. Oh and that armored one handles that giant sword like it was a feather." Pre considers, "That makes things complicated. Two of those three we need to keep alive while they are in the midst of over one hundred prisoners. Oh and then there is the potential fight with a dragon? I am guessing that is where the digging is going?" Pre thinks it over, "Well if we have to move quickly, I say we sic Thorgrim on the armored one while we clean up the rest. I can knock out Venner and Vermin, but Warden, you are going to lose a lot of prisoners here? I am guessing many will run when they see what we can do, but there will be a high casualty rate as we can't hold back. Sera can you do anything here?"

Pre rethinks, "Well what if we stepped out and said something like, 'Venner, we are here to escort you out?, Try to start a conflict. Might work?"
Predat Tor

Sixth Sense
Natural A.R.: 12
Horror Factor: 13
H.P.: 72 / 72
S.D.C.: 161 / 161


Soundtrack:
Riders on the Storm
Marilyn Manson - Killing Strangers
''Bad'' by Royale Deluxe
Valley Of Wolves - Chosen One
User avatar
Predat
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:31 pm
Location: PFRPG - Group 1

Re: Group 1: The Skadge

Postby Tolliver Trask » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:35 pm

Perception: 1d20:
7

Just in Case: 1d20:
16
/1d100:
87

Conditions: None.
Stats
P.P.E.: 10/10
I.S.P.: 32/32
H.P.: 31/31
S.D.C.: 48/48
Character Sheet


Trask watches the proceedings with a keen eye. The one man is in charge it would seem, while the other acts as muscle. Our target seems to only be high enough up on the food chain to not be forced to dig. Trask reslings his crossbow and slowly draws his longsword and shield. These will likely do me better than the crossbow. Trask thinks while listening to the others.

Predat wrote: "Well what if we stepped out and said something like, 'Venner, we are here to escort you out?, Try to start a conflict. Might work?"


"Likely to start a fight, but at least we'll have tried." Trask says quietly to the assassin.
Suicide King
Tolliver Trask
"Tonight, boys, we're eating like kings. We've all tasted death too much it seems." ~Shawn James
P.P.E.: 10/10
I.S.P.: 38/38
H.P.: 39/39
S.D.C.: 71/71
Constant Effects
Sixth Sense, Impervious to Fire, Resistant to Cold.
Temporary Effects
None.
Weapons in Hand
Dwarven Longsword
Armor Worn
Mjorgullan Mail Uncommon Enchanted Splint (half)
• A.R.: 12
• S.D.C.: 40/40
Tower Shield of the Hex Rare Enchanted Large Wood & Metal Plated Shield
• Indestructible
User avatar
Tolliver Trask
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:54 pm

Re: Group 1: The Skadge

Postby Thorgrim » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:31 pm

Per: 1d20+3 = 21:
18

JiC: 1d20:
13
/ 1d100:
48


Conditions: Foe Bane, Impervious to Fire (1 hour)

Thorgrim survey’s the scene as he listen to his allies discuss a hasty plan. The enormous armored warrior catches the barbarians eye. A worthy opponent, methinks. Well if I have to slay him, I’ll definitely be taking that sword.

"Well what if we stepped out and said something like, 'Venner, we are here to escort you out?, Try to start a conflict. Might work?"


”It’d be risky but, do you think I could wander in there and pass for a prisoner? It may not take much, and I don’t have armor dawned to get out of, and in to... I could get a bit closer and see what’s going on? Maybe even make a jail break run and snatch Venner? I could probably This Vemrin character too - they look about a couple hundred pounds each at most, maybe.”

”Question, how does the lot of you feel about killing a dragon?"


Thor’s eyes widen as he quirks a raised eyebrow in interest to Linden’s question. Is he serious? ”You don’t appear to be joking, Linden. So I have to ask, where is this dragon? Is it amongst the lot before us? Is it burrowed somewhere near? Thor scratches his head, looks to Sera, Predat, and Trask before asking, ”Mayhap we could get this dragon tied up with the prisoners, and amongst the chaos and confusion make a snatch & grab of our Venner plus Vemrin? ...and finish the dragon off if need be.” ...More like, “if possible” really, hahaha - a brilliant idea I have, until we’re all horribly torn to pieces and left in bits scattered about the under-region of Llorn’s greatest prison. Thor stifles a disturbingly dark chuckle and smile, as it appears he has found something funny.
The barbarian warrior squeezes the grip of his dragon shield, I wonder if this may give us some clarity, ”Let’s see what my shield thinks the most powerful foe before us is...”
Thor activates his shield’s Foe Bane ability to determine if one of the many prisoners before them is more than meets the eye, or if the towering knight is truly the greatest threat... Hmmm, it couldn’t hurt to apply some additional protection too. Thorgrim activates the shield’s Impervious to Fire ability as well, followed by pulling out and downing one of his Superior Healing potions from his backpack. Just in case, he assures himself.

Thorgrim will relay what he learns of foes before them.

Superior Healing Potion. SDC 4d6:
1, 3, 1, 4
Thorgrim Cromson
H.P.: 53/53
S.D.C.: 139/139
Abilities and Equipment
Special Abilities
Berserker Fury (3x per day): +1 APM, +3 Strike, +8 Damage, +6 vs HF, +5 vs Possession & Mind Control, -3 Parry, Refuses to Dodge. Following Fury is at half Speed & Combat bonuses for 20 min.

Armor
Leather Of Iron: AR 15
S.D.C.: 110/110


Weapons
Large Iron Shield, Over-sized Claymore, Thunder Club, Thorgrim's Throwing Knives

Special Equipment
User avatar
Thorgrim
 
Posts: 239
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:46 pm

Re: Group 1: The Skadge

Postby Sera » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:29 am

Perception: 1d20:
16
+2=18
JiC: 1d20:
16
/ 1d100:
68

OOC Comments
Lore, Demons and Monsters: 1d100:
29
/67%
Lore, Undead: 1d100:
58
/67%
Intelligence: 1d100:
44
/59%
Prowl: 1d100:
22
/54%
Lore, Magic: 1d100:
13
/37%
Detect Ambush: 1d100:
40
/52%
Detect Traps, Concealment: 1d100:
86
/47%

Area Knowledge: 1d100:
22
/37%


Linden wrote:"Question, how does the lot of you feel about killing a dragon?"

Sera nearly scoffs in a stifled laugh at the joke but notices that Linden seems serious and she muses. "Dragons, just another form of a monster. Is one close?" Sera asks.

Once Sera catches up with Predat, she will go low and try to get a closer look at the prisoners and the three, specifically the Knight. In response to the group's questions about tactics, she nods, "I can definitely throw down a carpet of adhesion to stay Vemrin and Venner, and if need be I can also grant the power of Utgard Loki on us, it'll augment everyone. However, I don't want to blindly rush that knight no matter apparent advantages, there is too much fodder here to slow us down." Sera advises and studies the knight and the prisoners digging to see what she can see.
Sera
 

Re: Group 1: The Skadge

Postby Linden » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:30 pm

[[Rolls Held]]

”You don’t appear to be joking, Linden. So I have to ask, where is this dragon? Is it amongst the lot before us? Is it burrowed somewhere near? Thor scratches his head, looks to Sera, Predat, and Trask before asking, ”Mayhap we could get this dragon tied up with the prisoners, and amongst the chaos and confusion make a snatch & grab of our Venner plus Vemrin? ...and finish the dragon off if need be.”


Linden shakes his head, "I doubt that would work, this beast is somewhere below us. I can't be sure yet but it could be anywhere from 200 to 1300 feet below us. There is a good chance that they are trying to dig to this fiend." Linden states.

"Well what if we stepped out and said something like, 'Venner, we are here to escort you out?, Try to start a conflict. Might work?"


Linden begins to speak then pauses at the simplistic but creative idea. "That could cause enough of a distraction for one such as yourself to get in close. I can probably distract that Knight long enough to grab Venner, and Vemrin is nothing. I only need his head and torso intact so I can question him, the rest of him he can do without." Linden adds coldly. "I'll step out and offer the distraction, be ready to move, couldn't hurt to have a couple of us on mob control. Karver, can we get reinforcements down here?" Linden asks
Linden D. Durante
Conditions and Important Stats

Active Conditions: Deific Curse, Immortality | Sixth Sense (2) | Mind Block (4) | Bio-Regeneration (6)
H.P.: 32/32 | S.D.C: 50/50 | P.P.E.: 62/62 | I.S.P.: 26/26
Weapon: Bider, Enchanted Broadsword | Dmg: 3d6+6 / +1 Strike/Parry
Armor: Medusan Plate, Enchanted | A.R. 17 | S.D.C.: 170/170 | Regenerate 10 S.D.C. per hour | Imp. to Fire | Noiseless; Weightless
Mount: Gryphon | H.P.: 67/67| S.D.C: 38/38| P.P.E.: 60/60
User avatar
Linden
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:03 am

Re: Group 1: The Skadge

Postby Erva » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:58 pm

A few moments of planning passes...

During their planning and observation of the prisoners and the rioting three, conversations happen as intended and the group is able to make several connections. Firstly, Sera and Linden are able to positively identify the dark knight that seems to be attached to Venner's heal as an infernal creature known as a Soulhunter.
Image
Linden's knowledge ends here. Sera, due in no small part to her familiarity to monsters recalls a substantial bit more of the Soulhunters. Currently, there is rumored to be around 200 Soulhunters walking the physical realm, each with the strength of the greatest of champions. They are hardly ever seen unless collecting and they seem to act as attack dogs for infernal to infernal, but are among the most respected of evils that exist. The stories of dark riders claiming victims in history is well known to her, and where they go ruination usually follows. While there is no way to know for certain, Sera is confident that this particular Soulhunter is only there to ensure Venner serves some purpose, not to necessarily protect him. In fact, it is greatly possible this Soulhunter kills Venner when his work is done.

