Echo (Human, Headhunter Assassin)

This is where the characters of players who have reserved inactive slots are stored.

Moderators: Game Masters, Group Leaders

Echo (Human, Headhunter Assassin)

Postby Echo » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:50 pm

Player Name: Devynn
YIM Handle: DXTahoe@gmail.com

Character Name: Devon Pierce
Alias: 'Echo', Seven, Jason Schroeder (Cyber Disguise #1)
Race: Human
O.C.C.: Headhunter: Assassin
Alignment: Aberrant
XP Level: 7
XP Points: 42,951 Ace of Spades 6/2/18
Next Level @ XP: 55,100
Sentiments/Non-Humans: Doesn’t care; he treats everything with mutual respect until it becomes a Target or an Annoyance.
Sentiments/Coalition: Respects the power they command; they don’t bother him, though they have been problematic in the past.
Disposition: Cold and Ruthless though not exactly Heartless. He is a team player in most situations and once he gets his target, he will do everything in his power to kill it. He tries to avoid causing unnecessary casualties but if it risks him losing his target, he won’t hesitate.
Insanity(ies): Please see here for reference.
Compulsion Disorder
Lives for Work: Only happy on the job. Hates leisure, down, or wasted time.
Recluse: The character prefers to be alone. He is quiet and unobtrusive.
Secrecy: An extremely private man, prizes his secrecy above all else.
Timeliness/Efficiency: A fanatic about being on time and using time efficiently
Gambling: Echo finds not working intolerable, gambling is the only thing that comes close to satisfying his itch. (Will become a gambleacholic).
• • Checking if He's Being Followed: Another compulsion motivated by an unfounded fear that one is being followed. The character finds himself frequently stopping to look and see whether or not he's being followed. This includes checking behind himself, looking around, constant sideways glances, checking to see doors are locked (checking the same doors 1D6 times each) and similar compulsive, paranoid behavior. Note, the character is not paranoid in the sense that he thinks people are out to get him or conspiring against him (the character is likely to have numerous trusted friends), it's just that he has this constant feeling or anxiety that he may be followed or is being watched (he is!)
Psycho-Reliance Luck Fixation
• In this age of magic and the supernatural, the character becomes convinced that his "good fortune" is because of the item, a "lucky charm." The character touches, taps, or kisses the charm for good luck before entering battle or tackling any difficult situation. If the character loses the item he suffers the following penalties until either the item is recovered or he can find a replacement "good luck" charm (completely psychosomatic). Penalties: -5% on the performance of all skills, -3 to save vs horror factor, -3 on initiative and -1 on all combat bonuses. Any other coincidental misfortune will be attributed to the loss of the lucky charm. Echo's psycho-reliance is twofold: Black Pass: The key to Echo's access to power Trophy From the Last Kill: Echo becomes a trophy collector and must always have one with him.
Jekyll and Hyde and Lynx
In addition to the constant presence of LynX, the character begins to hears a voice in his head and feels powerful emotions contrary to his original alignment. There will be moments, especially when under stress, or when angry or drunk, that the voice speaks so loudly and convincingly, that the character will respond to it. The response is the opposite of the character's normal, original personality and can be frightening, as if he were a completely different person! When he returns to normal, the character may regret his actions and try to make restitution, but there is little he can do when his other personality takes over. Hyde will be one of the other evil alignments. As a result, in the heat of combat, or under stress, the Hyde personality may surface and engage in acts of cruelty, intimidation, torture, belittle others, kill an unarmed foe out of anger or spite (or even sheer pleasure), and so on. Echo’ alignment means he:
1. Always keep his word of honor (he is honorable).
2. Lie to and cheat those not worthy of his respect.
3. May or may not kill an unarmed, (uncontracted) foe.
4. Not kill (may harm, kidnap) an innocent, particularly a child.
5. Never kills for pleasure.
6. Not resort to inhumane treatment of prisoners, but torture, although distasteful, is a necessary means of extracting information.
7. Never torture for pleasure.
8. May or may not help someone in need.
9. Work with others to attain his goals.
10. Respect honor and self-discipline.
11. Never betray a friend.
• • Trigger Stressors Conflict in the crowded mind-scape of Echo’s head is most likely to occur when situations related to those highlighted above occurs. Save vs Insanity or suffer the temporary effects below.
Short-Term Effects: 1d4 Melees
1-25%: Homicidal Rage: Character is not berserk but out to kill or remove the trigger of this rage. Cannot pull punches. Will not dodge. +1d6 to all melee attacks, and triple damage on a natural 20. Character will be inclined to “go too far”, employ over-kill attacks and commit needless murder outright.
26%-50%: Semi-functional Uncontrollable Anger:.The character pushes, beats and lashes out (stands and fights anybody who opposes him) until physically restrained, rendered unconscious or killed! It takes 3D4 minutes of restraint or unconsciousness before the character regains his composure.
51%-75%: Recurring hallucinations/flashbacks. Loses sight of the real world. Roll percentile dice for the character's response:
• • 1%-50% fights in a frenzied blood lust, shows no mercy and will not stop until all his enemies are slain (real or imagined), unless restrained; +1 to initiative, strike and parry.
• • 51%-00% the character knows things are not right, that he's experiencing a hallucination and consequently is tortured and confused by it; -2 to initiative, strike, parry and dodge, and -10% on the performance of all skills.
76%-00%: Sadistic Tendencies; For a temporary period Hyde will have his way. He is a sadist who derives pleasure from inflicting or observing pain and death.
Long-Term Effects: 2d6 days
1%-33% Wracked with Guilt (he's a monster, feels all alone, and is wracked with guilt; -10% on all skills, and reduce all combat bonuses by half).
34%-66% Mania: Manic episode (everything is great, he's the best there is, life is grand! +5% on all skills and +2 on initiative, all bonuses are normal)
67%-00%: Selective Traumatic Amnesia: Can’t remember the incident.

ATTRIBUTES
I.Q.: 24 (+10%)
M.E.: 14
M.A.: 14 (24 w/ Dagger of Panath) (30 w Pauper's Crown worn)
P.S.: 26 (P.S. 31 and SN when wearing Pauper's Crown)
P.P.: 27
P.E.: 19
P.B.: 20
Speed: 43

PHYSICAL DATA
H.P.: 76
S.D.C.: 174
M.D.C: 488 (When Wearing Pauper's Crown)
A.R.: 15 (When Wearing Pauper's Crown)
I.S.P.: 240
Sex: Male
Height: 6’2”
Weight: 200 lbs.
Description: He never shows his face or features to anyone. Not employers or even teammates. Most, no matter how long they work with him wouldn't recognize him at a bar, when he takes his armor off around you, it is an act of immense trust.
Beneath the armor stands a tall, Caucasian male, dark hair with crimson eyes and a grizzled facial structure. (This is the non AA-1 disguise. His original face)

Natural Abilities
Perception Bonus: 103% (98%-100% considered a fail)
Percent Calculation
Base 15% + OOC Base 10% + Level 6 (3*6) 18% + Bonus Perception from Thanatos Augmentation (See level up trash sheet) 60% == 15 + 10 + 18 + 60 = 103% || Prior bonus +15 for d20 base
Charm/Impress: 50% (40%)
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 30% (80% w/ Dagger of Panath) (97% w/ Pauper's Crown)
Max. Encumbrance: 63 lbs.
Max. Carrying Weight: 380 lbs.
Max. Lifting Weight: 760 lbs.
Max. Jumping Ability: 9.5' across, 4.75' high

Neural Web Psionics
Master Psionic, Shared
Psychic Purification
Range: Touch.
Duration: Immediate
Length of Trance: 6d6 minutes
I.S.P.: 8
Saving Throw: None
The psionic can use his abilities to slow a person's metabolism and destroy chemicals, drugs,
poisons and toxins in the bod. The effects of the drugs/impurities are immediately halted at the beginning of the meditation and completely destroyed/negated by its end. Damage sustained prior to the psionic's intervention still remains.
Resist Fatigue
Range:
Self
Duration: One hours + 20min/lvl
Length of Trance: 1d6 melees of preparatory meditation.
I.S.P.: 4
A mind over matter discipline which enables the character to engage in physical activity without suffering from exhaustion. However, fatigue is only temporary suspended so the psychic feels extremely tired and may even collapse when the duration elapses.
Summon Inner Strength
Range: Self
Duration: 10mins/Lvl
Psionic is enabled to draw on their inner reserves ofs trength to ward off pain and fatigue.
The following bonuses apply.
    Add +10 S.D.C.
    +2 Save vs Psionis
    +5% Save vs Coma/Death
    Fatigue is temporarily forgotten and the character can function as if fully rested during its duration.
Intuitive Combat
Duration 2 Melees/Lvl
I.S.P.: 10
A form of telepathy geared to give the psionic an advantage in melee combat. The psionic must concentrate for 1 melee round to activate this ability. When active, the psionic is in a zen-like state of awareness and gains the following bonuses.
    +3 Iniativate, +1 Strike (Melee), +1 Parry, +4 Dodge, +4 Pull Punch, +2 Roll with Impact / +2 Disarm
    Cannot be surprised
    +10% to acrobatic/gymnastic abilities, +10% to Climb and Swim.
Speed Reading
Duration: 3min/Lvl
I.S.P.: 2
Read 30 pages a minute, can retain information for the duration. Technical texts 15pages a minute.
Total Recall
Duration: Permanent.
The character remembers every word he reads at will, each memory block costs 3 ISP to recall completely.
01-50% Remembered to full detail
51-80% Details are forgotten but the gist is remembered
81-00% Can only remember the most basic of his reading.
Also applies to spoken word.
Machine Ghost
Range: Self, Computer by touch
Duration: 3mins/Lvl
I.S.P.: 12
Saving Throw: None.
The psionic can enter any computer that does not have an intelligence within it and read/acquire information within it and perceives the information 10x faster than normal. The psionic cannot input new data. The psionic can easily loose track of time within this state and any electric device the psionic enters treats the psionic as a virus. Internal combat is conducted as normal and the characters abilities are as they perceive them. If the psionic loses more than 70% of their defenses during combat in this state, they feel an urge to leave the machine.If the psionic is killed in the virtual world, he will die in real life as well (Save vs Coma/Death x3, must be below 75% to stay alive.) If the psionic recovers, he will be winded for 2d4 minutes, -25% speed and combat bonuses are halved. Failure to recover means immediate medical treatment is required (Paramedic skill), roll Save vs Coma/Death again x3, 2 out of 3 must be below 80%.
When the psionic desires to leave, they must naviagate back to their entry point and roll a percentile to determine. The psionic will KNOW when they are down to the last 3 minutes of the duration. The psionic can roll to leave as many times as they desire until they escape or the duration elapses, when the psionic is lost and must roll vs coma/death.
1-30 -- Hopeless Lost (Roll Again)
31-45 - Uncertain of location (Roll again)
46-65 -- Fairly Certain of path (Roll Again)
66-00 -- Made it back!
Alter Aura
Duration: 1hr/Lvl
According to psychics who can see such things, all living beings possess an aura, a colorful energy field that is invisible to the naked eye and most conventional forms of photography and sensors. This physic ability does not allow the physic to see auras, but to alter his own. The psychic can alter his aura to appear different and anyone who can see aura's will receive the altered aura.
Alterations include:
    General level of experience (Lvl 1-2 or 1d4+3 levels higher)
    Concealment of alignment/False alignment
    Concealment of ISP and PPE, Psionics and Magic.
    Concealment of true physical abilities (half what really capable of or 30% stronger)
    Appear Weak or Fatigues, Emotionally or mentally agitated/unstable or depressed (not aggressive/alert)
    For x3 ISP cost, physic can appear to be terminally ill or possessed.
Enhanced Reflexes
Book: {Rifter #25. pg. 75.}
Duration: 2min/Lvl
Greatly enhances mind-body connection to gain the following bonuses.
+1 APM, +3 Initiative, +1 Strike, +2 Parry/Dodge, +2 PP (adds dodge/parry bonsues), +15%
to all physical skills
Strength of Mind
Book: {Rifter #25. pg. 77.}
Mind over Matter to boost physical abilities. Bonuses follow:
+10 P.S., +5 P.E., +20 S.D.C.
Deaden Senses
Range: 160ft, LoS
Duration: 2d6 minutes
A form of bio-manipulation that is so subtle that its victims seldom realize they have fallen under the influence of this psionic attack. The psychic is able to induce a physical influence on a single character to make him or her momentarily less alert and attentive to things around them. Small sounds, orders, movements and details go unnoticed. (+10% to psychics rogue abilities). Also the deadened character is slow to react, reduce speed by 10%, -1 on initiative and -5% on skill performance. Typically used on guards/sentries and investigators.
Death Trance
Range: Self.
Duration: Maximum of 4 days
I.S.P.: 1
A state of mind over matterthat slows the metabolism to such a degree that it creates a state of suspended animation, simulating death. Without hospital facilities even a medical doctor is likely to believe the psionic is dead (1-89% chance). Drugs, Toxins and Chemical effects are slowed to a crawl doing minimal damage or effect but will return to full effect once trance is over. While in Death Trance, the psionic cannot be awoken by outside means, the psionic must choose to end the trance when they sense danger is over. Unable to defend themselves or attack.
Impervious to Fire
Duration: 3min/Lvl
Length of Trance: 2d4 Melees for preparatory meditation.
Enables the psionic to endure intense heat, fire, boiling water, hot coals and so on. Normal fire does no damage, Magic fire does half damage.
Impervious to Cold
Duration: 20min/Lvl
Length of Trance: 1d4 Melees for preparatory meditation.
Enables the psionic to endure intense cold and sub-zero freezing conditions with no ill-effects.
Impervious to Poison and Toxin
Duration: 2 minutes (8 melees)
Can negate the full effects of posioncs and toxins he has ingested or been introduced to as long as he has advanced knowledge of its deadly properties. Unknown toxins and poisons can be negated also, but will do half-damage or effect.
Bonuses:
    Identify Poison: 58% (+4%/Lvl)
    +2 Save vs Poison/Toxins during duration.
Presence Sense
Range: 120ft
Duration: 2min (8 Melees)
The psionic is alertedto any supernatural beings, creaturesof magic, monstrous life forms and their scale, small, medium (lesser demons), large (greater demons) or huge (demon lords/ gods etc)
Can also sense humans and D-Bees but with less accuracy.
Read Dimensional Portal
Range: Touch or 1ft/Lvl
Duration: 1 Melee/Lvl
I.S.P.: 6
Limited to active portals or devices that can create them.
Allows the psionic to garner an impression of the portal or device which grants the following information.
If the other side hasa strong supernatural presence and its alignment.
Psychic flash of the last person to use the portal.
Know if the portal leads to the Astral Plane, Xiticix home, Dreamstream or another location of Rifts Earth.
If created through mechanical or magical means. Can determine how to operate the device that controls the portal in order to close or open it again.
Remote Viewing
Range:
Self
Duration: 2d6+6 Second flash of insight or vision of current events
Saving Throw: Special: Other psionics can sense this being used on them and try to resist it,
standard save vs psionic. If a successful save is made, the psionic KNOWS his remote viewing was deliberately blocked. The target gets NO impression. Cannot target the same person more than once every 24 hours. Needsa photo or video image to focus on.
See Aura
Range: 60ft, LoS.
Duration: 2 Melees
I.S.P.: 6
Saving Throw: None, Mind Block will hide a reading.
Psionic is able to estimate the following:
General level of experience, Presence of Magic, Presence of Psionics, High or Low PPE, Possessing Entity and if the target has unusual aberrations, illness, insanities. Cannot see alignment.
See the Invisible
Range: 120 Ft, Double on Ley Line
Duration: 1min/Lvl
Psionic can see anything that can turn invisible, is naturally invisible even if they have no form.
Sense Dimensional Anomaly
Range: 100ft Radius/Lvl
Duration: 2 minutes/Lvl
Psionic detects the presence of a dimensional anomoly. They know when it happens, when it closes/ends, the direction and its distance. Not exact location nor what is happening around it.
Sense Evil
Range: 140Ft
Duration: 2Min/Lvl
Psionic can sense evil, number of evil, its general location in a person or object, can track it.
Mind Block can block this sense.
Sense Magic
Range: 120ft
I.S.P.: 3
Can feel magical energy and can follow the source. If invisible, can only get a general location.
Can sense if an object has magical properties.
Sense Time
Duration: 15mins/Lvl
Can measure time down to 1d4 seconds.

Neural Web Enhanced Abilities
Shared by Host and Advisor
Enhanced Healing
Heals two times faster than normal. + 10% to save vs coma and death. Virtually impervious to pain, no amount of physical pain will impair the warrior until he is down to 10 hit points or less. At this point the warrior will suddenly realize his condition and start to feel the effects of the injury. However, the warrior can go into an intense meditative trance that will induce bio-regeneration, healing damage in moments.
Bio-regeneration
This ability is a little different than the psionic power, although related. The warrior must stop to slip into a meditative trance. While in the trance, he is completely helpless and can not move or take any action. All of his concentration is being focused into an accelerated bio-feedback program that will restore 2D6 hit points, 3D6 S.D.C., and close wounds in a matter of 2D4 minutes. An extended period of bio-regeneration, over a period of six hours, will restore all S.D.C. and an additional 4D6 hit points.
Bio-Electric Field
An electromagnetic force field can be instantly created around its symbiotic partner whenever the A.I. expects danger. The force field has 60 M.D.C., can be maintained for periods of 20 minutes and can be created as often as 12 times per 24 hours. • Electromagnetic discharge. A directed blast is + 3 to strike, inflicts damage in increments of 1D6 up to a total of 6D6 M.D.; the effective range is 2000 feet (610 m). An area discharge hits everything within a 20 foot (6.1 m) radius of the A.I.and inflicts damage in increments of 1D6 up to a total of 4D6 M.D. • The host body is impervious to electrical attacks, including ley line energy bolts. • Resistant to magic: + 1 to save vs magic and prevents P.P.E. from being drawn by practitioners of magic and P.P.E. vampires.
Enhanced Psionic Defense System
The host’s aura, alignment and presence cannot be seen or sensed! This brain implant is similar to the more common defense system, but is even more powerful. The character is impervious to see aura, sense evil, sense magic, detect psionics, psychic diagnosis, telepathy, empathy, and hypnosis. He is also + 6 to save vs possession, mind control, mind meld, horror factor, and empathic transmission, +4 to save vs all other types of psionic attacks and +4 to save vs magic illusions. All saves against psionics are as if the character was a master psionic to begin with.
Precognitive Hyper-Awareness
Advanced Sixth Sense (SB3p22)
Range: Varies; typically touch Duration: Instant or 15 seconds.
I.S.P.: Varies; none, 6 or 12
Saving Throw: Not applicable

Genetic Retro-Conditioning
Maximum Biological Efficacy
(Without Sustenance) The character is never hungry or thirsty, does not need to eat or drink to survive (nor expel waste products) and can survive on half the air or air quality of a normal human. He can also tolerate and survive temperatures as hot as 110 degrees (43.3 C) or as low as 10 degrees Fahrenheit (-12 C) without ill effect (no heat exhaustion or frostbite/freezing), and can function normally under such adverse conditions (no penalties). Nor will the character suffer from decompression. Note: The character is still vulnerable to airborne gasses, poisons, and truly extreme environments, but he can survive better than the average person or even many super beings.Range: Self only. Duration: Two days (48 hours) per level of experience. As long as the character gets the usual required amount of food and water, rest and warmth required by humans for one day at the end of his period Without Sustenance, he can function indefinitely on a fraction of what an ordinary person needs to survive.

Virtual Experience Mental Conditioning
Stealth Advanced Simulated Training
Acrobatics
AT Acrobatics focuses on Balance ( + 10%) and the ability to move along narrow surfaces such as the top of walls, ledges, beams, girders, cable, rope, the edge of rooftops and similar, as well as learning to conquer the fear of heights. The latter does not apply to height related insanities or phobias. Speed of movement is one third running speed when not trying to be stealthy, Spd 5 or slower to Prowl. Camouflage (+30%) Prowl ( +20%) + 10% to Prowl under the cover of darkness, fog or smoke. Not applicable against enemies who can see the invisible or possess infrared/thermal optics or sensors. + 10 % to Prowl when invisible; the character still has mass and makes noise if not careful . Not applicable against enemies who can see the invisible or possess infrared/thermal optics or sensors. +5% when using appropriate camouflage. +5% when moving slowly and carefully at a Spd of 5 or less. +5% when moving along an elevated position such as the top of a wall , the ledge of a building, rooftops, scaffolding, a cable or rope suspended high above the ground, in part because most people do not look up.
Prowl to Hide
+10% to remain unseen when not moving and deliberately hiding behind or under cover. Prowl to Vanish (special AT ability): The person is able to quietly slip away from a group, provided nobody is directly looking at him when he does so. Stealth Attack (special AT ability): Same as PFRPG’s Backstab. Bonuses are cumulative. For example, if the character is prowling at night ( + 10% ) and moving slowly (+5%), the additional Prowl bonus is + 15%
Field Intelligence Advanced Simulated Training
+5 on Perception Rolls involving Strategic Assessment +5 on Perception Rolls to I . D . strength and weakness of Enemy Personnel Skills that come with Field Intel AT: See Rifts® Ultimate Edition for the full skill descriptions. Detect Ambush (+ 15%) Intelligence (+ 10%) Interrogation (+ 10%) Mathematics: Basic (+ 30%) Optic Systems (+20%) Field Intelligence AT Bonuses: + I to M.A. + I to disarm.(Accounted For)
Demon Hunter Advanced Simulated Training
+ 5 on Perception Rolls to recognize the demonic in disguise:
Recognize Signs and Trademarks of the Demonic (special skill)
Base Skill: 64% (+3%/Lvl) = 79%
Lore: Demons and Monsters (+ 15 % on a wider range of knowledge about demons and supernatural beings only, no skill bonus for "monsters" that are not supernatural).
Enhanced Memory
Far from total recall, but this ability enables the character to remember important things (to him) very clearly; plus +5% to 1D4+1 skills of choice (favorites or important), and +5% to land navigation. (Accounted For)
Indomitable Will
This character is so strong willed that he in an emergency, can go without sleep for 48 hours without skill penalties or loss of alertness, and lift and hold 50% more than normal for 1D4 minutes.

Bionics & Cybernetics
Left Eye
Cybernetic Multi-optic Left Eye
Telescopic: 4-8x30 magnification, range: 6,000', Macro Lens: 2x to 8x magnification, range: 3', Passive Nightvision: 2,000', Thermo-Imaging: 2,000', Light Filters: Reduces glare, Targeting Display: Imposes cross-hairs on a target, adding a bonus of +1 to Strike with any ranged weapon.
Astral Spectrum Multi-Optic, Right Eye
Psynetic Eye (SB3p22)
Range: Varies as described.
Duration: Varies as described.
I.S.P.: Varies
Psionic Abilities: Powers one and two are automatic and constant
Power One:
    See the invisible, including entities, elementals, energy beings, and those turned invisible via magic.
    Range: 120 feet (36 m).
Power Two: See astral beings, The psynetic eye enables the character to see astral travelers normally invisible even to most psychics!
    Range: 20 feet (6 m) plus 5 feet (1.5 m) per level of experience.
Power Three:
    See aura; same as the psionic power. Plus, the auras of most psionic characters flare just before they are about to use a psionic attack. Those with a psynetic eye can see this and take action to attack first, parry, dodge, or flee; +4 on initiative or +2 to dodge under this condition. Note that the use of defensive and passive psionic powers are impossible to see.
    Range: 20 feet (6 m) plus 5 feet (1.5 m) per level of experience.
    I.S.P. Cost: 6
    Duration: Two melee rounds (30 seconds).
Power Four:
    Electromagnetic energy blast: 3D6 S.D.C. damage
    I.S.P. Cost: 6 I.S.P. or a 1D4 M.D. blast costs 40 I.S.P.
    Range: limited to 20 feet (6 m) plus 5 feet (1.5 m) per level of experience and line ofsight.
    Other: This attack can also be used against astral beings. The number of blasts possible is subject to available I.S.P.,
    Duration: Instant,
    Bonus: +1 to strike.
Power Five:
    Spectrum Vision: Super beings with Spectrum Vision are able to perceive energy that is outside of the normal human range of vision. This includes various ranges of the electromagnetic spectrum, including: radio waves (Broadcast TV, AM, FM, Citizen's Band, Shortwave, Walkie Talkies, etc.), electricity (active power flowing inside power lines, outlets, vehicles and devices, the charge in batteries and generators, static electricity, etc.), microwave frequencies (communication relays, cell phones, microwave ovens, etc.), both phase and force fields (both normally invisible), X-rays (produced by X-ray machines and super beings using X-ray vision), gamma rays and all forms of radiation (any radioactive isotopes, transuranic elements, nuclear reactors and weapons, contaminated areas; note that the level of radiation, the danger, intensity and type will all be clearly seen by the character). « This ability includes seeing the magnetic fields of the Earth, as well as individual magnetic fields around magnetized items and iron/steel objects. Always knows where magnetic north is and can see magnetic streams much like dolphins and whales, and can use them as invisible landmarks and even as a sort of highway to find his way around like a homing pigeon.
    Range: 100 feet (30.5 m) +10 feet (3 m) per level of experience. But range is reduced by half in the city, due to the amount of background radiation and electromagnetic interference.
    Bonuses: +5% to Electrical skills, +10% to Navigation and Wilderness Survival skills, and +20% to Land Navigation skill. To help find his way around like a homing pigeon.
Mechanical Abilities:
    1. Telescopic: 6x magnification, range: 6000 feet (1830 m)
    2. Passive night vision: range 2000 feet (610 m)
    3. Laser Distancing: Measures and indicates precise distance; range 6000 feet (1830 m).
Left Ear
‣ Amplified hearing & Sound filtration (+1 parry/ +2 dodge/ +3 initiative)
    Recognize Sounds and Voices - 55% (+5%)
Head/Face
Cyber-disguise type AA-1
1st Alias
Jason Schroeder, 26 Caucasian Male -- Strong facial features. Looks like a Professional Martial Artist (PB18)
2nd Alias
Solomun Gunn, 39, Dark Caucasian Male -- Lean and Chiseled facial features, shoulder length dark hair. Looks like an Underboss (PB15)
• 3rd Alias: Unregistered
• 4th Alias: Unregistered
• 5th Alias: Unregistered
Note: All the identities has the same basic hairstyle and color, the only thing that changes is facial structure and facial hair

Cyber-Disguise Type ASH Supplemental
Universal Head-jack
Radio Signal Scrambler System is linked to the radio system to send and receive coded messages.Wide Band Radio Receiver and Transmitter with directional capabilities.
Range: 300 miles (480 km) with a retractable antenna (150 miles/240 km without the antenna).
Sound Analysis Computer
Designed exclusively to listen, identitY, remember, and analyze sounds. 380,000 different sounds are programmed into its memory, including gunshots by caliber, energy blasts, engine sounds, animal calis, noises made by monsters, and other sounds. 40,000 new sounds can be added. It is also capable of analyzing, comparing, and matching voices and sounds in its files, identifying a sound or voice via computer comparison with 80% accuracy, and imitating another person's voice with 78% accuracy (+10% when imitated over any form of audio transmission)
Modulating Voice Synthesizer
Enables the character to change, disguise and humanize its voice by altering tone, bass, pitch, etc, Can also speak in a sound frequency inaudible to normal humans, but audible to normal canines, bats and mutant dogs, as well as other 'Bots, cyborgs, and characters with a cybernetic Ultra-Ear. Includes a voice disguise program with over 200 different human and D-Bee accents and inflections. Base skill at imitating voices is 20% +5% per each additional level of experience.
Skill Level: 69% (+5%)
Audio Video Suite
100 hours of video, nearly infinite audio recording storage. Video and high-quality still camera using any of the available optic enhancements.
Sensor Suite
    Biometric Scanner: A sensor unit that measures the barometric pressure, humidity and air temperature around the robot.Besides the obvious, the scanner indicates changes in these areas which may indicate the coming or end of a storm or an unnatural environmental event.
    Bio-Scan Medical Survey Unit: A computer system designed to monitor the life signs of biological life forms. Sensors are built into the robot's hand or forearm and must be removed from a concealed compartment and attached. Monitors vital signs, such as respiration, blood pressure, brain waves, and body temperature. A computerized medical system tied into the BioScan computer will indicate trauma to the brain and nervous system, blood loss, presence of drugs or other unnatural agents in the bloodstream, and coma condition.
    Explosives Detector: Sniffs out and detects explosives within 12 feet (3.6 m). Is also used to scan an individual, vehicle or container to detect even small amounts of explosive materials and residue from explosives (less than one ounce), but such a scan must be done at close range, within three feet (0.9 m), to pinpoint the location of the explosive. The type is not known, although the signal will be larger/louder if there is a large quantity of explosives or it is an extremely powerful device.
    Gyro-Compass and Depth Gauge/Altimeter: A device that can be implanted almost anywhere on the body. It enables the 'Bot to always locate north and the other directions, as well as up and down, height and depth. Ideal for pilots of aircraft and power armor as well as underwater operations.
    Motion Detector and Warning System: Registers vibrations in the air indicating movement. A collision warning system will sound an internal alarm to warn of an impending collision/impact. Range: 60 feet (18 m). Bonus: Adds + 1 to initiative and +1 to parry and dodge.
    Radar Detector: A tiny radar receiver that alerts the robot when he is being scanned by radar; 90% accuracy.,
    Radiation Detector: Detects and measures the amounts of harmful types of radiation and warns its owner. Includes nuclear, atomic, and microwave radiation.
    Micro-Radar: Can identifY up to 30 targets and simultaneously track 12 bogies as low as 700 feet (213 m). Rate of travel, direction, and location are all indicated. Range: Two miles (3.2 km).
Bionic Left Hand, Modified
‣ M.D.C.: 30
‣ Augmented P.S.: 26
‣ Finger Vid Camera (linked to left eye)
‣ Garrot Wrist Wire
Bionic Left Arm, Modified
‣ Upper Arm M.D.C.: 40
‣ Forearm M.D.C.: 25
‣ Augmented P.S.: 26
Force Shield
The character can generate a force field that is attached to his forearm and spreads out as if it were a weightless, medium-sized shield. The field is semi-opaque so an opponent can see it to some degree. The advantage of the shield is that it is virtually indestructible and can be used to block and parry incoming attacks: + 1 to strike as a blunt weapon (same as the character's punch damage +1D6 points of damage), +2 to parry, and +1 to disarm. Uses W.P. Blunt or Shield Duration: 60 minutes per 24 hours.
Sensor Spoofers
The Sensor Spoofer scrambles and negates the combat bonuses of robots, automated weapon systems, combat computers and targeting sensors (even those on power armor or in a vehicle), as well as the targeting system of incoming missiles, directed specifically at the character wearing the spoofer. This negates bonuses provided by technology, so that only the enemy's natural ability through physical attributes and training/skills count to strike, parry, disarm, initiative, etc. - bonuses provided by technology do NOT apply. This gives the character with the Spoofer an advantage against most technologically advanced enemies. NOT applicable when targeting a vehicle or spacecraft in which the character with the Spoofer is a passenger, as it is the vehicle that is being targeted, not the character. Range: The wearer. Mega-Damage: Not applicable. Negates targeting and combat systems.
Time Dilation Field
This is a mini-version of the Temporal Shields that are projected around a Dominator Star Fortress. The area of effect is limited to a 10 foot (3 m) radius and can be made to affect everyone around the user, or projected at a specific target/area up to 40 feet (12.2 m) in front of the user; line of sight required. Anyone in the area must make a saving throw of 17 or higher (use P.E. bonuses to save, the user of the Time Dilation is, himself, +2 to save). Those who fail to save have no perception of time, are tired, confused and disoriented. They are -20% on the performance of skills (-50% if the measurement of time is required), -2 to strike, parry, dodge and lose one melee attack. Those who are affected by the field remain confused and sluggish for the full duration of the effect, which lasts 1D4+3 minutes. Those who make the saving throw are unaffected. Time Slip: This affects only the user and takes a single action to activate. The effect is the same as the Time Slip spell. Time Warp
Fast Forward
This affects only the user and enables him to jump ahead in time by seven minutes. The character moving forward in time does not physically move, but vanishes from the present and reappears ahead in time by up to seven minutes.
Out of Phase Field
Allows the user to become intangible and pass through solid matter.
Duration: 60 minutes or switch on 20 times whichever comes first per OP Field Battery (takes 24 hours to recharge)
Flying Probe Shoulder Housing Unit
House the independent recon probe, See equipment data.
Wrist Needle and Drug Dispenser
• 2 doses of antibiotics
• 4 Doses of lethal poison (Takes affect in 1d4 Melees, does 6d6 SDC/HP)
• 2 doses of tranquilizer (Takes affect in 1d4 Melees, lasts 4d6 minutes)
• 2 doses of truth serum (Takes affect in 2d6 minutes, lasts 3d6 minutes)

Special Abilities
Recognize Weapon Quality - 75% (+5%)
Headhunters Find Contraband - 84% (+4%)
Contacts (see equipment post)

O.C.C. Skills
Language: American - 98% (+1%)
Language: Russian - 95% (+3%)
Language: Canadian - 93% (+3%)
Language: Dragonese/Elven - 95% (+3%)
Literacy: American - 80% (+5%)
Literacy: Russian - 70% (+5%)
Math: Basic - 100% (+5%)
Basic Electronics - 70% (+5%)
Radio: Basic - 90% (+5%)
Sensory Equipment - 80% (+5%)
Surveillance - 80% (+5%)
Detect Ambush - 80% (+5%)
Intelligence - 92% (+4%)
Trap/Mine Detection - 70% (+5%)
Tracking: Humanoids - 80% (+5%)
Tracking: Animals - 65% (+5%)
Streetwise - 60% (+4%)
Pilot: Jet Packs - 82% (+4%)
Pilot: Hovercycles, Skycycles & Rocket Bikes - 110% (+3%)
Pilot: Robots and Power Armor - 82% (+4%)
Boxing
Prowl - 88% (+5%)
W.P. Paired Weapons
W.P. Knife
W.P. Energy Rifle
W.P. Quick Draw
W.P. Heavy M.D. Weapons
W.P. Sword
HTH: Assassin

O.C.C. Related Skills
Sniper
Cybernetics - 67% (+5%)
Concealment - 55% (+4%)
Interrogation - 62% (+5%)
Wrestling
Undercover Ops - 70% (+5%, 4th Level)
Detect Concealment - 65% (+5%, 4th Level)
Blind Fighting -- 35% (+5%, 1st Level)
Security Systems -- 30% (+5%, 1st Level)

Secondary Skills
First Aid - 90% (+5%)
Climbing - 90% (+5%)
Running
Body Building & Weight Lifting

Combat Data
HTH Type: Assassin
Number of Attacks: 11 (+1 if using ranged weapons the whole round) (+1 When battling Supernatural Opponents) (+2 When wearing Pauper's Crown)
Initiative Bonus: +10 (additional +3 when Left Ear Amplifier is activated, additional +2 under Quickdraw conditions)
Melee Strike Bonus: +12
Ranged Strike Bonus: +11 (+1 Multi-optic Eye = +7)
Parry Bonus: +17 (additional +1 w/Amplified hearing active)
Dodge Bonus: +11 (additional +2 w/Amplified hearing active)
Automatic Dodge: +3 (additional +3 w/ Flying/Moving)
HTH Damage Bonus: +16
Bonus to Roll w/Punch: +12
Bonus to Pull a Punch: +14
Bonus to Disarm: +6
Bonus to Entangle/Grapple: +2
Sniper/Assassin: +3 to Strike on ranged Aimed, Called, or Aimed Called shots only [single-shot weapons only]
Other: Backhand Strike, 1d6

Weapon Proficiencies
Aimed Shots: +3 to Strike Bonus (costs 2 actions)
Burst Shots: +1 to Strike Bonus
Called/Aimed Shots: +4 to Strike Bonus, 12+ Strike Roll Required (costs 3 actions)
Melee Called Shots: +1, No extra action cost

W.P. Knife (+2 to Strike, +2 Parry, +3 Thrown)
W.P. Energy Rifle (+3 to Strike)
W.P. Quick Draw (+2 to Initiative w/ Ranged/Thrown Weapons)
W.P. Heavy M.D. Weapons (+1 to Strike)
W.P. Sword (+3 to Strike, +2 Parry, +1 Thrown)
W.P. Special: Firearms (+3 Strike using any firearm, no penalty when falling, moving or rolling)
W.P. Special: Targeting Weapons (+2 Strike, +1 @ 10, 15 || Increase Range by 50%, penalties are halved)

Saving Throw Bonuses
Coma/Death: 13% (+8% again with Pauper's Crown)
Magic (15+): +2
Lethal Poison (14+): +4 (+2 again with Pauper's Crown)
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +4 (+2 again with Pauper's Crown)
Disease: -- (+4 again with Pauper's Crown)
Insanity (12+): --
Psionics (15+): +1
Mind Control: +6
Possession: +10
Illusions: +2
Horror Factor: +14
Last edited by Echo on Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:02 am, edited 52 times in total.
Echo, Professional Sharpshooter and Assassin
Character Details
H.P.: 54/54 | S.D.C.: 62/62

Constant Conditions: Multi-optic Eye (+1 Strike) | Amplified Hearing and Sound Filtration (+1 Parry/+2 Dodge/+3 Initiative)

Weapons: NE-75H Shoulder Cannon | Range: Laser: 6000' Heavy, 4000' Light| Damage: 2d4x10+20MD Heavy, 1d4x10+10 Light | RoF: Single Shot, Equal to H2H APM | Payload: Heavy E-Clip 8/8, Light E-Clip 20/20 | Bonuses: +1 to Strike on an aimed or called shot

Drones: DV-39 Wolf Pack Robot Drone: N-F50A Force Field: 160/160 | Head: 90/90| Front Legs: R: 95/95 L: 95/95| Back Legs: L: 95/95 R: 95/95| Main Body: 200/200

Armor: Silent Shadow Power Armor: N-F50A Force Field: 160/160 | Head: 80/80| Arms: R: 60/60 L: 60/60| Legs: L: 80/80 R: 80/80| Main Body: 190/190| Wings: R: 32/32 L: 32/32
NE-CW20 Camo Variable Armor: N-F50A Force Field: 160/160 | Helmet: 40/40| Arms: R: 20/20 L: 20/20| Legs: L: 30/30 R: 30/30| Main Body: 80/80| Features: Changes color to match environment (1d4 melees), Masks infared and thermal (21% Chance to be detected by such devices), -20% to be detected by other means, Naruni Psionic Dampener (+2 v Psi, +1 v Possession), Preset Encrypted Spooks Frequencies
Branaghan Overcoat: Arms: L: 8/8 R: 8/8 | Legs: R: 12/12 L: 12/12 | Main Body: 28/28 | -5% to all physical skills
Camouflage, Stealth Ghillie Suit: +10 Prowl/Blend, Invisible outside of 200' from Thermal/Infared, -30% check if within 200' to spot.

Talking to LynX mentally/internally. (0040FF)
Lynx Responding mentally/internally. (8000FF)
Doppler speaking/responding mentally, internally. (FF0000)
Echo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Re: Echo

Postby Echo » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:05 am

Equipment

Monetary Assets and Funds
Updated as of 10/23/17
Universal Credit Card: 314,600 credits (from Hades)

DV-39 Wolf Pack Robot Drone
Stats
Reference: World Book 31, Triax 2; Page 126
Model Type: DV -39
Callsign: Doppler
Class: Coordinated Reconnaissance and Strike Robot Drone.
Crew: None, Robot Drone.
M.D.C. by Location:
* Custom Installed N-F50A Super-heavy Force-field - 150
* Head - 90
* Back Mounted System - 60
Vibro-Claws (4) - 50 each
Legs (4) - 95 each
** Main Body - 200
* A single asterisk indicates a small or difficult target to hit. They can only be struck when the attacker makes a Called Shot, and even then the attacker is -3 to strike. Destroying the head eliminates all forms of optical and sensory enhancement.
**Depleting the M.D.C. of the Main Body destroys the robot and any data it may have collected is destroyed along with it.
Speed:
Running: 120 mph (192 km) maximum.
Leaping: 20 feet (6.1 m) high, or 30 feet (9.1 m) lengthwise. A running start of 60 miles (96 km) per hour or greater increases the height and/or distance by 50%.
Flying: Not possible.
Underwater Capabilities: Swim across the surface of water at 20% its running speed.
Statistical Data:
Height: 3 feet, 6 inches (1 m).
Width: 2 feet (0.6 m).
Length: 5 feet, 6 inches (1.7 m).
Weight: 350 pounds (157.5 kg).
Physical Strength: Robot P.S. of 30.
Other Notable Attributes: I.Q. 14, P.P. 18, P.B. 10.
Attacks per Melee: Six.
Cargo: None.
Power System: Nuclear, average energy life is 20 years.
Black Market Cost: 1.2 million credits, but rarely available on the Black Market. Exclusive to the NGR Army. Not currently sold on the open market.
Standard Wolf Robot Sensor Systems: All the usual features and sensors common to NGR robots. Plus the following.
Optics: The DV-39 has advanced robot optics (basic 20/20 vision up to two miles/3.2 m away) with infrared, ultraviolet, polarization, and passive nightvision, all with a range of 4,000 feet (1,219 m), plus telescopic vision with a range of two miles (3.2 km), and an optical reader.
Motion Detector: Increased range: 500 feet (152 m), adds to the ability to respond quickly, parry and dodge.
Molecular Analyzer: Identical to the cybernetic lung implant of cyborgs.
Vibration Detectors: Located in the feet, these sensors enable the drone to detect ground movement by troops and vehicles, and estimate their speed, direction of travel and location at a base percentage of 70%.
Speech: A synthesized voice system and loudspeaker are standard, enabling the 'Bot to speak to NGR soldiers, but the voice is mechanical sounding. This is to prevent soldiers from starting to think of the robot as a "living" animal and becoming too attached to the robot.
Standard DV -39 Wolf Computer Programs:
Military General Programming: Demolitions Disposal 90% (has the data and knowledge, and can talk a technician or soldier through the procedure; includes a "chemical sniffer" sensor system), Languages include Euro, American, German, Techno-can, and Gobblely at 96%, Lore: Demons and Monsters 70% (+15% when it comes to Gargoyles and Brodkil), Mathematics: Basic 96%, Military Etiquette 96%, Radio: Basic 96% and and Sniff Out Explosives (special; exactly what it sounds like) 88%.
Military Reconnaissance & Intelligence Program: Climbing 85%/15%, Detect Ambush 60%, Detect Concealment 60%, I.D. Plants and Animals 88%, Intelligence 80% ( + 10% when dealing with Gargoyles and Brodkil), Land Navigation 88%, Mine/Trap Detection 68%, Prowl 70%, Tailing (people or vehicles) 85%, Track Animals 88%, Tracking People 88%, and Wilderness Survival 80%.
Additional DV -39 Wolf Computer Programs:
Specialization: Science: Artificial Intelligence 50%, Computer Hacking 70%, Computer Programming 88%, Computer Repair 88%, Optic Systems 80%, Radio: Basic 90%, Research 80%, and Sensory Equipment 88%.
Specialization: Security: Cryptography 80%, Electronic Countermeasures 88%, I.D. Undercover Agent 80%, Intelligence 80%, Locksmith 88%, Optic Systems 88%, Photography 88%, Streetwise 50%, Surveillance 88%, TV/Video 88%, and Wrestling.
Special Combat Systems:
    1. Optional Back-Mounted Combat System or Weapon:
    Most DV-39 Wolf drones are deployed with a weapon or special features pack (Sensor or Video) on its back. The following are the options available, only one may be mounted at a time.
    1. Optional Back-Mounted Mini-Missile Launcher: A light missile launcher.
      Primary Purpose: Anti-Fortification/Anti-Armor.
      Secondary Purpose: Anti-Personnel.
      Mega-Damage: Varies depending on type of missile used, but armor piercing (1D4x10 M.D.) or plasma (1D6xl0 M.D.) are typical.
      Range: One mile (1.6 km).
      Rate of Fire: One at time or in a volley of 2 or 4.
      Payload: Six mini-missiles total.
    2. B. Optional Back-Mounted Laser: A medium laser is mounted on the robot's back. This laser weapon or the ion cannon are favored by military specialists and pilots of the
      X-1471 Wolfhound robot.
      Primary Purpose: Assault.
      Range: 4,000 feet (1,219 m).
      Mega-Damage: 3D6 M.D. per single shot.
      Rate of Fire: Each shots counts as one melee attack.
      Payload: Effectively unlimited.
    3. Optional Back-Mounted Ion Cannon: A heavy anti-personnel weapon that does greater damage but has a shorter range.
      Mega-Damage: 5D6 M.D. per blast.
      Range: 2,000 feet (610 m).
      Rate of Fire: Each single blast counts as one melee attack.
      Payload: Effectively unlimited.
    4. Optional Back-Mounted Video Communications Array: This device is exactly what it looks like: a video camera, radio dish, and a couple sensor pods and antennas. The video camera has a wide angle and zoom lens, and everything it films is stored inside the Wolf robot as well as transmitted to its handler or nearby base. This array gives the DV-39 Wolf long-range (500 miles/800 km) radio scanning and radio and video transmitting and relay capabilities. Great for scouting and video surveillance.
      This attachment hooks directly into the drone itself, and transmits everything the robot sees and hears.
    5. Optional Back-Mounted Sensor Array: This package is similar to D, above, except that it adds a superior radar (double the range and capabilities of the standard robot system), has a laser distancer (1 mile/1.6 km), a larger array of thermal sensors, and it boosts the drone's own sensors by 50% and transmits the data back to base or the robot's handler.
    2. Hand to Hand Combat: Instead of using a weapon, the DV-39 can engage in limited melee combat. The drone has six attacks per melee round.
      Bite- 2D4 M.D.
      Power Bite- 4D4 M.D.
      Head Butt - 1D4 M.D.
      Full Strength Paw Strike- 1D6 M.D.
      Jumping/Pouncing Attack- 1D4 M.D. plus has a 01-90% likelihood of knocking down humans and D-Bees, as well as troops in body armor and exoskeletons. The victim of a
      knockdown attack loses initiative and one melee attack, plus the Wolf can be right on top of him to continue its attack, or move in to disarm or pin its opponent.
    Combat Bonuses: +4 on initiative, +2 to strike with ranged weapons, +4 to strike in melee combat, +6 to dodge (including attacks from behind), +5 to disarm, + 3 to in/incapacitate and entangle, +4 to roll with impact, and +6 to pull punch/bite/attack. Critical Strike on the roll of a Natural 19 or 20

Silent Shadow Power Armor
Stats
Reference: World Book 34, Northern Gun 2; Page 149
Model Type: NG-UELX49
Class: Strategic Flying Espionage Assault Suit with UEL system.
Crew: One.
M.D.C. by Location:
    * Custom Installed Contra-Gravity Flight System - X
    * Custom Installed N-F50A Super-heavy Force-field - 150
    * Head – 80
    * Arms (2) – 60 each
    * UEL Cables – 6 each
    * Legs (2) – 80 each
    * Wings (2) – 32 each
    ** Hover Booster Jets (16; 4 each wing, 4 back, 2 per leg) – 10 each
    *** Main Body – 190
* A single asterisk indicates a small and difficult target to strike, requiring the attacker to make a “Called Shot,” and even then the attacker is -4 to strike. This includes the wings when folded or while flying. Destroying one wing causes the power armor to spiral out of control and plummet to the ground. Further gliding and flight is impossible until the tattered or destroyed wing is replaced.
* Destroying the head/helmet eliminates all forms of optical and sensory enhancement, leaving the pilot to rely on his own human senses without any of the bonuses granted to him by the Robot Combat skill. If the helmet is destroyed underwater, the wearer suffers from exposure to deep sea pressure at depths greater than 220 feet (67 m), and takes 2D6 S.D.C./Hit Point damage per melee round and all bonuses are reduced by half.
** Hover Booster Jets are tiny, black and concealed, making them nearly impossible to see even when the Silent Shadow is stationary and close. They can only be struck when the attacker makes a “Called Shot” and even then the shooter is -7 to strike.
*** Depleting the M.D.C. of the Main Body shuts the power armor down completely, rendering it useless.
Speed:
    Running (with wings folded): 70 mph (112 km) maximum. The Silent Shadow can go from zero to maximum speed in one melee round (15 seconds). The act of running tires out its operator, but at 10% of the usual fatigue rate.
    Leaping: The powerful robot legs can leap 15 feet (4.6 m) high and 20 feet (6.1 m) across unassisted by the thrusters or its glide wings. Double that when using booster jets. A wing-assisted gliding leap can propel the armor up to 130 feet (39.6 m) high and 300 feet (91.4 m) across without actually attaining full flight. Dropping from a height or gliding in a good wind or updraft, the power armor can glide for thousands of yards (meters), even miles; see Flying.
    Flying Standard: Normally Limited. The wings and armor are designed for silent gliding given a boost via the various small hover jets. It is not built for speed nor can the Silent Shadow hover stationary. It functions very much like a hawk riding air currents and must circle an area to stay aloft. Flying speed is typically 40 mph (64 km) or slower; increase to as much as triple that (120 mph/192 km) in a strong wind or when diving down from a height of 100 feet (30.5 m) or greater. Increase that to 240 mph (384 km) when diving in from an aircraft at an altitude greater than 10,000 feet (3,048 m).
    Flying Augmentation: Power Armor System has a custom installed Contra-Gravity Flight System. This system provides a Silent Flying Speed of 200mph and has no altitude limitation.
Maximum Sustainable Altitude, Standard: 2,000 (610 m) feet is the best the power armor can maintain. The Silent Shadow is a low-altitude glider with booster hover jets to help keep it aloft and to regain height after swooping in low. It can ride as close to the ground or waves as two feet (0.6 m) but a more comfortable and common altitude is 20-500 feet (6.1 to 152 m). Due to the Contra-Gravity Flight System, this altitude restriction is only applicable when the Contra-Gravity System is not engaged.
Bird-Like Landings from Great Heights: When dropped from a great height, even from an aircraft, the Silent Shadow can glide down to Earth and land safely and quietly. There is no practical limit to the height from which it can glide and land safely.
Water: The Silent Shadow is not designed for use in the water, but can swim in water or walk along the bottom at 10 mph (16 km or 8.6 knots). Maximum depth is 1,000 feet (305 m). The act of swimming tires the wearer of the suit, but at 20% of the usual fatigue rate.
Statistical Data:
Height: Man-size: 6-7.6 (1.8 to 2.3 m) depending on the size of the purchaser.
Width: Wings down: 3-4 feet (0.9 to 1.2 m) depending on the size of the purchaser. Wings at full extension: 15 feet (4.6 m).
Length: 2-3 feet (0.6-0.9 m) depending on the size of the purchaser.
Weight: 279 1bs (126 kg).
Physical Strength: Robot P.S. of 26.
Cargo: None.
Power System: Nuclear; average energy life is 10 years.
Cost: 1.4 million credits nuclear or 1 million credits for Solid Oxide. Not available as an electric battery model because the UEL draws too much power.
Weapon Systems:
  1. 1. Concealed Laser (1): Concealed in the forearm of the wearer’s shooting arm (right or left) is a light laser. This is meant as a ranged weapon and can double as an infrared rangefinder out to two miles (3.2 km) for the purposes of determining distance.
    Secondary Purpose: Defense.
    Range: 2,000 feet (610 m).
    Mega-Damage: 2D6 M.D. per shot.
    Rate of Fire: Each blast counts as one melee attack.
    Payload: Unlimited, tied into the power supply.
  2. 2. Concealed Spike and Climb Cord (1, forearm): Since the Silent Shadow may have to climb, a spike and 30 foot (9.1 m) cable is concealed in the other forearm. The spike or grappling hook is fired and the cable spools out behind it. The spike can be recovered and the cable rewound back into the power armor’s arm for future use. The spike and cable may also be used to hitch a ride to a boat, ship or aircraft, pulling the power armor along like a kite/glider.
    Primary Purpose: Climbing.
    Secondary Purpose: Towline.
    Range: 30 feet (9.1 m).
    Mega-Damage: One M.D. as a weapon.
    Rate of Fire: One; then the spike needs to be recovered or cut loose.
    Payload: One, but reusable.
  3. Concealed Vibro-Swords (2): A concealed, extendible Vibro-Short Sword is located in each forearm.
    Secondary Purpose: Defense and Utility Tool.
    Range: Close combat/arm’s reach.
    Mega-Damage: 1D6 M.D. (+4 from a flying slash or stab attack).
  4. Handheld Weapons: The Silent Shadow can use any handheld weapon, and there is a mounting on the back for a rifle. Energy weapons are the usual choice because they can be powered by the UEL systems. An additional side arm, Vibro-Blade and/or satchel of 6-10 hand grenades (more if several satchels or pouches contain them) may be carried on a belt around the waist. As a glider, the Silent Shadow moves fast enough and low enough to drop hand grenades, like bombs from an aircraft, and move out of the way before they go off. When flying low above the target (50 feet/15.2 m or less), accuracy is very good.
    UEL – Universal Energy Link (2, one in each forearm): The Universal Energy Link is concealed under a layer of forearm plating. When needed, the plate opens and extends enough for the EClip connector of the UEL and cable to be removed and plugged into the weapon. The plate armor snaps back into place and a thin cable runs from the back of the forearm, near the wrist to the weapon in hand. This provides unlimited payload when plugged into any energy weapon that takes an E-Clip and does 1D6x10 M.D. or less per attack. The Silent Shadow has one UEL in each forearm. Note: An extra or emergency UEL can be built into the thigh of one leg, but costs an additional 160,000 credits.
  5. Hand to Hand Combat: Rather than use a weapon, the pilot can engage in M.D. hand to hand combat. See Basic and Flying Power Armor Combat in the Rifts® Ultimate Edition, pages 351 and 352. Damage is based on the Robotic P.S. of 26.
      Restrained Punch – 1D4 M.D.
      Full Strength Punch – 1D6 M.D.
      Power Punch – 2D6 M.D., but counts as two melee attacks.
      Kick – 2D4 M.D.
      Leap Kick – 2D8 M.D., but counts as two melee attacks.
      Flying Power Punch – 3D6 M.D., but counts as three melee attacks. No additional damage for a two-fisted punch.
      Flying Leap Kick – 3D8 M.D., but counts as 3 melee attacks.
      Flying Body Block/Slam – 3D8 M.D., plus there is a 01-68% likelihood that opponents under 11 feet (3.4 m) tall and one ton are knocked off their feet and lose initiative and one melee attack. Counts as two attacks.
Sensor Systems and Features of Note: All the features common to power armor, plus the following.
  1. Helmet Cameras: Two simple dashboard-style digital cameras are built into the helmet. They see and record whatever the wearer sees. The cameras have no special features beyond the ability to tape 96 hours of video and take 4,000 still pictures.
  2. Helmet Multi-Optics System: The Silent Shadow’s helmet contains a wide range of optical enhancements: Passive nightvision (light amplification; range 1,600 feet/488 m), infrared optics (can see in total darkness and through smoke, however, an infrared
    light beam is emitted which can be seen by others with the ability to see the infrared; range 1,600 feet/488 m), ultraviolet vision (can see the ultraviolet light used by some security systems; 400 foot/122 m range), binocular telescopic sight (2 miles/3.2 km
    range), and macro-magnification (x12 for close work).
  3. Helmet Voice Modulation: The mouthpiece of the helmet includes a built-in loudspeaker to serve as a bullhorn, language translator and voice modulator (changes/disguises the wearer’s voice; 20 different variations).
  4. Stealth RADAR System: An Advanced electronic warfare package that intercepts incoming RADAR signals and relays them back to their source with false information. This disguises the true nature of the Silent Shadow, making the sensory operator misread the signal as something benign and other than power armor. In game terms, it inflicts a -60% penalty to the Sensory Equipment skills of the RADAR operators trying to detect the
    Silent Shadow and other hostile flyers. If the character fails his Sensory Equipment skill, the Silent Shadow is disguised and ignored. If the skill is successful, even with the penalty, the operator recognizes it as one of the following roll percentile dice: 01-35%
    No doubt about it, incoming enemy power armor and an immediate threat! May even I.D. it as a Silent Shadow. (“Scramble a team to intercept or blow it out of the sky!”) 36-70% An unidentified bogie and a potential threat. (“Yellow alert. Send someone to investigate and get a visual on this UFO.”) 71-00% Something suspicious. It might be an enemy or it might be nothing at all – ground-clutter messing with the signal. Investigate?
  5. Contra-Gravity Flight System: This system allows the Power Armor to ignore gravity by normal terms. When engaged, this system allows the Power Armor to fly up to 200 MPH with a limitless altitude and is still silent running. This system is used in conjunction with the wings, however when this system is active, the standard flight aids are placed in Stand-By Mode.
  6. Sound Suppression System: This armor system offers no penalty to stealth.

NG-230 Prowler
Stats
Crew: One rider only
Special Bonuses: +5% to piloting skill, can use character prowl skill (under 35mph) while piloting the NG-230
M.D.C. by Location:
* Large Hover Jet (1; rear) — 38
* Small Hover Jet (1; rear) — 15
Side Hover Jets (2) — 30 each
* Undercarriage Directional Jets (4) — 5 each
* Side Stabilizing wings (2) — 18 each
* Tail Fin (1; large) —28
* Forward Headlights (1) — 4
* Forward Laser Turret (1) — 6 each
Windshield (1) —18
Main Body — 80
Max. Speed: 190mph
Max. Altitude: 700' and handles drops of up to 900'
Max. Range: 900 miles (Tank refill costs about 1200 credits)
Power Plant: Nuclear Engine (Cost: 875k)
Dimensions: 7'3" long, 700 lbs.
Heavy Laser: 2D6 M.D., Range: 2000', Payload: 40 shots

Wilk's Jet Pack
Stats
Class: Personal Jet Pack
Main Body M.D.C.: 30
Maximum Speed: 120 mph
Maximum Range: 800 miles

Carried/In Hand
NE-75H "Shoulder Cannon" (PW Sourcebook / Pg 54) (Carried in hand/Slung)
Stats
• Weight: 30lbs
• Damage: 2d4x10+20 per Heavy Shot, 1d4x10+10 per light shot
• RoF: Equal to the total number of H2H APM
• Effective Range: 6,000ft (1830m) for Heavy and 4,000 (1,200m) for light
• Payload: 8 shots per heavy magazine, 20 shots per light magazine
• Weaponwright: Hades
•• This weapon does triple damage to all contracted targets.
•• This weapon is +2 to strike (for Echo only)
•• This weapon is attuned to Echo. The character can sense number of loaded rounds in the weapon.
•• Echo receives +1 attack per melee and +2 on initiative when using this weapon for the entire round.
•• Echo can extend the range of this weapon 10% per level.
•• This weapon does not function for anyone else but Echo.

JA-12 Laser Rifle (Stored on The Prowler)
Stats
Weight: 13 lbs.
Range: Laser: 4000', Grenade 2000'
Damage: 4D6 MD, 1D6x10+10 MD (burst); Grenade-3D6 MD
Rate of Fire: Single shot or 3-round bursts only
Payload:
-Standard E-Clip has 10shots
-Long E-Clip: 30 shots
-Grenade launcher: 4 shot magazine
Bonuses: +1 to Strike on an aimed or called shot

Worn on Person
Black Pass
Stats
Item is a gift from Lord Hades, it's implications and value are still unknown. Echo keeps it on him at all times.

NE-CW20 Camouflage Variable Armor
Stats
M.D.C. by Location:
• Helmet: 40/40
• Arms: 20/20 each
• Legs: 30/30 each
• Main Body: 80/80
Modifiers: -5% to acrobatics/gymnastics, -20% for others to detect, +5% to prowl skill
Special Features
• Change color to match the general environment in 1d4 melees (15-60 seconds)
• Masks infrared and thermal emissions, only 21% chance to be detected by such devices.
• Custom Installed - Naruni Psionic Electromagnetic Dampeners [+2 v Psionic Attack, +1 v Possession]
• Custom Installed - N-F50A Superheavy Force Field, M.D.C.: 160, adds an additional 10 lbs. to armor, 6 hour duration per E-clip

Branaghan Overcoat (This is worn normally unless a mission dictates stealth, then his Ghillie Suit is worn instead)
Stats
M.D.C. by Location
    • Arms: 8 each
    • Legs: 12 each
    • Main Body : 28
    Modifiers: -5% to all physical skills

Camouflage: Stealth Ghillie Suit (Worn dependent on if the mission dedicates Stealth. Will need to select IC which he is taking to a given mission)
Stats
    Modifiers: +10% bonus to Prowl and blend skills
    What makes the suit more advanced is the interior layer which is electronically cooled by
    means of a standard E-Clip (48 hours of use) to suppress the wearer's thermal pattern. Due to this cooling system, the stealth suit cannot be detected by thermal-imagery at ranges greater than 200 feet (61 m). And even within close range, attempts to detect the heat signature of the person inside the suit suffer a penalty of -30% to the operator's Read Sensory Equipment skill.

Ring of Thieves (Worn on right ring finger)
Stats
Legendary Enchanted Ring
Magic Features
• Invisibility (simple): 10 minutes; three times daily.
• Sense Traps: 10 minutes; twice daily. Range: 12' radius.
• Nightvision 60': 60 minutes; three times daily.

Dagger of Panath
Stats
Greater Holy Weapon - Dagger
M.D.C.: 250 (Unusually tough; seldom break — it takes a lot to destroy one of these weapons and the blades rarely dull)
Damage: 4d6
Location: Secured on lower back, facing down and properly secured for quick access by either hand.

Magic Features
• +3 to strike on a back stab
• Critical strike x3 from behind or an additional x2 to the modifier of an assassin that has a backstab
• Critical strike on a natural 19-20
• Raise the M.A. of the wielder to 24
• Acts as a normal dagger, except when in the hands of an assassin or follower of Panath
• Under all forms of scrutiny, magical and non, the dagger appears as a normal weapon even when in use[/size]

The Pauper's Crown (Currently in the Haunt, Echo is not committed to it yet)
Stats
Lord Therendil won this crown during the Chaos War from a general in the Old Ones' Army. It is a simple iron crown that is rather heavy to wear and has a light rusting along all of the edges. It is not a pretty thing to look at, but it radiates an intense aura of magic.
Curse: Whoever possesses the crown will be destined to never have more than just a few coins in his pocket.
    Even if the wearer is heir to a vast fortune or the lord of a kingdom, he will, personally, be poor while he has the Pauper's Crown, somehow unable to access or control any of his wealth. Most likely he will actually lose his personal fortune, but most who accept the Pauper's Crown have no desire for personal wealth and look toward lofty intangibles that make life worth living (having good friends, good health, helping others, being known as brave and honourable, etc.). Should he later relinquish ownership of the Crown, the money he once lost will not come back. It is gone for good.
However, on the upside, the wearer enjoys the following enchantment, which transforms him into a god on the battlefield and a leader among leaders.
  1. The wearer's P.S. becomes supernatural; if it already was supernatural, it goes up by +2D6 points.
  2. The wearer gains a Natural A.R. of 15. If he already had a natural A.R., then it goes up to 15 or by +1 point, whichever is higher.
  3. The Wearer's Hit Points and S.D.C. both double. (And become MDC, or pre-existing MDC is doubled, on Rifts Earth or similar environs)
  4. The wearer heals at a rate of 2D6 Hit Points or S.D.C. (MDC) per hour, and is +2 to save vs poison, +4 to save vs disease, and +8 to save vs coma & death!
  5. The wearer's M.A. increases to 30. If the wearer's M.A. was already that high, there is no additional effect.
  6. The wearer gains an additional two attacks per melee round.

Flying Probe
Stats
Controlled by either Echo or LynX. LynX will usually be in control.
AttributesP.S.: 6 (Robotic) Speed: 200 mph max, typically 1-50 mph Silent Flight
Physical Data
M.D.C.: Main Body 22, Optics/Sensors (10) 2 each
Size: Roughly 3" in diameter
Weight: 1.5 lbs
Power System: Nuclear, average life two years
Sensors
• Multi-Optics System (2000'): Normal, infrared, and ultraviolet spectrums plus passive nightvision.
• Telescopic Zoom (2000')
• Macro Magnification (x2, x10, x50)
• Thermal Optics (1000')
• Camera/Video w/ live transmission ability (1.5 miles)
• Electronic Ear and Audio Transmitter w/ scrambler capabilities (1.5 miles)
• Laser Distancer (1000')
• Radiation Detector (100')
• Air Thermometer (20')
• Molecular Analyzer (20')
• Radio Communications (10 miles)
• Retractable Arm
Combat Data
• APM 5
• Strike (with arm) +1
• Automatic Dodge +6
• Roll w/ Impact +4
Saving Throw Bonuses
• Immune to poison, gas, biological agents, psionic and magic mind control, charms, bio-manipulation, and SDC attacks.
Skill Equivalents
• Land Navigation 86%
• Mathematics: Basic 98%
• Prowl 85%
• Radio: Basic 98%
• Tracking 60%
• Track Radio Transmissions 60%
• TV/Video
• Understands English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Chinese, Arabic with capacity for 15 other languages; can identify all others but can not understand or communicate in them.

Wilk's 237 "Backup"
Stats
• Range: 500'
• Damage: 3D6 per single blast or 6D6 per double blast
• Rate of Fire: Single shots only
• Payload: 8 double shots with E-clip, 16 shots with LE-clip
• Modifiers: +2 Strike on Aimed Shots
• Features: Wilk's "Aimer" gun sight

NE-RV01 Ripper Vibro-Knife x 3
Stats
[*]Damage: 2d4 MD
[*]Weight: 1 lb.
[*]Location: In sheaths on his lower back, at least one blade accessible by each hand
Note: Dagger of Panath takes precedence.

Utility Belt
Two days worth of rations. Small snack bars.
Infrared Distancing Binoculars (GMG 188, 2m distance)

Backpack
    See Image
    ☞ A very popular item among adventurers and other travelers, the NG-S2 survival pack contains all the basic things someone traveling through the wilderness could need.
    ☞ S.D.C.: 50
    ☞ Weight: 10 lbs.
    ☞ Page 187 Game Master Guide for full details

Two days worth of rations
SleepSafe "Sensor Sentry" Warning System x10 (NG2, Pg 252)
Medical Bio-Brace x4 (NG2, Pg 252)
The Multi-Tool (DB2, Pg 143)
Robot Floater Camera x2
Knife Sharpener/distributor
Portable Computer
Two weeks worth of protein bar rations (he has seven bars)
Hooded cloak
Camel-bak

Contacts
Scarlet Shadow
Information
Book: Merctown, Page 109
• A secretive woman associated with the MercTown vigilante gang known as the Red Terror, one of the original 3 heroes to start the group.
• Contact Acquisition: Original Contact upon Character Creation with established history with first GM, Major Arcana.
• Echo has performed several contracts for the Red Terror and has garnered the respect of The Scarlet Shadow, having worked with her personally on several occasions.
• Information: Unprincipled, 23 year old female, human mutant with the limited power to meld into shadows (same as Shadow Meld), turn invisible and intangible at will and is also a skilled martial artist as well as a skilled gunslinger and swords-woman. She wears a modified Bushman Body Armor with adaptive Vibro-Knives. She also has a Nueral Mace.
• Attributes: I.Q.: 14, M.E.: 11, M.A.: 20, P.S.: 21, P.P.: 27, P.E.: 18, P.B.: 20, Spd: 29

Red Mask
Information
Book: Merctown, Page 109
• The Leader with the MercTown vigilante gang known as the Red Terror.
• Contact Acquisition: Introduced by Scarlet Shadow.
• After several missions with the Red Terror and Scarlet Shadow, Echo was introduced to the Red Mask who sees Echo as near-kin in mannerisms and focuses. Echo checks up with Red Mast and Scarlet Shadow everytime he is in Merctown to see if they have any need for his skills. Echo has not been officially named a member of the Red Terror. His association with the Red Terror is subtle and only the closest of his allies know.
• Information: Anarchist (prior Scrupulous), 29 year old male human mutant with limited invulnerability (impervious to S.D.C. Damage, has 688 MDC, Bio-regenerates 2d6 MDC per melee), full hover and flight up to 150mph, fires energy bolts from his hands (4d6MDC per shot with a range of 1600ft). Red Terror Leader.
• Attributes: I.Q.: 13, M.E.: 12, M.A.: 19, P.S.: 34, P.P.: 15, P.E.: 29, P.B.: 14, Spd: 22
Last edited by Echo on Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:34 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Echo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Re: Echo (WIP)

Postby Echo » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:02 am

Background Story

The cold breeze lashes across the Canadian Tundra, the ground scorned with snow and permafrost beneath it. The sky is clear and dark with the stars filtering in and out of sight with each passing hour. The terrain is difficult to traverse this time of year, much less to settle in for the days needed to do the job.

“You sure it’ll be passing this way” a voice whispers from the one of the branches of a solid, tall-standing sequoia.

“Quiet” another voice quickly answers through the darkness, never taking his eyes away from the scope of his rifle. “Movement” he adds quickly and all other noise seems to die.

”Target Confirmed: seven hundred meters, You've a clear shot.” The first voice says almost as quiet as a thought, looking at their target through a monocular.

Seven hundred meters away is their target; a cloaked figure waning through the frozen tundra, gripping its cloak tightly around its body. There is a soft adjustment made; a quick calculation for elevation and temperature, distance and direction and then a pause. Their target looks up towards the sky and shutters in face of the sheering cold before a silent snap followed by the swift crackle of a gunshot rings through the otherwise eerily quiet tundra night. The body then collapses, limp and unmoving.

“Check Target” The Sniper states quietly as he levels his rifle at the corpse. His ally climbs out of the tree, and begins moving quickly and quietly towards the limp corpse.

He keeps his reticule over the target for the entire movement of his ally, never waning until his ally nears the corpse; it was then that the night got a tad darker, the wind grew colder and sound seemed to deafen.

There was a sudden movement of a shadow to his right and with not but a flick of his wrist, he turned, his rifle falling with its sling to his side as he drew his Vibro-blade only to find... nothing. He glances around with his Vibro-blade firmly in-hand, looking for any sort of movement with only the silence and stillness of the cold night being his answer.

He dismisses the shadow and returns to his target, tucking deeper into his hole. He begins scanning the Tundra to reacquire his target and he finds his ally waning across the cold fields. It took about six minutes for his ally to get to the target, quick considering the distance, slow considering the skill they both have traversing such terrain. It isn’t another second after he sees his ally reach the target before he hears a quiet voice over the radio “Confirmed, Neutralized.”

“Copy, return” he answers, slinging his rifle and climbing out of the tree.

When he is out of the tree, he is greeted by the shadow again. He whiplashes around, landing on a knee and levels his rifle at the unknown figure before it speaks, though not with words; with thoughts. "You entertain me, young assassin. Train your body and hone your skills, the next time you see me, your freedom will be forfeit and your skills mine" it says, its voice as cold and quiet and the wind. In the moment of its speaking, Echo felt a line of dampness run down his upper lip; a nose bleed. He can’t feel the cold in his contained armor, his only reasoning is the shadow standing before him.

He hears the padding sound of footsteps through the snow, looking back he sees his ally running up to him. He looks towards the shadow again only to find it had vanished. "Come on, let's go" his ally says, seemingly oblivious to the figure that was there not half a minute before. The sniper nods and follows his ally to their vehicle a few miles down the trail.

Once they found their stolen, undamaged land-rover they loaded up and set off. The ride was just about twenty-four hours to Mechanicsville and he allowed himself some small rest during the first half of the ride.

“Echo” his partner calls to him, rousing him from his relaxation. “This vehicle is going to be toast by the time we get back to town. It wasn’t made for this terrain.” He states and Echo shrugs.

“Wasn’t our vehicle anyway, and we were never given terms to return the vehicle intact. We’ll leave it outside of town. Let me take over from here.” Echo states and they pull over, swapping seats and continuing on.

The rest of the day passes and the vehicle begins to overheat, but town was just around the corner. They arrive where they acquired the vehicle, the engine almost destroyed from overuse, black smoke rising from the hood. He parks it in the Shack’s Open Field before they two quickly grab their gear and move away from it. They two make their way into the village, passing the Constable’s Officer as Echo hears an annoyingly familiar voice.

“Well, Well, if it isn’t Echo and Roan. Thought you two were swallowed by the Tundra” Mad Marv stated with a dangerous smirk as he walked towards the two, half a dozen of his enforcers behind him.

“What do you want, Marv” Echo answers, the annoyance in his voice apparent. I am still on assignment; I don’t have time for this.

“Just welcoming one of the town’s most infamous mercenaries back” Marv answers, lowering his head, his smile still apparent.

“Thanks then, goodbye” Echo says and begins to move away towards the Mechanicsville Hotel before a strong hand is place on his shoulder.

“One doesn’t just walk away from Marv, lad.” He says cock-eyed, his voice twinging as he refers to himself in the third person.

“I’ve broken none of your laws, now let me go. This is your only warning.” Echo answers, his body shifting as he rotates his wrist, readying a strike if necessary but Marv does the unexpected and releases him.

“Ah-ha-ha, Boy, you’ve got spunk. I might have to buy you a drink later” Marv answers, laughing as he walks away from the two. Roan turns to Echo dumbfounded.

“I thought he was going to attack us.” Roan question and Echo shakes his head.

“It’s complicated; come, we have a contract to finish.” Echo states and continues to the Hotel before being stopped by yet another person, Echo growls under his breathe in barely contained annoyance. The next time someone stops me I am going to kill them Echo thinks to himself.

“I’ve a job for you” The mysterious stranger states before Echo holds up his hand.

“Already have a contract. Let me finish this one then we’ll talk.” Echo answers and begins to move past the figure.

“It pays well, here” He hands him a set of coordinates, ignoring Echo’s previous statement, obstructing him in his current path. “Meet me here, if I am not there one of my associates will be. Use this code-word to ensure legitimacy. You’ve two weeks to accept.”

Echo takes the parchment and reads it over with Roan before looking back towards the figure “This is in Merctown, which is quite a distance…” He glances around and notices his contact has left, he looks to Roan “You see him leave?”

“No.”

“Interesting… First the shadow in the forest, and now this mystery man...” Echo pauses.

“What Shadow?” Roan asks but Echo dismisses him before he continues.

“First we have a contract to turn in, let’s go.”
Last edited by Echo on Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:01 am, edited 7 times in total.
Echo, Professional Sharpshooter and Assassin
Character Details
H.P.: 54/54 | S.D.C.: 62/62

Constant Conditions: Multi-optic Eye (+1 Strike) | Amplified Hearing and Sound Filtration (+1 Parry/+2 Dodge/+3 Initiative)

Weapons: NE-75H Shoulder Cannon | Range: Laser: 6000' Heavy, 4000' Light| Damage: 2d4x10+20MD Heavy, 1d4x10+10 Light | RoF: Single Shot, Equal to H2H APM | Payload: Heavy E-Clip 8/8, Light E-Clip 20/20 | Bonuses: +1 to Strike on an aimed or called shot

Drones: DV-39 Wolf Pack Robot Drone: N-F50A Force Field: 160/160 | Head: 90/90| Front Legs: R: 95/95 L: 95/95| Back Legs: L: 95/95 R: 95/95| Main Body: 200/200

Armor: Silent Shadow Power Armor: N-F50A Force Field: 160/160 | Head: 80/80| Arms: R: 60/60 L: 60/60| Legs: L: 80/80 R: 80/80| Main Body: 190/190| Wings: R: 32/32 L: 32/32
NE-CW20 Camo Variable Armor: N-F50A Force Field: 160/160 | Helmet: 40/40| Arms: R: 20/20 L: 20/20| Legs: L: 30/30 R: 30/30| Main Body: 80/80| Features: Changes color to match environment (1d4 melees), Masks infared and thermal (21% Chance to be detected by such devices), -20% to be detected by other means, Naruni Psionic Dampener (+2 v Psi, +1 v Possession), Preset Encrypted Spooks Frequencies
Branaghan Overcoat: Arms: L: 8/8 R: 8/8 | Legs: R: 12/12 L: 12/12 | Main Body: 28/28 | -5% to all physical skills
Camouflage, Stealth Ghillie Suit: +10 Prowl/Blend, Invisible outside of 200' from Thermal/Infared, -30% check if within 200' to spot.

Talking to LynX mentally/internally. (0040FF)
Lynx Responding mentally/internally. (8000FF)
Doppler speaking/responding mentally, internally. (FF0000)
Echo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Re: Echo (Human, Headhunter Assassin)

Postby SNAFU » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:47 pm

Thanatos X
Thanatos X: Experimental Augmentation Procedure:

Game Master Note: Several pieces of this are also located within the Character Sheet or Equipment Sheet of the character for quicker reference. This post will retain -Everything- for your reference.

Neural Web Augmentation and A.I. “Advisor” Symbiote

LynX: Neural Web Implant
Advanced Tactical Advisor
Artificial Intelligence Cybernetic Implant
Name: LynX
Background Story: A symbiotic A.I. incorporated into Echo’s Neural Web Brain Implant. Created by X-Sector*
GM/Story Notes: This is a package of psynetic implants (counts as 5 implants). A small A.I. node, the size of a pea, has been implanted in Echo’s brain. 4 other even smaller nodes are implanted throughout the body (these ones actually tend to move around a bit and are impossible to locate. Over the course of the treatment tiny nano-filaments branch out from the nodes and spread throughout Echo’s body, The nano-filaments are everywhere. This implant cannot be removed without killing Echo.
Alignment: Aberrant
Attributes: I.Q.: 20
Size: Primary implant the size of a pea from which several miles of nano-filaments radiate throughout the body.
Description: A composite personality of people that have had a valuable role in Echo’s upbringing/training. Her voice has a confident, measured tone and a pleasant pitch.
Disposition: Straightforward; Patient but intolerant of laziness and poor effort etc., Disciplined and dutiful. Protective and cautious.
Attacks per Melee: 4 independent actions
Skills of Note:
    Military Combat programming includes a recognition program, of 80,000 different enemy targets including specific races, monsters, aliens, non-human features and political powers in North America, such as the insignia, uniforms, body armor, military robots and vehicles, power armor, weapons of the Coalition States, Free Quebec, the Federation of Magic, bandits of the Pecos Empire, notable mercenary companies, the Minions of Splugorth, D-Bees, demons, monsters and dangerous animals in general, as well as 20,000 enemies the purchaser can add. Language & Literacy: American, Gobblely, Spanish, Euro, Japanese, Chinese and Techno-Can (94% each). Basic Electronics 92%. Basic Mechanics 90%, Cryptography 90%, Computer Operation 98%, Computer Hacking 70%, Computer Programing 90%, Demolitions 96%, Demolitions Disposal 94%. Demolitions Underwater 92%,Electronic Countermeasures 92%, Escape Artist 85%. LD. Undercover Agent 80%, Intelligence 95%, Land Navigation 96%, Locksmith 80%, Pick Locks 95%. Surveillance 92% Tailing 94% Navigation 92% Sensory Equipment 98%, Spelunking 96%, Computer Repair 95%, Electrical Engineer 92%, Electricity Generation 90%, Math:Advanced 98%, and Robot Electronics 80%. Automotive Mechanics 95%, Vehicle Armorer 85% and Weapons Engineer 90%. Military Etiquette 95% Military Fortifications 94% Military History: General 92% Military History: Pre-Rifts 90%; Military History: Federation of Magic 88%; Military History: Coalition States 94%; Military History: NGR 88%, Military Sign Language 90%, Military Tactics 90%, Trap Construction 88%, Trap & Mine Detection 88%, Weapon System 90%, Cyberjacking 90%, Cybernetics: Basic 98%, Damage Control and Disaster Response 88%, Excavation & Rescue 88%, Firefighting 88%, Gemology 92%, General Repair & Maintenance 92%, Jury-Rig 92%, Law: General 92%, Law: CS 88%, Lore: American Indians 88%, Lore: D-Bee 92%, Lore: Demons & Monsters 92%, Lore: Faeries & Creatures of Magic 88%, Lore: Geomancy & Ley Lines 88%, Lore: Juicers 88%, Lore: Magic --General Knowledge: 88% --Recog. Magic Circles, Runes, etc: 60% --Recognize Enchantment 60% , Lore: Psychics & Psionics 92%, Masonry 80&, Mining (also includes Prospecting) 80%, Mythology 92%, Philosophy 88%, Photography 88%, Recycling 92%, Research 92%, Salvage 92%, Wilderness Survival 88% (In the case of duplicated skills between host and advisor, Lynx’s knowledge acts as a back-up roll.)
Note: Echo can access these skills as Reference as if they were his own. Because of the slight delay when accessing the knowledge, in the case of stressful situations and active or constructive skills, some limitations apply: Active Use: -20% | Stress: -15%. Combat: Skill use requires an action per skill, penalties are accumulative.

Bonuses from A.I. Advisor and Neural Web::
  • Improved Mental Function: +1d6 to I.Q. and +1d6 to Perception
  • Super endurance. Add 2D6 x 10 S.D.C., add 5D6 hit points, and + 1D6 to P.E. attribute.Minimum P.E. attribute is 17, if lower, adjust up to P.E. 17. Can lift and carry two times more than a normal person of equivalent strength and endurance, and can last 10 times longer before feeling the effects of exhaustion. Can remain alert and operate at full efficiency for up to three days (72 hours) without sleep. Normally needs only four hours of sleep per day.
  • Increased strength. Add 2D4 to P.S. attribute. NOTE: Minimum P.S. is 19, if lower, adjust up to P.S. 19.
  • Increased speed. Add 4D6+6 to Spd attribute. Can leap 20 feet (6 m) across after a short run (half from a dead stop), and 15 feet (4.6 m) high (half without a short run).
  • Heightened reflexes, agility, and senses.. Also add 2d4 to P.P. attribute. Minimum P.P. attribute is 17, if lower, adjust up to P.P. 17.
  • HtH Bonuses: + 3 on initiative, +4 to strike and +6 to parry, Automatic Dodge +3 (additional +3 to autododge while running (or flying)) +4 to disarm, +6 to roll with impact, and +4 to pull punch. +3 attacks per melee. +1 to save vs psionic attacks, +2 to save vs poison, and + 5% to save vs coma/death. 360 degree awareness; cannot be surprised from behind
  • Ranged Weapon Bonus:
      (Guns): +3 to strike under any condition.
      Bows & Thrown Weapon Bonuses: +1 to strike at levels 2, 5, 10 and 15 for Aimed or Called Shots when using a bow, crossbow or thrown weapon.
      Can fire a weapon without penalty when moving, falling or upside-down.
      Bonus Ranged Attack: +1 attack per melee round when only a gun, bow or thrown weapons are used for all the attacks for the entire melee round.
      Range Bonuses: By judging the trajectory and firing arc of bows, crossbows, and thrown weapons, the character can increase his normal firing range by 50%. All ranged attack penalties are halved, including penalties for firing at extreme range.

Abilities of the Neural Web Implant:
Shared by Host and Advisor
  1. Psionics: Master: An I.S.P base of M.E x 10.+ 2d6*10: Psychic Purification, Resist Fatigue, and Summon Inner Strength. Intuitive Combat, Speed Reading, Total Recall, Machine Ghost, Alter Aura, Enhanced Reflexes {Rifter #25. pg. 75.} Strength of Mind {Rifter #25. pg. 77.} Deaden Senses, Death Trance, Impervious to Fire, Impervious to Cold, Impervious to Poison/Toxin, Presence Sense, Read Dimensional Portal, Remote Viewing, See Aura, See the Invisible, Sense Dimensional Anomaly, Sense Evil, Sense Magic, Sense Time..
  2. Enhanced healing. Heals two times faster than normal. + 10% to save vs coma and death. Virtually impervious to pain, no amount of physical pain will impair the warrior until he is down to 10 hit points or less. At this point the warrior will suddenly realize his condition and start to feel the effects of the injury. However, the warrior can go into an intense meditative trance that will induce bio-regeneration, healing damage in moments.
  3. Bio-regeneration. This ability is a little different than the psionic power, although related. The warrior must stop to slip into a meditative trance. While in the trance, he is completely helpless and can not move or take any action. All of his concentration is being focused into an accelerated bio-feedback program that will restore 2D6 hit points, 3D6 S.D.C., and close wounds in a matter of 2D4 minutes. An extended period of bio-regeneration, over a period of six hours, will restore all S.D.C. and an additional 4D6 hit points.
  4. Bio-Electric Field: An electromagnetic force field can be instantly created around its symbiotic partner whenever the A.I. expects danger. The force field has 60 M.D.C., can be maintained for periods of 20 minutes and can be created as often as 12 times per 24 hours. • Electromagnetic discharge. A directed blast is + 3 to strike, inflicts damage in increments of 1D6 up to a total of 6D6 M.D.; the effective range is 2000 feet (610 m). An area discharge hits everything within a 20 foot (6.1 m) radius of the A.I.and inflicts damage in increments of 1D6 up to a total of 4D6 M.D. • The host body is impervious to electrical attacks, including ley line energy bolts. • Resistant to magic: + 1 to save vs magic and prevents P.P.E. from being drawn by practitioners of magic and P.P.E. vampires.
  5. Enhanced Psionic Defense System: The host’s aura, alignment and presence cannot be seen or sensed! This brain implant is similar to the more common defense system, but is even more powerful. The character is impervious to see aura, sense evil, sense magic, detect psionics, psychic diagnosis, telepathy, empathy, and hypnosis. He is also + 6 to save vs possession, mind control, mind meld, horror factor, and empathic transmission, +4 to save vs all other types of psionic attacks and +4 to save vs magic illusions. All saves against psionics are as if the character was a master psionic to begin with.
  6. Precognitive Hyper-Awareness ( Advanced Sixth Sense (SB3p22)( Range: Varies; typically touch Duration: Instant or 15 seconds. I.S.P.: Varies; none, 6 or 12 Saving Throw: Not applicable)

Genetic Retro-Conditioning:
  • Maximum Biological Efficacy: (Without Sustenance) The character is never hungry or thirsty, does not need to eat or drink to survive (nor expel waste products) and can survive on half the air or air quality of a normal human. He can also tolerate and survive temperatures as hot as 110 degrees (43.3 C) or as low as 10 degrees Fahrenheit (-12 C) without ill effect (no heat exhaustion or frostbite/freezing), and can function normally under such adverse conditions (no penalties). Nor will the character suffer from decompression. Note: The character is still vulnerable to airborne gasses, poisons, and truly extreme environments, but he can survive better than the average person or even many super beings.Range: Self only. Duration: Two days (48 hours) per level of experience. As long as the character gets the usual required amount of food and water, rest and warmth required by humans for one day at the end of his period Without Sustenance, he can function indefinitely on a fraction of what an ordinary person needs to survive.
  • Enhanced Features: +1d6+1 to P.B.
  • Ambidextrous: The character can use his right and left hands with equal (or close to) skill and coordination; i.e. can write, shoot, play pool, etc. with either hand. Automatically gets the paired weapon skill, add one additional attack per melee round, +10% to climbing skill, +5% to pick locks, pick pockets, palming, and concealment skills.
  • Alert and Quick Response: The character is very alert and observant, and able to respond quickly to events and stimuli; excellent reaction time. +1D4 to initiative, +5% to detect ambush and palming skills (when applicable). +1D4+2 to perception

Virtual Experience Mental Conditioning:
    • Stealth Advanced Simulated Training
      • Acrobatics - AT Acrobatics focuses on Balance ( + 10%) and the ability to move along narrow surfaces such as the top of walls, ledges, beams, girders, cable, rope, the edge of rooftops and similar, as well as learning to conquer the fear of heights. The latter does not apply to height related insanities or phobias. Speed of movement is one third running speed when not trying to be stealthy, Spd 5 or slower to Prowl. Camouflage (+30%) Prowl ( +20%) + 10% to Prowl under the cover of darkness, fog or smoke. Not applicable against enemies who can see the invisible or possess infrared/thermal optics or sensors. + 10 % to Prowl when invisible; the character still has mass and makes noise if not careful . Not applicable against enemies who can see the invisible or possess infrared/thermal optics or sensors. +5% when using appropriate camouflage. +5% when moving slowly and carefully at a Spd of 5 or less. +5% when moving along an elevated position such as the top of a wall , the ledge of a building, rooftops, scaffolding, a cable or rope suspended high above the ground, in part because most people do not look up.
      • Prowl to Hide (special AT ability): + 10% to remain unseen when not moving and deliberately hiding behind or under cover. Prowl to Vanish (special AT ability): The person is able to quietly slip away from a group, provided nobody is directly looking at him when he does so. Stealth Attack (special AT ability): Same as PFRPG’s Backstab. Bonuses are cumulative. For example, if the character is prowling at night ( + 10% ) and moving slowly (+5%), the additional Prowl bonus is + 15% .
      • Field Intelligence Advanced Simulated Training +5 on Perception Rolls involving Strategic Assessment +5 on Perception Rolls to I . D . strength and weakness of Enemy Personnel Skills that come with Field Intel AT: See Rifts® Ultimate Edition for the full skill descriptions. Detect Ambush (+ 15%) Intelligence (+ 10%) Interrogation (+ 10%) Mathematics: Basic (+ 30%) Optic Systems (+20%) Field Intelligence AT Bonuses: + I to M.A. + I to disarm.
      • Demon Hunter Advanced Simulated Training:
        + 5 on Perception Rolls to recognize the demonic in disguise: Recognize Signs and Trademarks of the Demonic (special skill). Base Skill: 64% +3% First Aid ( + 10%) Lore: Demons and Monsters (+ 15 % on a wider range of knowledge about demons and supernatural beings only, no skill bonus for "monsters" that are not supernatural).
      • Lore: Magic ( + 5%) Whittling (+20% when it applies to making weapons, stakes, spears, clubs from wood, bone, ice and stone to use against supernatural beings; - 10% to make sculptures and works of art). Demon Hunter AT Bonuses: +2 to M.E. S.D.C.: +2D6+6 Combat: + 1 attack per melee when facing a supernatural opponent; does not apply to mortals and other types of enemies. +2 to save vs possession, mind control and illusions, because they are on guard against such attacks by demons/Deevils, and part of the training includes mental exercises and disciplines to resist possession
      • Enhanced Memory: Far from total recall, but this ability enables the character to remember important things (to him) very clearly; plus +5% to 1D4+1 skills of choice (favorites or important), and +5% to land navigation.
      • Uncanny Talent and Ability: The character is exceptionally skilled in one particular area — a natural. Add a +15% bonus to two skills the character favors and a 20% bonus to one skill that represents the primary interest/talent. All skills must be related (i.e. computer repair, programming and hacking, or mechanical engineering and robot mechanics, etc.). If weapon proficiencies are selected, the character gets one extra attack per melee when using those particular types of weapons and can tell if a weapon of those types is of inferior or superior quality. If physical skills, other than hand to hand combat, are selected, double the usual bonuses (in the case of swim, S.C.U.B.A., prowl, and similar, add the +15% or +20% skill bonus). If one of the defined talent selections is applied to hand to hand combat, the character is +1D4+1 on initiative (roll once), +1D6 to save vs horror factor (roll once), +3 to pull punch (excellent control), +1 to roll with impact, and does an extra +1D6 damage from punches and kicks. Indomitable will: This character is so strong willed that he is +6 to save vs possession, +2 to save vs mind control (psionic, drugs, and magic illusions/domination/and similar), +4 to save vs horror factor, and in an emergency, can go without sleep for 48 hours without skill penalties or loss of alertness, and lift and hold 50% more than normal for 1D4 minutes.

]Cybernetic and Bionic Implants
      • Astral Spectrum Multi-Optic
        Psynetic Eye (SB3p22) Range: Varies as described. Duration: Varies as described. I.S.P.: Varies Psionic Abilities: Powers one and two are automatic and constant, 1. See the invisible, including entities, elementals, energy beings, and those turned invisible via magic. Range: 120 feet (36 m). 2. See astral beings. The psynetic eye enables the character to see astral travelers normally invisible even to most psychics! Range: 20 feet (6 m) plus 5 feet (1.5 m) per level of experience. 3. See aura; same as the psionic power. Plus, the auras of most psionic characters flare just before they are about to use a psionic attack. Those with a psynetic eye can see this and take action to attack first, parry, dodge, or flee; +4 on initiative or +2 to dodge under this condition. Note that the use of defensive and passive psionic powers are impossible to see. Range: 20 feet (6 m) plus 5 feet (1.5 m) per level of experience. I.S.P. Cost: 6, Duration: Two melee rounds (30 seconds). 4. Electromagnetic energy blast: 3D6 S.D.C. damage costs 6 I.S.P. or a 1D4 M.D. blast costs 40 I.S.P. The range for both is limited to 20 feet (6 m) plus 5 feet (1.5 m) per level of experience and line ofsight. This attack can also be used against astral beings. The number of blasts possible is subject to available I.S.P., Duration: Instant, Bonus: +1 to strike.5. Spectrum Vision: Super beings with Spectrum Vision are able to perceive energy that is outside of the normal human range of vision. This includes various ranges of the electromagnetic spectrum, including: radio waves (Broadcast TV, AM, FM, Citizen's Band, Shortwave, Walkie Talkies, etc.), electricity (active power flowing inside power lines, outlets, vehicles and devices, the charge in batteries and generators, static electricity, etc.), microwave frequencies (communication relays, cell phones, microwave ovens, etc.), both phase and force fields (both normally invisible), X-rays (produced by X-ray machines and super beings using X-ray vision), gamma rays and all forms of radiation (any radioactive isotopes, transuranic elements, nuclear reactors and weapons, contaminated areas; note that the level of radiation, the danger, intensity and type will all be clearly seen by the character). « This ability includes seeing the magnetic fields of the Earth, as well as individual magnetic fields around magnetized items and iron/steel objects. Always knows where magnetic north is and can see magnetic streams much like dolphins and whales, and can use them as invisible landmarks and even as a sort of highway to find his way around like a homing pigeon. Range: 100 feet (30.5 m) +10 feet (3 m) per level of experience. But range is reduced by half in the city, due to the amount of background radiation and electromagnetic interference. Bonuses: +5% to Electrical skills, +10% to Navigation and Wilderness Survival skills, and +20% to Land Navigation skill. find his way around like a homing pigeon. Mechanical Abilities: 1. Telescopic: 6x magnification, range: 6000 feet (1830 m) 2. Passive night vision: range 2000 feet (610 m) 3. Laser Distancing: Measures and indicates precise distance; range 6000 feet (1830 m).
      • Universal Headjack: Radio Signal Scrambler System is linked to the radio system to send and receive coded messages.Wide Band Radio Receiver and Transmitter with directional capabilities. Range: 300 miles (480 km) with a retractable antenna (150 miles/240 km without the antenna).
      • Sound Analysis Computer: Designed exclusively to listen, identitY, remember, and analyze sounds. 380,000 different sounds are programmed into its memory, including gunshots by caliber, energy blasts, engine sounds, animal calis, noises made by monsters, and other sounds. 40,000 new sounds can be added. It is also capable of analyzing, comparing, and matching voices and sounds in its files, identifying a sound or voice via computer comparison with 80% accuracy, and imitating another person's voice with 78% accuracy (+10% when imitated over any form of audio transmission). Bonus: + 10% to impersonate voices or imitate sounds.
      • Modulating Voice Synthesizer: Enables the character to change, disguise and humanize its voice by altering tone, bass, pitch, etc, Can also speak in a sound frequency inaudible to normal humans, but audible to normal canines, bats and mutant dogs, as well as other 'Bots, cyborgs, and characters with a cybernetic Ultra-Ear. Includes a voice disguise program with over 200 different human and D-Bee accents and inflections. Base skill at imitating voices is 20% +5% per each additional level of experience.
      • Audio/Video Suite: 100 hours of video, nearly infinite audio recording storage. Video and high-quality still camera using any of the available optic enhancements.
      • Sensor Suite:
        • Biometric Scanner: A sensor unit that measures the barometric pressure, humidity and air temperature around the robot.Besides the obvious, the scanner indicates changes in these areas which may indicate the coming or end of a storm or an unnatural environmental event.
        • Bio-Scan Medical Survey Unit: A computer system designed to monitor the life signs of biological life forms. Sensors are built into the robot's hand or forearm and must be removed from a concealed compartment and attached. Monitors vital signs, such as respiration, blood pressure, brain waves, and body temperature. A computerized medical system tied into the BioScan computer will indicate trauma to the brain and nervous system, blood loss, presence of drugs or other unnatural agents in the bloodstream, and coma condition.
        • Explosives Detector: Sniffs out and detects explosives within 12 feet (3.6 m). Is also used to scan an individual, vehicle or container to detect even small amounts of explosive materials and residue from explosives (less than one ounce), but such a scan must be done at close range, within three feet (0.9 m), to pinpoint the location of the explosive. The type is not known, although the signal will be larger/louder if there is a large quantity of explosives or it is an extremely powerful device.
        • Gyro-Compass and Depth Gauge/Altimeter : A device that can be implanted almost anywhere on the body. It enables the 'Bot to always locate north and the other directions, as well as up and down, height and depth. Ideal for pilots of aircraft and power armor as well as underwater operations.
        • Motion Detector and Warning System: Registers vibrations in the air indicating movement. A collision warning system will sound an internal alarm to warn of an impending collision/impact. Range: 60 feet (18 m). Bonus: Adds + 1 to initiative and +1 to parry and dodge.
        • Radar Detector: A tiny radar receiver that alerts the robot when he is being scanned by radar; 90% accuracy.,
        • Radiation Detector: Detects and measures the amounts of harmful types of radiation and warns its owner. Includes nuclear, atomic, and microwave radiation.
        • Micro-Radar: Can identifY up to 30 targets and simultaneously track 12 bogies as low as 700 feet (213 m). Rate of travel, direction, and location are all indicated. Range: Two miles (3.2 km).

Experimental Arm Implants
        • Embalancer: Bionic and ‘normal’ limb have matching attributes. Similar devices merge info from his varied eye and ear implants into a full 360 experience.
        • Force Shield: The character can generate a force field that is attached to his forearm and spreads out as if it were a weightless, medium-sized shield. The field is semi-opaque so an opponent can see it to some degree. The advantage of the shield is that it is virtually indestructible and can be used to block and parry incoming attacks: + 1 to strike as a blunt weapon (same as the character's punch damage +1D6 points of damage), +2 to parry, and +1 to disarm. Uses W.P. Blunt or Shield Duration: 60 minutes per 24 hours.
        • Sensor Spoofers: The Sensor Spoofer scrambles and negates the combat bonuses of robots, automated weapon systems, combat computers and targeting sensors (even those on power armor or in a vehicle), as well as the targeting system of incoming missiles, directed specifically at the character wearing the spoofer. This negates bonuses provided by technology, so that only the enemy's natural ability through physical attributes and training/skills count to strike, parry, disarm, initiative, etc. - bonuses provided by technology do NOT apply. This gives the character with the Spoofer an advantage against most technologically advanced enemies. NOT applicable when targeting a vehicle or spacecraft in which the character with the Spoofer is a passenger, as it is the vehicle that is being targeted, not the character. Range: The wearer. Mega-Damage: Not applicable. Negates targeting and combat systems.
        • Time Dilation Field: This is a mini-version of the Temporal Shields that are projected around a Dominator Star Fortress. The area of effect is limited to a 10 foot (3 m) radius and can be made to affect everyone around the user, or projected at a specific target/area up to 40 feet (12.2 m) in front of the user; line of sight required. Anyone in the area must make a saving throw of 17 or higher (use P.E. bonuses to save, the user of the Time Dilation is, himself, +2 to save). Those who fail to save have no perception of time, are tired, confused and disoriented. They are -20% on the performance of skills (-50% if the measurement of time is required), -2 to strike, parry, dodge and lose one melee attack. Those who are affected by the field remain confused and sluggish for the full duration of the effect, which lasts 1D4+3 minutes. Those who make the saving throw are unaffected. Time Slip: This affects only the user and takes a single action to activate. The effect is the same as the Time Slip spell. Time Warp
        • Fast Forward: This affects only the user and enables him to jump ahead in time by seven minutes. The character moving forward in time does not physically move, but vanishes from the present and reappears ahead in time by up to seven minutes.
        • Out of Phase Field: Allows the user to become intangible and pass through solid matter.
          • Duration: 60 minutes or switch on 20 times whichever comes first per OP Field Battery (takes 24 hours to recharge)
        • Flying Probe Shoulder Housing Unit: House the independent recon probe.

Flying Probe
The Flying Probe Data has been added to the Equipment Sheet.
AttributesP.S.: 6 (Robotic) Speed: 200 mph max, typically 1-50 mph Silent Flight
Physical Data
M.D.C.: Main Body 22, Optics/Sensors (10) 2 each
Size: Roughly 3" in diameter
Weight: 1.5 lbs
Power System: Nuclear, average life two years
Sensors
• Multi-Optics System (2000'): Normal, infrared, and ultraviolet spectrums plus passive nightvision.
• Telescopic Zoom (2000')
• Macro Magnification (x2, x10, x50)
• Thermal Optics (1000')
• Camera/Video w/ live transmission ability (1.5 miles)
• Electronic Ear and Audio Transmitter w/ scrambler capabilities (1.5 miles)
• Laser Distancer (1000')
• Radiation Detector (100')
• Air Thermometer (20')
• Molecular Analyzer (20')
• Radio Communications (10 miles)
• Retractable Arm
Combat Data
• APM 5
• Strike (with arm) +1
• Automatic Dodge +6
• Roll w/ Impact +4
Saving Throw Bonuses
• Immune to poison, gas, biological agents, psionic and magic mind control, charms, bio-manipulation, and SDC attacks.
Skill Equivalents
• Land Navigation 86%
• Mathematics: Basic 98%
• Prowl 85%
• Radio: Basic 98%
• Tracking 60%
• Track Radio Transmissions 60%
• TV/Video
• Understands English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Chinese, Arabic with capacity for 15 other languages; can identify all others but can not understand or communicate in them.

P.A. Modifications:
The following has been added to the Silent Shadow Power Armor System under Sensor Systems and Features of Note.
Compatibility: All of Echo’s personal implants can be used in tandem with his custom P.A.
Contra -Gravity Flight System: 200 mph, unlimited altitude, silent flight
Sound Suppression System: No Penalty to Prowl!

The Cost of Excellence
  1. Lifetime obligation to X-Sector, less so Bandito, less so all Black Market, also Hades
  2. Self-Destruct Protocol
  3. Physical and Psychological Side-Effects

Physical Side-Effects
    Roll twice and adjust your sheet accordingly --
    See Results of Dice Rolls here. Lucked Out.

• 01-20 Lucked out!.
    • 21-30 Strained Back: -2 P.S. (Chronic soreness)
    • 31-55 Brain Damage -1 I.Q. (Chronic Low-grade migraines)
    • 56-74 Nerve Damage -1 P.P. (Reflexes inhibited)
    • 75-89 Chronic Pain: -2 P.E. (The entire body is wracked with chronic pain)
    • 90-00 Stiff Joints .-1 P.E., -2 Spd (Chronic stiffness and pain)

Psychological Side-Effects
    The Following Psychological Side-Effects have been added to the Character Sheet as Insanities.
    1. Compulsion Disorder:
    • Lives for Work: Only happy on the job. Hates leisure, down, or wasted time.
    • Recluse: The character prefers to be alone. He is quiet and unobtrusive.
    • Secrecy: An extremely private man, prizes his secrecy above all else.
    • Timeliness/Efficiency: A fanatic about being on time and using time efficiently.
    • Gambling: Echo finds not working intolerable, gambling is the only thing that comes close to satisfying his itch. (Will become a gambleacholic).
    • Checking if He's Being Followed: Another compulsion motivated by an unfounded fear that one is being followed. The character finds himself frequently stopping to look and see whether or not he's being followed. This includes checking behind himself, looking around, constant sideways glances, checking to see doors are locked (checking the same doors 1D6 times each) and similar compulsive, paranoid behavior. Note, the character is not paranoid in the sense that he thinks people are out to get him or conspiring against him (the character is likely to have numerous trusted friends), it's just that he has this constant feeling or anxiety that he may be followed or is being watched (he is!)

2. Psycho-Reliance (Luck Fixation):
    • In this age of magic and the supernatural, the character becomes convinced that his "good fortune" is because of the item, a "lucky charm." The character touches, taps, or kisses the charm for good luck before entering battle or tackling any difficult situation. If the character loses the item he suffers the following penalties until either the item is recovered or he can find a replacement "good luck" charm (completely psychosomatic). Penalties: -5% on the performance of all skills, -3 to save vs horror factor, -3 on initiative and -1 on all combat bonuses. Any other coincidental misfortune will be attributed to the loss of the lucky charm. Echo's psycho-reliance is twofold: Black Pass: The key to Echo's access to power Trophy From the Last Kill: Echo becomes a trophy collector and must always have one with him.

3. Excessive Personalities Syndrome:
      Jekyll and Hyde and Lynx: In addition to the constant presence of LynX, the character begins to hears a voice in his head and feels powerful emotions contrary to his original alignment. There will be moments, especially when under stress, or when angry or drunk, that the voice speaks so loudly and convincingly, that the character will respond to it. The response is the opposite of the character's normal, original personality and can be frightening, as if he were a completely different person! When he returns to normal, the character may regret his actions and try to make restitution, but there is little he can do when his other personality takes over. Hyde will be one of the other evil alignments. As a result, in the heat of combat, or under stress, the Hyde personality may surface and engage in acts of cruelty, intimidation, torture, belittle others, kill an unarmed foe out of anger or spite (or even sheer pleasure), and so on. Echo’ alignment means he:
        1. Always keep his word of honor (he is honorable).
        2. Lie to and cheat those not worthy of his respect.
        3. May or may not kill an unarmed, (uncontracted) foe.
        4. Not kill (may harm, kidnap) an innocent, particularly a child.
        5. Never kills for pleasure.
        6. Not resort to inhumane treatment of prisoners, but torture, although distasteful, is a necessary means of extracting information.
        7. Never torture for pleasure.
        8. May or may not help someone in need.
        9. Work with others to attain his goals.
        10. Respect honor and self-discipline.
        11. Never betray a friend.
      Trigger Stressors: Conflict in the crowded mindscape of Echo’s head is most likely to occur when situations related to those highlighted above occurs. Save vs Insanity or suffer the temporary effects below.
      Short-Term Effects: 1d4 Melees
      • • 1%-25%: Homicidal Rage: Character is not berserk but out to kill or remove the trigger of this rage. Cannot pull punches. Will not dodge. +1d6 to all melee attacks, and triple damage on a natural 20. Character will be inclined to “go too far”, employ over-kill attacks and commit needless murder outright.
      • • 26%-50%: Semi-functional Uncontrollable Anger:.The character pushes, beats and lashes out (stands and fights anybody who opposes him) until physically restrained, rendered unconscious or killed! It takes 3D4 minutes of restraint or unconsciousness before the character regains his composure.
      • • 51%-75%: Recurring hallucinations/flashbacks. Loses sight of the real world. Roll percentile dice for the character's response:
      • • • 1%-50% fights in a frenzied blood lust, shows no mercy and will not stop until all his enemies are slain (real or imagined), unless restrained; +1 to initiative, strike and parry
      • • • 51%-00% the character knows things are not right, that he's experiencing a hallucination and consequently is tortured and confused by it; -2 to initiative, strike, parry and dodge, and -10% on the performance of all skills.
      •• 76%-00%: Sadistic Tendencies; For a temporary period Hyde will have his way. He is a sadist who derives pleasure from inflicting or observing pain and death.
      Long-Term Effects: 2d6 days
      • • 1%-33% Wracked with Guilt (he's a monster, feels all alone, and is wracked with guilt; -10% on all skills, and reduce all combat bonuses by half).
      • • 34%-66% Mania: Manic episode (everything is great, he's the best there is, life is grand! +5% on all skills and +2 on initiative, all bonuses are normal)
      • • 67%-00%: Selective Traumatic Amnesia: Can’t remember the incident.

SNAFU

Re: Echo (WIP)

Postby Maniacal Laugh » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:05 am

EPIC EQUIPMENT - WIP
Secure Universal Card: 1,290,600 credits (Major Arcana 14FEB16)
Non-Secure Black Card: 26,000 credits

NE-DD6 "Rover" SUV

Wilk's Jet Pack
ImageClass: Personal Jet Pack
Main Body M.D.C.: 30
Maximum Speed: 120 mph
Maximum Range: 800 miles

Carried/In Hand
NE-75H "Shoulder Cannon" (PW Sourcebook / Pg 54) (Carried in hand/Slung)
Weight: 30lbs
Damage: 2d4x10+20 per Heavy Shot, 1d4x10+10 per light shot
RoF: Equal to the total number of H2H APM
Effective Range: 6,000ft (1830m) for Heavy and 4,000 (1,200m) for light
Payload: 8 shots per heavy magazine, 20 shots per light magazine

JA-12 Laser Rifle (Stored on The Prowler)
Weight: 13 lbs.
Range: Laser: 4000', Grenade 2000'
Damage: 4D6 MD, 1D6x10+10 MD (burst); Grenade-3D6 MD
Rate of Fire: Single shot or 3-round bursts only
Payload:
-Standard E-Clip has 10shots
-Long E-Clip: 30 shots
-Grenade launcher: 4 shot magazine
Bonuses: +1 to Strike on an aimed or called shot

Armor/Worn on Person
Armored Custom-Made Suit
Weight: 12 lbs.
Mobility: Good; -2% to movement skills
A.R.: 19
M.D.C.: 26

NE-CW20 Camouflage Variable Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
• Helmet: 40/40
• Arms: 20/20 each
• Legs: 30/30 each
• Main Body: 80/80
Modifiers: -5% to acrobatics/gymnastics, -20% for others to detect, +5% to prowl skill
Special Features
• Change color to match the general environment in 1d4 melees (15-60 seconds)
• Masks infrared and thermal emissions, only 21% chance to be detected by such devices.
• Custom Installed - Naruni Psionic Electromagnetic Dampeners [+2 v Psionic Attack, +1 v Possession]
• Custom Installed - N-F50A Superheavy Force Field, M.D.C.: 160, adds an additional 10 lbs. to armor, 6 hour duration per E-clip

Classy Overcoat
M.D.C. by Location
    • Arms: 8 each
    • Legs: 12 each
    • Main Body : 28
    Modifiers: -5% to all physical skills

Wilk's PRC-5 Secure Walkie-Talkie
Description
An enhanced walkie-talkie personal radio communications (PRC) system with a special cryptographic package. The unit
provides 15 channels, all of which have a secure capability as well as normal scrambling and unscrambled features. For secure communications, a special cryptographic program is loaded into the radio using a standard Wilk's 3000 (or other handheld) computer. Once this program is loaded into the radio, only other radios with the same program are capable of receiving its transmissions.
• Weight: 1lb
• M.D.C.: 2
• Range: 10 miles (16km)
• Battery Life: A rechargeable battery provides 96 hours of
continuous operation before needing to be recharged. Security
Note: Due to the sophisticated scrambler program, the cryptography
skill has a penalty of -25% to crack the system's secure
communications feature.
• Microphone and comfortable earpiece headgear for hands-free communications.

Wilk's 237 "Backup" (Strapped to his right hip)
• Range: 500'
• Damage: 3D6 per single blast or 6D6 per double blast
• Rate of Fire: Single shots only
• Payload: 8 double shots with E-clip, 16 shots with LE-clip
• Modifiers: +2 Strike on Aimed Shots
• Features: Wilk's "Aimer" gun sight

NE-RV01 Ripper Vibro-Knife x 3 (in sheaths on his lower back, one blade accessible by each hand)
  • Damage: 2d4 MD
  • Weight: 1 lb.

Utility Belt
Two days worth of rations. Small snack bars.
Infrared Distancing Binoculars (GMG 188, 2m distance)
A hard, cynical act for a hard, cynical world. - Tex Richman
ImageImage
Maniacal Laugh
Game Master

Re: Echo (Human, Headhunter Assassin)

Postby Maniacal Laugh » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:35 pm

DATA CARD

PRIMARY ROLE
Code Name: Echo
File Name: Devon Ezekiel Pierce
Primary <field> Specialty: Combat Specialist
Secondary <field> Specialty: Reconnaissance Specialist
Birthplace: Earth, Canada, Mechanicsville
Rank/Grade/Etc.: Headhunter Assassin, Mentor
Notes: Echo is a well-established ‘True’ Headhunter. He has a near flawless reputation and an unwavering contract loyalty.
Specialized Education: Echo has specialized training in situational awareness, weaponry and enemy movement. His training allows him to quickly and tactically assess a situation. He has knowledge and training in dealing with supernatural effects.
Qualifications/Qualified Expert: Training in all forms of combat, expertise in specific hand-to-hand techniques, melee weaponry and rifle based combat. Experienced in espionage, subterfuge, impersonation and interrogation.
Quote: “Man, Woman, Child, or Beast – A target is a target. A target does not feel, a target does not a think; a target’s only purpose is to be removed. Give me a target, you will get a head. ”

COMPLETE PROFILE
Department of Canadian HH Organization

Block 1:
NAME: Pierce, Devon E
ALIASES: Echo, Seven

Block 2:
DATE OF BIRTH: 76 P.A.
PLACE OF BIRTH: Canada, Mechanicsville
SCARS & MARKS: No distinct scars
SKIN COLOR: Naturally Tanned White
HAIR (OR ALTERNATIVE): Black
EYE COLOR: Bright Crimson
HEIGHT: 1.8796 meters
WEIGHT: 90.7185 kg
BUILD: Tall and Athletic
SEX (OR ALTERNATIVE): Male

Block 3:
REMARKS: “A job is a job, regardless of its morality, if I accept it, I will complete it.”
NOTES to Potential Employers:
1. Echo does not discriminate in his targets. If he accepts a job, he will complete it.
2. If a team member becomes a complication, Echo will try to change their direction. If they threaten the job, Echo will subdue or remove them. (This only applies to those he has not worked with in the past, the more reputation someone has with him, the more lenient he is)
3. He understands he is not invincible by any means, his survival comes from never underestimating his allies or enemies, and always being prepared to kill whomever he meets.
4. He does not respond well to those who assume authority.
5. Insults, Taunts and Verbal Attacks mean nothing to the Headhunter. He is all bite, no bark.
6. When he does not understand an enemy, he will learn more about it to ensure when he kills it, it stays dead.
A hard, cynical act for a hard, cynical world. - Tex Richman
ImageImage
Maniacal Laugh
Game Master

Return to Inactive Characters (EP)