Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Kelly Kellogg » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:49 am

Perception 66*%: 1d100:
1

JIC d20: 1d20:
18

JIC d100: 1d100:
34


Save vs. Magic (requested by GM): 6 EP CRITICAL SUCCESSES

*-5% for needing a fix included

Prudence takes a single half step, lining up to fire over Icky's left side, and puts two laser holes into the face of the dude in the blood covered robes, preferably while he is still talking. Okay, I've walked into the final scene of the slasher film. Jason Vorheez is indestructible, the mummy is already dead. Stop talking and die, nazi dude.

Initiative: 1d20:
7


A1-A2: Called shot to the head on the jacketed fellow Strike: EP CRITICAL SUCCESS Damage: 5d6:
1, 1, 4, 5, 2
x2= 26
A3-A4: Called shot to the head on the jacketed fellow (masked fellow if jacketed fellow is gone) Strike: EP CRITICAL SUCCESS Damage: 5d6:
6, 6, 4, 1, 3
x2= 40

Defensive actions: Kelly is using Icky as something like 90% cover, so no dodges or parries
Do Not PM this account. PM Tyrannosapiens Rex.

Dear Prudence, won't you come out to play?

OOC Comments
Charm/Impress: 25%
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 55%
P.P.E.: 4
H.P.: 13
S.D.C.: 21
User avatar
Kelly Kellogg
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:46 am

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Icky'Eow » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:44 pm

JIC D20  1d20-2 = 10:
12

JIC D100 1d20-2 = 17:
19

Perc:  62% 1d100-10 = 16:
26
 (+30 to detect surprise attacks and to find salvage)

Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - 1d100:
26
 ), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur:3 mins 00 sec - 79 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 9/12 rds / MDC: 30), Sensor Pod: Sensory Equipment 45% 1d100:
97
/, Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 5/8 rds; What is currently linked at the beginning of the post - sensor pod / Pixel/ M-90 rifle)/ Outside their shell, they can prowl at 64% 1d100:
53
/
M-90 "Beach Stormer": 
OOC Comments
Humanoids who are less than 12 ft tall and/or have a PS of 24 to 30 have a -7 strike on all attacks.
Range on Dry Land: 4000 ft
Mega-Damage on Dry Land: Ion-Pulse: 1d6x10+10 / LAWS launcher 1d6x10 MD / vibro bayonet 3d6 md / Note: LAWS can fire mini missiles or torpedoes 
Payload: Ion-Pulse: 25 shots long clip / LAWS: 12 rd magazine



Icky is terrified: -2 to all d20 rolls and -10% to all skill checks. FACTORED IN


Icky hoists his BIG rifle and carries it easily, but as he checks it..it is apparent it is a little too large for him to use effectively. But the little guy has heart. As the group heads down the stairs, Icky starts making quiet noises, and his moustache and antenna start twitching.
”This is crazy. I fix gear normally, but here I am hunting a necromancer.” There is a gleam in his eye as he shrugs his shoulders and moves into the chamber. Then a one more squeak as he links with his rifle.

As the others move in combat positions, Icky stays in front of Kelly. ((“Stay behind. Stay safe. Me protect. Me cast protect magic.”)) With a squeak and a couple chirps he fires off his own magic. First, casts Armor of Ithan (10) on Kelly, then with a quick casting of Mystic Fulcrum (5) to prep for combat. Once the others have begun there assault, Icky joins in. With the help of his magic, Icky hoists and fires the rifle without issue.

APM: 3 (6 if technology is being used)
Initiative: 1d20+2 = 3:
1

Strike with M-90: 1d20+1 = 6:
5
; Damage: [dice]1d6*10+10[/dice]
Strike with M-90: 1d20+1 = 10:
9
; Damage: [dice]1d6*10+10[/dice]
Strike with M-90: 1d20+1 = 4:
3
; Damage: [dice]1d6*10+10[/dice]
Strike with M-90: 1d20+1 = 20:
19
; Damage: [dice]1d6*10+10[/dice]

Contingency Actions if any enemy gets close
Strike with M-90 bayonet: 1d20+3 = 18:
15
strike; Damage: 3d6:
1, 2, 4

Strike with M-90 bayonet: 1d20+3 = 13:
10
strike; Damage: 3d6:
3, 6, 6


Contingency Dodge (No dodge, just parries)
Contingency Parry with M-90 bayonet (if something can't be Dodged; +4) 4d20:
4, 10, 15, 6


Contingency Save Vs Magic (+1): 6d20:
9, 7, 19, 17, 17, 3
The Dangerous Icky'eow

OOC Comments
Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - [dice]1d100[/dice]), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 0 mins 00 sec - 0 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 0/12 rds / MDC: 30), Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 8/8 rds; What is currently linked - Pixel/ shell )

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

M.D.C. by Location:
Head & Neck - 40 (triple if wears a helmet and armor along the neck).
Hands (2) - (L) 30 / 30 - (R) 30 / 30
Arms (2) - (L) 55 / 55 - (R) 55 / 55
Legs (4)- (front L) 115 / 115 - (Front R) 115 / 115 - (Rear L) 115 / 115 - (Rear R) 115 / 115
Main Body (without shell)- 46

Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit with a tacky hawaiian shirt, a set of mismatched homemade traveling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap with CAF harness over that. Patron grenade launcher is slung on back
User avatar
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Oculus » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:47 am

JIC: 1d20:
20
1d100:
36

Perc: 24% / 1d100:
74

Magic Save: 1d20+4 = 20:
16
1d20+4 = 15:
11
1d20+4 = 22:
18

Moving beside Old Magnus so named Ironside, Oculus steps with a grating crush of gravel and stone underfoot as he readies his axe before him, speaking to Magnus as well as answering the necromancer,"Let us teach him that his evil ways are no game."

The druid's eye wavers from being fixed upon the undead creature and the necromancer for which he wished to end most. His instincts told him that the dark master would end the magic he wielded it by, yet he felt as if it would be a trading mortal blows. An axe to one's neck to cleave your enemies shield and shoulder was not a worthy decision.

In this Magnus felt as the ancient master to Oculus' experiences, that wisdom was leaving the challenge to the skilled. Giving word to action Oculus steps before Magnus growling,"Dispense your lesson to the dark one, I shall shield you from this monstrosity and see it destroyed."

---
Note: Oculus does not have much in resources on him this fight, so he is particularly inflexible in direct combat at this time.

Actions: 5
Init: 1d20+1 = 16:
15

#1:Covers Magnus, oculus defends against the mummy: Attack: 1d20+2 = 14:
12
/ Parry: 1d20+5 = 18:
13

#2 Covers Magnus, oculus defends against the mummy: Attack: 1d20+2 = 5:
3
/ Parry: 1d20+5 = 17:
12

#3 Covers Magnus, oculus defends against the mummy: Attack: 1d20+2 = 18:
16
/ Parry: 1d20+5 = 11:
6

#4 Covers Magnus, oculus defends against the mummy: Attack: 1d20+2 = 13:
11
/ Parry: 1d20+5 = 18:
13

#5 Covers Magnus, oculus defends against the mummy: Attack: 1d20+2 = 17:
15
/ Parry: 1d20+5 = 9:
4
Oculus
Impervious to Lightning/electricity(Including MDC magic and electricity; no damage).
Resistant to energy (including MDC psionic versions of laser, fire, etc; half damage).

Horror Factor: 11
Nightvision 60'' (see in total darkness).

--------------
Health: 60/60 MDC
Armor: None
Weapon: M-30 Dual Energy Rifle(large) --
(+1 to hit; laser beam targeting)
Magazine E-clip: 60/60 (Self charge:(1/1: 1 Particle or 4 Laser)
• Range: Particle Beam: 2.000' / Laser Beam: 3,000'
• Damage: Particle Beam: 1d4x10+6 MD / Laser Beam: 4d6 MD
User avatar
Oculus
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:19 pm
Location: lwhiting01

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Consumer » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:26 pm

Information wrote: Date: 04/07/2395 (109 PA)
Time: 2:45:00 PM
Weather (Exterior): Foggy, High of 11°C (52°F), Low of 4°C (40°F) with moderate winds (27 kph (17 mph)).
Weather (Interior): Humid, with near constant temperature of 11°C (52°F)
Lighting: Rail Tunnel: None. Inside the bunker: Dim, -10% to Perception checks due to poor lighting.
Note on Ceiling Height: 6.096 m tall (20') unless otherwise noted)



Faust begins casting a slightly complex spell. Meanwhile the Necromancer known as The Nightwraith casts a much quicker spell with a harsh word. The area is filled with a sickly sweet smell of rotten meat and decay, causing both Faust and Ick to begin retching. Diomedes charges the masked man and strikes a blow that he parries at the last second with a dark bladed knife. Oculus moves behind Ol'Magnus and prepares to keep the man safe. The mummy moves over and swings a bandaged hand at Diomedes who barely parries the blow. The masked blood soaked man, pulls a small jar of blood from a pouch and speaks a few short words in Demongoggian, Ol'Magnus screams and collapses to the ground clutching his torso. Kelly takes aim at the blood covered humanoid. icky quickly casts armor of Ithan on Kelly.

Faust finishes his incantation and a pall falls over the Mummy, who doesn't seem to care. The Nightwraith begins a more complicated spell, its language twisted and dark. Diomedes tries to strike the masked mage and finds his blow parried once more. Oculus crouches near Ol'Magnus to see what is wrong, but can only see that the man is in pain (No First Aid Skills). The Mummy again tries to strike Diomedes, but doesn't even come close to the undead hunter. The masked man makes a quick cut across his own torso while uttering a verse in demongoggian, once the last syllable is uttered he snaps his fingers, but nothing seems to happen. Ol'Magnus continues to scream in pain. Kelly fires hitting her target square in the face mask, which shatters like porcelain leaving a beautiful human males face to view, though his dark eyes are filled with cruelty. Icky cast mystic Fulcrum.

Faust activates his Telekinesis and flings one of the blood soaked mages knives into the Necromancer, who seems to not even notice the attack. The Nightwraith completes the fouls spell he was casting and arcs of black lightnig shoot from his hand into Faust. Diomedes seeing that all of his blows have been parried, switches tactics and activates his mystic tattoo. Oculus continues to protect Ol'Magnus, while the mummy tries to hit Diomedes again, the blow is crude and easily parried. The blood mage snaps his fingers again and nothing happens, this seems to frustrate the mage. Ol'Magnus begins to whimper like a dying animal, while Kelly lines another attack up. Icky fires his gun but gets nowhere near his target.

Faust begins retching, The Nightwraith laughs darkly. "Your champions are pathetic Brom." Diomedes uses his mental blast, and the mage reals from the blow. Oculus has Ol'Magnus covered, while the mummy swings at Diomedes who parries the blow in turn. The Blood Mage growls, and spits out a terse word in Demongoggian, burying his blade into his side. Diomedes' veins and capillaries explode with blood coating everything three feet around him. Ol'Magnus whines in pain. Kelly hits the Blood Mage once more, only eliciting an angry glare from him. Icky begins retching. Diomedes keeps hammering the blood mage with mental blasts but he seems to shrug off the effects. The Blood MAge snaps his finges once more, but nothing happens yet again. The Nightwraith walks slightly to the side and eyes Oculus who is defending his mortal enemy. "A cyclops... interesting." and begins casting a lengthy spell, which eventually comes to fruition, and to no effect that can be seen, though Oculus is sure whatever was cast would have been unfortunate.

Image

Stench of the Dead has a Duration of 20 minutes.

Butcher's Bill
Faust: -11 Bodily S.D.C. Under the effects of Stench of the Dead (Speed, Attacks, & Combat Bonuses reduced by Half)
Icky: -15 P.P.E., Under the effects of Stench of the Dead (Speed, Attacks, & Combat Bonuses reduced by Half)
Diomedes: -40 M.D.C., -25 P.P.E.
Crimnor Harsk: -66 M.D.C., -29 S.D.C., -16 HP (-2 Initiative, -2 Strike/Parry/Dodge, -20% all skills.)
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Diomedes » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:16 pm

Notice: 29% vs 1d100:
18
(Signs/Presence of: +30% Vampires/Undead, +20% Demons/Monsters)
JIC: 1d20:
3
, 1d100:
93


Stats
  • M.D.C.: 202/264
  • P.P.E.: 198/258
  • Spd: 75'/action
Vampire Hunting Abilities
  • Bonuses when fighting Vampires: +15% Perception vs Undead, +2 Initiative, +1 Strike/Parry/Dodge, +2 Strike Impale/Stake the heart, +2 vs Insanity +3 vs HF (Vampires, Protectors and summoned animals) +1 Possession
  • Gut Feelings, Hunches and Realizations Involving Vampires
  • Bad Feeling that something is not right: 50% (+5%) - On success +1 Initiative and +5% Perception
  • Feeling that vampires are around or exerting control and influence over a community--69% (+3%)
  • Finding and recognizing evidence of the undead's presence or involvement--69% (+3%)
  • Hunch that someone is a vampire servant, henchman or assassin--55% (+5%)
  • Recognize Vampire Mind Slave--69% (+3%)
  • Recognize Wild Vampire--93% (+3%)
  • Recognize Secondary Vampire--69% (+3%)
  • Recognize Master Vampire--59% (+3%)
  • Guess Vampire's lair based on knowledge of undead and reports of vampire's activities and other evidence--29% (+3%)
  • Find actual lair or coffin at suspected location--54% (+3%)
  • Lore: Vampires 79% (+3%)
  • Vampire Combat: Knows all vampire weakness, vulnerabilities, tactics, methods of attack, defenses, etc.
      Resistance vs Vampire Seduction: +2 vs Pheromone-based trance (+1 @ 5, 7, 11, 15)
      Resistance vs Vampire Mind Control: +1
      Resistance vs Vampire Hypnotic Suggestion: +2
  • Sense Vampires: Automatic 600', cannot pinpoint location
  • Command Trust and Leadership
  • Calm and direct civilians: 50/level
  • Settle nerves of a small squad fighting force: 10+1d6/level. On success all non-Undead Slayers receive +1 Initiative, +1 Horror Factor if Undead Slayer within 250'

Temporary Abilities:
  • Sustain - 3 days
  • Supernatural Vision - 13.75 mins | Nightvision 1200' (including total darkness), See the invisible, See Auras, +1 Strike/Initiative
  • Magical Sword w/Flames and Dripping Blood - 29.75 min | 6d6 M.D.
  • Cracked Skull (Mental Blast) | BOM 109| 25 P.P.E. | 140' | User has power for 3.75 min, each blast takes 1 action | Save vs Magic 14+ | 5d6 direct to HP. -2 Initiative, -2 Strike/Parry/Dodge, -20% all skills. Multiple blasts have cumulative effects. Last 4 melee rounds

Euro 73% vs 1d100:
61
| Pass

Lore: Magic 50% vs 1d100:
72
| Fail | Any useful facts about blood magic?


Diomedes' first thought as he sees the being in the mask is, This thing is doing my work for me each time it stabs itself. His next is, What kind of grotesque magic is this? as he feels his skin grow warm from the sudden layer of his own blood coating his skin. "Ack! Blood Magic! Back, fiend!"

Diomedes raises his leg and with his supernatural strength, kicks out with his foot, hoping to knock the blood mage ass over teakettle back into the room. The Undead Slayer charges in and takes advantage of the high ground and strikes with his sword and mental blasts, hoping to pierce it's defenses and end the foul being's madness.


APM: 6 (+1 vs Vampires/Undead/Supernatural Evil)
Initiative: 1d20+2 = 19:
17


  1. Knockdown/back kick: 1d20+6 = 24:
    18
    ; Damage: 4d6:
    3, 2, 6, 3
    M.D.
    Parry: 1d20+10 = 24:
    14
  2. Strike with Sword: 1d20+9 = 14:
    5
    ; Damage: 6d6:
    6, 3, 2, 5, 2, 6
    M.D.
    Parry: 1d20+10 = 29:
    19
  3. Mental Blast: 5d6:
    1, 3, 2, 6, 1
    direct to H.P. plus other effects
    Parry: 1d20+10 = 12:
    2
  4. Strike with Sword: 1d20+9 = 23:
    14
    ; Damage: 6d6:
    3, 6, 2, 3, 2, 4
    M.D.
    Parry: 1d20+10 = 29:
    19
  5. Mental Blast: 5d6:
    2, 5, 3, 1, 1
    direct to H.P. plus other effects
    Parry: 1d20+9 = 14:
    5
  6. Strike with Sword: 1d20+9 = 20:
    11
    ; Damage: 6d6:
    4, 3, 4, 6, 6, 6
    M.D.
    Parry: 1d20+10 = 20:
    10

Contingency Dodge (if something can't be parried; +8) 6d20:
17, 16, 8, 11, 9, 16


Contingency Save Vs Magic (+7): 6d20:
8, 6, 16, 20, 8, 18
Diomedes, EP Record

M.D.C.: 275
Sense Vampires: 600'
User avatar
Diomedes
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:59 am

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Kelly Kellogg » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:21 am

Perception: 1d100:
26

JIC d20: 1d20:
18

JIC d100: 1d100:
42



OOC Comments
APM: 4
Initiative: 1d20:
16

A1-4: Doing non-combat things like looking around and talking and other useless scholarly actions

Dodges (no bonus!): 4d20:
4, 3, 16, 7


Prudence is freaking out inside her armor. Sure, they aren't casting anything at the junkie scholar that's landing, but those two shots should have vaporized 'Jason Vorheez' face right off.

Prudence casts a look around looking for another exit. If she doesn't spot one, the scholar calls for a general retreat. "Everyone out the way we came unless you want to be a permanent resident!"

With that said, Prudence is looking over her teammates for explosives. Ikky has what might be a grenade launcher. She whispers at the things eyestalks."When we're clear or one of those unkillable things makes for the door put some grenades into the ceiling. If we can't hurt them we'll bury them alive."
Do Not PM this account. PM Tyrannosapiens Rex.

Dear Prudence, won't you come out to play?

OOC Comments
Charm/Impress: 25%
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 55%
P.P.E.: 4
H.P.: 13
S.D.C.: 21
User avatar
Kelly Kellogg
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:46 am

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Faust » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:45 pm

Perception: 1d100:
83
/ 26% / 36% involving plants and nature (+10% underwater and wearing bio-armor)
JIC: 1d20:
7
/ 1d100:
29

Conditions: Sixth Sense, Stench of Death

Faust's senses are overwhelmed by the odiferous body odor. His first instinct is to vomit but he manages to choke it down. Catching his breath as his eyes burn and begin to water. Hearing Kelly suggest a plan of action helps Faust keep his focus on the battle at hand.

Kelly wrote:"When we're clear or one of those unkillable things makes for the door put some grenades into the ceiling. If we can't hurt them we'll bury them alive."


Bury them?! Now that's some thinking. Don't know why I didn't think of that first. Just hope we don't bring the whole place down on us at the same time.”Sounds good. Just don't bury us along with them. Icky it’s your time to shine. Diomedes and everyone else, up the stairs.”

Combat Actions
APM: 3
Initiative: +2 /1d20+2 = 7:
5

Attack 1: Speak and attack Necromancer with Pistol. to strike:1d20+2 = 18:
16
damage:1d6:
5

Attack 2: Attack Necromancer with pistol. to strike:1d20+2 = 9:
7
damage:1d6:
1

Attack 3: Reserved for Barnacle Grenade where Icky'Eow is firing his grenade launcher. strike: 1d20:
11
damage: 4d6:
5, 3, 4, 4
to 4’ radius or reserved for dodge 1d20+1 = 12:
11

Parries if needed: +2 /3d20:
6, 12, 19
+2

Save vs Magic rolls
1d20+3 = 18:
15

1d20+3 = 20:
17

1d20+3 = 23:
20

1d20+3 = 10:
7

1d20+3 = 23:
20

1d20+3 = 6:
3
Faust

P.P.E.: 103/123
I.S.P.: 38/40

H.P.: 65/65
S.D.C.: 47/47

Equipment
User avatar
Faust
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:56 pm

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Oculus » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:54 pm

JIC: 1d20:
5
1d100:
93

Perc: 24% / 1d100:
78


Memory of a different life well up, memories of debasing actions met upon others and of choices that defile the chooser too. Slamming his foot down as if that motion sent the spell being cast upon him by the necromancer away through the earth like a grounding action and as well his memories of a darker past that pull him from the needs of the moment.

Growling in wrathful anger Oculus considers throwing his axe toward the blood mage in rage for reminding him of a self he rejected and at once wistfully longed for in darker dreams. His arm recoils but for a moment as the axe rises overhead before the druid faltering, instead lets his bag slip from his shoulder, anger simmering inside as a kettle brewing medicine.

Crouching over the slipped bag Oculus switches the axe to his weak throwing hand as he takes up his Lightning Javelin from its straps, his position and stance ready to spring across and over Magnus to deflect any direct attack against the old man writhing in pain before him(but not to leave the bag behind). The cyclops eye narrows as he studies the shaft of Cyclopean craft that only a rare few ever learn among his people. So guarded was the methods of its creation that it is said as both a warning and a curse among cyclopes, if a mortal should ever learn how, demons would sprout from the ground to take revenge upon the impudent being.

Raising his arm bearing the lightning shaft Oculus says with spittle flying,"I, Fulger Dé Brighid Taranaich, Scathach do not have wind, earth, fire, or the sea to cleanse your fear-making! Yet by the touch of Taranis may the wheel turn..." With an axel leap the cyclops' strength pushes himself forward thrusting the javelin ahead,"So that night may meet the dawn again!" It was said Cyclopes pounded into shape at the forges of gods lightning from the skies into such implements as wood pointed in steel transmutes into white lightning streaking from the druid, guided by his wrath toward the blood mage, seeking to end his crippling magic bent on ending Magnus' life.

Init: 1d20+1 = 6:
5

Actions 5:

Action 1: Readies to throw his axe, but instead slips his bag to the ground.
Action 2: Switches his axe to his off hand and pulls his Lightning javelin free.
Action 3: "I, Fulger Dé Brighid Taranaich, Scathach do not have wind, earth, fire, or the sea to cleanse your fear-making! Yet by the touch of Taranis may the wheel turn..."
Action 4: ,"So that night may meet the dawn again!" Throws javelin into Blood mage: 1d20+5 = 6:
1
/ DMG: 4d6*10 = 110:
2, 1, 5, 3
MD Lightning!!
Action 5: Leaps forward to fight the necromancer swinging his axe: 1d20+2 = 6:
4
/ 4d6:
4, 2, 1, 4
MDC
JIC parry:1d20+5 = 8:
3
1d20+5 = 6:
1
1d20+5 = 22:
17
1d20+5 = 7:
2
Oculus
Impervious to Lightning/electricity(Including MDC magic and electricity; no damage).
Resistant to energy (including MDC psionic versions of laser, fire, etc; half damage).

Horror Factor: 11
Nightvision 60'' (see in total darkness).

--------------
Health: 60/60 MDC
Armor: None
Weapon: M-30 Dual Energy Rifle(large) --
(+1 to hit; laser beam targeting)
Magazine E-clip: 60/60 (Self charge:(1/1: 1 Particle or 4 Laser)
• Range: Particle Beam: 2.000' / Laser Beam: 3,000'
• Damage: Particle Beam: 1d4x10+6 MD / Laser Beam: 4d6 MD
User avatar
Oculus
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:19 pm
Location: lwhiting01

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Consumer » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:48 am

Information wrote: Date: 04/07/2395 (109 PA)
Time: 2:45:15 PM
Weather (Exterior): Foggy, High of 11°C (52°F), Low of 4°C (40°F) with moderate winds (27 kph (17 mph)).
Weather (Interior): Humid, with near constant temperature of 11°C (52°F)
Lighting: Rail Tunnel: None. Inside the bunker: Dim, -10% to Perception checks due to poor lighting.
Note on Ceiling Height: 6.096 m tall (20') unless otherwise noted)



Diomedes gives the Blood Mage a powerful boot, scooting him back several feet, but the villain manages to keep his feet. Harsk for his part points at Diomedes and snaps his fingers, though it seems to have no effect other than angering the man further. Kelly takes a moment to see if their is another exit, but doesn't see one. The mummy moves over to Ol'Magnus and begins stomping on him. ”Sounds good. Just don't bury us along with them. Icky it’s your time to shine. Diomedes and everyone else, up the stairs.” Faust yells before firing at the Nightwraith, hitting him squarely, but to little effect. Nightwraith tilts his head to the side and considers his next action, Uttering a couple of foul words, the ground erupts with skeletal and zombie hands, they clutch and grab at the group. Oculus, Kelly, Faust, Ol'Magnus, and Icky are grabbed by the horrifying limbs, which promptly pull them to their knees. Faust, Oculus, and Kelly spend the next several seconds trying to free themselves.

Diomedes having been quick enough, made his way to the stairs. Not having much in the way of ranged attacks, fires a mental barrage at the Blood Shaman. The Blood Shaman tries snapping at Diomedes again, but it has no effect. The mummy moves back towards the Nightwraith. Diomedes nails the Blood Mage once more, and watches as the man crumples to the ground before quickly dissolving into an enormous pool of blood. Kelly and Oculus manage to free themselves and get to the relative safety of the stairwell. Oculus goes into his satchel and produces a javelin of Cyclopian make.


Image
Stench of the Dead has a Duration of 20 minutes.
Grip of Death (Gray Area): Unable to move, No bonuses to attack.


Butcher's Bill
Faust: -11 Bodily S.D.C. Under the effects of Stench of the Dead (Speed, Attacks, & Combat Bonuses reduced by Half), Grip of Death (1 hands)
Icky: -15 P.P.E., Under the effects of Stench of the Dead (Speed, Attacks, & Combat Bonuses reduced by Half), Grip of Death (4 hands)
Diomedes: -40 M.D.C., -25 P.P.E.
Oculus:
Kelly:
Crimnor Harsk: Dead.
Nightwraith: -5 M.D.C.
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Diomedes » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:53 am

Notice: 29% vs 1d100:
100
(Signs/Presence of: +30% Vampires/Undead, +20% Demons/Monsters)
JIC: 1d20:
19
, 1d100:
77


Stats
  • M.D.C.: 202/264
  • P.P.E.: 198/258
  • Spd: 75'/action
Vampire Hunting Abilities
  • Bonuses when fighting Vampires: +15% Perception vs Undead, +2 Initiative, +1 Strike/Parry/Dodge, +2 Strike Impale/Stake the heart, +2 vs Insanity +3 vs HF (Vampires, Protectors and summoned animals) +1 Possession
  • Gut Feelings, Hunches and Realizations Involving Vampires
  • Bad Feeling that something is not right: 50% (+5%) - On success +1 Initiative and +5% Perception
  • Feeling that vampires are around or exerting control and influence over a community--69% (+3%)
  • Finding and recognizing evidence of the undead's presence or involvement--69% (+3%)
  • Hunch that someone is a vampire servant, henchman or assassin--55% (+5%)
  • Recognize Vampire Mind Slave--69% (+3%)
  • Recognize Wild Vampire--93% (+3%)
  • Recognize Secondary Vampire--69% (+3%)
  • Recognize Master Vampire--59% (+3%)
  • Guess Vampire's lair based on knowledge of undead and reports of vampire's activities and other evidence--29% (+3%)
  • Find actual lair or coffin at suspected location--54% (+3%)
  • Lore: Vampires 79% (+3%)
  • Vampire Combat: Knows all vampire weakness, vulnerabilities, tactics, methods of attack, defenses, etc.
      Resistance vs Vampire Seduction: +2 vs Pheromone-based trance (+1 @ 5, 7, 11, 15)
      Resistance vs Vampire Mind Control: +1
      Resistance vs Vampire Hypnotic Suggestion: +2
  • Sense Vampires: Automatic 600', cannot pinpoint location
  • Command Trust and Leadership
  • Calm and direct civilians: 50/level
  • Settle nerves of a small squad fighting force: 10+1d6/level. On success all non-Undead Slayers receive +1 Initiative, +1 Horror Factor if Undead Slayer within 250'

Temporary Abilities:
  • Sustain - 3 days
  • Supernatural Vision - 13.50 mins | Nightvision 1200' (including total darkness), See the invisible, See Auras, +1 Strike/Initiative
  • Magical Sword w/Flames and Dripping Blood - 29.50 min | 6d6 M.D.
  • Cracked Skull (Mental Blast) | BOM 109| 25 P.P.E. | 140' | User has power for 3.50 min, each blast takes 1 action | Save vs Magic 14+ | 5d6 direct to HP. -2 Initiative, -2 Strike/Parry/Dodge, -20% all skills. Multiple blasts have cumulative effects. Last 4 melee rounds

Euro 73% vs 1d100:
39
| Pass

Lore: Magic 50% vs 1d100:
82
| Fail | Any useful facts about necromancy?


"Yes!" Diomedes yells as he see's the blood mage crumple. "Not all is dark in this pit. They can be beaten." He turns towards the necromancer. "Now you to shall answer to the light you abhor." Kelly's idea of bring this place down upon these foul creatures is good, but our friends are trapped and all is not yet lost!

Seeing his new friends trapped by skeletal hands, Diomedes bends his powerful legs and leaps over the grasping arms and then strikes with his blade. Like with the blood mage, he alternates with Mental Blasts to keep the death mage from being able to cast any magic.