Once identified as a Soulhunter in this particular case, Karver interjects. "Honestly, if they are as you describe, then creating a distraction may prove to be the best idea. Archmage Iapyx should have the upper levels secure, we can expect reinforcements in five minutes, ten at most." Karver states.

After Karver's words, everyone feels a rumble from underneath them and the dark bellow of the Soulhunter from ahead before its infernal voice pierces the groups ears. "Warriors do not hide, come out now and speak your piece." The Soulhunter bellows and Linden, Sera and Thorgrim can hear Venner vehemently disagree. Linden and Thorgrim are able to see Venner seemingly grab a hold of the Soulhunter's gauntlet before being smacked to the ground. "My employer has no need for such weakness, Venner. Stand, or should I deliver your soul now?" The Soulhunter growls and then turns to look towards where the group is hiding. The diggers have stopped digging and stand with their pick-axes and shovels ready while Vemrin scowls from behind the Soulhunter, but makes no move to challenge or run.

After the exchange with Venner, the Soulhunter speaks one final time. "This is your final chance to come out and not be attacked. Lay claim to your lives and speak, else, I issue you death."

Whacha Do?
Erva
 

Re: Group 1: The Skadge

Postby Linden » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:23 pm

Perception: 1d20:
10
+ 5 = 15
JiC: 1d20:
8
/ 1d100:
93

OOC Comments
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100:
1
/60%(Crit)
To the Soulhunter
Invoke Charm: 1d100:
14
/20% To the Soulhunter
Lore, Dragon: 1d100:
89
/48%

Intelligence: 1d100:
25
/56%
Detect Ambush: 1d100:
99
/58%

Lore, Magic: 1d100:
33
/48%
Lore, Demons and Monsters: 1d100:
9
/48%


Linden looks back to Predat and the others, "Bad news, boys and girl, our Knight looking friend is anything but. It is an infernal Soulhunter, I do not know much about them but they are not to be treated lightly." Linden states and will pause to allow Sera the chance to explain more.

Karver wrote:"Honestly, if they are as you describe, then creating a distraction may prove to be the best idea. Archmage Iapyx should have the upper levels secure, we can expect reinforcements in five minutes, ten at most."


Linden nods, "Honestly, I was thinking the same. If we can wait it out then we should be able to overtake them, the Soulhunter will likely require all of our efforts." Linden comments to the Warden until the Soulhunter speaks.

Soulhunter wrote:"Warriors do not hide, come out now and speak your piece." .. "My employer has no need for such weakness, Venner. Stand, or should I deliver your soul now?"

Linden utters an inaudible uh-oh before glance at Predat. "Pre, I can distract the Soulhunter with Sera, Thorgrim and Trask if you think you can get around and snatch our targets. There is a good chance that this Soulhunter isn't too delighted to being stuck with Venner if we are given the option to speak before a fight." Linden states.

Soulhunter wrote:"This is your final chance to come out and not be attacked. Lay claim to your lives and speak, else, I issue you death."

Linden sighs and grips his blade tight, furrowing his brow he looks to the others, "Figure something out, I'll distract the thing. See if I can keep him talking until reinforcements." Linden states and then moves out from where they are hiding and stands square from the Soulhunter.

Linden keeps his left hand on the hilt of his blade as he moves as close as comfortably safe before speaking in his most powerful tone. "Take heed, Soulhunter. I know what you are, and know that our quarrel is not with you but instead with the pathetic scum that are in your charge. From warrior to warrior, do not defend this feeble shell of a man, nor the bruiser who claims to be your equal." Linden bellows.

"Neither Vemrin nor Venner are worthy of your protection nor time, I would question and kill them both then their souls would be yours to deliver. Is this agreeable?" Linden asks, stating his terms to avoid direct conflict with the Soulhunter. [Invoke Intimidate/Trust]
Linden D. Durante
Conditions and Important Stats

Active Conditions: Deific Curse, Immortality | Sixth Sense (2) | Mind Block (4) | Bio-Regeneration (6)
H.P.: 32/32 | S.D.C: 50/50 | P.P.E.: 62/62 | I.S.P.: 26/26
Weapon: Bider, Enchanted Broadsword | Dmg: 3d6+6 / +1 Strike/Parry
Armor: Medusan Plate, Enchanted | A.R. 17 | S.D.C.: 170/170 | Regenerate 10 S.D.C. per hour | Imp. to Fire | Noiseless; Weightless
Mount: Gryphon | H.P.: 67/67| S.D.C: 38/38| P.P.E.: 60/60
User avatar
Linden
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:03 am

Re: Group 1: The Skadge

Postby Predat » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:57 pm

Perception: 1d20+3 = 13:
10

JiC: 1d20:
2
1d100:
40


Conditions: Invisible (10 minutes)(Will activate again if time runs low)

Pre considers, Damn, I almost feel bad for you Venner.
Karver wrote:"Honestly, if they are as you describe, then creating a distraction may prove to be the best idea. Archmage Iapyx should have the upper levels secure, we can expect reinforcements in five minutes, ten at most."

Linden wrote: Linden nods, "Honestly, I was thinking the same. If we can wait it out then we should be able to overtake them, the Soulhunter will likely require all of our efforts." Linden comments to the Warden until the Soulhunter speaks.

Soulhunter wrote:"Warriors do not hide, come out now and speak your piece." .. "My employer has no need for such weakness, Venner. Stand, or should I deliver your soul now?"

Linden wrote:Linden utters an inaudible uh-oh before glance at Predat. "Pre, I can distract the Soulhunter with Sera, Thorgrim and Trask if you think you can get around and snatch our targets. There is a good chance that this Soulhunter isn't too delighted to being stuck with Venner if we are given the option to speak before a fight." Linden states.

Pre nods his head, "Will do! Sera you can still see me when I come out of cover, so just make sure I have an opening to get to Vermil and Venner in case you do something about the movement in here." Pre's blood starts to pump as he moves out to sneak into a group of 100+ men to knock out two. This should be fun! Smiling Pre sneaks out and stays against the outer areas until he is well past the Soulhunter. He assumes the Soulhunter can see the invisible, but he is hoping the other prisoners can't. At that point, he will come out of cover hoping the others can't see him. He keeps his eyes on Venner, Vermil and any mage looking beings as those are the most likely to see him. He should be coming in from behind the three main operators. When he closes in on them he plans on knocking out Vermil first, then Venner. At that point he will drag them both away from the fray and then turn to deal with the prisoners.

Prowl - 1d100:
24
/ 92%
Detect Concealment/Traps - 1d100:
34
/ 67%
Detect Ambush - 1d100:
43
/ 77%
Intelligence - 1d100:
81
/ 69%
Blindfighting - 1d100:
15
/ 67%
Surveillance - 1d100:
27
/ 67%

He thinks a final thought, Panath be with me!

Combat
Initiative: 1d20+5 = 8:
3

APM: 10

Pre has Knockout on 18-20 and is spending 2 EP points to make this look good. He wants to knock out Vermil and Venner with one punch each.

Surprise: Hopefully his strike on Vermil is a Surprise action. Strike spend an EP to Knock put Vermil. Punch Damage: 2d4+27 = 33:
3, 3

Attack 1: He snarls at all the prisoners while striking Venner HF: 19. Strike spend an EP to Knock put Vermil. Punch Damage: 2d4+27 = 33:
3, 3

Attack 2-4: Grab them both and pull them away at a run. He tosses them against a wall, pulls his axe and turns to fight the prisoners.
Attack 5: The armed guards first (He trusts the others to deal with the Soulhunter for now). Strike: 1d20+15 = 20:
5
Damage: 6d6+32 = 54:
3, 4, 3, 4, 5, 3

Attack 6: The armed guards first (He trusts the others to deal with the Soulhunter for now). Strike: 1d20+15 = 33:
18
Damage: 6d6+32 = 50:
2, 5, 1, 4, 5, 1

Attack 7: The armed guards first (He trusts the others to deal with the Soulhunter for now). Strike: 1d20+15 = 32:
17
Damage: 6d6+32 = 60:
6, 5, 3, 3, 6, 5

Attack 8: The armed guards first (He trusts the others to deal with the Soulhunter for now). Strike: 1d20+15 = 31:
16
Damage: 6d6+32 = 53:
4, 3, 6, 6, 1, 1

Attack 9: The armed guards first (He trusts the others to deal with the Soulhunter for now). Strike: 1d20+15 = 28:
13
Damage: 6d6+32 = 59:
2, 5, 5, 6, 6, 3

Attack 10: The armed guards first (He trusts the others to deal with the Soulhunter for now). Strike: 1d20+15 = 19:
4
Damage: 6d6+32 = 49:
1, 2, 2, 4, 5, 3


Parry: 1d20+13 = 17:
4
1d20+13 = 29:
16
1d20+13 = 14:
1
1d20+13 = 17:
4
1d20+13 = 27:
14
1d20+13 = 22:
9
1d20+13 = 22:
9
1d20+13 = 32:
19
1d20+13 = 20:
7
1d20+13 = 30:
17

Dodge: 1d20+11 = 30:
19
1d20+11 = 25:
14
1d20+11 = 13:
2
1d20+11 = 27:
16
1d20+11 = 17:
6
1d20+11 = 27:
16
1d20+11 = 17:
6
1d20+11 = 14:
3
1d20+11 = 20:
9
1d20+11 = 23:
12


Contingency:

If caught he will fight with his axe as needed, but will still try to knock out the two Vs with EP points when he can
Attack 1: The armed guards first (He trusts the others to deal with the Soulhunter for now). Strike: 1d20+15 = 34:
19
CRIT Damage: 6d6+32 = 48:
4, 4, 4, 1, 1, 2
x2= 96
Attack 2: The armed guards first (He trusts the others to deal with the Soulhunter for now). Strike: 1d20+15 = 31:
16
Damage: 6d6+32 = 52:
2, 4, 5, 5, 1, 3

Attack 3: The armed guards first (He trusts the others to deal with the Soulhunter for now). Strike: 1d20+15 = 26:
11
Damage: 6d6+32 = 53:
2, 2, 5, 5, 1, 6

Attack 4: The armed guards first (He trusts the others to deal with the Soulhunter for now). Strike: 1d20+15 = 19:
4
Damage: 6d6+32 = 63:
5, 4, 6, 6, 5, 5
Predat Tor

Sixth Sense
Natural A.R.: 12
Horror Factor: 13
H.P.: 72 / 72
S.D.C.: 161 / 161


Soundtrack:
Riders on the Storm
Marilyn Manson - Killing Strangers
''Bad'' by Royale Deluxe
Valley Of Wolves - Chosen One
User avatar
Predat
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:31 pm
Location: PFRPG - Group 1

Re: Group 1: The Skadge

Postby Sera » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:09 pm

Perception: 1d20:
17
+2=19
JiC: 1d20:
12
/ 1d100:
82

OOC Comments
Intelligence: 1d100:
23
/59%
Detect Ambush: 1d100:
32
/52%
Detect Traps/Concealment: 1d100:
97
/47%
Area Knowledge: 1d100:
11
/37%


Sera's eyes narrow once she identifies the infernal knight as a Soulhunter and her demeanor changes. There's my monster... She thinks to herself before quietly describing the identified threat to the team.

"As Linden said, that fiend is a Soulhunter. They are the basic equivalent of a Deevil Lord or Greater Demon though are often times far more ruthless. They are known to be enforcers for greater evil beings such as dark gods, but have been known to act on their own. Judging by their actions, this Soulhunter is here to ensure Venner preforms some action for its master and collect his soul for punishment if he fails. I've never fought one, but they are said to have the strength of the greatest of champions and are some of the worst enemies anyone can make." She states.

She listens to the others then adds "Truth be told, if we have a chance to avoid a direct conflict with this fiend then we should take that route. The retribution these infernals deal out has wiped towns off the map."

"Pre, I can distract the Soulhunter with Sera, Thorgrim and Trask if you think you can get around and snatch our targets. There is a good chance that this Soulhunter isn't too delighted to being stuck with Venner if we are given the option to speak before a fight."


"Will do! Sera you can still see me when I come out of cover, so just make sure I have an opening to get to Vermil and Venner in case you do something about the movement in here."


Sera nods in agreement, "I've got your back, here is some extra protection." Sera says to Predat before granting the assassin Armor of Ithan (10). She then watches Predat maneuver as Linden engages the Soulhunter in conversation. If Predat gets caught and becomes rushed by prisoners, she'll cast Carpet of Adhesion to stop them and/or Call Lightning on any magic user she sees aiming at Predat. Before Linden steps out to address the Soulhunter, she says quietly "Give me a warning if you need aid, I'll be watching to jump in. Once Predat gets in position, I'll stand with you."

Due to Linden responding to the Soulhunter, she is less worries about him being ambushed, but will also ensure she is ready to move to his aid as well. She does not address the Soulhunter.
Sera
 

Re: Group 1: The Skadge

Postby Tolliver Trask » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:49 pm

Perception: 1d20:
14

Just in Case: 1d20:
12
/1d100:
16

Conditions: None

Contingency
Initiative: 1d20+4 = 17:
13

Number of Attacks: 7

Action One: Draw Long Sword of the Hex.
Action Two: Charge the Soul Hunter. (Strike: 1d20+14 = 20:
6
; Damage: 2d6+14 = 23:
3, 6
)
Action Three: Strike at the Soul Hunter. (Strike: 1d20+14 = 30:
16
; Damage: 2d6+14 = 23:
5, 4
)
Action Four: Strike at the Soul Hunter. (Strike: 1d20+14 = 33:
19
; Damage: 2d6+14 = 23:
4, 5
)
Action Five: Strike at the Soul Hunter. (Strike: 1d20+14 = 27:
13
; Damage: 2d6+14 = 20:
2, 4
)
Action Six: Strike at the Soul Hunter. (Strike: 1d20+14 = 25:
11
; Damage: 2d6+14 = 23:
3, 6
)
Action Seven: Strike at the Soul Hunter. (Strike: 1d20+14 = 26:
12
; Damage: 2d6+14 = 20:
4, 2
)

Parries as needed w/ Shield: 1d20+16 = 19:
3
, 1d20+16 = 36:
20
, 1d20+16 = 26:
10
, 1d20+16 = 24:
8
, 1d20+16 = 30:
14
, 1d20+16 = 34:
18
, 1d20+16 = 19:
3
.
Dodges if armor reduced to 50%: 1d20+10 = 21:
11
, 1d20+10 = 22:
12
, 1d20+10 = 22:
12
, 1d20+10 = 23:
13
, 1d20+10 = 23:
13
, 1d20+10 = 27:
17
, 1d20+10 = 19:
9
.


Trask looks at the group and considers the situation. This is stupid. Trask thinks as he follows Linden out onto the field. "This is gonna go south real quick I think." Trask says quietly to the back of Linden. Trask plays nice, unless the Soul Hunter gets troublesome, then he charges the creature in hopes of putting it down.
Suicide King
Tolliver Trask
"Tonight, boys, we're eating like kings. We've all tasted death too much it seems." ~Shawn James
P.P.E.: 10/10
I.S.P.: 38/38
H.P.: 39/39
S.D.C.: 71/71
Constant Effects
Sixth Sense, Impervious to Fire, Resistant to Cold.
Temporary Effects
None.
Weapons in Hand
Dwarven Longsword
Armor Worn
Mjorgullan Mail Uncommon Enchanted Splint (half)
• A.R.: 12
• S.D.C.: 40/40
Tower Shield of the Hex Rare Enchanted Large Wood & Metal Plated Shield
• Indestructible
User avatar
Tolliver Trask
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:54 pm

Re: Group 1: The Skadge

Postby Erva » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:02 am

Time and Date: 5:30p, 4/4/345
Conditions: Dimly lit, moldy wet smell, a fire can be seen in the distance of the room


Map
Image


If the Soulhunter's eyes were visible everyone would see the dark and merciless glare the resonates from the Soulhunter as it shifts its position to direct the human who dared to speak to him in such a tone. Linden feels extremely uneasy but stands his ground as the Soulhunter squares off to him, its growl of a voice echoing such that every working prisoner in the room stops and looks at the exchange.

"You speak bravely, human." The Soulhunter begins as Predat makes his way around the room to get behind Venner and Vemrin. Predat swears he saw the Soulhunter's gaze follow him as he moved. Venner moves behind the Soulhunter, placing it between him and Linden completely oblivious to the encroaching assassin. While Predat is moving, he sees what looks like a tunnel going down and a fire on the other side of the room. The tunnel is likely to be the connection to the Catacombs down below.

"Don't talk to them, kill them!" Venner demands in a wiry voice that is mixed with fear and cowardice. The Soulhunter turns his gaze completely around and Venner falls to the floor, Sera from her covered spot could swear she heard the Soulhunter growl at Venner.

When the Soulhunter turns back towards Linden, Predat takes his shot and pounces on the partially incapacitated Venner and in a single blow causes the herbalist to hit the stone cold and hard. Vemrin comes in for a strike at Predat and is unfazed by the snarling however the experienced Eandroth is not only able to dodge the strike, but he catches the arm of Vemrin who is now face to face with the snarling Eandroth. Predat comes down on him with a solid hammer punch to the skull that drops the bruiser to the ground in a collapsed mess. The prisoners near Predat have moved back from him after the display, not trusting their axes to do what their former leader could not. When Predat stands, he sees the Soulhunter a few feet away from him staring him down and Predat feels a chill down his spine unlike what he's felt in recent years.

"You are swift, Eandroth. But..." He pauses and looks towards Linden, "You misunderstood my purpose here. I am not their guardian, their lives mean less to me than yours do. My purpose is to ensure they get their job done." The Soulhunter growls, everyone in the group seems to be frozen in place, Sera notices that even the prisoners seem more frightful. "Which they have failed, so now I have but one purpose here."

The Soulhunter draws his large blade to bear and levels it at the collapsed, unconscious bodies of Venner and Vemrin. "Do what you will to these humans, I have no need for them beyond their souls now." The Soulhunter finishes, turning his head between Predat and the rest of the group. "Note, I do not control the masses." The Soulhunter adds as it steps to the side. The Prisoners formerly frozen by their fear as the Soulhunter spoke regain enough composure and realize they outnumber the party and move to attack.

Predat is standing alone with the two unconscious targets as Prisoners surround him. Meanwhile, other prisoners move to block and intercept Linden and the others but not before Sera is able to launch a Carpet of Adhesion to some of the encroaching prisoners near the bottom of the room. The Soulhunter is standing near the top of the room, merely observing. He makes no move to help nor hinder either side. Regardless of their own physical prowess, everyone in the group knows that combat of any length will draw more attention than they want and they are outnumbered. Predat is unable to carry the targets past the prisoners.

Combat Initiated
Combat Map
Image
Erva
 

Re: Group 1: The Skadge

Postby Predat » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:42 pm

Perception: 1d20+3 = 8:
5

JiC: 1d20:
9
1d100:
43


Conditions: AoI from Sera

Pre's blood is flowly rapidly at the thought of fighting over 100 prisoners, then a demon, then possibly a dragon! His insanities are driving him forward at this point. Well, isn't this an interesting development. Pre looks around and growls ferociously, "Well come on fools who wants to die first!" Panath guide my blades. As one goes down, or runs, he moves to the next. Generally, he is striking with the axe and parrying with his dagger.

Combat
Initiative: 1d20+5 = 22:
17

APM: 10

Attack 1: If possibly he performs a tumbling back flip (+4 to Dodge) to get his back near a wall. Dodge: 1d20+15 = 26:
11

Attack 2: He draws his axe in one hand and his Dagger of Panath in the other.
Attack 3: The armed guards first. Strike: 1d20+15 = 26:
11
Damage: 6d6+32 = 53:
4, 5, 4, 1, 2, 5

Attack 4: The armed guards first. Strike: 1d20+15 = 28:
13
Damage: 6d6+32 = 55:
5, 5, 2, 3, 4, 4

Attack 5: The armed guards first. Strike: 1d20+15 = 16:
1
Damage: 6d6+32 = 54:
4, 1, 5, 6, 3, 3

Attack 6: The armed guards first. Strike: 1d20+15 = 26:
11
Damage: 6d6+32 = 56:
2, 6, 5, 4, 3, 4

Attack 7: The armed guards first. Strike: 1d20+15 = 16:
1
Damage: 6d6+32 = 52:
4, 2, 3, 5, 5, 1

Attack 8: The armed guards first. Strike: 1d20+15 = 19:
4
Damage: 6d6+32 = 53:
6, 6, 5, 1, 1, 2

Attack 9: The armed guards first. Strike: 1d20+15 = 18:
3
Damage: 6d6+32 = 59:
5, 5, 5, 3, 4, 5

Attack 10: The armed guards first. Strike: 1d20+15 = 27:
12
Damage: 6d6+32 = 55:
5, 5, 6, 1, 1, 5


Parry: 1d20+13 = 33:
20
1d20+13 = 28:
15
1d20+13 = 20:
7
1d20+13 = 32:
19
1d20+13 = 30:
17
1d20+13 = 21:
8
1d20+13 = 32:
19
1d20+13 = 27:
14
1d20+13 = 27:
14
1d20+13 = 23:
10

Dodge: 1d20+11 = 28:
17
1d20+11 = 13:
2
1d20+11 = 13:
2
1d20+11 = 23:
12
1d20+11 = 15:
4
1d20+11 = 27:
16
1d20+11 = 29:
18
1d20+11 = 13:
2
1d20+11 = 27:
16
1d20+11 = 19:
8
Predat Tor

Sixth Sense
Natural A.R.: 12
Horror Factor: 13
H.P.: 72 / 72
S.D.C.: 161 / 161


Soundtrack:
Riders on the Storm
Marilyn Manson - Killing Strangers
''Bad'' by Royale Deluxe
Valley Of Wolves - Chosen One
User avatar
Predat
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:31 pm
Location: PFRPG - Group 1

Re: Group 1: The Skadge

Postby Tolliver Trask » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:53 am

Perception: 1d20:
15

Just in Case: 1d20:
4
/1d100:
23

Conditions: None.
Stats
P.P.E.: 10/10
I.S.P.: 32/32
H.P.: 31/31
S.D.C.: 48/48
Character Sheet


Angry Swordsman
Initiative: 1d20+4 = 14:
10

Number of Attacks: 7

Action One: Bellow and Charge the nearest enemy. (Strike: 1d20+14 = 16:
2
; Damage: 2d6+14 = 22:
2, 6
)
Action Two: Continue wading through the chaff. (Strike: 1d20+14 = 24:
10
; Damage: 2d6+14 = 25:
6, 5
)
Action Three: Continue wading through the chaff. (Strike: 1d20+14 = 20:
6
; Damage: 2d6+14 = 24:
5, 5
)
Action Four: Continue wading through the chaff. (Strike: 1d20+14 = 34:
20
Nat 20!; Damage: 2d6+14 = 24:
4, 6
x2 Damage = 48)
Action Five: Continue wading through the chaff. (Strike: 1d20+14 = 20:
6
; Damage: 2d6+14 = 18:
1, 3
)
Action Six: Continue wading through the chaff. (Strike: 1d20+14 = 26:
12
; Damage: 2d6+14 = 24:
5, 5
)
Action Seven: Continue wading through the chaff. (Strike: 1d20+14 = 20:
6
; Damage: 2d6+14 = 20:
4, 2
)

Parries as need with shield: 1d20+16 = 19:
3
, 1d20+16 = 36:
20
, 1d20+16 = 17:
1
, 1d20+16 = 22:
6
, 1d20+16 = 36:
20
, 1d20+16 = 33:
17
, 1d20+16 = 20:
4
.
Dodges (If spells are hurled at Trask): 1d20+10 = 17:
7
, 1d20+10 = 28:
18
, 1d20+10 = 11:
1
, 1d20+10 = 14:
4
, 1d20+10 = 23:
13
, 1d20+10 = 18:
8
, 1d20+10 = 19:
9


Trask grins ferally and bellows. "Your souls are forfeit to the lords of death!" Trask charge the nearest target and cuts into them with a savage fury. Trask is a wall of blade and shield slashing and parrying with impunity. Utu... Lord of Death accept these sacrifices to your glory. I long to sup at your table, but I will continue my duty to you. Trask thinks reverently as he wades into the criminals.
Suicide King
Tolliver Trask
"Tonight, boys, we're eating like kings. We've all tasted death too much it seems." ~Shawn James
P.P.E.: 10/10
I.S.P.: 38/38
H.P.: 39/39
S.D.C.: 71/71
Constant Effects
Sixth Sense, Impervious to Fire, Resistant to Cold.
Temporary Effects
None.
Weapons in Hand
Dwarven Longsword
Armor Worn
Mjorgullan Mail Uncommon Enchanted Splint (half)
• A.R.: 12
• S.D.C.: 40/40
Tower Shield of the Hex Rare Enchanted Large Wood & Metal Plated Shield
• Indestructible
User avatar
Tolliver Trask
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:54 pm

Re: Group 1: The Skadge

Postby Linden » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:32 am

Perception: 1d20:
20
+5=25
JiC: 1d20:
14
/ 1d100:
10

Skills
Intelligence: 1d100:
3
/56%
Detect Ambush: 1d100:
2
/58%


The Soulhunter wrote:"Note, I do not control the masses."


Linden scowls as the prisoners move in to circle the group and looks back to Sera, Trask and Thorgrim. "I'm going to try to cut a path to Predat with Venner and Vemrin." And with that Linden rushes forward, diving past the Soulhunter and cutting a swath into the enemies. Something about that Soulhunter doesn't feel right, I feel like there is a knot in my chest... Linden thinks to himself as he begins his assault.

Combat
Sixth Sense Conditions (+6 Initiative, +2 Parry, +3 Dodge, Cannot be surprised)
APM: 5
Initiative: 1d20+9 = 28:
19

Dodge: 1d20+12 = 21:
9
, 1d20+12 = 13:
1

Parries: 1d20:
17
+11=27 | 1d20:
18
+11=29| 1d20:
18
+11=29| 1d20:
5
+11=16 | 1d20:
1
+11=12

Action 1: Charge, Draw Bider and Strike nearest enemy in path. Strike: 1d20:
20
+10=30, DMG: (3d6+6)+16 = 34:
2, 6, 4

Action 2: Continue moving and strike. 1d20:
10
+10=20, DMG: (3d6+6)+16 = 33:
5, 3, 3

Action 3: Continue moving and strike. 1d20:
10
+10=20, DMG: (3d6+6)+16 = 33:
6, 2, 3

Action 4: Continue moving and strike. 1d20:
11
+10=21, DMG: (3d6+6)+16 = 36:
6, 2, 6

Action 5: Continue moving and strike. 1d20:
10
+10=20, DMG: (3d6+6)+16 = 29:
4, 1, 2
Linden D. Durante
Conditions and Important Stats

Active Conditions: Deific Curse, Immortality | Sixth Sense (2) | Mind Block (4) | Bio-Regeneration (6)
H.P.: 32/32 | S.D.C: 50/50 | P.P.E.: 62/62 | I.S.P.: 26/26
Weapon: Bider, Enchanted Broadsword | Dmg: 3d6+6 / +1 Strike/Parry
Armor: Medusan Plate, Enchanted | A.R. 17 | S.D.C.: 170/170 | Regenerate 10 S.D.C. per hour | Imp. to Fire | Noiseless; Weightless
Mount: Gryphon | H.P.: 67/67| S.D.C: 38/38| P.P.E.: 60/60
User avatar
Linden
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:03 am

Re: Group 1: The Skadge

Postby Sera » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:09 pm

Perception: 1d20:
9
+2
JiC: 1d20:
5
/ 1d100:
7


How does this make sense, the monster stands idly by and shows more honor than men. To be a monster is more than a noun it seems... Sera thinks inwardly as she steps out and charges the group directly ahead of them, nearest the monster, hoping to help clear a path. "I'll take these." She calls out to her allies and attacks.

Sixth Sense Conditions (+6 Initiative, +2 Parry, +3 Dodge, Cannot be surprised)
APM: 6
Initiative: 1d20:
17
+7
Parries: 1d20+15 = 17:
2
| 1d20+15 = 32:
17
| 1d20+15 = 22:
7
| 1d20+15 = 35:
20
| 1d20+15 = 23:
8
| 1d20+15 = 28:
13


Action 1: Strike nearest target. Strike: 1d20+10 = 29:
19
, DMG: (2d4+4)+17 = 26:
2, 3

Action 2: Strike nearest target. Strike: 1d20+10 = 27:
17
, DMG: (2d4+4)+17 = 26:
3, 2

Action 3: Strike nearest target. Strike: 1d20+10 = 19:
9
, DMG: (2d4+4)+17 = 24:
1, 2

Action 4: Strike nearest target. Strike: 1d20+10 = 23:
13
, DMG: (2d4+4)+17 = 26:
2, 3

Action 5: Strike nearest target. Strike: 1d20+10 = 23:
13
, DMG: (2d4+4)+17 = 27:
3, 3
Sera
 

Re: Group 1: The Skadge

Postby Erva » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:31 am

Combat Round 1


Moving with the agility of a predator, Predat is able to get his back to a wall and unleashes a flurry on the guards nearest to him. He catches a couple of them completely by surprise and they drop limp to the ground but the others react properly and effectively corner the Eandroth and begin their own assault. While not as effective as the assassin's, much to his dismay, Predat feels his armor get nicked pretty good a few times. Predat can tell some of these folks have lived the life of a fighter in the past. One key fighter attempts a throat slice on the Eandroth only to see the assassin not only parry his attack but disarm and cripple him.

Meanwhile Linden is able to successfully maneuver towards Predat. As he draws his trusted sword it follows through with a thin slice through the air that cleanly decapitates the prisoner in front of the Dragon Hunter. Seeing Predat get partially cornered (by design of Predat), Linden is able to flank those near Predat, however Linden finds himself flanked in the process. In a brief glimpse during his charge as his thoughts dwell on the Soulhunter, he sees the infernal knight simple vanish from sight (even the sight of the rings). Linden is able to parry and dodge most of the onslaught however one good strike comes in to his side.

Trask charges the group directly ahead of their original position, nearest where the Soulhunter was and Trask too sees the Soulhunter vanish. His charge is met with their charge only the Mercenary's skill far outweighs the prisoners and he cuts two of them down in an instant. When Trask bellows regarding the Lord of Death he suddenly feels as though he is being watched from afar and this feeling only gives the mercenary more cause to cut down his foes. His mention also causes a couple of the prisoners to hesitate, allowing him to get several good strikes in the process.

Sera and Thorgrim attempt to follow Linden and are cut off but answer the call with fierce strikes. The Undead Hunter finds these prisoners hardly worthy compared to the monsterous foes she has faced in the past and cuts them down like beasts. Though she was stopped, she is able to parry everything thrown her way while Thorgrim is near berserk.

Near the end of this 15 seconds, only Linden can see through the wall of prisoners attempting to kill them a few have broken off and are carrying Vemrin and Venner towards the hole in the back that leads in the Catacombs.

Bill and Map
Predat, -28 S.D.C. to your armor
Linden, -30 S.D.C. to your armor, -6 to personal S.D.C.
Trask, -23 S.D.C. to your armor
Sera, The butcher spares you today
Thorgrim, The butcher spares you today

Image
Erva
 

Re: Group 1: The Skadge

Postby Tolliver Trask » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:00 pm

Perception: 1d20:
9

Just in Case: 1d20:
13
/1d100:
11

Conditions: None.
Stats
P.P.E.: 10/10
I.S.P.: 32/32
H.P.: 31/31
S.D.C.: 48/48
Character Sheet


Fight Like Death is Watching
Initiative: 1d20+4 = 8:
4

Number of Attacks: 7

Action One: Cut down Prisoners in his way. (Strike: 1d20+14 = 24:
10
; Damage: 2d6+14 = 16:
1, 1
)
Action Two: Cut down Prisoners in his way. (Strike: 1d20+14 = 33:
19
; Damage: 2d6+14 = 21:
4, 3
)
Action Three: Cut down Prisoners in his way. (Strike: 1d20+14 = 15:
1
; Damage: 2d6+14 = 22:
5, 3
)
Action Four: Cut down Prisoners in his way. (Strike: 1d20+14 = 16:
2
; Damage: 2d6+14 = 20:
4, 2
)
Action Five: Cut down Prisoners in his way. (Strike: 1d20+14 = 22:
8
; Damage: 2d6+14 = 23:
5, 4
)
Action Six: Cut down Prisoners in his way. (Strike: 1d20+14 = 24:
10
; Damage: 2d6+14 = 21:
3, 4
)
Action Seven: Cut down Prisoners in his way. (Strike: 1d20+14 = 25:
11
; Damage: 2d6+14 = 21:
6, 1
)

Parries (w/ Shield): 1d20+16 = 21:
5
, 1d20+16 = 31:
15
, 1d20+16 = 20:
4
, 1d20+16 = 28:
12
, 1d20+16 = 24:
8
, 1d20+16 = 36:
20
, 1d20+16 = 29:
13
.

Contingency
Trask is trying to get to the prisoners taking Vermin and Venner. So if he manages to cut down the prisoners in the way he'll move towards the Catacombs.


"The eyes of Utu are upon us, Your souls are his and no one elses!" Trask yells to the Prisoners in front of him, cutting into them with the fervor of a Zealot. "Lord of Death, guide of souls... Take these sacrifices in your name." Trask says much quieter to the men in front of him. Trask only has one goal, to capture Venner and his accomplice. Everything else is secondary to Trask. "Keep up the pressure Lads, these milk-sops have nothing to offer us."
Suicide King
Tolliver Trask
"Tonight, boys, we're eating like kings. We've all tasted death too much it seems." ~Shawn James
P.P.E.: 10/10
I.S.P.: 38/38
H.P.: 39/39
S.D.C.: 71/71
Constant Effects
Sixth Sense, Impervious to Fire, Resistant to Cold.
Temporary Effects
None.
Weapons in Hand
Dwarven Longsword
Armor Worn
Mjorgullan Mail Uncommon Enchanted Splint (half)
• A.R.: 12
• S.D.C.: 40/40
Tower Shield of the Hex Rare Enchanted Large Wood & Metal Plated Shield
• Indestructible
User avatar
Tolliver Trask
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:54 pm

Re: Group 1: The Skadge

Postby Predat » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:23 pm

Perception: 1d20+3 = 10:
7

JiC: 1d20:
1
1d100:
94


Conditions: AoI from Sera

Pre keeps one side to the wall to prevent himself from getting surrounded as he moves his way to the stairs by going through one prisoner after another. Damnation where are they taking them! More importantly, why in the Abyss are they taking them! Pre growls, "TO the stairs kill as many of these scum as necessary." To the prisoners, "Is this little trip really worth your lives? Drop your weapons and surrender fools!" Panath this is insanity! What are they thinking? He is striking with the axe and parrying with his dagger.

Combat
Initiative: 1d20+5 = 14:
9

APM: 10

Attack 1: The armed guards first. Strike: 1d20+15 = 32:
17
Damage: 6d6+32 = 51:
2, 3, 5, 6, 1, 2

Attack 2: The armed guards first. Strike: 1d20+15 = 16:
1
Damage: 6d6+32 = 56:
1, 3, 3, 5, 6, 6

Attack 3: The armed guards first. Strike: 1d20+15 = 16:
1
Damage: 6d6+32 = 57:
4, 4, 5, 5, 1, 6

Attack 4: The armed guards first. Strike: 1d20+15 = 17:
2
Damage: 6d6+32 = 60:
5, 6, 2, 4, 6, 5

Attack 5: The armed guards first. Strike: 1d20+15 = 31:
16
Damage: 6d6+32 = 48:
2, 1, 2, 4, 5, 2

Attack 6: The armed guards first. Strike: 1d20+15 = 29:
14
Damage: 6d6+32 = 49:
1, 5, 1, 1, 5, 4

Attack 7: The armed guards first. Strike: 1d20+15 = 29:
14
Damage: 6d6+32 = 52:
4, 2, 1, 3, 6, 4

Attack 8: The armed guards first. Strike: 1d20+15 = 23:
8
Damage: 6d6+32 = 63:
5, 6, 4, 6, 4, 6

Attack 9: The armed guards first. Strike: 1d20+15 = 16:
1
Damage: 6d6+32 = 48:
5, 1, 2, 6, 1, 1

Attack 10: The armed guards first. Strike: 1d20+15 = 22:
7
Damage: 6d6+32 = 57:
6, 1, 6, 4, 5, 3


Parry: 1d20+13 = 24:
11
1d20+13 = 20:
7
1d20+13 = 15:
2
1d20+13 = 14:
1
1d20+13 = 30:
17
1d20+13 = 24:
11
1d20+13 = 26:
13
1d20+13 = 19:
6
1d20+13 = 32:
19
1d20+13 = 20:
7

Dodge: 1d20+11 = 17:
6
1d20+11 = 13:
2
1d20+11 = 27:
16
1d20+11 = 12:
1
1d20+11 = 18:
7
1d20+11 = 28:
17
1d20+11 = 23:
12
1d20+11 = 15:
4
1d20+11 = 29:
18
1d20+11 = 19:
8
Predat Tor

Sixth Sense
Natural A.R.: 12
Horror Factor: 13
H.P.: 72 / 72
S.D.C.: 161 / 161


Soundtrack:
Riders on the Storm
Marilyn Manson - Killing Strangers
''Bad'' by Royale Deluxe
Valley Of Wolves - Chosen One
User avatar
Predat
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:31 pm
Location: PFRPG - Group 1

Re: Group 1: The Skadge

Postby Linden » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:12 pm

Perception: 1d20:
6
+5=11
JiC: 1d20:
1
/ 1d100:
89


"The Infernal Knight has vanished!" Linden scowls as he battles the prisoners until his eyes catch the prisoners carrying off their targets. Bloody hell, no! Linden snaps before shouting to the group. "They are distracting us, they are escaping through the back corner with our targets!" Linden bellows and does a charge with his sword slashing as he tries to barrel towards the guards carrying Venner and Vemrin.

APM: 5
Parries: 1d20+12 = 26:
14
, 1d20+12 = 21:
9
, 1d20+12 = 20:
8
, 1d20+12 = 22:
10
, 1d20+12 = 28:
16


Action 1: Charge through the prisoners, parrying whatever attacks are thrown his way and preform a body flip on the prisoner directly infront of him. Strike: 1d20+7 = 17:
10
, DMG: 1d6:
5

Action 2: Continue charging forward, slashing at any trying to move their targets. Strike: 1d20+10 = 20:
10
, DMG: (3d6+6)+17 = 33:
2, 4, 4

Action 3: Continue charging forward, slashing at any trying to move their targets. Strike: 1d20+10 = 19:
9
, DMG: (3d6+6)+17 = 33:
1, 3, 6

Action 4: Continue charging forward, slashing at any trying to move their targets. Strike: 1d20+10 = 15:
5
, DMG: (3d6+6)+17 = 32:
5, 3, 1

Action 5: Continue charging forward, slashing at any trying to move their targets. Strike: 1d20+10 = 24:
14
, DMG: (3d6+6)+17 = 30:
1, 2, 4
Linden D. Durante
Conditions and Important Stats

Active Conditions: Deific Curse, Immortality | Sixth Sense (2) | Mind Block (4) | Bio-Regeneration (6)
H.P.: 32/32 | S.D.C: 50/50 | P.P.E.: 62/62 | I.S.P.: 26/26
Weapon: Bider, Enchanted Broadsword | Dmg: 3d6+6 / +1 Strike/Parry
Armor: Medusan Plate, Enchanted | A.R. 17 | S.D.C.: 170/170 | Regenerate 10 S.D.C. per hour | Imp. to Fire | Noiseless; Weightless
Mount: Gryphon | H.P.: 67/67| S.D.C: 38/38| P.P.E.: 60/60
User avatar
Linden
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:03 am

Re: Group 1: The Skadge

Postby Sera » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:36 am

Perception: 1d20:
11
+2=13
JiC: 1d20:
20
/ 1d100:
82


Linden wrote:"They are distracting us, they are escaping through the back corner with our targets!"


Sera scowls and yells to the group, "Shield your eyes!" She near commands and raises her sword above her and activates a blinding flash from her sword to stun the prisoners near her and Thorgrim (preferably around them too) and then carges towards the back corner to try to stop them from escaping with their targets. You aren't getting away from us, not if I can help it! She thinks to herself as she tries closing ground.

APM: 6
Parries: 1d20+13 = 32:
19
, 1d20+13 = 32:
19
, 1d20+13 = 21:
8
, 1d20+13 = 28:
15
, 1d20+13 = 26:
13
, 1d20+13 = 22:
9


Action 1: Activate Blinding Flash from her sword
Action 2: Speak "Purify" and launch her Holy Star at the targets trying to escape, creating a smaller fireball to slow them down. Strike: 1d20+8 = 27:
19
, DMG: 3d6:
5, 5, 3

Action 3: Run and attempt to stop them, cutting through anything in her way during the confusion of the flash and the fireball. Strike: 1d20+10 = 21:
11
, DMG: (2d6+4)+17 = 31:
5, 5

Action 4: Run and attempt to stop them, cutting through anything in her way during the confusion of the flash and the fireball. Strike: 1d20+10 = 28:
18
, DMG: (2d6+4)+17 = 30:
3, 6

Action 5: Run and attempt to stop them, cutting through anything in her way during the confusion of the flash and the fireball. Strike: 1d20+10 = 22:
12
, DMG: (2d6+4)+17 = 31:
4, 6

Action 6: Run and attempt to stop them, cutting through anything in her way during the confusion of the flash and the fireball. Strike: 1d20+10 = 22:
12
, DMG: (2d6+4)+17 = 31:
5, 5
Sera
 

Re: Group 1: The Skadge

Postby Erva » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:17 pm

A few shouts and slashes later...

Truly, the prisoners were no match for anyone on the team and fell quickly, Predat's words seemed to ring true to a few of them. Trask flew into beautiful flurry as he moved like a true death dealer, cutting down his foes as they lined in front of him. Predat himself is able to clear out nearly the entire corner as Linden barrels away trying to catch the prisoner's escaping with Venner and Vemrin to no avail. The blockade of prisoners allow the targets to slip into darkness down below. The prisoner's entangled by Sera's CoA escape to flank her, Thorgrim and Trask but not before Karver slashes the one closest to her and an arrow fells another one. Everyone in the group can see a lining of guards donned in fine plate blockade the way they came as Karver speaks, "Surrender now, this is your only warning. We have reclaimed the Skadge, anyone left fighting will die." He proclaims and the remaining prisoners throw down they weapons in disgust.

The group finds themselves looking down in the Catacombs as Karver approaches and speaks to him. "I appreciate your help here, but I must part company now and your task is not done. Venner and Vemrin were allowed to escape through the catacombs. We can't have it known that the Skadge allows for criminals to escape without punishment. Return them, or their heads to me and I will see to it you are personally rewarded outside of what your lord has promised you. Keep the bands, I do not know how far the magic barrier extends beneath us, but it goes for about 1,000 feet above surface and you may need it." Karver explains and then turns to his soldiers who are binding the prisoners that surrendered and tossing the bodies of the killed prisoners in one of the open fires in the area.

With their task set before them, there is little more to do than go forward... or rather, downward.
Final battlemap
Image

Bill of the Butcher
The resolve of the enemies weakened dramatically and only Predat finds another scuff on his armor. -1 S.D.C to armor.

Any armor regenerative effects take effect without issue after the fight.
Erva
 

Re: Group 1: The Skadge

Postby Tolliver Trask » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:13 pm

Perception: 1d20:
20

Just in Case: 1d20:
12
/1d100:
66

Conditions: None.
Stats
P.P.E.: 10/10
I.S.P.: 32/32
H.P.: 31/31
S.D.C.: 48/48
Character Sheet


Trask smiles at the death around him. Utu be praised... Accept these souls. Trask thinks as he sheaths his sword. "So into the Catacombs? Not the first time I've fought in a catacomb." Trasks says as he looks down the entrance. "Want me to take point?"
Suicide King
Tolliver Trask
"Tonight, boys, we're eating like kings. We've all tasted death too much it seems." ~Shawn James
P.P.E.: 10/10
I.S.P.: 38/38
H.P.: 39/39
S.D.C.: 71/71
Constant Effects
Sixth Sense, Impervious to Fire, Resistant to Cold.
Temporary Effects
None.
Weapons in Hand
Dwarven Longsword
Armor Worn
Mjorgullan Mail Uncommon Enchanted Splint (half)
• A.R.: 12
• S.D.C.: 40/40
Tower Shield of the Hex Rare Enchanted Large Wood & Metal Plated Shield
• Indestructible
User avatar
Tolliver Trask
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:54 pm

Re: Group 1: The Skadge

Postby Linden » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:28 am

Perception: 1d20:
12
+5=17
JiC: 1d20:
3
/ 1d100:
74

Prowl: 1d100:
25
/63%
Intelligence: 1d100:
27
/56%

When the last prisoner is subdued or dying, Linden glances around and nods at the incoming guard personnel while sheathing his sword. Figure they show up after the targets escape... Linden frowns as Karver approaches.

"I appreciate your help here, but I must part company now and your task is not done. Venner and Vemrin were allowed to escape through the catacombs. We can't have it known that the Skadge allows for criminals to escape without punishment. Return them, or their heads to me and I will see to it you are personally rewarded outside of what your lord has promised you. Keep the bands, I do not know how far the magic barrier extends beneath us, but it goes for about 1,000 feet above surface and you may need it."


"We might take you up on that Warden, we're going, they've got enough of a head start." He says to Karver and then looks down the dark tunnel with Trask.

"So into the Catacombs? Not the first time I've fought in a catacomb." ... "Want me to take point?"


Linden nods, "I don't see why not, I'll take second. Let's give these bastards a reason to run." Linden says and will, barring any questions or talking, enter following Trask.
Linden D. Durante
Conditions and Important Stats

Active Conditions: Deific Curse, Immortality | Sixth Sense (2) | Mind Block (4) | Bio-Regeneration (6)
H.P.: 32/32 | S.D.C: 50/50 | P.P.E.: 62/62 | I.S.P.: 26/26
Weapon: Bider, Enchanted Broadsword | Dmg: 3d6+6 / +1 Strike/Parry
Armor: Medusan Plate, Enchanted | A.R. 17 | S.D.C.: 170/170 | Regenerate 10 S.D.C. per hour | Imp. to Fire | Noiseless; Weightless
Mount: Gryphon | H.P.: 67/67| S.D.C: 38/38| P.P.E.: 60/60
User avatar
Linden
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:03 am

Re: Group 1: The Skadge

Postby Sera » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:27 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 17:
15
=19
JiC: 1d20:
14
/ 1d100:
70

OOC Comments
Lore, Undead: 1d100:
60
/67%
Lore, Demons and Monsters: 1d100:
60
/67%
Prowl: 1d100:
41
/54%
Intelligence: 1d100:
79
/59%
Track, Humanoids: 1d100:
22
/47%
Detect Ambush: 1d100:
52
/52%
Detect Traps: 1d100:
93
/47%
Area Knowledge: 1d100:
98
/37%


Sera lets out a sigh of relief when the last foe surrenders, I hunt monsters, not people. When did the line blur... she thinks as the Warden addresses them. She'll look on and nod to his acknowledgements then turn to the tunnel entrance with the others. Following Trask and Linden's words, she adds "I am a decent tracker, I will stay follow closely and watch for signs of our quarry. Lead on."
Sera
 

Re: Group 1: The Skadge

Postby Erva » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:58 pm

Following the whispers beneath the stone...

