AAPS Dedicated Dice Thread

GM: Underguard
AGM: Captain Marks

Moderators: Game Masters, Group Leaders

AAPS Dedicated Dice Thread

Postby Underguard » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:31 pm

I'm giving this a shot to see how it is received among the group. This thread will serve as a dice and update thread for PCs as to keep a record of all updates, EP, Level Up or otherwise while still keeping individual PC sheets clean.

Two things to do in a given reply;

What to do wrote:What you are updating/how (Level up / EP purchase, etc)
The subsequent update (+1d4x10 PPE or w/e)

I'll archive this thread every few quads depending on its use.
AA Professional Services GM: Underguard
PCs: Ronan (Spook Squad) | Culter (CS 40-4th) || EP Ledger
Underguard
Game Master

Re: AAPS Dedicated Dice Thread

Postby Naliyah » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:49 am

EP rolls for:

PE 1d6 = 5
PP 1d6 = 6
Naliyah
Current Status
S.D.C.: 93/93
H.P.: 78/78
P.P.E.: 485/485
I.S.P.: 111/111

Current Conditions: None.

Weapons and Armor Worn or Carried

Always On:
  • Awe/Horror Factor: 12 (16 when roaring)
  • Sixth Sense
    Range: 90 feet
    Duration: Until the danger passes or happens. Bonuses apply only to the first melee round of the attack from the source of the sensed danger.
    I.S.P.: 2
    Saving Throw: None.
    The Sixth Sense is a power that gives the psychic a precognitive flash of imminent danger to himself or somebody near him (within 90 feet). The character will not know what the danger is or where it will come from, nor who it will be directed at when in a group. All he knows is that something life threatening will happen within the next 60 seconds (4 melees) ! The Sixth Sense is triggered automatically, without the consent of the psychic, whenever his life is in great peril or the life of somebody he greatly cares about (friend, partner, loved one, etc.).
    The Sixth Sense is only triggered by an unexpected, life threatening event (a trap or ambush is within 90 feet or a flash flood is rushing his way) which is already set into motion and will happen any second. The power can not be called upon at will to sense for traps or ambush. Instead, it works like an automatic reflex. If the character has used all his I.S.P. the Sixth Sense is temporarily rendered inoperative.
    Bonuses: The sudden flash of insight provides the following bonuses.
    All bonuses apply only to the first, initial melee (15 seconds) when the attack/danger occurs. Bonuses are lost in subsequent melee rounds after the danger is revealed.
    +6 on initiative roll, +2 to parry, +3 to dodge and the character can not be surprised by a sneak attack from behind.
  • Shing automatically sense supernatural good and evil within a 600' radius

Saving Throws, Bonuses, and other handy information
Saving Throw Bonuses
Saving Throw Bonuses
Coma/Death: +30%
Magic (varies): +8
Lethal Poison (14+): +8
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +8
Insanity (12+): +10
Psionics (as a Major psychic, Naliyah needs a 12 to save): +6
Horror Factor (varies): +4
Effectively impervious to disease
Fatigues at half normal rate
Naliyah

Postby Quinn » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:00 pm

Level up: 2
HP - 1d6 = 2
Level up: 3
HP - 1d6 = 6
Quinn

Postby Naliyah » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:47 pm

EP Rolls

IQ 1d6 = 6
ME 1d6 = 6
PB 1d6 = 3
MA 1d6 = 1
Naliyah
Current Status
S.D.C.: 93/93
H.P.: 78/78
P.P.E.: 485/485
I.S.P.: 111/111

Current Conditions: None.

Weapons and Armor Worn or Carried

Always On:
  • Awe/Horror Factor: 12 (16 when roaring)
  • Sixth Sense
    Range: 90 feet
    Duration: Until the danger passes or happens. Bonuses apply only to the first melee round of the attack from the source of the sensed danger.
    I.S.P.: 2
    Saving Throw: None.
    The Sixth Sense is a power that gives the psychic a precognitive flash of imminent danger to himself or somebody near him (within 90 feet). The character will not know what the danger is or where it will come from, nor who it will be directed at when in a group. All he knows is that something life threatening will happen within the next 60 seconds (4 melees) ! The Sixth Sense is triggered automatically, without the consent of the psychic, whenever his life is in great peril or the life of somebody he greatly cares about (friend, partner, loved one, etc.).
    The Sixth Sense is only triggered by an unexpected, life threatening event (a trap or ambush is within 90 feet or a flash flood is rushing his way) which is already set into motion and will happen any second. The power can not be called upon at will to sense for traps or ambush. Instead, it works like an automatic reflex. If the character has used all his I.S.P. the Sixth Sense is temporarily rendered inoperative.
    Bonuses: The sudden flash of insight provides the following bonuses.
    All bonuses apply only to the first, initial melee (15 seconds) when the attack/danger occurs. Bonuses are lost in subsequent melee rounds after the danger is revealed.
    +6 on initiative roll, +2 to parry, +3 to dodge and the character can not be surprised by a sneak attack from behind.
  • Shing automatically sense supernatural good and evil within a 600' radius

Saving Throws, Bonuses, and other handy information
Saving Throw Bonuses
Saving Throw Bonuses
Coma/Death: +30%
Magic (varies): +8
Lethal Poison (14+): +8
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +8
Insanity (12+): +10
Psionics (as a Major psychic, Naliyah needs a 12 to save): +6
Horror Factor (varies): +4
Effectively impervious to disease
Fatigues at half normal rate
Naliyah

Postby CS High Command » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:03 pm

Mink Level 6
Hit Points: 1d6 = 5
ISP: 1d6+1 = 6
ImageImage

"Be strong and do as you will. The swords of others will set you your limits." (Marauders of Gor, p.10)
"Yippee-ki-yay magic lovers." Lt. John Freeman, CS110 at the Sorocco Skirmish of May 110PA

(Many thanks to SNAFU for the basis of my new AVATAR!)
CS High Command
Game Master

Return to AA Professional Services (Independent, 8 Players, 0 Openings)