APM: 6 (+1 vs Vampires/Undead/Supernatural Evil)
Initiative: 1d20+2 = 21:
19


  1. Speak
  2. Leap towards the necromancer (can leap up to 49' long, 8' high); Dodge: 1d20+9 = 25:
    16
  3. Strike with Sword: 1d20+9 = 15:
    6
    ; Damage: 6d6:
    6, 3, 2, 3, 5, 1
    M.D.
    Parry: 1d20+10 = 18:
    8
  4. Mental Blast: 5d6:
    3, 1, 3, 6, 3
    direct to H.P. plus other effects
    Parry: 1d20+10 = 16:
    6
  5. Strike with Sword: 1d20+9 = 20:
    11
    ; Damage: 6d6:
    2, 3, 5, 1, 6, 1
    M.D.
    Parry: 1d20+10 = 20:
    10
  6. Mental Blast: 5d6:
    6, 5, 2, 1, 6
    direct to H.P. plus other effects
    Parry: 1d20+10 = 25:
    15

Contingency Dodge (if something can't be parried; +8) 6d20:
14, 5, 14, 20, 18, 20


Contingency Save Vs Magic (+7): 6d20:
10, 10, 16, 18, 18, 12
Diomedes, EP Record

M.D.C.: 275
Sense Vampires: 600'
User avatar
Diomedes
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:59 am

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Icky'Eow » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:24 pm

JIC D20 1d20-2 = -1:
1

JIC D100 1d20-2 = 4:
6

Perc: 62% 1d100-10 = 84:
94
(+30 to detect surprise attacks and to find salvage)

Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - 1d100:
9
), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur:3 mins 00 sec - 79 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 9/12 rds / MDC: 30), Sensor Pod: Sensory Equipment 45% 1d100:
4
/, Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 5/8 rds; What is currently linked at the beginning of the post - sensor pod / Pixel/ M-90 rifle)/ Outside their shell, they can prowl at 64% 1d100:
23
/ M-90 "Beach Stormer":
OOC Comments
Humanoids who are less than 12 ft tall and/or have a PS of 24 to 30 have a -7 strike on all attacks.
Range on Dry Land: 4000 ft
Mega-Damage on Dry Land: Ion-Pulse: 1d6x10+10 / LAWS launcher 1d6x10 MD / vibro bayonet 3d6 md / Note: LAWS can fire mini missiles or torpedoes
Payload: Ion-Pulse: 22 / 25 shots long clip / LAWS: 12 rd magazine


Icky is terrified: -2 to all d20 rolls and -10% to all skill checks. FACTORED IN
Icky: Under effects of Stench of the Dead (Speed, Attacks, & Combat Bonuses reduced by Half - factored in)

APM: 1 (3 if technology is being used)
PPE: 17 remaining / 83 total
ISP: 34 remaining / 54 total

Initiative: 1d20+1 = 21:
20

Attack 1 - Regain feet....stand not move
Attack 2 - Strike ceiling with M-90 LAWS: 1d20:
4
-9=-5; Damage: 1d6*10 = 60:
6
+10=70
Attack 3 - Strike mummy with M-90: 1d20:
4
-9=-5; Damage: 1d6*10 = 50:
5
+10=60

Icky looks around in shock. ”Frak!! I shoot and miss….now i am sick...the others are not having much effect. What do i do?’ The junk crab huddles down and pukes, dropping his gun as he retches. ’Okay. C/mon...icky, get up!!” he chastises himself into action. ’what would your family say? They died fighting the good fight. In the name of my father, my mother, and dead sisters, i will not FALL!”

With a grunt, he tries regains his feet and realizes he is stuck, so he grabs his rifle tight. As he manages to focus on the action, he hears kelly.

With that said, Prudence is looking over her teammates for explosives. Ikky has what might be a grenade launcher. She whispers at the things eyestalks."When we're clear or one of those unkillable things makes for the door put some grenades into the ceiling. If we can't hurt them we'll bury them alive."


Icky perks up at the idea. ((“On it. You clear room and i drop room.”)) There is an obvious fire in his eyes he looks back at the uglies. With one eyestalk on the enemy and the other eyestalk on his team, Icky readies his rifle. It is apparent he is struggling with the nausea, but he is being a good soldier. ”Friend Ganon would be proud. I may actually live long enough to be a knight, like he said.” As he tries scuttling to the door, he remembers the hands. With a loud squeak, icky is pulled to his knees. Seeing most of his team behind him, he makes a decision. As he cocks a LAW round, he says ((If can go, go….then i bring down room.”)) Staring down the barrel of his rifle, icky hears the cyclops speak.

"I, Fulger Dé Brighid Taranaich, Scathach do not have wind, earth, fire, or the sea to cleanse your fear-making! Yet by the touch of Taranis may the wheel turn..." "So that night may meet the dawn again!"
this is follwed by

”Sounds good. Just don't bury us along with them. Icky it’s your time to shine. Diomedes and everyone else, up the stairs.” Faust yells



With a primal yell, Icky pulls the trigger, sending a LAW missile at the 2 uglies grinning like morons. He aims behind them. ”Maybe the explosion will knock them into the grabby hands.” ((“You want fight, Icky give fight.”)) As he fires an ion pulse at mummy. ((“NO HURT FRIENDS!!”))
1d20+1 = 20:
19

1d20+1 = 11:
10
Last edited by Icky'Eow on Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.
The Dangerous Icky'eow

OOC Comments
Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - [dice]1d100[/dice]), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 0 mins 00 sec - 0 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 0/12 rds / MDC: 30), Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 8/8 rds; What is currently linked - Pixel/ shell )

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

M.D.C. by Location:
Head & Neck - 40 (triple if wears a helmet and armor along the neck).
Hands (2) - (L) 30 / 30 - (R) 30 / 30
Arms (2) - (L) 55 / 55 - (R) 55 / 55
Legs (4)- (front L) 115 / 115 - (Front R) 115 / 115 - (Rear L) 115 / 115 - (Rear R) 115 / 115
Main Body (without shell)- 46

Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit with a tacky hawaiian shirt, a set of mismatched homemade traveling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap with CAF harness over that. Patron grenade launcher is slung on back
User avatar
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Faust » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:28 pm

Perception: 1d100:
48
/ 26% / 36% involving plants and nature (+10% underwater and wearing bio-armor)
JIC: 1d20:
3
/ 1d100:
60

Conditions: Sixth Sense, Stench of Death (duration ?), Grip of Death (1 hand)

What the fuck! First it the smell and we have hands. What's next, some ethereal spirits. Better not give him any ideas but first I got to shake off his attacks.I'm sure not going to let any of us die down here either. Faust kick and yanks himself from the deathly looking arms grabbing him. As he manages to free himself, he scrambles to his feet. Regaining his bearings, Faust refocuses his attention back at the Nightwraith. Daring not to get caught again by the grip of death, he fires his pistol at the Nightwraith. If Diomedes can get clear, then Faust will toss a barnacle grenade at the Nightwraith. If not, then he will prepare for an onslaught.

Combat Actions
APM: 3
Initiative: +2 /1d20+2 = 15:
13

Attack 1: Pull free from the grip of death
Attack 2: Attack Nightwraith with TX-20. strike: 1d20+2 = 19:
17
damage: 2d6:
6, 5

Attack 3: Reserved for Barnacle Grenade. strike: 1d20:
9
damage: 4d6:
3, 5, 4, 2
to 4’ radius or reserved for dodge 1d20+1 = 21:
20

Parries if needed: +2 /3d20:
13, 11, 19
+2

Save vs Magic rolls
1d20+3 = 21:
18

1d20+3 = 16:
13

1d20+3 = 18:
15

1d20+3 = 11:
8

1d20+3 = 4:
1

1d20+3 = 5:
2
Faust

P.P.E.: 103/123
I.S.P.: 38/40

H.P.: 65/65
S.D.C.: 47/47

Equipment
User avatar
Faust
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:56 pm

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Consumer » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:29 am

Information wrote: Date: 04/07/2395 (109 PA)
Time: 2:45:30 PM
Weather (Exterior): Foggy, High of 11°C (52°F), Low of 4°C (40°F) with moderate winds (27 kph (17 mph)).
Weather (Interior): Humid, with near constant temperature of 11°C (52°F)
Lighting: Rail Tunnel: None. Inside the bunker: Dim, -10% to Perception checks due to poor lighting.
Note on Ceiling Height: 6.096 m tall (20') unless otherwise noted)



The next several seconds are tense as Diomedes yells across the room. Yes! Not all is dark in this pit. They can be beaten." He turns towards the necromancer. "Now you to shall answer to the light you abhor." While Icky strains against his bonds. The Nightwraith spits out a spell and a gout of flames lash out at Diomedes who ducks out of the way. Faust pulls himself free of the last arm holding him down. The mummy seems to gleefully kick Ol'Magnus while he's down.

Diomedes leaps across the the way to land directly in front of the necromancer. Icky fuddles with his enormous rifle flipping several switches and buttons inadvertently firing a rocket towards the ceiling, which ricochets off of the rounded ceiling, one of the walls, and the floor, before finally exploding harmlessly in the air above everyone. Again the Nightwraith fires a lash of flame at Diomedes, who again ducks out of it's path. Faust shoots the Necromancer, striking him soundly. The mummy continues to kick the wimpering Ol'Magnus.

Diomedes slashes at Nightwraith with his sword, but finds his sword batted to the side. Icky tries to fire the Ion gun of his rifle only to find his gun make a whirring noise as it powers down. The Nightwraith tries to punch Diomedes, but punches the clumsy blow. Faust throws his Barnacle Grenade, trying not to catch DIomedes, but still catches the True Atlantean barely. The mummy continues to bully the old man on the ground.

Diomedes and Nightwraith trade attacks, Mental bolts seem to wash off of the necromancer, while another clumsy punch is easily parried. The Nightwraith growls, shouts out a cruel incantation and unleashes black bolts of lightning that Diomedes, grits his teeth against.

Image

Stench of the Dead has a Duration of 20 minutes.
Grip of Death (Gray Area): Unable to move, No bonuses to attack.


Butcher's Bill
Faust: -11 Bodily S.D.C. Under the effects of Stench of the Dead (Speed, Attacks, & Combat Bonuses reduced by Half)
Icky: -15 P.P.E., Under the effects of Stench of the Dead (Speed, Attacks, & Combat Bonuses reduced by Half), Grip of Death (3 hands)
Diomedes: -54 M.D.C., -25 P.P.E.
Oculus:
Kelly:
Crimnor Harsk: Dead.
Nightwraith: -30 M.D.C.
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Diomedes » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:42 pm

Notice: 29% vs 1d100:
57
(Signs/Presence of: +30% Vampires/Undead, +20% Demons/Monsters)
JIC: 1d20+2 = 5:
3
, 1d20+9 = 12:
3


Stats
  • M.D.C.: 188/264
  • P.P.E.: 198/258
  • Spd: 75'/action
Vampire Hunting Abilities
  • Bonuses when fighting Vampires: +15% Perception vs Undead, +2 Initiative, +1 Strike/Parry/Dodge, +2 Strike Impale/Stake the heart, +2 vs Insanity +3 vs HF (Vampires, Protectors and summoned animals) +1 Possession
  • Gut Feelings, Hunches and Realizations Involving Vampires
  • Bad Feeling that something is not right: 50% (+5%) - On success +1 Initiative and +5% Perception
  • Feeling that vampires are around or exerting control and influence over a community--69% (+3%)
  • Finding and recognizing evidence of the undead's presence or involvement--69% (+3%)
  • Hunch that someone is a vampire servant, henchman or assassin--55% (+5%)
  • Recognize Vampire Mind Slave--69% (+3%)
  • Recognize Wild Vampire--93% (+3%)
  • Recognize Secondary Vampire--69% (+3%)
  • Recognize Master Vampire--59% (+3%)
  • Guess Vampire's lair based on knowledge of undead and reports of vampire's activities and other evidence--29% (+3%)
  • Find actual lair or coffin at suspected location--54% (+3%)
  • Lore: Vampires 79% (+3%)
  • Vampire Combat: Knows all vampire weakness, vulnerabilities, tactics, methods of attack, defenses, etc.
      Resistance vs Vampire Seduction: +2 vs Pheromone-based trance (+1 @ 5, 7, 11, 15)
      Resistance vs Vampire Mind Control: +1
      Resistance vs Vampire Hypnotic Suggestion: +2
  • Sense Vampires: Automatic 600', cannot pinpoint location
  • Command Trust and Leadership
  • Calm and direct civilians: 50/level
  • Settle nerves of a small squad fighting force: 10+1d6/level. On success all non-Undead Slayers receive +1 Initiative, +1 Horror Factor if Undead Slayer within 250'

Temporary Abilities:
  • Sustain - 3 days
  • Supernatural Vision - 13.25 mins | Nightvision 1200' (including total darkness), See the invisible, See Auras, +1 Strike/Initiative
  • Magical Sword w/Flames and Dripping Blood - 29.25 min | 6d6 M.D.
  • Cracked Skull (Mental Blast) | BOM 109| 25 P.P.E. | 140' | User has power for 3.25 min, each blast takes 1 action | Save vs Magic 14+ | 5d6 direct to HP. -2 Initiative, -2 Strike/Parry/Dodge, -20% all skills. Multiple blasts have cumulative effects. Last 4 melee rounds

Euro 73% vs 1d100:
95
| Fail


The spittle flies as Diomedes feels the dark electrical energy strike his already damaged flesh. His body already criss-crossed with bloody streaks from burst capillaries, other than a few dark patches where the bolt strikes, it's hard to see what other damage may have been inflicted.

He continues to ply his blade as he thinks, I need to change the odds, he has not show significant martial prowess, but he still has beat my blade aside more than once. The mental attacks seem to have little effect either.

Over his left shoulder, ectoplasm streams out of the top of his shirt and quickly forms the shape of White Slayer. It's triangular shape headed snapping, while the three bladed fingers of of it's hand scrape the stone. "Sunergeó!" Diomedes yells, saying 'Together!' in Atlantean as he forgets the word in Euro as he continues his strikes. The creature now fully formed, skitters and screeches as it looks for an opening. With both clawed hands it instinctively strikes at the necromancer's back.

Diomedes Actions

APM: 6 (+1 vs Vampires/Undead/Supernatural Evil)
Initiative: 1d20+2 = 19:
17


  1. Strike with Sword: 1d20+9 = 22:
    13
    ; Damage: 6d6:
    2, 6, 5, 6, 4, 1
    M.D.
    Parry: 1d20+10 = 15:
    5
  2. Strike with Sword: 1d20+9 = 15:
    6
    ; Damage: 6d6:
    3, 6, 4, 5, 5, 1
    M.D.
    Parry: 1d20+10 = 11:
    1
  3. Summon White Slayer
  4. Strike with Sword: 1d20+9 = 24:
    15
    ; Damage: 6d6:
    4, 1, 6, 5, 5, 5
    M.D.
    Parry: 1d20+10 = 18:
    8
  5. Strike with Sword: 1d20+9 = 13:
    4
    ; Damage: 6d6:
    4, 3, 4, 6, 3, 1
    M.D.
    Parry: 1d20+10 = 24:
    14
  6. Strike with Sword: 1d20+9 = 21:
    12
    ; Damage: 6d6:
    5, 2, 1, 4, 1, 6
    M.D.
    Parry: 1d20+10 = 20:
    10

Contingency Dodge (if something can't be parried; +8) 6d20:
7, 14, 17, 16, 20, 14


Contingency Save Vs Magic (+7): 6d20:
19, 19, 2, 8, 4, 20


White Slayer Actions

APM 5 (based on when it was summoned going to give it 3 attacks this round)
Initiative: 1d20+2 = 12:
10


  1. Double Claw Strike at Necromancer, Strike 1d20+6 = 13:
    7
    , Damage: 12d6:
    2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 2, 6, 1, 6, 1, 3, 2
    M.D.
  2. Double Claw Strike at Necromancer, Strike 1d20+6 = 22:
    16
    , Damage: 12d6:
    5, 6, 1, 6, 2, 2, 4, 2, 4, 3, 5, 4
    M.D.
  3. Double Claw Strike at Necromancer, Strike 1d20+6 = 21:
    15
    , Damage: 12d6:
    4, 5, 5, 3, 2, 3, 6, 4, 5, 3, 1, 6
    M.D.


White Slayer Contingency Dodge/Magic (+5/+5) 3d20:
8, 1, 11



White Slayer w/Flaming Claws and Barding
  • P.P.E. Cost: 90
  • Duration: 120 min
  • M.D.C. Cost: 5d6 M.D. if destroyed
  • Stats:
    • Size: 6' to 7' Long, Weight: 250 lbs. M.D.C.: 50 P.S. 24 (supernatural), P.P.: 17, P.E.: 21, Spd: 61, H.F.: 13, Nightvision: 200', Keen hawk-like vision, track by sight 65%, leap 20' high, 30' across, double if running. Regenerate 2d6/round, Impervious to Cold, Resident to Fire (half damage).
    • Personal M.D.C.: 50 M.D.C.
    • Protective Armor: 120 M.D.C
    • Combat: 5 attacks per melee round. Claws can be used like paired weapons.
    • Damage: Restrained Claw Strike: 2d6 to 6d6 S.D.C., Blade/Claw Strike: 1d6 to 3d6 M.D., Power Strike: 6d6 M.D., Double Blade/Claw strike: 6d6 M.D., Kick: 2d6 M.D., Leap kick 4d6 M.D., Bite: 2d6 M.D.
    • Bonuses: +2 Initiative, +5 Strike, +6 Parry, +4 Dodge, +3 Pull Punch, +3 Roll w/Impact, +6 vs H.F., +2 vs Magic. Double damage to claw attacks (not factored in above)
    • Psionics: Sense Fear, Detect Psionics, Sense Magic - 50 I.S.P.
    • Appearance: A demonic predator that resembles both man and animal. Its hairless flesh is stark white, but its eyes are a bright emerald green. Its rear legs are like those of an animal, while its ares are more like those of a humanoid, except that its three fingers have long, sickled shaped claws the length a short sword. The head is inhuman and has a beak-like mouth that is as sharp as a razor blade. It's long, pale green tongue is used to lap up the blood of its prey. SB 3 p61.
Diomedes, EP Record

M.D.C.: 275
Sense Vampires: 600'
User avatar
Diomedes
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:59 am

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Oculus » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:30 am

JIC: 1d100:
27
1d20:
10

Perc: 24% / 1d100:
70


Unable to reach the mummy abusing the defenseless Ol'Magnus, Oculus plods forward around Diomedes until the necromancer is in the giant's singular sight. Reeling his arm back Oculus unceremoniously thrusts the javelin aloft toward the Nightwraith.

Init: 1d20+1 = 5:
4

Actions: 5

---
Action 1: Moving to clear line of sight to Nightwraith Attack roll for Javelin when Oculus has a fully unobstructed view of the nightwraith: 1d20+5 = 23:
18
/ 4d6*10 = 110:
3, 2, 3, 3

Action 2: Moving to clear line of sight to Nightwraith
Action 3: Moving to clear line of sight to Nightwraith: If not all actions are utilized in moving; attack Nightwraith with axe: 1d20+2 = 6:
4
/ 4d6:
4, 3, 1, 5
MDC
Action 4: If not all actions are utilized in moving; attack Nightwraith with axe: 1d20+2 = 13:
11
/ 4d6:
6, 2, 6, 4
MDC
Action 5: If not all actions are utilized in moving; attack Nightwraith with axe: 1d20+2 = 9:
7
/ 4d6:
4, 3, 2, 2
MDC
Oculus
Impervious to Lightning/electricity(Including MDC magic and electricity; no damage).
Resistant to energy (including MDC psionic versions of laser, fire, etc; half damage).

Horror Factor: 11
Nightvision 60'' (see in total darkness).

--------------
Health: 60/60 MDC
Armor: None
Weapon: M-30 Dual Energy Rifle(large) --
(+1 to hit; laser beam targeting)
Magazine E-clip: 60/60 (Self charge:(1/1: 1 Particle or 4 Laser)
• Range: Particle Beam: 2.000' / Laser Beam: 3,000'
• Damage: Particle Beam: 1d4x10+6 MD / Laser Beam: 4d6 MD
User avatar
Oculus
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:19 pm
Location: lwhiting01

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Icky'Eow » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:46 pm

JIC D20 1d20-2 = 10:
12

JIC D100 1d20-2 = 7:
9

Perc: 62% 1d100-10 = 89:
99
(+30 to detect surprise attacks and to find salvage)

Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - 1d100:
9
), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur:3 mins 00 sec - 79 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 9/12 rds / MDC: 30), Sensor Pod: Sensory Equipment 45% 1d100:
75
/, Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 5/8 rds; What is currently linked at the beginning of the post - sensor pod / Pixel/ M-90 rifle)/ Outside their shell, they can prowl at 64% 1d100:
85
/

Icky is terrified: -2 to all d20 rolls and -10% to all skill checks. FACTORED IN
Icky: Under effects of Stench of the Dead (Speed, Attacks, & Combat Bonuses reduced by Half - factored in)

Icky just stands there stunned for a moment. ’What the frak? This is dumb… i must get free and protect the professor.” with one eyestalk on the bad guys and the other on Kelly, Icky does his best to get free. ((“Professor!! Get safe...Me coming.”)) First he throws his gun towards Oculus ((Large friend….Use this! Me cant with no shell…)) Then returns to tearing at the hands.

APM: 1 (3 if technology is being used)
PPE: 58 / 83
ISP: 54 / 54

Initiative: 1d20+1 = 13:
12

Attack 1 - try to break free

M-90 "Beach Stormer":
OOC Comments
Humanoids who are less than 12 ft tall and/or have a PS of 24 to 30 have a -7 strike on all attacks.
Range on Dry Land: 4000 ft
Mega-Damage on Dry Land: Ion-Pulse: 1d6x10+10 / LAWS launcher 1d6x10 MD / vibro bayonet 3d6 md / Note: LAWS can fire mini missiles or torpedoes
Payload: Ion-Pulse: 22 / 25 shots long clip / LAWS: 12 rd magazine
Last edited by Icky'Eow on Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Dangerous Icky'eow

OOC Comments
Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - [dice]1d100[/dice]), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 0 mins 00 sec - 0 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 0/12 rds / MDC: 30), Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 8/8 rds; What is currently linked - Pixel/ shell )

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

M.D.C. by Location:
Head & Neck - 40 (triple if wears a helmet and armor along the neck).
Hands (2) - (L) 30 / 30 - (R) 30 / 30
Arms (2) - (L) 55 / 55 - (R) 55 / 55
Legs (4)- (front L) 115 / 115 - (Front R) 115 / 115 - (Rear L) 115 / 115 - (Rear R) 115 / 115
Main Body (without shell)- 46

Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit with a tacky hawaiian shirt, a set of mismatched homemade traveling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap with CAF harness over that. Patron grenade launcher is slung on back
User avatar
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Faust » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:16 pm

Perception: 1d100:
86
/ 26% / 36% involving plants and nature (+10% underwater and wearing bio-armor)
JIC: 1d20:
5
/ 1d100:
40

Conditions: Sixth Sense, Stench of Death (duration ?)

Out of the fire and into the frying pan. Well, that didn’t go as I had thought. No more explosives, got to do this the hard way. I hope Diomedes and Oculus can keep their attention while I free Icky. ”Sorry Diomedes, I won't do that again. Keep them two busy while I free our friend.” Faust immediately turns to Icky'Eow and begins to help the crustacean get free of the hands of death. If Icky'Eow becomes free before the round has ended then Faust will fire his pistol at the Nightwraith.

Combat Actions
APM: 3
Initiative: +2 /1d20+2 = 6:
4

Attack 1: Pull Icky'Eow free from the grip of death
Attack 2: Continue to pull Icky'Eow free or Attack Nightwraith with TX-20. strike: 1d20+2 = 19:
17
damage: 2d6:
5, 5

Attack 3: reserved for dodge 1d20+1 = 12:
11

Parries if needed: +2 /3d20:
19, 16, 15
+2

Save vs Magic rolls
1d20+3 = 20:
17

1d20+3 = 11:
8

1d20+3 = 4:
1

1d20+3 = 22:
19

1d20+3 = 16:
13

1d20+3 = 19:
16
Faust

P.P.E.: 103/123
I.S.P.: 38/40

H.P.: 65/65
S.D.C.: 47/47

Equipment
User avatar
Faust
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:56 pm

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Consumer » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:52 am

Information wrote: Date: 04/07/2395 (109 PA)
Time: 2:45:30 PM
Weather (Exterior): Foggy, High of 11°C (52°F), Low of 4°C (40°F) with moderate winds (27 kph (17 mph)).
Weather (Interior): Humid, with near constant temperature of 11°C (52°F)
Lighting: Rail Tunnel: None. Inside the bunker: Dim, -10% to Perception checks due to poor lighting.
Note on Ceiling Height: 6.096 m tall (20') unless otherwise noted)


Diomedes slashes his sword at Nightwraith, scoring a hit on his right arm, though it seems that his leather coat is taking the beating well. Icky struggles to free himself, managing to loosen himself from one of the arms. The Knight Wraith takes a moment and draws to wicked looking daggers. Faust assists in pulling Icky free, leaving one rotten hand holding the Junk Crab down. Oculus shifts his position and hurls a Cyclops Javelin at the Necromancer, who tries to dodge, but is caught rather squarely, shredding his leather coat to almost nothing. The mummy seems to be taking great glee in kicking Ol'Magnus while he's down.

Diomedes again scores a hit on the necromancer, who fails to parry with his knives. Though Diomedes luck is cut short as the Nightwraith gets one of his knives inside of his guard scoring a hit. Faust pulls icky the rest of the way free, while Oculus moves to attack the Necromancer. The mummy continues to kick an old man while he's down, leaving some to believe there is a metaphor to be learned here.

Diomedes touches on of his tattoos and summons a White Slayer, complete with armor. The Nightwraith takes this moment to stab Diomeses once again, before ducking out of the way of White slayer's claws. Faust takes the commotion to shoot the Necromancer, burning a small hole in his coat. Oculus swings his axe, but is surprised by the strength of the Nightwraith as its batted back. Ol'Magnus cries as the mummy kicks him somewhere tender, no honor from the undead it seems.

Diomedes' sword flashes out and sunders what likely was the last of the Necromancer's armor, before quickly parrying the Nightwriath's retalitory strike. The White Slayer carves furrows into the necromancer who fails to get out of the beasts way. OCulus takes the opening to hit the necromancer with his axe, causing the creature to collapse. Unsurprisingly the comedy hour of mummy kicking old man continues, entertainment these days.

A few moments later the mummy is easily dispatched, leaving a wounded and weak Ol'Magnus on the floor.

Combat is over. What do you do?

Butcher's Bill
Faust: -11 Bodily S.D.C. Icky: -15 P.P.E.
Diomedes: -90 M.D.C., -25 P.P.E.
Crimnor Harsk: Dead.
Nightwraith:Dead
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Diomedes » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:27 pm

Notice: 29% vs 1d100:
63
(Signs/Presence of: +30% Vampires/Undead, +20% Demons/Monsters)
JIC: 1d20:
16
, 1d100:
98


Stats
  • M.D.C.: 174/264
  • P.P.E.: 108/258
  • Spd: 75'/action
Vampire Hunting Abilities
  • Bonuses when fighting Vampires: +15% Perception vs Undead, +2 Initiative, +1 Strike/Parry/Dodge, +2 Strike Impale/Stake the heart, +2 vs Insanity +3 vs HF (Vampires, Protectors and summoned animals) +1 Possession
  • Gut Feelings, Hunches and Realizations Involving Vampires
  • Bad Feeling that something is not right: 50% (+5%) - On success +1 Initiative and +5% Perception
  • Feeling that vampires are around or exerting control and influence over a community--69% (+3%)
  • Finding and recognizing evidence of the undead's presence or involvement--69% (+3%)
  • Hunch that someone is a vampire servant, henchman or assassin--55% (+5%)
  • Recognize Vampire Mind Slave--69% (+3%)
  • Recognize Wild Vampire--93% (+3%)
  • Recognize Secondary Vampire--69% (+3%)
  • Recognize Master Vampire--59% (+3%)
  • Guess Vampire's lair based on knowledge of undead and reports of vampire's activities and other evidence--29% (+3%)
  • Find actual lair or coffin at suspected location--54% (+3%)
  • Lore: Vampires 79% (+3%)
  • Vampire Combat: Knows all vampire weakness, vulnerabilities, tactics, methods of attack, defenses, etc.
      Resistance vs Vampire Seduction: +2 vs Pheromone-based trance (+1 @ 5, 7, 11, 15)
      Resistance vs Vampire Mind Control: +1
      Resistance vs Vampire Hypnotic Suggestion: +2
  • Sense Vampires: Automatic 600', cannot pinpoint location
  • Command Trust and Leadership
  • Calm and direct civilians: 50/level
  • Settle nerves of a small squad fighting force: 10+1d6/level. On success all non-Undead Slayers receive +1 Initiative, +1 Horror Factor if Undead Slayer within 250'

Temporary Abilities:
  • Sustain - 3 days
  • Supernatural Vision - 13.25 mins | Nightvision 1200' (including total darkness), See the invisible, See Auras, +1 Strike/Initiative
  • Magical Sword w/Flames and Dripping Blood - 29.25 min | 6d6 M.D.
  • Cracked Skull (Mental Blast) | BOM 109| 25 P.P.E. | 140' | User has power for 3.25 min, each blast takes 1 action | Save vs Magic 14+ | 5d6 direct to HP. -2 Initiative, -2 Strike/Parry/Dodge, -20% all skills. Multiple blasts have cumulative effects. Last 4 melee rounds

Euro 73% vs 1d100:
71
| Pass

Identify Magic Item 20% vs 1d100:
60
| Fail


Diomedes doesn't rest until the Mummy is put down and burning nicely in the room. He checks the blood mage and necromancer and separates their heads from their bodies and tosses them on to the burning rags of the mummy. It's then that the aches and pains begin to make themselves known, the large man groans as he feels his various hurts. I've spent to much energy to try and heal myself immediately, we are not yet out of this dark hole. When we are out a trip out to a local ley line will take care of these wounds.

He directs the white slayer to one corner and be quiet. He goes to Ol'Magnus and helps him up, he uses the name he heard from the necromancer, "Brom? Can you here me?" He turns looking up towards Oculus, "Oculus, do you have any healing herbs that you could use?"

If Oculus steps in, Diomedes moves to his team helping Icky and Faust free of the grasping hands and out of the nausating stench in the room if they want help. Once they are out, he goes back down and searches the bodies and the rooms.

"It's possible these fiends did what they did for just pleasure, but that necromancer's comment make me think they play the long game," the undead slayer says. "We should look to returning any valuables we find to their original owners, then claim what bounty remains, though it's most likely all tainted by evil." Unspoken, the undead slayer thinks, Perhaps they have a clue to the prize I seek, it's uncertain what type of foul creatures stole the blade, but this necromancer seemed like the kind of being to know it's true worth.
Diomedes, EP Record

M.D.C.: 275
Sense Vampires: 600'
User avatar
Diomedes
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:59 am

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Faust » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:33 am

Conditions:
Life Sense

Perception: 1d100:
7
/ 26% / 36% involving plants and nature (+10% underwater and wearing bio-armor)
JIC: 1d20:
8
/ 1d100:
46

Conditions: Sixth Sense

Once Faust's senses return back to normal, he scans the are area to make sure there are no lingering presences around. After he has determined the are none, he watches as the others try and wake Brom. Seeing that broke is in good hands, Faust begins to search the room for anything that might seem out of place or of interest.

Diomedes wrote:"It's possible these fiends did what they did for just pleasure, but that necromancer's comment make me think they play the long game," the undead slayer says. "We should look to returning any valuables we find to their original owners, then claim what bounty remains, though it's most likely all tainted by evil."


"From my experience, vile creatures and the their kin are always playing the long game. Besides and anytime you can stop some evil, it's a step in the right direction. As for the valuables, I'm already on it. You just keep tending to our old friend there." Faust responds without turning. Focused more on finding some valuables or important piece of information as to the what the end goal is, besides total domination.

Find Contraband, Weapons, & Cybernetics 36% / 1d100:
23

Surveillance 30% / 1d100:
13

Streetwise 37% /1d100:
17

Intelligence 50% /1d100:
29
Faust

P.P.E.: 103/123
I.S.P.: 38/40

H.P.: 65/65
S.D.C.: 47/47

Equipment
User avatar
Faust
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:56 pm

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Diomedes » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:29 am

(rolls carried)

Faust wrote:"From my experience, vile creatures and the their kin are always playing the long game. Besides and anytime you can stop some evil, it's a step in the right direction. As for the valuables, I'm already on it. You just keep tending to our old friend there." Faust responds without turning. Focused more on finding some valuables or important piece of information as to the what the end goal is, besides total domination.


"Excellent, thank you friend Faust! Brom!" Diomedes gently shakes the old man, "Ol'Magnus, we have defeated your foe. Tell me, are there any special rituals that we should perform to ensure that this foul being stays dead?"

If Oculus has nothing to help Ol'Magnus, Diomedes activates his Thorned Rose tattoo at his waist (30 P.P.E. 4 min 3 touches per minute, 1d6 H.P. and 3d6 S.D.C. or 1d6+3 M.D.) and lays his hands on the man's wounds. Be well, my new friend. We have achieved a great victory today, stay with us so you can celebrate with us.
Diomedes, EP Record

M.D.C.: 275
Sense Vampires: 600'
User avatar
Diomedes
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:59 am

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Icky'Eow » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:32 pm

JIC D20 1d20-2 = 0:
2

JIC D100 1d20-2 = 10:
12

Perc: 62% 1d100-10 = 85:
95
(+30 to detect surprise attacks and to find salvage)

Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - 1d100:
30
), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur:2 mins 45 sec - 78 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 8/12 rds / MDC: 30), Sensor Pod: Sensory Equipment 45% 1d100:
8
/, Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 4/8 rds; What is currently linked at the beginning of the post - sensor pod / Pixel/ Outside their shell, they can prowl at 64% 1d100:
28
/

Icky is terrified: -2 to all d20 rolls and -10% to all skill checks. FACTORED IN
Icky: Under effects of Stench of the Dead (Speed, Attacks, & Combat Bonuses reduced by Half - factored in)


Icky leaps back away from the grabby hands as well as Faust. He cowers against the wall as the others finish the baddies off. Once all is done, icky just sits there staring at Brom’s beat up body. ”What am i doing here?? No magic, no combat skills, and no healing skills or powers….” He starts to rock back and forth.

APM: 1 (3 if technology is being used)
PPE: 17 / 83 This was wrong, so I edited it. ~Consumer
ISP: 34 / 54 This was wrong, so I edited it. ~Consumer

Initiative: 1d20+1 = 3:
2

Attack 1 - rock back and forth
The Dangerous Icky'eow

OOC Comments
Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - [dice]1d100[/dice]), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 0 mins 00 sec - 0 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 0/12 rds / MDC: 30), Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 8/8 rds; What is currently linked - Pixel/ shell )

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

M.D.C. by Location:
Head & Neck - 40 (triple if wears a helmet and armor along the neck).
Hands (2) - (L) 30 / 30 - (R) 30 / 30
Arms (2) - (L) 55 / 55 - (R) 55 / 55
Legs (4)- (front L) 115 / 115 - (Front R) 115 / 115 - (Rear L) 115 / 115 - (Rear R) 115 / 115
Main Body (without shell)- 46

Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit with a tacky hawaiian shirt, a set of mismatched homemade traveling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap with CAF harness over that. Patron grenade launcher is slung on back
User avatar
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Consumer » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:20 am

The room is eerily quiet in the several moments following the demise of the necromancer and his minion Mummy. with the monsters demise the stench in the room dissipates, and the grasping hands return to the earth. Diomedes is quick to go and decapitate the Necromancer, but finds that he can't decapitate the Blood Mage as he is a puddle of blood and has no physical body (A mop would be more effective at this point).

An examination of Ol'Magnus shows that whatever malady has been effecting him is beginning to wear off as he stops moaning, though he doesn't seem too inclined to move at the moment.

Faust begins to look around for valuables, to which he finds several things. Several of the knives that the necromancer and blood mage were using seem magical. Several coffers hold valuables, such as credit cards and jewelry. A few cybernetics can be seen laying around on various tables. Faust thinks a few more of the items on the table may be magical in nature, but he's unsure.
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Faust » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:26 pm

Perception: 1d100:
96
/ 26% / 36% involving plants and nature (+10% underwater and wearing bio-armor)
JIC: 1d20:
20
/ 1d100:
22

Conditions: Sixth Sense

Stand at the table, Faust turns to the items that he unsure are magical in nature. He uses some of his magic to help determine the nature of the unknown objects. ”Is there anything specific that we are looking for? I know some of these items are magical but there are a few that I am unsure of. I got a few tricks but if that doesn't work then I'll need someone with a more skillful eye to take a look. With the necromancer dead, was he the final destination or just some leag of the journey? ” Faust speaks up but does lot turn around to face the group. After he is finished speaking he cast Sense Magic (4).

After Faust's magic has been woven and the appropriate energy spent, he takes another look at the items on the table. If he finds anything of importance, he will relay any information to the rest of the group. If there is nothing more to sense, the he will start to gather up any valuables and begin to pack them up for the exodus of the lair
Faust

P.P.E.: 103/123
I.S.P.: 38/40

H.P.: 65/65
S.D.C.: 47/47

Equipment
User avatar
Faust
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:56 pm

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Diomedes » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:50 am

Notice: 29% vs 1d100:
74
(Signs/Presence of: +30% Vampires/Undead, +20% Demons/Monsters)
JIC: 1d20:
1
, 1d100:
61


Stats
  • M.D.C.: 174/264
  • P.P.E.: 108/258
  • Spd: 75'/action
Vampire Hunting Abilities
  • Bonuses when fighting Vampires: +15% Perception vs Undead, +2 Initiative, +1 Strike/Parry/Dodge, +2 Strike Impale/Stake the heart, +2 vs Insanity +3 vs HF (Vampires, Protectors and summoned animals) +1 Possession
  • Gut Feelings, Hunches and Realizations Involving Vampires
  • Bad Feeling that something is not right: 50% (+5%) - On success +1 Initiative and +5% Perception
  • Feeling that vampires are around or exerting control and influence over a community--69% (+3%)
  • Finding and recognizing evidence of the undead's presence or involvement--69% (+3%)
  • Hunch that someone is a vampire servant, henchman or assassin--55% (+5%)
  • Recognize Vampire Mind Slave--69% (+3%)
  • Recognize Wild Vampire--93% (+3%)
  • Recognize Secondary Vampire--69% (+3%)
  • Recognize Master Vampire--59% (+3%)
  • Guess Vampire's lair based on knowledge of undead and reports of vampire's activities and other evidence--29% (+3%)
  • Find actual lair or coffin at suspected location--54% (+3%)
  • Lore: Vampires 79% (+3%)
  • Vampire Combat: Knows all vampire weakness, vulnerabilities, tactics, methods of attack, defenses, etc.
      Resistance vs Vampire Seduction: +2 vs Pheromone-based trance (+1 @ 5, 7, 11, 15)
      Resistance vs Vampire Mind Control: +1
      Resistance vs Vampire Hypnotic Suggestion: +2
  • Sense Vampires: Automatic 600', cannot pinpoint location
  • Command Trust and Leadership
  • Calm and direct civilians: 50/level
  • Settle nerves of a small squad fighting force: 10+1d6/level. On success all non-Undead Slayers receive +1 Initiative, +1 Horror Factor if Undead Slayer within 250'

Temporary Abilities:
  • Sustain - 3 days
  • Supernatural Vision - 13.25 mins | Nightvision 1200' (including total darkness), See the invisible, See Auras, +1 Strike/Initiative
  • Magical Sword w/Flames and Dripping Blood - 29.25 min | 6d6 M.D.
  • Cracked Skull (Mental Blast) | BOM 109| 25 P.P.E. | 140' | User has power for 3.25 min, each blast takes 1 action | Save vs Magic 14+ | 5d6 direct to HP. -2 Initiative, -2 Strike/Parry/Dodge, -20% all skills. Multiple blasts have cumulative effects. Last 4 melee rounds

Euro 73% vs 1d100:
83
| Fail

Euro 73% vs 1d100:
7
| Pass



"Ol'Magnus, it looks like that foul wizard's magic is wearing off. If you need anything, we will be near," with that Diomedes stands and looks for a sack. Finding one, he takes the necromancer's head and puts it inside. Holding up the sack, he points to the various cybernetic parts. "This head plus those parts should let the Frieburg authorities know that we've dealt with this problem and they may sleep easier at night." He looks for other suitable containers for the cybernetics and puts them in as well.

Faust wrote:Stand at the table, Faust turns to the items that he unsure are magical in nature. He uses some of his magic to help determine the nature of the unknown objects. ”Is there anything specific that we are looking for? I know some of these items are magical but there are a few that I am unsure of. I got a few tricks but if that doesn't work then I'll need someone with a more skillful eye to take a look. With the necromancer dead, was he the final destination or just some leag of the journey? ” Faust speaks up but does lot turn around to face the group.


"We have that foul book that Icky is holding. We need to find out what mysteries it contains. Maps, notes, are probably what we need to look for in terms of finding out this necromancer's plans." The large man using his great strength checks the walls and floors of the room for stones/panels that can move. No stranger to the dead and undead, Diomedes doesn't flinch in checking the blood mage and necromancer's bodies a second time after Faust has.

Standing back up after his search, he stretches his back, both hands on his waist, a small groan escapes his lips. It's time to get out of this foul hole. "Let us gather up we've found and examine more thourgly in the light of day."
Diomedes, EP Record

M.D.C.: 275
Sense Vampires: 600'
User avatar
Diomedes
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:59 am

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Icky'Eow » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:59 am

JIC D20 1d20-2 = 13:
15

JIC D100 1d20-2 = 11:
13

Perc: 62% 1d100-10 = 47:
57
(+30 to detect surprise attacks and to find salvage)

Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - 1d100:
86
), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur:2 mins 45 sec - 78 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 8/12 rds / MDC: 30), Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 4/8 rds; What is currently linked at the beginning of the post - Pixel/ Outside their shell, they can prowl at 64% 1d100:
94
/

Icky is terrified: -2 to all d20 rolls and -10% to all skill checks. FACTORED IN
Icky: Under effects of Stench of the Dead (Speed, Attacks, & Combat Bonuses reduced by Half - factored in)

Skills to identify item/condition of item
Basic Electronics 55% / 1d100:
3

Basic Mechanics 55% / 1d100:
60

Field Armorer & Munitions Expert 60% / 1d100:
30

General Repair and Maintenance 60% / 1d100:
9

Jury-Rig 50% / 1d100:
49

Optic Systems 45% / 1d100:
79

Radio: Basic 65% / 1d100:
70

Recognize Weapon Quality 50% / 1d100:
98

Recycle 60% / 1d100:
78

Salvage 60% / 1d100:
13

Sensory Equipment 45% / 1d100:
21

Weapon Systems 50% / 1d100:
35


Sense Magic (-2 ppe)
Telemechanics (-10 isp)

PPE: 15 / 83 (at end of this post)
ISP: 24 / 54 (at end of this post)

Icky sees the nasties go down, and gathers his wits. Looking around, he ties to make his mind focus on the tasks at hand. ”first, collect sample then examine stuff here. Seems easy to say, but lets see what happens.” With a sigh, he stands and takes a deep breathe. ”((Me ok. Me help. First, get sample for Kelly prof lady. After me help look at stuff.”)) as he says the last part, he looks at the cyberware laying around.

He grabs his last specimen bottle and uses it to scoop up some of the muck. As he puts the top on, he looks at kelly with one eye, ((”Here. Prof Lady, This yours.”)) He moves over to Kelly and gently places it in her hands with a smile. ((Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 55% / 1d100:
75
)) Then with a series of cheerful sounding squeaks and chirps, Icky heads for the cybernetics table while wringing his hands together.

Approaching the table, Icky gets excited. ”what do we have here?” Taking his time, he casts sense magic and starts to walk around the table. As he walks around the table, he grabs pieces at random. Activating his Telemechanics, Icky tries to determine if anything is salvageable or even works. If there any any working or salvageable, he puts them in a pile. With the junk in another pile.
The Dangerous Icky'eow

OOC Comments
Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - [dice]1d100[/dice]), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 0 mins 00 sec - 0 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 0/12 rds / MDC: 30), Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 8/8 rds; What is currently linked - Pixel/ shell )

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

M.D.C. by Location:
Head & Neck - 40 (triple if wears a helmet and armor along the neck).
Hands (2) - (L) 30 / 30 - (R) 30 / 30
Arms (2) - (L) 55 / 55 - (R) 55 / 55
Legs (4)- (front L) 115 / 115 - (Front R) 115 / 115 - (Rear L) 115 / 115 - (Rear R) 115 / 115
Main Body (without shell)- 46

Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit with a tacky hawaiian shirt, a set of mismatched homemade traveling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap with CAF harness over that. Patron grenade launcher is slung on back
User avatar
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Consumer » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:24 am

Loot Found
2 Demon Claw Blade
Image
Splugorth Bio-wizard Dagger
  • M.D.C.: 100; regenerates 2D6 M.D.C./day
  • Damage: 6D6 M.D. (Double Damage to Supernatural Creatures of Good Alignment)
  • Bonus: +1 to Strike, +1 to Parry


Dragon's Tooth Dagger
Image
Rare Enchanted Dagger
  • Damage: 3D6 M.D. (Double damage to Creatures of Magic)
  • Bonuses: +1 to Disarm, +1 to Parry


Enchanted Knife
Image
Common Enchanted Dagger
  • Damage: 2D6 M.D.
  • Feature: Additional Damage


Talisman of Armor of Ithan
Image
Common Talisman
  • Effect: Casts Armor of Ithan (40 M.D.C.; 4 minute Duration) 3 times.


Talisman of Escape
Image
Common Talisman
  • Effect: Casts Escape (BoM pg. 106) 3 times.


Talisman of Heal Wounds
Image
Common Talisman
  • Effect: Casts Heal Wounds (BoM pg. 106) 3 times.


Potion of Healing (Superior)
Common Enchanted Potion
  • Effect: Instantly Restores 4D6 Hit Points or 6D6 S.D.C.


1 Million in gold, silver, and credits.

Multi-Optic Eye

Bionic Leg (Left)

Headjack w/Radio Tranciever[b]


The team begins to gather up things from the various tables, and shelves. most of it is junk in the purest sense or impractical to take. Icky grabs a sample of the ichor that was once the Blood Magus, giving the stoppered vial to Kelly while looking more than a little creepy. Ol'Magnus slowly props himself up with a wheezing groan, that makes him seem old as dirt. [b]"That was new trick... Is everyone alright?" Ol'Magnus wheezes as he picks himself off the floor. Once on his feet, Ol'Magnus looks about before chuckling. "Well maybe we've killed him for good this time. I'll know in a few weeks likely. Odin is particularly spiteful on that one."

The group gathers up the salvageable bits and makes their way out of the ancient Nazi Bunker. A few hours pass as the group maneuvers itself out of the tunnels and back through the Unterground. The d-bee population of the Unterground seem blissfully unaware as to what has just transpired. Though it seems as the pall of fear that was maligning the populace has lifted and they are going on with their lives.

A quick stop at the clinic brings the good news to Ingrid and Doctor Mercer, who are thankful to team for their efforts.

A call to Kruger gets a curious response. "Good to hear, nice to see the team is taking some initiative. Come in to the office tomorrow morning."
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Kelly Kellogg » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:10 am

Perception 66*%: 1d100:
59

JIC d20: 1d20:
9

JIC d100: 1d100:
1


Biology 53%*: 1d100:
79

Research 83%*: 1d100:
97


*-5% for needing a fix included

Prudence looks at the vial Ikky hands her, at the creepy look the crab seems to give the scholar, and then at the book Ikky also has. "Can I see the book too?" I need some drugs real bad. I swear that crab just hit on me.

"Well, thanks for the help, everyone. Do you guys have anywhere to be?" Prudence directs this at the newcomers who helped with the monster hunt. "Maybe you come with us, we might be able to find you steady gigs doing more stuff like this."




Before the meeting with Krugar, Prudence tries to schedule some time with the others to begin Computer training for the people who don't have any understanding of such things.*


(*Keep Kelly around til the end of of next adventure and you can get Computer Operations as a Secondary skill if you don't already have it. I'm also open to other options like any of Kelly's lore skills)
Do Not PM this account. PM Tyrannosapiens Rex.

Dear Prudence, won't you come out to play?

OOC Comments
Charm/Impress: 25%
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 55%
P.P.E.: 4
H.P.: 13
S.D.C.: 21
User avatar
Kelly Kellogg
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:46 am

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Diomedes » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:45 pm

Notice: 29% vs 1d100:
88
(Signs/Presence of: +30% Vampires/Undead, +20% Demons/Monsters)
JIC: 1d20:
5
, 1d100:
81


Stats
  • M.D.C.: 174/264
  • P.P.E.: 108/258
  • Spd: 75'/action
Vampire Hunting Abilities
  • Bonuses when fighting Vampires: +15% Perception vs Undead, +2 Initiative, +1 Strike/Parry/Dodge, +2 Strike Impale/Stake the heart, +2 vs Insanity +3 vs HF (Vampires, Protectors and summoned animals) +1 Possession
  • Gut Feelings, Hunches and Realizations Involving Vampires
  • Bad Feeling that something is not right: 50% (+5%) - On success +1 Initiative and +5% Perception
  • Feeling that vampires are around or exerting control and influence over a community--69% (+3%)
  • Finding and recognizing evidence of the undead's presence or involvement--69% (+3%)
  • Hunch that someone is a vampire servant, henchman or assassin--55% (+5%)
  • Recognize Vampire Mind Slave--69% (+3%)
  • Recognize Wild Vampire--93% (+3%)
  • Recognize Secondary Vampire--69% (+3%)
  • Recognize Master Vampire--59% (+3%)
  • Guess Vampire's lair based on knowledge of undead and reports of vampire's activities and other evidence--29% (+3%)
  • Find actual lair or coffin at suspected location--54% (+3%)
  • Lore: Vampires 79% (+3%)
  • Vampire Combat: Knows all vampire weakness, vulnerabilities, tactics, methods of attack, defenses, etc.
      Resistance vs Vampire Seduction: +2 vs Pheromone-based trance (+1 @ 5, 7, 11, 15)
      Resistance vs Vampire Mind Control: +1
      Resistance vs Vampire Hypnotic Suggestion: +2
  • Sense Vampires: Automatic 600', cannot pinpoint location
  • Command Trust and Leadership
  • Calm and direct civilians: 50/level
  • Settle nerves of a small squad fighting force: 10+1d6/level. On success all non-Undead Slayers receive +1 Initiative, +1 Horror Factor if Undead Slayer within 250'

Temporary Abilities:
  • Sustain - 1 day


Ol'Magnus wrote:Ol'Magnus slowly props himself up with a wheezing groan, that makes him seem old as dirt. "That was new trick... Is everyone alright?" Ol'Magnus wheezes as he picks himself off the floor. Once on his feet, Ol'Magnus looks about before chuckling. "Well maybe we've killed him for good this time. I'll know in a few weeks likely. Odin is particularly spiteful on that one."


Diomedes lets out a large laugh at Ol'Magnus' question. "I've definitely looked better," the Atlantean says as he holds out his hands to encompass his whole blood splattered, broken capillary look. "It will probably take days to clean off all this blood from my clothes, I may as well get new ones. But what about you. What is this 'Brom' business? And you've killed this necromancer before; any ideas on how he has come back?"

Diomedes helps the team gather the looty offering to shoulder the burden (Exactly how much of the million credits is in gold and silver? That could get heavy very fast.)

Kelly wrote:"Well, thanks for the help, everyone. Do you guys have anywhere to be?" Prudence directs this at the newcomers who helped with the monster hunt. "Maybe you come with us, we might be able to find you steady gigs doing more stuff like this."


"My friend Faust and I have note found a place to stay yet. We stumbled upon this mess most fortuitously when we arrived. If there are other rooms available, I'd happily take you up on it. Just for the shower," Diomedes says.

"The cybernetics we've found in that retched hole, we should give back to Doctor Mercer. These other magical items and the gold and silver are probably the necromancers. The credits probably belonged to some of their unfortunate victims. My friend and I know nothing of why you were originally involved other than this being a good deed done this day. Did you have a contract with anyone and were there any conditions on what to do with what we've found?" he continues. Those poor souls, carved into pieces for whatever mad designs those creates had.

A quick stop at the clinic brings the good news to Ingrid and Doctor Mercer, who are thankful to team for their efforts.

A call to Kruger gets a curious response. "Good to hear, nice to see the team is taking some initiative. Come in to the office tomorrow morning."


"Who is this Kruger person? Is she an official of the city of Freiburg? Your employer?"

When they arrive at whatever dwelling Kelly is referring to, Diomedes finds the shower, and takes full advantage of it. He pulls his only change of clothes from his pack with a sigh. This is why my ancestors just wore loin clothes. The expense!

As things settle down, he says, "I am going for a walk to the nearest ley line to heal and recharge. I should be back in a few hours."

Upon his return, skin now unblemished, he listens to his new group of friends while they wait for their appointment with Kruger.
Diomedes, EP Record

M.D.C.: 275
Sense Vampires: 600'
User avatar
Diomedes
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:59 am

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Faust » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:03 am

Conditions:
Life Sense

Perception: 1d100:
71
/ 26% / 36% involving plants and nature (+10% underwater and wearing bio-armor)
JIC: 1d20:
16
/ 1d100:
48

Conditions: Sixth Sense
Kelly wrote:"Well, thanks for the help, everyone. Do you guys have anywhere to be?" Prudence directs this at the newcomers who helped with the monster hunt. "Maybe you come with us, we might be able to find you steady gigs doing more stuff like this."

Diomedes wrote:My friend Faust and I have note found a place to stay yet. We stumbled upon this mess most fortuitously when we arrived. If there are other rooms available, I'd happily take you up on it. Just for the shower,"


”No, I do not have any pressing matter that require my attention, at the moment. More work rooting out evil from their lairs? Sounds pretty good to me. I'll agree to come with you and a shower does sound good.” Faust helps out with packing and hauling of the spoils from the necromancer. He is silent on the way back to town. Using the time to contemplate and process what had transpired. After a nice long shower, Faust returns to wherever the group have decided to congregate. His interest is peaked when Kelly get a call from someone named Kruger.

He turns to Kelly with curiosity on his face. Asking a few questions but mi it all intended for just Kelly. ”Anything you tell us about the Kruger. Anything I shouldn't say or do? Anything I should say?” Faust looks around to to see if any of the others would like respond.”I am always glad to meet new people and learn their perspective on life.”
Faust

P.P.E.: 103/123
I.S.P.: 38/40

H.P.: 65/65
S.D.C.: 47/47

Equipment
User avatar
Faust
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:56 pm

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Icky'Eow » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:02 am

JIC D20 1d20-2 = 12:
14

JIC D100 1d20-2 = 0:
2

Perc: 62% 1d100-10 = 4:
14
(+30 to detect surprise attacks and to find salvage)

Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - 1d100:
84
), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur:2 mins 30 sec - 77 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 7/12 rds / MDC: 30), Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 3/8 rds; What is currently linked at the beginning of the post - Pixel/ shell

PPE: 15 / 83 (at end of this post)
ISP: 24 / 54 (at end of this post)


Loot Interest -
1 Demon Claw Blade or 1 Dragon's Tooth Dagger or Enchanted Knife
Whatever cyber noone claims


Magnus wrote:Once on his feet, Ol'Magnus looks about before chuckling. "Well maybe we've killed him for good this time. I'll know in a few weeks likely. Odin is particularly spiteful on that one."


Icky looks at Ol’Magnus with wide eyes. ((How many times you kill? Who Odin??”)) With a sigh and a shake of his head, Icky keeps one eye on Magnus and continues fidgeting with the cyber loot. ”Silly humans. Shoild only need to kill stuff once.”


Icky helps the others gather and load the loot. With his increased strength (Robot PS) he is willing to play pack mule. He looks at Oculus ((“Pardon, big friend. You carry stupid rifle of mine to shell at opening to this place?”)) Hearing kelly, he hands her the book.


Consumer wrote:A quick stop at the clinic brings the good news to Ingrid and Doctor Mercer, who are thankful to team for their efforts.

A call to Kruger gets a curious response. "Good to hear, nice to see the team is taking some initiative. Come in to the office tomorrow morning."



Hearing the appointment being made, Icky starts to excuse himself. He stops when he hears Kelly’s offer about training. ((“Me like. You teach lore, maybe language and writing? Me need know how talk better.”)) He gives himself a facepalm ”Geez. I feel stupid. This machine makes me sound like an imbecile. Hopefully she can teach me languages.”

Diomedes wrote: "The cybernetics we've found in that retched hole, we should give back to Doctor Mercer. These other magical items and the gold and silver are probably the necromancers. The credits probably belonged to some of their unfortunate victims.”


Icky looks shocked. ((“What mean give cyber? Me can use on shell if noone wants.”)) His antenna stand straight and his eyes go wide as he snaps his fingers. He pulls out his handheld computer and starts typing madly. It is obvious he had an idea. As the others discuss their plans, icky waves them away and wanders off to his shell. ((“sorry. Ideas. Me see you after you do what you do. Me here tinkering.”))

He enters his shell and starts his planning of projects. [i]”okay. That was shit. Underground is not for me. I am useless without my shell. I need to think of a way to make it smaller or compact on command. Until i can think of that, i will try to improve my shell for the next mission.’{/i] He takes some time and cleans himself up as well as the interior of the shell. While he does this, he tries to think of a way to make the rifle useful or he will have to try to trade it for something new.


After a couple of hours of racking his brain, he has decided to trade the rifle for something more his size. He puts his computer away and readies for travel. Before he goes he uses his radio. ((“Me want trade big rifle for me size something. Where i go?”))
The Dangerous Icky'eow

OOC Comments
Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - [dice]1d100[/dice]), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 0 mins 00 sec - 0 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 0/12 rds / MDC: 30), Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 8/8 rds; What is currently linked - Pixel/ shell )

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

M.D.C. by Location:
Head & Neck - 40 (triple if wears a helmet and armor along the neck).
Hands (2) - (L) 30 / 30 - (R) 30 / 30
Arms (2) - (L) 55 / 55 - (R) 55 / 55
Legs (4)- (front L) 115 / 115 - (Front R) 115 / 115 - (Rear L) 115 / 115 - (Rear R) 115 / 115
Main Body (without shell)- 46

Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit with a tacky hawaiian shirt, a set of mismatched homemade traveling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap with CAF harness over that. Patron grenade launcher is slung on back
User avatar
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Kelly Kellogg » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:54 am

(Rolls Held)

Prudence doesn't do too much explaining, "Our employer gave us some leave in town and we ended up doing this community service."

So when the house Prudence offers them a place to crash at turns out to be the NGR consulate building, they should be a little surprised.

As soon as she can get some time alone, the junkie scholar gets into her rig and takes another hit of that sweet sweet junk.
Do Not PM this account. PM Tyrannosapiens Rex.

Dear Prudence, won't you come out to play?

OOC Comments
Charm/Impress: 25%
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 55%
P.P.E.: 4
H.P.: 13
S.D.C.: 21
User avatar
Kelly Kellogg
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:46 am

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Consumer » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:18 pm

The next several hours are rather bland considering the group has be instrumental in taking down an ancient threat under their city home. Kelly brings Faust and Diomedes to the NGR Consulate building where she has her vehicle/home parked. A brief conversation with the guards, gets the Atlantean/Lemurian duo access to the small barracks room the others seem to be using as a place of residence.

Kelly during part of the evening, takes a hit of her sweet, sweet drugs, reveling in the rush of chemicals.

All in all the night goes by uneventfully, allowing the group plenty of time to discuss where to divvy up the goods taken from the Necromancer's lair.

The next morning leaves the group with a meeting with CPT Kruger.

At some time in the morning the group is shuffled into the meeting hall that they first met together a while back.

"Welcome, I hear you've had an eventful day. Anything you want to talk about?"

About Ol'Magnus
He's still around, in the sense of in the city. He's decided to stay in the Underground. You may visit him in the future when in town. I will make a little blub about him in the Catch-All as a group contact.
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Diomedes » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:59 pm

Notice: 29% vs 1d100:
84
(Signs/Presence of: +30% Vampires/Undead, +20% Demons/Monsters)
JIC: 1d20:
14
, 1d100:
27


Stats
  • M.D.C.: 174/264
  • P.P.E.: 108/258
  • Spd: 75'/action
Vampire Hunting Abilities
  • Bonuses when fighting Vampires: +15% Perception vs Undead, +2 Initiative, +1 Strike/Parry/Dodge, +2 Strike Impale/Stake the heart, +2 vs Insanity +3 vs HF (Vampires, Protectors and summoned animals) +1 Possession
  • Gut Feelings, Hunches and Realizations Involving Vampires
  • Bad Feeling that something is not right: 50% (+5%) - On success +1 Initiative and +5% Perception
  • Feeling that vampires are around or exerting control and influence over a community--69% (+3%)
  • Finding and recognizing evidence of the undead's presence or involvement--69% (+3%)
  • Hunch that someone is a vampire servant, henchman or assassin--55% (+5%)
  • Recognize Vampire Mind Slave--69% (+3%)
  • Recognize Wild Vampire--93% (+3%)
  • Recognize Secondary Vampire--69% (+3%)
  • Recognize Master Vampire--59% (+3%)
  • Guess Vampire's lair based on knowledge of undead and reports of vampire's activities and other evidence--29% (+3%)
  • Find actual lair or coffin at suspected location--54% (+3%)
  • Lore: Vampires 79% (+3%)
  • Vampire Combat: Knows all vampire weakness, vulnerabilities, tactics, methods of attack, defenses, etc.
      Resistance vs Vampire Seduction: +2 vs Pheromone-based trance (+1 @ 5, 7, 11, 15)
      Resistance vs Vampire Mind Control: +1
      Resistance vs Vampire Hypnotic Suggestion: +2
  • Sense Vampires: Automatic 600', cannot pinpoint location
  • Command Trust and Leadership
  • Calm and direct civilians: 50/level
  • Settle nerves of a small squad fighting force: 10+1d6/level. On success all non-Undead Slayers receive +1 Initiative, +1 Horror Factor if Undead Slayer within 250'

Temporary Abilities:
  • Sustain - 1 day


Diomedes looks around the meeting hall and at CPT Krueger. "Hello Captain, please call me Diomedes, and this here is my friend Faust." He gives a warm smile, and points over to his Lemurian friend. "We've just recently joined these stalwarts. The two of us had just arrived in town to discover them attempting to stop a series of deadly crimes. We offered to join them, as Faust and I have a desire to help the people in this land."

He looks at his new friends to see if they want to jump in, and if not continues:

"We found sufficient clues to find to the refuge of these evil beings. It turned out to be a necromancer and a blood mage. Foul beings indeed. We met an old man, you may have heard of him, Ol'Magnus. He had apparently been hunting them for many years. Possibly centuries if his tale is true (and I have no reason to doubt him)."

"We found them in and old military complex near by and have cleared it of the various evil beings that had resided there. Hopefully their evil has been permanently laid to rest. The battle was arduous, but ultimately we were triumphant and have returned to tell the tale."
He looks over at Kelly, Ganon, Icky'Eow, and Oculus, "They are a brave quartet, willing to brave the dark and shine the light of justice on those who dwell there. You have shown wisdom by asking for their help. Hopefully the good townsfolk here will be able to rest easier now."

I wonder what exactly was the agreement with this Captain and the town. There is a darkness on this land, if they are to be at peace, it may take more than us to break it's hold. But perhaps, the six of us can still make a difference.
Diomedes, EP Record

M.D.C.: 275
Sense Vampires: 600'
User avatar
Diomedes
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:59 am

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Faust » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:35 pm

Perception: 1d100:
67
/ 26% / 36% involving plants and nature (+10% underwater and wearing bio-armor)
JIC: 1d20:
7
/ 1d100:
12

Conditions: Sixth Sense

When Diomedes is the first to answer the Captain, Faust doesn't object and lets him tell their tale of triumph. Nodding his head when he is introduced. Wouldn't it be more like do you have any questions for us, not the other way around. Oh well. Hopefully Diomedes here can satisfy any need the good captain may have. I just want to back out and do some good in the world. Can't do that here recalling past events. Wonder what our next assignment might be. Faust loses his train of thstory. comes back to the moment at hand before Diomedes finishes his story. ”So captain, what's next on the agenda? Do you have something lined up, yet? Though I am not the official leader, I'm pretty sure we are all eager to start the next assignment.”
Faust

P.P.E.: 103/123
I.S.P.: 38/40

H.P.: 65/65
S.D.C.: 47/47

Equipment
User avatar
Faust
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:56 pm

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Icky'Eow » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:53 pm

JIC D20 1d20-2 = 16:
18

JIC D100 1d20-2 = 10:
12

Perc: 62% 1d100-10 = 64:
74
(+30 to detect surprise attacks and to find salvage)

Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - 1d100:
34
), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 0 mins 00 sec - 0 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 0/12 rds / MDC: 30), Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 0/8 rds; What is currently linked at the beginning of the post - Pixel/ shell

PPE: 15 / 83 (at end of this post)
ISP: 24 / 54 (at end of this post)

Telemechanic Mental Operation
[ooc=]Range: 40 feet +5 feet per level / Duration: 8 rds +2 rds per level / I.S.P.: 12[ooc]

SKILLS USED -
Telemechanics - 88% - run diagnostics on shell and gear
applies to all aspects of the machine, its operation, repair, special codes, programming, etc.

Icky follows the others back to the entrance. As he sees his shell, he perks up. ((finally. home. Me missed you.”)) He rushes to his shell and deactivates his security precautions. With a wiggle of his antenna, his shell powers up and the door opens. He looks at the others, ((“See you in morning.”)) As he turns to enter the shell, he gives a whistle and his new bot, Pixel, follows him in.

Once inside, Icky unpacks and checks his gear. He swaps the big rifle ((M-90 "Beach Stormer")) for his grenade launcher. ’Dad’s weapon. He said i just need to use willpower. What he didn’t say was it was magic energy.Hehe” There is a wistful look on his face as he thinks of his family. Wiping his eyes, he activates his Telemechanic Operation power and runs diagnostics on his shell and weapons.

The next several hours are rather bland considering the group has be instrumental in taking down an ancient threat under their city home.

Icky uses this time to clean the interior of his shell and repack his gear. ”now that i have done an adventure, i think i now know what i should always carry. Well...for now. I am sure that will change.” when all is to his liking, icky secures anything loose and buckles in. with a grunt, icky prepares to move the shell. As the wheels lower amd lock into place, Icky clicks into the harness and lifts his legs. He then moves to the consulate, and parks beside Kelly’s ride.

All in all the night goes by uneventfully, allowing the group plenty of time to discuss where to divvy up the goods taken from the Necromancer's lair.


Icky uses his skills and powers to look at the loot, well at least on what he likes. Activating sense magic, he looks over the pile. Seeing the demon blades, Icky approaches it and picks it up. ”This is weirdly pretty. I wonder what it's story is?” As he holds it he uses object read. After his mind’s eye works, he uses his skills to inspect it. Once he has finished with it, he puts it down and moves on to the medallions/talismans. Finally, he requests the cyber if no one wants it. There is a look of excitement on his face, like a child in a toy store.

The next morning leaves the group with a meeting with CPT Kruger.At some time in the morning the group is shuffled into the meeting hall that they first met together a while back.

"Welcome, I hear you've had an eventful day. Anything you want to talk about?"


Icky does a salute, to any in the military, it is like watching a child do a salute, not rude, just sloppy. He then finds a spot in the corner and lets the others gather and talk.
The Dangerous Icky'eow

OOC Comments
Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - [dice]1d100[/dice]), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 0 mins 00 sec - 0 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 0/12 rds / MDC: 30), Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 8/8 rds; What is currently linked - Pixel/ shell )

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

M.D.C. by Location:
Head & Neck - 40 (triple if wears a helmet and armor along the neck).
Hands (2) - (L) 30 / 30 - (R) 30 / 30
Arms (2) - (L) 55 / 55 - (R) 55 / 55
Legs (4)- (front L) 115 / 115 - (Front R) 115 / 115 - (Rear L) 115 / 115 - (Rear R) 115 / 115
Main Body (without shell)- 46

Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit with a tacky hawaiian shirt, a set of mismatched homemade traveling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap with CAF harness over that. Patron grenade launcher is slung on back
User avatar
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Ganon Adalrik » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:34 am

Perception: 1d100:
82
(additional +20% for tech)
OOC Comments
15+3/lvl, Int+10, EP +25%, Bionic Hearing +15%, Combat Computer +5% (Following bonuses in Power Armor or NGR Mechanic Night Vision: +15% at night only, Multi-Optic (3 or more optic features): +15%, Motion Detector: +5%, Radar: +5%


D20 JiC: 1d20:
18
/ D100 JiC: 1d100:
98


Ganon walk’s into the Consulate with a rather self-conscious look on his face. He had been trapped inside his armor after making a foolish mistake. Trying to write a hot patch to interface with the new cyber I got installed in my head was not a great idea. he thinks looking off to the side of his shoes.

They all had marched along in the tunnel oblivious to the armor plodding along behind them through the caverns. Lucky or unluckily for Ganon the auto pilot was engaged and stayed engaged throughout the soft lock. No other commands would take. Actually anything that was turned on stayed on and thankfully so, wouldn’t want to suffocate. If the autopilot had disengaged they might have figured out something was wrong rather than it appearing as cowardice for him to be standing around and plodding along in the back. He did consider trying to short the autopilot mode to stop completely but feared it would dead lock the whole PA underground with him still inside and possibly no life support and no way out.

Once he was above ground after the others successfully cleared the underground tunnel of the necromancer he did realize the only way to draw attention to his plight was to short out the PA as close to the parameter of the compound as soon as possible. Rather quickly mechanics were called to inspect the now smoke filled compartment. Before the PA powered down the automated fire control measures vented some of the smoke alerting the guards to a problem.

His PA was in the hands of the mechanics. All he was doing now is waiting for CPT Kruger and twiddled the copy of the tunnels recording in his fingers.


"They are a brave quartet, willing to brave the dark and shine the light of justice on those who dwell there. You have shown wisdom by asking for their help. Hopefully the good townsfolk here will be able to rest easier now."


Ganon flushes and looks away. It certainly wasn’t from modesty. He was angry at himself for putting himself and the mission in jeopardy.

”No, it wasn’t just us now. You did quite well.” Ganon says trying to deflect.

When CPT Kruger arrives Ganon will give her the recording and brief he had plenty of time to record inside his PA stuck on autopilot.
Stabshauptmann Ganon Adalrik
Languages: N:Euro,Techno-Can
P.P.E.: 8/8 | H.P.: 24/24 | S.D.C.: 27/27
ImageImage
User avatar
Ganon Adalrik
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:30 pm
Location: Eurasia

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Consumer » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:34 am

Conversations Happen as noted

Krueger keeps a rather neutral expression during the informal debriefing of the events of the last day. She seems to be absorbing the information, and filing it away for whatever future use it may be good for. Once the group is done recounting the story she smiles. "Well it certainly sounds like you've had an interesting day. I'll task some soldiers to go and take a look at the situation, and make sure nothing is still lurking down there. As for other things, Diomedes, Faust, a pleasure to meet you. As you have come to meet our unlikely group here. I'll give you the rundown of the situation and let you decide on your own. These folk nominally work for the NGR government, It's a test program to see about integrating non-human beings into the greater NGR military. It's one of several such projects going on across the country. Usually I receive some type of mission from my superiors and then delegate the task to these folk." CPT Kruger says with a friendly tone.

"At the moment they all have been staying here at the consulate, but seeing as I need to make room for some delegates from the Sovietski. that is about to change. I was hoping to surprise you in a day or two, but situation has moved my timetable up. There is a plot of land on the edge of Frieberg that used to be a farm of some manner. I have had the engineers clear out part of it and run the usual amenities of power and water to the site. I also had them set up some prefabricated shelters there for your use. Most of it is rapid deployment military equipment, so it comes with all manner of bells and whistles. This will have two benefits. One it will allow you the privacy you likely would like to have versus being crammed into communal barracks, And two, it will free up my barracks for other things." CPT Krueger says before turning on a screen behind her.

The image shows several prefab buildings and two moderately sized barn structures. A wooden split log fence surrounds the whole area, which seems to have more than enough room for the group and their various vehicles and mounts.

"So I would like you all to prepare for the move. I have taken the liberty of having food and other supplies already shipped there, and weekly deliveries of food and sundries will be provided. I've even gone so far as to task a drone to assist in daily tasks like cooking and cleaning for you. Any questions?"

About the loot, feel free to figure out how to divy it up.

New Home.
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Diomedes » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:04 pm

Notice: 29% vs 1d100:
46
(Signs/Presence of: +30% Vampires/Undead, +20% Demons/Monsters)
JIC: 1d20:
4
, 1d100:
91


Stats
  • M.D.C.: 174/264
  • P.P.E.: 108/258
  • Spd: 75'/action
Vampire Hunting Abilities
  • Bonuses when fighting Vampires: +15% Perception vs Undead, +2 Initiative, +1 Strike/Parry/Dodge, +2 Strike Impale/Stake the heart, +2 vs Insanity +3 vs HF (Vampires, Protectors and summoned animals) +1 Possession
  • Gut Feelings, Hunches and Realizations Involving Vampires
  • Bad Feeling that something is not right: 50% (+5%) - On success +1 Initiative and +5% Perception
  • Feeling that vampires are around or exerting control and influence over a community--69% (+3%)
  • Finding and recognizing evidence of the undead's presence or involvement--69% (+3%)
  • Hunch that someone is a vampire servant, henchman or assassin--55% (+5%)
  • Recognize Vampire Mind Slave--69% (+3%)
  • Recognize Wild Vampire--93% (+3%)
  • Recognize Secondary Vampire--69% (+3%)
  • Recognize Master Vampire--59% (+3%)
  • Guess Vampire's lair based on knowledge of undead and reports of vampire's activities and other evidence--29% (+3%)
  • Find actual lair or coffin at suspected location--54% (+3%)
  • Lore: Vampires 79% (+3%)
  • Vampire Combat: Knows all vampire weakness, vulnerabilities, tactics, methods of attack, defenses, etc.
      Resistance vs Vampire Seduction: +2 vs Pheromone-based trance (+1 @ 5, 7, 11, 15)
      Resistance vs Vampire Mind Control: +1
      Resistance vs Vampire Hypnotic Suggestion: +2
  • Sense Vampires: Automatic 600', cannot pinpoint location
  • Command Trust and Leadership
  • Calm and direct civilians: 50/level
  • Settle nerves of a small squad fighting force: 10+1d6/level. On success all non-Undead Slayers receive +1 Initiative, +1 Horror Factor if Undead Slayer within 250'

Temporary Abilities:
  • Sustain - 1 day


Kruger wrote:Once the group is done recounting the story she smiles. "Well it certainly sounds like you've had an interesting day. I'll task some soldiers to go and take a look at the situation, and make sure nothing is still lurking down there. As for other things, Diomedes, Faust, a pleasure to meet you. As you have come to meet our unlikely group here. I'll give you the rundown of the situation and let you decide on your own. These folk nominally work for the NGR government, It's a test program to see about integrating non-human beings into the greater NGR military. It's one of several such projects going on across the country. Usually I receive some type of mission from my superiors and then delegate the task to these folk." CPT Kruger says with a friendly tone.


Charm/Impress 45% vs 1d100:
85
| Nope


"I am happy to meet you as well Captain Kruger. It warms my heart to see the NGR attempting to work with all the people of the area," the large man says with a an open, smiling expression, as he unconsciously flexes his muscles. "Yes, please tell us more."

Kruger wrote:"At the moment they all have been staying here at the consulate, but seeing as I need to make room for some delegates from the Sovietski. that is about to change. I was hoping to surprise you in a day or two, but situation has moved my timetable up. There is a plot of land on the edge of Frieberg that used to be a farm of some manner. I have had the engineers clear out part of it and run the usual amenities of power and water to the site. I also had them set up some prefabricated shelters there for your use. Most of it is rapid deployment military equipment, so it comes with all manner of bells and whistles. This will have two benefits. One it will allow you the privacy you likely would like to have versus being crammed into communal barracks, And two, it will free up my barracks for other things." CPT Krueger says before turning on a screen behind her.

The image shows several prefab buildings and two moderately sized barn structures. A wooden split log fence surrounds the whole area, which seems to have more than enough room for the group and their various vehicles and mounts.

"So I would like you all to prepare for the move. I have taken the liberty of having food and other supplies already shipped there, and weekly deliveries of food and sundries will be provided. I've even gone so far as to task a drone to assist in daily tasks like cooking and cleaning for you. Any questions?"


Diomedes listen to her briefing intently. I may be here a while chasing down leads, working with the community may help me discover the clues I need. "Yes, our arrival," he says nodding towards Faust, "was timely, to help our new friends, so time for discussion was limited. Speaking for myself, I am looking for a special sword from an island far to the east. It's called a katana, and I have been searching for it for a while and the clues have led me to this land. While I am hear, lending my services to help the good folk of Frieburg sounds like a good use of my time. To that end," he looks towards the rest of his new team, "who is nominally the leader of your merry band? I would be delighted to join you while I continue my search and help you in your mission here."

He looks back at the captain, "Providing lodgings is a generous gesture, thank you. What exactly is the arrangement that you have in place? Are you providing gear and support for the missions that you are assigning to this team? Is there an agreement in place for anything salvaged or acquired" He spreads his hand, "What little I have is what you see, I have given away much of my equipment in my travels to those in greater need than i."
Diomedes, EP Record

M.D.C.: 275
Sense Vampires: 600'
User avatar
Diomedes
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:59 am

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Faust » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:15 pm

Perception: 1d100:
90
/ 26% / 36% involving plants and nature (+10% underwater and wearing bio-armor)
JIC: 1d20:
20
/ 1d100:
51

Conditions: Sixth Sense

Captain Krueger wrote:"So I would like you all to prepare for the move. I have taken the liberty of having food and other supplies already shipped there, and weekly deliveries of food and sundries will be provided. I've even gone so far as to task a drone to assist in daily tasks like cooking and cleaning for you. Any questions?"


A wide smile appears on Faust's face when the captain reveals her moving plans for the group. Once the captain is finished with the debrief, Faust gives a gracious bow. "Thank you, Captain. We'll sure make good use of the resources that you have provided for us. I myself, do I not have any further question at the moment but I'm sure some of the other will undoubtedly have a couple. And, thank you again."

Diomedes wrote: "Speaking for myself, I am looking for a special sword from an island far to the east. It's called a katana, and I have been searching for it for a while and the clues have led me to this land."


Man, he sure is trusting of anyone, isn't he? From my experience, you can't trust everyone and even then some good hearted people do bad things. Good thing I don't have any auxiliary motives. Faust gives Diomedes a sideways glance as unveils some of his secrets. He quickly shifts his glance, bouncing between the others in the room. If anyone chances his state, he will give them a friendly smile. Faust remains silent to allow others to speak up.
Faust

P.P.E.: 103/123
I.S.P.: 38/40

H.P.: 65/65
S.D.C.: 47/47

Equipment
User avatar
Faust
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:56 pm

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Ganon Adalrik » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:59 pm

Perception: 1d100:
2
(additional +20% for tech)

OOC Comments
15+3/lvl, Int+10, EP +25%, Bionic Hearing +15%, Combat Computer +5% (Following bonuses in Power Armor or NGR Mechanic Night Vision: +15% at night only, Multi-Optic (3 or more optic features): +15%, Motion Detector: +5%, Radar: +5%


D20 JiC: 1d20:
13
/ D100 JiC: 1d100:
36


The veteran mechanic wasn’t terribly pleased with the living arrangements provided. He knew exactly what to expect from the hasty shelter having spent many nights in them. I am not ready for the stink and cramped conditions. he thinks looking over the enthusiastic teams with his own face looking unenthused. Bitching never changed anything. he thinks resigning himself to the assigned quarters.

Ganon gathers himself up clearing his face of the unpleasant emotion, ”CPT Krueger, Thank you for the quarters for the teams. They should be adequate. If I may, could I requisition materials to reinforce the walls for security and concertina wire to lay at the base and top of the walls? I presume the shelter is outside of the main city walls?” Ganon asks politely. [Trust 90% vs. armed forces/ 1d100:
26


After his brief conversation, he gathers his things before heading out of the debrief. Turning back momentarily he addresses the others, ”Well I suppose we should all wander and find this thing together to ensure we all make it one peace?” he kids before continuing. ”For those who haven’t officially met me, I am CPT Ganon Adalrik. You may call me Ganon if you wish.” He announces. ”Alright pleasantries are over for now let’s get to our new home.” he says turning to leave the room.

Ganon and the party head to the new housing. Ganon will take whichever room is farthest from the noisy garage and showers having experienced these living conditions before. The noise was the worst pollution one could have and it was best to mitigate it as much as possible.

[OOC] If anyone doesn’t want the cyber eye its actually something I wanted at chargen.[ooc]
Stabshauptmann Ganon Adalrik
Languages: N:Euro,Techno-Can
P.P.E.: 8/8 | H.P.: 24/24 | S.D.C.: 27/27
ImageImage
User avatar
Ganon Adalrik
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:30 pm
Location: Eurasia

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Kelly Kellogg » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:17 am

Perception 66%: 1d100:
22

JIC d20:
JIC d100: 1d100:
56


Appraise Goods 68%: 1d100:
1

Lore: Magic (Recognize Enchantment) 42%: 1d100:
45

Chemistry: Pharmaceutical 58%: 1d100:
26


"Thank you Herr Kruger for the accommodations. Has anyone delivered me a supply of reactants yet?*"

Prudence indicates her desire for one of the knives by picking it up and staring at it, then setting it down right next to her.

Dragon's Tooth Dagger
Image
Rare Enchanted Dagger
  • Damage: 3D6 M.D. (Double damage to Creatures of Magic)
  • Bonuses: +1 to Disarm, +1 to Parry


"We should probably get this stuff appraised so we can split it up fairly. I dunno if I deserve any of the fungible metals after picking this out." Prudence attempts to give her own estimates of the goods value.

At the outpost, Prudence never moves into her room. She's in her trailer all hours of the day and night, and if anyone interrupts their junkie scholar, they find her fiddling around her lab fabricating some sort of chemical compound.

*The junkie wants to cook her damn drugs. Has the supplier provided the precursors yet?
Do Not PM this account. PM Tyrannosapiens Rex.

Dear Prudence, won't you come out to play?

OOC Comments
Charm/Impress: 25%
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 55%
P.P.E.: 4
H.P.: 13
S.D.C.: 21
User avatar
Kelly Kellogg
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:46 am

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Oculus » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:13 am

JIC: 1d100:
3
1d20:
17

Perc: 24% / 1d100:
45


Occasionally checking on the old man Magnus the cyclops supplies any healing salves he can to ease the man's pain while he mends his necromantic wounds and then some if simply the pain of old age. Taking Canibri with him for her exercise, Oculus goes on rounds of the people every morning making sure that the old priest feeding the people has enough food. Almost always bringing the cauldron along to ensure that the most nutritious portion of his inventory are cooked and available to all Oculus often stays to help serve and talk with the people.

Though not only providing for the people Oculus scoffs at the notion of anyone else doing the cooking for the group as he's always there to provide. When the findings from the necromancer's abode come into question the druid seems disinterested. His magic provides him enough means in protection and the healing of others let alone that all the knives are no bigger than his pinkie in length.

At Ganon's request for the cybernetic eye the druid blanches commenting to the Captain,"Such acts are the way of sacrifice and often for dark magic. Keep your being unmarred my friend..." Pursing his thick lips the giant shakes his head,"You give too much to find worry for." Nodding his power-armor sized head over his shoulder the Scathach finishes,"Consider the being we have dispatched. Do not follow his manner."

It isn't long that the giant has his axe in hand and is out on the farmland dragging it behind him as a till, looking to fell and work the various tree from time to time in between to build a proper yoke and harness for Canibri.

He'd have this land growing fruitfully soon.
Oculus
Impervious to Lightning/electricity(Including MDC magic and electricity; no damage).
Resistant to energy (including MDC psionic versions of laser, fire, etc; half damage).

Horror Factor: 11
Nightvision 60'' (see in total darkness).

--------------
Health: 60/60 MDC
Armor: None
Weapon: M-30 Dual Energy Rifle(large) --
(+1 to hit; laser beam targeting)
Magazine E-clip: 60/60 (Self charge:(1/1: 1 Particle or 4 Laser)
• Range: Particle Beam: 2.000' / Laser Beam: 3,000'
• Damage: Particle Beam: 1d4x10+6 MD / Laser Beam: 4d6 MD
User avatar
Oculus
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:19 pm
Location: lwhiting01

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Kelly Kellogg » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:02 pm

(Rolls Held)

Chemistry: Analytical 53%: 1d100:
26

Biology 58%: 1d100:
65

Botany 53%: 1d100:
56

Genetics 53%: 1d100:
36



If Prudence realizes what project Oculus is working on, the scholar will do her part- starting some seeds, whipping up a batch of rooting hormone, and picking out the best plants for cloning. By the time the Cyclops has his field ready, Prudence will have stuff for him to put in the ground.
Do Not PM this account. PM Tyrannosapiens Rex.

Dear Prudence, won't you come out to play?

OOC Comments
Charm/Impress: 25%
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 55%
P.P.E.: 4
H.P.: 13
S.D.C.: 21
User avatar
Kelly Kellogg
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:46 am

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Icky'Eow » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:52 am

JIC D20 1d20-2 = 5:
7

JIC D100 1d20-2 = -1:
1

Perc: 62% 1d100-10 = 51:
61
(+30 to detect surprise attacks and to find salvage)

Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - 1d100:
3
), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 0 mins 00 sec - 0 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 0/12 rds / MDC: 30), Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 7/8 rds; What is currently linked at the beginning of the post - Pixel/ shell

PPE: 15 / 83 (at end of this post)
ISP: 24 / 54 (at end of this post)

SKILLS USED -
Carpentry 40% / 1d100:
21
- to make yoke
Field Armorer & Munitions Expert 60% / 1d100:
79
- to make plow blade
Jury-Rig 50% / 1d100:
27
- to make harness
Recognize Weapon Quality 50% / 1d100:
95
- determine if found metal is usable
Recycle 60% / 1d100:
3
- to find materials for plow and yoke/harness
Salvage 60% / 1d100:
11
- to find materials for plow and yoke/harness
Wilderness Survival 55% / 1d100:
84
- to find the right wood for yoke

Icky stops tinkering in the corner as the image is put up on screen. Seeing the image makes his eyes pop, and puts a quiver in his moustache. It is apparent that he is excited. ’OOOhhh!! This is nice. Hmmm, the ideas i am gettting.” There is a bunch of squeaks and chirps as Icky fumbles for his laptop. With one eye on his screen and the other eye on the image, he starts to put the plan into action. He starts typing like crazy, until he hears the boss mention a drone.

((“A drone?? Me see?” he keeps one eye on his laptop and the other moves to Krueger. There is alot of excitement in his movements. He tries to pay attention to all the talking going on around him, but he is too absorbed in the idea of the camp as well as the drone.

[quote=Ganon] Ganon gathers himself up clearing his face of the unpleasant emotion, ”CPT Krueger, Thank you for the quarters for the teams. They should be adequate. If I may, could I requisition materials to reinforce the walls for security and concertina wire to lay at the base and top of the walls? I presume the shelter is outside of the main city walls?”Ganon asks politely. [/quote]

Icky finishes his frantic typing and looks, with both eyes, at Ganon. ((“New home is big. Room for lots of stuff. Oh? Reinforce?? I make steel for walls. Me help.”)) There is the junk crab version of a face palm. ”Frak, i need to learn the local language.” He then looks up and follows the others as they head to the camp.
The Dangerous Icky'eow

OOC Comments
Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - [dice]1d100[/dice]), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 0 mins 00 sec - 0 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 0/12 rds / MDC: 30), Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 8/8 rds; What is currently linked - Pixel/ shell )

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

M.D.C. by Location:
Head & Neck - 40 (triple if wears a helmet and armor along the neck).
Hands (2) - (L) 30 / 30 - (R) 30 / 30
Arms (2) - (L) 55 / 55 - (R) 55 / 55
Legs (4)- (front L) 115 / 115 - (Front R) 115 / 115 - (Rear L) 115 / 115 - (Rear R) 115 / 115
Main Body (without shell)- 46

Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit with a tacky hawaiian shirt, a set of mismatched homemade traveling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap with CAF harness over that. Patron grenade launcher is slung on back
User avatar
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Consumer » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:15 pm

Diomedes wrote:"I am happy to meet you as well Captain Kruger. It warms my heart to see the NGR attempting to work with all the people of the area," the large man says with a an open, smiling expression, as he unconsciously flexes his muscles. "Yes, please tell us more."


The woman shrugs, her body language leaves something unsaid. "Not much to be said at the moment, though I will be sure to let you all know here soon."


Diomedes wrote:"Yes, our arrival," he says nodding towards Faust, "was timely, to help our new friends, so time for discussion was limited. Speaking for myself, I am looking for a special sword from an island far to the east. It's called a katana, and I have been searching for it for a while and the clues have led me to this land. While I am here, lending my services to help the good folk of Frieburg sounds like a good use of my time. To that end," he looks towards the rest of his new team, "who is nominally the leader of your merry band? I would be delighted to join you while I continue my search and help you in your mission here."


Again Krueger shrugs, this one more of unknowing. "Not something I know of, As for who is the leader? That is a good question, but to be honest I'm not to worried about it. Stabshauptmann Adalrik is the liason between the NGR military and your group, that is really the only structure we've imposed." Krueger says motioning towards Ganon.

Diomedes wrote:He looks back at the captain, "Providing lodgings is a generous gesture, thank you. What exactly is the arrangement that you have in place? Are you providing gear and support for the missions that you are assigning to this team? Is there an agreement in place for anything salvaged or acquired" He spreads his hand, "What little I have is what you see, I have given away much of my equipment in my travels to those in greater need than i."


Krueger shakes her head. "Not so much, the group is more or less hired by mission. Occasionally equipment is loaned or given, but that's on a case by case basis. As for rights of salvage, that's usually a given, unless it's an item you've been sent for." Krueger says.

Ganon Adalrik wrote:”CPT Krueger, Thank you for the quarters for the teams. They should be adequate. If I may, could I requisition materials to reinforce the walls for security and concertina wire to lay at the base and top of the walls? I presume the shelter is outside of the main city walls?” Ganon asks politely.


Again Krueger shakes her head. "You certainly can put a request through the quartermasters, but it is unlikely needed, it, almost inside the city as is."

GM Note: I can't find any reference to there being a wall. Maybe around some of the military stuff, but that is about it as far as i can tell. If you have info about that somewhere please point me to it. ~Consumer

Kelly Kellogg wrote:"Thank you Herr Kruger for the accommodations. Has anyone delivered me a supply of reactants yet?*"


Krueger shakes her head. "I don't know, maybe check with the motorpool." She says confusedly

GM Note: It has been delivered, it's near your Salamander. ~Consumer

With business concluded, the group gathers up its belongings and makes it's way to their new home. Transportation is provided for those who don't have it.

Post here
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Previous

Return to Eurasia Adventure Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests