Roughnecks Operations Compound (206a)

Dockside, Airport, and outskirts of MercTown.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Roughnecks Operations Compound (206a)

Postby Augur » Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:17 am

Image
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
User avatar
Augur
Admin
 
Posts: 4051
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey

Debrief and Potential Jobs

Postby SNAFU » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:06 pm

Baker welcomes the Roughnecks, the new recruits and the old faces, into the large sparsely furnished briefing room at HQ.
"Welcome, have a seat everyone. So, having talked with Doc Caradoc and Logan, it seems appropriate to offer these new folks, Maxwell, Murdoc, Nero, and uh... the lady with the sword, permanent jobs with the outfit. As such I'm prepared to offer them full shares of the current payout. Any of you jerks have a problem with that?"

Baker clears his throat, "Good, then welcome to the team. Second thing to discuss, I hear you guys managed to get a treasure trove of unique items. Great. As long as you're with the company feel free to use them as you wish. Anything you don't think we'll need, I'm going to sell so we can buy something we do. Any questions?"

"Ok, next item. Ever since Connor went out drinking and never came back we've needed a mechanic. This Mortimer... thing you brought back with you has the skills, so I've offered him a job. If he's a pain we'll dump him and get a regular person, but from what I understand he doesn't have to eat anything, so we save a bit on board."

"Lastly, I've got a selection of jobs for you to look over. As a reward for getting through... whatever the hell that was, you can chose your assignment. I'll farm out the jobs you don't want." Baker passes out a dossier containing three folders of mission specs, and a Universal Credit Card with 600,000 credits on it, to each member of the team. "There's no rush we'll have bit of time off before any of these need to start.

Folder 1:
Booger Holler, Black Market Night Bazaar
(overland escort gig, CS Frontier)
Time: 5 days
Money: 1.5 million

Mission Specs
Deliver an item to a Black Market event.
Deliver this:
To here:


Folder 2:
Bug Hunt and Cook Out, (Xiticix as a Food Source? Lazlo's answer to the bug problem) (overland escort gig, Hivelands)
Time: 15 days
Money: 3.5 million

Specialists:
Gilbert Humbert (Lazlo Celebrity Chef)

Xicitix Joe (Psi-Stalker Legend)

Mission Specs:
Escort the above specialists to the target area on the western edge of Hivelands.
Assist the specialist in the pursuit of the following objectives.
--Find an efficient, profitable method of turning Bugmen into food.
--Find a delicious way of doing so.


Folder 3:
California by Sea: Panama Canal or the North-West Passage? (marine escort gig + marine training package.)
Time: 6+ months
Money: 10 million to sail to California, supplementary bonus per each completed objective.

Choose from one of three prototype vessels designed by manufacturers vying for big money contracts.

Nuhr-Co "Ironclad"
A company from the Great Lake region offers a muscular design with heavy armor. Easily modded for heavy firepower as well.


University of Lazlo "Yellowfish"
The team at U of L offer one the fastest vessels on or under the waves.


Merctown Naval Industries "Multi-Sub"
An all-purpose sub from a local manufacturer. Equipped with state of the art anti-detection equipment.


Agent:

Mission Outline:
Objective 1: Travel by sea to San Francisco, California. Chart the coastline of North America, including Mexico and the area around the Panama route. Identify and gauge dangers, including Splugorth and Horune activity and numbers. Establish contact with human(ish) communities along coast.
Objective 2: Deliver agent to Tampico. Assist agent to obtain information on nature of vampire threat in Mexico. Transmit information.
Objective 3: Deliver and assist agent to locate and search Alameda Naval Base for usable technology or data especially as pertaining to the following quote from a 300 year old New York Times article.
"Anti-Gravity research at Alameda has been said to have progressed to the point of individual harness-sized units..."
Objective 4: Deliver agent and any data/tech safely back to Merctown.
User avatar
SNAFU
Game Master
 
Posts: 1257
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:24 pm
Location: GAME MASTER: The Roughnecks

Re: Debrief and Potential Jobs

Postby William Summers » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:56 am

Perception: 1d20+1 = 14
JIC: 1d20 = 4/1d100 = 34

Finally back at base, Will welcomes the chance for a debrief followed by a shower. "What a day that was..."
SNAFU wrote:"Welcome, have a seat everyone. So, having talked with Doc Caradoc and Logan, it seems appropriate to offer these new folks, Maxwell, Murdoc, Nero, and uh... the lady with the sword, permanent jobs with the outfit. As such I'm prepared to offer them full shares of the current payout. Any of you jerks have a problem with that?"

"They've all earned their keep, Baker. Lady with the sword there chopped the head off a Necro-SAMAS. I think you would've liked it."
SNAFU wrote:"Good, then welcome to the team. Second thing to discuss, I hear you guys managed to get a treasure trove of unique items. Great. As long as you're with the company feel free to use them as you wish. Anything you don't think we'll need, I'm going to sell so we can buy something we do. Any questions?"

"Nope. Crystal clear."
SNAFU wrote:"Ok, next item. Ever since Connor went out drinking and never came back we've needed a mechanic. This Mortimer... thing you brought back with you has the skills, so I've offered him a job. If he's a pain we'll dump him and get a regular person, but from what I understand he doesn't have to eat anything, so we save a bit on board."

"Damn we lost Connor? We're dropping like flies around here."
SNAFU wrote:"Lastly, I've got a selection of jobs for you to look over. As a reward for getting through... whatever the hell that was, you can chose your assignment. I'll farm out the jobs you don't want." Baker passes out a dossier containing three folders of mission specs, and a Universal Credit Card with 600,000 credits on it, to each member of the team. "There's no rush we'll have bit of time off before any of these need to start."

Will takes the UCC and slips it into his pocket before going over the options present.
"Booger Hollow? That sounds awful. Delivery to the Black Market? I'd prefer to pass on that one... What's next? Escort Gilbert Humbert to go kill and eat some bugs. I've heard horrible tales of the Xiticix and how they fight. We could take em, but let's see what this last mission is about... California? Mexico? Splugorth, Horune... Tampico...Vampire Threat? Count me in. If you're asking which boat...I'd go with the fast one. Lazlo's got a good head on their shoulders."
The Man in Black
William Summers
HP: 55/55
SDC: 62/62
PPE: 142/157


TW Infiltrado Armor:
M.D.C. by Location
• Helmet: 18/40 • Main Body: 55/55
• Left Leg: 35/35 • Right Leg: 35/35
• Left Arm: 25/25 • Right Arm: 25/25

Features: Thermokinetic (thermal and kinetic attacks do 25% less damage), Forearm-Mounted Retractable Silver-Plated Vibro-Blades (1 each forearm): +1d6 M.D. to Punch Damage
TW Enhancements: Sigilo, Percatación, Cuerpo, Bravura. See sheet for descriptions.

Iron Sword: 5D6 MD.
Kisentite Sword: 2D6+6 MD. +2 to strike and parry.
TW Thundergun Revolver: 3D6 SDC to mortals, 5D6 MD to magic beings, 1D6x10 MD to supernatural beings. 6/6. Range: 200'. Recharge: 10 PPE.
MP-3 MageFire Bolt Pistol: 3D6+3 MD. 8/8. Range: 500'. Recharge: 12 PPE.
TW Horde Buster Rifle: 1D6*10 or 1D6 per projectile. +1 to strike. 5/5. Range: 1100'. Recharge: 20 PPE.

Grenade Bandoleers (2): 1 Seeker Bat Grenade, 1 Void Grenade, 3 Flashfire Grenades, 1 Acid Grenade, 1 Plasma Grenade, 1 Heavy HE Grenade, 1 Flash Freeze Grenade, 1 Smoke Grenade.

Wing Board Turbo

8th Ring of Elder
☞ Reduces by half the amount of P.P.E. required to perform any magical feat, ability or spell.
☞ Doubles the duration of any magic feat, ability or spell.
☞ Doubles the range of any magic feat, ability or spell.


Image
User avatar
William Summers
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 331
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:32 am
Location: Roughnecks - PC

Re: Debrief and Potential Jobs

Postby Michael Maxwell » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:55 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 21
JIC: 1d20 = 16 / 1d100 = 50

Staggering into the briefing with a massive hangover from drinking and taking pain meds all the way back from Missouri, Maxwell slumps into his seat.

Damn bottomless flask.

Sitting in the debrief Maxwell decides right away that he is a fan of this Baker guy. When the guy hands over six hundred large the deal is sealed.

"Pleasure doing business with you."

Flopping back into his chair, something barely able to handle his cybernetic bulk, the broken down mercenary listens to the job options.

When California comes up, Maxwell looks interested. When it includes stops in South America he positively beams. When he hears about the chance to test drive experimental tech from some top manufacturers he damn near craps his pants.

"I'm up for the Cali gig. Fought bugs before and just did a job for the family. So a little travel and sun is for me. Besides, I can fight on land and in the air. Adding the sea to my resume will make me all I can be." He adds that last part with a smirk, knowing full well it's a CS recruiting slogan.


Thinking for a moment, rubbing his pounding head to clear the cobwebs, he finally speaks up.

"You know there might be some side action in here for us. Morty's underground rail road went to someplace in California. It's where the Golden Age whiskey came from. Could be a cache."

He pulls the empty bottle from his utility belt.

"I think it says 'Shasta Mountain'."
Michael Maxwell
"I don't kiss asses. I kick them."

    Armor:
    - Cyber Armor Main Body - 50/50 (AR 16)
    - CA-FS1 Armored Flight Suit 22 /22
    Power Armor: Custom Roadrunner
    - Main Body - 210/210
    - Force Field - 110/110
    Vehicle: NG-102W Air Assault Combat System
    - Main Body - 290/290
    Weapon: Q1-02 "Stopper" Ion Pistol 12/12
User avatar
Michael Maxwell
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:57 pm

Re: Debrief and Potential Jobs

Postby Nero » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:14 am

J.I.C: 1d100 = 13|1d20 = 9
Perception: 1d20+2 = 15

A cloud of ozone and cigarette smoke wafts into the briefing room when Zelda enters, along with her usual banter of course. "Whoo, damn good to be somewhere civilized!" Nodding towards Baker, she sits down and throws her feet up on the desk - showing off her CS d-bee stompers.

"I say, it's mighty generous of ya to offer us employment, Boss. First steady job I've had ever, whoda thought someone actually pays to have shit burned down." Ironically, even though she doesn't intend to be hostile, a combination of tone and general expression gives the warding visage of a 'don't tread on me!' flag...

When Baker makes the comment regarding Morti and his lack of a digestive track she blurts out, "Aww, damn shame - I tell you what, poor bastard doesn't know what he's missin'! You really shoulda' been there Baker, why that meat was so damn tender it was practically fallin' off the bone! Wasn't that right Cupcake, hell I bet even ol' cookie'll be wantin' our recipe."

When Baker hands out the folders and creds, she mulls the card in her hand - almost unsure of what to really do with it. Stashing it away in a cargo pocket she flips through each of the mission's. Instead of countering any opinions, she takes her time to fully read through each and speculate. When it seems unanimous California is the place to be, a subtle hint of distress can be detected in her mannerisms.

"So by marine, you're gonna send us cost hopping? Alright, broaden horizons and all that... I'm assuming we're gonna get some training before we head out on this fiasco? I'm just a landlocked Texan, ain't got those fancy sea-legs the Commando's all bluster on about." Arms crossed she sucks her teeth a bit, "As for the sub, I'd say I'd feel right cozy in the Ironclad - but if we're on the wrong end of a sploog probe-stick, runnin' might be just as handy... doesn't matter, as long as we get what we need done."
Nero
HP: 34/34
S.D.C.: 64/64
I.S.P.: 110/110

Flame Burst
    ☞ M.D.C: 54/54
    ☞ Regeneration: 3d6 M.D. per melee
    ☞ Duration: 6/6 Minutes
    ☞ Damage: 6d6 S.D.C. to anyone or anything touched.

User avatar
Nero
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:12 pm
Location: Roughnecks - PC

Re: Debrief and Potential Jobs

Postby Michael Maxwell » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:38 am

((rolls held))

Nero wrote:"As for the sub, I'd say I'd feel right cozy in the Ironclad - but if we're on the wrong end of a sploog probe-stick, runnin' might be just as handy... doesn't matter, as long as we get what we need done."


"I'm with Red on this one." Maxwell agrees tapping his own cybernetic implants. "Solid, with heavy firepower is my thing."

However, his inner airborne soldier keeps being drawn to the aerodynamic lines of the Lazlo Yellowfish.

"Then again, that Yellowfish can go above and below water and has speed. In the big bad blue I'll bet we'll need to be running as much as fighting. I don't know much about the high seas but judging by some of the river monsters and swamp things I've seen in my day the bigger the body of water, the bigger the badness that can live there."

Shaking his head again,Maxwell day dreams a bit about taking the Yellowfish full throttle across a wide open sea.

Be almost as fun as my Icarus.
Michael Maxwell
"I don't kiss asses. I kick them."

    Armor:
    - Cyber Armor Main Body - 50/50 (AR 16)
    - CA-FS1 Armored Flight Suit 22 /22
    Power Armor: Custom Roadrunner
    - Main Body - 210/210
    - Force Field - 110/110
    Vehicle: NG-102W Air Assault Combat System
    - Main Body - 290/290
    Weapon: Q1-02 "Stopper" Ion Pistol 12/12
User avatar
Michael Maxwell
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:57 pm

Re: Debrief and Potential Jobs

Postby Wakiza » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:10 pm

Perception: 1d20+10 = 30
JiC: 1d100 = 77 1d20 = 18

SNAFU wrote:Baker welcomes the Roughnecks, the new recruits and the old faces, into the large sparsely furnished briefing room at HQ.
"Welcome, have a seat everyone. So, having talked with Doc Caradoc and Logan, it seems appropriate to offer these new folks, Maxwell, Murdoc, Nero, and uh... the lady with the sword, permanent jobs with the outfit. As such I'm prepared to offer them full shares of the current payout. Any of you jerks have a problem with that?"

Wak nods, "Sounds good to me, they all are solid operators and we worked well together."

SNAFU wrote:Baker clears his throat, "Good, then welcome to the team. Second thing to discuss, I hear you guys managed to get a treasure trove of unique items. Great. As long as you're with the company feel free to use them as you wish. Anything you don't think we'll need, I'm going to sell so we can buy something we do. Any questions?"

"That works, I believe most of the items have been spoken for. The remaining NE-1XXX "Modified/Remodified" Plasma Rifles, NG-11S Custom Variant "Zombie Hunters," Type 67 Flamethrowers and the NE-BA-50 “Raider” Heavy Body Armor should end up in our armory. I believe you can sell the Broad Sword Mega-blade (large size) and the K-1000 Spider Defense System. Were you able to sell some of the Protoculture?"
SNAFU wrote:"Ok, next item. Ever since Connor went out drinking and never came back we've needed a mechanic. This Mortimer... thing you brought back with you has the skills, so I've offered him a job. If he's a pain we'll dump him and get a regular person, but from what I understand he doesn't have to eat anything, so we save a bit on board."

"Max said that Mortimer was pretty handy, so hopefully it will be a good fit. Too bad about Connor, he was pretty impressive on that world of eyeballs."
SNAFU wrote:"Lastly, I've got a selection of jobs for you to look over. As a reward for getting through... whatever the hell that was, you can chose your assignment. I'll farm out the jobs you don't want." Baker passes out a dossier containing three folders of mission specs, and a Universal Credit Card with 600,000 credits on it, to each member of the team. "There's no rush we'll have bit of time off before any of these need to start.

Wak nods, "Good to know, I'd like to have a few things done before we head off again. Logan handed over control to me and I have no problem keeping it if there are no objections. I suggest that Max become the Second, if there are no problems from you or Cale. He's a good soldier with a head for tactics, besides he threw a train at a giant zombie monster!"

Wak considers, Identify and gauge dangers, including Splugorth and Horune activity and numbers. That could be pretty useful information. Intel on Splynncryth's minions! "Yes, the trip to California sounds good. I think speed would be one of the more important features, though stealth and weapons are important as well. But out of the three, primary speed, primary armaments or primary stealth, I think speed is what I would pick."
Wakiza
OOC Comments
P.P.E.: 30/30
I.S.P.: 54/115
H.P.: 74/74
S.D.C.: 110/110
MDC from Psychic Body Field: 90/90 (Not Active)

Constant Effects
Advanced Combat Awareness
Sixth Sense (2)
Character is Very Difficult to See w/ Thermal (see Zen Combat, Naruni & Stalker armor)

Armor
NE-BA-26 Modified Special Body Armor
M.D.C. by Location
• Main Body: 103/103; Force Field: 75
• Helmet: 57; Arms: 46 each; • Legs: 57 each
• Masks Infrared & Thermal Emissions (Only 1-25% chance of showing up a thermal scan, even if deteced scan will be unclear)
• Kinetic Dampening & Cushioning System [1/2 Damage from Explosions, High Spd Impacts (rail guns, arrows, bullets)]
• 1/2 Damage from MD Fire/Heat/Plasma (Magic Included)
• Language Translator (American, Dragonese, Euro, French, Spanish, Techno-Can, Demongogian & Chinese)
• PPE Battery: 80 / 100

NG Stalker Suit (under clothes and armor) - 12/12 MDC
• Thermal detection systems suffer a penalty of -20% to the Read Sensory Equipment skill.

Cyber Armor Regenerates 1d6 mdc/hr
A.R.: 17, Main Body: 73, Upper Legs: 21 each, Forearms: 16 each, Shoulders: 14 each, Back/Shoulder Plate: 21 each

"If men make war in slavish obedience to rules, they will fail."

Some soldier name of Grant said this over 450 years ago

Soundtrack:
Blues Saraceno – Dogs of War
Man of Constant Sorrow
Nick Nolan - Life of Sin
User avatar
Wakiza
Group Leader
 
Posts: 362
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:20 am
Location: Roughnecks PC

Re: Debrief and Potential Jobs

Postby Cale » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:49 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 19
JIC: 1d20 = 14; 1d100 = 13

SNAFU wrote:Baker welcomes the Roughnecks, the new recruits and the old faces, into the large sparsely furnished briefing room at HQ.
"Welcome, have a seat everyone. So, having talked with Doc Caradoc and Logan, it seems appropriate to offer these new folks, Maxwell, Murdoc, Nero, and uh... the lady with the sword, permanent jobs with the outfit. As such I'm prepared to offer them full shares of the current payout. Any of you jerks have a problem with that?"


"No Baker. Considering I offered an even share of the spoils to Sword chick to stop a second battle after meeting the Bone brothers for first time."

SNAFU wrote:Baker clears his throat, "Good, then welcome to the team. Second thing to discuss, I hear you guys managed to get a treasure trove of unique items. Great. As long as you're with the company feel free to use them as you wish. Anything you don't think we'll need, I'm going to sell so we can buy something we do. Any questions?"

"Ok, next item. Ever since Connor went out drinking and never came back we've needed a mechanic. This Mortimer... thing you brought back with you has the skills, so I've offered him a job. If he's a pain we'll dump him and get a regular person, but from what I understand he doesn't have to eat anything, so we save a bit on board."


"Fair enough"

SNAFU wrote:"Lastly, I've got a selection of jobs for you to look over. As a reward for getting through... whatever the hell that was, you can chose your assignment. I'll farm out the jobs you don't want." Baker passes out a dossier containing three folders of mission specs, and a Universal Credit Card with 600,000 credits on it, to each member of the team. "There's no rush we'll have bit of time off before any of these need to start.


"Sweet. I got to check my account when we get done here. Anyone want to come with me after this so you can get a account up."

With that the Mega-steel chef looks through the Folders of the jobs.

Folder 1:
Booger Holler, Black Market Night Bazaar
(overland escort gig, CS Frontier)
Time: 5 days
Money: 1.5 million

"I'm not feeling this one. Working with the Black Market tends to get complicated fast. And we just got done working in States territory."

Folder 2:
Bug Hunt and Cook Out, (Xiticix as a Food Source? Lazlo's answer to the bug problem) (overland escort gig, Hivelands)
Time: 15 days
Money: 3.5 million

William Summers wrote:"Escort Gilbert Humbert to go kill and eat some bugs. I've heard horrible tales of the Xiticix and how they fight."


Looking though the folder, the Mega steel chef almost looks likes he is going to start drooling.

"Well I haven't made deep fried Xiticix in a while. And I have recipe from a book to make Mead. I wonder if it will work with Bug Royal Jelly." Looking at the picture of the Celebrity Chef, Cale continues with a touch of contempt. "He looks Wimpy. Did you find out if this chef is a magic user? Would put money down that he is one of those so called High Cooks."

Folder 3:
California by Sea: Panama Canal or the North-West Passage? (marine escort gig + marine training package.)
Time: 6+ months
Money: 10 million to sail to California, supplementary bonus per each completed objective.

Choose from one of three prototype vessels designed by manufacturers vying for big money contracts.[/quote]

"Hmm. Traveling around trying to make contact with different groups. Maybe learning new cooking styles. Or showing up a loud mouth pampered chef. Tough Choice. I would be partial to showing up the chef. But if we do the sea voyage, I would go with speed on this one."

Wakiza wrote:Wak nods, "Good to know, I'd like to have a few things done before we head off again. Logan handed over control to me and I have no problem keeping it if there are no objections. I suggest that Max become the Second, if there are no problems from you or Cale. He's a good soldier with a head for tactics, besides he threw a train at a giant zombie monster!"


"I have no problem with it. I'm the cook and the company sounding board. I still reserve the right to put my boot up you're ass if you need it."
Cale
 

Re: Debrief and Potential Jobs

Postby Wakiza » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:24 pm

Rolls as above

Cale wrote: "I have no problem with it. I'm the cook and the company sounding board. I still reserve the right to put my boot up you're ass if you need it."


Wak smiles, "I wouldn't have it any other way my friend. You are the one we all expect to have the most common sense and maybe say something before we jump into anything too stupid! While the rest of may just look at the same situation and just think of it as a challenge." Excellent this team is coming together, two combat mages, a Burster, a Juicer, two professional soldiers (although one may be a little crazy), a Cyber-Knight and one combat cook! While I would like to have someone along who is mechanically inclined, this is a solid team.

Michael Maxwell wrote:"You know there might be some side action in here for us. Morty's underground rail road went to someplace in California. It's where the Golden Age whiskey came from. Could be a cache."

He pulls the empty bottle from his utility belt.

"I think it says 'Shasta Mountain'."

Wak nods, "Not a bad idea. We will need to travel inland always right? I understand we likely won't be able to take our Naruni team recreational vehicle with us on this assignment, but will we be able to at least take hovercycles and the like? Also I have some mods I would like you to have done to our vehicle while we are gone."
Wakiza
OOC Comments
P.P.E.: 30/30
I.S.P.: 54/115
H.P.: 74/74
S.D.C.: 110/110
MDC from Psychic Body Field: 90/90 (Not Active)

Constant Effects
Advanced Combat Awareness
Sixth Sense (2)
Character is Very Difficult to See w/ Thermal (see Zen Combat, Naruni & Stalker armor)

Armor
NE-BA-26 Modified Special Body Armor
M.D.C. by Location
• Main Body: 103/103; Force Field: 75
• Helmet: 57; Arms: 46 each; • Legs: 57 each
• Masks Infrared & Thermal Emissions (Only 1-25% chance of showing up a thermal scan, even if deteced scan will be unclear)
• Kinetic Dampening & Cushioning System [1/2 Damage from Explosions, High Spd Impacts (rail guns, arrows, bullets)]
• 1/2 Damage from MD Fire/Heat/Plasma (Magic Included)
• Language Translator (American, Dragonese, Euro, French, Spanish, Techno-Can, Demongogian & Chinese)
• PPE Battery: 80 / 100

NG Stalker Suit (under clothes and armor) - 12/12 MDC
• Thermal detection systems suffer a penalty of -20% to the Read Sensory Equipment skill.

Cyber Armor Regenerates 1d6 mdc/hr
A.R.: 17, Main Body: 73, Upper Legs: 21 each, Forearms: 16 each, Shoulders: 14 each, Back/Shoulder Plate: 21 each

"If men make war in slavish obedience to rules, they will fail."

Some soldier name of Grant said this over 450 years ago

Soundtrack:
Blues Saraceno – Dogs of War
Man of Constant Sorrow
Nick Nolan - Life of Sin
User avatar
Wakiza
Group Leader
 
Posts: 362
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:20 am
Location: Roughnecks PC

Re: Debrief and Potential Jobs

Postby Michael Maxwell » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:56 pm

((rolls held))

Wakiza wrote:Wak nods, "Not a bad idea. We will need to travel inland always right? I understand we likely won't be able to take our Naruni team recreational vehicle with us on this assignment, but will we be able to at least take hovercycles and the like? Also I have some mods I would like you to have done to our vehicle while we are gone."


"Yeah, we're going to need excursion vehicles for sure. Hovercycles, maybe, but we'll need something with a little teeth too. Depends on how much room we have on this boat. My Icarus can fold up nicely on the deck. That can give us some airborne calvary and reconnaissance power. I could probably learn to use one of those power armor units we dug up in the Bone cave easy enough. Can't be much harder than using my bionic legs right?"

Looks like we're committed to California. That'll be a good story. Never been there.

"If we're serious about this we're going to need to maximize every square inch of the boat. Ain't going to be no Naruni dealer on the high seas. We'll need to rely on energy weapons and some way to charge the clips from the ship's power supply. Save spaces hauling bullets too. Although you can bet your ass we're going to need cases of silver and wooden ammo when we pass into Mexico. When I did the Colombian job their army spent almost all their time keeping vamps from spreading down from Mexico."

Maxwell rubs his stubble thoughtfully, considering all the logistic of this journey.

"And what the hell is the deal with this so-called "agent"? Who is he an agent of? What sort of stuff will he be doing on shore. Will we have to bail his ass out with firepower?"
Michael Maxwell
"I don't kiss asses. I kick them."

    Armor:
    - Cyber Armor Main Body - 50/50 (AR 16)
    - CA-FS1 Armored Flight Suit 22 /22
    Power Armor: Custom Roadrunner
    - Main Body - 210/210
    - Force Field - 110/110
    Vehicle: NG-102W Air Assault Combat System
    - Main Body - 290/290
    Weapon: Q1-02 "Stopper" Ion Pistol 12/12
User avatar
Michael Maxwell
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:57 pm

Re: Debrief and Potential Jobs

Postby Mercedes » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:32 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 11
Just in Case d20: 1d20 = 6;JIC d100: 1d100 = 93

Baker wrote:"Welcome, have a seat everyone. So, having talked with Doc Caradoc and Logan, it seems appropriate to offer these new folks, Maxwell, Murdoc, Nero, and uh... the lady with the sword, permanent jobs with the outfit. As such I'm prepared to offer them full shares of the current payout. Any of you jerks have a problem with that?"

Sitting elegantly, Mercedes makes a revolted face.
"I have a name, you realize." she says, irritated. I knew I would get short-changed.

Cale wrote:"No Baker. Considering I offered an even share of the spoils to Sword chick to stop a second battle after meeting the Bone brothers for first time."

"I. Have. A. Name.", Mercedes hisses through clenched teeth.

rude kid wrote:"Whoo, damn good to be somewhere civilized!"

A dying culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot.

Mercedes looks over Folder 1.
"CS. No thanks.", she says, tossing the folder aside.

She turns to Folder 2.
"Bugs as a food source? I need to try that.", she smiles creepily, keeping the folder.

Then she glances over Folder 3.
"Hmm...California. Well, I could use a good tan.", Mercedes mutters indifferently.
Image

Constant Effects: allergic to salt, shape-changed to appear as a beautiful human woman with deep red hair and blue eyes, sixth sense, mystic knight abilities (i.e. impervious to energy, ley line abilities)

Mercedes! Greed unbound!

P.P.E.: 24/104
I.S.P.: 24/38
H.P.: 26/26
S.D.C.: 65/65

Miniaturized Tolkeenite PPE Battery: 160/180 P.P.E.

Knock-Knock: 1/6 shots remaining
User avatar
Mercedes
 
Posts: 230
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:47 am
Location: Waterloo

Re: Debrief and Potential Jobs

Postby Nero » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:02 pm

((Rolls Held))

Zelda mainly sits back whilst the idle banter fills the room, content to distract herself with a minute, plain looking tablet. She crooks an eyebrow, as though intrigued, before looking about the room. Just as abruptly she butts back in to the conversation, seemingly in an arbitrary direction.

"Right, ops shit aside, Baker. I've been doin' a bit of recollection and now that I think about it, Cali's bound to be a trove of historical relics - what's company policy regarding non-mission valuables? I'd fancy startin' a collection while I lay low in the boonies. Haven't had the opportunity before hand, been on the run since Lone Star gave me the proverbial boot." Sporting an entertained smirk, she fiddles around with the hand-outs, meticulously tapping and subsequently organizing them.

After receiving a satisfactory answer she backpedals a bit to the prior conversations fluttering about. "I'm fine with the command structure, just point at what you want burned, Hoss." She throws up a playful salute, and matching grimace. "Don't necessarily condone buying any of that blue alien garbage - on the fact they're profiteerin' on the blood of Earth natives, a fight they got no part in to boot!. Tools are tools, but you won't catch me funding their 'merchandise'; don't care how dangerous and uncharted the west coast is. At least mages got a since of pride in their homeland, even the one's I met in the ol' Pecos Territory had loyalty. Cock-less parasites, no better than blood suckin' vampires if you ask me; speakin' of which, I'm lookin' forward to thinning some of those pale night-dwellers out." Wearing a neutral expression she picks up a small rectangular case (she walked in with it, but didn't draw much attention to it), and clings to it lovingly - whatever it was must be possessive of a fairly significant intrinsic value.

"If we're about finished here, I'm all for wanderin' around town," patting the unassuming case, she gets up from her seat. "I got a few essentials to nail down before we set out into the wastes."
Nero
HP: 34/34
S.D.C.: 64/64
I.S.P.: 110/110

Flame Burst
    ☞ M.D.C: 54/54
    ☞ Regeneration: 3d6 M.D. per melee
    ☞ Duration: 6/6 Minutes
    ☞ Damage: 6d6 S.D.C. to anyone or anything touched.

User avatar
Nero
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:12 pm
Location: Roughnecks - PC

Re: Debrief and Potential Jobs

Postby Murdoc » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:30 am

Percep: 1d20+2 = 15
JIC: 1d20 = 4 1d100 = 70

Murdoc comes in to the briefing room with the others and listens as Baker formally welcomes them to the Roughnecks. When the Universal Credit Cards get passed out, he cracks a wide smile then starts to look through the dossiers.

After reading through the folders, Murdoc says, "The delivery gig sounds like crap. The bug hunt could be fun though. This last one doesn't sound too bad but I don't like the idea of being stuck in a tin can. If we take this one, there better be a gym onboard. At the very least, a treadmill stuck in a cargo room." HE grins at the others as they continue to discuss the job options.

When Mercedes gets annoyed, Murdoc smirks, "Yes Mercedes. You announced yourself right after you flew up out of the river and smacked down that necro-SAMAS." He turns to the rest and says, "But I don't think I ever really introduced myself. Travis Murdoc, formerly of Los Alamos" he gives the group a little bow and cuts his eyes over to Mercedes to see how she reacts to his somewhat mocking gesture.

Murdoc drops back down into a chair and says, "From the sound of it, y'all want to stick me in a tin can for six months or more." He lets out a breath and his foot starts tapping on the floor, "If that's the case, I vote for speed."
Travis Murdoc
Current Details
H.P.: 37/37
S.D.C.: 165/165
AR: 17
M.D.C.: 100/100

Armor:
TFRC-02 FreeRunner Combat Exoskeleton
• Helmet: 30
• Arms: 30 each
• Legs: 40 each
• Main Body: 70
• Force Field: 75

Weapons:
Grenade: Dead Ball
Phase Sword
NG-45LP Long Pistol
Pug's Vamp Special
JA-12 Laser Rifle


------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Murdoc
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:30 am
Location: Rifts: Roughnecks (PC)

Re: Debrief and Potential Jobs

Postby Michael Maxwell » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:03 pm

((rolls held))

Maxwell grunt at the idea of being locked in boat with a bored juicer.

"Tell you what Murdoc" he replies, "If you get too stir crazy you can swim alongside."

Sensing the need to come to a point, Maxwell thinks it's time to move on and spend some of the credits burning a hole in his utility belt. After everyone has a chance to say what they wanted for a mission, and a vessel. Maxwell puts his hands up in the air, giving the universal sign to hold up.

This could just keep going round and round.

"Alright. Everyone's had a chance to say their piece, but this ain't the Council of Learning at Lazlo. We can't just sit around debating. We're mercs, we follow the boss, the babes, and the bucks. Not always in that order."

Looking to Baker Maxwell smiles.

"The mob says the California job. You willing to trust us mooks for six months to bring home the bacon? What about a little extra excursion, you got our backs on that or do we self finance that bit?"

Besides I can't sit around here all day I got debts to pay and chicks to lay."
Michael Maxwell
"I don't kiss asses. I kick them."

    Armor:
    - Cyber Armor Main Body - 50/50 (AR 16)
    - CA-FS1 Armored Flight Suit 22 /22
    Power Armor: Custom Roadrunner
    - Main Body - 210/210
    - Force Field - 110/110
    Vehicle: NG-102W Air Assault Combat System
    - Main Body - 290/290
    Weapon: Q1-02 "Stopper" Ion Pistol 12/12
User avatar
Michael Maxwell
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:57 pm

Re: Debrief and Potential Jobs

Postby SNAFU » Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:55 pm

"Ok, sorry, Mercedes, it is." Baker smiles at the new lady. "California sounds like a winner. Here's some more info on those subs. We can put in for upgrades, the company will cover within reason. This job is interesting cause it has some options to increase the payout, each extra objective beyond the first is worth another 2 mill! Once the information from Tampico has been received get 2 mill. Return with the agent and info on the Naval Base another 2. Plus apparently there's a back end on any tech/data we do retrieve, you know to ensure we deliver." Baker smiles. "Ok this agent is a shady fellow. I've got no data on him. The employer is kind of shady too "The Great Lakes Corporation". There listed in the NG stock index but I've never heard of them and nobody knows what they do?" Baker shrugs, "But which of our employers hasn't been sketchy am I right? The money is guaranteed through Merc Ops, so who cares."

Baker finishes handing out the additional information just as the BBQ take out comes in. Chicken, Ribs and Brisket all arrive in styrofoam containers, a bucket of potato salad and an ice filled cooler of beer. "Enjoy all! And welcome to the team new folks! Relax and make yourself at home. Wait... where is the cornbread? They forgot the farking cornbread!" An enraged Baker storms after the delivery guy.

California By Sea
(marine escort gig + marine training package.)

Time: 6+ months
Money: 10 million to sail to California, supplementary bonus per each completed objective.

Submarine Details:

Nuhr-Co "Ironclad"
A company from the Great Lake region offers a muscular design with heavy armor. Easily modded for heavy firepower as well.
Length: 60 meters
Speed: 40 kmph / 20 kmph
Max Depth: 1 km
M.D.C.: 2500
Crew: 4
Features:
2 Mini-torpedo bays
2 Power Armor Launch Hatches
Upgrades available 50% 0ff

University of Lazlo "Yellowfish"
The team at U of L offer one the fastest vessels on or under the waves.
Length: 50 meters
Speed: 100 kmph submerged, 230 kmph hydroplane
Max Depth: 1.8 km
M.D.C.: 800
Crew: 2
Features:
2 Power Armor exit hatches
Upgrades available 50% 0ff

Merctown Naval Industries "Multi-Sub"
An all-purpose sub from a local manufacturer. Equipped with state of the art anti-detection equipment.
Length: 70 meters
Speed: 45 kmph / 20 kmph
Max Depth: Unlimited
M.D.C.: 1500
Crew: 4
Features:
Silent Running (Invisible to ordinary sonar)
4 Power Armor exit hatches
Green Laser Cannon
Upgrades available 75% 0ff

Mission Outline:

Objective 1:
Travel by sea to San Francisco, California. Chart the coastline of North America, including Mexico and the area around the Panama route.
-Identify and gauge dangers, including Splugorth and Horune activity and numbers.
-Establish contact with any human(ish) communities along coast.

Objective 2: Deliver agent to Tampico. Assist agent to obtain information on nature of vampire threat in Mexico. Transmit information.
-Detailed video and photographic proof of Vampire Civilization (Cities, organization, hierarchy etc.) (2,000,000 bonus)

Objective 3: Deliver and assist agent to locate and search Alameda Naval Base for usable technology or data especially as pertaining to the following quote from a 300 year old New York Times article.
"Anti-Gravity research at Alameda has been said to have progressed to the point of individual harness-sized units..."

Objective 4: Deliver agent and any data/tech safely back to Merctown. (2,000,000 bonus)
User avatar
SNAFU
Game Master
 
Posts: 1257
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:24 pm
Location: GAME MASTER: The Roughnecks

Re: Roughnecks Operations Compound (206a)

Postby William Summers » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:55 pm

Perception: 1d20+1 = 14
JIC: 1d20 = 10/1d100 = 24

"Sounds like this shady agent character will be able to do what they need to do without too much assistance from us. Looks like a pretty standard babysitting job. But with submarines."

When the food shows up, Will grabs some of everything. No cornbread? That's a damn shame. I do love a good cornbread. Once he finishes his meal and gets everything squared away in his room, he will head out to the Mystic Quarter to talk to someone at the Mystic Guild. He had some new magic that he'd like to learn, and some questions about the magic items that the group found.

(Headed to Collegiate Arcane and Mystic Guild)
The Man in Black
William Summers
HP: 55/55
SDC: 62/62
PPE: 142/157


TW Infiltrado Armor:
M.D.C. by Location
• Helmet: 18/40 • Main Body: 55/55
• Left Leg: 35/35 • Right Leg: 35/35
• Left Arm: 25/25 • Right Arm: 25/25

Features: Thermokinetic (thermal and kinetic attacks do 25% less damage), Forearm-Mounted Retractable Silver-Plated Vibro-Blades (1 each forearm): +1d6 M.D. to Punch Damage
TW Enhancements: Sigilo, Percatación, Cuerpo, Bravura. See sheet for descriptions.

Iron Sword: 5D6 MD.
Kisentite Sword: 2D6+6 MD. +2 to strike and parry.
TW Thundergun Revolver: 3D6 SDC to mortals, 5D6 MD to magic beings, 1D6x10 MD to supernatural beings. 6/6. Range: 200'. Recharge: 10 PPE.
MP-3 MageFire Bolt Pistol: 3D6+3 MD. 8/8. Range: 500'. Recharge: 12 PPE.
TW Horde Buster Rifle: 1D6*10 or 1D6 per projectile. +1 to strike. 5/5. Range: 1100'. Recharge: 20 PPE.

Grenade Bandoleers (2): 1 Seeker Bat Grenade, 1 Void Grenade, 3 Flashfire Grenades, 1 Acid Grenade, 1 Plasma Grenade, 1 Heavy HE Grenade, 1 Flash Freeze Grenade, 1 Smoke Grenade.

Wing Board Turbo

8th Ring of Elder
☞ Reduces by half the amount of P.P.E. required to perform any magical feat, ability or spell.
☞ Doubles the duration of any magic feat, ability or spell.
☞ Doubles the range of any magic feat, ability or spell.


Image
User avatar
William Summers
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 331
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:32 am
Location: Roughnecks - PC

Re: Roughnecks Operations Compound (206a)

Postby Wakiza » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:39 pm

Perception: 1d20+10 = 30
JiC: 1d100 = 2 1d20 = 9

Wak says to the newcomers, "Welcome to the team!" Wak enjoys the BBQ and just sits and relaxes for a few minutes before he starts looking closer at the plans for the boats. he is considering the pros and cons of all three. "Well if we use the Yellowfish we will need to add a few weapon systems. I was thinking about some short range missile systems for the air, torpedoes for undersea and maybe some miniguns we could use to knock down incoming missiles and aircraft. This is from Lazlo, do you think they would add a TW system or two. I was thinking camouflage for hiding and maybe some type of energy field? What do you all think? I would assume that since these are warships that eclip rechargers would be standard on board."

Intelligence-- 1d100 = 37 / 56%
Field Armorer & Munitions Expert-- 1d100 = 63 / 68%

Basic Mechanics-- 1d100 = 92 / 53%

Wak will continue this conversation with whoever chimes in.

When they are through tossing around ideas for the sub, Wak will chat with Mortimer. "Welcome to the team Mortimer, your expertise will be needed and appreciated. Can you start off taking a look at the two Roadrunner PA suits we brought back with us. See what you can do about upgrading them, in terms of armor, speed and whatever else you can do. When you are done I plan on adding a naruni FF to mine and maybe getting a TW enhancement or two. Make this a high Priority so I can move forward with the other enhancements as soon as possible. Thanks."

Wak will drop off his Coalition items to the Armory and the mage armor to Will, then head back to his quarters. He grabs Derilian his Dark Rune Blade and says, "Hello my draconian friend, you won't believe what we went through on what was supposed to be a simple hostage rescue." He lets the sword see the images of what happened in his head. He strips off his clothes and armor and takes an hour long shower. Will be nice to relax for at least a little while. He scrubs cleans and dries his stalker armor, puts it back on and dresses in his dark suit. He belts on Derilian and his NE-202 Slim-Line "Widow-Maker" Heavy Plasma Cartridge Pistol and ties the holster to his thigh. He puts his shoulder holster on with his TX-6 Revolver and he heads into town.

Heading to Stormspire Store
Wakiza
OOC Comments
P.P.E.: 30/30
I.S.P.: 54/115
H.P.: 74/74
S.D.C.: 110/110
MDC from Psychic Body Field: 90/90 (Not Active)

Constant Effects
Advanced Combat Awareness
Sixth Sense (2)
Character is Very Difficult to See w/ Thermal (see Zen Combat, Naruni & Stalker armor)

Armor
NE-BA-26 Modified Special Body Armor
M.D.C. by Location
• Main Body: 103/103; Force Field: 75
• Helmet: 57; Arms: 46 each; • Legs: 57 each
• Masks Infrared & Thermal Emissions (Only 1-25% chance of showing up a thermal scan, even if deteced scan will be unclear)
• Kinetic Dampening & Cushioning System [1/2 Damage from Explosions, High Spd Impacts (rail guns, arrows, bullets)]
• 1/2 Damage from MD Fire/Heat/Plasma (Magic Included)
• Language Translator (American, Dragonese, Euro, French, Spanish, Techno-Can, Demongogian & Chinese)
• PPE Battery: 80 / 100

NG Stalker Suit (under clothes and armor) - 12/12 MDC
• Thermal detection systems suffer a penalty of -20% to the Read Sensory Equipment skill.

Cyber Armor Regenerates 1d6 mdc/hr
A.R.: 17, Main Body: 73, Upper Legs: 21 each, Forearms: 16 each, Shoulders: 14 each, Back/Shoulder Plate: 21 each

"If men make war in slavish obedience to rules, they will fail."

Some soldier name of Grant said this over 450 years ago

Soundtrack:
Blues Saraceno – Dogs of War
Man of Constant Sorrow
Nick Nolan - Life of Sin
User avatar
Wakiza
Group Leader
 
Posts: 362
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:20 am
Location: Roughnecks PC

Re: Roughnecks Operations Compound (206a)

Postby Mercedes » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:19 am

Perception: 1d20+2 = 5
Just in Case d20: 1d20 = 3;JIC d100: 1d100 = 91

Mercedes raises her nose at Murdoc when he mocks her lightly, looking away haughtily.
"Well I never!"

Diva wrote:"Alright. Everyone's had a chance to say their piece, but this ain't the Council of Learning at Lazlo. We can't just sit around debating. We're mercs, we follow the boss, the babes, and the bucks. Not always in that order."

"Oh really? So you'd follow me?", asks Mercedes, batting her eyes and looking demure. (current PB24, Charm/Impress 70%)

When the food arrives, she rolls her eyes and activates Impervious to Poison/Toxin (-4 ISP), to avoid getting sick from salt. And to her there is a LOT. Mercedes tries to eat delicately to avoid getting anything on herself.

"So salty.", she complains to anyone that will listen. She samples everything, however but doesn't drink too much beer. I swear if someone has poisoned me, heads will roll.


I need to buy some stuff., thinks Mercedes, wanting to purchase some new kit. She finishes eating just enough to feel full and excuses herself.
"Pardon me, I'll just be two shakes."

Armstrong-Bennett TW Armaments (128)
Image

Constant Effects: allergic to salt, shape-changed to appear as a beautiful human woman with deep red hair and blue eyes, sixth sense, mystic knight abilities (i.e. impervious to energy, ley line abilities)

Mercedes! Greed unbound!

P.P.E.: 24/104
I.S.P.: 24/38
H.P.: 26/26
S.D.C.: 65/65

Miniaturized Tolkeenite PPE Battery: 160/180 P.P.E.

Knock-Knock: 1/6 shots remaining
User avatar
Mercedes
 
Posts: 230
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:47 am
Location: Waterloo

Re: Debrief and Potential Jobs

Postby Cale » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:50 am

[Rolls held]

Mercedes wrote:"I. Have. A. Name.", Mercedes hisses through clenched teeth.


Seeing one of newest members starting to get angry at his remarks. The Mega-steel chef will appoligise. "I'm sorry for not getting your name in the field. But we were a little busy surviving. I'm Cale, one of the founders of the Company and the cook. You're name is Mercedes, right."
Cale
 

Re: Roughnecks Operations Compound (206a)

Postby Michael Maxwell » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:26 pm

((rolls held))

Mercedes wrote:"Oh really? So you'd follow me?", asks Mercedes, batting her eyes and looking demure. (current PB24, Charm/Impress 70%)


"Sure," Maxwell says agreeably. "All my important parts are metal now. I won't catch what you got."

I've done worse. That one gal in El Paso didn't even have any teeth.

He flashes Mercedes a winning smile and a wink he heaps up some food on a plate (PB 20, Charm Impress 1d100 = 99 / 50%) .

After a shower and some clean clothes Maxwell heads out to set up a few meetings.

Shooters
Michael Maxwell
"I don't kiss asses. I kick them."

    Armor:
    - Cyber Armor Main Body - 50/50 (AR 16)
    - CA-FS1 Armored Flight Suit 22 /22
    Power Armor: Custom Roadrunner
    - Main Body - 210/210
    - Force Field - 110/110
    Vehicle: NG-102W Air Assault Combat System
    - Main Body - 290/290
    Weapon: Q1-02 "Stopper" Ion Pistol 12/12
User avatar
Michael Maxwell
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:57 pm

Re: Roughnecks Operations Compound (206a)

Postby SNAFU » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:33 pm

Wakiza wrote:
When they are through tossing around ideas for the sub, Wak will chat with Mortimer. "Welcome to the team Mortimer, your expertise will be needed and appreciated. Can you start off taking a look at the two Roadrunner PA suits we brought back with us. See what you can do about upgrading them, in terms of armor, speed and whatever else you can do. When you are done I plan on adding a naruni FF to mine and maybe getting a TW enhancement or two. Make this a high Priority so I can move forward with the other enhancements as soon as possible. Thanks."


"I will see what I can do Sir Wakiza." bows Mortimer and proceeds to the workshop.
User avatar
SNAFU
Game Master
 
Posts: 1257
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:24 pm
Location: GAME MASTER: The Roughnecks

Re: Roughnecks Operations Compound (206a)

Postby William Summers » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:57 pm

Perception: 1d20+1 = 3
JIC: 1d20 = 16/1d100 = 38

Will comes back from a few hours of studying and a little bit of shopping with quite a few things in hand. He heads to his room and gets things stored away before he grabs his wingboard and heads to the Stormspire store to trade his board in for a more useful one. I think the dragon has had more than enough of me for today. I'll head elsewhere for now.

(Mystic Quarter: Stormspire Store)
The Man in Black
William Summers
HP: 55/55
SDC: 62/62
PPE: 142/157


TW Infiltrado Armor:
M.D.C. by Location
• Helmet: 18/40 • Main Body: 55/55
• Left Leg: 35/35 • Right Leg: 35/35
• Left Arm: 25/25 • Right Arm: 25/25

Features: Thermokinetic (thermal and kinetic attacks do 25% less damage), Forearm-Mounted Retractable Silver-Plated Vibro-Blades (1 each forearm): +1d6 M.D. to Punch Damage
TW Enhancements: Sigilo, Percatación, Cuerpo, Bravura. See sheet for descriptions.

Iron Sword: 5D6 MD.
Kisentite Sword: 2D6+6 MD. +2 to strike and parry.
TW Thundergun Revolver: 3D6 SDC to mortals, 5D6 MD to magic beings, 1D6x10 MD to supernatural beings. 6/6. Range: 200'. Recharge: 10 PPE.
MP-3 MageFire Bolt Pistol: 3D6+3 MD. 8/8. Range: 500'. Recharge: 12 PPE.
TW Horde Buster Rifle: 1D6*10 or 1D6 per projectile. +1 to strike. 5/5. Range: 1100'. Recharge: 20 PPE.

Grenade Bandoleers (2): 1 Seeker Bat Grenade, 1 Void Grenade, 3 Flashfire Grenades, 1 Acid Grenade, 1 Plasma Grenade, 1 Heavy HE Grenade, 1 Flash Freeze Grenade, 1 Smoke Grenade.

Wing Board Turbo

8th Ring of Elder
☞ Reduces by half the amount of P.P.E. required to perform any magical feat, ability or spell.
☞ Doubles the duration of any magic feat, ability or spell.
☞ Doubles the range of any magic feat, ability or spell.


Image
User avatar
William Summers
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 331
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:32 am
Location: Roughnecks - PC

Re: Roughnecks Operations Compound (206a)

Postby Nero » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:01 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 4
J.I.C: 1d20 = 3|1d100 = 27

Zelda is still primarily lost in her own train of thought, but isn't entirely disengaged from the goings on. When the food arrives she sports a grin so wide it's like she was staring into the face of God... truly there is no deliciousness like that of a good ol' barbecue.

Mmm, damn good food for once in... ever. Thoroughly wrapped up in the enjoyment of her meal, she outwardly ignores the odd comments Mercedes makes regarding the salt. With the slightest crook of an eyebrow Zelda's suspicion is raised, but she decides to err of the side of prudence and keep her thoughts guarded. Could be she's just a spoiled twat... But I recall something along the lines of certain d-bees hatin' the stuff. I'll have to do some research.

After she finishes gorging herself like a half-starved quick-flex, Zelda get's up and casually salutes towards bakers way. If anyone is still in the vicinity she hollers, "Goin' out to do me some shoppin' - I'll be back in a few."

Northern Gun Store
Nero
HP: 34/34
S.D.C.: 64/64
I.S.P.: 110/110

Flame Burst
    ☞ M.D.C: 54/54
    ☞ Regeneration: 3d6 M.D. per melee
    ☞ Duration: 6/6 Minutes
    ☞ Damage: 6d6 S.D.C. to anyone or anything touched.

User avatar
Nero
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:12 pm
Location: Roughnecks - PC

Re: Roughnecks Operations Compound (206a)

Postby Murdoc » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:28 pm

Percep: 1d20+2 = 10
JIC: 1d20 = 6 1d100 = 99

Murdoc slept in the APC on the way to Merctown, so over the course of the morning, he settled into his assigned quarters, got cleaned up and went through the gear he stripped off the dead juicers from the barge. After stowing his gear he left for the meeting, taking a quick jog around the compound to get the lay of the land. He shows up to the briefing in generic grey fatigues and settles to listen to their options.

When the BBQ arrives, Murdoc takes large portions of everything and says between mouthfuls, "Speed might be a good choice, but it seems like we'll be on shore a good part of the time or in an observation position. In that case we should get something with cloaking or anti-detection systems." He shrugs, "Pluses and minuses either way. Who's to say what'll work out the best." At which point he goes back to filling his juiced stomach.

He gives Mercedes a grin after she responds to his introduction. She's gonna have to loosen up if she's gonna be a party of any team.

When the meeting/lunch breaks up, Murdoc brings his damaged NE-BA-50 to Morty and, giving the unique fellow a smile, says, "Do you mind patching this up for me. It only took a little damage but if I take it out in the field, I'd like it to be one hundred percent. Let me know if there's no point in fixing it. I'll just hang on to it as a backup."

With a fair amount of credits in his pocket, Murdoc goes out to shop some. At first he's thinking of getting a hover bike or Juicer combat bike. But end ends up being drawn into Kraus' Imported Arms by the large banner outside the showroom.
Travis Murdoc
Current Details
H.P.: 37/37
S.D.C.: 165/165
AR: 17
M.D.C.: 100/100

Armor:
TFRC-02 FreeRunner Combat Exoskeleton
• Helmet: 30
• Arms: 30 each
• Legs: 40 each
• Main Body: 70
• Force Field: 75

Weapons:
Grenade: Dead Ball
Phase Sword
NG-45LP Long Pistol
Pug's Vamp Special
JA-12 Laser Rifle


------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Murdoc
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:30 am
Location: Rifts: Roughnecks (PC)

Re: Roughnecks Operations Compound (206a)

Postby Michael Maxwell » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:07 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 13
JIC: 1d20 = 11 / 1d100 = 81

Before heading to Old Grandad's Pizza Maxwell heads back to the compound to prepare a few "contingencies". Finding Sir Wakiza there the two decide that a pit stop at the bank is warranted before going to the pizza place. Without much in the way of personal gear he rummages around his new room. Apparently, it belong to the Conner guy who went missing after a night of drinking.

Seems appropriate. Mike thinks to himself as he looks around. The room is pretty devoid of stuff, but he does find the number of a storage unit in the warehouse. in the interests of time, Maxwell just puts on the Deadboy Heavy armor the team scavenged in Missouri. On his way out he hands his tattered, zombie stenched raider Body Armor to Morty in the shop.

"If you can't get the smell out maybe it's good for parts." He mutters to the bizarre creature.

Holstering his In pistol, just in case, Maxwell meets up with Wakiza at the front gate of the compound.

"Ready to get down to business?"

((MercTown State Bank))
Michael Maxwell
"I don't kiss asses. I kick them."

    Armor:
    - Cyber Armor Main Body - 50/50 (AR 16)
    - CA-FS1 Armored Flight Suit 22 /22
    Power Armor: Custom Roadrunner
    - Main Body - 210/210
    - Force Field - 110/110
    Vehicle: NG-102W Air Assault Combat System
    - Main Body - 290/290
    Weapon: Q1-02 "Stopper" Ion Pistol 12/12
User avatar
Michael Maxwell
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:57 pm

Re: Roughnecks Operations Compound (206a)

Postby SNAFU » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:40 pm

Anyone coming in and out of the compound, will notice Baker pacing, staring at the Workshop.

Anyone doing an inventory of their gear will notice some of their prized possessions are missing?!
User avatar
SNAFU
Game Master
 
Posts: 1257
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:24 pm
Location: GAME MASTER: The Roughnecks

Re: Roughnecks Operations Compound (206a)

Postby Wakiza » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:22 am

Comms message from Wak to the Roughnecks, "Roughnecks this is Wak, If you have a few, meet me over at the Oasis in the Spokes in two hours. There could be presents and dinner is on me."
Wakiza
OOC Comments
P.P.E.: 30/30
I.S.P.: 54/115
H.P.: 74/74
S.D.C.: 110/110
MDC from Psychic Body Field: 90/90 (Not Active)

Constant Effects
Advanced Combat Awareness
Sixth Sense (2)
Character is Very Difficult to See w/ Thermal (see Zen Combat, Naruni & Stalker armor)

Armor
NE-BA-26 Modified Special Body Armor
M.D.C. by Location
• Main Body: 103/103; Force Field: 75
• Helmet: 57; Arms: 46 each; • Legs: 57 each
• Masks Infrared & Thermal Emissions (Only 1-25% chance of showing up a thermal scan, even if deteced scan will be unclear)
• Kinetic Dampening & Cushioning System [1/2 Damage from Explosions, High Spd Impacts (rail guns, arrows, bullets)]
• 1/2 Damage from MD Fire/Heat/Plasma (Magic Included)
• Language Translator (American, Dragonese, Euro, French, Spanish, Techno-Can, Demongogian & Chinese)
• PPE Battery: 80 / 100

NG Stalker Suit (under clothes and armor) - 12/12 MDC
• Thermal detection systems suffer a penalty of -20% to the Read Sensory Equipment skill.

Cyber Armor Regenerates 1d6 mdc/hr
A.R.: 17, Main Body: 73, Upper Legs: 21 each, Forearms: 16 each, Shoulders: 14 each, Back/Shoulder Plate: 21 each

"If men make war in slavish obedience to rules, they will fail."

Some soldier name of Grant said this over 450 years ago

Soundtrack:
Blues Saraceno – Dogs of War
Man of Constant Sorrow
Nick Nolan - Life of Sin
User avatar
Wakiza
Group Leader
 
Posts: 362
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:20 am
Location: Roughnecks PC

Re: Roughnecks Operations Compound (206a)

Postby SNAFU » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:48 am

Things at the compound have become bizarre. Unfortunately Baker has been called away to arrange for the completion of the Black Market, and Xicitix jobs. Several deliveries have come to the R.O.C. in the last few hours delivered directly to the Workshop. The roar of industry rings out from the corrugated metal of the workshop but the doors are locked and no one can get or see inside easily.
User avatar
SNAFU
Game Master
 
Posts: 1257
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:24 pm
Location: GAME MASTER: The Roughnecks

Re: Roughnecks Operations Compound (206a)

Postby William Summers » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:18 am

Perception: 1d20+1 = 10
JIC: 1d20 = 5/1d100 = 67

OK, that is a lot of stuff. Better get it all put away and organized now... What is that racket? Will walks into the compound and notices a delivery truck rolling away and the loud sounds from the workshop. He heads to his room to put away and organize his items. The canvas he leans against the wall and places the paint and brushes on the floor beneath it. The wingboard gets leaned against the wall next to the door. And the herbs that he purchased are sorted and placed in his drawer. It has been said that this ergot fungus can bring forward your true self, if only for a moment. Or that it can solidify your greatest fears, bringing them to life... I will have to share that with the rest of the team. And Cale may appreciate these red clover flowers. Although, you probably can't cook with them...

His possessions being squared away, Will heads over to the workshop and listens. Door's locked, no windows... It sounds crazy in there... He knocks as loudly as he can on the door. "Hello?! What's going on in there?"
The Man in Black
William Summers
HP: 55/55
SDC: 62/62
PPE: 142/157


TW Infiltrado Armor:
M.D.C. by Location
• Helmet: 18/40 • Main Body: 55/55
• Left Leg: 35/35 • Right Leg: 35/35
• Left Arm: 25/25 • Right Arm: 25/25

Features: Thermokinetic (thermal and kinetic attacks do 25% less damage), Forearm-Mounted Retractable Silver-Plated Vibro-Blades (1 each forearm): +1d6 M.D. to Punch Damage
TW Enhancements: Sigilo, Percatación, Cuerpo, Bravura. See sheet for descriptions.

Iron Sword: 5D6 MD.
Kisentite Sword: 2D6+6 MD. +2 to strike and parry.
TW Thundergun Revolver: 3D6 SDC to mortals, 5D6 MD to magic beings, 1D6x10 MD to supernatural beings. 6/6. Range: 200'. Recharge: 10 PPE.
MP-3 MageFire Bolt Pistol: 3D6+3 MD. 8/8. Range: 500'. Recharge: 12 PPE.
TW Horde Buster Rifle: 1D6*10 or 1D6 per projectile. +1 to strike. 5/5. Range: 1100'. Recharge: 20 PPE.

Grenade Bandoleers (2): 1 Seeker Bat Grenade, 1 Void Grenade, 3 Flashfire Grenades, 1 Acid Grenade, 1 Plasma Grenade, 1 Heavy HE Grenade, 1 Flash Freeze Grenade, 1 Smoke Grenade.

Wing Board Turbo

8th Ring of Elder
☞ Reduces by half the amount of P.P.E. required to perform any magical feat, ability or spell.
☞ Doubles the duration of any magic feat, ability or spell.
☞ Doubles the range of any magic feat, ability or spell.


Image
User avatar
William Summers
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 331
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:32 am
Location: Roughnecks - PC

Re: Roughnecks Operations Compound (206a)

Postby SNAFU » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:11 pm

William Summers wrote:His possessions being squared away, Will heads over to the workshop and listens. Door's locked, no windows... It sounds crazy in there... He knocks as loudly as he can on the door. "Hello?! What's going on in there?"


Noises stop. A small peephole slides open and a strange unfamiliar robot eye-stalk type thing juts out and inspects Will. After an uncomfortably long-time it retracts. The noise recommences and Will is left standing there like a chump.

Door Droid
User avatar
SNAFU
Game Master
 
Posts: 1257
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:24 pm
Location: GAME MASTER: The Roughnecks

Re: Roughnecks Operations Compound (206a)

Postby William Summers » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:52 am

Perception: 1d20+1 = 21
JIC: 1d20 = 6/1d100 = 65

What in Hades is going on in there? Will keys his radio to the Roughnecks Frequency and says "Roughnecks, does anyone know why the workshop is locked? There's crazy sounds coming from inside, no one else is here and I've got some weird technological eyeball thing staring me down."

He waits for a couple of minutes before heading back into his room for his Iron Longsword. This should cleave anything in my path in twain. But still... what is in my path?! Approaching the workshop, he pounds on the door. "I demand you open this door at once!"
The Man in Black
William Summers
HP: 55/55
SDC: 62/62
PPE: 142/157


TW Infiltrado Armor:
M.D.C. by Location
• Helmet: 18/40 • Main Body: 55/55
• Left Leg: 35/35 • Right Leg: 35/35
• Left Arm: 25/25 • Right Arm: 25/25

Features: Thermokinetic (thermal and kinetic attacks do 25% less damage), Forearm-Mounted Retractable Silver-Plated Vibro-Blades (1 each forearm): +1d6 M.D. to Punch Damage
TW Enhancements: Sigilo, Percatación, Cuerpo, Bravura. See sheet for descriptions.

Iron Sword: 5D6 MD.
Kisentite Sword: 2D6+6 MD. +2 to strike and parry.
TW Thundergun Revolver: 3D6 SDC to mortals, 5D6 MD to magic beings, 1D6x10 MD to supernatural beings. 6/6. Range: 200'. Recharge: 10 PPE.
MP-3 MageFire Bolt Pistol: 3D6+3 MD. 8/8. Range: 500'. Recharge: 12 PPE.
TW Horde Buster Rifle: 1D6*10 or 1D6 per projectile. +1 to strike. 5/5. Range: 1100'. Recharge: 20 PPE.

Grenade Bandoleers (2): 1 Seeker Bat Grenade, 1 Void Grenade, 3 Flashfire Grenades, 1 Acid Grenade, 1 Plasma Grenade, 1 Heavy HE Grenade, 1 Flash Freeze Grenade, 1 Smoke Grenade.

Wing Board Turbo

8th Ring of Elder
☞ Reduces by half the amount of P.P.E. required to perform any magical feat, ability or spell.
☞ Doubles the duration of any magic feat, ability or spell.
☞ Doubles the range of any magic feat, ability or spell.


Image
User avatar
William Summers
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 331
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:32 am
Location: Roughnecks - PC

Re: Roughnecks Operations Compound (206a)

Postby SNAFU » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:00 am

William Summers wrote:"I demand you open this door at once!"


The machine noises stop. "Mister Summers is that you? I'm afraid it's not safe for you to come in now. Please come back later," Morty's voice calls out from the garage. Shortly after that the noise begin again.
User avatar
SNAFU
Game Master
 
Posts: 1257
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:24 pm
Location: GAME MASTER: The Roughnecks

Re: Roughnecks Operations Compound (206a)

Postby Wakiza » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:13 pm

Perception: 1d20+10 = 27
JiC: 1d20 = 20 1d100 = 60

William Summers wrote: Will keys his radio to the Roughnecks Frequency and says "Roughnecks, does anyone know why the workshop is locked? There's crazy sounds coming from inside, no one else is here and I've got some weird technological eyeball thing staring me down."


Wak responds from the Spokes, "This is Wak, I did ask Mortimer to take a look at and upgrade those two suits of Roadrunner PA that we picked up. That is probably what is going on." What the hell is Mortimer doing, he better not screw up those suits.
Wakiza
OOC Comments
P.P.E.: 30/30
I.S.P.: 54/115
H.P.: 74/74
S.D.C.: 110/110
MDC from Psychic Body Field: 90/90 (Not Active)

Constant Effects
Advanced Combat Awareness
Sixth Sense (2)
Character is Very Difficult to See w/ Thermal (see Zen Combat, Naruni & Stalker armor)

Armor
NE-BA-26 Modified Special Body Armor
M.D.C. by Location
• Main Body: 103/103; Force Field: 75
• Helmet: 57; Arms: 46 each; • Legs: 57 each
• Masks Infrared & Thermal Emissions (Only 1-25% chance of showing up a thermal scan, even if deteced scan will be unclear)
• Kinetic Dampening & Cushioning System [1/2 Damage from Explosions, High Spd Impacts (rail guns, arrows, bullets)]
• 1/2 Damage from MD Fire/Heat/Plasma (Magic Included)
• Language Translator (American, Dragonese, Euro, French, Spanish, Techno-Can, Demongogian & Chinese)
• PPE Battery: 80 / 100

NG Stalker Suit (under clothes and armor) - 12/12 MDC
• Thermal detection systems suffer a penalty of -20% to the Read Sensory Equipment skill.

Cyber Armor Regenerates 1d6 mdc/hr
A.R.: 17, Main Body: 73, Upper Legs: 21 each, Forearms: 16 each, Shoulders: 14 each, Back/Shoulder Plate: 21 each

"If men make war in slavish obedience to rules, they will fail."

Some soldier name of Grant said this over 450 years ago

Soundtrack:
Blues Saraceno – Dogs of War
Man of Constant Sorrow
Nick Nolan - Life of Sin
User avatar
Wakiza
Group Leader
 
Posts: 362
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:20 am
Location: Roughnecks PC

Re: Roughnecks Operations Compound (206a)

Postby William Summers » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:32 pm

Perception: 1d20+1 = 10
JIC: 1d20 = 16/1d100 = 9

Not safe for me to... Will begins pounding on the door louder than ever. "Open this damned door right now or I swear by the Brothers, I will knock it down and tear you apart!"

Into his radio, Will shouts "Sir Blackhoof, your robot zombie thing is acting suspiciously. Permission to intervene?!" What the hell is he building in there?
The Man in Black
William Summers
HP: 55/55
SDC: 62/62
PPE: 142/157


TW Infiltrado Armor:
M.D.C. by Location
• Helmet: 18/40 • Main Body: 55/55
• Left Leg: 35/35 • Right Leg: 35/35
• Left Arm: 25/25 • Right Arm: 25/25

Features: Thermokinetic (thermal and kinetic attacks do 25% less damage), Forearm-Mounted Retractable Silver-Plated Vibro-Blades (1 each forearm): +1d6 M.D. to Punch Damage
TW Enhancements: Sigilo, Percatación, Cuerpo, Bravura. See sheet for descriptions.

Iron Sword: 5D6 MD.
Kisentite Sword: 2D6+6 MD. +2 to strike and parry.
TW Thundergun Revolver: 3D6 SDC to mortals, 5D6 MD to magic beings, 1D6x10 MD to supernatural beings. 6/6. Range: 200'. Recharge: 10 PPE.
MP-3 MageFire Bolt Pistol: 3D6+3 MD. 8/8. Range: 500'. Recharge: 12 PPE.
TW Horde Buster Rifle: 1D6*10 or 1D6 per projectile. +1 to strike. 5/5. Range: 1100'. Recharge: 20 PPE.

Grenade Bandoleers (2): 1 Seeker Bat Grenade, 1 Void Grenade, 3 Flashfire Grenades, 1 Acid Grenade, 1 Plasma Grenade, 1 Heavy HE Grenade, 1 Flash Freeze Grenade, 1 Smoke Grenade.

Wing Board Turbo

8th Ring of Elder
☞ Reduces by half the amount of P.P.E. required to perform any magical feat, ability or spell.
☞ Doubles the duration of any magic feat, ability or spell.
☞ Doubles the range of any magic feat, ability or spell.


Image
User avatar
William Summers
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 331
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:32 am
Location: Roughnecks - PC

Re: Roughnecks Operations Compound (206a)

Postby Wakiza » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:56 pm

Rolls as above

Wak sighs over the radio Wak says, "Mortimer if you are listening to our frequency you are causing serious concern among some of the Roughnecks. Please explain your actions or Will may break into the workshop. Remember you are still new here." Wak waits a few minutes. "Will if that doesn't get a response, you are on the scene and can decide what you think needs done." Wak thinks what the hell, crazy cyborg or just an overzealous assistant?
Wakiza
OOC Comments
P.P.E.: 30/30
I.S.P.: 54/115
H.P.: 74/74
S.D.C.: 110/110
MDC from Psychic Body Field: 90/90 (Not Active)

Constant Effects
Advanced Combat Awareness
Sixth Sense (2)
Character is Very Difficult to See w/ Thermal (see Zen Combat, Naruni & Stalker armor)

Armor
NE-BA-26 Modified Special Body Armor
M.D.C. by Location
• Main Body: 103/103; Force Field: 75
• Helmet: 57; Arms: 46 each; • Legs: 57 each
• Masks Infrared & Thermal Emissions (Only 1-25% chance of showing up a thermal scan, even if deteced scan will be unclear)
• Kinetic Dampening & Cushioning System [1/2 Damage from Explosions, High Spd Impacts (rail guns, arrows, bullets)]
• 1/2 Damage from MD Fire/Heat/Plasma (Magic Included)
• Language Translator (American, Dragonese, Euro, French, Spanish, Techno-Can, Demongogian & Chinese)
• PPE Battery: 80 / 100

NG Stalker Suit (under clothes and armor) - 12/12 MDC
• Thermal detection systems suffer a penalty of -20% to the Read Sensory Equipment skill.

Cyber Armor Regenerates 1d6 mdc/hr
A.R.: 17, Main Body: 73, Upper Legs: 21 each, Forearms: 16 each, Shoulders: 14 each, Back/Shoulder Plate: 21 each

"If men make war in slavish obedience to rules, they will fail."

Some soldier name of Grant said this over 450 years ago

Soundtrack:
Blues Saraceno – Dogs of War
Man of Constant Sorrow
Nick Nolan - Life of Sin
User avatar
Wakiza
Group Leader
 
Posts: 362
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:20 am
Location: Roughnecks PC

Re: Roughnecks Operations Compound (206a)

Postby Nero » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:47 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 13
J.I.C: 1d20 = 7|1d100 = 30

Making her way back to drop off some of the more manageable goods, Zelda takes her time trudging through the docksides. California, eh? Not sure what and the sam hell is worth it that far out, but I reckon it's nicer than slumming around the desert... or bein' dead, heh.

Stopping to look over the Ohio, Zelda stands staring off in the direction of Chi-town. Wonder what the hell ol' Uncle Prosek is cookin' up. Worlds on the cusp of fallin' apart and there's all this civil unrest... Hope Pa's alright, been sometime since I last heard from him.

Kickin' some dirt around and enjoying the view she starts back to the compound, but before to long hears an unusual amount of barking coming from the old scrap yard, Now what the hell? Hurriedly scampering towards the commotion she comes across a pathetic lookin' coon hound, more of a pup really, getting harassed by some vermin'.

"Y'all get..." attempting to scare off the vermin she's cut short on account the small dog nips one of the critters on the throat! A solid hit that sends the critter and his posse yelping off, dripping a trail of blood. "Damn, I like you! Got some spunk for a lil' guy."

Bending over to the small, seemingly abandoned, pup she grabs him by the scruff and hold him eye-level - "Y'know what? I'll call you Alamo, on accountin' you got balls. More than half the monster lovers in this shit-hole"

Cradling the small pup in her arm, gear slung over the opposing shoulder she heads back to the compound.

~~~

Walking in she notices Will outside the workshop looking a bit anxious. "Hey, Cupcake! What's all that ruckus about, Baker lock the cornbread inside?"

Passing by, she head's off to her room (#1) to off-load her gear. Humping it around Merctown all day wasn't the most comfortable endeavor. After locking-up she heads back out to see if Will is still pounding at the door. "So, gussin' it ain't cornbread. What's all the ruckus?" Standing, arm's crossed she sucks her teeth looking about as curious as a rattlesnake.
Nero
HP: 34/34
S.D.C.: 64/64
I.S.P.: 110/110

Flame Burst
    ☞ M.D.C: 54/54
    ☞ Regeneration: 3d6 M.D. per melee
    ☞ Duration: 6/6 Minutes
    ☞ Damage: 6d6 S.D.C. to anyone or anything touched.

User avatar
Nero
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:12 pm
Location: Roughnecks - PC

Re: Roughnecks Operations Compound (206a)

Postby William Summers » Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:04 pm

Perception: 1d20+1 = 6
JIC: 1d20 = 8/1d100 = 58

Will, happy to see another face starts unloading on Nero about Mortimer and the Workshop being locked up. "That damn zombie robot thing, Mortimer is holed up in there and won't open the damn door! He said it's unsafe.. It's about to get unsafe for him in a minute. You wanna help me get this damn thing open? Mortimer! You've got 30 seconds!" Finally hearing and processing what she had actually said to him, he turns his attention to Nero. "Wait... Did you bring cornbread?"
The Man in Black
William Summers
HP: 55/55
SDC: 62/62
PPE: 142/157


TW Infiltrado Armor:
M.D.C. by Location
• Helmet: 18/40 • Main Body: 55/55
• Left Leg: 35/35 • Right Leg: 35/35
• Left Arm: 25/25 • Right Arm: 25/25

Features: Thermokinetic (thermal and kinetic attacks do 25% less damage), Forearm-Mounted Retractable Silver-Plated Vibro-Blades (1 each forearm): +1d6 M.D. to Punch Damage
TW Enhancements: Sigilo, Percatación, Cuerpo, Bravura. See sheet for descriptions.

Iron Sword: 5D6 MD.
Kisentite Sword: 2D6+6 MD. +2 to strike and parry.
TW Thundergun Revolver: 3D6 SDC to mortals, 5D6 MD to magic beings, 1D6x10 MD to supernatural beings. 6/6. Range: 200'. Recharge: 10 PPE.
MP-3 MageFire Bolt Pistol: 3D6+3 MD. 8/8. Range: 500'. Recharge: 12 PPE.
TW Horde Buster Rifle: 1D6*10 or 1D6 per projectile. +1 to strike. 5/5. Range: 1100'. Recharge: 20 PPE.

Grenade Bandoleers (2): 1 Seeker Bat Grenade, 1 Void Grenade, 3 Flashfire Grenades, 1 Acid Grenade, 1 Plasma Grenade, 1 Heavy HE Grenade, 1 Flash Freeze Grenade, 1 Smoke Grenade.

Wing Board Turbo

8th Ring of Elder
☞ Reduces by half the amount of P.P.E. required to perform any magical feat, ability or spell.
☞ Doubles the duration of any magic feat, ability or spell.
☞ Doubles the range of any magic feat, ability or spell.


Image
User avatar
William Summers
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 331
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:32 am
Location: Roughnecks - PC

Re: Roughnecks Operations Compound (206a)

Postby Cale » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:44 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 3
JIC: 1d20 = 18; 1d100 = 89

Hearing the commotion over the company while getting ready to head over to Oasis. The Mega-steel chef groans in annoyance. /Will, I'll be right there. Don't tare a new door in the Workshop./

Jogging over to the Workshop, Cale sees Will and Nero. "Now you need to ask the right way. That and having a Main Passcode." Going over to the security panel, he opens it to the Biometric Palm Reader. "Security. Priority Overide, Cale. Clearance code as follows. Saffron, Whiskey, Turmeg, Alpha, Majoram." Then steps back as the door opens.
Cale
 

Re: Roughnecks Operations Compound (206a)

Postby SNAFU » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:26 pm

"Passcode Incorrect! screeches a previously nonexistent machine voice from the console. "The work continues in the Workshop unabated.
User avatar
SNAFU
Game Master
 
Posts: 1257
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:24 pm
Location: GAME MASTER: The Roughnecks

Re: Roughnecks Operations Compound (206a)

Postby Murdoc » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:18 pm

Percep: 1d20+3 = 16
JIC: 1d20 = 10 1d100 = 45

Murdoc comes trotting back into the compound carrying several large bags. He spots something going on over at the armory but heads to his room to drop off his purchases before checking it out. Once in his room he sees, or rather, he doesn't see most of the gear he got off the dead juicers or that heavy armor he picked up in the Bone Hole. He says to himself, "What the crap. I bet whatever is going on at the armory has something to do with this."

With that thought, Murdoc jobs out of his room and over to the group gathered outside the armory. Looking at the others he, "There's some gear missing from my room. Are y'all missing stuff to? Did someone lock it up in the armory?"
Travis Murdoc
Current Details
H.P.: 37/37
S.D.C.: 165/165
AR: 17
M.D.C.: 100/100

Armor:
TFRC-02 FreeRunner Combat Exoskeleton
• Helmet: 30
• Arms: 30 each
• Legs: 40 each
• Main Body: 70
• Force Field: 75

Weapons:
Grenade: Dead Ball
Phase Sword
NG-45LP Long Pistol
Pug's Vamp Special
JA-12 Laser Rifle


------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Murdoc
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:30 am
Location: Rifts: Roughnecks (PC)

Re: Roughnecks Operations Compound (206a)

Postby SNAFU » Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:05 pm

As Cale, Murdoc and Will stand outside the workshop, they hear the squealing engines of Baker's personal vehicle. Baker pulls into the yard and jumps out. "Did anybody make a 5 million credit purchase without my ok? What the hell is going on around here? Cale, what the fark is happening! We've been robbed!"
User avatar
SNAFU
Game Master
 
Posts: 1257
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:24 pm
Location: GAME MASTER: The Roughnecks

Re: Roughnecks Operations Compound (206a)

Postby William Summers » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:51 pm

Perception: 1d20+1 = 20
JIC: 1d20 = 9/1d100 = 9

Cale wrote:"Now you need to ask the right way. That and having a Main Passcode. Security. Priority Overide, Cale. Clearance code as follows. Saffron, Whiskey, Turmeg, Alpha, Majoram."

Blasted technology...I know what a passcode is. It's when you answer the riddle and the bridge keeper lets you past. Idiot...
"Well then, let's have this passcode."
SNAFU wrote:"Passcode Incorrect!"

"Ha! That wasn't the answer to the riddle after all, was it?"
Murdoc wrote:"There's some gear missing from my room. Are y'all missing stuff to? Did someone lock it up in the armory?"

SNAFU wrote:"Did anybody make a 5 million credit purchase without my ok? What the hell is going on around here? Cale, what the fark is happening! We've been robbed!"

"Missing gear? 5 million?! This has gone far enough. Stand back. I'm opening this door one way or another."

Will starts off by swinging the Iron Longsword at the door, seeing if it has any effect on the door. If not, he'll cast Fist of Fury and begin slamming his fist into the door until it breaks open for him.

APM: 7
Action 1: Swing Iron Longsword. Strike: 1d20+6 = 18. Damage: 5d6 = 24 MD.
Action 2: Swing Iron Longsword. Strike: 1d20+6 = 21. Damage: 5d6 = 12 MD.
Action 3: Swing Iron Longsword. Strike: 1d20+6 = 25. Damage: 5d6 = 17 MD.
Action 4: Swing Iron Longsword. Strike: 1d20+6 = 8. Damage: 5d6 = 14 MD.
Action 5: Swing Iron Longsword. Strike: 1d20+6 = 23. Damage: 5d6 = 12 MD.
Action 6: Swing Iron Longsword. Strike: 1d20+6 = 8. Damage: 5d6 = 22 MD.
Action 7: Swing Iron Longsword. Strike: 1d20+6 = 22. Damage: 5d6 = 21 MD.

Contingency: If Iron Longsword has no effect on door or if the sword is being damaged by striking, then he will switch to Fist of Fury.
Contingency Action 2: Put away Iron Long Sword.
Contingency Action 3: Cast Fist of Fury on self.
Contingency Action 4: Punch door. Strike: 1d20+4 = 7. Damage: 3d6 = 6 MD
Contingency Action 5: Punch door. Strike: 1d20+4 = 17. Damage: 3d6 = 10 MD
Contingency Action 6: Punch door. Strike: 1d20+4 = 21. Damage: 3d6 = 12 MD
Contingency Action 7: Punch door. Strike: 1d20+4 = 21. Damage: 3d6 = 4 MD
The Man in Black
William Summers
HP: 55/55
SDC: 62/62
PPE: 142/157


TW Infiltrado Armor:
M.D.C. by Location
• Helmet: 18/40 • Main Body: 55/55
• Left Leg: 35/35 • Right Leg: 35/35
• Left Arm: 25/25 • Right Arm: 25/25

Features: Thermokinetic (thermal and kinetic attacks do 25% less damage), Forearm-Mounted Retractable Silver-Plated Vibro-Blades (1 each forearm): +1d6 M.D. to Punch Damage
TW Enhancements: Sigilo, Percatación, Cuerpo, Bravura. See sheet for descriptions.

Iron Sword: 5D6 MD.
Kisentite Sword: 2D6+6 MD. +2 to strike and parry.
TW Thundergun Revolver: 3D6 SDC to mortals, 5D6 MD to magic beings, 1D6x10 MD to supernatural beings. 6/6. Range: 200'. Recharge: 10 PPE.
MP-3 MageFire Bolt Pistol: 3D6+3 MD. 8/8. Range: 500'. Recharge: 12 PPE.
TW Horde Buster Rifle: 1D6*10 or 1D6 per projectile. +1 to strike. 5/5. Range: 1100'. Recharge: 20 PPE.

Grenade Bandoleers (2): 1 Seeker Bat Grenade, 1 Void Grenade, 3 Flashfire Grenades, 1 Acid Grenade, 1 Plasma Grenade, 1 Heavy HE Grenade, 1 Flash Freeze Grenade, 1 Smoke Grenade.

Wing Board Turbo

8th Ring of Elder
☞ Reduces by half the amount of P.P.E. required to perform any magical feat, ability or spell.
☞ Doubles the duration of any magic feat, ability or spell.
☞ Doubles the range of any magic feat, ability or spell.


Image
User avatar
William Summers
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 331
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:32 am
Location: Roughnecks - PC

Re: Roughnecks Operations Compound (206a)

Postby SNAFU » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:19 pm

Will's sword cuts away a chunk of outer door. Through the hole the Roughnecks can see:

Morty calls out, "Masters it isn't safe! Please back away! I'm conducting experiments with this wonderful... Stuff!"

Nero, still carrying her new dog, peers into the hole. A stray beam of blue light smacks dog and psychic right in the face. Nero crumples to the ground, the dog mewls and yelps in pain, but recovers more quickly than the fiery gal from Texas, it comes over to licks it's new master's face. Nero slowly comes to, she can feel that something has changed...
User avatar
SNAFU
Game Master
 
Posts: 1257
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:24 pm
Location: GAME MASTER: The Roughnecks

Re: Roughnecks Operations Compound (206a)

Postby Nero » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:59 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 21
J.I.C: 1d20 = 5|1d100 = 52

Somewhat surprised by the quickly escalating temperament, Zelda adorns a casual grin and chuckles when Cale's password fails to do the trick. "Hell, looks like ol' Morti locked himself in there with half the compound. I'm not carin' too much - on account the only thing I got in there is my old beater of a hover-cycle..."

Before she can finish her sentence Baker comes wheeling in lookin' like someone flooped in his drawers, "Dayum, five whole million?! That's a whole lotta cornbread son."

Picking up little Alamo she watches as Will beings to beat on the door. "Damn Cupcake, Morti's got your jimmies rustled somthin' fierce! You get that cornbread son!"

As the door falls, at least partially, to Wills repeated attack she see's and odd glow coming forth. What in the sam hell? Making her way closer she nudges Will out of the way before peering into the hole. "Man, if you'd of shown me somthin' like this a year ago, I guarantee this compound and half a mile'd be lit up like a whorehouse. Damn, he ain't kddin'! Sum bitch has more stockpiled than a larmac..."

Then, just as suddenly as she get's her eye level with the peep hole, a blast of scintillating... stuff smacks her right in the kisser. Knocked back on her ass several feet from the door she lies swooned to hell, her kepi knocked clean off. Little Alamo scampers over and starts lapping at her singed, and slightly smoking, face. "Can't swim..." regaining partial consciousness she notices Alamo smothering her in affection, "Ugh, cut that out scamp."

After a few moments she sits up rather ponderously, "Hell, I think I just saw Texas' independence, stars everywhere..." Trying to brush herself off, she's still clearly scathed by the whole experience, putting her cap back on sideways. "Which one of you sum bitches is whistling... and when the hell did you become a damn rooster Cupcake?!"

Staggering off towards her room she turns to Alamo as if to pick him up, instead she notices the dog hovering rather adorably in the air by her side, "Well, that's new..."

After a look of half-surprise she falls flat on her face and Alamo floats gently down, coming to rest on her back.
Nero
HP: 34/34
S.D.C.: 64/64
I.S.P.: 110/110

Flame Burst
    ☞ M.D.C: 54/54
    ☞ Regeneration: 3d6 M.D. per melee
    ☞ Duration: 6/6 Minutes
    ☞ Damage: 6d6 S.D.C. to anyone or anything touched.

User avatar
Nero
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:12 pm
Location: Roughnecks - PC

Re: Roughnecks Operations Compound (206a)

Postby Mercedes » Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:36 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 5
Just in Case d20: 1d20 = 2;JIC d100: 1d100 = 54

Mercedes arrives back at the compound with all hell breaking loose. People are yelling, there's something going on in the...armory? Mercedes doesn't yet fully know the layout of the place and tucks all her gear away, save her armor and her sword, in her room. She goes investigating, following the sounds of commotion.

"Listen, I don't know what's going on and I don't care. Let me know when...THIS...is all sorted out and we can get back to making money or whatever. Cya! Buh-bye!"

With that, Mercedes turns and goes back to her room to try out her new outfits and admire herself. I'm SO wonderful!
Image

Constant Effects: allergic to salt, shape-changed to appear as a beautiful human woman with deep red hair and blue eyes, sixth sense, mystic knight abilities (i.e. impervious to energy, ley line abilities)

Mercedes! Greed unbound!

P.P.E.: 24/104
I.S.P.: 24/38
H.P.: 26/26
S.D.C.: 65/65

Miniaturized Tolkeenite PPE Battery: 160/180 P.P.E.

Knock-Knock: 1/6 shots remaining
User avatar
Mercedes
 
Posts: 230
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:47 am
Location: Waterloo

Re: Roughnecks Operations Compound (206a)

Postby Murdoc » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:29 pm

Percep: 1d20+3 = 11
JIC: 1d20 = 12 1d100 = 12

Murdoc watches as Nero gets zapped, pops back up, mutters some stuff and then passes back out. He chuckles a little before he realizes she may actually be hurt. "Um, is she going to be okay?"

Murdoc edges up to the door but keeps himself out from in front of the hole and yells, "Morty, I know you saved our bacon back in that cavern, but I think its time you come outside and do some explaining. I know I asked you to fix that one armor suit but did you take some other gear from my room?"

As he waits for Morty to answer, Murdoc looks over at the others there, "What's he said so far that's got you folk's all stirred up?"
Travis Murdoc
Current Details
H.P.: 37/37
S.D.C.: 165/165
AR: 17
M.D.C.: 100/100

Armor:
TFRC-02 FreeRunner Combat Exoskeleton
• Helmet: 30
• Arms: 30 each
• Legs: 40 each
• Main Body: 70
• Force Field: 75

Weapons:
Grenade: Dead Ball
Phase Sword
NG-45LP Long Pistol
Pug's Vamp Special
JA-12 Laser Rifle


------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Murdoc
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:30 am
Location: Rifts: Roughnecks (PC)

Re: Roughnecks Operations Compound (206a)

Postby William Summers » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:23 pm

Perception: 1d20+1 = 9
JIC: 1d20 = 1/1d100 = 98

With most of the rest of the crew coming back, he lets someone else worry about the door while he goes to check on Nero. "Hey, Fireball... You just got hit with some kind of crazy workshop lightning. You alright? How many fingers am I holding up?" Will holds up three fingers to test out Nero's mental capabilities.
The Man in Black
William Summers
HP: 55/55
SDC: 62/62
PPE: 142/157


TW Infiltrado Armor:
M.D.C. by Location
• Helmet: 18/40 • Main Body: 55/55
• Left Leg: 35/35 • Right Leg: 35/35
• Left Arm: 25/25 • Right Arm: 25/25

Features: Thermokinetic (thermal and kinetic attacks do 25% less damage), Forearm-Mounted Retractable Silver-Plated Vibro-Blades (1 each forearm): +1d6 M.D. to Punch Damage
TW Enhancements: Sigilo, Percatación, Cuerpo, Bravura. See sheet for descriptions.

Iron Sword: 5D6 MD.
Kisentite Sword: 2D6+6 MD. +2 to strike and parry.
TW Thundergun Revolver: 3D6 SDC to mortals, 5D6 MD to magic beings, 1D6x10 MD to supernatural beings. 6/6. Range: 200'. Recharge: 10 PPE.
MP-3 MageFire Bolt Pistol: 3D6+3 MD. 8/8. Range: 500'. Recharge: 12 PPE.
TW Horde Buster Rifle: 1D6*10 or 1D6 per projectile. +1 to strike. 5/5. Range: 1100'. Recharge: 20 PPE.

Grenade Bandoleers (2): 1 Seeker Bat Grenade, 1 Void Grenade, 3 Flashfire Grenades, 1 Acid Grenade, 1 Plasma Grenade, 1 Heavy HE Grenade, 1 Flash Freeze Grenade, 1 Smoke Grenade.

Wing Board Turbo

8th Ring of Elder
☞ Reduces by half the amount of P.P.E. required to perform any magical feat, ability or spell.
☞ Doubles the duration of any magic feat, ability or spell.
☞ Doubles the range of any magic feat, ability or spell.


Image
User avatar
William Summers
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 331
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:32 am
Location: Roughnecks - PC

Re: Roughnecks Operations Compound (206a)

Postby Michael Maxwell » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:42 am

Perception: 1d20+2 = 11
JIC: 1d20 = 19 / 1d100 = 41

Arriving back at the compound with Wakiza Maxwell begins unloading their new gear. However, the noise and commotion at the storage facility grabs his attention.

Holy hell, what is going on?

Using his multi-optic eye the merc peers through the hole in the door and does a sweep of the inside. Seeing Morty floating around like some disembodied zombie mechanic Mike sucks in his teeth.

What is that creepy thing up to now?

Without being to agressive Maxwell calls into the garage.

"Morty. You're freaking people out over here. Why don't you fill me in on what you're up to. Otherwise, I'm afraid my boys might think you're trying to make a new zombie hoard. I really don't want to napalm this place. I just moved in."
User avatar
Michael Maxwell
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:57 pm

Re: Roughnecks Operations Compound (206a)

Postby SNAFU » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:37 am

"Speak up, Morty! Or we're coming in hot and heavy!" yells Baker, fingering his holstered energy pistol.

The strange experiment seems to come to a halt as Morty approaches the hole.
"Masters, I'm sorry to alarm you. In fulfilling the prerogative of my primary task of general maintenance, repair and efficiency adjustments." Morty pauses to scratch his glass bubble. "I've noticed much that could be improved... for example did you know that Master Torres was riding around on a transformable motorcycle. A Motorcycle! The most amazing piece of technology I've seen in a while and they incorporated a wheeled vehicle from the dark ages... Also after having watched the team at work, I felt that some better protection was needed. I had to correct such things, clearly that was a priority don't you agree?"

"What about the f***king money, freakshow!" Yells Baker, whose face has become a deep shade of crimson.

"Well in order to complete my objectives I had to move some company finances around... Uh did I overstep my bounds?" Asks Morty innocently.

Baker looks like he's about to blow.

What do you do?
User avatar
SNAFU
Game Master
 
Posts: 1257
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:24 pm
Location: GAME MASTER: The Roughnecks

Re: Roughnecks Operations Compound (206a)

Postby Wakiza » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:56 am

Perception: 1d20+10 = 15
JiC: 1d20 = 15 1d100 = 45

As Wak rolls up to the compound with Max he hears the commotion and looks to Max, "What in the great Spirit is going on in there?" As they enter Wak hears the 'conversation' between Baker and Moritmer and then Max speaks up. I did request an upgrade . . . "Baker, I did request that he take a look at those new PA suits we just brought back to see what he could do to upgrade them a bit. But Mortimer you have to request a budget from us before you can just help yourself to our finances. And 5 million is more than both those suits are worth many times over." Baker is going to blow a gasket, why I'm I not more pissed? "Mortimer, have you completed any upgrades yet? If so, show us what you have done so far maybe it will calm some tempers." It better be good Morty or you may end up in the junkpile.

Wak then notices Nero, "Hey what happened to the Sparkplug?"
Wakiza
OOC Comments
P.P.E.: 30/30
I.S.P.: 54/115
H.P.: 74/74
S.D.C.: 110/110
MDC from Psychic Body Field: 90/90 (Not Active)

Constant Effects
Advanced Combat Awareness
Sixth Sense (2)
Character is Very Difficult to See w/ Thermal (see Zen Combat, Naruni & Stalker armor)

Armor
NE-BA-26 Modified Special Body Armor
M.D.C. by Location
• Main Body: 103/103; Force Field: 75
• Helmet: 57; Arms: 46 each; • Legs: 57 each
• Masks Infrared & Thermal Emissions (Only 1-25% chance of showing up a thermal scan, even if deteced scan will be unclear)
• Kinetic Dampening & Cushioning System [1/2 Damage from Explosions, High Spd Impacts (rail guns, arrows, bullets)]
• 1/2 Damage from MD Fire/Heat/Plasma (Magic Included)
• Language Translator (American, Dragonese, Euro, French, Spanish, Techno-Can, Demongogian & Chinese)
• PPE Battery: 80 / 100

NG Stalker Suit (under clothes and armor) - 12/12 MDC
• Thermal detection systems suffer a penalty of -20% to the Read Sensory Equipment skill.

Cyber Armor Regenerates 1d6 mdc/hr
A.R.: 17, Main Body: 73, Upper Legs: 21 each, Forearms: 16 each, Shoulders: 14 each, Back/Shoulder Plate: 21 each

"If men make war in slavish obedience to rules, they will fail."

Some soldier name of Grant said this over 450 years ago

Soundtrack:
Blues Saraceno – Dogs of War
Man of Constant Sorrow
Nick Nolan - Life of Sin
User avatar
Wakiza
Group Leader
 
Posts: 362
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:20 am
Location: Roughnecks PC

Next

Return to The Outskirts

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests