Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Consumer » Mon May 06, 2019 4:13 pm

Black Top and Black Box

Weather & Info wrote:Time: Day one; 5 pm
Weather: 42 degrees with a light drizzle.
Location: Polish border.


The trip towards the crash site is relatively easy as there are major roadways for a good portion of it. It takes the team about six hours to reach the Polish border. It's here that the team slows down for a look around, knowing full well that they are walking into Brodkil infested lands. By the teams estimate the crash site is approximately one hundred miles away, through some mountainous and forested terrain.

I'd like to see you guys make a plan of how to approach the crash site. Skill rolls will be very useful in this project.

What is your Intentions?
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 1229
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Diomedes » Wed May 08, 2019 1:27 pm

Notice: 29% vs 1d100 = 100 (Signs/Presence of: +30% Vampires/Undead, +20% Demons/Monsters)
JIC: 1d20 = 16, 1d100 = 66

Stats
  • M.D.C.: 264/264
  • P.P.E.: 258/258
  • Spd: 75'/action
Vampire Hunting Abilities
  • Bonuses when fighting Vampires: +15% Perception vs Undead, +2 Initiative, +1 Strike/Parry/Dodge, +2 Strike Impale/Stake the heart, +2 vs Insanity +3 vs HF (Vampires, Protectors and summoned animals) +1 Possession
  • Gut Feelings, Hunches and Realizations Involving Vampires
  • Bad Feeling that something is not right: 50% (+5%) - On success +1 Initiative and +5% Perception
  • Feeling that vampires are around or exerting control and influence over a community--69% (+3%)
  • Finding and recognizing evidence of the undead's presence or involvement--69% (+3%)
  • Hunch that someone is a vampire servant, henchman or assassin--55% (+5%)
  • Recognize Vampire Mind Slave--69% (+3%)
  • Recognize Wild Vampire--93% (+3%)
  • Recognize Secondary Vampire--69% (+3%)
  • Recognize Master Vampire--59% (+3%)
  • Guess Vampire's lair based on knowledge of undead and reports of vampire's activities and other evidence--29% (+3%)
  • Find actual lair or coffin at suspected location--54% (+3%)
  • Lore: Vampires 79% (+3%)
  • Vampire Combat: Knows all vampire weakness, vulnerabilities, tactics, methods of attack, defenses, etc.
      Resistance vs Vampire Seduction: +2 vs Pheromone-based trance (+1 @ 5, 7, 11, 15)
      Resistance vs Vampire Mind Control: +1
      Resistance vs Vampire Hypnotic Suggestion: +2
  • Sense Vampires: Automatic 600', cannot pinpoint location
  • Command Trust and Leadership
  • Calm and direct civilians: 50/level
  • Settle nerves of a small squad fighting force: 10+1d6/level. On success all non-Undead Slayers receive +1 Initiative, +1 Horror Factor if Undead Slayer within 250'

Temporary Abilities:

Navigation 70% vs 1d100 = 39 | Pass | Keep them on course to the crash site.
Detect Ambush 55% vs 1d100 = 7 | Pass | Make sure they don't fall into a trap
Intelligence 54% vs 1d100 = 40 | Pass | Evaluate Options



As the get closer, Diomedes gets Kelly and Faust's attention by banging on the wall between the truck bed and the cab. As the hover truck slows down, he puts on the cyclopean helmet of his T-10 body armor. As the video link activates his vision fills with the view of the truck and various sensor readings from the armor. When the truck stops he hops out. His boots squelch in the mud from the rain. The water tinkles off the ceramic armor, despite his magically enhanced skin, he still is a bit grateful to not be soaking wet.

"I think we are getting close to the search area," the large man says. "It's time that Ganon and Icky'Eow use those various robots and drones the NGR loaned to us to search a wider area for the crash site."

He looks for Faust, "Faust, do you sense any ley line activity near by? We may either want to be on it, or want to avoid it depending on what we find."
Diomedes, EP Record

M.D.C.: 275
Sense Vampires: 600'
User avatar
Diomedes
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:59 am

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Icky'Eow » Fri May 10, 2019 3:26 pm

JIC D20 1d20 = 17
JIC D100 [dice]1d1000[/dice]
Perc: 62% 1d100 = 9 (+30 to detect surprise attacks and to find salvage)

Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - 1d100 = 53)

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

Powers used - n/a

Skills:
Pilot: Robot and Power Armor 56% / 1d100 = 9 - drive shell
Radio: Basic 70% / 1d100 = 10 - speak to team
Sensory Equipment 50% / 1d100 = 42 - use shell sensors
Optic Systems 50% / 1d100 = 32 - use shell optics

Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit, a set of mismatched homemade travelling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap, CAF harness over that with a tacky Hawaiian shirt over it all

POST -
The trip towards the crash site is relatively easy as there are major roadways for a good portion of it. It takes the team about six hours to reach the Polish border. It's here that the team slows down for a look around, knowing full well that they are walking into Brodkil infested lands. By the teams estimate the crash site is approximately one hundred miles away, through some mountainous and forested terrain.

As they travel, Icky practices using his new sensors. 6 hours is a long time for someone who likes to flip switches and push buttons. Icky is enjoying himself more than he has in a long time. ” I now see what my dad was on about. This is an incredible feeling. The team, me and the beast. This feels right and good.” He uses his shell to make a snack from the nutrient dispenser. ” Ackkkk. That is gross. Well, at least wet cardboard is a little worse. Haha.” He has a drink of water ” I need to figure out how make this stuff taste better, well a least add some flavour.” At the 3 hr mark, icky uses his radio ((“Any need stop? Me need pee stop.” He pulls over and gets out the shell. Icky takes about 5 mins to stretch his legs and muscles, then after a quick visit to a bush, he climbs back in the beast and continues on.

Once the team is moving again, Icky hits the radio ((“Me think me want try to use shell to link team for data. Use Beast, new shell name, as info hub. If yes, send signal. Icky thank team.”))
Once he finishes speaking, he does his best to link the team to his shell’s sensors. ” If I pull this off, I can direct info to who needs it, keep an eye on the area, watch everybody’s back….try to run ops. Dad only watched and reported. I will do more and be more.” With a grunt and a shoulder roll, Icky gets down to business.” let's see if I can remember how to do this. Dad used to talk about doing stuff like this. His notes said how to do it. That was way back when, so it should be easier now.” He will spend the remaining time linking the team to the shell.

[ooc - Consumer, just let me know what rolls you would like]
The Dangerous Icky'eow

OOC Comments
Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - [dice]1d100[/dice]), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 0 mins 00 sec - 0 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 0/12 rds / MDC: 30), Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 8/8 rds; What is currently linked - Pixel/ shell )

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

M.D.C. by Location:
Head & Neck - 40 (triple if wears a helmet and armor along the neck).
Hands (2) - (L) 30 / 30 - (R) 30 / 30
Arms (2) - (L) 55 / 55 - (R) 55 / 55
Legs (4)- (front L) 115 / 115 - (Front R) 115 / 115 - (Rear L) 115 / 115 - (Rear R) 115 / 115
Main Body (without shell)- 46

Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit with a tacky hawaiian shirt, a set of mismatched homemade traveling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap with CAF harness over that. Patron grenade launcher is slung on back
User avatar
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Faust » Sat May 11, 2019 12:45 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 79 / 29% / 39% involving plants and nature (+10% underwater and wearing bio-armor)
JIC: 1d20 = 18 / 1d100 = 71
Conditions: Sixth Sense

Faust steps out of the hovers truck when it comes to a complete stop. Allowing his bio-armor to cover him from head to toe He takes a look around to see if there is an obvious trail to take and for an attack as well. Keeping his hand on his pistol. Hopefully this rain will keep some of the brodkil less active while we search.

Diomedes wrote:"I think we are getting close to the search area," the large man says. "It's time that Ganon and Icky'Eow use those various robots and drones the NGR loaned to us to search a wider area for the crash site."

He looks for Faust, "Faust, do you sense any ley line activity near by? We may either want to be on it, or want to avoid it depending on what we find."


Faust shakes his head from side to side. ”That's a no go. I can't sense ley lines, I'm not that attuned to them in that way but I can sense the opening and closing of most Dimensional disturbances at about half mile. I still believe we are a ways away from the suspected crash site, tho we can use those drones to scout out ahead and spot for the easiest trail and for any Brodkil attacks. We should keep pressing forward and keep a keen eye out. We need to hurry if there are any survivors but not too quick and get ourselves in a difficult situation. Anyone else got any other ideas?” Faust glances about and waits for anyone to respond.

Skill Rolls
  • Land Navigation 68% / 1d100 = 63 / to determine a route for the hover truck [PASS]
  • Lore: Demons & Monsters 65% / 1d100 = 7 / to see what type of tactics and operating procedures of the Brodkil [PASS]
Faust

P.P.E.: 143/163
I.S.P.: 38/40

H.P.: 65/65
S.D.C.: 47/47

Equipment
User avatar
Faust
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:56 pm

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Icky'Eow » Mon May 13, 2019 4:52 am

** ROLLS HELD**

Icky spends some time flipping switches, typing commands, and doing what he can to make his idea work. Then it hits him, besides Ganon, there is nothing to link to. ” Well, it was worth a try. Maybe after some time, and gear upgrades, we can try again. Until then, I will just use my sensors and call out on the radio.” With a slump of his shoulders, he hits the radio ((“Me sorry. No link. Only Ganon has gear to link. But me still help. With sensor, me see far around. If me see, me use radio.”)) As an afterthought, Icky decides to use his radar and targeting computer to Friend lock his team.
The Dangerous Icky'eow

OOC Comments
Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - [dice]1d100[/dice]), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 0 mins 00 sec - 0 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 0/12 rds / MDC: 30), Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 8/8 rds; What is currently linked - Pixel/ shell )

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

M.D.C. by Location:
Head & Neck - 40 (triple if wears a helmet and armor along the neck).
Hands (2) - (L) 30 / 30 - (R) 30 / 30
Arms (2) - (L) 55 / 55 - (R) 55 / 55
Legs (4)- (front L) 115 / 115 - (Front R) 115 / 115 - (Rear L) 115 / 115 - (Rear R) 115 / 115
Main Body (without shell)- 46

Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit with a tacky hawaiian shirt, a set of mismatched homemade traveling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap with CAF harness over that. Patron grenade launcher is slung on back
User avatar
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Ganon Adalrik » Tue May 14, 2019 12:04 am

Perception: 1d100 = 65 / 85% to Perception Rolls, +20% to Perception for Technology, +10% to Perception while using drones

OOC Comments
15+3/lvl, Int+10, EP +25%, Bionic Hearing +15%, Combat Computer +5% (Following bonuses in Power Armor or NGR Mechanic Night Vision: +15% at night only, Multi-Optic (3 or more optic features): +15%, Motion Detector: +5%, Radar: +5%


D20 JiC: 1d20 = 3/ D100 JiC: 1d100 = 7

At camp before departing

CPT Adalrik inventories the equipment with a touch of disappointment. I am glad we got this all so quickly, but this is definitely not everything. Just a little while ago I could put in a requisition for an entire squadron of Predators and have it in less than a week. How far have I fallen… he thinks counting out the last of the FSE-Clips and throwing it on the small pile.

Ganon looks at the those assembled picking over the gear like flapping vultures. I don’t blame them in their excitement. I remember when I was issued my first PA, a Predator MKI. Such a wonderful machine, but nothing compared to the MKII. he thinks looking over the party. Party? Squadron? Platoon? What do I call them? No strict rank or anything else organization them? Do I call them a team? Even a team has a team Captain…Oh dear Gods Am I now their Captain? I survived two losses of my squadrons. Will this be the another? The last? A misfit leading misfits! Ganon thinks still blaming himself for his squadrons recent demise.

Taking a deep breath to calm his mind he stands to speak, ”Take what you need. Most of what was requested was received. Take armor and weapons for those who can use them. Icky you may take four of the five EIR-70 Spy Robots. I will use the DV-39 and DV0-1. I had hoped for two of each but that was more than supply could burden. I’ll show you have to patch into the technical feeds, video, radar, etc and how to emergency override controls should I be unable to control them.” Ganon instructs with an underlying tone conveying to mean that should he fall in battle.

Ganon picks up a IRMSS and RMK, three FSE clips, and the last EIR-70 having given one previously to nearly everyone in the group. I hate picking up medical supplies. Always makes me think I am going to need the damn thing. Rarely have I seen anyone actually survive to use these damn things. I just wish I had time to up armor the truck. he thinks stowing the supplies.


At polish Border

Drone surveillance data interpretation?. (Unsure of what rolls because they are very much automated.)
Radio: Basic 95% /1d100 = 57
Optic Systems 75% /1d100 = 19
Sensory Equipment 75% /1d100 = 96
Robot Drone Command
OOC Comments
All of Triax DV and EIR Robot Drones are programmed for combat and can adequately operate with limited or no human direction. Certain NGR soldiers are trained to command and instruct these combat drones to operate in tandem with each other to work more effectively in combat.
Most NGR body armor can be used to synchronize the individual drones to its combat computer and HUD so the drone commander is aware of what is each drone is seeing and experiencing, allowing him to check the status of the drone or to issue new orders.
When connected, the soldier is aware of all the programmed skills and can issue orders via radio. With additional experience and training, the drone commander can better divide his attention between more drones. At level one, the character can control two drones and can control an additional drone at levels 4, 7, 12 and 15. When operating drones, each drone gets the following bonuses:+ 1 attack per melee, +2 to strike with ranged weapons, +3 to strike, parry, and dodge in melee. The drone commander gets +2 to Perception Rolls, but all combat attacks and combat abilities are reduced by half. Base Skill: Not applicable. Note: If a character with this skill is using the X-1471 Wolfhound and controlling DV-39 Wolf robot drones, the penalties are negated.



"I think we are getting close to the search area," the large man says. "It's time that Ganon and Icky'Eow use those various robots and drones the NGR loaned to us to search a wider area for the crash site."


Hearing Faust as the group slows Ganon pulls up close to the transport with his PA. The mechanic had been pulling a wide arc from the convoy and staying on the ground to avoid flagging their position from the air in case of ambush so that he could flank or if he himself was ambushed they could flank the Brodkil. Thankfully it was a measure not required. ”I agree. It is time we scout the area.” Ganon agrees as he approaches. "I'll spin up the drones. It will take a few minutes." he answers.

Ganon moves over to the bed of the truck activating the 5-foot DV0-1 drone and sends it into the air with search and report protocols at maximum altitude to avoid detection and engagement. Shortly after he is satisfied with its telemetry and diagnostics it is returning to the truck he divides his attention to the DV-39. I haven't really seen one of these since training years ago. I am always impressed at these. A validation of why robotic voices are required. I could find myself getting attached to this slick beauty. Ganon thinks as the drone darts rapidly around the camp scanning for ambush and indications of the survivors.

[I wanted to write more but today was a stupid long day. After I got home from work a student called because the quartermaster gave her a room with no bathroom and females can’t use the communal main latrine. Took three hours to sort because we couldn’t find a damn room for her.]
Stabshauptmann Ganon Adalrik
Languages: N:Euro,Techno-Can
P.P.E.: 8/8 | H.P.: 24/24 | S.D.C.: 27/27
ImageImage
User avatar
Ganon Adalrik
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:30 pm
Location: Eurasia

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Consumer » Fri May 17, 2019 11:29 am

Black Top and Black Box

Weather & Info wrote:Time: Day one; 7 pm
Weather: 28 degrees with a light flurry.
Location: Poland (Snowy Woods).


Skills
Diomedes:
Navigation (Keep them on course to the crash site): Works like a charm.
Detect Ambush (Make sure they don't fall into a trap): This location is a perfect place to be caught in a trap.
Intelligence (Evaluate Options): ???
Icky'Eow:
Pilot: Robot and Power Armor (drive shell): No accidents so far.
Radio: Basic (speak to team): Works as intended.
Sensory Equipment (use shell sensors): Seems to be working, the forest makes sensing anything very difficult.
Optic Systems (use shell optics): Working fine.
Faust:
Land Navigation (to determine a route for the hover truck): Worked out fine.
Lore: Demons & Monsters (to see what type of tactics and operating procedures of the Brodkil): A strange sort of Sub-Demon, they use one of two types of mentality. Either Stealth with liberal use of invisibility or Horde tactics with a devastating amount of firepower and charging assaults.
Ganon:
Drone surveillance data interpretation?. (Unsure of what rolls because they are very much automated.): They do it on their own for the most part, just tell them to scout and they go forth with whatever parameters you set, I'll deal with the rolls for them for the most part, unless you want them to fight, then you can post that. As for Ganon's interpretation of the actual data, Intelligence seems appropriate. ~Consumer
Intelligence: (Used just in Case roll): Nothing out of the ordinary. Ariel Drone has a visual on the crash site in the near distance.



The team closes the hundred or so miles from the German border and makes its way into Poland proper. The trip is a bit surreal as the team passes the burned out remains of farms and villages, lives ruined by the Brodkil present in the area. The light drizzle turns to snow and the temperature drops further as the group enters the snowy mountainous region of Poland. After about two hours of travel the group makes it to the general area of the crash site. Drones are let loose and data is collated, and in the end all seems quiet.

A brief series of conversation and confirmation from the drones puts the wreckage roughly a half kilometer from the groups current location.

Faust gets an itchy feeling as his psychic sense of danger kicks up. Something is coming.

Image

Map is approximately 200'x120'

Combat Posts.

Butcher's Bill
Will be cumulative for the scene.
Faust: -2 I.S.P.
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 1229
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Diomedes » Fri May 17, 2019 1:59 pm

Notice: 29% vs 1d100 = 71 (Signs/Presence of: +30% Vampires/Undead, +20% Demons/Monsters)
JIC: 1d20 = 13, 1d100 = 97

Stats
  • M.D.C.: 264/264
  • P.P.E.: 258/258
  • Spd: 75'/action
Vampire Hunting Abilities
  • Bonuses when fighting Vampires: +15% Perception vs Undead, +2 Initiative, +1 Strike/Parry/Dodge, +2 Strike Impale/Stake the heart, +2 vs Insanity +3 vs HF (Vampires, Protectors and summoned animals) +1 Possession
  • Gut Feelings, Hunches and Realizations Involving Vampires
  • Bad Feeling that something is not right: 50% (+5%) - On success +1 Initiative and +5% Perception
  • Feeling that vampires are around or exerting control and influence over a community--69% (+3%)
  • Finding and recognizing evidence of the undead's presence or involvement--69% (+3%)
  • Hunch that someone is a vampire servant, henchman or assassin--55% (+5%)
  • Recognize Vampire Mind Slave--69% (+3%)
  • Recognize Wild Vampire--93% (+3%)
  • Recognize Secondary Vampire--69% (+3%)
  • Recognize Master Vampire--59% (+3%)
  • Guess Vampire's lair based on knowledge of undead and reports of vampire's activities and other evidence--29% (+3%)
  • Find actual lair or coffin at suspected location--54% (+3%)
  • Lore: Vampires 79% (+3%)
  • Vampire Combat: Knows all vampire weakness, vulnerabilities, tactics, methods of attack, defenses, etc.
      Resistance vs Vampire Seduction: +2 vs Pheromone-based trance (+1 @ 5, 7, 11, 15)
      Resistance vs Vampire Mind Control: +1
      Resistance vs Vampire Hypnotic Suggestion: +2
  • Sense Vampires: Automatic 600', cannot pinpoint location
  • Command Trust and Leadership
  • Calm and direct civilians: 50/level
  • Settle nerves of a small squad fighting force: 10+1d6/level. On success all non-Undead Slayers receive +1 Initiative, +1 Horror Factor if Undead Slayer within 250'

Temporary Abilities:

Track People: 70% vs 1d100 = 6 | Pass | More info about who/what may be about
Track & Trap Animals: 65% vs 1d100 = 20 | Pass | More info about who/what may be about
Prowl 50% vs 1d100 = 23 | Pass | Find a good position to shoot
Lore: Demon & Monsters 65% vs 1d100 = 12 | Pass | Identify what is attacking them.

Euro: 73% vs 1d100 = 89 | Fail |
Dragonese 101% vs 1d100 = 74 | Pass |

Diomedes waits, rifle in hand while the drones do their work. "If I were going to set up an ambush, this is exactly where I'd put it." He listens for the various sounds of wild life further in the distance and looks at the surroundings for signs of man or d-bee.

When/if Faust mentions his sense of imminent danger, Diomedes doesn't hesitate. Faust hasn't been wrong before about danger, he chuckles to himself, face hidden inside the armored helmet, at a memory, those three adolescent orcs who thought they could waylay us didn't think we'd be ready for them either. After our 'conversation' and a little healing all three were ready to give up their short lived life of crime. "Everyone take cover."

Diomedes moves into the tree line to the north. As he moves, he crouches and pulls the rifle into fire position. Easily holding the rifle by the stock with one hand thanks to his supernatural strength, his other hand moves to where his tattoo for Invulnerability lies at his waist as the habit to touch his tattoos to activate them has not totally been broken. He concentrates and a form fitting faint blue glow.

His hand moves back to the rifle and he readies himself to shoot. If the fighting begins, he picks what he thinks is the most dangerous target and fires bursts from his TX-42. If there is an opportunity to parlay, he says (in Euro if human, otherwise Dragonese) loudly, "Hold, we have you in our sights, raise your hands and surrender." If they comply, Diomedes will step out with his rifle trained on the leader. "Who are you and why are you here?"

Actions: 6 (7 against Vampires/Undead/Supernatural Evil)
Initiative: 1d20+1 = 11

  1. Activate Tattoo
  2. Ready Rifle
  3. Fire Pulse Laser Rifle at Hostile - Strike: 1d20+3 = 7, Damage 1d4*10 = 20 M.D.
  4. Fire Pulse Laser Rifle at Hostile - Strike: 1d20+3 = 7, Damage 1d4*10 = 30 M.D.
  5. Fire Pulse Laser Rifle at Hostile - Strike: 1d20+3 = 12, Damage 1d4*10 = 10 M.D.
  6. Reserved for Dodge - 1d20+8 = 19

Auto Parry (+9): 6d20:
17, 10, 12, 20, 6, 2


Tattoos Activated:
Invulnerability | 40 P.P.E. | 40 min | 300 M.D.C.
Diomedes, EP Record

M.D.C.: 275
Sense Vampires: 600'
User avatar
Diomedes
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:59 am

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Icky'Eow » Thu May 23, 2019 9:06 am

JIC D20 1d20 = 18
JIC D100 1d100 = 31
Perc: 62% 1d100 = 18 (+30 to detect surprise attacks and to find salvage)

Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - 1d100 = 65)

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

Powers used - n/a

Skills:
Pilot: Robot and Power Armor 56% / 1d100 = 73 - drive shell
Radio: Basic 70% / 1d100 = 42 - speak to team
Sensory Equipment 50% / 1d100 = 24 - use shell sensors
Optic Systems 50% / 1d100 = 6 - use shell optics

Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit, a set of mismatched homemade travelling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap, CAF harness over that with a tacky Hawaiian shirt over it all

POST -

Taking a deep breath to calm his mind he stands to speak, ”Take what you need. Most of what was requested was received. Take armor and weapons for those who can use them. Icky you may take four of the five EIR-70 Spy Robots. I will use the DV-39 and DV0-1. I had hoped for two of each but that was more than supply could burden. I’ll show you have to patch into the technical feeds, video, radar, etc and how to emergency override controls should I be unable to control them.” Ganon instructs with an underlying tone conveying to mean that should he fall in battle.


Icky perks up. ((“More rats? Icky like...Thanks friend Ganon.”)) Icky heads off to load them in his new drone bay. ”I am up to 5 now. Glitch and 4 more... i can use the travel time to sync everything i got and maybe find them names.”


”I agree. It is time we scout the area.” Ganon agrees as he approaches. "I'll spin up the drones. It will take a few minutes" he answers.


Icky will follow suit. He will use Ganon’s instructions and link up the drones to his shell’s sensors. ” if I did this right, the drones should see us as friendly." He will set all his passive sensors to continuously sweep as they move. Icky will try to id anything pinged. Whether it be an animal or bird, or whatever. As he pings them, he tries to make a database.

[hr] POLAND [/hr]

The team closes the hundred or so miles from the German border and makes its way into Poland proper. The trip is a bit surreal as the team passes the burned out remains of farms and villages, lives ruined by the Brodkil present in the area. The light drizzle turns to snow and the temperature drops further as the group enters the snowy mountainous region of Poland. After about two hours of travel, the group makes it to the general area of the crash site. Drones are let loose and data is collated, and in the end, all seems quiet.


Icky checks the readouts from the drones as well as his own sensors. He locks in the position of the site. Looking around. Icky see the others getting ready for something. He sits up straight and does a sweep of the area. As he is doing his sweep, icky hears Dio’s command of take cover. " What?? Is there something coming??” He reaches over and flicks some switches and hits some buttons. With some whirring and clanking, [insert transformer sounds] The Beast folds it’s legs and settles on the ground. Within moments, it looks like a pile of junk on the side of the path. ((Natural Camouflage: When still and "hiding" the armor appears as a pile of junk. Camouflage of 70% = 1d100 = 9)). Icky uses his radio ((“Icky ready. Me here. Big gun ready. Beast know friends.”)) He uses his sensors and camera to watch Dio.

Actions -
1 - check wolf drone feed
2 - check aerial drone feed
3 - sensor sweep
4 - check radar
5 - ready weapon systems
6 - talk to team
7 - shoot Dual Particle Beam Weapon at first enemy spotted - Strike: 1d20+2 = 9 / damage: 1d6*10 = 40 / Range: 2000 ft / Ammo: 49 / 50 (at end of post) / recharge 10 shots per hour
The Dangerous Icky'eow

OOC Comments
Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - [dice]1d100[/dice]), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 0 mins 00 sec - 0 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 0/12 rds / MDC: 30), Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 8/8 rds; What is currently linked - Pixel/ shell )

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

M.D.C. by Location:
Head & Neck - 40 (triple if wears a helmet and armor along the neck).
Hands (2) - (L) 30 / 30 - (R) 30 / 30
Arms (2) - (L) 55 / 55 - (R) 55 / 55
Legs (4)- (front L) 115 / 115 - (Front R) 115 / 115 - (Rear L) 115 / 115 - (Rear R) 115 / 115
Main Body (without shell)- 46

Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit with a tacky hawaiian shirt, a set of mismatched homemade traveling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap with CAF harness over that. Patron grenade launcher is slung on back
User avatar
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Faust » Thu May 23, 2019 4:22 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 62 / 29% / 39% involving plants and nature (+10% underwater and wearing bio-armor)
JIC: 1d20 = 6 / 1d100 = 29
Conditions: Sixth Sense

As the group starts their walk towards the crash site, Faust gets a tingling sensation that permeates his entire body. He raises his hand, fist clenched. His barnacle armor entrusting him, causing him to appear to be growing in size. "Hold up, hold up! There's some danger lurking about. It's close, so beware. I just don't know from what direction." Faust pulls out his TX-23 pistol and turns the safety off. Taking up a defensive stance as Diomedes goes into the tree line.

Diomedes wrote:"Everyone take cover."


"I think it's a little late to be hiding. The dangers is already here. It could be anything from a predatory animal or a pack of Brodkil." Faust takes a few steps toward the trees. "But is still doesn't hurt. " All this suspense is killing me. Faust pauses for a moment to see if he can see and potential danger. He speaks loud enough for anyone in the vicinity to hear. "Hello! We mean you no harm. We have no hostile intentions. We are here for search and rescue. One our aircraft vessels has crashed and we need to see if there are any survivors. Your help would be much appreciated." Faust first speaks in Euro before repeating himself in Dragonese and Demogogian. If anyone responds in an aggressive manner than Faust will open fire.

Skill Rolls
  • Language: Dragonese 79% / 1d100 = 77 / to try and communicate with who/whatever is out there
  • Language: Demogogian 79% / 1d100 = 78 / to try and communicate with who/whatever is out there
  • Language: Euro 79% / 1d100 = 6 / to try and communicate with who/whatever is out there


Combat Actions
APM: 6
Initiative: +6 /1d20+6 = 12
Attack 1: Take cover and speak to the imminent danger
Attack 2: Attack nearest enemy with TX-23. strike: 1d20+3 = 12 damage: 2d6 = 5
Attack 3: Attack nearest enemy with TX-23. strike: 1d20+3 = 18 damage: 2d6 = 7
Attack 4: Attack nearest enemy with TX-23. strike: 1d20+3 = 13 damage: 2d6 = 7
Attack 5: Attack nearest enemy with TX-23. strike: 1d20+3 = 13 damage: 2d6 = 8
Attack 6: reserved for dodge 1d20+4 = 14
Parries if needed: +5 /6d20:
11, 11, 18, 2, 9, 11
+3
Faust

P.P.E.: 143/163
I.S.P.: 38/40

H.P.: 65/65
S.D.C.: 47/47

Equipment
User avatar
Faust
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:56 pm

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Kelly Kellogg » Thu May 23, 2019 9:04 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 45
JIC d20: 1d20 = 10
JIC d100: 1d100 = 87

History Pre-Rifts (Western Civilization) 71/63%: 1d100 = 73
Lore: Magic (General Knowledge) 58%: 1d100 = 93
Mythology (Greek) 63%: 1d100 = 72
Lore: Psychics & Psionics 58%: 1d100 = 74
Mining 68%: 1d100 = 90
Lore: Geomancy & Ley Lines 63%: 1d100 = 21
Mathematics: Advanced 73%: 1d100 = 28
Biology 58%: 1d100 = 63
Botany 53%: 1d100 = 54

On the way, Prudence ponders what she knows about Poland. Oh, and sneaks some drugs, and babbles incessantly along the way about whatever trivia she remembers.

If Prudence is alerted to trouble, she hides behind Icky and looks for hostiles. Should she see one, she will line up a shot on either the head or any exposed unarmored body part, but will wait for violence to erupt before firing.


Initiative: 1d20 = 16
APM: 4

A1: Dive behind Icky. Dodge, if needed 1d20 = 20
A2-A4: Aimed Called Shot 1d20+5 = 21 at vulnerable area or head.
Do Not PM this account. PM Tyrannosapiens Rex.

Dear Prudence, won't you come out to play?

OOC Comments
Charm/Impress: 25%
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 55%
P.P.E.: 4
H.P.: 13
S.D.C.: 21
User avatar
Kelly Kellogg
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:46 am

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Oculus » Fri May 24, 2019 5:39 am

JIC: 1d20 = 51d100 = 49
Perc: 24% / 1d100 = 71
----
Requisition from the Group Gear: Consumer please approve?
Talisman of Heal Wounds
Effect: Casts Heal Wounds (BoM pg. 106) 3 times.

Talisman of Armor of Ithan
Effect: Casts Armor of Ithan (40 M.D.C.; 4 minute Duration) 3 times.


As Diomedes suggests,"If I were going to set up an ambush, this is exactly where I'd put it." Oculus scans the distant trees as a grumble of disconcert rolls like gravel from the side of a mountain as he answers,”A proper place to skirmish and strike from the trees.” Nodding the giant takes a step forward his path crunching the snowpack before kneeling. Unslinging his rifle, he checks the magazine, safety off, and readies the weapon against his shoulder as his companions largely call out to the trees.

Low as an avalanche can sound the cyclops attempts to whisper as he says,”Patience my friends, let them lose theirs first.”

Init: 1d20+1 = 15
Actions: 5
Contingency: If attacked Oculus utilizes the Talisman of armor of Ithan or a piece of bark.
Action 1: “A proper place to skirmish and strike from the trees.”
Action 2: ,”Patience, let them lose theirs first.”
Action 3: Reserved for use of magical armor protection.
Action 4: Attack to disable/defensively: 1d20+2 = 11: Particle Beam: 4d10+6 = 26
Action 5: Attack to disable/defensively: 1d20+2 = 4: Particle Beam: 4d10+6 = 30
Oculus
Impervious to Lightning/electricity(Including MDC magic and electricity; no damage).
Resistant to energy (including MDC psionic versions of laser, fire, etc; half damage).

Horror Factor: 11
Nightvision 60'' (see in total darkness).

--------------
Health: 60/60 MDC
Armor: None
Weapon: M-30 Dual Energy Rifle(large) --
(+1 to hit; laser beam targeting)
Magazine E-clip: 60/60 (Self charge:(1/1: 1 Particle or 4 Laser)
• Range: Particle Beam: 2.000' / Laser Beam: 3,000'
• Damage: Particle Beam: 1d4x10+6 MD / Laser Beam: 4d6 MD
User avatar
Oculus
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:19 pm
Location: lwhiting01

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Ganon Adalrik » Fri May 24, 2019 9:45 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 69 / 85% to Perception Rolls, +20% to Perception for Technology, +10% to Perception while using drones

OOC Comments
15+3/lvl, Int+10, EP +25%, Bionic Hearing +15%, Combat Computer +5% (Following bonuses in Power Armor or NGR Mechanic Night Vision: +15% at night only, Multi-Optic (3 or more optic features): +15%, Motion Detector: +5%, Radar: +5%


D20 JiC: 1d20 = 10/ D100 JiC: 1d100 = 50
Sensory Equipment 75% / 1d100 = 26 [PA scans while in flight]

Ganon watches a screen inside his helmet. Hmmm. Nothing unusual seems to be around. he thinks examining the drones telemetry feed of radar and imagery. The advanced NGR tech made the tiny screens appear much larger and very easy to discern what is displayed and with no shortage of screens at his disposal he could monitor quite a bit of information. Glancing to another feed he watches the other drones seeing nothing either. ”I don’t see anything over the drones feeds. They are not picking anything up.” he advises the team from inside his PA over an external speaker. ”Oh, there is the crash site.” Ganon points in the general direction across the field.

"Hold up, hold up! There's some danger lurking about. It's close, so beware. I just don't know from what direction."


”What do you mean? I am picking up nothing on radar or thermals. How do you know something is there?” Ganon suspiciously asks Faust shifting nervously in the PA. It is times like this I rather be moving 500 KPH. I feel like a sitting duck if something is there. he thinks grunting to himself while looking around with his PA’s thermals for any movement.

"I think it's a little late to be hiding. The dangers is already here. It could be anything from a predatory animal or a pack of Brodkil." Faust takes a few steps toward the trees. "But is still doesn't hurt. " All this suspense is killing me. Faust pauses for a moment to see if he can see and potential danger. He speaks loud enough for anyone in the vicinity to hear. "Hello! We mean you no harm. We have no hostile intentions. We are here for search and rescue. One our aircraft vessels has crashed and we need to see if there are any survivors. Your help would be much appreciated." Faust first speaks in Euro before repeating himself in Dragonese and Demogogian. If anyone responds in an aggressive manner than Faust will open fire.


”It is possible, however you are sensing them, it could be the survivors.” Ganon agrees with Faust actions calling out to survivors. Ganon himself broadcasts much louder over the PA’s external speakers. ”I am NGR CPT Adalrik. We are here to support search and rescues of the downed vehicle. If you are here make your selves known!”

As Diomedes suggests,"If I were going to set up an ambush, this is exactly where I'd put it." Oculus scans the distant trees as a grumble of disconcert rolls like gravel from the side of a mountain as he answers,”A proper place to skirmish and strike from the trees.” Nodding the giant takes a step forward his path crunching the snowpack before kneeling. Unslinging his rifle, he checks the magazine, safety off, and readies the weapon against his shoulder as his companions largely call out to the trees.

Low as an avalanche can sound the cyclops attempts to whisper as he says,”Patience my friends, let them lose theirs first.”


Every time the giant speaks it is so unnerving. Ganon thinks looking at the one eye being. I wonder if he would wear a helmet if I adjusted one for him? Ganon thinks considering if a NGR helmet could even be made large enough as he looks over at Kelly in the medic armor with the distinctive cyclops helmet. Sometimes I can be an idiot. The thought of a cyclops wearing a cyclops helmet to cover his cyclops eye made Ganon chuckle at the stupidity of his discomfort over the one eye.

”There is some wisdom in that. I am not a tactiction but everyone do not break from the tree’s into the clearing. Keep your cover and concealment. If we take contact reconnoiter to the crash site [direction of the crash site as it wasn’t listed in the post]." Ganon instructs the team.

I am going to take to the air and hopefully what is here engages me first and not you. Be ready.” Ganon advises taking off into the air in his PA. I am glad to be in the air. Ganon thinks feeling the relief wash through him as the vibration of thrusters reverberated through his body.


Number of Attacks: 7
Initiative Bonus: +6
Actions 1-7: Flying and reconnoitering the area in the direction of the crash.
Parry Bonus: +7 [dicestring]7d20[/dice
Dodge Bonus: +8 (+15 Flying) 7d20:
5, 20, 19, 17, 9, 14, 12

(halve any penalties and further reduce by 4 additional points, Speed bonus of -7 to be hit in flight at full speed of 300 mph)
Stabshauptmann Ganon Adalrik
Languages: N:Euro,Techno-Can
P.P.E.: 8/8 | H.P.: 24/24 | S.D.C.: 27/27
ImageImage
User avatar
Ganon Adalrik
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:30 pm
Location: Eurasia

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Consumer » Sat May 25, 2019 8:10 am

Black Top and Black Box

Weather & Info wrote:Time: Day one; 7:00:15 pm (15 seconds have passed since previous post)
Weather: 28 degrees with a light flurry.
Location: Poland (Snowy Woods).


Skills
Diomedes:
Track People: (More info about who/what may be about): Not much time to get to tracking, but the pile of humanoids that just rushed out of the woods are likely one such group.
Track & Trap Animals: (More info about who/what may be about): Not much time to look about, so Diomedes has no clue.
Prowl (Find a good position to shoot): Not enough time to really move into a better postion.
Lore: Demon & Monsters (Identify what is attacking them.): Brodkil and some manner of humanoid.
Icky'Eow
Pilot: Robot and Power Armor (drive shell): Having issues -2 or -5% to next set of rolls.
Radio: Basic (speak to team): Works as intended.
Sensory Equipment (use shell sensors): Even in their fitzy state, they seem to be working. Specifics?
Optic Systems (use shell optics): Even in their fitzy state, they seem to be working. Specifics?
Kelly:
None of the skills have info next to them. Please make sure to let me know what you are using each skill for because I do not have the time to guess.
Ganon:
Sensory Equipment (PA scans while in flight): Once the enemies get near the edge of the treeline, you spot 3 groups moving on the team.


Initiative order
Cultist group 3: 19
Kelly: 16
Oculus: 15
Cultist group 1: 15
Faust: 12
Diomedes: 11
Brodkil: 9
Cultist group 2: 2
Icky: 0 (No Initiative posted)
Ganon: 0 (No Initiative posted)


A Quartet of humanoids dressed in rags and battered armor break from the treeline to the east, they begin firing a motley collection of energy rifles at the group. Icky and Ganon are hit in their initial volley. This causes Kelly to dive behind Icky's robotic shell for cover. Oculus activates the Armor of Ithan Talisman. Another trio of ragged humanoids come out of the woods from the north and open fire on the group. Diomedes, Faust, and Icky are hit in this volley. Faust tries to find cover on the nearby trees. Diomedes activates one of his tattoos, while a trio of Brodkil enter the eastern edge of the clearing behind first group of ragged humanoids, they fire rifles at Ganon, but do not manage to hit him. A third trio of ragged humanoids come out of the woods from the south east and open fire on the group. Two shots hit Oculus while Kelly manages to be just out of the way of one of the shots. Icky checks the feed from the drone, which seems to be all clear, and very near the wrecked plane. Ganon takes tot he air and begins scanning the area.

The group of humanoids in front of the Brodkil open fire again, though it seems one of them has some issue with his gun, both Diomedes and Oculus are hit in the volley. Kelly starts lining up a shot on one of the nearby humanoids. Oculus now bereft of protection, activates the Talisman again. The group to the north east tries to fire, but only one of the their guns works it seems, Hitting Icky's Techno-Shell. Faust fires on the north eastern humanoids and wings one with a shot from his gun. Diomedes draws his rifle. The Brodkil seem to think Ganon is the bigest threat and fire at him, Only one manages to hit his Power Armor as it zooms by. The south eastern group tries to open fire, but they all seem to be having gun problems. Icky Checks the feed from the Ariel Drone and has a nice view of the crash site. Ganon for the most part continues flying about acting as a distraction, even if it's inadvertently.

The far eastern humanoids try to open fire again, but universally they seem to be having issues with their guns. Kelly continues to line a shot up, while Oculus fires at one of the northern targets, scoring a hit. The humanoids attempt to retaliate and one manages to shoot Oculus for his trouble. Fause fires again at the target he hit last, scoring another hit. Diomedes joins him and puts a trio of shots into his target. The trio of Brodkil are unable to hit their mark while shooting at Ganon. The southern group tries to fire at the team and one manages to get his gun working enough to hit Icky again. icky runs a sensor sweep, and definitely is sure that they're being attacked by thirteen targets, While Ganon flies about.

The eastern group tries once more to fire, hitting Diomedes once again. Kelly fires at the head of the nearest threat and scores a hit, her target's face mask now a ruined melting mess on his face. Oculus fires again but only destroys a tree for his efforts. The northern group looking even more ragged than they were when the came out of the forest try to attack the group, and one manages hit Diomedes once more (Critical). Faust and Diomedes fire again, each hitting theor respective targets. Brodkil continue their fruitless effort to ground Ganon. The southern group attacks once more, hitting both Icky and Oculus.Icky checks his Radar but finds the sparks in the cabin to be distracting. Ganon, continues to play for the Brodkil's delight.

Diomedes and Faust both fire on the northern group, Diomedes seems to have destroyed the armor of the man he's been shooting at, while Faust continues to chip away at his target. The Brodkil keep trying to hit Ganon, but apparently missed target practice day in Hades or wherever they come from. Icky runs through a half dozen other systems before finally firing on the eastern threat hitting one of them squarely.

Image

Map is approximately 200'x120'

Combat Posts.

Butcher's Bill
Will be cumulative for the scene.
Faust: Body Armor (Main Body): -15 M.D.C., -2 I.S.P., -1 Shot from TX-23.
Diomedes: Body Armor (Main Body): -9 M.D.C., Heart Encircled with Chains (Invulnerability): -53 M.D.C., -40 P.P.E., -3 shot from Pulse Laser Rifle.
Icky'Eow: Techno-Shell mk 2 (Main Body): -75 M.D.C.
Ganon: PA (Main Body): -36 M.D.C.
Oculus: 2nd Armor of Ithan: -28 M.D.C., -2 Charge from Armor of Ithan Talisman, -1 shot from M-30 Dual Energy Rifle.
Kelly: -1 Shot from NG-PB713 Particle Beam Pistol
Cultist #1 (NE): Armor (Main Body): -27 M.D.C, Armor (Helmet): Destroyed.
Cultist #2 (NE): Armor (Main Body): -20 M.D.C
Cultist #3 (NE): Armor (Main Body): Destroyed.
Cultist #4 (E): Armor (Main Body) -40 M.D.C.
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 1229
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Diomedes » Sun May 26, 2019 3:56 pm

Notice: 29% vs 1d100 = 76 (Signs/Presence of: +30% Vampires/Undead, +20% Demons/Monsters)
JIC: [dice]d201[/dice], 1d100 = 25

Stats
  • T-10 Cyclops Body Armor M.D.C.: 91/100
  • M.D.C.: 264/264
  • P.P.E.: 218/258
  • Spd: 75'/action
Vampire Hunting Abilities
  • Bonuses when fighting Vampires: +15% Perception vs Undead, +2 Initiative, +1 Strike/Parry/Dodge, +2 Strike Impale/Stake the heart, +2 vs Insanity +3 vs HF (Vampires, Protectors and summoned animals) +1 Possession
  • Gut Feelings, Hunches and Realizations Involving Vampires
  • Bad Feeling that something is not right: 50% (+5%) - On success +1 Initiative and +5% Perception
  • Feeling that vampires are around or exerting control and influence over a community--69% (+3%)
  • Finding and recognizing evidence of the undead's presence or involvement--69% (+3%)
  • Hunch that someone is a vampire servant, henchman or assassin--55% (+5%)
  • Recognize Vampire Mind Slave--69% (+3%)
  • Recognize Wild Vampire--93% (+3%)
  • Recognize Secondary Vampire--69% (+3%)
  • Recognize Master Vampire--59% (+3%)
  • Guess Vampire's lair based on knowledge of undead and reports of vampire's activities and other evidence--29% (+3%)
  • Find actual lair or coffin at suspected location--54% (+3%)
  • Lore: Vampires 79% (+3%)
  • Vampire Combat: Knows all vampire weakness, vulnerabilities, tactics, methods of attack, defenses, etc.
      Resistance vs Vampire Seduction: +2 vs Pheromone-based trance (+1 @ 5, 7, 11, 15)
      Resistance vs Vampire Mind Control: +1
      Resistance vs Vampire Hypnotic Suggestion: +2
  • Sense Vampires: Automatic 600', cannot pinpoint location
  • Command Trust and Leadership
  • Calm and direct civilians: 50/level
  • Settle nerves of a small squad fighting force: 10+1d6/level. On success all non-Undead Slayers receive +1 Initiative, +1 Horror Factor if Undead Slayer within 250'

Temporary Abilities:
  • Heart with Chains(Invulnerability) 247 M.D.C. | 39.75 min


The familiar blue glow of his magical tattoo holds strong as it absorbs the hits from the raggedly dressed humanoids. "Good hit Kelly!" Diomedes says over the radio as he sees the energy blast from her pistol hit the creature's helmet. The Undead Slayer gives a slight nod of his own, as he sees the armor on the fellow he was aiming at turn to slag. One more hit should take him out, he thinks. He takes his shot at the same target, then switches to assist Faust, firing one more burst to help him seal the deal. He swings the rifle back behind him on it's lanyard as he turns and sprints towards the trio of humanoids to the southeast (he should be able to reach them in one action). As he comes up to them he mentally concentrates and a single edge blade materializes out of nowhere into his right hand. We need to disrupt their plan of attack. Time to take the fight to them!

Charm/Impress 45% vs 1d100 = 39 Convince some of these bandits to runaway.

As he raises the blade to strike (and not pausing), he says to the trio, "Drop your weapons and run if you wish to live." He then stabs out at the first humanoid, twirls to parrying any raised weapons, and strikes with a slash at the second.

Actions: 6 (7 against Vampires/Undead/Supernatural Evil)
Initiative: 1d20+1 = 16

  1. Fire Pulse Laser Rifle at humanoid without body armor Strike: 1d20+3 = 5, Damage 1d4*10 = 40 M.D.
  2. Fire Pulse Laser Rifle at humanoid that Faust was aiming at. Strike: 1d20+3 = 21, Damage 1d4*10 = 20 M.D.
  3. Run towards southeast group, let rifle drop on lanyard.
  4. Activate flaming katana dripping blood tattoo and speak threat/promise.
  5. Stab nearest humanoid to the southeast. Strike: 1d20+8 = 24, Damage: 6d6 = 20 M.D.
  6. Slash at second humanoid to the southeast. Strike: 1d20+8 = 13, Damage: 6d6 = 20 M.D.

Dodge (+8): 6d20:
8, 4, 18, 9, 20, 10

Auto Parry (+10): 6d20:
4, 15, 17, 1, 20, 9

Roll w/Impact (+5): 6d20:
1, 2, 1, 20, 13, 18


Tattoos Activated:
Flaming Katana Dripping Blood | 25 P.P.E. | 60 min | 6d6 M.D.
Diomedes, EP Record

M.D.C.: 275
Sense Vampires: 600'
User avatar
Diomedes
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:59 am

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Faust » Thu May 30, 2019 3:06 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 15 / 29% / 39% involving plants and nature (+10% underwater and wearing bio-armor)
JIC: 1d20 = 14 / 1d100 = 66
Conditions: Sixth Sense

Faust shuffles and begins to cast Armor of Ithan on himself, using his barnacle armor's energy reserve. Quickly grabbing a barnacle grenade off of his armor, yelling. "Fire in the hole!" He then lobs the grenade at the closest group of enemies to the north. Rushing toward the tree line some more, he tries to find better cover. They got us surrounded. Why did Diomedes go and have to say something. "Anyone got a plan?" Faust asks as he finds some better cover and reacquires his target. Taking a half second to slow his heartbeat he exhales. Using his cover for support and stability, he places a well aimed shot at his advocacy. Faust follows this with another quick shot and prepares for some return fire.

Combat Actions
APM: 6
Initiative: /1d20 = 11
Attack 1: Cast Armor of Ithan (10)
Attack 2: throw barnacle grenade at the middle of the northern group. strike: 1d20+1 = 20 damage: 4d6 = 16 (4' radius)
Attack 3 and 4: Aimed attack at nearest enemy with TX-23. strike: 1d20+5 = 22 damage: 2d6 = 6
Attack 5: Attack nearest enemy with TX-23. strike: 1d20+2 = 14 damage: 2d6 = 8
Attack 6: reserved for dodge 1d20+2 = 15
Parries if needed:6d20:
12, 18, 19, 6, 6, 20
+3
Faust

P.P.E.: 143/163
I.S.P.: 38/40

H.P.: 65/65
S.D.C.: 47/47

Equipment
User avatar
Faust
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:56 pm

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Icky'Eow » Fri May 31, 2019 5:47 pm

JIC D20 1d20 = 5
JIC D100 1d100 = 76
Perc: 62% 1d100 = 12 (+30 to detect surprise attacks and to find salvage)
Init: 1d20+2 = 19

Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - 1d100 = 78)

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

Powers used - n/a

Skills:
Pilot: Robot and Power Armor 56% / 1d100 = 84 - drive shell
Radio: Basic 70% / 1d100 = 36 - speak to team
Sensory Equipment 50% / 1d100 = 8 - use shell sensors
Optic Systems 50% / 1d100 = 2 - use shell optics

Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit, a set of mismatched homemade travelling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap, CAF harness over that with a tacky Hawaiian shirt over it all

POST -
Icky decides he has had enough.There is some loud angry chirping and squeaking coming fro the shell as jit raises itself up on its legs. What was it dad used to say?? The differqnce between us and them is that we fight for freedom, not power.’ hHe looks at his readouts,and seeing he has a hit, he grips the controls tighter and prepares to let loose the fires of icky’Eow hell. Using his feelers, Icky hits the comms ((“Me here. Me am try make bad ones get close then use mini missile on all them that is east of me.”)) The shell skitters a little to one side as the barrels line up a shot.

First icky fires a particle beam at the biggest guy on the far left, then another shot on the brodkil on the far right. Then, if all cluster closer , Icky drops a volley of 2 mini missiles in the midst of them. He follows this by taking pot shots at wounded bad guys with his ion turret. All the while, he will keep the shell (AKA Beast) between Kelly and the baddies. If any get to close, Icky will use his power claw to snap at them.

Actions - (7 if technology is being used)

1 - Shell stands up
2 - shoot Dual Particle Beam Weapon at far right brodkil- Strike: 1d20+2 = 3 / damage: 1d6*10 = 30 / Range: 2000 ft / Ammo: 47 / 50 (at end of post) / recharge 10 shots per hour -- If to close for guns, icky with use Power Claw slap - Strike: 1d20+2 = 7 / damage: 2d4 = 5
3 - shoot Dual Particle Beam Weapon at far left brodkil - Strike: 1d20+2 = 21 / damage: 1d6*10 = 30 / Range: 2000 ft / Ammo: 48 / 50 (at end of post) / recharge 10 shots per hour -- If to close for guns, icky with use Power Claw slap - Strike: 1d20+2 = 5 / damage: 2d4 = 5
4 - shoot mini missile volley of 2 at group - Strike: 1d20+2 = 9 / damage: 5d6 = 19 / Range: 1 mile / Ammo: 2 / 4 (at end of post) -- If to close for guns, icky with use Power Claw slap - Strike: 1d20+2 = 16 / damage: 2d4 = 3
5 - shoot ion turret at wounded brodkil - Strike: 1d20+2 = 12 / damage: 4d6 = 18 / Range: 1000 ft / Ammo: 59 / 60 (at end of post) / recharge 15 shots per hour -- If to close for guns, icky with use Power Claw slap - Strike: 1d20+2 = 7 / damage: 2d4 = 4
6 - shoot ion turret at wounded brodkil - Strike: 1d20+2 = 12 / damage: 4d6 = 16 / Range: 1000 ft / Ammo: 58 / 60 (at end of post) / recharge 15 shots per hour -- If to close for guns, icky with use Power Claw slap - Strike: 1d20+2 = 14 / damage: 2d4 = 4
7 - shoot ion turret at wounded brodkil - Strike: 1d20+2 = 17 / damage: 4d6 = 17 / Range: 1000 ft / Ammo: 57 / 60 (at end of post) / recharge 15 shots per hour -- If to close for guns, icky with use Power Claw slap - Strike: 1d20+2 = 22 / damage: 2d4 = 6

Parries (if appicable) - 7d20+2 = 70:
8, 8, 12, 4, 15, 6, 15

Poll with punch/fall: 7d20+5 = 81:
19, 4, 16, 13, 8, 8, 8
The Dangerous Icky'eow

OOC Comments
Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - [dice]1d100[/dice]), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 0 mins 00 sec - 0 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 0/12 rds / MDC: 30), Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 8/8 rds; What is currently linked - Pixel/ shell )

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

M.D.C. by Location:
Head & Neck - 40 (triple if wears a helmet and armor along the neck).
Hands (2) - (L) 30 / 30 - (R) 30 / 30
Arms (2) - (L) 55 / 55 - (R) 55 / 55
Legs (4)- (front L) 115 / 115 - (Front R) 115 / 115 - (Rear L) 115 / 115 - (Rear R) 115 / 115
Main Body (without shell)- 46

Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit with a tacky hawaiian shirt, a set of mismatched homemade traveling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap with CAF harness over that. Patron grenade launcher is slung on back
User avatar
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Kelly Kellogg » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:36 pm

Perception 56%: 1d100 = 23
JIC d20: 1d20 = 4
JIC d100: 1d100 = 60

Prudence decides to target the southern group so she can hide behind icky's southwest corner for protection from two sides. Besides, her teammates seem insistent on using the Japanese bonzai charge tactic on the other groups despite it's statistically high casualty count.

Initiative: 1d20 = 12
APM: 4
A1-A3: Aimed Called Shot at southern target 1d20+5 = 10 Damage: 5d6 = 14 MD
A4: Dodge if needed 1d20 = 5
Do Not PM this account. PM Tyrannosapiens Rex.

Dear Prudence, won't you come out to play?

OOC Comments
Charm/Impress: 25%
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 55%
P.P.E.: 4
H.P.: 13
S.D.C.: 21
User avatar
Kelly Kellogg
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:46 am

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Oculus » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:38 pm

JIC: 1d100 = 36 1d20 = 19
Perc: 24% / 1d100 = 84


Blazing laser beams and energy so dense it was nearly solid flies out and toward Oculus melting against his magical armor, the heat radiating around his feet would be pleasant if not for the severe price he would pay for being directly hit. Grunting a squelch from between the grinding teeth almost shrieking from the effort as he turns to the trees. Seeing Faust charging the south group straight in the Druid takes up a different tack. Waving to his allies he calls,”Let us ambush them!”
Leaping through the trees, axe bouncing across his back, Oculus hops through the trees like a monstrous bunny of Eostrae. Moving South, more south than east the giant uses the trees for cover slicing them down with shots ahead of him if too thick to squeeze between, always on the southern face, where the buckling and downward force will see them lean the same direction.
Coming through the woods he begins laying fire on the south group, now hopefully to his direct east.

Actions: 5
Init: 1d20+1 = 6

Contingency: Armor of Ithan as needed from amulet and from Bark. (One in mouth right now) 6 IN BELT. (Bark is 60 MDC each.)
1. Moving through the trees.
2. Moving through the trees.
3. Moving through the trees. Attack with Rifle: 1d20+2 = 8 Damage: 4d10+6 = 22
4. Moving through the trees. Attack with Rifle: 1d20+2 = 9 Damage: 4d10+6 = 21
5. Moving through the trees. Attack with Rifle: 1d20+2 = 13 Damage: 4d10+6 = 34

JIC Dodges: Dodge: 1d20+5 = 17 Dodge: 1d20+5 = 13 Dodge: 1d20+5 = 24 Dodge: 1d20+5 = 25 Dodge: 1d20+5 = 21
Oculus
Impervious to Lightning/electricity(Including MDC magic and electricity; no damage).
Resistant to energy (including MDC psionic versions of laser, fire, etc; half damage).

Horror Factor: 11
Nightvision 60'' (see in total darkness).

--------------
Health: 60/60 MDC
Armor: None
Weapon: M-30 Dual Energy Rifle(large) --
(+1 to hit; laser beam targeting)
Magazine E-clip: 60/60 (Self charge:(1/1: 1 Particle or 4 Laser)
• Range: Particle Beam: 2.000' / Laser Beam: 3,000'
• Damage: Particle Beam: 1d4x10+6 MD / Laser Beam: 4d6 MD
User avatar
Oculus
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:19 pm
Location: lwhiting01

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Consumer » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:15 pm

Black Top and Black Box

Weather & Info wrote:Time: Day one; 7:00:15 pm (15 seconds have passed since previous post)
Weather: 28 degrees with a light flurry.
Location: Poland (Snowy Woods).


Initiative order
Icky: 19
Cultist group 1: 18
Cultist group 3: 17
Diomedes: 16
Kelly: 12
Faust: 11
Ganon: 11 NPC'd
Brodkil: 11
Oculus: 6
Cultist group 2: 1


Icky decides being a sitting duck is a bad idea and gets his shell up. The northern group of humanoids seemed to have gotten their shit together and start firing in earnest at Diomedes, Icky, and Faust. Diomedes dodges a blast, Icky gets hit, and Faust dodges the shot at him. The eastern group of ratty humanoids fire at Diomedes, Icky, and Oculus. Diomedes gets hit, as does Icky and Oculus, though one of the guys firing at Oculus seems to still be having issues with his rifle. Diomedes fires at the humanoid who's armor had been reduced to scraps, blasting a hole through it's torso. Kelly starts aiming at the melted faceplate of the one she shot before, while Faust casts a simple spell of Armor or Ithan. Ganon goes on the offensive and fires a burst from his arm guns at the northern most Brodkil, vaporizing it where it stood. The Brodkil fire at Ganon, but the mechanic prove a nimble target. Oculus begins charging south through the trees, instigating the Southern group to fire on him, two miss due to the trees in the way, but the other one, hits, causing his Armor of Ithan to shatter like brittle metal.

Icky gets into the fight firing his Dual Particle beam cannon at the Brodkil, but he only manages to hurt one of the many trees. The northern Humanoids fire on Diomedes and Faust once more, striking both men. The eastern group fires at Diomedes, Icky and Kelly, hitting Icky and Kelly, while the fourth fixes his rifle. Diomedes fires at the humanoid Faust has hit a few times, putting a large dent in its armor. Kelly takes being shot in stride and continues to aim at her chosen target, while Faust Throws a grenade at the northern group. Killing the man she was aiming at and wounding the other. Gannon continues to strafe at the Brodkil, putting some hurt down on them. Ganon then quickly jukes and jives as he dodges the fusillade of weapons fire from the Brodkil. Oculus continues moving through the trees, eating a piece of bark to energize a new Armor of Ithan enchantment. The southern most fighters fire on Oculus, but the Cyclops proves nimble and dodges their oncoming fire.

Icky fires again the charged particle beam hitting the intended target, with a good amount of damage. The lone surviving ragged humanoid fires at Faust, dealing some damage to his Armor of Ithan spell. The Eastern group acts like a proper firing line, shooting at Diomedes, Faust, Icky, and Kelly. Diomedes dodges, but everyone else gets hit by the laser fire. Diomedes decides to charge the southern group letting his rifle drop on its sling. Kelly's intended target is dead, so she takes a normal shot at the one left to the north, wrecking his armor, for her efforts. The Brodkil return fire, but are all over the place with their shots. Faust follows it up with a killing shot to the chest. Ganon keeps up the rain of fire, ruining the armor of the Brodkil. Oculus continues moving and fires his rifle, barely hitting one of the humanoids. They return the favor hitting Oculus three times with laser fire, lighting up his Armor of Ithan enchantment.

Icky fires a small volley of Mini-Missiles at the Brodkil, doing some damage to two of them. Faust fires at the southern group, hitting one with his pistol. The eastern aggressors fire at Diomedes and Oculus, three of the shots hit while the forth seems to just not happen, the pair of shots drop Oculus' Armor of Ithan with a pop. Ganon, fires at the brodkil again and drops his second one dead. Icky keeps the fire on the Brodkil hitting them two more times.

Image
Map is approximately 200'x120'

Combat Posts.

Butcher's Bill
Will be cumulative for the scene.
Faust: Armor of Ithan: -41 M.D.C., Body Armor (Main Body): -15 M.D.C., -10 P.P.E., -2 I.S.P., -3 Shot from TX-23.
Diomedes: Body Armor (Main Body): -9 M.D.C., Heart Encircled with Chains (Invulnerability): -119 M.D.C., -40 P.P.E., -6 shot from Pulse Laser Rifle.
Icky'Eow: Techno-Shell mk 2 (Main Body): -137 M.D.C., -3 Shots form Particle Cannon, -2 Mini Missiles.
Ganon: PA (Main Body): -36 M.D.C.
Oculus: 2nd Armor of Ithan: Depleted, -2 Charge from Armor of Ithan Talisman, -1 piece of enchanted bark, -3 shot from M-30 Dual Energy Rifle.
Kelly: Body Armor (Main Body): -27 M.D.C., -2 Shot from NG-PB713 Particle Beam Pistol
Cultist #1 (NE): Dead!
Cultist #2 (NE): Dead!
Cultist #3 (NE): Dead!
Cultist #4 (E): Armor (Main Body) -48 M.D.C.
Cultist #5: Armor (Main Body): -22 M.D.C.
Brodkil #1: Dead!
Brodkil #2: Dead!
Brodkil #3: Armor (Main Body): -53 M.D.C.
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 1229
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Diomedes » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:07 am

Notice: 32% vs 1d100 = 1 (Signs/Presence of: +30% Vampires/Undead, +20% Demons/Monsters)
JIC: 1d20 = 2, 1d100 = 93

Stats
  • T-10 Cyclops Body Armor M.D.C.: 91/100
  • M.D.C.: 275/275
  • P.P.E.: 218/258
  • Spd: 75'/action


Temporary Abilities:
  • Heart with Chains(Invulnerability) 181 M.D.C. | 39.50 min

Diomedes' race towards the group towards the south zig zags as he dodges some but not all of the energy blasts directed towards him. The blue glow around him flares as it absorbs the energy. Still short of his destination, he continues towards the group, his legs pumping rhythmically as he activates his magical sword tattoo. The blade of his magical tattoo materializing in his grip. He raises it overhead as he charges. This is a hard land that these people live in, attacking us may be the only way they know how to survive, perhaps, I can still drive them off. The Undead Slayer raises his voice and snarls, his teeth bared, "Fly you fools! You're doom is at hand!"

The large man twirls his blade in intricate patterns, striking out at each one in succession to keep them off balance.

Actions: 6 (7 against Vampires/Undead/Supernatural Evil)
Initiative: 1d20+1 = 15

  1. Run towards southeast group and activate flaming katana dripping blood tattoo
  2. Stab nearest humanoid to the southeast. Strike: 1d20+8 = 18, Damage: 6d6 = 25 M.D.
  3. Slash at second humanoid to the southeast. Strike: 1d20+8 = 24, Damage: 6d6 = 29 M.D.
  4. Jabs at third humanoid to the southeast. Strike: 1d20+8 = 27, Damage: 6d6 = 28 M.D.
  5. Cuts the first humanoid to the southeast. Strike: 1d20+8 = 26, Damage: 6d6 = 17 M.D.
  6. Lunges again at second humanoid to the southeast. Strike: 1d20+8 = 13, Damage: 6d6 = 18 M.D.

Dodge (+8): 6d20:
13, 7, 17, 9, 1, 4

Auto Parry (+10): 6d20:
18, 20, 16, 20, 15, 14

Roll w/Impact (+5): 6d20:
13, 16, 15, 12, 5, 19


Contingency: If the Hearts with Chains tattoo is overloaded, he spends an action to reactivate it.

Tattoos Activated:
Flaming Katana Dripping Blood | 25 P.P.E. | 60 min | 6d6 M.D.
Diomedes, EP Record

M.D.C.: 275
Sense Vampires: 600'
User avatar
Diomedes
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:59 am

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Faust » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:39 am

Perception: 1d100 = 8 / 29% / 39% involving plants and nature (+10% underwater and wearing bio-armor)
JIC: 1d20 = 13 / 1d100 = 59
Conditions: Sixth Sense

Faust cast Armor of Ithan upon himself. I got to stop getting hit. He drops to one knee as he takes careful aim at the most northern enemy in the straight across fer from him. Taking another quick shot at them same enemy if he still stands, otherwise her fire upon the next one in line going southward. Faust quickly stands up before sprinting to the northern east side of Diomedes. "Follow me to victory!" he tells as he runs. Knowing he might be a target, yelling and being out in the open, he prepares himself for a reprisal.

Combat Actions
APM: 6
Initiative: /1d20 = 12
Attack 1: Cast Armor of Ithan (10)
Attack 2 and 3: Aimed attack at nearest enemy with TX-23. strike: 1d20+5 = 19 damage: 2d6 = 8
Attack 4: Attack nearest enemy with TX-23. strike: 1d20+2 = 13 damage: 2d6 = 5
Attack 5: Run toward the middle of the map to NE of Diomedes
Attack 6: reserved for dodge 1d20+2 = 13
Parries if needed:6d20:
15, 8, 1, 3, 7, 13
+3
Dodge if needed: 5d20:
1, 3, 8, 4, 4
+2
Faust

P.P.E.: 143/163
I.S.P.: 38/40

H.P.: 65/65
S.D.C.: 47/47

Equipment
User avatar
Faust
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:56 pm

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Icky'Eow » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:17 pm

JIC D20 1d20 = 17
JIC D100 1d100 = 89
Perc: 62% 1d100 = 73 (+30 to detect surprise attacks and to find salvage)
Init: 1d20+2 = 6

Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - 1d100 = 18)

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

Powers used - n/a

Skills:
Pilot: Robot and Power Armor 56% / 1d100 = 71 - drive shell
Radio: Basic 70% / 1d100 = 38 - speak to team
Sensory Equipment 50% / 1d100 = 55 - use shell sensors
Optic Systems 50% / 1d100 = 44 - use shell optics

Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit, a set of mismatched homemade travelling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap, CAF harness over that with a tacky Hawaiian shirt over it all

POST -
Icky shakes and twinges whenever his shell takes a hit. The internal sytems start to spark as the integrity of his armor goes down with every hit. ’My BEAST!! That is it. No more nice crab.” With a series of loud chirps coming from his loudspeaker, Icky opens up on the brodkil and his group of cultists.

Actions - (7 if technology is being used)

1 - shoot Dual Particle Beam Weapon at brodkil- Strike: 1d20+2 = 20 / damage: 1d6*10 = 10 / Range: 2000 ft / Ammo: 47 / 50 (at end of post) / recharge 10 shots per hour -- If to close for guns, icky with use Power Claw slap - Strike: 1d20+2 = 21 / damage: 2d4 = 7
2 - shoot Dual Particle Beam Weapon at brodkil- Strike: 1d20+2 = 13 / damage: 1d6*10 = 40 / Range: 2000 ft / Ammo: 47 / 50 (at end of post) / recharge 10 shots per hour -- If to close for guns, icky with use Power Claw slap - Strike: 1d20+2 = 9 / damage: 2d4 = 6
3 - shoot Dual Particle Beam Weapon at brodkil - Strike: 1d20+2 = 5 / damage: 1d6*10 = 40 / Range: 2000 ft / Ammo: 48 / 50 (at end of post) / recharge 10 shots per hour -- If to close for guns, icky with use Power Claw slap - Strike: 1d20+2 = 11 / damage: 2d4 = 8
4 - shoot Dual Particle Beam Weapon at brodkil- Strike: 1d20+2 = 19 / damage: 1d6*10 = 20 / Range: 2000 ft / Ammo: 47 / 50 (at end of post) / recharge 10 shots per hour -- If to close for guns, icky with use Power Claw slap - Strike: 1d20+2 = 22 / damage: 2d4 = 5
5 - shoot Dual Particle Beam Weapon at brodkil- Strike: 1d20+2 = 6 / damage: 1d6*10 = 10 / Range: 2000 ft / Ammo: 47 / 50 (at end of post) / recharge 10 shots per hour -- If to close for guns, icky with use Power Claw slap - Strike: 1d20+2 = 20 / damage: 2d4 = 5
6 - shoot ion turret at cultist - Strike: 1d20+2 = 21 / damage: 4d6 = 10 / Range: 1000 ft / Ammo: 58 / 60 (at end of post) / recharge 15 shots per hour -- If to close for guns, icky with use Power Claw slap - Strike: 1d20+2 = 17 / damage: 2d4 = 4
7 - shoot ion turret at cultist - Strike: 1d20+2 = 3 / damage: 4d6 = 17 / Range: 1000 ft / Ammo: 57 / 60 (at end of post) / recharge 15 shots per hour -- If to close for guns, icky with use Power Claw slap - Strike: 1d20+2 = 18 / damage: 2d4 = 3

Parries (if appicable) - 7d20+2 = 59:
6, 9, 13, 13, 3, 5, 8

Roll with punch/fall: 7d20+5 = 106:
15, 19, 12, 8, 9, 18, 20

Dodge: 7d20+2 = 100:
19, 17, 10, 20, 6, 9, 17
- if needed
The Dangerous Icky'eow

OOC Comments
Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - [dice]1d100[/dice]), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 0 mins 00 sec - 0 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 0/12 rds / MDC: 30), Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 8/8 rds; What is currently linked - Pixel/ shell )

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

M.D.C. by Location:
Head & Neck - 40 (triple if wears a helmet and armor along the neck).
Hands (2) - (L) 30 / 30 - (R) 30 / 30
Arms (2) - (L) 55 / 55 - (R) 55 / 55
Legs (4)- (front L) 115 / 115 - (Front R) 115 / 115 - (Rear L) 115 / 115 - (Rear R) 115 / 115
Main Body (without shell)- 46

Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit with a tacky hawaiian shirt, a set of mismatched homemade traveling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap with CAF harness over that. Patron grenade launcher is slung on back
User avatar
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Consumer » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:52 am

Black Top and Black Box

Weather & Info wrote:Time: Day one; 7:01:00 pm (1 minute have passed since previous post)
Weather: 28 degrees with a light flurry.
Location: Poland (Snowy Woods).


The next several seconds go about as well as can be told. The group continues to fight back, with heroic charges into cultists and withering fire into others. While the team is relatively sure they could have won the battle, little more damage to themselves, what truely turns tide is the arrival of two strangers, while one can be seen as his arrival is preceded by a crashing through the underbrush, the other is likely perched somewhere convenient taking skilled single shots at targets of opportunity. The Noisy one is a humanoid in an ornate silver colored power armor wielding an arm mounted railgun and a vibro-glaive. He comes in from behind the Brodkil and makes relatively short work of him and the cultist nearby.

The battle over, smoke wafts across the blasted landscape, as a light snow falls cooling the steaming bodies of the dead. The man in the power armor stops in the middle of the clearing and removes his helm to reveal he is a particularly old human male with thin white hair, a glorious mustache and a light bit of stubble elsewhere. "Witaj i dobrze poznany, jestem ser Siergiej." He says in a foreign Slavic tongue.

After a few moments, realizing no one seems to understand him. "Hail and well met I am Sir Sergei." in the more common euro tongue.


Image
Sir Sergei

What are your intentions?

Butcher's Bill
Will be cumulative for the scene.
Faust: Armor of Ithan: -41 M.D.C., Body Armor (Main Body): -15 M.D.C., -20 P.P.E., -2 I.S.P., -4 Shot from TX-23.
Diomedes: Body Armor (Main Body): -9 M.D.C., Heart Encircled with Chains (Invulnerability): -119 M.D.C., -65 P.P.E., -6 shot from Pulse Laser Rifle.
Icky'Eow: Techno-Shell mk 2 (Main Body): -137 M.D.C., -8 Shots form Particle Cannon, -2 Mini Missiles, -2 Ion Cannon Shots.
Ganon: PA (Main Body): -36 M.D.C.
Oculus: 2nd Armor of Ithan: Depleted, -2 Charge from Armor of Ithan Talisman, -1 piece of enchanted bark, -3 shot from M-30 Dual Energy Rifle.
Kelly: Body Armor (Main Body): -27 M.D.C., -2 Shot from NG-PB713 Particle Beam Pistol
Cultist #1 (NE): Dead!
Cultist #2 (NE): Dead!
Cultist #3 (NE): Dead!
Cultist #4 (E): Armor (Main Body) -48 M.D.C.
Cultist #5: Armor (Main Body): -22 M.D.C.
Brodkil #1: Dead!
Brodkil #2: Dead!
Brodkil #3: Armor (Main Body): -53 M.D.C.
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 1229
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Diomedes » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:17 pm

Notice: 32% vs 1d100 = 27 (Signs/Presence of: +30% Vampires/Undead, +20% Demons/Monsters)
JIC: 1d20 = 7, 1d100 = 30

Stats
  • T-10 Cyclops Body Armor M.D.C.: 91/100
  • M.D.C.: 275/275
  • P.P.E.: 203/268
  • Spd: 75'/action


Temporary Abilities:
  • Heart with Chains(Invulnerability) 181 M.D.C. | 39.50 min
  • Flaming Katana Dripping Blood 6d6 M.D. | 59.75 min

Charm/Impress 45% vs 1d100 = 84 | Fail | Facilitate the conversation.


Diomedes takes a slow turn scanning the trees for where the second person can be, his blade out, drops of blood falling to the ground. He comes around on the power armor, his help appreciated, but unsure of his intentions until...

Sir Sergei wrote:The battle over, smoke wafts across the blasted landscape, as a light snow falls cooling the steaming bodies of the dead. The man in the power armor stops in the middle of the clearing and removes his helm to reveal he is a particularly old human male with thin white hair, a glorious mustache and a light bit of stubble elsewhere. "Witaj i dobrze poznany, jestem ser Siergiej." He says in a foreign Slavic tongue.

After a few moments, realizing no one seems to understand him. "Hail and well met I am Sir Sergei." in the more common euro tongue.


Well, well, a friend out here in the wilderness. "Thank you for the timely assistance of yourself and your companion, Sir Sergei," Diomedes says in Euro as well as he flicks his blade casting the gore from it and does a quick salute before lowering the blade to his side having nothing to sheathe it. "My name is Diomedes." He turns and with a wave of his arm encompasses his team, "These are my companions." He leaves it to each of them to introduce themselves if they wish.

The perfect alignment of his face plate causes the Undead Slayer to forget that he's wearing a helmet for a moment. He raises the visor to show his face. "We are searching for a downed hover craft in the vicinity. Do you have any knowledge of this? We were waylayed by these bandits while we began our search for survivors." Diomedes intentionally leaves out that they are Sovietski ambassadors or that the leader is Alexi Verminov until he better knows the newcomers intentions. If this man is a defender of this land, perhaps he will be willing to help us in the search. But first we need to know if he or his fellows were responsible for the crash.
Diomedes, EP Record

M.D.C.: 275
Sense Vampires: 600'
User avatar
Diomedes
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:59 am

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Icky'Eow » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:00 pm

JIC D20 1d20 = 11
JIC D100 1d100 = 44
Perc: 62% 1d100 = 22 (+30 to detect surprise attacks and to find salvage)
Init: 1d20+2 = 21

Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - 1d100 = 74)

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

Powers used - n/a

Skills:
Pilot: Robot and Power Armor 56% / 1d100 = 4 - drive shell
Sensory Equipment 50% / 1d100 = 16 - use drone sensors
Sensory Equipment 50% / 1d100 = 91 - use shell sensors
Optic Systems 50% / 1d100 = 47 - use shell optics

Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit, a set of mismatched homemade travelling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap, CAF harness over that with a tacky Hawaiian shirt over it all

POST -
As the battle slows and finally stops, icky turns the beast to face the noise. As he does so, he uses the sensors and drones to see what is coming. Once he is facing the direction, he puts the shell in crab Combatpose. He listens as Dio does the talking. When Dio waves in their direction, over loudspeaker ”Me am Icky” He then uses the drones and sensors to keep an eye on their surroundings.
The Dangerous Icky'eow

OOC Comments
Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - [dice]1d100[/dice]), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 0 mins 00 sec - 0 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 0/12 rds / MDC: 30), Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 8/8 rds; What is currently linked - Pixel/ shell )

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

M.D.C. by Location:
Head & Neck - 40 (triple if wears a helmet and armor along the neck).
Hands (2) - (L) 30 / 30 - (R) 30 / 30
Arms (2) - (L) 55 / 55 - (R) 55 / 55
Legs (4)- (front L) 115 / 115 - (Front R) 115 / 115 - (Rear L) 115 / 115 - (Rear R) 115 / 115
Main Body (without shell)- 46

Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit with a tacky hawaiian shirt, a set of mismatched homemade traveling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap with CAF harness over that. Patron grenade launcher is slung on back
User avatar
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Faust » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:04 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 81 / 29% / 39% involving plants and nature (+10% underwater and wearing bio-armor)
JIC: 1d20 = 5 / 1d100 = 92
Conditions: Sixth Sense

Faust is taken back with the arrival of the two cohorts. He's more surprised by the crashing sound through the underbrush more than anything. Lowering his defenses slightly when he's sure that all threats have been eliminated. Faust pays attention to the man in power armor as the man takes off his helmet.

Sergei wrote:"Witaj i dobrze poznany, jestem ser Siergiej." He says in a foreign Slavic tongue.

After a few moments, realizing no one seems to understand him. "Hail and well met I am Sir Sergei." in the more common euro tongue.


Faust is a bit confused as the mandarin speaks in foreign language Faust doesn't understand. He gives a slight bow as the man speaks in Euro. He wills his armor to retract the helmet. He starts to walk up to where Diomedes and the man in power armor are conversing as he holsters his pistol.

Diomedes wrote:"These are my companions."


"My name is Faust"

Diomedes wrote:"We are searching for a downed hover craft in the vicinity. Do you have any knowledge of this? We were waylayed by these bandits while we began our search for survivors."


It's a good idea that your look limiting the specifics of our mission. No sure if we can trust these strangers or not. Faust watches as Diomedes explains their reasoning for being in this part of the wilderness. He uses Telepathy (4) to try and read the thoughts on the man in power armor.
Faust

P.P.E.: 143/163
I.S.P.: 38/40

H.P.: 65/65
S.D.C.: 47/47

Equipment
User avatar
Faust
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:56 pm

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Consumer » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:11 am

Black Top and Black Box

Weather & Info wrote:Time: Day one; 7:01:00 pm (1 minute have passed since previous post)
Weather: 28 degrees with a light flurry.
Location: Poland (Snowy Woods).


Skills
Icky:
Pilot: Robot and Power Armor (drive shell): You don't manage to kill yourself in the process.
Sensory Equipment (use drone sensors): Nothing of note, other than they can see the wreck.
Sensory Equipment (use shell sensors): Nothing of note.
Optic Systems (use shell optics): Nothing of note.
Specifics will get you better answers than I use the sensors. Take the time to see what sensors/optics you have and ask about specific ones.



Diomedes, Icky, and Faust introduce themselves to Sergei, which receives greetings in turn. He holds one gauntleted hand up to pause the conversation. "Sascha, please make your way here to meet these heroes." Sergei says, likely radioing the unseen sniper in the woods.

"I know of the crashed airplane. We investigated it shortly after it crashed, and found a survivor who had gotten away from the wreck. They're currently under the care of healers in our village. I think the Brodkil have taken the rest of the crew and passengers to their local base. Why don't we go to the wreck so you can look it over and then we'll take you our village to talk to the survivor." Sergei says to the group.

A lithe humanoid wearing a miss-matched suit of armor with a gas mask over her face. A large caliber rifle slung over her shoulder. She waves at the group and takes up a spot behind Sergei.

What are your intentions?

Butcher's Bill
Will be cumulative for the Adventure.
Faust: Armor of Ithan: -41 M.D.C., Body Armor (Main Body): -15 M.D.C., -20 P.P.E., -2 I.S.P., -4 Shot from TX-23.
Diomedes: Body Armor (Main Body): -9 M.D.C., Heart Encircled with Chains (Invulnerability): -119 M.D.C., -65 P.P.E., -6 shot from Pulse Laser Rifle.
Icky'Eow: Techno-Shell mk 2 (Main Body): -137 M.D.C., -8 Shots form Particle Cannon, -2 Mini Missiles, -2 Ion Cannon Shots.
Ganon: PA (Main Body): -36 M.D.C.
Oculus: 2nd Armor of Ithan: Depleted, -2 Charge from Armor of Ithan Talisman, -1 piece of enchanted bark, -3 shot from M-30 Dual Energy Rifle.
Kelly: Body Armor (Main Body): -27 M.D.C., -2 Shot from NG-PB713 Particle Beam Pistol
Cultist #1 (NE): Dead!
Cultist #2 (NE): Dead!
Cultist #3 (NE): Dead!
Cultist #4 (E): Armor (Main Body) -48 M.D.C.
Cultist #5: Armor (Main Body): -22 M.D.C.
Brodkil #1: Dead!
Brodkil #2: Dead!
Brodkil #3: Armor (Main Body): -53 M.D.C.
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 1229
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Diomedes » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:14 pm

Notice: 32% vs 1d100 = 12 (Signs/Presence of: +30% Vampires/Undead, +20% Demons/Monsters)
JIC: 1d20 = 12, 1d100 = 58

Stats
  • T-10 Cyclops Body Armor M.D.C.: 91/100
  • M.D.C.: 275/275
  • P.P.E.: 203/268
  • Spd: 75'/action


Temporary Abilities:
  • Heart with Chains(Invulnerability) 181 M.D.C. | 39.50 min
  • Flaming Katana Dripping Blood 6d6 M.D. | 59.75 min

The excitement on Diomedes face is evident when Sir Sergei indicates that they've found the wreckage and that there was at least one survivor. "Yes, Sir Sergei, please show us to the wreckage. Perhaps Sasha," Diomedes nods to the young woman, "could take a few us to meet with the person you've rescued. Time is of the essence if your initial investigation has concluded that the Brodkil may have other survivors."

If there is agreement on splitting the group, Diomedes suggests, "Kelly, Icky'Eow, and Oculus, perhaps you can lend your assistance to the healers at their village. Icky'Eow could contact Ganon with any important information you discover. Ganon, Faust, and I can go with Sir Sergei to the crash site and then begin tracking the Brodkil back to their encampment."

If the group is unwilling to split (or Sir Sergei and Sasha aren't willing), Diomedes says, "Then let's make all due haste to the crash site, we need to determine where the Brodkil may have taken the others."

Those that may be with the Brodkil may have only a short time. I can't think of a time where Brodkil were interested in hostages, he thinks as he follows the Power Armor.
Diomedes, EP Record

M.D.C.: 275
Sense Vampires: 600'
User avatar
Diomedes
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:59 am

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Faust » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:38 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 8 / 29% / 39% involving plants and nature (+10% underwater and wearing bio-armor)
JIC: 1d20 = 4 / 1d100 = 90
Conditions: Sixth Sense

Faust joins in Diomedes' excitement, as well, when the information is revealed. He let's Diomedes do the talking for the most part. He studies the two new acquaintances. Brodkil taking survivors?! Aren't they cannibals? That doesn't make too much sense. Why are these two out here in the first place? Faust's expressions and stance return back to a more somber tone. He keeps eyeing the newcomers When given a chance Faust will speak up and ask a question. "Please don't take this as an offense or ungrateful but may I inquire as to why the two of you are even out here in the first place?" Faust will pause and wait for an answer. If either one speaks up he will listen to their response. If they don't speak up, Faust will pretended he didn't ask. "I believe searching both location is the correct way to proceed, especially since time is of utmost importance. Diomedes, that's a good plan. Unless there are any objections, I'd say let's move out." Faust will add if and when the topic of splitting the group.

Skill Rolls
Charm/Impress: 55% 1d100 = 6 - to not come across as offensive
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 50% 1d100 = 24 - to not come across as offensive
Faust

P.P.E.: 143/163
I.S.P.: 38/40

H.P.: 65/65
S.D.C.: 47/47

Equipment
User avatar
Faust
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:56 pm

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Oculus » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:49 pm

JIC: 1d20 = 181d100 = 40
Perc: 24% / 1d100 = 78

Tentatively emerging from the woods the giant immediately gains pace as snow and ice crunch under him. Eye sliding left and right the druid looks for anything moving, anything that might shoot them in untimely fashion in the back as they regard this new stranger.
Listening as the crisp air carries the mans words to him Oculus voice sounds booming next to the volume of his companions as he counters in Euro,”The one is safe in your village?” It was more a statement as the cyclops nods in agreement before he adds,"I am Fulger Dé Brighid Taranaich, Scathach of Freiburg." Gruffly the giant says,"Most call me Oculus."

Even with meeting new friends anger simmers in the scathach's heart as he considers,"I will break their bones and make soup of their marrow for all the evils these brodkil commit!" Remembering that brodkil had promised safe passage once only to alarm their entire tribe to chase his companions and refugees all the way to safety Oculus continues with bile in his tone as he quickly moves on from introductions saying,"”Let us see this broken vessel and what its bones may teach us. From there we should find the brodkil and rescue the one’s companions!”

Faust wrote:"Please don't take this as an offense or ungrateful but may I inquire as to why the two of you are even out here in the first place?"


Eyeing the armored man and smaller figure up and down appraisingly the druid answers refuting Faust's line of questioning,"Honorable men..." Turning to look to the smaller figure,"And women need not argue their cause." Turning to Faust a fire in the giants eyes Oculus says,"Let us challenge Brodkil to spill the truth in their blood for the betrayers they are." Putting his rifle into safety the giant shakes snow from the woods off himself with the same muscular contraction like the shivering flanks of a horse before asking in thought to Diomedes mention of assisting healers the only thing slowing the giant,"The rescued one is alive and not dying?"
Oculus
Impervious to Lightning/electricity(Including MDC magic and electricity; no damage).
Resistant to energy (including MDC psionic versions of laser, fire, etc; half damage).

Horror Factor: 11
Nightvision 60'' (see in total darkness).

