[GR] The Intergalatic Bank of Dracul

The Phase World/Three Galaxies Archives

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

[GR] The Intergalatic Bank of Dracul

Postby Consumer » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:30 pm

Bank Accounts

Galactic Rogues: 7,175,000 Universal Credits. 20 1oz Minted Gold Coins (Accessable by Na'dal Del Scalfta, Holt, Mara) (10/31/15 ~Consumer)
Mara Archerean: 275,000 Universal credits Accessible by Mara Archerean. (07/05/20 ~DSM)
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Consumer
Game Master

Re: The Intergalatic Bank of Dracul.

Postby Consumer » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:39 pm

This opposing looking building rises above it's neighbors. An edifice of granite and basalt, lined with iron spikes and leering gargoyle statues. The main entrance is modernized, with automatic sliding glass doors. Inside one is greeted by what appears to be a modern and curiously friendly looking banking institution. A large counter has several tellers waiting to help perspective customers. ”Welcome to the Intergalatic Bank of Dracul, do you already have an account with us?”
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
Consumer
Game Master

Postby Mara » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:31 am

Perception: 14+4=18
Jic: 7; 48%

Mara leaves her transport and heads into the bank. After she looks around she thinks, Hmm, seems like I'm the first one here. Mara will sit out in the lobby, trying to seem as unthreatening as a magically tattooed up warrior can be. She runs her hands over her new tattoos, Both of these ought to be very useful and I'm almost looking forward to flying around in space under my own power.
Mara

Postby Holt » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:12 pm

Perception [+2]: 14
JiC D20: 16
JiC D100: 91
Save vs HF [+9]: 22

Personal MD: 115/125

Detect Concealment [75%]: 15
Intelligence [75%]: 46

Conditions: Tongues [Ring], Black Fist PA [Thermokinetic], Heightened Sensor Pod [Motion Detector and Mini-Radar with 360 degree scanning ability. +3 Initiative, +2 Parry, +2 Dodge, +5 Roll w/, and allows wearer to dodge all attacks including those from behind and/or surprise]

Holt pauses and studies an alley across from the Bank as he, Na'dal, and Morgan make their way to the destination. He memorizes a spot well back from the sidewalk as a just-in-case location, before turning to head into the financial institution. The Manarr spots Mara looking idly dangerous and walks over. "Hi ... "

Holt's gaze wanders about the room looking for anyone acting dangerous/odd/amusing ... whatever.
Holt D'Invictus

Personal MDC: 134/134
Armor: NE-SA40 “Black Fist” Stealth Power Armor [Thermo-Kinetic]
Head/Helmet: 65/65
Main Body: 215/220
*** Integrated P-Field Defensive Field [Phase World Dimension Book 2, Pg 124] -- Dispersal Effect: 1/10th Damage from Energy Blasts, Beams, Projectile, Missiles, and Explosive Damage

Weapons: HI-80 Combat Laser Rifle (slung across back), [2] NE-8SL Slimline Barrage Plasma Cartridge Auto-Pistol in Under-Arm holsters, [2] HI-10 Heavy Laser Pistol(s) (in Hip Holsters), Phase Sword (belted at the Left hip), PH-21 Phase Beamer (Right Thigh), Kisentite Boot Knife (Rt).

Belt: (4) P-Field Defensive Field Battery, Transformable Longsword (Pen-Form)

Available: [Ring: Tongues (Constant)], [Ring of Protection from Evil (Constant), +3 to Save vs. Magic/Psionics when source is Evil], [Pendant: Metamorphosis 3x], [Belt Buckle: Increase Weight 3x], [Pinky Ring: Mystic Alarm 3x], Nuclear Grav-Pack

Spare Ammunition: [8] Clips of NE-001PC Light Plasma Cartridges [24 rounds each], [12] Long E-Clips, [2] Short E-Clips, [4] NE-GF10 Fragmentation Grenades, [4] Smoke Grenades, [4] Stun/Flash Grenades
Holt
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Na'dal » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:30 am

Perception: 25
JIC: 17, 21%
Rolls: 1d20+5=25, 1d20=17, 1d100=21

Walking into the Three Galaxies largest bank, Na'dal will head over to the customer service desk after greeting Mara. Signing in he will wait for a open representative. When one rep opens he will head on over after nodding for Holt and Morgan to follow. Sitting down at the desk, the Voice mage will introduce himself and state his buisness. "Greetings, I am Na'dal del Scalfta current head of the independent company Galactic Rogues. The Master of the White Tower opened a account for us. I am here to finish up any forms and information needed, including adding the beings who have access to the account if I am not available. That and getting cred-sticks set up for the rest of the company." And with that he will fill out the forms he needs and hand forms to Holt and Morgan as needed.

When all the forms are complete to the banks satifaction, Na'dal will order 5 credit sticks for one million credits. 3 for fifty thousand, and one for two hundred thousand to be use as a company petty cash stick. Upon receiving the sticks he will then hand 3 of the one million and will also give this advise. "You may want to open your own accounts so you are not carry around a lot of money. And remember interest is one of the most powerful forces in the Megaverse. I'm going to head back and give Vyshan his part. Radio me if there is any problem." Putting the credit sticks in one of the smaller inner pockets of his side bags, he will then say his good byes.

(To Skyline Landing Pad 0114-0115)
Na'dal

Postby Morgan Antar » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:57 am

Perception 13
JIC D20 11
JIC D100 86

Morgan follows Na'dal and the others into the bank; spotting Mara she offers the warrior a smile and a wave, but continues to follow Na'dal to the desk he is at, settling into another chair but remaining quiet; when handed the forms, she fills them out as completely as she can before handing them in.

After accepting the credit stick Morgan chuckles softly. "Indeed, although it often seems like debt is stronger." she replies, remembering the hoops she had to go through settling the debt on the Tiger. "You can be sure I'll not be carrying this much cash around."

With that, she makes her way over to one of the automated tellers (assuming there are ATMs?) and uses it to deposite all but 5,000 credits into her own account, keeping the last as 'petty cash'.
Morgan Antar

Postby Consumer » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:59 am

Mara, Holt, Na’dal, and Morgan meet at the bank. Once inside they make their way to one of the many tellers. Once to the counter a Noro female smiles at them politely. “Welcome to the Intergalactic bank of Dracul, how may I be of assistance?” Mara stands quietly, admiring the work of the master tattooist, while Holt looks around the bank for trouble or at least something humorous to bide his time. Morgan decides to have a seat and wait for Na’dal to conduct business. Na’dal looks to the teller. "Greetings, I am Na'dal del Scalfta current head of the independent company Galactic Rogues. The Master of the White Tower opened a account for us. I am here to finish up any forms and information needed, including adding the beings who have access to the account if I am not available. That and getting cred-sticks set up for the rest of the company."

”Oh that shouldn’t be an issue at all, if you’ll have the others who have access just sign on the pad here. I can get them added without any fuss.” Holt and Morgan move forward and sign on the pad, while the teller busies herself using her terminal. After several minutes she hands Na’dal eight secured credit chips. ”These five are the ones for a million each, these three are the fifty thousand credit ones and this is the two hundred thousand dollar one. That leaves the account at one million six hundred and fifty thousand credits. If you need anything else feel free to ask, and have a nice day.” Na’dal hands credit chips to the three that are with him while placing the remainder into his pockets. Morgan moves up to the teller and begins the process of opening an account and placing a majority of her money into it. Once done the group leaves for various locations.

Medals
Consumer
Game Master

Postby Mara » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:27 pm

Per: 6+4=10
JiC: 12; 81%

Mara smiles when the group comes into the bank and replies to them, "Hi all."

Consumer wrote: ”Oh that shouldn’t be an issue at all, if you’ll have the others who have access just sign on the pad here. I can get them added without any fuss.” Holt and Morgan move forward and sign on the pad, while the teller busies herself using her terminal. After several minutes she hands Na’dal eight secured credit chips.

As Mara watches Na'dal add Holt and Morgan to the account and not her, she thinks, So I guess I know where I stand with him! I've been with him since that damnable bug space station, and he adds two newer arrivals on the account over me. I can't believe I've been flirting with this ass for the last few weeks! She removes Na'dal's amulet and drops it into his hand and icely says, "thanks." She then snatches the credstick from him and heads over to a Bank teller.

"Hi, I would like to open an account." She fills out whatever paperwork she is given and says, "Please deposit 100,000 creds from this stick into my new account. Thanks."

Mara will then leave the bank saying to Holt and Morgan with a smile, but obviously ignoring Na'dal, "I'll see you back at the dock." She says to Holt, assuming he will be going to or near the Naruni store, "Hey Holt if you go to the Naruni store would you please pick me up one box of NE-003PC "Standard" Plasma Cartridges. I'll pay you back and owe you a drink." She gives him a wink and heads to the magic section of Center looking first for Magefire Weapons, one of the trans-dimensional dealer of TW items.
Mara

Postby Holt » Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:07 pm

Perception [+2]: 12
JiC D20: 13
JiC D100: 53
Save vs HF [+9]: 24

Personal MD: 115/125

Detect Concealment [75%]: 15
Intelligence [75%]: 46

Conditions: Tongues [Ring], Black Fist PA [Thermokinetic], Heightened Sensor Pod [Motion Detector and Mini-Radar with 360 degree scanning ability. +3 Initiative, +2 Parry, +2 Dodge, +5 Roll w/, and allows wearer to dodge all attacks including those from behind and/or surprise]

Holt nods at Mara, "Sure thing."

The Manarr will head out to the Mall

[[Holt expects to pick up gear, & transport it to his Ship-Room via Teleport, then head to CAF Consulate to return all gear he borrowed from Col. Momo]].

[[ The Mall -- then the CAF Consulate ]]
Holt D'Invictus

Personal MDC: 134/134
Armor: NE-SA40 “Black Fist” Stealth Power Armor [Thermo-Kinetic]
Head/Helmet: 65/65
Main Body: 215/220
*** Integrated P-Field Defensive Field [Phase World Dimension Book 2, Pg 124] -- Dispersal Effect: 1/10th Damage from Energy Blasts, Beams, Projectile, Missiles, and Explosive Damage

Weapons: HI-80 Combat Laser Rifle (slung across back), [2] NE-8SL Slimline Barrage Plasma Cartridge Auto-Pistol in Under-Arm holsters, [2] HI-10 Heavy Laser Pistol(s) (in Hip Holsters), Phase Sword (belted at the Left hip), PH-21 Phase Beamer (Right Thigh), Kisentite Boot Knife (Rt).

Belt: (4) P-Field Defensive Field Battery, Transformable Longsword (Pen-Form)

Available: [Ring: Tongues (Constant)], [Ring of Protection from Evil (Constant), +3 to Save vs. Magic/Psionics when source is Evil], [Pendant: Metamorphosis 3x], [Belt Buckle: Increase Weight 3x], [Pinky Ring: Mystic Alarm 3x], Nuclear Grav-Pack

Spare Ammunition: [8] Clips of NE-001PC Light Plasma Cartridges [24 rounds each], [12] Long E-Clips, [2] Short E-Clips, [4] NE-GF10 Fragmentation Grenades, [4] Smoke Grenades, [4] Stun/Flash Grenades
Holt
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Na'dal » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:13 am

Perception: 17
JIC: 1, 57%
Rolls: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3655031/

Mara wrote:As Mara watches Na'dal add Holt and Morgan to the account and not her, she thinks, So I guess I know where I stand with him! I've been with him since that damnable bug space station, and he adds two newer arrivals on the account over me. I can't believe I've been flirting with this ass for the last few weeks! She removes Na'dal's amulet and drops it into his hand and icely says, "thanks." She then snatches the credstick from him and heads over to a Bank teller.

As Mara storms off, Na'dal looks at Holt and Morgan with a look of confusion. "Did I do something wrong?? At least I don't think so. I will find out later. Well let me get these cred-sticks to the others." Putting his amulet in his side bag as well, he heads back to the landing pad.

[to Skyline Landing Pad 0114-0115]
Na'dal

Postby Morgan Antar » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:40 am

Morgan raises a brow a little at Na'dal's question, tilting her head a bit. "Mm.. not sure, but I'm still the new kid on the block, so to speak." she replies. "I definitely think you did something to ire her though... I wouldn't want to let that fester." the human adds.

With the bank-business taken care of, Morgan decides to head back to her ship for a nap.

(Exit to Landing Pad I think?)
Morgan Antar

Postby Mara » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:21 pm

Perception: 1d20+4 = 19:

JiC: 1d20:
1d100:

She walks into the bank and heads to the nearest open teller. "Good morning. I would like to withdraw 4 credsticks with 1.87 million on each and one stick with 1.67 million on it. Also, transfer 200k to my personal account. Thanks."
Mara

Postby Consumer » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:24 am

Mara wrote:She walks into the bank and heads to the nearest open teller. "Good morning. I would like to withdraw 4 credsticks with 1.87 million on each and one stick with 1.67 million on it. Also, transfer 200k to my personal account. Thanks."

The teller smiles and takes the account information. "That shouldn't be a problem."

Money transfered and cred sticks added to your sheet.

Medals
Consumer
Game Master

Postby Mara » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:22 am

Rolls as above

Mara nods, "Thank you very much."

She heads back to the landing pad.
Mara

Return to Dead Planets