Hours Williams - Human Psi Slinger (LEVEL UP)

This is where the characters of players who have reserved inactive slots are stored.

Moderators: Game Masters, Group Leaders

Hours Williams - Human Psi Slinger (LEVEL UP)

Postby Hours Williams » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:10 am

Player Name: Scott
Google Hangouts: riftscommado

Character Name: Hours Williams
Alias: None
Race: Human
O.C.C.: Psi-Slinger
Alignment: Unprincipled
XP Level: 4
XP Points: 15,026 (T-Rex Feb 2018)
Next Level @ XP: 9,600UPDATE ME!
Sentiments/Non-Humans: Dislikes, distrusts, if not out right hates them, passive-aggressive at the best of times.
Sentiments/Coalition: Heard of them. Can sympathize with their outlook on D-bees, but can't understand the value of treating its people the way it does.
Disposition: Gambler who likes to take chances, but is always looking for the easy way to get things done. Can be cocky and playful, usually takes it too far.
Insanity: Claustrophobia

ATTRIBUTES
I.Q.: 11
M.E.: 18
M.A.: 13
P.S.: 14
P.P.: 19
P.E.: 10
P.B.: 9
Speed: 8

PHYSICAL DATA
I.S.P.: 66
H.P.: 24
S.D.C.: 33
Sex: Male
Height: 6'1”
Weight: 187 lbs.
Description: Once ruggedly handsome with sharp, green eyes and light brown hair, various small scars over his body have diminished his looks. Usually has stubble of some length and typically wears cowboys boots, blue jeans and a starched white shirt with the sleeves rolled up.

Natural Abilities
Perception Bonus: +3
Charm/Impress: +0
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: +0
Reputation/Horror Factor: 9
Max. Encumbrance: 57 lbs.
Max. Carrying Weight: 114 lbs.
Max. Lifting Weight: 228 lbs.
Max. Jumping Ability: 7' across, 3' high

Special Abilities
Energy Expulsion:
The Psi-Slinger can fire bolts of energy from his fingers or with the touch of a charged hand.
• Damage & I.S.P. Cost: 1d6 S.D.C. = 1 I.S.P., 3d6 S.D.C. = 2 I.S.P., 6d6 S.D.C. = 3 I.S.P. & 1d4 M.D. = 6 I.S.P.
• Range: Touch or 20' +5' per level.

Psychic Weapon:
The Psi-slinger can charge the projectiles in any S.D.C. Weapon with destructive energy by linking with the weapon. The firearm effectively becomes an extension of the psychic gunslinger.
• Damage & I.S.P. Cost: 1d6 M.D. (up to 15 rounds) = 10 I.S.P.
• Limitations It takes two melee actions to focus & charge ea. new weapons payload. A maximum of three guns can be linked to the Psi-Slinger at any one time. Only the Psi-Slinger can use his weapons in such a way.
• Duration: The charged projectiles in linked guns on the psychic's person remain charged indefinitely.
• Range: Same as ordinary weapon.
Note: The Psi-Slinger can telekinetically make any linked weapon fly into their hands.
• I.S.P. Cost: one I.S.P.
• Range: 10' +1' per level.

Energy Conversion:
Psi-Slingers can transform mega-damage energy beams and blasts directed at them into S.D.C./hit point blasts. This is an automatic reflex response beyond the Psi-slinger's control. Only energy blasts the inflict 30 M.D. or more can not be affected and will inflict half (M.D.) damage. S.D.C. Energy attacks, including fire and lightning do half damage. Impervious to the effect of the Neuro-Mace.
• Damage Conversion: M.D. to S.D.C.; i.e. 24 M.D. is turned into 24 H.P./S.D.C. points of damage.
• I.S.P. Cost: None.

The Psi-slinger can sense the amount of energy in an E-Clip (number of shoots left) or battery (Costs one I.S.P.)
Expertise with all handguns
Quick-draw Initiative
Paired Weapons: Revolvers & Pistols (special):
The psionic Gunslinger can draw and shoot two handguns (or throw two knives) simultaneously at the same target, inflicting full damage from both weapons, but counts as one melee attack.
The two gun attack can be divided between two different targets visible to the shooter and within range of peripheral vision. The attack counts as one melee attack and the quick draw bonus applies, but the shooter must roll two separate times to hit each target and the bonus to strike each is reduced by half.
Parrying is not possible, but the character can dodge.

W.P. Sharpshooting Specialty:
Revolvers & Pistols of projectile type only to which the character is psionically linked.
+1 melee attack when using that specific weapon for the entire melee round.
Shooting bonuses and trick shooting which includes:
• Can fire a traditionally two handed weapon, one handed without penalty.
• Can shoot over shoulder while looking in a reflective surface with no penalties.
• Accurately shoot while riding a horse or vehicle, but strike bonuses are half.
• Shoot accurately while standing on head or hanging upside down with no penalty.
• Dodge, Roll, or somersault and come up shooting with no bonuses or penalties.
• Ricochet Shot: Inflicts only one point of damage to the first surface and full damage to the second. Reduce bonuses to strike by half.

Psionics
Master Psionic
Level 1:
Sixth Sense (2), Mind Block (4), Mind Bolt (10), Psi-Sword (30), Telekinesis (varies), Bio-Regeneraton (6)
Level 2:
Meditation (0)
Level 3:
Intuitive Combat (10)

O.C.C. Skills
Language: American 96% (+1%)
Language: Spanish 96% (+3%)
Find Contraband 48% (+4%)
Basis Electronics 65% (+5%)
Horsemanship: Cowboy 75%/59% (+3%)
Interrogation 55% (+5%)
Streetwise 42% (+4%)
Palming 45% (+5%)
Prowl 50% (+5%)
Recognize Weapon Quality 60% (+5%)
W.P. Handguns
W.P. Energy Pistol
W.P. Energy Rifles

O.C.C. Related Skills
Juggling 50% (+5%, 1st level)
Gymnastics 1st level
Sniper (1st level)
Wilderness Survival 45% (+5%, 1st level)

Secondary Skills
Literacy: America 50% ((+5%, 1st level)
Lore: Demons & Monsters 40% (+5%, 1st level)
Mathematics: Basic 45% (+5%)
Cook 35% (+5%)

Combat Data
HTH Type: Expert
Number of Attacks: 4, or 5 w/Revolvers & Pistols
Initiative Bonus: +1, or +3 w/Quick-draw
Strike Bonus: +2
Parry Bonus: +3
Dodge Bonus: +3
HTH Damage Bonus: +0
Bonus to Roll w/Punch: +4
Bonus to Pull a Punch: +5
Bonus to Disarm: +4
Kick Attack: 1d8
Karate Kick: 2d6
Knee attack: 1d6

Weapon Proficiencies
W.P. Paired Weapons: Revolvers & Pistols (special)
W.P. Handguns +1 to strike
W.P. Energy Rifles +2 to strike
W.P. Energy Pistol +2 to strike
W.P. Sharpshooting Specialty (Revolvers & Pistols)

Saving Throw Bonuses
Coma/Death: +0
Magic (varies): +0
Lethal Poison (14+): +0
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +0
Insanity (12+): +2
Psionics (varies): +2
Horror Factor: +2
Possession: +2
Last edited by Hours Williams on Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:01 am, edited 18 times in total.
The Dashing Cowboy

HP: 24/24
S.D.C.: 33/33
I.S.P.: 36/66

Armor: "Range Rider"
M.D.C. by Location
• Hat: 10
• Arms: 12 each
• Legs: 15 each
• Main Body: 30 -20 damage
Modifiers: none

Weapons:
(2).45 Revolvers - 6/6 -- 6/6
Big Bore "BB-6" Revolver - 6/6
Wilk's 147 Sharp Shooter - 20/20

Constant Active:
Energy Conversion
Psychic Weapons: (2) Remington .45 Sixth Sense (2)
Hours Williams

Equipment

Postby Hours Williams » Fri May 01, 2015 2:37 pm

Equipment

Worn on Person
Riding Clothes (blue jeans, white shirt, vest, cowboy boots, Stetson hat)
Two-holster gun/ammo belt
Survival Knifes (Right & left boots)
Wooden Cross Necklace
Saddle Bags (or what's left of them)
Sleeping Bag
Secure Universal Card: 1200 credits
Universal Card: 80,000 credits [Feb 11/2017 Captain Cook]
Universal Card: 110,525 credits [Aug 17/2015 Captain Cook]
NG "Range Rider" Riding Armor
M.D.C. by Location
• Main Body: 30

Back Holster
Bandito BigBore "BB-6" Revolver
• Range: 200'
• Damage: 1D6 M.D.
• Rate of Fire: Single shots only
• Payload: 6 shots
• Note: Humanoids who are shot must roll a D20 against the strike roll to maintain their footing. A failed roll means the victim is knocked off his feet, flies back (8-10') & falls to the ground, loses initiative and 1 APM. Not applicable to those with augmented of better P.S.

Utility Belt
Flashlight
Pocket Language Translator
Sunglasses
Multi-Optics Band
Air Filter
80 rounds of standard revolver ammunition
1863 Remington .45 Revolver (2)
☞ Range: 130'
☞ Damage: 4D6+3
☞ Rate of Fire: Single shots only.
☞ Payload: 6 rounds
☞ Modifiers: none

Saddle Bags
Ammo Case (20 standard rounds & 80 rounds of silver, .45 caliber)
Ammo Case (40 rounds, BigBore)
Spare jeans and shirt
Brown Duster
Two Canteens
Beef Jerky (2 weeks)
50' Lightweight Rope
Binoculars
Laser Distancer
Gun Cleaning Kit
Hygiene Kit
Wooden Stakes and Mallet
Bag with 10 Garlic and Holy Water Vials

Pre-Rifts H&K EP-3 Laser Pistol
• Range: 1,600'
• Damage: 4D6 MD
• Rate of Fire: single shot
• Payload: 20 shots E-clip
Last edited by Hours Williams on Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:06 am, edited 16 times in total.
The Dashing Cowboy

M.D.C. by Location

Weapons:

Constant Active:
Energy Conversion
Hours Williams

Background

Postby Hours Williams » Fri May 01, 2015 2:45 pm

Background Story
Life has not been kind to Hours Williams. He was not expected to live long after his birth and was offhandedly given the name Hours, it stuck. He was born the third of five children to a poor dirt farmer and his wife outside the town of Jerome, in the Clarksdale Confederacy, in the old American state of Arizona, south of the City-State of Arzno. Hours grow up listening to stories his father would tell of the long and great history of the Williams name, but the young boy never really believed his old man. How could his father’s stories be true when he and his family lived as they did and could never catch a break? The only shining light in young Hours life was his loving, caring mother, Sara. For about a year or so after the birth of their fifth child the Williams farm suffered a few unexpected and savage attacks from wandering bands of D-bees. Horus’s father was seriously wounded and his oldest brother was killed in one of the attacks.
As the family was finally recovering from these attacks, the local area was set upon by marauding monsters and demons. Some of the surrounding farms banded together and with help from the neighboring towns of Clarksdale and Cottonwood, killed or drove off these terrors; but not before killing many of the farmers and their families. The Williams family was no exception; Hours had to bury his father, older sister and younger brother.

After the dust settled, his mother made the momentous decision to move what was left of her family to Arzno and start anew. The trip was long and difficult, but upon arriving his mother and he found work, her in a clothing store and he at Wilk's Laser Technologies as a weapons tester. His baby sister, Penelope, was enrolled in school and life was finally starting to look up.
It was about this time that Hours began to realize he was different from his family and the people he hung out with. He could do things with his mind, powerful things. He soon attracted the attention of the local Psychic community, which helped him understand and develop his powers, as his new found powers grew Hours become cocky and flamboyant, traits that frequently got him into trouble.
He excelled at his job and found that he had a natural talent for guns of all kinds and handguns in particular. His favorite hand guns were far and away the ones modeled off the classic old west types. Hours’s early life had cemented his opinion of D-bees and monsters in general and those of the New West in particular. He had more then a few bar fights and other altercations with local D-bees  He was always volunteered to join any posse that was formed to hunt down any monsters or D-bees that was wanted by the law. He joined the Arzno Mercenary Corps for a few years learning to fight monsters and vampires in particular. He managed to reach the rank of Corporal in the infantry, but once his contract was up he left the A.M.C.

Hours took to wondering from town to town, offering his services as monster hunter, entertainer with trick shooting, body guard, bounty hunter, etc After a while he had a reputation as most gunslingers do and would find himself in a shootout with someone who thought they could take him, after which Hours would leave town before people or the law started asking questions. It was after one of these gun fights that Hours found himself pursued by a posse, the man he has just shot and killed was the son of an influential land owner.
He escaped one ambush and high tailed it into a small town filled with users of magic. Horus quickly spun a tale the townsfolk bought and where happy to help him get as far as possible from the mob of ‘outlaws’ that were after him. He was pointed to a house down the street and upon his arrival discovered an old man who could open a rift that would get him as far away. Hours couldn’t have asked for a better get away. The man opened the rift and thanking him Hours lead his horse through it. Smiling, he turned back to see the man on the other side and the glowing rift suddenly closed a moment later, now no one would know where he was. Stepping back up into his saddle he turned the horse north and a town he could see in the distance.
Last edited by Hours Williams on Mon May 04, 2015 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Dashing Cowboy

M.D.C. by Location

Weapons:

Constant Active:
Energy Conversion
Hours Williams

Return to Inactive Characters (EP)