Savrian Terross (On Hiatus)

Characters deactivated using EP are stored in the site's central repository. Everyone else who leaves the game goes here- 'On Hiatus' if they communicated before they left, 'Inactive' (and on my **** list) if they didn't.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Savrian Terross (On Hiatus)

Postby Savrian Terross » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:26 pm

Player Name: Mike
YIM Handle: Chizmadia

Character Name: Savrian Terross
Alias: Current: Metal Snake, The Saints Terror. Former: Terror of the TGE
Race: Skaa (Three Galaxies: pg. 92)
O.C.C.: Invincible Guardsman (Phase World 2: pg. 32)
Occupation: Current: Major aboard the Discordant Saint. Former: Squadron Leader for the TGE.
Alignment: Aberrant
XP Level: 4
XP Points: 15,186 - 04/13/11 - DL
Next Level @ XP: 20,000
Disposition: A strong silent warrior, quiet about what he’s done and where he’s been in the past. He's secretive and silent. And to him, actions speak louder than words. He uses his large form to intimidate smaller opponents, and his abilities to strike fear into all others.
Insanity: Homicidal Rage: 1D6 extra damage, three times the damage on a Natural 20.

ATTRIBUTES
I.Q.: 17 +3%
M.E.: 9 0
M.A.: 17 45%
P.S.: 29 (39 in Metal Form) (Supernatural)
P.P.: 22 +4/+4
P.E.: 18 +6%/+2
P.B.: 8
Speed: 15

PHYSICAL DATA
PPE: 16
MDC: 38 (538 in Metal Form) ((575 in space)) +1D6 per level
Sex: Male
Size: From the tip of the nose to the end of the tail, he is 16.53 feet long. However, a third of the length is used to support himself when standing upright so he can be 11 feet tall. (17.13 feet long in Metal Form)
Weight: 732 lbs (1332 lbs in Metal Form)
Description: Black/green scales cover the long body of Savrian. Broad shoulders and a muscular form with scars from his transformation from just a Skaa warrior into an Invincible Guardsman.
Trust/Intimidate: 45%

Racial Abilities
Horror Factor: 14
Average Life Span: 400 years with modern medical technology, 150 years normally.

Natural Abilities
Venomous bite does 4D6 S.D.C./H.P. per melee for 1D6 rounds. They are very resistant to poison and are +5 to save in addition to their P.E. bonus. Track by smell at 70% +4% per additional level of experience. Recognize specific scent at 81% +5% per additional level of experience. Nightvision 1000 feet (305 m), Infrared and thermal sight with a range of 500 feet (152.4 m).

Supernatural Abilities
The character's P.S. and P.E. become supernatural, making them able to inflict mega-damage with punches and kicks. The character heals 2D6 M.D.C. per minute (4 melee rounds).

Vulnerabilities & Penalties
Cold below 60 degrees reduces their combat abilities by half. Note: This does no damage to the character as he is Invulnerable to Cold. It only slows the character down.
Poor day vision with a range no greater than 100 feet (30.48 m), excellent night and heat vision.

Special Abilities
Metal Form: The guardsman's flesh becomes solid metal, becoming a near-invincible juggernaut. Add 500 M.D.C. +10 to P.S., and regenerates 1d4x10 M.D.C. per minute. The character gains an additional 600 lbs. (272 kg) to weight and 6 inches (0.15 m) to height. Speed is reduced by half.

Space Native: Survive ocean depths (unlimited) or atop frozen mountains with minimal air and frigid temperatures. Impervious to cold, depressurization, and radiation, breathes without air, can speak in a vacuum, invulnerable to small bits of flying debris (has to avoid large chunks and spaceships or suffer injury).
Bonuses: Only apply when in outer space. +1 attack per melee round, +2 on initiative, +1 to strike, parry, disarm and pull punch, +3 to dodge and +4D6+12 M.D.C.

Base Skills
Native Language: 95% (+1% per level)

O.C.C. Skills
Radio: Basic: 78% (+5% per level)
Pilot: Space Fighter: 65% (+3% per level)
Pilot: Starship: 65% (+4% per level)
Power Armor Combat: Basic: 71% (+3% per level)
Read Sensory Equipment: 63% (+5% per level)
Weapon Systems: 73% (+5% per level)
Movement: Zero Gravity Movement and Combat: 98%
W.P. Energy Pistol
W.P. Energy Rifle
W.P. Heavy
Hand to Hand: Martial Arts (Gave up an OCC Related for Martial Arts)

O.C.C. Related Skills
Military: Camouflage: 58% (+5% per level)
Military: Demolitions: 98% (+5% per level)
Military: Demolitions Disposal: 89% (+4% per level)
Military: Field Armorer & Munitions Expert: 78% (+5% per level)
Pilot: Contragravity Pak: 66% (+4% per level)
Physical: Boxing: +1 APM, +2 parry, dodge., +1 roll with impact/punch. +2 to P.S. and +3D6 S.D.C.
Pilot Related: Navigation - Space: 68% (+5% per level)

Gained at level 3:
Wrestling: +1 to roll with impact/fall, +2 P.S., +1 P.E. and +4D6 S.D.C.
W.P. Pole Arm

Secondary Skills
Electrical: Basic Electronics: 64% (+5% per level)
Medical: First Aid: 68% (+5% per level)
Physical: Climbing: 63%/53% (+5% per level)
Technical: Language: Trade 4: 65% (+3% per level)
Technical: Literacy: Trade 4: 53% (+5% per level)
Technical: Computer Operation: 63% (+5% per level)

Gained at level 3:
Military: Recognize Weapon Quality: 38% (+5% per level)
Wilderness: Track and Trap Animals: 33%/43% (+5% per level)

Combat Data
HTH Type: Martial Arts
Number of Attacks: +7 (8 in space)
Initiative Bonus: +3 (5 in space)
Strike Bonus: +6 (7 in space)
Parry Bonus: +9 (10 in space)
Dodge Bonus: +9 (12 in space)
HTH Damage Bonus: +14(+24 dmg metal form) (applies only to a restrained punch)
Bonus to Roll w/Punch: +4
Bonus to Pull a Punch: +3
Bonus to Disarm:
Other:
+1 to roll with Impact/Fall
+1 to Entangle
P.S. 26 to 30: Inflicts 5D6 S.D.C. on a restrained punch, 3D6 M.D. on a full strength punch, or 6D6 M.D. on a power punch (counts as two melee attacks). P.S. bonuses are added to S.D.C. attacks.

P.S.: 36 to 40: Inflicts 6D6 S.D.C. on a restrained Punch. 5D6 M.D. on a full strength punch, or 1D6x10 M.D. on a power punch (Counts as two melee attacks). P.S. bonuses are added only to S.D.C. attacks.

Backhand Strike (Martial Arts):
Punch:
Karate/Martial Arts Strike/Punch:
Elbow/Forearm:
Power Punch: Does double damage, but counts as two melee attacks.
Body flip/throw does 1D6 dmg, victim loses initiative and one attack.
Body Block/Tackle does 2D4 dmg. Victim loses one melee attack/action and initiative.
Pin/Incapacitate on a natural roll of 18/19/20. Victim cannot attack or move.
Crush/Squeeze does 2D4 dmg per squeeze attack. Each squeeze counts as one melee attack/action.
Venomous bite does 4D6 S.D.C./H.P. per melee for 1D6 rounds. (Does 3D6 M.D. damage when he bites a target as per the conversion rules)
Tail Attack: Inflicts 3D6 M.D. (5D6 M.D. on an attack as per Sasqs ruling)

Weapon Proficiencies
Aimed Shots: +3 to Strike Bonus (costs 2 actions)
Burst Shots: +1 to Strike Bonus
Called/Aimed Shots: +3 to Strike Bonus, 12+ Strike Roll Required (costs 3 actions)
Melee Called Shots: No bonus to Strike, No extra action cost

W.P. Energy Pistol: +2 Strike
W.P. Energy Rifle: +2 Strike
W.P. Heavy: +2 Strike
W.P. Pole Arm: +1 Strike and Parry

Saving Throw Bonuses
Save vs. Horror Factor: +2
Save vs. Poison: +7
Save vs. Magic: +2
Coma/Death: +6%
Last edited by Savrian Terross on Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:48 am, edited 20 times in total.
Savrian Terross

Re: Savrian Terross (WIP Character)

Postby Savrian Terross » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:50 pm

Equipment:

Worn on Person:
Self Tinting Goggles:
Uniform
NE-BA-26 Body Armor with ContraGrav-Pak attachment.
Utility Belt
Sub-Vocal Mic and earpiece
Mess Kit
Hand Communicator
3000 credits.

Utility Belt:
Hand Communicator
3000 Credits
Mess Kit

Armory on the DS:
NE-RV08 Ripper Vibro-Pole Arm (War Scythe)
NE-BA-26 Special Body Armor with Contragrav-pak attachment.

Savrians Room on the DS:
Plain Cloths
6000 credits
Uniform

Information on Equipment:
NE-RV08 Ripper Vibro-Pole Arm (Naruni Wave Two pg. 24)
Shaped like a War Scythe
Ripper Vibro-Blades: All Vibro-Blades are blade weapons surrounded by an invisible, high-frequency energy field that gives them Mega-Damage capabilities. Naruni Engineers have found a way to surround a Vibro-Blade in multiple Vibro-energy fields simultaneously. The secret is that a computer chip in each weapon randomly flicks the different Vibrational fields on and off at different intervals to randomly alter the field and cause the blade to rip and tear through its target like a chain saw! The end result is greater versatility and damage, and the weapon leaves a nasty, jagged wound that is slower to heal (takes a few days longer to heal without surgery, magic or psionic healing). As an added feature, the Ripper Blades come standard with a silver coating on every blade. And finally, each Ripper Vibro-Blade is wickedly serrated to give it a unique look from standard Vibro-Blades and so you know that you're holding something special.

Mega-Damage: 4D6 M.D.
Weight: 3lbs (1.35 kg).

NE-BA-26 Special Body Armor with the NE-05GP Grav Pack, modified to fit Skaa form. (Naruni Wave Two pg. 37 and 42)
Class: NE Modular Full Environmental Body Armor
Size: Modified for Savrians Size and Shape (Add 50 M.D.C. to the main body and 10 M.D.C. to all other locations).
Weight: 35 lbs (15.8 kg)
Mobility: Fair mobility, -10% to Prowl, Climbs, Swim, or perform Acrobatics and similar skills.
M.D.C. by Location:
Head/Helmet: 60
Arms: 50 each
Legs: 60 each
Main Body: 140

Specials: No Modular Features added yet. The NE-05GP Grav Pack has been mounted to the back.

NE-05GP Grav Pack
The NE-05GP Grav Pack is the next step in one-man flight, brought to you by Naruni Enterprises. With Unlimited range, speed and performance, the NE-05GP leaves all conventional jet packs in the dust. Fully contained with a ten year nuclear power system, the Grav Pack is the worry free flight option.
Maximum Speed: 400 mph (650 km), but in the vacuum of space a speed of Mach One (660 mph/1056 km) can be reached.
Maximum Range: Unlimited range, due to the nuclear engine, which is good for an amazing 10 years.
Weight: 45 lbs (20.25 kg).
Pack M.D.C.: 50

Goggles:
Self tinting goggles that adjust automatically to the light in the area. The brighter the light, the darker the goggles. While wearing them Savrian's sight is not limited during the daylight hours.
Last edited by Savrian Terross on Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:14 am, edited 7 times in total.
Savrian Terross

History

Postby Savrian Terross » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:50 pm

Subject Name: Savrian Terross
Test Period: (Classified)

Experimentation preformed: Conducted full Invincible Guardsman testing and transformation.

Testing Period notes:

Subject Terross has shown himself to be more than capable to survive the transformation into an Invincible Guardsman for the TGE. The subject is in excellent physical condition and has passed all the physical testing. Movement is fairly high, but it is the subjects strength that we are counting on. I recommend the subject for the Transformation immediately.

From there the notes are blacked out and marked Classified.

"That's how it all sssstarted. From working at the ssshipyardsss over my home planet to this day here. I was just ssssecurity for the sssstation until the day I was recruited. My loyalty to the Transgalactic Empire knows no bounds." Savrian says as he places a hand against his chest. His forked tongue snakes out for a second before he continues to speak. "And thessse are the reportsss of what happened during my tesssting."

Subject 112891538-816A1
Name: Savrian Terross
Classified Information.

Testing information:
Subject passed all the qualification exams and was taken in for extensive experimentation. Pain was significant but the subject survived the transformation process and came out quite interesting. The subjects body became like metal and he gained the ability to survive the vacuums of space. After extensive testing and training, we placed the subject with Squadron 128A as a symbol of our power.

The rest of the document has been deemed Classified.

"And that'sss how I ended up on the front linesss of the TGE. An Invincible Guardsssman standing hisss ground against all othersss out there." Savrian says as he shifts his form a bit, leaning over the table. "But that'sss the passt. Behind me now. My unit dessstroyed and I'm consssidered misssssing in action or dead." he says.

"It was wild. On the boarder planet Exile we flew in hot. Weapons blazing and death surrounding us in all directions. Ships blown out of the sky and people dying left right and center. What a wonderful battle. But we came unprepared for what was there. My ship was shot down in the Atmosphere and we hit the ground hard. Half the squad was dead before we could even open the doors. But we pushed on. Rushing out into battle as we where made to do, other members of my Squad fell. Magic and machines blasted away at us as we rushed forward to certain death."

Pausing a moment, Savrian lowers his head and sighs. "We dropped back to the crash site and battled for hours or days. I'm not sure. The battle group was broken and my Squad was almost all but destroyed. We radioed out for a pickup and a tactical withdrawl but our Kreeghor masters replied with this.. 'Push forward and fight or die.' The remaining men with me where shaken and our moral was broken. We where barely surviving this fight and finally our line broke. We failed and everyone was killed or maimed beyond recognition." he says with a slight laugh and a shake of his head as if he still doesn't believe his defeat.

"Somehow though, I've survived. I woke up surrounded by the dead and my failed leaders. The Kreeghors hold over the planet was broken and I was left to die." he growls, slamming his fist on the table beside him which splinters and breaks. "After everything I've gone through for them, I was abandoned and left for dead. Such a fitting place for me. The planet Exile and I was an Exile. Irony."

"Years passed and I lived there, survived, and my resentment towards the TGE grew more and more. And then they came back. Not to bring me back into the fold, but to attack again. Their death ships reigned death and destruction down upon the planet from space, killing untold thousands of people. But we battled to save ourselves. Again, I was nearly killed. Injured on the front lines of the battle by a blast that nearly took my head off. As I drifted in and out of consciousness, between death and life, I was saved. A scarred man rushed up beside my fallen and broken body and fought like a dog of war to keep me from being destroyed completely. The last thing I saw was him kill a Kreeghor warrior before everything went dark."

"And then I awoke in a medical bay. Strapped to a table and stitched up. The only other being in the room was the scarred man. He just stared at me for a while before finally speaking and setting me free. The man saved my existence where my creators abandoned me and left me for dead. As I spoke with him and he spoke with me, I found his name to be Branko. Captain of a starship of pirates. His hatred of the TGE was as great as my own and he saved me. I owed him my life and I swore that I would forever work alongside him. And as the years passed, my Loyalty to Branko and my strength have paid off. Becoming the head of his Marines and leading the ground battles." he says with a smirk.

"Which freed me up to this point. I have ssstayed hidden until now, working on the fringesss of known ssspace as a member of the Discordant Saint."
Savrian Terross

Return to Character Archive