--------------
Health: 60/60 MDC
Armor: None
Weapon: M-30 Dual Energy Rifle(large) --
(+1 to hit; laser beam targeting)
Magazine E-clip: 60/60 (Self charge:(1/1: 1 Particle or 4 Laser)
• Range: Particle Beam: 2.000' / Laser Beam: 3,000'
• Damage: Particle Beam: 1d4x10+6 MD / Laser Beam: 4d6 MD
User avatar
Oculus
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:19 pm
Location: lwhiting01

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Icky'Eow » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:04 am

JIC D20 1d20 = 1
JIC D100 1d100 = 31
Perc: 62% 1d100 = 28 (+30 to detect surprise attacks and to find salvage)
Init: 1d20+2 = 4

Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - 1d100 = 83)

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

Powers used - n/a

Skills:
Pilot: Robot and Power Armor 56% / 1d100 = 38 - drive shell
Sensory Equipment 50% / 1d100 = 66 - use drone sensors
Sensory Equipment 50% / 1d100 = 22 - use shell sensors
Optic Systems 50% / 1d100 = 60 - use shell optics

Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit, a set of mismatched homemade travelling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap, CAF harness over that with a tacky Hawaiian shirt over it all

POST -
Icky relaxes the shell and waits as the others talk. While he waits, he does some scans and runs diagnostics to check the shell's systems and damage. Seeing the extent of the damage, Icky lets out a string of curses. Of course, all the others hear is a series of clicks and whistles.

OOC Comments
Techno-Shell mk 2 (Main Body): -137 M.D.C., -8 Shots form Particle Cannon, -2 Mini Missiles, -2 Ion Cannon Shots.


Forgetting about the others as well as the mission, Icky opens the shell and leaps out with tool box in hand. ”Uglies hurt beast. Next see them… Beast hurt back.” He then carefully checks the damage. Using a mix of skill and magic, he does what he can to repair some of the damage. When we get to the wreck, I can salvage parts for repairs. Until then that should hold. He takes a step back and uses one eye to look around. Seeing the others gathered and speaking, icky gets back in shell and its audio sensors to try and hear what is being said.

Even without his shell’s audio pickup he could hear Oculus’ reply. With a cheer and waving of the shells arms, icky obviously agrees with the giant’s idea. Lets go get some revenge, and save the wounded one. Icky wants to pay the Brodkil back for damaging his shell more then he wants to be rescuing the wounded person, but as a team player, he will do what is needed. There is silence from the shell for a moment then from the loudspeaker: ”You stay play nurse… me go shoot stuff”. Icky will pop the door but remain inside. When people speak, he will move the shell so he can see thru the hatch.
The Dangerous Icky'eow

OOC Comments
Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - [dice]1d100[/dice]), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 0 mins 00 sec - 0 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 0/12 rds / MDC: 30), Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 8/8 rds; What is currently linked - Pixel/ shell )

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

M.D.C. by Location:
Head & Neck - 40 (triple if wears a helmet and armor along the neck).
Hands (2) - (L) 30 / 30 - (R) 30 / 30
Arms (2) - (L) 55 / 55 - (R) 55 / 55
Legs (4)- (front L) 115 / 115 - (Front R) 115 / 115 - (Rear L) 115 / 115 - (Rear R) 115 / 115
Main Body (without shell)- 46

Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit with a tacky hawaiian shirt, a set of mismatched homemade traveling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap with CAF harness over that. Patron grenade launcher is slung on back
User avatar
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Diomedes » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:34 am

(rolls carried)

Radio: Basic 75% vs 1d100 = 6 | Pass | Use the radio as indicated below
Field Armorer & Munitions Expert 70% vs 1d100 = 57 | Pass | General idea of how badly damaged Icky'Eow's shell is.



He nods in acknowledgement at Oculus' question about the condition of the survivor. Oddly, the question brings his attention back to the current surroundings. The Undead Slayer looks around the clearing. "These bandits were surprisingly well armed. Sir Sergei, Ganon is this normal for this land?"

He walks over to the nearest body, and picks up the bandits loose gear and says, "We don't have time for a proper search, let us quickly gather up their weapons and any packs or bags. We can put them in Kelly's vehicle. Those traveling with her can look through them while we travel." Hmm, I believe our charter from CPT Krueger is any spoils of victory are ours, but we did not win this alone. "Sir Sergei, you and Sasha were of great help, weapons and supplies of any kind are hard to come by, I do not see a problem with sharing what we salvage now with you and your village for helping those we've come to rescue." He moves what he finds in to the back of Kelly's Salamander. He continues until all the bodies have had at least a cursory check.

Seeing Icky'Eow worrying about his shell, he walks over and takes a look at the damage, "Friend Icky'Eow, now is not the time to try and repair your shell. It has served it's purpose and protected you and still functions. I commend you for your willingness to put yourself in harms way to protect Kelly. Your shell is a valuable piece of equipment that we may need later, I caution you to be more defensive in the future, I recommend that you don't go toe to toe in our next battle. Use your mobility to find cover and then use your ranged weapons to bring down your foes."

With Oculus and Icky'Eow both interested in continuing the search, Diomedes says after they have quickly looted the bodies, "If there were any other bandits observing from the trees, they at least won't be able to use these weapons against us if they decide to come against us a second time. Let us get moving." Over the team's radio frequency, he says to Icky'Eow, "Icky'Eow, please keep the drones patroling around us, with at least one ahead and one behind, thank you."
Diomedes, EP Record

M.D.C.: 275
Sense Vampires: 600'
User avatar
Diomedes
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:59 am

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Consumer » Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:28 pm

Skills:
Diomedes: Field Armorer & Munitions Expert (General idea of how badly damaged Icky'Eow's shell is.): The damage is critical and extensive, one or two more hits and the bot is scrap.


Ser Sergei and his companion Sascha listen to the group introduce themselves, and start making plans. Ser Sergei shakes his head and seems to smile in amusement.

Diomedes wrote: "Kelly, Icky'Eow, and Oculus, perhaps you can lend your assistance to the healers at their village. Icky'Eow could contact Ganon with any important information you discover. Ganon, Faust, and I can go with Sir Sergei to the crash site and then begin tracking the Brodkil back to their encampment."


The old man looks to Diomedes. "That could be done, but it would just be extra effort. I know where they're holed up. I just lack the numbers to make any action against them. So in the interest of getting you in motion with your mission, We can lead you to the crash site, which is on the way to the village. Then to the Village, where you can speak with the survivor if he's awakened. Then we can provide what information we have on the Brodkil's camp. This makes more sense than splitting you up and doing it all over the place. Besides I wouldn't get close to their camp with only Four of us." Ser Sergei says, and Sascha nods in agreement.

Faust wrote:"Please don't take this as an offense or ungrateful but may I inquire as to why the two of you are even out here in the first place?"


The War Knight shakes his head. "That is a fair question, and it's one that I will answer. These lands are my protectorate. I have taken it as my personal duty to keep this small nearby village safe from the dangers of the world. Sascha here is from the village and acts as my squire and a hunter as needed." Ser Sergei says to Faust.

Oculus wrote:,"Honorable men..." Turning to look to the smaller figure,"And women need not argue their cause." Turning to Faust a fire in the giants eyes Oculus says,"Let us challenge Brodkil to spill the truth in their blood for the betrayers they are."


Ser Sergei shrugs unsure of what to say to the strange giant.

Oculus wrote:"The rescued one is alive and not dying?"


Ser Sergei nods. "Last I heard, though that was about four hours ago." Ser Sergei says to Oculus.

Icky'Eow wrote:”Uglies hurt beast. Next see them… Beast hurt back.”


Sascha jerks a thumb over at Icky and his crab shaped robot, and while it can't be heard it does appear she is laughing. Ser Sergei shrugs, a silly gesture in his power armor. "Likely he could enact repair in the village, we have a communal garage that he could likely make use of." Ser Sergei says to the group.

"So should we make our way?" Sergei says to the group before leading them through the woods.

A half mile later the group is shown the scene of the crash. A small jet, a old pre-cataclysm model is strewn about a quarter mile of forest. The pilots compartment is buried into a low hillside and the fuselage is torn and twisted, while the wings are sheared off and scattered elsewhere. A few small fires still burn in pieces of twisted wreckage.

Ser Sergei points to a spot in the treeline. "This is where we found the man, he had hid under a fragment of wing."

What are your Intentions?
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 1229
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Icky'Eow » Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:28 pm

JIC D20 1d20 = 12
JIC D100 1d100 = 41
Perc: 62% 1d100 = 84 (+30 to detect surprise attacks and to find salvage)
Init: 1d20+2 = 19

Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - 1d100 = 24)

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

Powers used - n/a

Skills:
Pilot: Robot and Power Armor 56% / 1d100 = 10 - drive shell
Sensory Equipment 50% / 1d100 = 97 - use aerial drone sensors
Sensory Equipment 50% / 1d100 = 54 - - use wolf drone sensors


Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit, a set of mismatched homemade travelling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap, CAF harness over that with a tacky Hawaiian shirt over it all

POST -
Icky listens as he checks over his shell. When Diomedes mentions looting the bodies, he pops an eye over his shoulder to pay better attention. ”Oh!! I could use that junk to fix my shell.” Icky stands and starts to turn when Diomedes is beside him.

Diomedes wrote: "Friend Icky'Eow, now is not the time to try and repair your shell. It has served it's purpose and protected you and still functions. I commend you for your willingness to put yourself in harms way to protect Kelly. Your shell is a valuable piece of equipment that we may need later, I caution you to be more defensive in the future, I recommend that you don't go toe to toe in our next battle. Use your mobility to find cover and then use your ranged weapons to bring down your foes."


Icky nods as Dio speaks. ”My dad wrote in his journal about tactics like that.” ((”Sounds like dad.”)) Icky smiles. Laying a clawed hand gently on Dio’s shoulder ((“Me like you. You know stuff!”)) with a friendly pat, icky removes his hand and joins in the looting of the bodies.

Icky helps load the goods in Kelly’s salamander. As Dio mentions getting a move on, Icky nods and hops into his shell and starts it up. ”Ohhh, she sounds rough. C’mon girl. Lets get somewhere safe and i will fix you up.” as he is going thru the startup sequence he hears Dio on the radio.

Diomedes wrote:Over the team's radio frequency, he says to Icky'Eow, "Icky'Eow, please keep the drones patroling around us, with at least one ahead and one behind, thank you."


Icky jumps up in his seat. ”Yes!!!” Hitting his own radio, ((Me do!”)) He then checks the status of the drones. He then tells team his plan. ’Okay… All rats need go in bay for safety. Wolf on point and aerial fly high. both tell me stuff, then me tell team?”))

Without waiting for a response, Icky commands his drones into action. The sound of skittering is heard thru the open door of the shell. Anyone looking may see a rat run across Icky’s legs or feet. Then the shell hatch closes. With a whoosh of air and a small cloud of snow, The beast rises and prepares to move. It is a little shaky but it looks it will hold together till the get to their destination. As the shell stands, a robotic wolf stands as well. It looks at the shell for a moment then runs off in the direction of the crash. It stops every hundred feet and looks back. IF noone is following, it will stay put OR IF someone follows, it runs another 100 ft and stops. This is repeated till at crash site or village. At the same time the aerial drone lifts off the top of icky shell and flies straight up and out of sight.




Icky listens thru his shells audio pickups. While he listens he keeps one eye on the route so he doesnt crash and the other watches the drone feeds. Once they get to the crash sight, icky and his shell spring into action. He tells the wolf drone to stop advancing and return. Once it does, Icky will order it scout a perimeter at 100 ft. Following this is the order to the aerial drone to hover and scan area. Finally, a small hatch opens on the shell and 5 rat drones drop and run off. ”alright. I got wolf on guard duty, aerial on overwatch and drones doing forensics stuff. OI am gonna watch the drones and make sure nothing sneaks up on us.” with a push of a button, ((“Is Icky. Me have wolf on perimeter. Me have fling bot watch from high, also me have rats looking for clues. “|))
The Dangerous Icky'eow

OOC Comments
Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - [dice]1d100[/dice]), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 0 mins 00 sec - 0 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 0/12 rds / MDC: 30), Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 8/8 rds; What is currently linked - Pixel/ shell )

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

M.D.C. by Location:
Head & Neck - 40 (triple if wears a helmet and armor along the neck).
Hands (2) - (L) 30 / 30 - (R) 30 / 30
Arms (2) - (L) 55 / 55 - (R) 55 / 55
Legs (4)- (front L) 115 / 115 - (Front R) 115 / 115 - (Rear L) 115 / 115 - (Rear R) 115 / 115
Main Body (without shell)- 46

Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit with a tacky hawaiian shirt, a set of mismatched homemade traveling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap with CAF harness over that. Patron grenade launcher is slung on back
User avatar
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Diomedes » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:12 pm

Notice: 32% vs 1d100 = 45 (Signs/Presence of: +30% Vampires/Undead, +20% Demons/Monsters)
JIC: 1d20 = 6, 1d100 = 60

Stats
  • T-10 Cyclops Body Armor M.D.C.: 91/100
  • M.D.C.: 275/275
  • P.P.E.: 203/268
  • Spd: 75'/action


Temporary Abilities:
  • Heart with Chains(Invulnerability) 181 M.D.C. | 39.50 min
  • Flaming Katana Dripping Blood 6d6 M.D. | 59.75 min


Sir Sergei wrote:The old man looks to Diomedes. "That could be done, but it would just be extra effort. I know where they're holed up. I just lack the numbers to make any action against them. So in the interest of getting you in motion with your mission, We can lead you to the crash site, which is on the way to the village. Then to the Village, where you can speak with the survivor if he's awakened. Then we can provide what information we have on the Brodkil's camp. This makes more sense than splitting you up and doing it all over the place. Besides I wouldn't get close to their camp with only Four of us." Ser Sergei says, and Sascha nods in agreement.


"Very well then. Let us make haste," the Undead Slayer replies to the knight.

Detect Ambush 60% vs 1d100 = 12 | Pass | Determine probable direction of attack
Intelligence 58% vs 1d100 = 26 | Pass | Evaluate the crash site
Navigation 70% vs 1d100 = 4 | Pass | Not get lost in the woods
Track People 70% vs 1d100 = 66 | Pass | Examine the tracks leading to and from the crash site
Track Animals 65% vs 1d100 = 36 | Pass | Examine the tracks leading to and from the crash site
Wilderness Survival 65% vs 1d100 = 8 | Pass | Examine the area for any other signs that some of the passengers may have escaped and are hiding nearby. (Signs of shelter)


Diomedes follows along to the right of Sir Sergei as they move area through towards the crash site. When they arrive, he lets the technical members of his team examine the wreckage. He offers a suggestion, "Perhaps there is a recording device of the flight that might give us a clue as to why the aircraft went down, malfunction or malfeasance."

The large man then begins a spiral pattern around the crash site examining the ground, wreckage, plants, and trees for information about the crash and any sort of attack afterwards. How many left the wreckage? How many attacked? Which direction did they leave?

The knight believes we can't make it to the encampment with just four us. But altogether, we number only eight. "Sir Sergei, how many are in the Brodkil's encampment? Is it just Brodkil, or a mixture of other humanoids." He listens to the answer, and asks, "You believe that four is insufficient to take them, we are only eight including yourself and good Sasha there." He nods towards the woman. "Will any of the villagers stand with us?"
Diomedes, EP Record

M.D.C.: 275
Sense Vampires: 600'
User avatar
Diomedes
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:59 am

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Faust » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:12 am

Perception: 1d100 = 91 / 29% / 39% involving plants and nature (+10% underwater and wearing bio-armor)
JIC: 1d20 = 19 / 1d100 = 4
Conditions: Sixth Sense

Faust takes the carnage in. He uses his Life Sense ability to see if there are any more survivors. I know there most likely not going to be any, at least any more hiding. Then again I have been wrong in the past. If he sense any more living entities, than he will focus and try to pinpoint their exact location. Faust will move if and when necessary.
Ser Sergei wrote:"This is where we found the man, he had hid under a fragment of wing."


When Ser Sergei point out the location of where they found the injured survivor, Faust will use his skills to ascertain any info on the enemy. He tries to figure out their numbers, what direction they came from and which way they were headed. If he learns anything he will inform the others of his discoveries. When Diomedes makes the suggestion to look for a flight recorder of some kind, Faust starts to look for a black box among the wreckage. Afterwards he turns back to Sergei. "So in which direction is this village? Have you seen any other bodies, besides the one survivor? Sorry I meant to ask earlier." Faust's expressions convey a sense of friendship and familiarity. He smiles as he finished speaking.

Skill Rolls
Intelligence 54% / 1d100 = 2 - to identify how many Brodkill there where and in which direction the were coming from(Pass)
Lore: Demons & Monsters 65% 1d100 = 10 - to help identify characteristic and habits of the Brodkil (Pass)
Basic Electronics 40% / 1d100 = 32 - to help identify a black box (Pass)
Computer Operation 50% / 1d100 = 30 - to help identify a black box (Pass)
Charm/Impress: 55% / 1d100 = 37 - to help coax more information out of Sergei (Pass)
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 50% / 1d100 = 28 - to help coax more information out of Sergei (Pass)

Life Sense
OOC Comments
All Lemurians can sense the presence of the living through their connection with nature. If given a few moments(takes one melee round/15 seconds), the Lemurian can focus his concentration to pinpoint a specific type of animal or plant within his sensing range. Of course, if the animal is hiding, he may feel that it is near, but remain unable to locate it. The presence of the undead and evil supernatural beings is like a bullhorn broadcasting the monsters' presence and general proximity. Thus, a Lemurian can feel when a vampire, zombie, other type of undead, or supernatural evil, is nearby and avoid it (or attack it). Range: 40 foot (7.6 m) radius (+5 ft.) 35% (+5%) to locate/ track/find a specific type of animal or plant, +5% when in an underwater environment. Adds a +5% bonus to the Tracking, Hunting and Identify Plants and Fruit skills when this ability is in play.
1d100 = 3 (Pass)
Faust

P.P.E.: 143/163
I.S.P.: 38/40

H.P.: 65/65
S.D.C.: 47/47

Equipment
User avatar
Faust
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:56 pm

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Consumer » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:01 am

Skill Rolls
Icky:
Pilot: Robot and Power Armor (Drive shell): Unnecessary outside of combat unless you're doing some sort of crazy stunt.
Sensory Equipment (Use aerial drone sensors): In general they sense nothing new.
Sensory Equipment (Use wolf drone sensors): In general they sense nothing new.
Diomedes:
Detect Ambush (Determine probable direction of attack): The initial attack on the aircraft likely happened from somewhere else, the minor assault on the wreckage came from the east.
Intelligence (Evaluate the crash site): Certainly a crash site, has all the proper components for one two, save any bodies.
Navigation (Not get lost in the woods): Diomedes manages to follow Ser Sergei and Sascha to the Crash Site.
Track People (Examine the tracks leading to and from the crash site): There are a surprising number of tracks leading in and out of the area, though with the near constant light snow fall, it's hard to make heads or tales of any real detail.
Track Animals (Examine the tracks leading to and from the crash site): Animals seem to be avoiding the still smoldering wreckage.
Wilderness Survival (Examine the area for any other signs that some of the passengers may have escaped and are hiding nearby. (Signs of shelter)): While Diomedes initial tracking proved less than ideal, A second sweep nets him a interesting piece of information. Someone else made it out of the crash site and presumably under their own power. He is unable to follow their tracks very far as whomever it was seems to be actively covering their tracks.
Faust:
Intelligence (To identify how many Brodkill there where and in which direction the were coming from.): With Diomedes help, Faust puts their numbers at somewhere between twelve and twenty-five, and their entrance is from the eastern direction.
Lore: Demons & Monsters (To help identify characteristic and habits of the Brodkil): Just red their write up in one of the books they're in. These are butt standard Brodkil.
Basic Electronics (To help identify a black box): If there is one, it's not on site.
Computer Operation (To help identify a black box): If there is one, it's not on site.
Charm/Impress: (To help coax more information out of Sergei): Unnecessary, but he seems amicable to the group already.
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: (To help coax more information out of Sergei): Unnecessary, but he seems amicable to the group already.


The group searches he area for clues. the obvious things to note, the aircraft was shot down with an explosive device, likely a Anti-Air missile. The next obvious observation is that a lot of Brodkil were here in the past twelve hours, likely stripping the craft of useful tech, and the remains of the crew/survivors. The not so obvious thing that is noticed is that a second person left the scene of the crash, and disappeared into the woods.

Diomedes wrote:"Perhaps there is a recording device of the flight that might give us a clue as to why the aircraft went down, malfunction or malfeasance."


Ser Sergei shrugs. "I think they were taken down with an Anti-Aircraft Missile. As for a recording device, I wouldn't even know what to look for." The old knight says while looking to his squire, who in turn shrugs as well. "Planes have recording devices?" She asks, clearly clueless to the concept.

Diomedes wrote:"Sir Sergei, how many are in the Brodkil's encampment? Is it just Brodkil, or a mixture of other humanoids." He listens to the answer, and asks, "You believe that four is insufficient to take them, we are only eight including yourself and good Sasha there." He nods towards the woman. "Will any of the villagers stand with us?"


Ser Sergei's eyebrows crease in a furrow. "By what we've observed the number changes dependent on what their raiding are doing. It could be a low as a dozen, or as high as forty, and no, the villagers will be hard pressed to help, they are farmers and trappers, not warriors." Ser Sergei says to Diomedes.

Faust wrote:"So in which direction is this village? Have you seen any other bodies, besides the one survivor? Sorry I meant to ask earlier."


"Our village is to the south a ways, and no I have not seen any other bodies from this crash site." Ser Sergei answers confidently.

Once the group is done looking over the wreckage. Ser Sergei speaks up once more. "I will lead you to our village, you can see the survivor we found for yourself and maybe your..." Ser Sergei pauses looking at Icky, a look of confusion across his brow. "Friend can repair his robot, while he's there." Ser Sergei says, obviously unfamiliar with what Icky is or even a close analog to what he is.



The trip to the village is relatively uneventful, the snow picks up a little, but with the two of them leading the way, the group makes it to the village soon enough. It isn't a large affair, built into some pre-cataclysm ruins with a few more recent log structures. A ten foot high wall of wood and scrap metal surrounds the village with a pair of watch towers on opposite sides, giving the villagers a good view of the area. While there is a commotion from the villagers uppon the groups arrival, it's more one of excitement versus fear, likely because of Ser Sergei and Sascha's presence. The major buildings that stand out seem to be a communal hall in the village's center, a General Store, and a Quonset Hut that seems to be a mechanics shop.

"Welcome to Berkow. We'll go into the main hall and see how the survivor is doing. Feel free to visit the store or the mechanic as needed." Ser Sergei pauses for a moment, looking up at Oculus. "I'm sorry my friend, but we really lack any building that is suitable to your stature. I can have food and drink brought to you though if you want to find somewhere comfortable to sit." Ser Sergei says with a look of genuine sympathy. "If you'll excuse me, I need to store my suit in the garage, it doesn't fit well through the doors here." The old knight says before walking into the garage.

A few minutes pass before he comes back out wearing a heavy wool tunic with a thick fur coat over top. Ushering the group into the Hall, they can see it's a simple affair, long tables and benches, some shelves with odds and ends. In the corner is a cot/bed with a man laying on it and a young woman, wiping his brow with a wet cloth. "Here he is."

What are your intentions?
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 1229
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Diomedes » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:51 am

Notice: 32% vs 1d100 = 63 (Signs/Presence of: +30% Vampires/Undead, +20% Demons/Monsters)
JIC: 1d20 = 2, 1d100 = 85

Stats
  • T-10 Cyclops Body Armor M.D.C.: 91/100
  • M.D.C.: 275/275
  • P.P.E.: 203/268
  • Spd: 75'/action



Diomedes shares what he has discovered, "There appears to have been one other person that evaded capture by the Brodkil. At least immediately. We can only hope that they are not severely injured. Perhaps he or she is observing us now and will follow us back to Sir Sergei's village."

The Undead Slayer nods in understanding that the villagers inability to help. "Not unexpected, Sir Sergei, hopefully the person you've found will give us an edge in information to take on the larger group."

He ponders what they've learned so far on the way to the village. Two people avoided capture, and the vehicle was hit with a missile. Brodkil are known for their willingness to use technology, was it just happen chance that they spotted a long aircraft and decided to risk attacking?

As they enter the village, Diomedes, his helmet at his side, smiles warmly at the people they see. Any pets or children that come up to him, he pauses, and crouches so he is not towering above them.

Young Woman wrote:A few minutes pass before he comes back out wearing a heavy wool tunic with a thick fur coat over top. Ushering the group into the Hall, they can see it's a simple affair, long tables and benches, some shelves with odds and ends. In the corner is a cot/bed with a man laying on it and a young woman, wiping his brow with a wet cloth. "Here he is."


"Hello, my name is Diomedes," he holds out his hand to the woman to shake, "Thank you for your ministrations to this man. What injuries does he have and what is his current condition?"

He kneels next to the man in the cot and if he is awake says, "Friend, my companions and I were sent by CPT Kreuger of the New German Republic in Frieburg to find you. Can you tell me what happened?"
Diomedes, EP Record

M.D.C.: 275
Sense Vampires: 600'
User avatar
Diomedes
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:59 am

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Oculus » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:06 am

JIC: 1d20 = 161d100 = 82
Perc: 24% / 1d100 = 61

Intelligence -- 44% / 1d100 = 27(Survey of the crash sight for signs of numbers and methods in enemy strategy.)

Surveying the site of the crash and taking in Diomedes claim that additional survivors may have escaped as well, Oculus nods though there is little he can do to find such an individual himself. Turning away to follow Ser Sergei away once they depart for the village Oculus tells Diomedes,”Could what you have found be for the village rescued man and not another? Can you track them?” Glancing back the giant considers,"If a second did survive, I wonder what they know of the attackers numbers?"

Arriving Oculus nods at Sergei’s apology for a lack of accommodations as the giant answers,”Do not worry as only frigid rain brings me to bother under the canopy of the sky.” Looking up he half smiles as his eye crosses the horizon and the clouds before meeting Sergei once more,”A warm fire and a place for my Canibri to rest will suffice. She will be the stone to my back as I rest with her.”
As Sergei retreats to remove his armor the Scathach Oculus reaches into his bag and pulls out all of medicine of enchanted ash.

On the man’s return the giants platter of a hand proffers the materials for the rescued man’s benefit saying,”Two methods in these. A tea for injury, a salve to the same though for maimed digits or extremity.” Handing them over he nods inquiring,”I would speak with your healer when their care is done.”

Finding a place to settle with Canibri the druid focuses on preparing to make more Ash medicine as he meditates.
Oculus
Impervious to Lightning/electricity(Including MDC magic and electricity; no damage).
Resistant to energy (including MDC psionic versions of laser, fire, etc; half damage).

Horror Factor: 11
Nightvision 60'' (see in total darkness).

--------------
Health: 60/60 MDC
Armor: None
Weapon: M-30 Dual Energy Rifle(large) --
(+1 to hit; laser beam targeting)
Magazine E-clip: 60/60 (Self charge:(1/1: 1 Particle or 4 Laser)
• Range: Particle Beam: 2.000' / Laser Beam: 3,000'
• Damage: Particle Beam: 1d4x10+6 MD / Laser Beam: 4d6 MD
User avatar
Oculus
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:19 pm
Location: lwhiting01

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Icky'Eow » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:31 am

JIC D20 1d20 = 20
JIC D100 1d100 = 55
Perc: 62% 1d100 = 61 (+30 to detect surprise attacks and to find salvage)
Init: 1d20+2 = 10

Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - 1d100 = 75)

PPE: 52 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 73 / 79 (at end of this post)

Powers used - n/a
Object Read (6)
Range: Touch; Duration: Varies, usually 2d6 min; Save: None; Base skill: Impression 62%(+2%), Images: 54%, Present: 44%

Create Steel (68)
Range: 10 feet. Duration: Permanent.
Caster can recycle metal scraps to become usable material.
Spell will sort and create piles of refined material of scraps.
• 100 lbs/level (200 S.D.C./100 lbs)
• M.D. Steel can be recycled at 10 lbs/level (15 M.D./10 lbs)

Mechanics Tool Chest: Tools offer +10% bonus to skill checks.
Telemechanics (10)
Range: By touch or up to 5 feet away. Duration : 10 minutes (+2 minutes/level). Saving Throw: None.
skill knowledge is equal to an 88% skill proficiency and applies to all aspects of the machine, its operation, repair, special codes, programing, etc.


Skills:
Pilot: Robot and Power Armor 56% / 1d100 = 52 - drive shell
Sensory Equipment 50% / 1d100 = 50 - use aerial drone sensors
Sensory Equipment 50% / 1d100 = 66 - - use wolf drone sensors
Field Armorer & Munitions Expert 65% / 1d100 = 45
General Repair and Maintenance 65%/ 1d100 = 49
Jury-Rig 55% / 1d100 = 60
Recycle 65% / 1d100 = 77
Salvage 65% / 1d100 = 68
Sensory Equipment 50% / 1d100 = 12
(EP) Electrical Engineer 40% / 1d100 = 59
(EP) Fanatic Robophile 63% / 1d100 = 55
Mechanical Engineer 40% / 1d100 = 17

Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit, a set of mismatched homemade travelling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap, CAF harness over that with a tacky Hawaiian shirt over it all

POST -
As the team follows the new pair to the crash, icky has the drones on recon. ”I miss the ocean. The surface is cold, damp, and makes me sluggish. I want warm currents and fresh fish.” He tries to relax and keep one eye on the recon feeds, and the other on the scenery as they walk.

Upon reaching the crash site, Icky immediately sets the drones on perimeter watch and let the rats out to see what they can find. When Dio makes his suggestion, Icky clicks in excitement ((“Me Look.”)) He climbs out of his shell and wanders amongst the wreckage. He uses his skills, the rats, and a little magic and psi to check the wreckage for as much info as he can gather.

After a few minutes, Icky huffs in frustration and waves his arms and squeaks a bunch, activating his Telemechanics. When done, he reaches down and touches a piece of the wreckage. As he does so, he also uses object read. ”Maybe the wreckage can tell me what happened.” He gathers his thoughts and lets the vision happen.

As the visions fade, Icky takes a moment to let this mind clear, then casts create steel to put the wreckage into piles of salvaged materials. ((As per spell - 500 lbs total.)) With the schematics in his mind, he looks for the recording device. Seeing the others look around as well, He concentrates on the wreckage and finding some answers.





Once the team makes it to the village, Icky takes the salvaged bits right to the mechanic, and startstochitter and squeak. ((OHHH!! Me go see. Maybe him trade so Me can repair shell.”)) He heads over and waits till he is seen.
The Dangerous Icky'eow

OOC Comments
Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - [dice]1d100[/dice]), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 0 mins 00 sec - 0 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 0/12 rds / MDC: 30), Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 8/8 rds; What is currently linked - Pixel/ shell )

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

M.D.C. by Location:
Head & Neck - 40 (triple if wears a helmet and armor along the neck).
Hands (2) - (L) 30 / 30 - (R) 30 / 30
Arms (2) - (L) 55 / 55 - (R) 55 / 55
Legs (4)- (front L) 115 / 115 - (Front R) 115 / 115 - (Rear L) 115 / 115 - (Rear R) 115 / 115
Main Body (without shell)- 46

Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit with a tacky hawaiian shirt, a set of mismatched homemade traveling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap with CAF harness over that. Patron grenade launcher is slung on back
User avatar
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Ganon Adalrik » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:34 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 67 / 85% to Perception Rolls, +20% to Perception for Technology, +10% to Perception while using drones

OOC Comments
15+3/lvl, Int+10, EP +25%, Bionic Hearing +15%, Combat Computer +5% (Following bonuses in Power Armor or NGR Mechanic Night Vision: +15% at night only, Multi-Optic (3 or more optic features): +15%, Motion Detector: +5%, Radar: +5%


D20 JiC: 1d20 = 19/ D100 JiC: 1d100 = 74

Robot Electronics 80% / 1d100 = 29 Evaluate Icky shell for repair and begin repairs
Mechanical Engineer 75% / 1d100 = 45 Evaluate Icky shell for repair and begin repairs
Robot Mechanics 70% / 1d100 = 23 Evaluate Icky shell for repair and begin repairs
Vehicle Armorer 80% / 1d100 = 70 Evaluate Icky shell for repair and begin repairs
Invoke Trust: 75% (90% vs. armed forces) / 1d100 = 17 To ease our new friends possible distrust and to open more doors.

A wisp of smoke rises from the wreckage while Ganon reminisces at its gentle spiral into the sky, Always after you find smoke. You can sometimes have wounded, sometimes dead, and even sometimes, no one hurt after a battle. However, there is always smoke. he thinks weary of fighting. It is what he does though as an NGR soldier. There is always another monster, another battle, and more wisps of smoke.

Turning away he greats the would-be rescuer’s though they were not really needed. It’s like the crewman that shows up after all the repairs are done and helps clean up some tools and pats himself on the back for a job well done. It galls him really that they could even insinuate they helped. Nevertheless, Ganon smiles, they have one of their people and he knows they need them now. Pride only gets you dead. ”Thank you for the help. I think we had it but worse has happened in the last few shots of a fight and I am glad for the end of it. Please do take us to our man. We have questions for him.” Ganon says as politely as he can muster.

When Ganon arrives at the village and is offered the garage he will see to beginning the repairs and then checking on the man once he has estimated the time to repair everything.

[Sorry I have missed so much.]
Stabshauptmann Ganon Adalrik
Languages: N:Euro,Techno-Can
P.P.E.: 8/8 | H.P.: 24/24 | S.D.C.: 27/27
ImageImage
User avatar
Ganon Adalrik
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:30 pm
Location: Eurasia

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Consumer » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:33 am

Black Top and Black Box

Weather & Info wrote:Time: Day one; 9:21:00 pm (20 minutes have passed since previous post)
Weather: 28 degrees with a light flurry.
Location: Poland (Snowy Woods).


Main Hall

Diomedes wrote:"There appears to have been one other person that evaded capture by the Brodkil. At least immediately. We can only hope that they are not severely injured. Perhaps he or she is observing us now and will follow us back to Sir Sergei's village."


Ser Sergei shrugs and looks to Sascha who nods and leaves the main hall. "That was something we missed in our search, Sascha will go and investigate further." The old man says as he finds somewhere to sit.

Diomedes wrote:"Not unexpected, Sir Sergei, hopefully the person you've found will give us an edge in information to take on the larger group."


"I admire your optimism." The old man says, obviously not believing that will be the case.

Diomedes wrote:"Hello, my name is Diomedes," he holds out his hand to the woman to shake, "Thank you for your ministrations to this man. What injuries does he have and what is his current condition?"


The young woman looks up at Diomedes, who stands a full head taller than her. She takes his hand and returns the shake. She doesn't seem to understand what Diomedes is saying though and says something in what Diomedes can only guess is native Polish. Ser Sergei responds back, and she speaks once more. "She says he has burns and broken bones and has been in and out of consciousness for the past several hours." Ser Sergei translates for the young woman.

Diomedes wrote:"Friend, my companions and I were sent by CPT Kreuger of the New German Republic in Frieburg to find you. Can you tell me what happened?"


While Diomedes would likely love to talk to this man, he doesn't seem conscious at the moment. "Maybe you can talk to him in the morning?" Ser Sergei suggests.


Just outside the Main Hall

Oculus wrote:Arriving Oculus nods at Sergei’s apology for a lack of accommodations as the giant answers,”Do not worry as only frigid rain brings me to bother under the canopy of the sky.” Looking up he half smiles as his eye crosses the horizon and the clouds before meeting Sergei once more,”A warm fire and a place for my Canibri to rest will suffice. She will be the stone to my back as I rest with her.”


Ser Sergei nods. "That can be aranged." Severl young men from the village bring wood to create a sizeable fire for them, but a normal sized one for Oculus.

Oculus wrote:”Two methods in these. A tea for injury, a salve to the same though for maimed digits or extremity.” Handing them over he nods inquiring,”I would speak with your healer when their care is done.”


"While useful, it won't be necessary. Our healer is a wonder worker herself, using the powers of her mind to heal the wounded man. I can bring her out once she's done, but I will have to likely translate for the two of you as she only speaks Polish." Ser Sergei says politely. If insisted on, he'll take the Ash and bring it to her.

Garage

Icky's Psychic Investigation
Needs a rolls for Object Read, and Telemechanics. Just be mindful. ~Consumer

Telemechanics: This is a really old plane that has been rebuilt more times than Icky can count. He has a mental image of the plane's schematics, though at the moment they're a bit skewed as the plane is torn to pieces. Somewhere over the intervening centuries the Black Box was removed and never replaced.

Object Read: Images: Icky is subjected to several centuries of fractured memories from the life of the aircraft. It looks like a madman pieced together the film reel he's watching, and in the end it just leaves Icky Confused.


Ganon and Icky make their way into the Barn that is the villages mechanic's shop. To Ganon, it is almost the most primitive backwoods collection of tools and equipment he's had the unfortunate pleasure to see, while to Icky, it is pretty normal. The group does see that there are a few modern pieces of equipment, that would make it possible for someone to work on High Density materials.

How long are you willing to work on the armor without proper rest? ~Consumer
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 1229
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Diomedes » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:40 am

Notice: 32% vs 1d100 = 98 (Signs/Presence of: +30% Vampires/Undead, +20% Demons/Monsters)
JIC: 1d20 = 11, 1d100 = 17

Stats
  • T-10 Cyclops Body Armor M.D.C.: 91/100
  • M.D.C.: 275/275
  • P.P.E.: 203/268
  • Spd: 75'/action



Field Armorer & Munitions Export 70% vs 1d100 = 78 | Fail |Examine/clean up reclaimed weapons and armor
Basic Mechanics 50% vs 1d100 = 3 | Pass | Examine/clean up reclaimed weapons and armor
Computer Operation 55% vs 1d100 = 78 | Fail | Examine/clean up reclaimed weapons and armor
Charm/Impress 45% vs 1d100 = 56 | Fail | Make friends


With the survivor still unconscious, but apparently stable, there isn't much for Diomedes to do but wait. The healing magic that I have may assist, but probably won't make much of a difference at this point.


He says to the group outside, "He's alive, but unconscious. If I understand this village's healer, there's not much more to do but wait, possibly in the morning. At this point, get some rest, talk to the villagers if you can, and look to your equipment if any repairs are needed."

He returns to the truck and begins looking at the items they were able to salvage from the bandits. Whatever weaponry carried by the people on the aircraft is likely better maintained than what the bandits may have been able to scavenge in the past, so it should be relatively easy to tell if they were the same group that downed the vehicle in the first place.

He then triages the items into working and not working and works on cleaning the working items. He heads over to the garage to find items that he can use to clean and care for the working items. If it looks like any of his teammates or the local blacksmith/mechanic needs help in the form of brute strength, he readily gets up to hold or move things as requested.

If/when asked to join the villagers in an evening meal, he does so happily. If communicating in Euro is still a problem, he activates his Eye of Knowledge Tattoo (15 PPE, 75 min) to bridge the communication gap, but otherwise resting in the evening so he can recover the energy he spent earlier in the day during the battle.

In the morning, he returns to the village healer and the wounded man to find out if he is awake and can tell him what happened.
Diomedes, EP Record

M.D.C.: 275
Sense Vampires: 600'
User avatar
Diomedes
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:59 am

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Faust » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:56 am

Perception: 1d100 = 44 / 29% / 39% involving plants and nature (+10% underwater and wearing bio-armor)
JIC: 1d20 = 5 / 1d100 = 74
Conditions: Sixth Sense

Faust remains quite silent during their time in the main hall. Upon exiting, his thoughts are broken up when Diomedes speaks. Ugh! I hate it when I zone out like that. Did I miss something important? What did the survivor say? Well, too late now. Better just keep going like nothing happened. "So, I do like the thought of some rest but do you think if there are any more survivors we should be making some effort to try and rescue them? Or are we waiting to see if we can get some more information out our man here? Too bad none of us can dip in to his mind and "see" what he saw. My powers are fairly limited. It's the waiting that's the worst. Next time let's try not and walk into an ambush, like that again." Faust looks up at the muscle clad man with a look of concern on his face.
Faust

P.P.E.: 143/163
I.S.P.: 38/40

H.P.: 65/65
S.D.C.: 47/47

Equipment
User avatar
Faust
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:56 pm

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Diomedes » Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:42 am

(rolls carried)

Faust wrote:"So, I do like the thought of some rest but do you think if there are any more survivors we should be making some effort to try and rescue them? Or are we waiting to see if we can get some more information out our man here? Too bad none of us can dip in to his mind and "see" what he saw. My powers are fairly limited. It's the waiting that's the worst. Next time let's try not and walk into an ambush, like that again." Faust looks up at the muscle clad man with a look of concern on his face.


Diomedes puts a reassuring hand on Faust's shoulder and says, "The time here is not wasted. I, too, wish to proceed and find the other survivors, however, we need this village's help. Sir Sergei and his stalwart companion, Sasha, know this land and it's foes more than we do. They've shown they are compassionate by caring for the man they found. That ambush was telling about the skills of our new team, I suspect we may have still won without the timely assistance, but the cost would have been more dear. Icky'Eow's...shell, yes that's what he called it. It has taken severe damage."

The Undead Slayer turns, standing next to Faust as they look out over the village. The sounds of excited chittering and banging coming from the mechanics shop. Oculus caring for his large beast. Ganon checking his own armor and pointing and commenting to Icky'Eow on his work. Kelly wandering around looking at the various plants. "It is odd that the NGR would entrust this group with a mission of such importance. They have proven they are no cowards after standing with us in the lair of that foul Necromancer and Blood Mage, but we are an eclectic group at best. Having a psychic on the team would be helpful, but we have what we have." Inwardly, Diomedes can't help but think, Why is Icky'Eow here so far from the ocean? Why is Kelly here in the middle of the wilderness? Why is Ganon detached from his military? Why did CPT Krueger recruit these individuals and ourselves...the obvious answer is to deal with problems she can't. A hint of a grimace crosses Diomedes' face for a moment, before, his usual cheerful countenance returns.

"Tomorrow, hopefully the man will be awake and can answer our questions. In any event, we will press Sir Sergei to lead us to the Brodkil encampment. My thoughts are that Ganon and Icky'Eow send in the smaller drones to scout and provide a real-time image of the activity there. Then perhaps we can arrange a distraction to pull the Brodkil out of the area while I, at least, go in and rescue what prisoners they still have. What magic, friend Faust, do you have, do you think might be useful to support such a plan?"
Diomedes, EP Record

M.D.C.: 275
Sense Vampires: 600'
User avatar
Diomedes
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:59 am

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Faust » Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:36 am

( Rolls Carried Over )

Diomedes wrote:
"The time here is not wasted. I, too, wish to proceed and find the other survivors, however, we need this village's help. Sir Sergei and his stalwart companion, Sasha, know this land and it's foes more than we do. They've shown they are compassionate by caring for the man they found. That ambush was telling about the skills of our new team, I suspect we may have still won without the timely assistance, but the cost would have been more dear. Icky'Eow's...shell, yes that's what he called it. It has taken severe damage."

"Tomorrow, hopefully the man will be awake and can answer our questions. In any event, we will press Sir Sergei to lead us to the Brodkil encampment. My thoughts are that Ganon and Icky'Eow send in the smaller drones to scout and provide a real-time image of the activity there. Then perhaps we can arrange a distraction to pull the Brodkil out of the area while I, at least, go in and rescue what prisoners they still have. What magic, friend Faust, do you have, do you think might be useful to support such a plan?"


When Diomedes places a hand on Faust's shoulder, Faust responds with a heart warming smile. "Ah, so just for clarification, I didn't mean to imply that we are wasting time here. I just was trying to see if you had a plan already, that's all. And yes, our price would have been a lot steeper had the two of them not shown up." Faust pauses for a brief moment when a bit grimace shows up on Diomedes. Trying not to react, he continues on. "Yes, let's hope that he has a speedy recovery. Sending the drones ahead of us is an excellent idea. Anything in real time is better than reviewing later. A diversion is always reliable plan. Unfortunately the only magic I have that could be useful in that manner are invisibility, shadow meld and possibly chameleon. The majority of mine are meant for me to sneak in somewhere, do something and then sneak back out. You know a thought just came to me. What If i sneak in , we use the drones as a lure and then pincer attack them, possible from three vantage points. Well depending on the Intel we gather. That sound good?"
Faust

P.P.E.: 143/163
I.S.P.: 38/40

H.P.: 65/65
S.D.C.: 47/47

Equipment
User avatar
Faust
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:56 pm

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Icky'Eow » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:26 am

JIC D20 1d20 = 1
JIC D100 1d100 = 24
Perc: 62% 1d100 = 67 (+30 to detect surprise attacks and to find salvage)
Init: 1d20+2 = 3

Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - 1d100 = 7)

PPE: 52 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 68 / 79 (at end of this post)

Powers used - n/a

Skills used: note: Mechanics Tool Chest: Tools offer +10% bonus to skill checks.
Field Armorer & Munitions Expert 65% / 1d100 = 60
General Repair and Maintenance 65%/ 1d100 = 94
Jury-Rig 55% / 1d100 = 50

CPR Krueger note
I cleaned up this post because the formatting errors and some of the skills/powers used were not valid and I know you don't have a laptop right now and it's difficult for you to post.
The skills below were rolled by accident and not used, but preserved for integrity and because it's cleaner to remove them from the main body of the post:
Recycle 65% / 1d100 = 51
Salvage 65% / 1d100 = 71
Sensory Equipment 50% / 1d100 = 29
(EP) Electrical Engineer 40% / 1d100 = 10
(EP) Fanatic Robophile 63% / 1d100 = 31
Mechanical Engineer 40% / 1d100 = 63


Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit, a set of mismatched homemade travelling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap, CAF harness over that with a tacky Hawaiian shirt over it all

POST -

Garage
Icky shakes his head as he recalls the visions of this plane`s history. I don't get it. After this long, this thing should be in a museum, not in the air. How did it survive this long? I WILL FIGURE IT OUT.” More chittering and squeaking as icky pulls out his ever present handheld computer and ”downloads” them quickly, before he forgets. He will then tell his computer to assemble them into a proper order. ”Once that is complete, I can start to work out how this thing survived.” He looks at the pieces again.

Icky will start the repairs to his shell. He will not work past 10 pm… even junk crabs need thier rest.. Next morning continue repairs
The Dangerous Icky'eow

OOC Comments
Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - [dice]1d100[/dice]), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 0 mins 00 sec - 0 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 0/12 rds / MDC: 30), Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 8/8 rds; What is currently linked - Pixel/ shell )

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

M.D.C. by Location:
Head & Neck - 40 (triple if wears a helmet and armor along the neck).
Hands (2) - (L) 30 / 30 - (R) 30 / 30
Arms (2) - (L) 55 / 55 - (R) 55 / 55
Legs (4)- (front L) 115 / 115 - (Front R) 115 / 115 - (Rear L) 115 / 115 - (Rear R) 115 / 115
Main Body (without shell)- 46

Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit with a tacky hawaiian shirt, a set of mismatched homemade traveling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap with CAF harness over that. Patron grenade launcher is slung on back
User avatar
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Ganon Adalrik » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:27 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 18 / 85% to Perception Rolls, +20% to Perception for Technology, +10% to Perception while using drones
OOC Comments
15+3/lvl, Int+10, EP +25%, Bionic Hearing +15%, Combat Computer +5% (Following bonuses in Power Armor or NGR Mechanic Night Vision: +15% at night only, Multi-Optic (3 or more optic features): +15%, Motion Detector: +5%, Radar: +5%

D20 JiC: 1d20 = 10/ D100 JiC: 1d100 = 99

Robot Electronics 80% / 1d100 = 60 Evaluate Icky shell for repair and begin repairs
Robot Mechanics 70% / 1d100 = 33 Evaluate Icky shell for repair and begin repairs
Weapons Engineer 75% / 1d100 = 49 Evaluate Icky shell for repair and begin repairs
Weapons Systems 80%/ 1d100 = 39 Evaluate Icky shell for repair and begin repairs
Electrical Engineer 85%/ 1d100 = 72 Evaluate Icky shell for repair and begin repairs
Mechanical Engineer 75% / 1d100 = 27 Evaluate Icky shell for repair and begin repairs
Vehicle Armorer 80% / 1d100 = 85 Evaluate Icky shell for repair and begin repairs
Optic Systems 75% / 1d100 = 46 Evaluate Icky shell for repair and begin repairs
Sensory Equipment 75%/ 1d100 = 83 Evaluate Icky shell for repair and begin repairs
Computer Operation 80% / 1d100 = 87 Evaluate Icky shell for repair and begin repairs
Computer Repair 70% / 1d100 = 60 Evaluate Icky shell for repair and begin repairs
Basic Electronics 80% / 1d100 = 20 Evaluate Icky shell for repair and begin repairs
Basic Mechanics 80% / 1d100 = 40 Evaluate Icky shell for repair and begin repairs
Jury-Rig 95% / 1d100 = 11 Evaluate Icky shell for repair and begin repairs

The shop is definitely well below the standards Ganon is used to, At least this is better than working out in the elements. he thinks as the shops smell of rust and oil assault his nostrils. Or perhaps some fresh air wouldn’t be so bad. he thinks holding a hand to his face pantomiming to the awful smell.

”Well Icky, ready to fix that thing?” Ganon asks pointing to the gaping holes in his shell. ”I probably can patch that up pretty quickly but it won’t be pretty. We can work on aesthetics later.” Ganon says considering how large or a patch he can manage to cut out and spot-weld into the hole.

I suppose I should get out of this thing to help Icky.Ganon thinks flicking a finger across the PA consoles beginning his dismount procedures. With a groan of stiffness, he climbs out the PA’s open hatch thinking he must look like a snail just as it would to doff its own shell. Well that is a thought.

”Icky, I feel like a slug climbing out of its shell.” Ganon jokes. Pulling off his helmet to get some air he considers whether he should take the rest of his armor off. It seems pretty safe here but it’s probably wiser to at least keep the rest on for now. he decides.

”Alright Icky let's get to it.” Ganon says dragging his toolbox out of his PA storage compartment.

[Ganon will patch the major damage to Icky armor and get at least 4-5 hours sleep. No major sleep debt has been incurred. Ganon has a special ability to add 10% to max mdc of the armor he works on. If he has some time, he will work on increasing Icky’s suits speed 20% as well giving him more maneuverability overall.]
Last edited by Ganon Adalrik on Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stabshauptmann Ganon Adalrik
Languages: N:Euro,Techno-Can
P.P.E.: 8/8 | H.P.: 24/24 | S.D.C.: 27/27
ImageImage
User avatar
Ganon Adalrik
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:30 pm
Location: Eurasia

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Oculus » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:00 am

JIC: 1d20 = 91d100 = 63
Perc: 24% / 1d100 = 3

Language: Euro -- 74% / 1d100 = 81

Looking from the fire built for him and the one the villagers made for themselves Oculus wonders at the disparity in the fire sizes,”Hmmm, their’s larger and his smaller...” He would have helped after all in collecting the wood and building it. His intent merely to inform Serge that his needs were but the simple ones of shelter and warmth, not a request they act on his behalf.

Shaking his head, the cyclops goes to the wood and begins to hew from branches, leaving the main trunk alone coppicing the trees. Especially if his eye notices any trees so managed the same. Making several trips for enough to manage the night with several arm loads he lays them to the side where the villagers made their own larger fire.
Nodding and with a questioning hand he inquires to sit among them and to add his effort to their fire before he introduces himself his voice sounding not unlike the falling branches and wood he had just laid down to the side,”I am Fulger Dé Brighid Taranaich.” Nodding he continues,”Scathach druid of the Isle’s I am called here by the name Oculus.”

Gesturing to Canibri where two casks are tied Oculus states,”The night is cold and the fire warms us without. If you would be warmed on the inside, there is beer and wine to be shared.” Rocks being rolled together as the sound of Oculus' kind laughter he trades,"That for stories as your goodly folk may know, is all I ask."
Oculus
Impervious to Lightning/electricity(Including MDC magic and electricity; no damage).
Resistant to energy (including MDC psionic versions of laser, fire, etc; half damage).

Horror Factor: 11
Nightvision 60'' (see in total darkness).

--------------
Health: 60/60 MDC
Armor: None
Weapon: M-30 Dual Energy Rifle(large) --
(+1 to hit; laser beam targeting)
Magazine E-clip: 60/60 (Self charge:(1/1: 1 Particle or 4 Laser)
• Range: Particle Beam: 2.000' / Laser Beam: 3,000'
• Damage: Particle Beam: 1d4x10+6 MD / Laser Beam: 4d6 MD
User avatar
Oculus
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:19 pm
Location: lwhiting01

Next

Return to Eurasia Adventure Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron