BACK IN TIME

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Ecks » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:11 am

Perception: 1d100 = 6/85%
JIC: 1d20 = 7/1d100 = 46

The operator blinks at Mink's comment about taking them lightly. Don't take them lightly? How does she think we'll handle them?

Victor radios back and relates his story. "Wait Vic, I've heard this story before. Almost verbatim, save for the dog boy. Remember Marquette? Stay away from any redheads. Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." he says, ending with a scholarly tone.

"But yes, let's get together. I'd like to hear what they can tell us. I am beginning to wonder if Rat's master is the reason we are here."

Quinn begins to check Rat over. While she does so, Ecks keeps a sharp eye on him, even going so far as to unholster his NG-45. He covers the doctor while she checks him over. "Be careful Quinn."
Ecks
Medals

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 51/51

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108
Combat Trench Coat:17/36
Mantooth Dessication Bullets 6 Rounds/2d6 S.D.C. pistol whip
NG-45LP 5D6+5 M.D.C 12/12 charges long e-clip
Vibro Knife: 1D6 M.D.C. Dmg.

NG-V7 main body 492/492 M.D.

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
Ecks
Group Leader

Postby Selenidaria » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:34 pm

(Rolls Held)

Quinn wrote:
Selenidaria wrote: "Doc, can you see if this is some sort of physical ailment?"

Off in own thought, and not giving the situation much thought at the moment. Quinn is caught off guard when Sel beckons her to take a look at the now collapsed Rat. Did he just collapse for no reason? Hmmm. What could it be? Blood sugar, heart attack, brain aneurysm, blood clot? It could any of those and them some. I wish I would have payed a little more attention. Look at those twitches and spasms, reminds me of a juicer. Psionics could possibly be the culprit. What am I waiting for? Quinn turns and is now focused on the unconscious creature. She makes a dash towards him before kneeling at his side. Quinn begins to check to ascertain the cause of the rat creatures mysterious ailment. Ignoring Ecks words of warning, as she continues to proceeds to help. ”Maybe someone should check and see if its not some type of psionic attack. I'll see if there is anything I could do for him. Damn it, Rat. Don't you fo leaving us just yet. It aint your time.”

Quinn will relay any of her findings to group. If she fails to find cause of his collapse then she will do the best she can to make the rat creature more comfortable or steady his vital.

Skill Rolls
Biology 53% / Original post: 1d100 = 95
Paramedic 53% / Original post: 1d100 = 11
Xenology 38% / Original post: 1d100 = 13
Medical Doctor 63%/53% / Original post: 1d100 = 36
Pathology 53% / Original post: 1d100 = 95
Chemistry: Pharmaceutical 38% / Original post: 1d100 = 30

Sel looks to Bri and asks "Well, can you sense if this was a psychic assault? I'll see if I can detect any lingering magical residue." (Sel casts Sense Magic -4 PPE, Lore: Magic General 1d100 = 69/52%)

Ecks wrote:The operator blinks at Mink's comment about taking them lightly. Don't take them lightly? How does she think we'll handle them?

Victor radios back and relates his story. "Wait Vic, I've heard this story before. Almost verbatim, save for the dog boy. Remember Marquette? Stay away from any redheads. Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." he says, ending with a scholarly tone.

"But yes, let's get together. I'd like to hear what they can tell us. I am beginning to wonder if Rat's master is the reason we are here."

Quinn begins to check Rat over. While she does so, Ecks keeps a sharp eye on him, even going so far as to unholster his NG-45. He covers the doctor while she checks him over. "Be careful Quinn."

At this comment, Sel looks to Ecks and asks "What do you mean, sir?"
Selenidaria
OOC Comments
HP: 30/30
SDC: 30/30
PPE: 107/155
ISP: 21/37

Constant Effects: Mind Block Auto-Defense

CV-212 Laser Rifle w/ Thermal Imaging Laser targeting Telescoping
-Shots: 30/30
-Long E-Clips remaining: 3 (not counting the one in the weapon)

Blue Boy Power Armor
Model Type: NG-X44
M.D.C. by Location:
* Head – 70
Arms (2) – 60 each
Legs (2) – 110 each
Thumper Shoulder Assault Rifle (attached to armor) – 50
* Forearm Volt Disruptor (1, left forearm) – 10
* Leg Maneuvering Jets (2, small) – 12 each
* Vibro-Blades (2) – 15 each
** Main Body – 165

Selenidaria
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Ecks » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:34 pm

((rolls carried))

Sel's question elicits a smirk from Ecks. "Oh, just means that Victor has had a few crash and burns with red heads. Red headed women. It's a long story. I'll have Victor recount it over beers after we save the world."
Ecks
Medals

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 51/51

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
Ecks
Group Leader

Postby Selenidaria » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:05 pm

Ecks wrote:((rolls carried))

Sel's question elicits a smirk from Ecks. "Oh, just means that Victor has had a few crash and burns with red heads. Red headed women. It's a long story. I'll have Victor recount it over beers after we save the world."

"So that's why he acts like he does around me? Well that's good to know." Sel said in a joking manner.
Selenidaria
OOC Comments

Blue Boy Power Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
* Head – 70
Arms (2) – 60 each
Legs (2) – 110 each
** Main Body – 165

Selenidaria
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Kinsley Jones » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:21 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 75% (42% base)
JIC: 1d20 = 17
JIC: 1d100 = 95

Maniacal Laugh wrote:When Elite repeated A-A-P-S, Kinsley recognized that as the name of the mercs known as the "Heroes of Merctown" and it didn't take much convincing to get Elite and Avatar to giver her a lift. When they land, Kinsley can tell immediately that she is surrounded by people from her own time.

https://youtu.be/-bTpp8PQSog

Kinsley takes one look at the four on the roof top and realizes that these people have to be from her home dimension and that based on the emblems on their equipment they are in fact A-A-P-S. Seeing that things look like they might get out of hand Kinsley puts herself right in the middle of both groups and says to Earth Angel, "Wait! These are good guys, ones from my time. I've heard quite a bit about them and if they are here, it's to help. With...um, let me ask. Just relax and let me talk to them please?".

She turns and faces the three people in power armor and the battle-cat, tilting her fedora towards the back of her head with a smile, "I'm Doctor Jones, Doctor Kinsley Jones that is. Renowned archeologist and dimensional traveler. I recognize your groups mercenary name, you all are from MercTown from a different dimension of Earth right? One where magic, dragons, and such exist? Uh, oh! The Coalition States run most of civilized North America!", she looks around at what faces she can see hoping for some sign of recognition. Stepping forward she goes on, "I am from the same dimension as you all, although I suspect you arrived here on purpose, not by happen stance like I did. Is your leader present or is he or she on their way? I would like to have a word with them.".
Kinsley Jones

Postby Victor Singer » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:51 pm

((Rolls carried over))

Ecks wrote:Victor radios back and relates his story. "Wait Vic, I've heard this story before. Almost verbatim, save for the dog boy. Remember Marquette? Stay away from any redheads. Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." he says, ending with a scholarly tone.

Turning aside from the Valkyries, Victor responds with, "Marquette wasn't the problem....Marquette's husband was the problem.". Turning back to the women, Victor smiles at Bombshell, "You were saying?".
Victor Singer
Gear Worn
NG-X67 Power Armor; Main Body MDC: [175/175] w/built-in
NF-40A Heavy Force Field; MDC: [220/220] ON
T-42 EBA; MDC: [65/65] w/built-in
N-F10A Light Force Field; MDC: [45/45] OFF
Black military fatigues
Combat boots
Utility belt
Utility Belt
TX-6 Revolver
CP-30 Pistol
(4) TX-6 speed loaders
(4) Short E-clips
Credit cards
Automatic Lock Pick/Release Gun
FDD pocket audio recorder/player
IR distancing binoculars
Demolition multi-tool
Wilk's PRC-5 radio
NE-RV02 Vibro-bayonet

[img]explorersunlimited.com/images/upload/2017/09/19/20170919114148-a1ea0357.png[/img]
[img]explorersunlimited.com/images/upload/2018/09/19/20180919211445-7cc13e14.png[/img]
Victor Singer
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Ecks » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:22 pm

((rolls carried))

"Marquette's name was Amie if I recall. Em and Mindy both warned you something was shady. Wasn't the girl from Salisbury a red head too? That was hysterical." he replies, sounding as if he was gleefully recalling a cherished childhood memory.
Ecks
Medals

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 51/51

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
Ecks
Group Leader

Postby Victor Singer » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:27 pm

((Rolls carried over))

Ecks wrote:"Marquette's name was Amie if I recall. Em and Mindy both warned you something was shady. Wasn't the girl from Salisbury a red head too? That was hysterical." he replies, sounding as if he was gleefully recalling a cherished childhood memory.

Victor stops to think before responding, "Uh, why do I not remember this Salisbury girl? And what did she do to me?", Victor asks sounding quiet confused.
Victor Singer
Gear Worn
Black military fatigues
Combat boots
Utility belt
Utility Belt
TX-6 Revolver
CP-30 Pistol
(4) TX-6 speed loaders
(4) Short E-clips
Credit cards
IR distancing binoculars
Demolition multi-tool
Wilk's PRC-5 radio
NE-RV02 Vibro-bayonet

[img]explorersunlimited.com/images/upload/2017/09/19/20170919114148-a1ea0357.png[/img]
[img]explorersunlimited.com/images/upload/2018/09/19/20180919211445-7cc13e14.png[/img]
Victor Singer
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Ecks » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:20 am

((rolls carried))

"Well from what I heard, there was a bubble party and something about a cow costume. I didn't have the interest to ask for further details." He says, wondering how far down the rabbit hole he dares go.
Ecks
Medals

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 51/51

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
Ecks
Group Leader

Postby Victor Singer » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:37 pm

((Rolls carried over))

Ecks wrote:"Well from what I heard, there was a bubble party and something about a cow costume. I didn't have the interest to ask for further details." He says, wondering how far down the rabbit hole he dares go.

Victor is baffled by this statement and his face shows it, "Wow...you'd think I would remember something like that. Even a little bit of it.", he thinks on it for a bit but in the end shrugs, "I got nothin'.".
Victor Singer
Gear Worn
Black military fatigues
Combat boots
Utility belt
Utility Belt
TX-6 Revolver
CP-30 Pistol
(4) TX-6 speed loaders
(4) Short E-clips
Credit cards
IR distancing binoculars
Demolition multi-tool
Wilk's PRC-5 radio
NE-RV02 Vibro-bayonet

Victor Singer
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Brianna Clarke » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:41 pm

(rolls held over)

Brianna sighs to herself before chiming in on the conversation between Ecks and Victor going on over the radio, "You guys, as fascinating as this conversation is, maybe it would better to have it when the fabric of time and space isn't at risk?"

Brianna Clarke
HP: 45/45
SDC: 25/25

Constant Conditions
Sixth Sense
Mind Storm
Precognitive Dreams
Sense Water
Brianna Clarke
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Ecks » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:46 am

"You're right. Super heroes give a surreal feel to everything. Easy to be cavalier."

When/if the supers show up, he introduces himself. "I'm Ecks. I heard you are after Rat here. What's the story?"
Ecks
Medals

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 51/51

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
Ecks
Group Leader

Postby Drake » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:48 am

((Rolls Carried Over))

Kinsley Jones wrote: "I'm Doctor Jones, Doctor Kinsley Jones that is. Renowned archeologist and dimensional traveler. I recognize your groups mercenary name, you all are from MercTown from a different dimension of Earth right? One where magic, dragons, and such exist? Uh, oh! The Coalition States run most of civilized North America!", she looks around at what faces she can see hoping for some sign of recognition. Stepping forward she goes on, "I am from the same dimension as you all, although I suspect you arrived here on purpose, not by happen stance like I did. Is your leader present or is he or she on their way? I would like to have a word with them.".

Drake smirks. "Yeah that's where we're from. As for our leader, he's on his way I would guess." Drake says bfore clicking on his radio once more. "Their's a nice fox lady who'd like to talk with you at your easiest convenience. Seems she's another dimensional castaway." Drake says before clicking his radio off.
Drake
"The sun persists in rising, so I make myself stand." -Katniss Everdeen EP
"Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search of our better selves." ~The First Histories of Man.
"I hear black and I have no mercy." ~Drake, during the black rage.
HP: 40/40
S.D.C.: 87/60
P.P.E.: 27/27
I.S.P.: 31/31
Cyber-Armor A.R.: 16
M.D.C. by Location:
Shoulders (2): 11 each, Back/Shoulder Blades (2): 18 each, Forearms (2): 13 each, Thighs/Upper Legs (2): 18 each, Chest Plate: 58/58.
Temporary Conditions: None.
Armor:
Armoured M.D.C. Sharp Duster MDC: 28/28
Streetwolf M.D.C. Combat pants M.D.C.: 8/8
NG Gloves M.D.C.: 2/2
NG Track Boots M.D.C.: 6/6
Weapons:
TX-26 Particle Beam Pistol Ammo: 15/9 Extra Ammo: 3 FSE, 2 Pistol E-Clips.
Constant Conditions:
None.
Temporary Conditions
None.
Drake
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Mink » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:38 am

((Rolls Carried Over))
Kinsley Jones wrote: "I'm Doctor Jones, Doctor Kinsley Jones that is. Renowned archeologist and dimensional traveler. I recognize your groups mercenary name, you all are from MercTown from a different dimension of Earth right? One where magic, dragons, and such exist? Uh, oh! The Coalition States run most of civilized North America!", she looks around at what faces she can see hoping for some sign of recognition. Stepping forward she goes on, "I am from the same dimension as you all, although I suspect you arrived here on purpose, not by happen stance like I did. Is your leader present or is he or she on their way? I would like to have a word with them.".

Drake wrote:Drake smirks. "Yeah that's where we're from. As for our leader, he's on his way I would guess." Drake says bfore clicking on his radio once more. "Their's a nice fox lady who'd like to talk with you at your easiest convenience. Seems she's another dimensional castaway." Drake says before clicking his radio off.

"Bossman said he wanted them all downstairs. Ladies, if you'll follow me, your target is down here, as is our leader." She glances at Drake. "Care to set in behind us XO?" Of course her reasons where for security. if anyone was engaging these guys in melee, it was she and he. And she trusted herself with her back to them more than him. Besides, giving a cyber-knight the chance at striking from behind was a scary enough thought she couldn't help but like it. "Mink and Drake on the way with the dimensional refugee and the female ass kicking team."
Mink, Freelance Intelligence Operative
Image Image
Current Identity: Mink
Mink
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron

Postby Mad Scientist » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:52 am

Local Conditions wrote:New Jersey
  • Population: A lot.
  • Time: 1010 Wednesday, September 10 XXXXCE
  • Ley Line Activity: None
  • Weather: 45, overcast, no wind
  • Visibility: Good, grey sky, even light
  • I.S.P. Condition (Brianna): Normal x1

I'LL TIP MY HAT TO THE NEW CONSTITUTION
(Ecks, Bri, Drake, Mink, Sel, Victor, Max, Quinn, Kinsley)

The three Valkyries who had first arrived on scene descend to the warehouse interior with the rest of the time travellers, bringing the dog with them, the two newcomers electing to maintain a presence outside the building in case of Treachery.

Psychic and mystical examination of Rat seems to suggest that rather than an attack, something has been withdrawn, leaving the man...rodent...whatever...currently unable to function. Curious.

The Valkyries are rather insistent on taking the unconscious Rat along with them, and given the firepower seen wielded by superheroes fighting in the skies already, it doesn’t necessarily seem prudent to push the issue too...vigorously. Not that they’re being unreasonable about the situation, since it was AAPS who actually managed the collar in the first place; Earth Angel gives her contact information to Ecks. Rather specifically to Ecks, actually, and seems charmingly amused when he not only doesn’t have comparable details, he doesn’t even know what ‘e-mail’ is!

”Radio, how…retro,” she says with a smile, her eyes once again flicking over the broad profile of his armour, and notes the frequency she can use to get in touch with the travellers if Rat awakens and is more forthcoming with what he knows.

Kinsley’s urgent enthusiasm to stay with people from her own time and place – relatively speaking – clearly wins over the Valkyries, and so it is they depart with the unconscious Rat dangling between two of them rather than the Kankoran.

Everyone has several seconds to catch their breath before yet another person steps out of the shadows where there had clearly been no person before. This time there’s no tingle of magic to give the trick away; it’s as if she simply...appeared.

”I see the visions were correct,” she says softly, her voice managing to carry nonetheless. This woman is fairly petite, clothed in tight clothing of a silvery-white hue, the hooded cloak shadowing the upper portions of her face and flowing down her back lined in a soft grey.

”I do not mean to intrude, but I have an urgent need of your services; many lives hang in the balance, and there are those who would stop me if they could.” She addresses Ecks, as if she somehow already knows who is in charge.

”I am the Silver Lunarch. May we talk?” she inquires with polite urgency.

What are you doing?

Notes
  • Let the side quest begin!

Butcher's Bill:

Mad Scientist
Assistant Game Master

Postby Maximillian O'Malley » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:31 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 93
JIC: 1d20 = 14
JIC: 1d100 = 96

Max stands idly by while the Valkyries pick up the rat. Not really sure what to make of them aside from pleasing to look at (Lord I apologize.) With a laid back attitude he goes with the flow. Too many people that he has just barely met to really know where he stands. So he just soaks up the things he can sense from the beauties and the new traveler that they brought with them. Ms. Jones she called herself. Max is a cat, she is canine. He decides to keep his distance.
He sees the angel flirting with the boss. Damn dude get you some. and he he smiles a slick grin.
He is starting to relax as the super groups carry the rat away. "I'll be glad when we get outta here, it stinks. Starting to give me a headache." He complains out loud to no one in particular.

When yet another person enters the scene. Max's hair on his neck immediately stands up. Da Fuck
He turns to draw down on the newcomer. He sizes her up. "Dont anyone in this time wear actual clothes."

Maximillian O'Malley

Postby Selenidaria » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:33 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 46/34% (49% when dealing with magic, machines, or their combination)
Just in Case:
OOC Comments
1d100
/1d20 = 20

What in the Frozen Circle of Hell is going on around here?! Sel thinks to herself as she draws her Skorblade from its sheath, preparing to send deadly magical energies down its length towards the newcomer until she realized they meant no harm, yet. She stops herself in mid-swing as she lets the magical build up of energy dissipate and the tension in her drops. Popping open her faceplate on Jonathan and says "You can't just go unexpectedly popping in near a group in a dark area like that! Just because we're generally good doesn't mean we haven't seen some shit that could make us jumpy."

Selenidaria lets the woman speak to them before looking to Ecks and the rest of them, but mostly Ecks, saying "I hate to say this, but unless they can get us where we need to be when we need to be there to save Isis, I'm going to have to vote a hard no on this. It's not just Isis who is in danger, but all of reality, and don't we have something like 36 to 48 hours before we need to be in the Middle East?"
Selenidaria
OOC Comments

Blue Boy Power Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
* Head – 70
Arms (2) – 60 each
Legs (2) – 110 each
** Main Body – 165

Selenidaria
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Brianna Clarke » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:55 pm

Perception: 1d20 = 5
JIC: 1d20 = 7, 1d100 = 88

1d10 = 9

Force Field Belt: 75/75 MDC - activated

Conditions
I.S.P. Multiplier: 8/17 (x1)

Psychic and mystical examination of Rat seems to suggest that rather than an attack, something has been withdrawn, leaving the man...rodent...whatever...currently unable to function. Curious.

Brianna is curious when she realizes what happened to Rat and wonders if the man she saw when she was using her telepathic abilities had somehow taken over. 'How would you even do that?' Brianna wonders to herself as she watches the Valkyries carry the unconscious Rat away.

Everyone has several seconds to catch their breath before yet another person steps out of the shadows where there had clearly been no person before. This time there’s no tingle of magic to give the trick away; it’s as if she simply...appeared.

”I see the visions were correct,” she says softly, her voice managing to carry nonetheless. This woman is fairly petite, clothed in tight clothing of a silvery-white hue, the hooded cloak shadowing the upper portions of her face and flowing down her back lined in a soft grey.

”I do not mean to intrude, but I have an urgent need of your services; many lives hang in the balance, and there are those who would stop me if they could.”She addresses Ecks, as if she somehow already knows who is in charge.

”I am the Silver Lunarch. May we talk?” she inquires with polite urgency.

Brianna jumps a little at the sudden appearance seemingly comes out the shadows. She raises an eyebrow when the newcomer introduces herself and asks for help, mentioning visions. Nodding at Sel's comment, Brianna has to say to Ecks, ”Sel's right. We really are on a tight deadline and reality as we know it will cease to be if we're not successful. Unless of course,” Brianna looks over at Silvar Lunarch, ”whatever it is you need our help on is somehow connected to our mission? May I ask what kind of visions have you been having?”

Brianna Clarke
HP: 45/45
SDC: 25/25

Constant Conditions
Sixth Sense
Mind Storm
Precognitive Dreams
Sense Water
Brianna Clarke
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Quinn » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:26 am

Perception: 1d100 = 24 / 18%
JIC: 1d20 = 19 / 1d100 = 10
Conditions: none

Mad Scientist wrote:
The Valkyries are rather insistent on taking the unconscious Rat along with them, and given the firepower seen wielded by superheroes fighting in the skies already, it doesn’t necessarily seem prudent to push the issue too...vigorously

When the point that the Valkyries mention that they are taking Rat, Quinn voices her concerns over the matter. She makes it well known that Rat should remain in the care of a professional, not some scantily clad vixens. Though she doesn't press the matter too hard, picking up signs that the rest of the group are also letting the matter slide. "If Rat dies, then his blood is on your hands. His care should be left in the hands of professionals." Quinn adds as the the ladies leave with their prize.

Quinn's gathering up her belongings when she realizes mysterious female emerges from out of nowhere. She makes sure her pistol is easily accessible, as she finishes up cleaning her mess. First heavily armed women take Rat and now some stranger wants our help. I wish I was back home right now before the bottom of this wet paper bag falls out. A wet bag, now that reminds of the that one time…. Quinn's mind wanders off to someplace hot appropriate for others to know about. Her face momentarily becoming flush as a wave of giddiness overwhelms her.

Selenidaria wrote:"I hate to say this, but unless they can get us where we need to be when we need to be there to save Isis, I'm going to have to vote a hard no on this. It's not just Isis who is in danger, but all of reality, and don't we have something like 36 to 48 hours before we need to be in the Middle East?"

36 to 48 hours to get to the middle east?! All of reality?! What the fuck have I gotten myself into?
I knew I should have stayed home. Man, do I need a drink right now.
With the last thought, Quinn rummages through her equipment for some form of booze. Her mood becomes more somber as she realizes that she is all out. Turning to the group, she interrupts any conversation going on. "Excuse the interruption but does anyone have a strong drink? I could use one, or maybe two."
Quinn

Previous

Return to AA Professional Services