This is a time leap to catch you lot up.

The group pursues the enemies down the tunnel with as much haste as they can muster however they soon find themselves within the Catacombs beneath Llorn. Sera and Linden both have heard rumors about the Catacombs, the ruins of some ancient city that has been forgotten for centuries, which their foundation is used for Llorn. Truly the tunnels are akin to a beehive, twists and turns in every direction, leading with inclines or declines in all manner of ways. While Sera is able to track the movement through the tunnel by their quarry, she is not able to discern who is who and the tracks quickly split up and go several directions. Barring any other direction, Sera makes the first jump and decides to head in the direction towards the city center as best she can place it while following the freshest of tracks.

The musty smell and the collapsed and tattered passageways soon begin to blur together and everyone's sense of direction becomes shot. The tunnels are dark and echoes can be heard all around them from movement. Sera, who has trained in the methods of hunting monsters for years, knows that places such as this are dangerous to travel and are home to all manner of ill beasts.
Caves
Image


While trugging through the darkness, a faint flicker of light flashes over a hundred yards ahead; similar to that of a torch. The first sign of another presence they've seen in what feels like hours. Rushing towards the light as it vanishes from sight, the group comes to a sudden halt as Sera nearly falls into a large chasm.
Chasm
Image


Everyone in the group can look down in the chasm and see movement but only Trask's keen eyes pick out their quarry for the first time. Venner and Vemrin are roughly 100 feet below you all in the chasm, and are moving away from you at great speed as if they are familiar with the route, it is then Trask actually spots the one leading them; the Soulhunter. Linden, during this whole trek has had a twist in his gut and when they enter the chasm, he feels a chill down his spine; a dragon is definitely near, in the direction the enemy is headed.

You all finally see your quarry, you can climb down, jump down or try to maneuver through the passageways again.

What are you doing?
Erva
 

Re: Group 1: The Skadge

Postby Sera » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:16 pm

Perception: 1d20:
15
+2=17
JiC: 1d20:
3
/ 1d100:
92

Skills
Wilderness Survival: 1d100:
58
/72%
Climb/Scale Walls: 1d100:
60
/77%
Rappel: 1d100:
14
/72%
Intelligence: 1d100:
17
/59%
Prowl: 1d100:
12
/54%
Track, Humanoids: 1d100:
14
/47%
Area Knowledge: 1d100:
20
/37%


Sera wrinkles her nose in a frown at the musty smell of the passageways but makes no audible noise as she moves through the tunnels. Amazing, I did not think such areas could exist... creatures of evil truly have a great many places to hide while protectors are constantly on the fence. Kicking water uphill... Sera reflects to herself about the tunnels and how much space evil has to hide. She pauses and turns to look at her companions before speaking softly, "Be cautious, tunnels like this are home to all manner of ill-gotten beasts. This way has the freshest tracks, come." She states and continues down the tunnels.

When Sera spots the flicker of light off into the distance, she picks up her pace and feels her heart drop to the ground as she barely misses falling into a massive chasm. An audible "Whoa.." escapes her lips as she looks upon the underground chasm in awe before her eyes see the movement below. She looks down the chasm and measures the distance while reaching into her pack and pulling out her rope, looking back to her companions. "Hope you gentlemen can climb, too easy to get lost in the tunnels." She states in jest, while setting up a hook at the tip of the cliff in the chasm, offering a secure mount for the rope ((OOC: Think rock-climbers.)) When she has it securely fashioned, she ties the rope and begins to rappel down as quietly as she can, aiming for solid rock faces on her descent. She will move slowly instead of rappelling if it is quieter.
Sera
 

Re: Group 1: The Skadge

Postby Thorgrim » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:35 am

Per: 1d20+3 = 21:
18

JiC: 1d20:
11
/ 1d100:
71


Wilderness Survival (68%): 1d100:
40

Land Navigation (67%): 1d100:
10

Prowl (53%): 1d100:
20

Rope Works (63%): 1d100:
72

Climbing (78%): 1d100:
37

Rappelling (73%): 1d100:
11


Thorgrim jaunts along with his companions through the dark caverns. The musky air sits heavily in the shadowed space. It’s actually quite nice, not wearing armor. I seem to get a decent breeze as we move along at a quick pace, methinks.. Thor regrips his warclub and shield with vigor as the sight of what appears to be a faint light in the distance gives him a rekindled energy - ”That, fellows, could be our quarry.”

..Rushing towards the light as it vanishes from sight, the group comes to a sudden halt as Sera nearly falls into a large chasm.


The massive barbarian warrior hits his breaks before incidentally plowing the rest of the halted party into the chasm, from the rear. Thank goodness we can see well enough in the darkness with these guild rings, Thor thinks to himself as he glances at the ring on his hand, ...Else we’d be pancakes below. The barbarian’s stomache grumbles a bit at his thought of pancakes. ”Shall we head down and continue then?” Thor asks.

[quote=“Sera”]looks down the chasm and measures the distance while reaching into her pack and pulling out her rope, looking back to her companions. "Hope you gentlemen can climb, too easy to get lost in the tunnels."...[/quote]

Sera’s quick action into a descent answers the barbarian’s question. Quite the woman-of-action, she is. ”I climb like a champ. Right behind you, huntress.” Thorgrim hops in to climb, right behind Sera. He double checks the rope-line before descending. Finally, something I do well - aside from killing. Thor reflects as his boots and hands work with the rope and rocks in a methodical, practiced motion.
Once reaching the floor below, Thorgrim looks again to see if the faint light is still in sight - or something to pursue. (If there is) Thorgrim will sprint forward at maximum speed to catch up with their quarry. ”Must catch Venner!” He looks to Sera before sprinting forward, ”In a hunt, once you’ve got the quarry in sight - then it’s time to release your sprinters!” Thor winks as he takes off - confident in his speed to close the gap.
Thorgrim Cromson
H.P.: 53/53
S.D.C.: 139/139
Abilities and Equipment
Special Abilities
Berserker Fury (3x per day): +1 APM, +3 Strike, +8 Damage, +6 vs HF, +5 vs Possession & Mind Control, -3 Parry, Refuses to Dodge. Following Fury is at half Speed & Combat bonuses for 20 min.

Armor
Leather Of Iron: AR 15
S.D.C.: 110/110


Weapons
Large Iron Shield, Over-sized Claymore, Thunder Club, Thorgrim's Throwing Knives

Special Equipment
User avatar
Thorgrim
 
Posts: 239
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:46 pm

Re: Group 1: The Skadge

Postby Tolliver Trask » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:25 pm

Perception: 1d20:
10

Just in Case: 1d20:
18
/1d100:
41

Conditions: None.
Stats
P.P.E.: 10/10
I.S.P.: 32/32
H.P.: 31/31
S.D.C.: 48/48
Character Sheet
Climbing Rolls
Climbing: 5d100:
44, 98, 64, 56, 35
/70% (Free Climbing)
Climbing roll to catch himself: 1d100:
76
/70%
Climbing Roll to replace Failed roll: 1d100:
57
/70%


Trask looks below his dead eye twitching ever so slightly. "The Soul Hunter is leading them down there." Trask says quietly to the group. "So yeah, lets get our carcasses down there and quickly too." Trask says as he slings his crossbow into his harness and starts the long climb down. As Trask starts down he grunts as his old muscles complain about the exercise. No time to complain now body, we'll have plenty of time to complain when we're dead.
Suicide King
Tolliver Trask
"Tonight, boys, we're eating like kings. We've all tasted death too much it seems." ~Shawn James
P.P.E.: 10/10
I.S.P.: 38/38
H.P.: 39/39
S.D.C.: 71/71
Constant Effects
Sixth Sense, Impervious to Fire, Resistant to Cold.
Temporary Effects
None.
Weapons in Hand
Dwarven Longsword
Armor Worn
Mjorgullan Mail Uncommon Enchanted Splint (half)
• A.R.: 12
• S.D.C.: 40/40
Tower Shield of the Hex Rare Enchanted Large Wood & Metal Plated Shield
• Indestructible
User avatar
Tolliver Trask
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:54 pm

Re: Group 1: The Skadge

Postby Linden » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:42 pm

Perception: 1d20:
11
+5=16
JiC: 1d20:
3
/ 1d100:
78

SKills
Dragon Lore: 1d100:
9
/48%
Dragon Tracking: 1d100:
35
/48%
Surveillance: 1d100:
30
/58%
Climb/Scale Walls: 1d100:
79
/63%
Rappelling: 1d100:
45
/58%
Prowl: 1d100:
43
/63%
Intelligence: 1d100:
89
/56%


The ruins of old civilizations at the base of Llorn. How many secrets are kept hidden here... how much darkness. He thinks to himself remarking on the pang in his gut regarding the Dragon Sense, he keeps his senses wholly focused on finding its lair.

"Be cautious, tunnels like this are home to all manner of ill-gotten beasts. This way has the freshest tracks, come."


Linden nods, "Agreed, and some of the foulest may be close. Keep an eye out for any signs of a dragon. This place is far to empty considering what should and would normally be here." Linden remarks, following Sera's lead. When she stops at the chasm and starts to set up rope, the Dragon Hunter nods and looks at the group. "I think we should all be in good enough shape to climb, lead the way, milady." Linden states and will climb down.

”In a hunt, once you’ve got the quarry in sight - then it’s time to release your sprinters!”

"Master Thor, be wary, we may be close to a giant evil. I'm right behind you." Linden states, and moves to follow Thorgrim down the passageway while remaining as quiet as possible.
Linden D. Durante
Conditions and Important Stats

Active Conditions: Deific Curse, Immortality | Sixth Sense (2) | Mind Block (4) | Bio-Regeneration (6)
H.P.: 32/32 | S.D.C: 50/50 | P.P.E.: 62/62 | I.S.P.: 26/26
Weapon: Bider, Enchanted Broadsword | Dmg: 3d6+6 / +1 Strike/Parry
Armor: Medusan Plate, Enchanted | A.R. 17 | S.D.C.: 170/170 | Regenerate 10 S.D.C. per hour | Imp. to Fire | Noiseless; Weightless
Mount: Gryphon | H.P.: 67/67| S.D.C: 38/38| P.P.E.: 60/60
User avatar
Linden
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:03 am

Re: Group 1: The Skadge

Postby Predat » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:20 pm

Perception: 1d20+3 = 12:
9

JiC: 1d20:
17
1d100:
11


Pre looks around the tunnels and caverns, Now this would be a fun place to explore in the right circumstances. As they come to an abrupt halt, AByss! Pre, pay attention. I am acting like a damn tourist instead of tracking these monsters down. Pre nods to the lady, "I'll follow you." Pre uses the rope or free climbs whichever is quicker. Once at the bottom he will try to get his bearings. He looks to Linden, "I assume you mean a dragon?"

Climb/Scale Walls - 1d100:
54
/ 82%
Rappeling - 1d100:
78
/ 82%
Detect Concealment/Traps - 1d100:
100
/ 67%
Land Navigation - 1d100:
30
/ 71%
Prowl - 1d100:
77
/ 92%
Track Humanoids - 1d100:
53
/ 67%
Detect Ambush - 1d100:
7
/ 77%
Intelligence - 1d100:
4
/ 69%
Predat Tor

Sixth Sense
Natural A.R.: 12
Horror Factor: 13
H.P.: 72 / 72
S.D.C.: 161 / 161


Soundtrack:
Riders on the Storm
Marilyn Manson - Killing Strangers
''Bad'' by Royale Deluxe
Valley Of Wolves - Chosen One
User avatar
Predat
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:31 pm
Location: PFRPG - Group 1

Re: Group 1: The Skadge

Postby Erva » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:09 pm

Time and Date: 8:00pm, 4/4/345
Conditions: Stale air, no breeze. The sound of water can be heard below. Abnormally dark.


Sera is able to fashion a rope lock securely neat the edge of the drop before she, followed by the group, head down quietly and cautiously. They reach the bottom and find themselves on the same path that their targets were walking down on however by the time they do, their quarry has already exited through a tunnel about 200 feet away. Thorgrim, not being deterred by the potential evil that lay in wait charges ahead followed closely by everyone else in the group. The cave and path seem to have no traps or countermeasures in place, none that can be seen with the naked eye anyways. Thorgrim could also swear he saw some shadows far off and above them in the distance however he couldn't be sure it isn't his eyes tricking him in the darkness with the magical ring.

The path the enemies took is clear to all of the trackers in the group, as well as the lack of footsteps from the Soulhunter that Trask spotted. The markings on the ground reveal that one set of tracks is deeper than the others, implying something large or heavy is being carried. Another set has an awkward lean to one side, Predat can match that to the knockout strike he made on Vemrin, the thug organizer. He seems to have recovered enough to walk.

Linden now knows, without a doubt, that there is a dragon ahead of them. Linden feels a knot in his back, between his shoulder blades; almost like an pulled muscle. He can't reach it through his armor and rig and he can't shake it out of his shoulder. As they near the cave, the knot gets tighter; it doesn't inhibit Linden in combat but the feeling is distracting and reminds him of the feeling he gets when he uses some of his draconian abilities, only this feeling is new and strong. Trask is also feel the presence of the evil he felt earlier ahead of them as well though he can't be sure if he is sensing the Dragon or the Soulhunter.

The five are able to maneuver quickly and quietly to the entrance where their quarry departed and enter a large cavern with an enormous stockpile of wealth and riches in the center, about 150 feet ahead of them, their quarry stands 50 feet ahead of them. It looks as though this pile has been in the works for decades if not centuries. However, the area behind the pile of gold is abnormally dark, even with the magical rings they cannot see past the pile of gold. What they all can see is the Soulhunter addressing the gold-pile. Due to the magic of the rings provided by the guild, everyone understands the dark language being uttered but no one can place what language is actually being spoken.
Gold
Image


About 50 feet ahead of them within the cave...
"These have failed. It is now my duty to collect them for the patron. Would you deny the patron his boon?" The dark knight speaks, and only Thorgrim spots one golden coin slide down the gold pile as if moved. There is no answer, and the group can easily make out who is standing their. Currently, the Soulhunter, Vemrin, another large prisoner with Venner slumped on his shoulder and nine other prisoners. After a moment of silence, the Soulhunter turns towards the cave entrance and calls out similarly to how they first met.

"Warriors do not hide -- you have intruded upon my mission twice. For that, I must spill your blood." It states as a dark blade seemingly manifests in his hands. The prisoners all fan out and look towards the entrance as the one holding Venner tosses him to the ground and draws. Vemrin moves slightly to the back of the fan, still not fully recovered from Predat's Knockout Blow. Before the group has a chance to retreat or move from cover, an electrical shock leaves the Soulhunter's hand and hits the cave entrance behind them, collapsing it. Everyone is able to evade the debris but finds themselves surrounded with a few dead drop holes and prisoners on either side. There is a high-rise on the left with no means of access and another on the right that may be a path over the chasm to the gold.

Begin, Round 1
Sixth Sense Conditions Active

Combat Map
Image
Erva
 

Re: Group 1: The Skadge

Postby Predat » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:37 pm

Perception: 1d20+3 = 20
JiC: 1d20 = 16 1d100 = 52

Conditions:

As the rocks crumble down behind them Pre just smiles and yells, "Just the way I like it, they can't get away!!" Horror Factor of 19. Pre's insanities once again take a hold of him. Great, demons and dragons. This will be a great story if I survive. Pre, with his axe, instantly goes on the attack and jumps at the prisoner on the farthest right. He trusts this capable party to do what needs to be done. He works his way through the prisoners back towards the soulhunter, showing no mercy.

Jumping Ability: Length - 26' + 6' w/ tumbling check - 1d100 = 97 / 65%

Combat
Initiative: 1d20+5 = 10
APM: 10

Attack 1: The armed prisoners first (He trusts the others to deal with the Soulhunter for now). Strike: 1d20+15 = 27 Damage: 6d6+32 = 52
Attack 2: The armed prisoners first (He trusts the others to deal with the Soulhunter for now). Strike: 1d20+15 = 22 Damage: 6d6+32 = 49
Attack 3: The armed prisoners first (He trusts the others to deal with the Soulhunter for now). Strike: 1d20+15 = 24 Damage: 6d6+32 = 55
Attack 4: The armed prisoners first (He trusts the others to deal with the Soulhunter for now). Strike: 1d20+15 = 16 Damage: 6d6+32 = 54
Attack 5: The armed prisoners first (He trusts the others to deal with the Soulhunter for now). Strike: 1d20+15 = 27 Damage: 6d6+32 = 56
Attack 6: The armed prisoners first (He trusts the others to deal with the Soulhunter for now). Strike: 1d20+15 = 33 Damage: 6d6+32 = 55
Attack 7: The armed prisoners first (He trusts the others to deal with the Soulhunter for now). Strike: 1d20+15 = 18 Damage: 6d6+32 = 51
Attack 8: The armed prisoners first (He trusts the others to deal with the Soulhunter for now). Strike: 1d20+15 = 34 CRIT Damage: 6d6+32 = 54 x2 =108 Damage
Attack 9: The armed prisoners first (He trusts the others to deal with the Soulhunter for now). Strike: 1d20+15 = 33 Damage: 6d6+32 = 52
Attack 10: The armed prisoners first (He trusts the others to deal with the Soulhunter for now). Strike: 1d20+15 = 34 CRIT Damage: 6d6+32 = 57 x2 = 114 Damage

Parry: 1d20+13 = 18 1d20+13 = 20 1d20+13 = 26 1d20+13 = 21 1d20+13 = 15 1d20+13 = 17 1d20+13 = 14 1d20+13 = 25 1d20+13 = 26 1d20+13 = 24
Dodge: 1d20+11 = 23 1d20+11 = 22 1d20+11 = 19 1d20+11 = 16 1d20+11 = 27 1d20+11 = 12 1d20+11 = 14 1d20+11 = 23 1d20+11 = 27 1d20+11 = 25
Predat Tor

Sixth Sense
Natural A.R.: 12
Horror Factor: 13
H.P.: 72 / 72
S.D.C.: 161 / 161


Soundtrack:
Riders on the Storm
Marilyn Manson - Killing Strangers
''Bad'' by Royale Deluxe
Valley Of Wolves - Chosen One
User avatar
Predat
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:31 pm
Location: PFRPG - Group 1

PreviousNext

Return to Palladium Fantasy Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests