Rifts Recruitment

All new character submissions are to be posted here.
Recruitment threads for the various groups and extra-dimensional games are also located here.

Moderators: Game Masters, Group Leaders

Re: Rifts Recruitment

Postby Tyrannosapiens Rex » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:39 pm

Strange bird with ties to Mexican organized crime figures seeks open position in mercenary company.

John Claymore
Tyrannosapiens Rex
Game Master

Postby Dark Lord » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:50 pm

I can't speak for the whole team for sure, but I think Spook Squad will be happy to take you. Thing is, the team has some high level, very powerful characters. I don't know if that's your jam, but if it is you'd be more than welcome. Plus, we're currently in town and about to head out on our next adventure.

We may want to slap you in a PA or something to make you more, in the words of another player, "durable."
Dark Lord
Dimension Master

Postby Tyrannosapiens Rex » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:11 am

Dark Lord wrote:I can't speak for the whole team for sure, but I think Spook Squad will be happy to take you. Thing is, the team has some high level, very powerful characters. I don't know if that's your jam, but if it is you'd be more than welcome. Plus, we're currently in town and about to head out on our next adventure.

We may want to slap you in a PA or something to make you more, in the words of another player, "durable."

I'm down! Given that Augur's talking about scarcity rules, you may have good reason to keep (and carry) a professional trader in the squad.
Tyrannosapiens Rex
Game Master

Postby Saul » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:22 am

Letter of Interest

To Whom it May Concern:

I am a scholar of Arcanology, with a special interest in focused meditation as pertains to psychics and the eldritch arts. I have a portfolio of abilities that includes extrasensory perception and psychic healing, as well as dweomercraft/"spellcasting", and an array of skills and knowledge that would be of use afield.

I am seeking an appointment with an adventuring or mercenary company as a resident archivist-slash-adventurer. Hire me and I will bring the full spectrum of my abilities to bear.

Sincerely,

Dr. Atticus "Saul" Solomon
late of the Dweomer Institute
-Scholar-
-Sorceror-
-Simian-
Saul

Postby Tiree » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:53 pm

Saul wrote:Letter of Interest

To Whom it May Concern:

I am a scholar of Arcanology, with a special interest in focused meditation as pertains to psychics and the eldritch arts. I have a portfolio of abilities that includes extrasensory perception and psychic healing, as well as dweomercraft/"spellcasting", and an array of skills and knowledge that would be of use afield.

I am seeking an appointment with an adventuring or mercenary company as a resident archivist-slash-adventurer. Hire me and I will bring the full spectrum of my abilities to bear.

Sincerely,

Dr. Atticus "Saul" Solomon
late of the Dweomer Institute
-Scholar-
-Sorceror-
-Simian-

You have been stolen by MARS
Tiree
Admin

Postby Rocky » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:49 am

M.A.R.S. SEARCHING FOR NEW RECRUITS !

M.A.R.S. mercenary group believes in "Hit Hard Hit Fast." We are looking for a couple of good players to join. please PM the GM, Dash, Tyrannosapiens Rex, if you are interested.
Rocky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Armstrong » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:04 am

The Roughnecks, crustiest mercs in Merctown, are looking for new recruits. Come join them in a joint mission with the Spook Squad to prevent an unspeakable horror.
Armstrong
Assistant Game Master

Previous

Return to Recruitment Forum